Assignment Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assignment Clerk
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk - 3 Month Temp Assignment
Accounting Assistant with a min. 2 year's experience preferably with Commercial Ral Estate Experience. Must be experience handling AP and AR, processing bank reconciliations, prepare and enter journal entries, data entry and perform a variety of daily accounting tasks as required. Must be computer proficient in MS Office and Yardi, a definite plus.
PT- Travel Assignment In California!
Dentist Needed For Temporary Assignment - Wheelersburg, Ohio
Locum Dentist needed for a position in Wheelersburg, Ohio. There is a possibility of a long term position if desired. The hours for the first position are Monday 9am
5pm, Tuesday 10am-6pm and Wednesday 10am
6pm and possibly occasional Thursdays. Mostly general dentistry with moderate endo and some extractions, bridges and crowns.
Any overly complex cases will be sourced out. This is a great growing company with state of the art equipment. You will be supported by a terrific staff with a Hygienist and Dental Assistant available at all times.
Great compensation and a pleasant environment. Qualified candidates please send your information to jason@ manfieldgroupusa.com or call 603-620-0770.
Home Health RN - System Wide Assignment Pool
Sentara Healthcare is seeking Home Health Registered Nurses for our
Sentara System Wide Assignment Pool
2 years Home Health Experience, specifically Medicare Certified experience.
Flexibility to travel to various locations across Virginia and eastern North Carolina
Weekends may be required depending on location
Premium Pay ~ Full Time Hours ~ Full Benefits
careerconnection The Registered Nurse develops, implements and evaluates plans of care for specific patient populations. Coordinates and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to facilitate integrated and comprehensive care. Possesses clinical knowledge and skills to meet standards as required by specific clinical areas.
RN-Associate's Degree OR
RN-Bachelor's Level Degree OR
Required: Nursing - 1 year
Preferred: None, unless noted in the ¢??Other ¢?? section belowLicense
Required: Basic Cardiac Life Support, Registered Nurse
Preferred: None, unless noted in the ¢??Other ¢?? section belowSkills
None, unless noted in the ¢??Other ¢?? section below
Additional experience for specialty areas may be required.
Psych Nurse Practitioner (Np) Temp Assignment -Possible Temp To Hire
We are seeking a Psych Nurse Practitioner (NP) Temp Assignment- Possible Temp To Hire to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
Job Site Location is El Dorado (Hot Springs) AZ
8 Week Contract- Possible temp to Hire (This is not a Per Diem Contract)
Must have 1 + yrs experience in Psych experience
Must have Certifications: BLS, ACLS, CPI, or SAMA
Must be able 10 + patients a day
(Moderate to complex mental health case/ disorders) Behavioral Health care services ranging from age 45 to geriatrics
Evaluate complex health histories and work with Medical director and Psychiatrist
Diagnose and treat from acute to chronic conditions of the patients
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Please send updated Resume with References and a Copy of all License and Certifications to:
email@example.com or Fax: 225-273-8909
Advantage Personnel provides Manpower Staffing Services to the Federal Government all across the USA for multiple US Government agencies -under our GSA appointed FSS Schedule
Benefits Assistant - Temporary Assignment
Our client is a Fortune 200 company looking for a Benefits Assistant for 4-6 months. This is a TEMP assignment.
2-5 years of benefits experience
Large company experience 5k+
Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Preferred
Benefits experience (Open enrollment)...
Other duties: Filing, offer letters, background checks, etc.
Production Assemblers - Short-Term Assignment
Brick Staffing is needing production assemblers for a short-term assignment in Broomfield, CO.
Individuals need to be able to work in a fast paced, detail oriented environment. Needed for August 30 – Sept. 1, 2017 (9:00am – 3:00pm)
Basic job duties include: assembly, labeling, packaging, working with bubble wrap and tape, preparing promotional iPads for shipment.
