Assembly Press Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Press Operator
Press Operator And Assembly
PRESS OPERATOR and ASSEMBLY positions available with the NEED TO FILL IMMEDIATELY!
Located just minutes from exit 23 off Interstate 81!
Competitive Starting Pay! Will discuss in interview!
MUST WORK OVERTIME AS NEEDED!
FULL TIME/NOT SEASONAL
NO Diploma/GED required!
Previous manufacturing experience required!
Benefits after Qualifying period of employment.
Opportunity to be hired full time!
Call (423) 638-1016, apply online at www.aservicesgroup.com, OR
Come by our office at 613 Asheville Hwy Greeneville, TN 37743
Press Operator And Assembler
Indrotec is currently hiring Assemblers for all shifts at JunoPacific, a Cretex Company, located in Anoka.
JunoPacific manufactures custom plastic products for multi-national Fortune 500 companies all over the world. If you are interested in a career in the medical device industry, please contact us today.
The Assembler is responsible for operating and tending injection molding machines to mold thermoplastic parts. They will also be responsible for quality checks, assembly, packaging, and labeling.
Other duties include:
- Inspecting, trimming, and packaging products
- General machine maintenance
- Maintain equipment logs
- Perform general assembly and secondary production operations
- Ability to read and understand work instructions
- Knowledge of basic math concepts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug test
Monday through Friday
- 1st- 6:45am to 3:15pm
- 2nd- 2:45pm to 11:15pm
- 3rd- 10:45pm to 7:15am
As the leading staffing firm located in the Midwest, we always have a variety of industrial positions available on all three shifts including: assembly line jobs, manufacturing jobs, warehouse jobs, medical assembly jobs, CNC machinist jobs, packaging jobs and many other temporary and temp-to-perm jobs in the Midwest.
We offer excellent wages, a unique employee benefits plan, and job training programs are available to those who qualify. When you apply for work, there are no registration fees and you will be guided through the application process by one of our friendly and helpful staffing representatives.
Press Operator / Tool & Die / Assembler
Manufacturer of electronic connectors is seeking operators for metal stamping presses, tool & die makers and assembly operators with a mechanical background. Computer literacy preferred. Must be able to follow work-order instructions. Competitive pay and benefit package.
Since its inception in 1919 Zierick Manufacturing Corporation has been a valued supplier of standard and custom engineered stamped, metal products to end users in the electrical and electronic industries. End users for our products typically fit into a classification of being original equipment manufacturers (OEM). This type of manufacturing, termed electronic packaging and production, is considered a light industry and usually involves an end product based upon an electronic or electrical design, with the end product designed to meet requirements in industries such as appliance manufacturing, automotive electronics, communications, computers, consumer electronics, electronic components, industrial controls, medical electronics and office and business equipment.
Over the years the company’s products have developed into a broad range of interconnection hardware items, such as lugs, clips and splices, electronic and electrical wiring devices for printed circuit board interconnections and packaging, such as quick disconnect terminals, pins, posts, test points, IDC’s, sockets, solder lugs and screw terminals. In addition to our full line of terminals and connectors the company also offers a full range of automatic application equipment which is used by the end user to produce finished products.
The company maintains its headquarters, including manufacturing and design facilities, in New York’s Westchester County. The regional sales offices are located in Illinois and Ireland. The company plans to enjoy steady growth through new product introductions and sales of existing products that meet today’s demand for product performance, quality, reliability and delivery.
Press Operators/ Assembly
Press Operators (St. Clair- 48079) NOT ST. CLAIR SHORES! Located in St. Clair - between Marysville and East China, MI.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS on 2nd,4th and5th shifts for press operators/ assembly workers. ( 10 OPEN POSITIONS)
1st/2nd/3rd shifts are four 10 hour shifts Mon-Thurs.
4th and 5th shifts are three 12 hour shifts Fri/Sat/Sun.
1st: 6:30am- 5pm- Mon-Thurs ( Fri/S/S off)
2nd: 5pm- 3:30am- Mon-Thurs (F/S/S off)
3rd: 8pm-6:30am- Mon-Thurs (F/S/S off)
4th shift: Fri/ Sat/ Sun 6:30am- 6:30pm
5th shift: Fri/ Sat/ Sun 6:30pm- 6:30am
Mon- Thursday OFF
4th and 5th shifts: WORK 36 HOURS and GET PAID FOR 40!!!!!
