Assembly Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Operator
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.
Packaging And Assembly Operator
Packaging and Assembly Operator (12 hour shifts) Compressed Work Week.
TMC Workforce Solutions Houston, TX
Assembly Operator - Consumer Electronics
Apply at employee entrance of the Building located at 6315 West by Northwest Blvd. Houston Texas 77040
Assemble electronics products
*Responsibilities for Assembler Operators – Electronics:
1.Assemble boxes, sub assemblies, kits, etc. as per work instructions and procedures.
2.Ensure that all aspects of the Quality are understood
3.Comply with all OSHA requirements to ensure safe operations.
4.Participate in team meetings.
5.Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility of the job.Qualifications for Assembly Operator – Electronics
Assembly Operator / Mesd Support
Position : Assembly Operator / MESD Support CRNGJP00011837
Location : 1164 23rd Street SE,Hickory,North Carolina,USA,28601
Duration : 12 months contract
Putting together the parts of manufactured products. Referring to blueprints or procedures and using machinery or hand tools.
Ability to communicate both verbal and written
Ability to use hand tools to assemble small products. (use Screwdrivers, cordless drill, small press, etc.)
Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
Ability to sit at workbench for 8 hour shift while assembling tools
EDUCATION - High School Diploma
Crown Services offers a variety of employment options: local contract, permanent placement - full time and part time. Let us help you find the perfect factory job that fits your lifestyle and your schedule! As one of the largest and most reputable staffing agencies in the area, Crown Services has numerous opportunities available that will offer you stability, as well as flexibility. Crown Services employees receive great pay and top benefits and have access to our dedicated staff at any time.
Currently seeking 26 individuals on all shifts! A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work with some of the
Best Warehousing companies in the Lebanon area. Positions available are temporary to hire and long term temporary. As a warehouse worker, you could be inspecting, assembling, shipping, and machine operating. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Requirements include lifting over 25 lbs and standing for periods at a time. Crown Services does offer health benefits, a 40 hour + work week, direct deposit and bonuses.
While working for Crown Services as a production worker, you have access to these benefits:
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical,Dental and Vision insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Cash Cards
All Shifts available.
Ability to confer and assist with others to meet production
Ability to lift 25-35 lbs consistently
Adhere to general safety plan
Clean work area daily, ensuring area meets 5s requirements
Applicant will receive paid on site training.
Health benefits available
High school diploma/ GED
Steel Toe Boots
Apply in person at 3735 n. Mt Juilet Rd., Mt Juliet, TN 37122 or apply on line at www.crownservices.com .
For more information please call 615-933-0550.
Crown Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Solderer: Assembly Operator
We are seeking a Solderer: Assembly Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire positions
1st shift: Monday-Thursday, 7am-4:30pm, Friday, 7am-11am
2nd shift: Monday-Thursday, 5pm-3:30am
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Previous soldering experience - 1 year preferred, but not mandatory
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and ability to multitask efficiently
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Please email your resume and contact information to with “Solderer: Assembly Operator” in the subject line to be considered for this position.
All applicants must be able to pass a background check, drug screen, have reliable transportation and working phone number. Ashton Staffing is a Drug Free Workplace and insures equal employment opportunities for every employee and applicant for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, sex, age, or national origin.
Production Machine - Assembly Operator
Currently, we are seeking a highly motivated associate to join our facility in Newton, Iowa. The Newton, Iowa plant manufactures parts and assemblies exclusively for distribution within the Whirlpool Repair Parts Supply Chain.
The Production Operator will be responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot, and perform preventive maintenance on assigned machines. The Production Operator will also be responsible for inspecting parts to specifications, and make adjustments, or tool changes as necessary to maintain quality specifications. The production operator, may also assemble components and parts into sub assembly, or into finished kits or boxed product.
Day to Day
As an associate, you will need to be able to work in a fast paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus. Due to the wide variety of products produced, you can expect to operate several different machines and equipment, or manually assemble components into a finished product as needed to meet production requirements.
What You Need To Succeed
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand up to 100% of the time, while working
- Must be able to lift, carry and stack up to 50 pounds
- Required to safely use precision hand tools, portable power tools, machine shop equipment and other equipment.
- Previous manufacturing/machine shop experience is preferred.
- Ability to complete forms and paperwork
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to read gauges
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic
- Ability to work Overtime as required
Additional information about our company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com. Follow us on LinkedIn or join the conversation @WhirlpoolCorp on Twitter.
