Assignment Editor Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assignment Editor
PT- Travel Assignment In California!
Benefits Assistant - Temporary Assignment
Our client is a Fortune 200 company looking for a Benefits Assistant for 4-6 months. This is a TEMP assignment.
2-5 years of benefits experience
Large company experience 5k+
Bi-Lingual (Spanish) Preferred
Benefits experience (Open enrollment)...
Other duties: Filing, offer letters, background checks, etc.
Optical Engineer Contract Assignment Local Candidates Only!
- Testing, and qualifying optical components and manufacturing processes for individual components for use in consumer imaging systems and Optics assembly.
- Span all relevant disciplines (transmission, optical, mechanical, electronics, optical packaging, optical device assembly processes etc.
- Review customer’s complete specifications for optical components and modules.
- Qualify performance specifications (optical, electrical) for components, subassemblies and assemblies
- Candidate should have a solid understanding of optical performance parameters (bandwidth, MTF, SFR, NF, color coordinate system measurement, ripple) and specification sensitivity and interdependencies
- Work closely with Sr. Optical engineer, customer, assembly process engineering and suppliers to resolve any issues related to performance, qualification and quality
- Interface with operations team to develop documentation and test processes related to modules at component, sub-assembly and assembly level.
- Training of operations and technicians of optical related assembly processes include root cause/corrective action and defect analysis of components and processes
- Drive optical process validation and qualification process for manufacturing process related to optical components and subsystems including GR&R
- Execute DOEs for optical component validation, process qualification and participate in process improvements to meet customer and factory quality and yield expectations.
- Master’s in optics/physics with 3-5 years’ experience with optical systems (e.g. heads-up displays, image projection systems, displays and optics)
- Experience with process and assembly design, qualification and release to manufacturing of high volume, complex, integrated, optical subsystems.
- Experience with writing optical component and subsystem test plans.
- Experience with a variety of optical test equipment including and optical bench tools and testing for qualifying image quality, optical component quality
- Strong organization skills and data analysis skills are required.
- Proficiency with VB, Excel, database tools, Zemax, 3D mechanical CAD, optical measurement equipment
- Experience working in high volume, fast paced, clean room manufacturing environment processing optical components to very high precision
- Familiarity with optical sub-systems, including base materials, filters, coatings, displays and lenses and how to design and tolerance lenses and lens elements.
- Knowledge of color science, colorimetry is highly desired.
We are proudly known as the leader in providing professional staffing services in the Electronics Manufacturing Industry.
Pro-Tech Staffing Services has multiple locations throughout the U.S. and continues to expand in a growing high-tech market.
Our success is attributed by our core BUSINESS values to achieve the highest placement standards. Pro-Tech Staffing Services continues to thrive in such a competitive business.
Cna's Needed For Assignment In Bel Air Area
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS/ASSIGNMENTS
CNA's needed for assignment in Bel Air. 8 and 12 hour shifts.
Bilingual a plus!!
- No new graduates please. Some clients require trach, g-tube and ventilator care while others may not.
- We have been in operation for over 20 years and value our nursing staff.
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Benefits including 401K Offered
- Documentation must be submitted weekly
- We are seeking Professional Care Providers who are committed and who have good documentation skills, who are able to pass a criminal background check
The documents required are:
- CA CNA certification
- Current CPR Card
- Physical Exam and TB Test Results
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card, Passport, Green Card and/or Work Authorization if applicable
- Current Car Insurance
Call our personnel department today! 818-753-5106
If you can work any of these cases call 818.753.5106 STAT and speak with personnel !!!
Experienced Nurses RNs, LVNs, CNAs, Caregivers (Lancaster/Palmdale, Orange, LA, SFV, Riverside, Altadena , and all of San Bernardino County) for 4, 8, or 12 hour shifts for private duty patients in Antelope Valley (Lancaster, Llano and surrounding areas) and San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles
We also need RNs and LVNs for intermittent visits, Vent Certified RN or LVN for in Los Angeles and Orange County
One full year of previous facility experience within the past five (5) years is required.
