Assembly Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assembly Repairer
Bicycle Assembly And Repair Technical Specialist II - Castleton
Bicycle Assembly and Repair Technical Specialist II - Castleton Posted Date:Apr-30-2017 Job ID:7568 Job Type:Part Time Job Function:Retail Operations City:Indianapolis State:Indiana Store:Castleton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ What's cool about this job Want to work on building and assembling REI equipment on a daily basis? Awesome, then keep on reading to learn more about our Technical Specialist role. The role of the Technical Specialist has primary responsibility for the assembly of bikes and snow sports equipment to REI and vendor standards delivering exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Here are the primary responsibilities of our Technical Specialist II position: * Assembles, maintains and repairs action sports equipment meeting REI and/or/vendor standards
Assesses customer needs and confirming service and product meets those needs
Checking in and out shop and rental equipment based on REI standards
Contributes to sales results by knowing REI products and services, accurately communicating product information and inventory response processes
Reports significant quality and safety issues to the Master or Certified Technician.
Assists with maintaining equipment and ensuring a clean, secure and safe work environment
Support team’s achievement of key goals through individual contribution.
Promote the benefits of REI Membership Bring your passion and expertise You live and breathe REI equipment. You’re a builder. You’re a safety maven. At REI, the Technical Specialist II is a critical role in the retail stores and has primary responsibility for the assembly, repairs, and maintenance of bikes and snow sports equipment to REI and vendor standards and to deliver exceptional service to customers both in the shop and on the retail floor. Customers frequently interact with Technical Specialists to ensure their equipment is properly fitted and maintained for their outdoor adventures. Requirements of the Technical Specialist position include but are not limited to: * Bike maintenance and repair experience
Successful completion of the relevant certification required of the level the role, service advisor and any snow sports certifications required based on store assortment and customer need.
Previous snow sports equipment and/or bike assembly experience or equivalent preferred.
Interest in working in a team environment committed to providing a superior sales and service experience while increasing sales through service.
Demonstrated attention to detail.
Proven ability to maintain open and positive relations with employees and customers.
Interest in developing own skills and knowledge.
Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
Ability to up to 50 pounds, with assistance Why you'll love it here /Real/./Alive/./Connected/. These are a few words that describe life at REI. Whether it’s in our careers or in the great outdoors, we aspire to adventure in all ways! At REI we value our customers; we work hard to earn our reputation for quality and integrity every day. Our commitment remains the same as when we started out in 1938: to inspire, educate and outfit for a lifetime of outdoor adventure. Join a passionate community of people who believe in one simple truth: an outdoor life is a life well-lived. Get ready to harness your creativity, customer focus and enthusiasm for living life outdoors—we can’t wait to meet you! Oh yeah, did we mention perks? At REI, we understand that benefits matter – we offer a competitive benefit package for all employees which includes: * A workplace built on respect, integrity, and balance
Healthcare coverage for full-time employees * A competitive bonus/ incentive program * REI Retirement Plan
Generous gear and merchandise discount
Paid time off
Professional growth and development opportunities REI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer At REI we offer an enviable work environment that has been recognized on the "100 Best Companies to Work For" list since the award's inception – 20 years in a row! Sure, we work hard, but it’s balanced with time off to play—a strategy that works for us as we continue to grow and thrive. Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 140 retail locations (and growing), REI offers unique competitive benefits to its more than 12,000 employees, including healthcare, gear and apparel discounts, free equipment rentals and challenge grants to help employees reach personal outdoor goals, generous retirement plan contributions, public transit subsidy, adoptions assistance, paid sabbaticals, and more. REI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Assembly Check Repair
Job Description: Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world.
Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector. Assemble a wide variety of component parts, to build complete tractor, with on-line and off-line operations. Work from man assignment sheets, systematic check-off list, engineering specifications, process sheets, and method sheets.
Apply, align, attach, insert, and fasten various commodities, components, parts, sub-assemblies, or units to chassis in required order and sequence. Make adjustments as necessary as unit progresses down assembly line. Report excessive continuation of defective parts, improper function, and assembling to proper authority.
Visually check parts and entire assemblies for completeness, function, operation, and appearance. Record defects into computer that would have to be corrected off-linea nd on-line. Check and test mechanism and units as assembled and make final adjustments needed for precise function and operations.
Take place of employees when absent, and perform various other duties when working on a non-incentive basis. Perform other related or similar duties as required. Required Qualifications High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.