These are temp to hire, fast paced jobs in a clean, very well organized shop.
Requirements to qualify:
You must be 18 years old to apply
You must have your own transportation ( public transportation does not run to this location),
You must have two valid forms of ID to prove you can work in the US
You must be willing to take a 9 panel drug screen- WE ARE A DRUG FREE COMPANY!
You must be willing to submit to a nation wide criminal background check
You must have a solid, recent work history
No factory exp. is required. They will train.You must be able to stand 10 to 12 hours and move in a fast paced environment.
Looking for responsible, reliable employees with positive attitudes and good work ethics.
apply to this ad with a RESUME OR online at www.q-staffing.com
CNC Operators, Press Operators, Hand Welders, Production Assembly
On-the-job training provided!
2nd and 3rd shift openings (must be willing to train on any shift, including 1st)
Steel toes required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Screen Printing Press Operator (Auto/Manual Press - Textiles)
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Do you look at a blank t-shirt and see a blank canvas? Do you have professional screen printing experience specifically on textiles? We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous and trained eye to help us make the best shirts ever. In your spare time you can be found at your local MakerSpace, sewing Comicon costumes, or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. You must be motivated to produce high volumes of great prints and will do so on our M&R presses with Tri-Loc registration systems using plastisol & water-based inks. If you are driven by results, focus on procedures, and want to have an impact on a fast-paced team, while fighting for better, then let's get started.
Kotis Design is a screen printer, promo product peddler, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; but most of all - we are brand evangelists. We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. For 6 of the last 7 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing companies in Washington and now we are expanding to Ohio. Merchandise we've created can be found coast-to-coast on the backs of college students and corporate execs alike.
Auto Press and Manual Press Operator Responsibilities
- Operate screen printing press including set-up, printing & tear down of jobs with attention to detail, quality of print, accuracy and speed.
- Read and complete work orders accurately.
- Identify and troubleshoot common screen printing problems.
- Clean equipment including removing ink from screens, squeegees, press & tools.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times as well as promoting safety and cleanliness.
- Provide leadership for production assistants to ensure that they are performing tasks in an efficient and productive manner.
- Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required.
- Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned such as exposing or cleaning screens, counting or stacking garments, mixing or modifying inks as production requirements dictate.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30lbs at times
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 1+ years printing press experience may be substituted by comparable work experience
- Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure. Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Strong attention to detail, and eye for quality control
- Problem solving ability
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Can quickly perform common math skills such as multiplying in dozens or calculating production rates
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
Kotis offers a competitive benefit package including:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) with match with Roth and Traditional options
- Robust PTO program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement opportunities
- Energetic and fun work environment with a dynamic culture
- Bonus system based on production
- 1st shift or 2nd shift - hours of employment will be based on preference and availability
- 1st shift : (5:30 AM - 2:00 PM)
- 2nd shift : (1:30 PM - 10:00 PM)
Stamping Punch Press Operator
- Performs typical progressive die and press operations
- Setup and remove tooling
- Observe press in operation and make adjustments to control rate of production
- Monitoring equipment/tooling during production stamping to ensure it is working properly. i.e. watching gages, dials, etc.
- Quality inspections during production runs
- The use of micrometers, calipers, etc. to inspect/measure/visually inspect parts to ensure they conform to specifications
- Includes making minor repairs/maintenance such as oiling and cleaning up around the press when complete
- Communicating clearly and concisely with the supervisor, other production personnel and quality personnel when a problem arises
- Accurately complete a job routing ticket, data chart, time sheet etc.
- Maintain and accurate count of parts
- Assist in setting up steel coil on larger presses
- Possible second shift during peak production periods or as needed
- Extended period of standing while operating press and running production
- Follow all prescribed safety regulations i.e. PPE (safety glasses/hearing protection) etc.
