Assembly Press Operator Job Description Sample
Press Operator And Assembly Positions
ASG is now hiring Curing Press Operators and Assembly Positions for an auto parts manufacturing facility in Midway, TN!
Located 3 minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
Multiple Bonus Opportunities!
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous experience preferred, but not required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time by SRK-Midway!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Production Operators - Assembly And Press (5249)
Production Operators - Assembly and Press POSITION SUMMARY This position is responsible for supporting production by means of direct labor to build product while meeting production goals and maintaining quality standards. This colleague must be capable of demonstrating the behaviors consistent with the values of the Tower International's MVV Statement.
This colleague must possess excellent verbal and written skills due to the interaction with other Tower colleagues SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES Wears all required safety equipment and ensures area and environment is safe Operates, monitors and helps maintain machine/equipment (press, welders, cranes, forklifts etc) Feeds equipment and tooling Performs or assists in die changes Move parts and product to appropriate positions Lift/push/pull parts weighing at times anywhere from 10-35 lbs Stand, walk, and move into and out of the work area Perform daily operational checks to ensure safety Perform quality checks and verify quality (first, middle and last offs, PQI books, SPC etc.) Assist quality and maintenance personnel with issues related to production Conduct daily cleaning of the work area Repair product as required Operate machinery as required Identify and document problems, sets goals, tracks progress and works with teams to implement solutions Report issues and concerns to the Team Leader or Supervisor Basic understanding of Quality Management System and Environmental Management System standards Watch for potential concerns or issues Train other operators and document training in matrix Be self directed and encourage continuous improvement through involvement and input Clean and organize area, keep free of clutter and safety hazards – 6S QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS Education: High School diploma or equivalent Experience: Previous manufacturing experiences a plus.
Training and Skills: Ability to complete visual quality inspections Ability to read and follow written work instructions and safety guidelines. Good verbal communication skills as evidenced in peer relations.
Ability to work independently at multiple stations as a member of the production team Ability to lift/pull/push loads of 10-35 lbs at an expected rate Ability to work in an upright/standing position for up to 5 hours at a time Ability to operate production line equipment including a weld tool and rivet guns Maintain a good attendance record Ability to work a flexible schedule Ability to work as a team member Basic understanding of Quality Management System and Environmental Management System standards PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the colleague is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, product, or equipment. The colleague is regularly required to talk and hear. The colleague is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms in operating or repairing equipment, welding, grinding or conducting inspection.
The colleague must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS While performing the duties of this job, the colleague regularly works near moving equipment.
The noise level in the work environment is very loud. SDL2017
Experienced Press Operator And/Or Press Operator Apprentice
Prime Package & Label Co., LLC (an equal opportunity employer and established label printing company) is looking to hire an experienced press operator.
401K, health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Please provide resume.
Prime Package & Label’s mission is to create customer loyalty by providing complete customer satisfaction through 100% on time delivery of top quality labels at the lowest cost. We will accomplish this goal through continuous improvement in the areas of quality, product development, productivity, safety, waste reduction and customer focus.
CNC Press Brake Operator
(Brake Press, Water Jet and Turret Operator)
The primary role of the Metal Working Machine Operator (Brake Press, Water Jet and Turret) is to perform the duties that facilitate the assembly and fabrication of products, in a manufacturing environment, primarily through the use of sheet metal manipulation machinery. Full Time Shift 5am- 3:30p; Evening shifts available Mon- Tues 3:00pm-1:30am. Weekend shift Thurs- Sun, 5a-3:30pm.
Ability to use tape measurer, calipers, micrometers for precise measurements matching print specifications.
Fabrication of piece parts as per schematic under supervision of a Lead.
Ability to read blueprints and program machining equipment to produce required parts
Ability to use metal working manipulation machinery (brake, waterjet, shear, saw, punch etc.).
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning machining equipment.
Maintain equipment in good working order and notify the Lead of malfunctions.
Perform all duties in accordance with safety program standards.
Organize department and keep department clean.
Familiarize self with and/or request training concerning new equipment.
Inspect equipment to ensure good working order and notify your Lead of malfunctions.
