Assembly Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Repairer
Assembly & Repair Technician
A medical device manufacturing firm is seeking an Assembly & Repair Technician for their Northern California area location. The Assembly & Repair Technician will be responsible for the assembly, repair and inspection of incoming products and also providing technical support to customers, if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- Experience with assembly and repair of medical equipment (larger equipment preferred)
- Quality inspection of manufacturing experience
- FDA or ISO experience (a plus)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
This is a full-time, direct hire position with a competitive salary ($24-29 per hour) and full company benefits package.
To apply, please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to .
Please write in the subject line: PJF-REPAIRTECH-LN
Post a Job
Bicycle Assembly And Repair Technical Specialist II - Castleton
Bicycle Assembly and Repair Technical Specialist II - Castleton Posted Date:Apr-30-2017 Job ID:7568 Job Type:Part Time Job Function:Retail Operations City:Indianapolis State:Indiana Store:Castleton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What's cool about this job Want to work on building and assembling REI equipment on a daily basis? Awesome, then keep on reading to learn more about our Technical Specialist role. The role of the Technical Specialist has primary responsibility for the assembly of bikes and snow sports equipment to REI and vendor standards delivering exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Here are the primary responsibilities of our Technical Specialist II position: * Assembles, maintains and repairs action sports equipment meeting REI and/or/vendor standards
Assesses customer needs and confirming service and product meets those needs
Checking in and out shop and rental equipment based on REI standards
Contributes to sales results by knowing REI products and services, accurately communicating product information and inventory response processes
Reports significant quality and safety issues to the Master or Certified Technician.
Assists with maintaining equipment and ensuring a clean, secure and safe work environment
Support team’s achievement of key goals through individual contribution.
Promote the benefits of REI Membership Bring your passion and expertise You live and breathe REI equipment. You’re a builder. You’re a safety maven. At REI, the Technical Specialist II is a critical role in the retail stores and has primary responsibility for the assembly, repairs, and maintenance of bikes and snow sports equipment to REI and vendor standards and to deliver exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Customers frequently interact with Technical Specialists to ensure their equipment is properly fitted and maintained for their outdoor adventures. Requirements of the Technical Specialist position include but are not limited to: * Bike maintenance and repair experience
Successful completion of the relevant certification required of the level the role, service advisor and any snow sports certifications required based on store assortment and customer need.
Previous snow sports equipment and/or bike assembly experience or equivalent preferred.
Interest in working in a team environment committed to providing a superior sales and service experience while increasing sales through service.
Demonstrated attention to detail.
Proven ability to maintain open and positive relations with employees and customers.
Interest in developing own skills and knowledge.
Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
Ability to up to 50 pounds, with assistance Why you'll love it here /Real/./Alive/./Connected/. These are a few words that describe life at REI. Whether it’s in our careers or in the great outdoors, we aspire to adventure in all ways! At REI we value our customers; we work hard to earn our reputation for quality and integrity every day. Our commitment remains the same as when we started out in 1938: to inspire, educate and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure. Join a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. Get ready to harness your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors—we can’t wait to meet you! Oh yeah, did we mention perks? At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive benefit package for all employees which includes: * A workplace built on respect, integrity, and balance
Healthcare coverage for full-time employees * A competitive bonus/ incentive program * REI Retirement Plan
Generous gear and merchandise discount
Paid time off
Professional growth and development opportunities REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more. REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Assembly Check Repair
Job Description: Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world.
Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. Assemble a wide variety of component parts, to build complete tractor, with on-line and off-line operations. Work from man assignment sheets, systematic check-off list, engineering specifications, process sheets, and method sheets.
Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence. Make adjustments as necessary as unit progresses down assembly line. Report excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper authority.
Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance. Record defects into computer that would have to be corrected off-linea nd on-line. Check and test mechanism and units as assembled and make final adjustments needed for precise function and operations.
