Assembly Machine Tender Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Machine Tender
Machine Tender (Hiring Immediately)
A big name, local manufacturer is hiring!
Are you looking for a new career in the production or manufacturing field? Are you looking for your next opportunity to shine? This company is well known in the community for their great working environment, room for advancement, benefit package and numerous contributions to our community!
If you are a hard worker looking for a machine operation position, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!Responsibilities
- Loading and unloading parts into/out of a machine.
- Tending machines that make parts for winches, or tending an automatic welding machine.
- Feeding parts into machines.
- Inspecting machines and performing quality control.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a machine shop, and a good deal of exposure to working with machines in a production/manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A criminal background check, and a pre-employment drug test.
Swing shift (3:30pm-12:00am). Overtime may be required before or after regular shift hours or on weekends.
While working for Express Employment Professionals you are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401K, bonus opportunity and vacation/holiday pay.About Express Employment Professionals
Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider in the U.S., Canada and South Africa. Every day, we help job seekers find work and help businesses find qualified employees.Reference:(GWJ234080Z) Post a Job
Machine Tender Supervisor
Are you someone that pays attention to details?
Do you have a curious inquisitive personality/nature?
Do you like to understand how things operate?
If these are your personality traits, this position is for you.
We are seeking an individual who is a critical thinker, who acts fast and is a quick thinking troubleshooter. Who is open to working flexible shift hours.
Currently in need of Production Machine Tender/Supervisor.
- Will be responsible for monitoring panel controls of the material flow and process of machine.
- Will be responsible for supervising machine process and continuous quality of material and end product by viewing panel controls, computer screens with data, heat controls, monitors, speeds and feeds, conveyance systems and cutting tools to maintain machine process and quality product.
- Vigilant to systems to maintain proper working order. Respond to alerts that material is low, speed up or slow feeds, temp control and machine in proper working order.
- Ability to respond quickly to any quality, machine or material issues.
- Training will be provided on this particular process.
- If you have worked in a position monitoring "Panel Controls" and safe keeping of machine/product please send resume.
- If you have the above traits, this position would be excellent to propel your experience and knowledge base.
Past experience monitoring panel controls in order to maintain process, machine, material flow and quality of end product by fast acting, critical thinking, troubleshooting issues.
mathematical knowledge needed along with attention to detail, being observant and how to act with a sense of urgency.
Machine Assembly Technician/ Machine Builder
Autowax, Inc. (a.k.a. Automated Wax Technologies Group) is a unique EOE Ohio based company, servicing the investment casting industry. Our staff, with decades of experience, will provide the right solutions, making it easier to compete in today's global market. Since the company is seeing significant growth for our products, we are looking for additional machine BUILDERS (not to be confused with Operators). We require self-motivated individuals that can work, in a team environment, with little supervision, to complete client deadlines in a timely manner. DRUG TEST and CLEAR BACKGROUND CHECK ARE REQUIRED.
Summary of position:
Qualifying candidates are expected to perform mechanical assembly of custom and standard equipment. Assemble, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify custom and standard wax injection presses. Duties include: knowledge of mechanical, hydraulics, and electrical systems as well as ability to read blue prints and engineering drawings. 5+ years of experience, required, in building automated machinery or robotics systems. This position may require heavy lifting up to 70 lbs. This is NOT a production position but a hands on position, disassembling and re-assembling machinery.
General Duties and
- · Fit and assemble components according to assembly blueprints, manuals, engineering memos, sketches, and knowledge of machine construction.
- · Rebuild, and repair machines and wax injection presses, using hand tools and power tools.
- · Analyze assembly blueprint and specifications manual, and plan machine building operations.
- · Verifis conformance of parts of stock list and blueprints, using measuring instruments, such as: calipers, gauges, and micrometers.
- · Lay out hole locations to attach components to machines.
- · Pull parts from inventory to assemble device.
- · Complete paperwork such as work orders, forms, and checklists associated with assembly of device.
- · Test, troubleshoot, inspect assembled products for defects, and make suggestions to contribute to the product quality.
- · Fasten components or parts together, using hand tools, rivet gun, fasteners, and welding equipment.
- · Fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring, and electrical components to specifications.
- · Inspect and test parts and accessories for leakage, defect, or functionality, using test equipment.
- · Set and verify clearance for part fit-up and tolerance.
- · Operate machine to verify functionality, machine capabilities, and conformance to customer’s specifications.
- · Sets up and operates metalworking machines, such as milling, grinding, lathe machines, to modify or fabricate parts.
- · Additional tasks as required.
Warehouse - Assembly - Forklift - Machine Operator - Production
Several openings in several different locations!!!!
