Assistant Press Operator Offset Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assistant Press Operator Offset
Goss/Dgm Cold Offset Press Operator
Press OperatorLandmark Community Newspapers, LLCElizabethtown, Shepherdsville and Cynthiana, Kentucky
Landmark Community Newspapers, LLC has multiple openings for Goss/DGM Cold Offset Press Operators.
Positions are available on a 6 tower DGM 430 press with a DGM 1030 folder Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
Printing responsibilities include a variety of magazine, tabloid, broadsheet and digest formats for both Landmark newspapers and commercial work.
Elizabethtown is the county seat of Hardin County, located about 45 miles south of Louisville.
Qualifications: • At least 18 years of age • Minimum of at least 3 years' press experience on a DGM press line or equivalent • Proven commitment to quality output, deadlines and customer service • Physically capable of standing for long periods of time with routine bending, stooping, standing, climbing and lifting • Able to lift up to 70+ pounds and push/pull up to 100 pounds • Hand dexterity is also required and vision that provides quick and accurate movement of materials and quality control as well as accurate color definition • Mechanical aptitude preferred • Able to properly operate tow/clamp truck • Must have a valid driver's license
Essential Functions: • Adhere to all MSDS and OSHA requirements • Adhere to all safety regulations and local plant guidelines • Provide leadership to lower level press staff • Set up and print up to two webs of full color printing with assistance from senior press operators • Set and regulate the counter/stacker system • Set up folder and timing • Read and follow through of print order and job ticket to customer/plant specifications • Perform own quality control • Perform set-up and control waste as directed by pressroom manager • Replace and set all ink and water rollers without assistance • Install blankets and packing • Perform basic maintenance (rubbers, knife set, tucker blades, etc.) and repair of the press • Work with others in a team atmosphere • Lead press shift in the absence of the shift leader • Safely operate fork and clamp truck
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week.
Overtime as needed to cover work. Interested candidates should apply through the Job Opportunities link online at
Equal Opportunity Employer Category: Media , Keywords: Printing Machine Operator
Post a Job
Seeking Web Offset Printing Press Operators
Central Print Facility located in Golden Valley, AZ has immediate openings for experienced press operators with web offset printing backgrounds. Must be able to set up and operate multi-unit offset web printing press and coordinate team members interactions on the press, ensuring each job is run according to customer specifications and meeting internal and external deadlines while maintaining exceptional quality control and reducing waste and press downtime.
Previous experience with DGM 430 cold set needed. Full time position at 34 hrs/wk. Must be able to work up to 12 hrs/shift, nights & weekends.
Salary is negotiable and based upon experience. NSE EEOE
Post a Job
Offset Printing Press Operators
Job Description: Premier commercial/package printing co. in NC is very busy.
Due to client demand my client is searching to hire Lead Sheetfed Press Operators for 12 hour night shift. Duties include:The registration, operation and maintenance of multi unit 40" sheetfed printing press to produce quality products on schedule meeting or exceeding client expectations. Troubleshoot press problems as they occur.
Take part in client press okays.Work closely with press crews to meet print objectives.Qualifications include:Min. of 5 - 7 years' experience operating multi-unit 40" offset sheetfed presses. UV experience a plus.Must have strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills. Good eye for color required and able to communicate with press crews, supervisors and clients as needed.
Must be able to work 12 hour night shift. Company DescriptionNationwide, recruiting firm for the Printing & Packaging industries representing premier firms.We treat candidate information in strict confidence.
Post a Job
Printing Press Operator - Small Press
Multi-location, extremely busy, fast paced printing and marketing services company seeking a small printing press operator.
Must have experience operating and maintaining 12x18 sized offset printing presses. Proficiency and productivity are required.
Familiarity with bindery equipment or digital printing equipment a plus.
Must be hardworking, dependable and honest. The position requires some flexibility with hours and scheduling.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements for immediate consideration.
Lead Offset Press Operator
Lead Offset Press Operator
Looking to join a growth-orientated, family owned Company who has been in business since 1923 with excellent benefits and working conditions? Look no further, Sheboygan Paper Box Company is a leading packaging supplier in the folding carton industry that provides visual packaging and print innovations of the highest quality. We currently have an opportunity available to a motivated individual who is seeking a full-time position as a 1st (Lead) Offset Press Operator on 3rd shift.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 3-5 years proven experience with running a KBA multi-color sheet feed press with coater.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Utilize press console/spectrophotometer to achieve and maintain color.
- Self-starter, high level of urgency and team player.
- Must have folding carton experience in a production environment.
- Understanding of LAB values, dot gain, density, screen angles.
- Proven Team Leader.
- Provide process improvements to meet company goals.
We provide state-of-the-art equipment, and excellent working conditions. We offer a fringe benefit package that includes health, dental and life insurance, short/long term disability, 10 paid holidays, vacation, employee assistance program, 401(K) and profit sharing plan. Do not pass this opportunity by! Apply in person or send your resume to:
SHEBOYGAN PAPER BOX COMPANY
ATTENTION: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
716 CLARA AVENUE
SHEBOYGAN, WI 53081
“AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Post a Job
9 PRESS POSITIONS AVAILABLE immediately, all shifts!These jobs are filling up FAST! A GREAT OPPORTUNITY to work with some of the premier manufacturing companies in the Springfield area. Positions available are temporary to hire and long term temporary. As a PRESS OPERATOR you could be inspecting, loading, shipping, and machine operating. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Requirements include some lifting over 25 lbs standing for periods at a time. Must have 6 months to 1 year in manufacturing/ production experience, a high school diploma and steel toe boots. Crown Services does offer health benefits, a 40 hour + work week, direct deposit and bonuses. These positions pay between $9.00- $11.00 an hour. TEMPORARY TO HIRE Positions!!!