Take place of employees when absent, and perform various other duties when working on a non-incentive basis. Perform other related or similar duties as required. Required Qualifications High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
Occasional heavy lifting, stooping, bending, squatting. Working in some awkward positions and prolonged standing. Preferred Qualifications The ideal candidate will have: Equivalent knowledge and related or similar experience to assemble sub-assemblies, assemble tires to rims, assemble commodities, components, parts, tractor cabs and cab sub-assemblies to match corresponding tractors being built on line, assemble items to a variety of model tractors or transmissions in a progressive sequence to order specifications; check, adjust and repair parts on a moving line or in a stationary station within a required time cycle, check out electrical circuitry and to make adjustments to meet quality and engineering specifications.
Basic knowledge and understanding and use of hand and power tools. Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: Assembly Check Repair City: Racine State: Wisconsin Job Function: Manufacturing Salaried / Hourly: Hourly Req ID: 10101
Post a Job
Aviation Assembly &Amp; Repair Technicians
- Familiarize and proficient in retrieving information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data
- Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment including aluminum and lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, ladders & ground handling equipment, and Galley Carts, according to manufacturer and company manuals
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure system security of the electronic recordkeeping system regarding their area of responsibility and changing password if there is a possibility of its being compromised
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor
- You must have the ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Willingness to work overtime / 1st or 2nd Shift as assigned
Optic Sensor/Electronic Assembly Tech
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
This position is responsible to build and test fiber optic and electronic sub-assemblies. Duties include fiber splicing, fiber management, electro-mechanical and fiber optic assembly operations. This position is responsible for meeting production requirements and assisting in engineering development activities. The Fiber Optic Technician performs optical and electronic acceptance tests. Additionally, the Technician is responsible for monitoring, assisting, and improving all aspects of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and delivery in his/her work area.
? Handling optical components and optical fiber
? Fiber optic stripping, cleaving, splicing and recoating
? Hand soldering, harness and PCB assembly
? Testing on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results
? Follow specific workmanship instructions, multitask and be receptive to changing priorities
? 1-3 years plus experience in fiber optic system assembly or related field
? Knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment
? Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
? Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
? Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
? Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Post a Job
Manufacturing Plant Floor IT Engineer For Chicago Assembly Plant
The Plant IT Engineer has the responsibility of implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications used within the manufacturing plant and ensuring they are providing the maximum contribution to productivity, quality and IT application efficiencies.
- Facilitates the implementation of IT enablers to the plant in support of the company's process standardization efforts in terms of flexible and lean manufacturing, error proofing and manufacturing execution systems.
- Provides an excellent opportunity both to apply IT skills to manufacturing, and to acquire manufacturing experience at a modern manufacturing plant that will enhance long-term career potential.
- Must be able to support flexible work hours in support a multi-shift operation (some nights and or weekends), providing technical support for IT applications and Plant Floor Systems; rotating schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience post collegiate professional experience in a corporate environment
- 1+ years’ experience either professionally or in college implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications
- Experience with Office automation, Windows, PC’s & Printers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; managing multiple applications
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with diverse, cross functional teams under stressful circumstances
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IT Project Manager Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Experience identifying, investigating & solving problems without supervision
- Experience with Server administration; Windows or Linux
- Any plant floor automation experience is highly desired (Control systems, PLC’s, etc.)
- Familiar with Cisco routers and switches to include basic troubleshooting and cable installation
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users and IT professionals including globally distributed teams; the ability to adjust communications appropriately for the audience; work with all levels of management and diverse work groups
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Post a Job
Machine Repair / Assembly
Aboutthe Position:Enprotech is in need of a Machine Repair Assembler serving its Lansing,MI facility.
- Disassembly and reassembly of metal forming presses and sub-assemblies. This includes fitting, scraping, grinding and painting as required.
- Install lubrication blocks, lines and general plumbing (pneumatics, hydraulics & other).
- Occasional off-site travel to work at customer’s facilities is required.
- Ability to use micrometers.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as work load dictates.
Electronic Repair Technician
- Perform all types of electrical and mechanical repairs of company products.
- Provide phone support to our end customers.
