Assembly Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Operator
Manufacturing Assembly Operator
Prominent Vonore manufacturer seeking Assembly Operators for temp-to-hire CAREER opportunity. Four day work week with hours of 6:00 am to 4:30 pm. Position starts at $12.98/hr. and raises to $14.19/hr. when taken perm, 90 days from perm raises to $15.53/hr. then increases to $16.63 at six months. Excellent benefit package effective at 90 days. We are seeking individuals with solid work history who want to join a winning team for a long term career opportunity with room for growth! Must have verifiable manufacturing/production experience, availability for shift listed above, and be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer.
Assembly Operator (Potting)
This is a 3 Month Temporary Assignment that could be extended based on Performance.
The Assembly Operator's primary function is to perform a variety of tasks to assemble potted modules that meet all specifications and that only quality product moves forward. The ideal candidate must be able to multitask in a manufacturing environment for the purpose of assembling or inspecting night vision assemblies against set criteria with collected data for use in the production and compliance assurance of image tubes. All of the work will be performed in an environment that requires prolonged sitting or standing.
• Ability to work with small fragile parts
• Ability to follow work instructions and make operation entries on computer terminals
• Microscope and inspection experience
• Use of hand tools and specialized testing equipment
• Participate in process improvements
• Keep work area orderly and clean
• Teamwork oriented
• Work with engineering and engineering technicians
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 1 to 2 years related work experience
• Previous ISO environment experience
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of all safety (mechanical, chemical, electrical) procedures applicable to the job
• J-STD solder certification and/ or experience preferred
• Lean manufacturing principles and 5-S
• Computer experience required and Microsoft literacy preferred
• United States citizenship required
• High School/ GED required
• Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively in English
• Must be able to work overtime as required
Mon- Thurs and Every Other Friday- 5:00 AM - 2:30 PM
28 South Dobson Road, Suite 104 Mesa, Arizona 85202
Immediate positions are available now!
Lyneer Staffing Solutions has a rich history of working to provide mutually-beneficial workforce solutions. What began as a small staffing company in New Jersey nearly 20 years ago has grown tremendously throughout the years into a leading national staffing and recruiting firm as well as a trustworthy resource for hundreds of job seekers and employers alike.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Operate hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
Use solder, bolts, screws, clips, or cements, to fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or portable powered tools.
Must be able to stand during shift and lift up to 25lbs.
This position pays $11/hour with shift differential depending on experience. Full benefits once hired on and a pay increase. If you are looking for a full time, Monday-Friday 2pm-11pm opportunity, this is it!
Our client in Newton, NC is seeking several Assembly/Operator candidates to join their team. This position is 7 days a week, offering overtime and double-time. This is an immediate need offering all shifts. In order to be considered, the following must be possessed:
-At least 1 year manufacturing experience
-Experience working on assembly line
-Clear criminal background
-High school diploma or equivalent
Position offering up to $19.47 for overtime and $25.96 for double-time
Pay Rate: $12.98 per hour for 2nd and 3rd shift and $11.98 per hour for 1st shift
Serious applicants please apply or call 919-571-0051
Manufacturing Assembly Operator
Sterling Lumber Company is a leading manufacturer and service provider of ground protection systems to the Global Energy Infrastructure Marketplace. A Chicago based company, with a 60 acre campus including 500,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space, Sterling Lumber Company was named to Crain’s Chicago Business Magazine’s Fast Fifty, Chicago’s fastest-growing companies in 2014 and 2015. In conjunction with our sister company, Midwest Access Solutions, our companies provide complete turnkey ground protection services. Both Sterling Lumber Company and Midwest Access Solutions are committed to developing our employees, providing best in class customer service and being responsible stewards of the environment.
In advance of submitting your resume please review the video below to learn more about Sterling Lumber Company.
Sterling Lumber Company is hiring Seasoned and Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operators for 2nd shift at our manufacturing facility located in Phoenix, IL. This facility produces our Cross Laminated Timber Mats used in ground protection and temporary roadway applications.
Sterling offers a competitive hourly rate with an opportunity to increase after successful completion of the probationary period. The starting hourly wage ranges from $12 - $14 based on experience with the potential to advance into other more skilled positions earning $18 - $20. We offer an excellent benefits package with Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing and 401K.
To staff our World Class CLT Manufacturing line we are looking for motivated individuals who actively demonstrate a desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Our work place requires individuals who understand the needs of the business and customer satisfaction. We focus on Safety, Quality, Productivity and Professional Development. You will perform daily maintenance (cleaning, lubrications, checks) to the only CLT line of its kind in the United States. Show up, every day, with a desire to work and learn, and you will have many opportunities for advancement at Sterling Lumber Company.
We cross train our operators to perform various tasks:
· Line Tending – making sure that the automated line is working properly and wood is moving correctly
· Line Operation – We will teach you to operate the equipment in manual mode when the line requires correction.
· Layer build up – in a very few places, operators are required to touch material to build the correct lengths.
· Saw blade and tooling changes
· Bridge Operation – Learn the “heart” of the CLT line.
Candidates must be willing to work alternate shifts, weekends and overtime as required.
Minimum qualifications for consideration are a high school degree, GED or equivalent training experience.
To learn more about what we do at Sterling Lumber Company please view the video below!