APPLY IN PERSON - Monday 8/14/17 to Friday 8/18/17 from 8am-2pm
Expert Personnel Solutions
3506 Cherokee St NW
Kennesaw GA 30144
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - POSITIONS START IMMEDIATELY
- WOODSTOCK (30188) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
Assemblers ($9.00-$9.50) NO EXP NECESSARY
Cabinet Assemblers ($9.00-$15.00)
- ACWORTH (30102) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
All positions below require weekends and overtime
Assemblers With Carpentry Experience ($9.50-$10.00)
Driver Helpers ($10.00)
General Labor ($10.00)
Must bring an updated resume to interview for the following positions
- NORCROSS (30071) (1ST, 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT)
Forklift Operators ($12.50-$13.50)
Machine Operators ($12.50-$18.00)
- CARTERSVILLE (30121) (1ST SHIFT)
General Labor ($10.00)
- ATLANTA (30318) (1ST SHIFT)
Driver Helpers ($11.50)
- CANTON (30114) (1ST AND 2ND SHIFT)
Entry Level Labor ($9.00-10.00) No resume required
Machine Operators ($13.46-$14.36)
Production Workers ($13.46-$14.36)
We are hiring on the spot
If you are hired for any of our open positions you will need:
- ID's for I-9 paperwork - TO VIEW ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR I-9 PLEASE VISIT: http://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents
- We process all of our payroll through direct deposit so you will need your account information. If you do not have a checking account we do offer a "rapid!" pay card with the Visa logo for your direct deposit. There are no fees associated with this card for processing your direct deposit.
If you are hired for any of our positions you will have to submit to a drug screen
We, the owners, Dwight and Dawn Thomas are very much involved in the day to day operations of our business and have a staff that is just as dedicated.
Expert Personnel Solutions is committed to flexibility which allows us to offer customized personnel solutions for administrative and industrial services.
The Ten Commandments for Our Business
1. The Lord is the head of this business and we will follow him
2. We will glorify the Lord in our business and Him only will we serve
3. Our words will always honor the Lord
4. The Lords day will be a day for worship and family
5. We will honor our families in both word and deed
6. We will value and honor the lives of employees, customers and businesses
7. Marriage will be held as a sacred covenant and we will encourage one another to strengthen the relationship
8. We will give our time, talent, and energy to prosper this business as directed by the Lord
9. We value, be truthful, and demonstrate integrity with our customers and employees
10. We keep our business as God directs not striving to be what we are not called to be
Production Machine - Assembly Operator
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated associate to join our facility in Newton, Iowa. The Newton, Iowa plant manufactures parts and assemblies exclusively for distribution within the Whirlpool Repair Parts Supply Chain.
The Production Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Production Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications, and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications. The production operator, may also assemble components and parts into sub assembly, or into finished kits or boxed product.
Day to Day
As an associate, you will need to be able to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Due to the wide variety of products produced, you can expect to operate several different machines and equipment, or manually assemble components into a finished product as needed to meet production requirements.
What You Need To Succeed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand up to 100% of the time, while working
- Must be able to lift, carry and stack up to 50 pounds
- Required to safely use precision hand tools, portable power tools, machine shop equipment and other equipment.
- Previous manufacturing/machine shop experience is preferred.
- Ability to complete forms and paperwork
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read gauges
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work Overtime as required
Additional information about our company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @WhirlpoolCorp on Twitter.
Roto Machine Operators & Assembly Jobs Available
Local plastic children's toy company is hiring ROTO machine operators and assemblers!
$11.00 an hour, with $0.25 raises based on attendance and performance after 30 and 90 days.
Positions are full time, temp-to-hire, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
ROTO Machine Operators Requirements and Duties:
-Must be able to use impact wrench
-Must be able to pull variously weighted products from molds using hands
-Must be able to lift and pull a maximum of 80lbs
-Must be able to stand the entire shift
-Must be able to lift arms raised above head for 67% of the shift
You will be feeding machines with weighed powder molds and then pulling them off the machine onto conveyor belts.
-Assembling and boxing children
-Quality control for defects
-Trimming parts of access plastic with hand tools
Both positions require:
-Must have a felony free background of 3 years
-Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
-Must have 2 valid forms of identification
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
TRIAD Staffing AT ANY LOCATION BELOW:
6100 Rockside Woods Blvd. N. Suite 405
Independence, OH 44131
720 N. Howard St.
Akron, OH 44310
3225 Chester Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Light Assembly & Machine Operators
We are currently hiring for all shifts at our client's facility in Lincolnshire. We are looking for people to operate Honing & Deburring Machines, Manifold Assembly, and Light Assembly. We also have opportunities for the Prep department (parts brushing and washing). These positions are for both 1st and 2nd shifts at a well known company. These positions offer overtime and Double Time on Sundays. These are Temp-To-Hire positions
If you are looking to join a company that values their employees and want to have an opportunity to grown in your career, now is the time to call us.
High School Diploma needed
Speak, Read, & Write English
Client requires a Criminal Background Check and Drug Screening be performed
Public transportation will not be accessible for these positions so your own transportation is necessary
We are accepting applications immediately. Please call us at to schedule a time to interview.