Occasional heavy lifting, stooping, bending, squatting. Working in some awkward positions and prolonged standing. Preferred Qualifications The ideal candidate will have: Equivalent knowledge and related or similar experience to assemble sub-assemblies, assemble tires to rims, assemble commodities, components, parts, tractor cabs and cab sub-assemblies to match corresponding tractors being built on line, assemble items to a variety of model tractors or transmissions in a progressive sequence to order specifications; check, adjust and repair parts on a moving line or in a stationary station within a required time cycle, check out electrical circuitry and to make adjustments to meet quality and engineering specifications.
Basic knowledge and understanding and use of hand and power tools. Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Title: Assembly Check Repair City: Racine State: Wisconsin Job Function: Manufacturing Salaried / Hourly: Hourly Req ID: 10101
Post a Job
Assembly - 2Nd Shift
Immediate opening for an Assembler in the Tipp City, OH area.
2nd shift position working Monday-Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Reviews and interpret assembly instructions
- Determines if all parts are present and review materials for expiration
- Assembles the product following proper PPE and instructions
- Verifies throughout the process product is being assembled per the specifications by the use of measuring tools, calipers, or other methods to verify thickness, weight, etc.
- Completes material transaction or other documentation necessary
- Resolves assembly and production issues
- Reports errors in production line
- Maintains shop floor area clean and safe
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year of assembly/manufacturing experience
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate both verbally & written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs
Post a Job
General Repair Mechanic
We will accept only engagements for which we are qualified by our experience and competence.
We will assign staff to client engagements in accord with their experience, knowledge and expertise.
We will immediately acknowledge any influences on our objectivity to our clients and will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
Construct, assemble, modify, or re-build machines. Assemble and adjust moving components Test all machines prior to shipment. These duties will typically be performed with minimal routine supervisory input.
Basic Inspection Gauges
Basic Blueprint Reading
Basic Math - Metric and SAE
Education: High school diploma. Completion of basic machining, blue print reading, etc. Courses or equivalent experience.
We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients, other consulting firms and sole practitioners, and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
We will not advertise our services in a deceptive manner and will not misrepresent the consulting profession, consulting firms or sole practitioners.
We will report violations of this Code of Ethics.
Post a Job
Manufacturing Plant Floor IT Engineer For Chicago Assembly Plant
The Plant IT Engineer has the responsibility of implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications used within the manufacturing plant and ensuring they are providing the maximum contribution to productivity, quality and IT application efficiencies.
- Facilitates the implementation of IT enablers to the plant in support of the company's process standardization efforts in terms of flexible and lean manufacturing, error proofing and manufacturing execution systems.
- Provides an excellent opportunity both to apply IT skills to manufacturing, and to acquire manufacturing experience at a modern manufacturing plant that will enhance long-term career potential.
- Must be able to support flexible work hours in support a multi-shift operation (some nights and or weekends), providing technical support for IT applications and Plant Floor Systems; rotating schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience post collegiate professional experience in a corporate environment
- 1+ years’ experience either professionally or in college implementing, maintaining, configuring, and troubleshooting IT applications
- Experience with Office automation, Windows, PC’s & Printers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task; managing multiple applications
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with diverse, cross functional teams under stressful circumstances
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with IT Project Manager Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word, MS Project)
- Experience identifying, investigating & solving problems without supervision
- Experience with Server administration; Windows or Linux
- Any plant floor automation experience is highly desired (Control systems, PLC’s, etc.)
- Familiar with Cisco routers and switches to include basic troubleshooting and cable installation
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users and IT professionals including globally distributed teams; the ability to adjust communications appropriately for the audience; work with all levels of management and diverse work groups
The distance between imagination and … creation. It can be measured in years of innovation, or in moments of brilliance. When you join the Ford team, you discover all the benefits, rewards and development opportunities you’d expect from a diverse global leader. You’ll become part of a team that is already leading the way, with ingenious solutions and attainable products – and it is always ready to go further.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Post a Job
Machine Repair (Industrial Equipment Maintenance)
We are currently seeking candidates for a permanent, direct hire, union position with excellent benefits in a manufacturing environment. This position is for Maintenance and Repair of Industrial Equipment.
Software and PLC experience is NOT required, but candidates should have a minimum of 2 years experience with preventative & predictive maintenance, troubleshooting, installation and repair. Specific experience with CNC and Machining equipment is preferred.
Please forward resumes to KenSmith@SmithStaff.net.
Post a Job
Machine Repair / Assembly
Aboutthe Position:Enprotech is in need of a Machine Repair Assembler serving its Lansing,MI facility.
- Disassembly and reassembly of metal forming presses and sub-assemblies. This includes fitting, scraping, grinding and painting as required.
- Install lubrication blocks, lines and general plumbing (pneumatics, hydraulics & other).