Production Assemblers - Short-Term Assignment
Brick Staffing is needing production assemblers for a short-term assignment in Broomfield, CO.
Individuals need to be able to work in a fast paced, detail oriented environment. Needed for August 30 – Sept. 1, 2017 (9:00am – 3:00pm)
Basic job duties include: assembly, labeling, packaging, working with bubble wrap and tape, preparing promotional iPads for shipment.
LVN Short Term Assignment
We are seeking an LVN Short Term Assignment, Greater Sacramento to join our team! You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients.
- Patient assessments
- Pass Meds
- Nursing notes,
- Monthly nursing summaries,
- Medication audits,
- Communication with MD PRN.
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
General Assignment Reporter
Two weekly newspapers serving the beautiful Upper Snake River Valley is looking for a reporter who can do it all, from uncovering corruption to writing a heart-warming feature. The Jefferson Star and Shelley Pioneer are part of APG Idaho that includes one daily and three weekly newspapers.
There is opportunity for advancement within the APG company. Rigby, home of the Star, and Shelley are small towns on either side of Idaho Falls, Idaho, which has a city population of 60,000. Rigby, Shelley and Idaho Falls are 90 minutes from Yellowstone National Park and many other beautiful places.
Associated topics: blogging, communication specialist, content, copywriter, journalism, journalist, news, newsperson, reporter, writer
Post a Job
Teacher On Special Assignment - Multi-Tiered Support Coordinator
If you are not currently a DPS teacher you must first apply to the general teaching position and complete the DPS Central Teacher Screening processbefore applying to teach at a specific school. If you have not completed this process you will find the Apply Now button above is not available. Candidates who are not current DPS employees may apply to the general teaching position here: Teacher General Application 2017-2018. Current DPS employees will find the general teaching position listed under the Hot Jobs section of Opportunities.
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF DENVER AT HARRINGTON
Innovation 186 work days per year
Salary: See DCTA Teacher Salary Schedule at
Subjects and Grades:
Position begins in school year 2017-2018
Grade 01 - First
Grade 02 - Second
Grade 03 - Third
Grade 04 - Fourth
Grade 05 - Fifth
Multi-Tiered Support Coordinator
Essential Functions and Objectives:
- The Teacher on Special Assignment is a licensed Teacher serving as directed in a special assignment. Consults with school administrators, and school staff members to assist schools regarding programs. May provide staff development to achieve district and departmental goals.
Knowledge, Experience, Other Qualifications:
Must possess a current Colorado Teacher or Special Service Provider license depending on the assignment.
A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible related work experience.
Experience with training in assessment, consultation, literacy, math, and staff development.
Experience in leadership role in collaborative settings.
Experience working with diverse families, community groups, and staff.
- Provides instruction to linguistically diverse students in English only.
Elementary Education Position:
- Teaches diverse elementary school students grade level standards based curriculum in Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies and Personal Development.
Please enter all of your education, licensure, and endorsements on your profile before submitting an application for this position. Candidates without a complete profile will not be considered. If your teaching license is pending, you are eligible to apply.
Education equivalent experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
At least one of the following types of licensure is required:
If your teaching license is pending, you are eligible to apply.
Teacher: Initial Teacher License
Teacher: Professional Teacher License
Teacher: Alternative Teacher License
Special Service Initial License
Special Service Professional License
At least one of the following endorsements or certifications is required in each subject area for this position:
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Education
- Elementary Education
- National Board
- Elementary Education
- Out of State Exam
- Elementary Education
About Denver Public Schools:
Denver Public Schools is committed to meeting the educational needs of every student with great schools in every neighborhood. Our goal is to provide every child in Denver with rigorous, enriching educational opportunities from preschool through high school graduation. DPS is comprised of nearly 200 schools including traditional, magnet, charter and alternative pathways schools, with an enrollment of more than 90,000 students.
Under the leadership of Superintendent Tom Boasberg and guided by the tenets of The Denver Plan, DPS has become the fastest-growing school district in the country in terms of enrollment and the fastest-growing large school district in the statein terms of student academic growth. Learn more at dpsk12.org.