Notify the Lead of any unsafe conditions, practices and/or procedures observed.
Other duties as required.
This position requires shop work. When working in the shop, one must exercise caution as this environment presents many naturally-occurring and potentially worker-produced hazards. Safety policies (i.e. respiratory protection) must be adhered to at all times while visiting, touring and/or working in the shop. Appropriate personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, steel-toed boots, and others) must be worn at all times where required.
It is very important that the incumbent of this position is able to work and communicate with prudence, while effectively managing time, completing tasks, and working safely.
Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time while working
Must be able to bend to reach low
Must be able to carry, lift, and transport equipment/material weighing up to 30 lbs.
Must be able to work in a non-temperature controlled environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Completion of high school or equivalent education (additional education or apprenticeship program which compliments the operator’s performance is preferred).
Experience with all safe practices, procedures, and overall processes associated with manufacturing from raw materials to finished product.
Reports to: Lead
Strict adherence to Silent-Aire USA’s policies and procedures
Please visit our website to apply. https://www.silent-aire.com/careers/
At it's root Silent-Aire engineered and manufactured custom HVAC solutions for institutions; hospitals, schools, and recreational complexes. The company grew into larger industrial HVAC deployments for mining and energy companies. In early 2000 Dan and Lindsey graduated from University of Alberta with Civil and Mechanical Engineering degrees and took on the leadership and strategic direction of Silent-Aire. We continued to grow organically and acquired a new manufacturing facility in Edmonton that was the catalyst to expanding into the data center mission critical HVAC business.
In 2012 Silent-Aire built a second 100,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Edmonton that included 4 assembly lines and new office space for our engineering and operations. In 2014, for additional capacity and redundancy, a 3rd manufacturing facility was built in Phoenix, Arizona that mirrored the Edmonton facility. Today, we are focused on continuing to grow our industrial, institutional HVAC and mission critical data center business.
The majority of our growth over the past 10 years has come from our data center customers that require mission critical infrastructure for their ever expanding clouds. As a result, we have taken a relentless focus on operations, quality and safety that includes attaining ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, OHSAS 18001- safety.
Turret Set Up / Operator Brake Or Press Set Up / Operator
- Setup/program CNC turret OR brake press to perform operations in appropriate order to machine parts to specifications following routings, job tickets and blueprints.
- Operate turret or brake presses to form, bend, punch and notch.
- Inspect/check product in accordance with procedures using gauges and measuring tools to ensure print specifications and quality standards are maintained.
- Timely and accurate completion of required paperwork on inspection and operations (job tickets, scrap and daily production records etc).
- Stack and move material as required.
- Make adjustments to machines to maintain dimensional specifications and rework parts as necessary.
- Replace worn or broken tools.
- Comply with safe operations (machine guarding, proper operation of machinery for safe operation, etc.).
- Train and assist operator as needed on difficult jobs or unusual work instructions and to adjust or re-set work.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures in including safety and attendance requirements.
- Maintain meet or exceed rating on all performance evaluations.
- Participate in activities to improve overall departmental processes and product quality.
- Other duties required to meet company needs as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Knowledge and
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must possess reading/writing and communicate in English.
- Use micrometers, depth gauges, verniers, layout tools and various hand tools.
- Shop Math.
- Ability to stand and/or walk and use hands 100% of the workday.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and/or twist 50% of the workday.
- Ability to exert physical force to push, pull, lift, and/or carry 50 pounds occasionally.
Press Operator Second Shift
Purpose: Processes and prepares parts for assembly and inventory. Monitors work for accuracy and timely completion.
Produces parts according to procedures and standards by operating presses and by inspecting and trimming, coding and packaging.
Processes parts according to procedures and standards for assembly by operating sonic welder, bonding with adhesives, and by coding and packaging.
Gauges quality of parts by detecting and reporting defective material and recording scrap.
Maintains cleanliness and organization of the work areas by executing and enhancing the defined Six Sigma (set of techniques and tools for process improvement) duties.
Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Adheres to all safety policies and procedures and maintains a safe and clean work area.