- Inform Supervisor of trends in service repairs as related to the manufacturing or design of company products.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workstation.
- General knowledge of hand tools and electronic test equipment.
- Read and understand basic electronic schematics.
- Familiar with both analog a digital troubleshooting.
- Past experience in a customer service position.
- Previous history of satisfactory work and attendance.
Fiber Optic Assembler
Our clients include integrated oil companies, major mining multinationals, as well as several of the world's largest global electric utilities and power-generation firms. In addition, we work closely with the Global Markets group by supporting energy and commodity trading and sector analysis/portfolio management groups within financial institutions. We also collaborate with the other client services teams on a variety of strategic research projects and thematic workshops.
Use applicable interface devices and appropriate test equipment to monitor digital central offices and associated facilities.
Make decisions and take actions to insure uninterrupted service.
Respond to system messages and associated alarms to determine the root cause of network problems and to take appropriate corrective action.
Analyze switch performance, system faults, customer reports, initiating corrective actions when necessary.
Perform routine testing both on site and from remote test facilities, sometimes coordinating with other departments, customers, and other interconnecting telco personnel.
Maintain technical documentation, office records, drawings, archived printouts, and site logs.
Interpret and input complex software translation changes for system upgrades.
Perform routine and preventive maintenance on power distribution systems, including battery plants.
Perform routine system data backup to disk and tape.
Work with Central Office Installation and performs acceptance testing on new systems.
Assist in the alignment and testing of remote facilities, digital transmission spans, special circuits and associated transmission equipment.
Work with Testboard and Outside Plant personnel to isolate Outside Plant problems.
Perform outside plant testing during hours the Repair Center is not staffed.
High school diploma or equivalent
1-4 years of training/experience/education
Extensive knowledge of associated central office systems including: transmission, special circuits, T-carrier, fiber optic, and power distribution.
Ability to interpret schematic diagrams, office drawings, engineering change notices, circuit layout designs, technical manuals, and procedures.
Ability to climb ladders, to lift and maneuver 50 pounds, to differentiate colors, to use computer keyboard/mouse and a valid Alaska drivers license are critical for movement into this position.
Possess basic personal computer and typing skills.
Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
Ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks.
Ability to work directly with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
Possess the necessary organizational skills and attitude to maintain a neat, clean, and orderly work area.
?Direct advisory services: We offer quarterly in-person commodity outlook presentations, tailored to client interests within our broad suite of thematic coverage. In addition, clients have full access to Eurasia Group's research platform of directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Regional and thematic research products: Our group's flagship product is Energy Trendwatch, which is distributed to clients on a weekly basis. Our clients also receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from event-driven notes to forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: We provide a variety of bespoke services in conjunction with Eurasia Group's regional research groups, including market-entry analysis, executive briefings, monitoring services, strategic planning, country studies, and sector-focused comparative risk modeling.
Post a Job
Residential Air Conditioning Repair Associate
Global 1000 companies in a wide range of industries trust Everest Group to advise them on all aspects of their high impact needs. As one of our professionals, you will help our clients evaluate and transform their businesses to adapt in a continually changing business environment.
You will be exposed to a broad range of client business challenges including technical, legal, financial, organization design, process reengineering, offshore outsourcing, business alliances, business/market strategies and other issues. Potential engagements may include optimizing internal functions, developing go-to-market strategies, developing strategic roadmaps for change management, service provider solutioning, and shared services advisory services.
Operate, maintain, adjust, and repair of equipment that provides heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Experience with the repair and operation of HVAC systems which service commercial buildings that exceed 500,000 gross square feet.
Being a consultant means working closely with our clients on their challenges and adding value as a member of a team. Most of our client teams travel to domestic client sites weekly, leaving home on Monday morning and returning on Thursday.
Occasional international travel is also required. Fridays are spent in an our Company Group office reconnecting with colleagues, attending training and collaborating on internal projects and meetings. This allows greater connection to co-workers, a more collaborative environment and better opportunities for personal career development.
Post a Job