- Safely handle scrap during and after production run
- Keep are clean and organized in a 5S manner
- May assist in training of other employees as required
- When applicable, use computers for data entry in MRP or spreadsheet in a specified and appropriate manner
- The employee is exposed to high noise levels from operating machine
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Potential hazards from moving equipment and machine parts, nuisance dust, and skin exposure to cutting and drawing oils
- The employee is required to stand, walk, pull and bend to the floor
- 2+ years of setup and operator experience
- Education – High School or equivalent
- High school or equivalent
- Metal Stamping: 2 years
- Worked with Steel Coils: 2 years
- Press Operator: 3 years
Setup and operate Press Machinery with minimum supervision.
Tools and Equipment
45 ton Bliss Press, 33 ½ Ton Ferracute Press, 75 Ton Minster Press, 250 Ton Cincinnati Press, and Various Feeding Systems, IronWorker, Shear, Shotblaster, Pemserter, Multi-tapper and drill presses.
Employee needs to work with verniers, gauges, calipers, comparator, jigs, and fixtures and safety equipment.
Steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, micarta, plastics, cast iron and castings.
Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent, nor the question being raised on the proper rate of pay for the assignment.
- Receive instructions and assignments from supervisor or coordinator.
- Set up and operate all applicable machines to manufacture a variety of component parts.
- Required to perform self-Inspection. Gain 1st PC approval and monitor quality during production run.
- Acceptable productivity levels required.
- Good housekeeping is required.
- Follow safe work practices and wear PPE.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Coral Springs Quality, Safety and Environmental Management
Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
To obtain and disseminate information
Direction of Others
Provide guidance to lower level personnel in the performance of assigned tasks when asked.
General supervision on routine assignments. Specific directions/instructions provided when establishing new or changed procedures
High School, GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience as a Machinist running the same or similar machines.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the ability to read blueprints.
Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
May be required to stand for long periods of time.
Noisy work environment.
Post a Job
Digital Press Operator / Press Operator
- Oversee all printing production
- Run Konica Bizhub C110 and Bizhub C8000
- Run fiery command workstation
- Understand bindery processes - cutter, scoring, folder, drill press and padding
- Understand finishing processes- shrink wrap and packaging
- Prepare PDF files and manipulate files
- Use PMS color matching book and desitometer to measure dot characteristics and colorspace
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Three years minimum experience as Digital Press Operator
- Proficient in Mac Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design capabilities recommended
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on consistent basis
- Standing prolonged periods of time
M-F 8:30am- 5:00pm Full time with benefits
*Salary negotiable based on experience
Lead Press Operator Sheet Fed Press
Ability to run large multi-color sheet fed printing presses with coating, preferably conventional and UV presses. Print great quality commercial, game card, and packaging jobs to high production standards. Independently produce the printing turnkey jobs with only written job instructions and setting all press functions including sequence, type of printing, press set up, all mechanical settings, make-ready, run and wash up. Also will manage and train a crew of helper and second pressman. Have responsibility for preventive maintenance and the upkeep and cleanliness of the machine.
Essential Duties and
· Set up, adjust, operate, and maintain a multi-color offset press printing quality multi-color work with critical color values and critical register requirements.
· Review and understand job specifications to determine press set up, plate hanging, blanket and roller installation and settings, setting register and ink feed, feeding and delivering, and all press settings necessary to achieve a company and customer satisfying printed job.
· Facilitate great production meeting exceeding company expectations.
· Provide a safe environment while teaching a crew safety of personnel and machinery, while following all company safety manuals and company safety procedures and initiatives.
· Keep a clean machine and lubricate and complete all scheduled maintenance per the machine specifications while following all company maintenance procedures and guidelines.
· Utilize all densitometry measurements in the production of a job including LAB color, density, dot gain, and trap. Also maintain proper chemistry using daily conductivity meters, refractometers, and PH strips to insure proper fountain solution.
· Must have the ability to train new press helpers and second pressmen on helper and second pressman duties.
Perform all other related duties and projects as assigned by management.
· Ability to adequately view color accurately and identify print defects.
· Ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 10 to 25 pounds frequently.
· Ability to stand and perform the requirements of the position up to 12 hours with a few short breaks.
· Ability to utilize press densitometers to measure LAB color, density, dot gain, and trap. Also to properly use micrometers, refractometers, torque wrenches, and basic press tools efficiently.
· Willingness to abide by all plant practices and procedures.
· Overtime is an expected requirement.
· Ability to maintain great attendance and tardy record.
· Good knowledge of computers necessary to manage and run the press.