Our client in Newton, NC is seeking several Assembly/Operator candidates to join their team. This position is 7 days a week, offering overtime and double-time. This is an immediate need offering all shifts. In order to be considered, the following must be possessed:
-At least 1 year manufacturing experience
-Experience working on assembly line
-Clear criminal background
-High school diploma or equivalent
Position offering up to $19.47 for overtime and $25.96 for double-time
Pay Rate: $12.98 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shift and $11.98 per hour for 1st shift
Serious applicants please apply or call 919-571-0051
Cleanroom Assembly Operator
MMD, is a growing cutting-edge medical parts manufacturer. Our value proposition is simple; we help organizations enhance the speed of delivery and cut costs by engineering efficient processes. Period.
For our employees, we offer exciting opportunities where you can use your expert skills and constantly learn new things. To maintain our cutting-edge engineering, our environment is fast-paced, creative and collaborative filled with talented people who strive for excellence – all while having a little fun along the way
If you want to be a part of this winning team, check out and apply for one of our employment opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Cleanroom Assembly operator to join our 1st shift team!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Read, comprehend, and perform duties as outlined in work instructions
- Keep accurate counts on parts to ensure quantities maintain Identification and Traceability.
- Inspect and process under magnification parts per the Visual Workmanship Standards and or Specifications to ensure quality and customer specifications
- Create packaging and prepare labels (whip and finished goods) according to Traveler for components and shipping
- Package product per Traveler and or Work Instructions
- Complete reconciliation sheets and maintain on Traveler
- Track manufactured and rejected parts on the Reconciliation sheet and maintain in Traveler through completion of job/shift
- Communicate any problems to the Assembly Lead
- Ensure training is complete in Quality System and properly documented per GDP (Good Documentation Practices)
- Enter scrap and good components into system
- Support Lean initiatives
- Promote and follow required safety initiatives
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work area
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a medical manufacturing environment
- Train to Quality System Procedures, processes, and work instructions
- Good manual dexterity and visual ability with high attention to detail
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to read and write In English and comprehend work instructions
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to do basis arithmetic
Work Environment: This job operates in a Cleanroom Manufacturing office environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Lift up to 30 pounds. Periodic to continuous standing, sitting, walking, kneeling, reaching, twisting, and lifting. Able to withstand exposure to a cleanroom manufacturing environment
MMD offers top wages for experienced candidates. The compensation package will consist of an attractive and competitive market based salary, which will be determined, in part, by the successful candidate’s level of manufacturing experience. Pre-Employment background check and drug screen required. EOE/M/F/D/V/E-Verify
Assembly Operator (Potting)
The Assembly Operator's primary function is to perform a variety of tasks to assemble potted modules that meet all specifications and that only quality product moves forward. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask in a manufacturing environment for the purpose of assembling or inspecting night vision assemblies against set criteria with collected data for use in the production and compliance assurance of image tubes. All of the work will be performed in an environment that requires prolonged sitting or standing.
• Ability to work with small fragile parts
• Ability to follow work instructions and make operation entries on computer terminals
• Microscope and inspection experience
• Use of hand tools and specialized testing equipment
• Participate in process improvements
• Keep work area orderly and clean
• Teamwork oriented
• Work with engineering and engineering technicians
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 1 to 2 years related work experience
• Previous ISO environment experience
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of all safety (mechanical, chemical, electrical) procedures applicable to the job
• J-STD solder certification and/ or experience preferred
• Lean manufacturing principles and 5-S
• Computer experience required and Microsoft literacy preferred
• United States citizenship required
• High School/ GED required
• Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively in English
• Must be able to work overtime as required
Mon- Thurs and Every Other Friday- 5:00 AM - 2:30 PM
28 South Dobson Road, Suite 104 Mesa, Arizona 85202
Immediate positions are available now!
Lyneer Staffing Solutions has a rich history of working to provide mutually-beneficial workforce solutions. What began as a small staffing company in New Jersey nearly 20 years ago has grown tremendously throughout the years into a leading national staffing and recruiting firm as well as a trustworthy resource for hundreds of job seekers and employers alike.
Assembly Operator (Power Supply) - 164638
Process components through various assigned power supply assembly operations
-Greater than 5 years in related manufacturing work experience (soldering, high volume production, inspections, ESD prevention, machine operations, training)
-Knowledge of all safety (mechanical, chemical, electrical) procedures applicable to job
Must be flexible to program driven overtime and the possibility of temporary staggered shifts if product demand requires.
Must be able to work weekends and holidays as necessary; and will be on call as needed.
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 2nd Shift, Full-Time
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.