Assembly Operator Job Description Sample
Temporary Full Time Employment Opportunity for
Approximately Three Months
• Completes light to medium paperwork.
• Performs general operational techniques and procedures specific to production duties, I.E. soldering, installing component parts, etc.
• Displays knowledge of the Quality Management System.
• All other duties as assigned by the
Lead Assembly Operator.
• The ability to operate small hand tools, I.E. screw drivers and wrenches.
• The ability to read documents and product markings in the English language.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must have the ability to solve problems with little or no supervision.
• Must be articulate and have good command of the English language.
• Must display good manual dexterity.
• The ability to understand basic mathematical conversions.
• Must be able to pass the required training and testing to attain and maintain certification to IPC standard J-STD-001. A training period of 3 months is permitted to accomplish this certification provided by in house training courses.
• High school diploma or equivalent on the job experience.
• 1 to 2 years of basic electronic assembly and soldering is preferred or previous certification to IPC standard J-STD-001.
Assembly Operator / Mesd Support
Position : Assembly Operator / MESD Support CRNGJP00011837
Location : 1164 23rd Street SE,Hickory,North Carolina,USA,28601
Duration : 12 months contract
Putting together the parts of manufactured products. Referring to blueprints or procedures and using machinery or hand tools.
Ability to communicate both verbal and written
Ability to use hand tools to assemble small products. (use Screwdrivers, cordless drill, small press, etc.)
Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
Ability to sit at workbench for 8 hour shift while assembling tools
EDUCATION - High School Diploma
Assembly Operator 2Nd Shift
Assembly Operator for @nd Shift. Great opportunity with New Way Ari Bearings. Candidate must be proficient with their hands and attention to detail.
We are located in Aston, PA.
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Turbo Engineer to join our team.
Please visit us at:
Machine / Assembly Operator 2Nd Shift
We are seeking a Machine/Assembly Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. This position is for Rocktech Systems, which is a sister company of
Industrial Technology Services.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This is a direct hire position.
Components / Assembly Operator - 1St, 2Nd And 3Rd Shifts
Components / Assembly Operator needed for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. Operate various machinery and table top equipment to produce plastic parts. Requires working with small plastic pieces. Identify non-conforming product and complete all standard production documentation. Proficient with basic inspection tools. Good math skills a plus. Comprehensive benefits package.
Our client in Newton, NC is seeking several Assembly/Operator candidates to join their team. This position is 7 days a week, offering overtime and double-time. This is an immediate need offering all shifts. In order to be considered, the following must be possessed:
-At least 1 year manufacturing experience
-Experience working on assembly line
-Clear criminal background
-High school diploma or equivalent
Position offering up to $19.47 for overtime and $25.96 for double-time
Pay Rate: $12.98 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shift and $11.98 per hour for 1st shift
Serious applicants please apply or call 919-571-0051
Our client, who specializes in assembly and test systems for the automotive industry, is currently seeking someone for an Assembly position at their office in Livonia, MI. The Assembler will be responsible for building and reworking machines for customers.
Pay rate for the Assembler is $13- $15 per hour. Work hours are Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:30 pm. This is a temporary to hire position.
Assembler Job Functions:
· Drilling metal frames and brackets
· Read, interpret and follow schematics and blueprints
· Assemble wiring, switches, cables and other mechanical or electrical pieces
· Utilize hand held tools
· Rework and/or repair assembled equipment
· Certificate or Associate’s Degree in Electronic Technology or similar experience
· Reliable and punctual attendance is required
· Ability to read and understand schematics
· Attention to detail
Snelling has been servicing the local metro Detroit area for the past 30 years and has built incredibly strong partnerships with our clients, candidates and employees. Our company offers various benefits, including:
· Direct Deposit or Pay Card
· Paperless Online Time Keeping
· Six Paid Holidays
· Free Skills Enhancement Programs
· Resume Review and Critique
· ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the Assembler opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you are currently in the job search, Snelling will take time to personally interview you in order to understand your personality and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 65 years of recruiting experience, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Phoenix Services is now hiring for both 1st and 2nd shifts for a busy automotive supplier located in Milan! These positions are full-time, temp-to-hire! No experience necessary--we will train!!
Company offers incentive pay and attendance bonus!
Duties will include;
- Machine Operation
- Spot Welding
- Sorting/ Packaging
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to pass ALL pre-employment screenings
1st shift: 7:00 am-3:30 pm
2nd shift: 4:00 pm-12:30 am plus overtime!
Assembly Operator : Roseau, MN
Free RZR, Ranger, ATV's, Off-Road vehicles for weekend rides!
POLARIS INDUSTRIES Immediate Openings for fun-loving people just like YOU that work hard & play hard!!!
$1000 RELOCATION BONUS
$300 SIGN-ON BONUS
$15.42/Hour === GET PAID WEEKLY!!!!
Relocate today to ROSEAU, MN known for the world’s best outdoor adventures
· Top performing schools
· Great opportunities for Growth!
· Enrich your life, enhance your future, live the adventure TODAY
Where is Roseau and what does it have to offer me? GREAT QUESTION, learn more about our pleasant community by clicking www.goroseau.com
((I’m from Roseau so as you can read, I’m very passionate and excited about this opportunity to grow our beautiful community J))
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don’t just create products — they are part of a lifestyle. It’s the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
· Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level
· Competitive salary
· Generous benefits
· Comprehensive relocation plan
· Just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris.
Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
$500 RELOCATION BONUS
$300 SIGN-ON BONUS
$15.42/hr with BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE! ++++ Check Out MACHINES every weekend (Rangers, RZR’s, ATV’s, Snowmobiles, SLINGSHOT!---no seriously, best part …. FREEEEE to Polaris employees!)…
What are you waiting for? Click here to forge your own path www.applytopolaris.com ….NOW!
And have you read this far and suddenly you’re questioning why you received this email? Did I even read your resume? GREAT news! We have more opportunities than just what I wrote in this long, drawn out email…. Go directly to www.polaris.com and see for yourself! The possibilities are endless…..--
Manufacturing Workforce Specialists
ResourceMFG is the manufacturer first choice for a partnership that goes beyond simply providing employees.
Manufacturing Assembly Operator
Pipenology is a manufacturing company with one main focus: to develop and produce the most advanced and reliable custom CIPP liners in the market today. We are seeking Manufacturing Assembly Operators to join our team in O’Fallon, MO.
Once hired, you will operate machinery to manufacture CIPP liners. Qualified candidates will need to be comfortable working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment. Pipenology offers competitive pay and great benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and more!
Starting pay of $13.80 per hour, after initial 90-day probationary period. Visit www.pipenology.com for more information. • Perform material handling functions to load/mount production materials • Guide and feed materials into machinery • Monitor machinery for proper operation • Perform various quality monitoring functions • Re-thread sewing machines and replace needles as necessary • Push aside finished CIPP liners • Perform all duties according to established safety and efficiency procedures • Perform minor maintenance on machinery as needed • Other related manufacturing/warehouse duties as assigned, including use of a forklift REQUIRED: • High School Diploma or equivalent • Basic math skills, including ability to read and use a ruler • Detail-oriented with good organizational skills • Abililty to interpret and support policies, procedures, and standards established by Pipenology and Federal/State/Local agencies DESIRED: • Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment • Experience in the sewing/textile industry or working with related machinery • Previous forklift experience • Strong Hand-Eye coordination ________________________________________ Pipenology, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status.
Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V and participates in the E-Verify Program. ID: 2017-1390 External Company Name: SAK Construction External Company URL: http://sakcon.com/
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!