Denver Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Post a Job
Scientific Communications Editor (Pd-Nih-010-Nci021)
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES:
- Provide a range of communications, writing and operational support services for various activities of the Correspondence and Clearance Branch (CCB) of the Office of Communications and Public Liaison (OCPL) of the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- Serve as project manager under direction of CCB’s branch chief and staff to execute a number of projects aimed at improving CCB’s systems and processes, and to build resources useful to OCPL staff and others across NCI in meeting communications challenges.
- Coordinate operational activities to support internal communications initiatives for CCB across OCPL and streamline operational processes to ensure more efficient and effective communication and coordination.
- Serve as an advisor and close collaborator to various leaders and staff in NCI’s Divisions, Offices and Centers on policy issues and effective communications strategies and tactics to promote NCI’s policies and goals.
- Coordinate and assist in development and review of NCI’s responses to Congressional inquiries and other miscellaneous correspondence and reports.
- Coordinate, lead and serve as liaison with ongoing communication and collaboration efforts between CCB and OCPL offices.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of correspondence, reports or other documents on specialized subjects/topics.
- Coordinate the development of responses to a wide range of inquiries to the National Cancer Institute and its leaders from the research community and the general public.
- Conduct formal, and informal, qualitative, and quantitative evaluations of CCB’s work to inform process and outcome improvements.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data, results and findings on a variety of communications topics; prepare summaries and reports as requested.
- Ensure that all correspondence and other written material produced is accurate, clear, concise, audience-appropriate, free of grammatical errors, and consistent with available guidance and NCI messages on a wide variety of topics.
- Provide writing, editing, proofreading and copyediting support to staff in CCB and OCPL’s Office of Cancer Content as requested.
- Develop dissemination tools such as email messages, website content, official documents, mailings, talking points, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Utilize existing resources and processes to track incoming and outgoing correspondence and action items for the NCI Director, participate in the development of new tools, processes, and systems for same.
- Coordinate with OCPL’s branches and offices to identify, collect and share information useful to staff in planning and implementing communications activities.
- Participate in the review and clearance of NCI-developed material for public dissemination, including content and presentation, using sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy to convey necessary changes and recommendations to authors, designers, and submitters.
- Coordinate and monitor production of and/or write and disseminate specific communications materials.
- Engage with staff across OCPL to build understanding of CCB’s functions.
- Apply a proactive approach in a deadline-oriented workplace in managing multiple and often high-priority projects with short and overlapping timelines.
- Attend meetings and seminars to identify new research, communications, policy developments and activities that may impact CCB tasks and functions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / EXPERTISE:
- Master’s degree in a related discipline; two (2) years of specialized experience plus a Bachelor’s degree is equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in health communications.
- Knowledge and understanding of the field of communications and best practices.
- Experience in planning and supporting communications activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in interpersonal and formal settings, including oral and written communication.
- Project management skills and ability to set priorities, develop work plans, monitor progress and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge and understanding of operational planning for an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Skill in monitoring relevant issues that may impact the organization and analyze and evaluate all available information and apply seasoned judgment to recommend a plan of action.
- Knowledge of the NCI, and the resources available within NCI’s Divisions, Offices and Centers.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
Physical Therapist - Inpatient Hospital - Travel Assignment - Hawaii
PT needed for long term contract / travel assignment for inpatient hospital in Honolulu, HI. Housing, travel, benefits along with attractive compensation package offered to the qualified candidate. 4 ten hour shifts, Friday through Monday 8:00 am to 6:30 pm. Fantastic opportunity for the qualified candidate!
Continuum Medical Staffing employs and places healthcare professionals such as Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Therapists (PT, OT, SLP, and Assistants), Senior Leadership, Heath Information Managers, Medical Coders and more. Continuum has over 30 years of staffing experience and is recognized as an exceptional leader in the industry. Continuum provides travel / contract assignments, temp to hire placements, or direct hire permanent placements throughout our great nation!