High school diploma or GED Required
No previous work experience required, will train
Good mental and visual attention to detail.
Good verbal communication skills.
Ability to operate plastic injection molding machines.
Basic computer skills.
Visit our website to apply online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=KININC&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Kinetico believes in treating its employees with respect. They play a vital role in enabling our innovation, growth and success. We strive to provide them with opportunities to grow in a motivating environment.
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
Location: North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
We are looking for a CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator for a company near Delhi (Cincinnati). We have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available. This is a long-term opportunity, with room for growth. Ideal candidates will be able to set up machine, and edit programs as needed. Programming experience is a plus, but isn't required.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- Responsible for operation, proving programs, operating controls, setting all machine functions, deburring and inspection of parts to assure conformance will be required.
- Must be able to work from drawings and sketches, read and understand manuals/specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished products, sequence of operations and set up requirements.
- Skilled in organizing work area before and after parts are processed, stacking completed parts properly on blocks or pallet to eliminate double handling and work efficiently
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine within capabilities. Reports all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Ability to calculate, blank sizes, bend locations, appropriate tonnage and tooling for each part being formed
- Communicates with management, production control, quality and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues
- May perform other duties as assigned by management
- Fork lift experience needed.
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator
- At least 1 year of experience with a CNC brake press
- Ability to set up machine and edit programs as needed
- Open to OT work as needed
- Ability to read blueprints
CNC Brake Press Operator / CNC Press Brake Operator Compensation: Up to $19/hr. based on experience
Duties include meeting all customer quality and specification requirements, operation of injection molding machines, finishing and trimming of parts, inspecting parts, reporting paperwork, housekeeping duties and other duties as assigned.
· Trims excess material from part, using knife.
· Grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
· Cut off excess material.
· Inspect products for surface defects and flaws.
· Ensure conformance to specifications.
· Coat dies with parting agent.
· Operating plastic injection molding machines and inspecting product
· Package product to customer requirements, label product containers with proper ID label, identify molding problems, and notify Molding Technician for corrections
· Perform assembly of product as directed, complete daily production activity log, maintain stable mold cycle, and maintain a clean work area
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Experience in a plastic manufacturing environment, preferably working with injection molding equipment preferred.
· Basic mathematical aptitude (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
· Ability to multi-task and operate multiple lines.
· For safety and business purposes, must be able to communicate to others, as well as be able to receive communication from others including reading and writing.
Special Position Requirements
- Excellence attendance
· Attention to detail
· Good hand/eye dexterity
· Assist with training of new Injection Molding Operators.
· May be required to work overtime.
· May be required to work on weekends.
Frequently bend, stoop, squat or twist
Repeatedly grasp, push/pull, and perform other finger and hand manipulations
AMM was founded in 1996 specializing in plastic injection mold manufacturing. In 2004 the company expanded with an injection molding press to sample molds that were built.
Today, AMM continues to build high quality plastic injection molds and also produces plastic injection molded components 24 hours a day. AMM is a Certified National Woman Owned Business. It is locally owned and operated.
Sets up and operates flexographic press to print designs or lettering on rolls of flexible paper, and nonabsorbent stock by performing the following duties.
Essential Functions &
- Reads job order and mounts specified rubber plate and printing dies on cylinder, installs cylinder on shaft, and secures assembly in bed of press.
- Observes all policies GMP, OSHA, and company and customer regulations
- Moves levers to engage dye rolls, adjusting position of cylinder to print two or more colors without overlapping or smearing previously printed area
- Inserts shaft through core of paper or plastic roll and secures roll on press in feed position
- Splices end of roll to trailer sheet remaining in press and regulates roll tension and feed as directed
- Starts press adjusting speed tension, and alignment of printing plate as necessary.
- Cuts sample of printed material from end of printed roll and inspects for imperfections, such as blurred of offcenter impressions.
- Cleans rubber plate, cylinder, and dye fonts and lubricates press as needed.
- Mixes inks or dyes to produce desired colors.
- H.S. diploma or general education degree (GED); plus one to three years related experience.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to read, write, and speak the English language effectively.Must have experience with 440/480v systems
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!