1590 N. Rand Road
Suite 203 - Intersection of Rand and Dundee Roads
Do not hesitate - This could be the opportunity you've been waiting for
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Assembly And Machine Operators
Nesco Resource is working with clients in New Haven and Fairfield County who are in need of Assemblers and Machine Operators
1st and 2nd shifts
Temp to Hire
Nice to have:
Quality Control & Injection Mold experience
The right person must have a steady work history and at least 3 years experience.
Must have reliable transportation to the facility.
Assemblers will need to be able to identify different color wires, tabs and electronic components in order to put them together correctly.
Dexterity: Assemblers work with their hands, whether directly manipulating components or using controls on an assembly machine.
Math: Basic math is needed due to the technological needs of many assembly plants.
Mechanical/Technical Skills: Assemblers need to be able to read and understand blueprints, manuals, and work with computers, machines and motion-control assembly robots to do their job.
Strength: Some assembly jobs will require strength to lift heavy objects during the assembly process.
Stamina: Assemblers are on their feet for long periods of time often doing repetitious motions.
Labor - Production - Warehouse - Assembly - Machine Operator
BOSS ProStaffing in East Hartford, CT is hiring for manufacturing and production positions in the Hartford CT area.
1st Shift 6:00am- 2:30pm Monday through Friday
2nd Shift 2:30pm- 11:00pm Monday through Friday
* CNC Operators
* Machine Operators
* Press Operators
* Heat Treat Operators
* General Labor
* 6+ months manufacturing or warehouse experience
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to work in a team based environment
- MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A DRUG AND BACKGROUND SCREENING
Machine Assembly & Fabrication Technician
We are actively in search of a Machine Assembly and Fabrication Technician who will work on our Production Team to assemble end-of-line packaging equipment, including Automatic Hooding Machines, Conveyor Systems, and many other types of automated machinery. The Technician will be expected to use drawings, 3D models, Bills of Material, and work instructions to assemble a machine from start to finish. The Technician will also fabricate parts using a mill, lathe, bandsaw, and other fabrication equipment. Additionally, this person would occasionally travel to customer facilities to assist with installations. Because we are expanding, we are looking for sharp, capable, and energetic Team Members to help us rapidly grow our business and maintain our status as market leader. Our machinery utilizes some of the latest technology on the market and we need quick-thinking, flexible individuals who can solve problems independently and improve our overall quality and efficiency.
Typical Job Responsibilities
- Receive and prepare the list of electrical and mechanical components needed for assembly
- Review drawings, bills of material, and instructions for assembly
- Inspect and modify parts as needed. This may involve drilling, tapping, grinding, welding and other operations to ensure that parts fit as intended.
- Use forklifts and cranes for moving large components or pallets of parts
- Drill, tap, or ream holes in metal pieces using hand tools
- Fabricate parts from raw materials as needed
- Align components and attaches with bolts, screws or various hardware
- Use a ladder or lift truck to assemble components at up to 20 feet
- Install moving parts, such as gears, shafts, motors, or bearings, and verifies correct operation of components
- Install and label tubing for pneumatic systems
- Route wire through cable trays and terminate
- Organize wiring on machine, in cable trays, and in electrical cabinet
- Conducts functional and continuity tests of electrical assemblies using an ohmmeter, test lights, and other electrical testing instruments.
- Troubleshoot electrical/mechanical issues and implement solutions
- Use a wide variety of measuring and gauging devices to ensure proper assembly
- Abide by all safety guidelines and contributes to improvements
- Use computerized Enterprise Resource Planning software for labor tracking and inventory control
- Participate in Continuous Improvement Activities
- Must follow all safety procedures and rules
- Follow all ISO 9001 procedures
Required Skills & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of related manufacturing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise with milling machines, lathes, and press brakes
- Ability to read and comprehend electrical and mechanical drawings
· Experience with pneumatic/hydraulic systems
· Mechanical skills (rigging, welding, part fabrication, measuring, and use of standard hand tools)
- General working knowledge of electrical systems and schematics
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with the use of an overhead crane and/or forklift
- Previous experience with automation equipment (motor installation, conveyor assembly, etc.)
- Experience with Siemens or Allen-Bradley PLCs, electrical components and motion control (VFDs/Servo)
- Experience with Microsoft Word and/or Excel
- Authorized to work in the US
- Must be able to work with a team and independently
- Must have good problem-solving skills for machine troubleshooting and de-bugging
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically 10-25%
- Ability to handle stressful situations and "get the job done"
- Must be a good communicator and have a professional demeanor
- Must take pride in your work and have good attention to detail
- Must be a team player and respectful to others
Physical environment notes:
- Machine assembly is performed in the warehouse/factory area
- Installations will be conducted in Customers’ plants that range from air conditioned appliance plants to dusty/hot cement plants
- Employee must be capable of lifting light loads (motors, tools, film shafts, etc.)
- Employee must be capable of climbing up and down MSK packaging machinery for troubleshooting and de-bugging
- Employee must be able to work while standing for long periods
- Employee will be required to communicate with Customer personnel and sub-contract labor