Teacher On Special Assignment - Multi-Tiered Support Coordinator
If you are not currently a DPS teacher you must first apply to the general teaching position and complete the DPS Central Teacher Screening processbefore applying to teach at a specific school. If you have not completed this process you will find the Apply Now button above is not available. Candidates who are not current DPS employees may apply to the general teaching position here: Teacher General Application 2017-2018. Current DPS employees will find the general teaching position listed under the Hot Jobs section of Opportunities.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF DENVER AT HARRINGTON
Innovation 186 work days per year
Salary: See DCTA Teacher Salary Schedule at
Subjects and Grades:
Position begins in school year 2017-2018
Grade 01 - First
Grade 02 - Second
Grade 03 - Third
Grade 04 - Fourth
Grade 05 - Fifth
Multi-Tiered Support Coordinator
Essential Functions and Objectives:
- The Teacher on Special Assignment is a licensed Teacher serving as directed in a special assignment. Consults with school administrators, and school staff members to assist schools regarding programs. May provide staff development to achieve district and departmental goals.
Knowledge, Experience, Other Qualifications:
Must possess a current Colorado Teacher or Special Service Provider license depending on the assignment.
A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible related work experience.
Experience with training in assessment, consultation, literacy, math, and staff development.
Experience in leadership role in collaborative settings.
Experience working with diverse families, community groups, and staff.
- Provides instruction to linguistically diverse students in English only.
Elementary Education Position:
- Teaches diverse elementary school students grade level standards based curriculum in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies and Personal Development.
Please enter all of your education, licensure, and endorsements on your profile before submitting an application for this position. Candidates without a complete profile will not be considered. If your teaching license is pending, you are eligible to apply.
Education equivalent experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
At least one of the following types of licensure is required:
If your teaching license is pending, you are eligible to apply.
Teacher: Initial Teacher License
Teacher: Professional Teacher License
Teacher: Alternative Teacher License
Special Service Initial License
Special Service Professional License
At least one of the following endorsements or certifications is required in each subject area for this position:
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Education
- National Board
- Elementary Education
- Out of State Exam
- Elementary Education
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the statein terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Post a Job
Technical Program Manager - Contract Assignment Local Candidates Only!
- Work directly with our engineering team and customers on design engagements, creating structure for the project and setting expectations early
- Assess project health and risk on a daily basis, ensuring the team is maintaining pace to deliver according to schedule
- Lead cross-functional teams including engineering, quality, supply chain, NPI and manufacturing
- Be on-site during NPI builds to understand design, process & material challenges with appropriate team members
- Manage official build launch schedules and communicate impact of engineering changes to overall schedule
- BS, Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in consumer electronics development
- Leadership and experience with tooling and manufacturing development from concept to mass production
- Background in Mechanical and/or Electrical Design
- Understanding of DFM and the ability to provide suggestions to customers throughout project stages
- Proven track record managing customer relationships and interactions
We are proudly known as the leader in providing professional staffing services in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
Pro-Tech Staffing Services has multiple locations throughout the U.S. and continues to expand in a growing high-tech market.
Our success is attributed by our core BUSINESS values to achieve the highest placement standards. Pro-Tech Staffing Services continues to thrive in such a competitive business.
Cna's Needed For Assignment In Bel Air Area
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS/ASSIGNMENTS
CNA's needed for assignment in Bel Air. 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Bilingual a plus!!
- No new graduates please. Some clients require trach, g-tube and ventilator care while others may not.
- We have been in operation for over 20 years and value our nursing staff.
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Benefits including 401K Offered
- Documentation must be submitted weekly
- We are seeking Professional Care Providers who are committed and who have good documentation skills, who are able to pass a criminal background check
The documents required are:
- CA CNA certification
- Current CPR Card
- Physical Exam and TB Test Results
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card, Passport, Green Card and/or Work Authorization if applicable
- Current Car Insurance
Call our personnel department today! 818-753-5106
If you can work any of these cases call 818.753.5106 STAT and speak with personnel !!!
Experienced Nurses RNs, LVNs, CNAs, Caregivers (Lancaster/Palmdale, Orange, LA, SFV, Riverside, Altadena , and all of San Bernardino County) for 4, 8, or 12 hour shifts for private duty patients in Antelope Valley (Lancaster, Llano and surrounding areas) and San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles
We also need RNs and LVNs for intermittent visits, Vent Certified RN or LVN for in Los Angeles and Orange County
One full year of previous facility experience within the past five (5) years is required.