While working for as a Crown Services a press operator, you have access to these benefits!
- Weekly Pay Periods
- Referral Bonuses
- Medical,Dental and Vision Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Cash Cards
- Reliable transportation
- 6 months factory/ production experience
- Paid on-site training
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Health benefits available
- Various 8-10-12 hour shifts available
- Steel toe boots/ work boots
- High school diploma or GED
- Bring in TABE test scores if available
- Apply in person at 1001 Skyline Dr. or apply online at .
Crown Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D
We are a privately held, full service specialty staffing firm headquartered in Columbus, Ohio. Currently we operate in 9 Midwestern States with over 42 offices from which to choose. Since 1968, when our company was founded, we have been guided by a set of strong values and principles.
The Values & Principles That Guide Us:
* Results Driven: We measure our success by the value we deliver for our clients and candidates.
* Disciplined: Each and everyone of us are accountable to the highest standards of excellence.
* Collaborative: We work with our colleagues and clients toward shared goals and mutual rewards in an environment of respect.
* Candid: We interact with our clients, candidates and each other in an open and straightforward fashion.
* Competitive: We compete aggressively and win ethically.
Please, explore our site and explore the many benefits Crown Services Inc offers clients and applicants alike. If you have a question and need professional answers, please call or email your nearest Crown Services office.
Welcome to professional staffing. Welcome to Crown Services.
Middleville Tool & Die is in need of Press Operators that must have experience in operating all production machines and feed equipment, including transfers, according to Specifications, Machine Operating Instructions, and the Part Control Plan.
1. Maintain clean and safe working conditions throughout the plant and resolve and/or report
any potential risks to safety and health right away.
2. Follow all health and safety standards, including personal protective equipment
requirements for the work environment.
3. Request and verify the proper raw material according to Part Control Plans.
4. Prepare dies, production machines, and work site for installation and set up, including
fixtures and tools at the assigned work center.
5. Load, remove, start, end and band coils as needed to assist coil technician.
6. Safely operate hilos, cranes, and die carts to transport dies, coils, finished product, etc.
7. Prepare, load and adjust straighteners and feeders, and install and remove dies.
8. Set production machines and operate support equipment in accordance with the Quality
Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
9. Maintain press fluid levels.
10. Troubleshoot machines (using Smart Pac, sensors, and controls) to ensure both quality
and maximum levels of production.
11. If a problem with machines occurs Operators must stop machines with Top/Emergency
Stop Buttons and/or Main Power and then report malfunction to the Press Technician.
12. Read, understand, complete and follow all production paperwork, including Tags,
Quality Data Sheets and Set-up Sheets.
13. Conduct first piece and parts-in-process inspections for non-conformance according to
Part Control Plans.
14. Use calipers, micrometers, height gages, protractors, and ring gages to assure quality
15. Interpret CMM reports.
16. Participate in continuous improvement, waste reduction activities and standard of clean.
17. Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and
quality of product through team involvement.
18. Organize and maintain both personal and team work areas (based on audit scores).
19. Communicate optimally to provide accurate, necessary, and timely information to all
Experienced Flexo Printing Press Operator
Experienced flexographic press operator - THIS JOB IS SPECIFICALLY FOR A 16" NILPETER PRESS OPERATOR. You MUST have experience on this press or similar.
Full time. Excellent color matching skills are a must. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years as a flexo press operator, possess good math skills, must be able to read a ruler and work with fractions and has hands on experience and competency with uv inks and flexible packaging. A job history showing dependability and excellent attendance is also required.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SPECIFIC FLEXOGRAPHIC PRESS EXPERIENCE as you will not be considered.
Candidate will be required to pass a drug test and background check.
Excellent opportunity. Good pay and benefits. Pay depends upon experience. Overtime available.
Flexo Press Operator I
QuadPackaging is one of the country's fastest growing packaging companies, with state-of-the-art facilities in the United States, Latin America, Asia and Europe. QuadPackaging's customer-centric consultative approach focuses on innovation, quality and cost-effectiveness. Our revenue-generating solutions include high-end folding cartons, labels, inserts and custom packaging that make our customers' packages stand out on the retail shelf.
Post a Job
Molding Press Operator
Operator is responsible for inspecting proper preparation of parts prior to molding.
Prepare raw material (rubber), operate press, de-mold and trim completed parts.
Inspect parts for defective attributes.
Ability to recognize any quality issues.
Ability to fill out required paperwork documenting production.
Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
Exhibit a high degree of responsibility for maintaining tools and safety.
Must have reliable transportation.
Prior manufacturing experience, with 1 year minimum of press operation is required.
Attention to detail.
Ability to follow written and verbal directions and communicate effectively with all co-workers in a professional manner.
Salaries commensurate with experience.
We are expanding quickly and benefit packages will be available.