- Occasional off-site travel to work at customer’s facilities is required.
- Ability to use micrometers.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as work load dictates.
Regional Collector - Service & Repair
Ridgeback Solutions Group is currently seeking a Regional Collector - Service & Repair for a contract to hire position. This position is located in Frisco, TX. This is a great company with competitive pay and an excellent work environment. If interested, please apply today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for maintaining a portfolio of Service and Repair Accounts Receivable accounts through the timely collection and proper application of un-applied cash/credits so that receivables are accurately stated and collected in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner. Candidates will also be responsible for meeting/exceeding the Regional DSO and Working Capital goals as determined by Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with the company’s branches in pursuing collection of accounts receivable in accordance with the Regions Collection plan.
- Regional Collectors will make regularly scheduled collection calls when accounts become delinquent (invoices age beyond 30 days). Regional collectors will also work to resolve any and all disputes, discuss settlements, gather project status updates and help to gather any missing paperwork, missing contact information, etc. in effort to collector or resolve the balances on account.
- Regional Collectors will be required to make calls on all delinquent accounts every month. Must be organized and efficient to make sure no delinquent accounts are missed. Must also maintain a good system of follow-up should customers not follow through with their payment promises.
- Regional Collectors are responsible for issuing credit memos/rebills to clear disputes, unapplied cash, deductions, etc. in a timely manner. In doing so, it is the Collectors responsibility to include all appropriate and relevant documentation to ensure said documentation is audit compliant.
- Regional Collectors are required to keep notes on all collection calls in Oracle so that a history is maintained for all accounts regarding collection efforts. Notes must be clear and concise so that anyone reading them can easily understand the issues holding up payment and plans to get paid.
- Communication with Branch/District/Regional personnel must be efficient and effective. This may include email or phone communications.
- Regional Collectors will monitor all accounts for potential write-off. When all avenues to collect the balance have been exhausted, the Regional Collector will make recommendations for Third Party Collections/Legal action. In addition, the Regional Collector will prepare the required Credit/Bad Debt write off forms with the appropriate support documentation (as determined by the Region) and route to the appropriate parties for signature. All requests must be clear as to why we are not getting paid and what actions were taken to collect. Summaries must be clear and concise but for larger, more complicated accounts, might need a separate sheet with timelines, etc.
- Coordinate monthly conference calls with District/Branch personnel to discuss portfolio performance and action plans for resolving delinquent accounts.
- Regional Collectors will be responsible for placing accounts on credit hold and releasing holds in accordance with Region policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly; Prioritizes work activities and uses time efficiently; Meets deadlines; Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Contributes to profits and revenue.
Customer Service: Manages difficult customer situations. Responds promptly to customers; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments. Elevate matters to the appropriate party when unable to resolve a situation amicably.
Mental Effort: Works using a relatively high degree of concentration and attention intermittently to contact customers regarding status of payment.
Oral and Written Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively.
Teamwork: Welcomes feedback; willing to help with other job tasks within the organization, if needed; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports organization’s goals and values; Supports everyone’s effort to succeed.
Safety and Security: Observes safety and security procedures; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; Follows office attendance guidelines, as outlined by supervisor.
Job Qualifications: To perform the job successfully, an individual should perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below represent the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or equivalency. Candidates with college degrees in Finance/Accounting or business related fields will receive preference. Candidates with NACM certifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Language Skills: Able to write correspondence in a clear and understandable manner; Able to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memorandums. Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Math Skills: Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; Able to compute percentages.
Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; Able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Computer/Office Machine Skills: Requires intermediate knowledge of Windows-based computer software and database/accounting software: Prior ERP experience required. Candidates should have the ability to type at least 45 words per minute, including numbers proficiency; and a working knowledge of general office equipment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; Use hands to finger and handle; and to speak and hear. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities require the employee to read a computer monitor at workstation and to distinguish color-coded computer functions.
Work Environment: The work environments are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job duties are performed within an established office environment under normal lighting and climate controlled tolerances. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Ridgeback Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V.
Post a Job
Electronic Repair Technician
- Perform all types of electrical and mechanical repairs of company products.
- Provide phone support to our end customers.
- Inform Supervisor of trends in service repairs as related to the manufacturing or design of company products.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized workstation.
- General knowledge of hand tools and electronic test equipment.
- Read and understand basic electronic schematics.
- Familiar with both analog a digital troubleshooting.
- Past experience in a customer service position.
- Previous history of satisfactory work and attendance.
- basic assembly,
- drilling, screwing of screws,
- moving of boats around warehouse, etc.