Assistant Press Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assistant Press Operator
Printing Press Operator - Small Press
Multi-location, extremely busy, fast paced printing and marketing services company seeking a small printing press operator.
Must have experience operating and maintaining 12x18 sized offset printing presses. Proficiency and productivity are required.
Familiarity with bindery equipment or digital printing equipment a plus.
Must be hardworking, dependable and honest. The position requires some flexibility with hours and scheduling.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements for immediate consideration.
9 PRESS POSITIONS AVAILABLE immediately, all shifts!These jobs are filling up FAST! A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work with some of the premier manufacturing companies in the Springfield area. Positions available are temporary to hire and long term temporary. As a PRESS OPERATOR you could be inspecting, loading, shipping, and machine operating. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Requirements include some lifting over 25 lbs standing for periods at a time. Must have 6 months to 1 year in manufacturing/ production experience, a high school diploma and steel toe boots. Crown Services does offer health benefits, a 40 hour + work week, direct deposit and bonuses. These positions pay between $9.00- $11.00 an hour. TEMPORARY TO HIRE Positions!!!
While working for as a Crown Services a press operator, you have access to these benefits!
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical,Dental and Vision Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Cash Cards
- Reliable transportation
- 6 months factory/ production experience
- Paid on-site training
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Health benefits available
- Various 8-10-12 hour shifts available
- Steel toe boots/ work boots
- High school diploma or GED
- Bring in TABE test scores if available
- Apply in person at 1001 Skyline Dr. or apply online at .
Crown Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Middleville Tool & Die is in need of Press Operators that must have experience in operating all production machines and feed equipment, including transfers, according to Specifications, Machine Operating Instructions, and the Part Control Plan.
1. Maintain clean and safe working conditions throughout the plant and resolve and/or report
any potential risks to safety and health right away.
2. Follow all health and safety standards, including personal protective equipment
requirements for the work environment.
3. Request and verify the proper raw material according to Part Control Plans.
4. Prepare dies, production machines, and work site for installation and set up, including
fixtures and tools at the assigned work center.
5. Load, remove, start, end and band coils as needed to assist coil technician.
6. Safely operate hilos, cranes, and die carts to transport dies, coils, finished product, etc.
7. Prepare, load and adjust straighteners and feeders, and install and remove dies.
8. Set production machines and operate support equipment in accordance with the Quality
Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
9. Maintain press fluid levels.
10. Troubleshoot machines (using Smart Pac, sensors, and controls) to ensure both quality
and maximum levels of production.
11. If a problem with machines occurs Operators must stop machines with Top/Emergency
Stop Buttons and/or Main Power and then report malfunction to the Press Technician.
12. Read, understand, complete and follow all production paperwork, including Tags,
Quality Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
13. Conduct first piece and parts-in-process inspections for non-conformance according to
Part Control Plans.
14. Use calipers, micrometers, height gages, protractors, and ring gages to assure quality
15. Interpret CMM reports.
16. Participate in continuous improvement, waste reduction activities and standard of clean.
17. Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and
quality of product through team involvement.
18. Organize and maintain both personal and team work areas (based on audit scores).
19. Communicate optimally to provide accurate, necessary, and timely information to all
Experienced Flexo Printing Press Operator
Experienced flexographic press operator - THIS JOB IS SPECIFICALLY FOR A 16" NILPETER PRESS OPERATOR. You MUST have experience on this press or similar.
Full time. Excellent color matching skills are a must. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years as a flexo press operator, possess good math skills, must be able to read a ruler and work with fractions and has hands on experience and competency with uv inks and flexible packaging. A job history showing dependability and excellent attendance is also required.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SPECIFIC FLEXOGRAPHIC PRESS EXPERIENCE as you will not be considered.
Candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Excellent opportunity. Good pay and benefits. Pay depends upon experience. Overtime available.
Flexo Press Operator I
QuadPackaging is one of the country's fastest growing packaging companies, with state-of-the-art facilities in the United States, Latin America, Asia and Europe. QuadPackaging's customer-centric consultative approach focuses on innovation, quality and cost-effectiveness. Our revenue-generating solutions include high-end folding cartons, labels, inserts and custom packaging that make our customers' packages stand out on the retail shelf.
Post a Job
Molding Press Operator
Operator is responsible for inspecting proper preparation of parts prior to molding.
Prepare raw material (rubber), operate press, de-mold and trim completed parts.
Inspect parts for defective attributes.
Ability to recognize any quality issues.
Ability to fill out required paperwork documenting production.
Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
Exhibit a high degree of responsibility for maintaining tools and safety.
Must have reliable transportation.
Prior manufacturing experience, with 1 year minimum of press operation is required.
Attention to detail.
Ability to follow written and verbal directions and communicate effectively with all co-workers in a professional manner.
Salaries commensurate with experience.
We are expanding quickly and benefit packages will be available.
1. Operate press
2. Work safely to prevent on-the-job injuries following safety procedures.
3. Place part on check fixture at take appropriate measurements. Records measurements on appropriate logs and charts.
4. Verify accuracy of water jets by calling robotics to run a first part run on cutter and having robotics approve the first cut.
5. Inspect part for quality issues and repairs/reworks.
6. Adjust mold/press compression timing and mold temperature as needed or instructed.
7. Clean molds as needed for making class "A" parts.
8. Conduct first part runs according to part specifications and log SPC charts to verify control limits, then receive supervisor approval.
9. Perform minor repairs on parts.
10. Report production numbers to shift supervisor.
11. Troubleshoot work-related problems by working together in a team to come up wit solutions.
12. Complete Mix Ratio Log three times per shift.
1. The job requires knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a high school diploma.
1. On the job training will be provided.
2. Safety training will be provided.
3. Training as needed to achieve the required skill levels.
1. Prior experience in manufacturing recommended.
Digital Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Tempt™ In-Store Productions is a Quad/Graphics company that produces in-store signage, point of purchase displays and large-format graphics. We put our retail expertise, creativity and world-class printing and finishing capabilities to work for our customers. We also integrate other Quad/Graphics solutions to help our customers develop multichannel campaigns that capture attention and drive sales.
Post a Job
Flexo Press Operator
Flexo Press Operator wanted with experience to operate a 7 color Aquaflex press. Must be able to work 4:00 to midnight.
wages commensurate with ability and experience (4 years minimum) WE offer health insurance , bonuses and simple IRA.
DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED WITH FLEXO PRINTING!!!
Press Assistant To Support Press Operations
Complyright is seeking a Press Assistant to support Press Operations. The position is responsible for assisting the Press Operator in various areas relating to printing.
- Monday thru Friday, 1:30 pm to 10 pm.
- Processing Finished Products thru Shrink-wrapping Equipment
- Material Handling of Finished goods
- Supportive duties pertaining to Press Operation Requirements
- Ability to lift Heavy Products
- Standing for long period of time
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Post a Job