Assembly Operator & Lead, 4-Crew, 6P-6A, Rotating Days
The Assembly Operator Shift Lead will autonomously lead and work alongside the D-Crew team at our Winsted Facility. They will direct staff to meet established goals and to do so safely and consistent with DS Smith Plastics – Worldwide Dispensers operating guidelines.
· Lead plant operations during D-Crew scheduled shifts
· Direct staff personnel and resolve and communicate any concerns to the Assembly Supervisor
· Ensure quality products are produced in a safe manner
· Operate assembly equipment, recommend machine adjustments and upgrades, clean equipment and troubleshoot to maximize efficiency
· Complete material handling duties to include loading components and unloading/palletizing finished assembly cartons
· Complete verification of machine specifications, materials and output
· Resolve production concerns in a timely manner and communicate to appropriate personnel
· Ensure proactive safety is a first priority in all tasks
· Participate in DSS – WD training programs
· Provide plant-wide support
Qualification & Experience:
· High school diploma
· 3 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (prefer assembly)
· Strong mechanical and mathematical aptitude
· Effective organizational and communication skills
· Ability to logically review concerns and make justified decisions consistent with DS Smith Plastics – Worldwide Dispensers best practices
· First Aid/CPR certification required (will train)
· Ability to lift 60 pounds and stand 12 hours daily, working alternating weekends
Auto Parts Assembly Operator
Auto Parts Assembly Operators needed for a great TEMP TO HIRE jobs in Fountain Inn, SC.
Great job with Yanfeng a premier automotive manufacturing company.
Auto Parts Assembly Operators Starting pay is $10.00 per hour with overtime.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. Your pick.
Learn to build interior car parts for installation in luxury cars. We will train you.
Gain industry knowledge and use Lean Manufacturing and 5S standards.
Pay increase opportunity after 90 days, based on attendance and performance and again at 6 months.
After hired on, other benefits are available (Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Tuition Assistance, Vacation and 8 Major Holidays Time Off)
Be part of a team environment where everyone is responsible for the success and safety of all personnel working in the areas including visitors. Ensure health and safety requirements and procedures are adhered to.
Automotive Parts Assembly Operator Duties and Qualifications :
HS Diploma/GED is required.
Operators must be able to lift up to 25 pounds periodically during their shift.
Previous industrial production, auto manufacturing or related assembly experience helpful, but not required.
Ability to work 7 days a week with overtime, schedule will vary down to 5 days a week depending on workload.
Pre-employment drug screen is required.
Applicant may be subject to criminal background check. *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Elwood Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Start your next career as a Automotive Parts Assembly Operator today!
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! or Text Us!
And with the combined expertise of our specialized divisions—Elwood ProfessionalTM and Elwood TradesmenÂ®—we offer a uniquely comprehensive and innovative solution set that effectively meets the needs of our clients and associates.
Assembly Operator (
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembly Operator (Potting) for an opening in Tempe. AZ.
Ability to work with small fragile parts Ability to follow work instructions and make operation entries on computer terminals Microscope and inspection experience Use of hand tools and specialized testing equipment Participate in process improvements Keep work area orderly and clean Teamwork oriented Work with engineering and engineering technicians Perform other duties as assigned
1 to 2 years related work experience
Previous ISO environment experience
Attention to detail
Knowledge of all safety (mechanical, chemical, electrical) procedures applicable to the job J-STD solder certification and/ or experience preferred Lean manufacturing principles and 5-S Computer experience required and Microsoft literacy preferred
Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly and effectively in English Must be able to work overtime as required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
Friday Ending, 2nd Shift (M-Th, EOF) , Full-Time
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
Assembly Operator - Towers
POSITION SUMMARY: Mechanical Assembler Job requires assembling the finished products for customers; this includes the use of variety of tools and equipment to assemble components to required specifications. This involves interpreting blueprints, written instructions and a mechanical technical knowledge to put things together; to ensure quality an assembler also looks for faulty components during the assembly process to ensure functionality; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Review Engineering prints, bill of materials and work instructions to assemble the product.
- Must give attention to detail to check each part used in the final assembly for quality, which may include checking for scratches, dents.
- Must be able to use hand tools to construct the final product.
- Must be able to review Work Orders and follow directions and execute.
- Must be physically able to lift 30lbs as this will be required at times
- Must be able to stand and work with hands for duration of shift, will require lifting of heavy metal components.
- Must be able to work long hours if needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Leverage and use Global Shop System to document actions by completing required work orders, to view or print misc. documents, labels etc. (electronic logs)
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Participate in required meetings and training.
- Maintains safe operations by keeping work area clean and organized and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Demonstrating work behaviours consistent with the company values and work within prescribed boundaries, including company policies, standards, and procedures.
Requirements of All Employees:
- Using your best efforts and full capability daily to the work assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Advising your supervisor if you do not understand the work they have assigned to you, or if the assignment does not fit with your knowledge of the circumstances, current skills or available time and resources.
- Advising your supervisor of any situations or obstacles that could keep you from accomplishing the work assigned to you.
- Advising your supervisor of any situations or opportunities that could help you complete or improve the work assigned to you.
- Technical Skills- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Oral Communication- Listens and gets clarification.
- Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively, Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork- Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ability to read and speak English in order to comprehend and participate in safety, hazard communication, company meetings and continuous training.
- Ability to use and understand basic computer skills.
- Reliable transportation
We are seeking an Assembly Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
and permanent placement to-hire-