Assorter Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Assorter
SR Analyst Assortment Planning
POSITION PURPOSE The Senior Analyst Assortment Planning will provide subject matter expertise, project management and analytical support to assortment decisions made by the merchandising organization during category reviews. This position is responsible for executing category Business Reviews (BR) and Product Line Reviews (PLR) for a designated department and should be seen by merchants as a thought leader on category and assortment strategy.
The Senior Analyst should be an advocate for implementing assortment planning best practices across the portfolio of categories. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES 90% Work in collaboration with Merchants to determine category review goals and objectives, conduct standard and ad hoc analysis to identify key drivers of performance, recommend assortment decisions that will improve category performance and develop financial plans that reflect category changes. Typical analysis will include: (a) marketplace and macroeconomic trends impacting the category including competitive assessment, (b) vendor portfolio strengths and weaknesses including private brand, (c) line structure, (d) store clustering, (e) customer and store feedback, (f) identifying key product attributes and (g) regional performance.
Develop executive-level presentations that summarize analysis including historical category performance, strategic rationale underpinning assortment decisions and expected financial impact. Report out to all levels of management. Accountable for accuracy, thoroughness, thought process, timeliness and viability of recommendations. 10% Own Merchant/Associate Merchant relationship for designated department.
Special projects. Ad hoc analysis and reporting. NATURE AND SCOPE This position reports to the Senior Manager, Assortment Planning.
This position has no direct responsibility for supervising others. ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS Environment: Located in a comfortable indoor area.
Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable. Travel: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Education Required: The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2 years Physical Requirements: Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Additional Qualifications: Strong analytical and communication skills Preferred Qualifications: -MBA
Prior experience in merchandising, planning and analysis
Prior experience with merchandise planning software
Proficient with Microsoft Access, Excel and PowerPoint
Strong analytical skills including demonstrated aptitude with financial analysis and ability to generate insight from large and complex data sets
Strong communication skills including the ability to effectively articulate viewpoint to executive leadership and ability to write compelling executive level presentations
Strong project management skills and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Ability to partner with cross-functional teams at all levels across a complex organization
Ability to get results despite a large workload, competing demands and working in a fast paced environment
Ability to effectively prioritize multiple demands, adjust to change quickly and work constructively under pressure
Ability to structure nebulous projects and to work constructively under tight deadlines
Ability to influence peers and business partners without authority
Retail Assortment Manager (Exempt)
Become a part of The World's Foremost Outfitter team. At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality, and value in our products and service. Live...Dream...Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opportunity for a
Retail Assortment Manager in our visual merchandising department. This position is located at our corporate office in Sidney, Nebraska. It’s In Our Nature!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Directly responsible and accountable for all aspects of merchandising regional and seasonal assortments for all divisions with our retail locations. Responsible for delivering financial results based on merchandise assortments, seasonality of product and in store marketing plans. This role will direct merchant teams on relative assortments in new markets and current market share. Responsible for partnering cross-functionally across the company to align goals and expectations across the various channels throughout the life of the prioritized initiatives or seasons specifically working to support the Divisional Sales Managers in the field. This role will be responsible for new store pre planning analysis to obtain a competitive advantage with regional & seasonal needs as well as location specific in-store marketing and merchandising strategies.
KEY DUTIES: * Successfully creates and executes assortment strategies based on location & sales volume for retail stores, & special projects strategies. Partner cross-functionally with Field Divisional Sales Managers, merchant teams, Visual Merchandising, Space Allocation and inventory team to align goals and expectations across the various channels throughout the life of the prioritized initiatives or seasons.
Responsible for timely execution and follow through of work to meet calendar deadlines as it pertains to regional assortment and seasonal planning calendars & execution in retail. Partnering with Merchandising, Planning & Inventory, VM, Divisional teams to properly execute strategies and plans that include regional assortments, promotional sales, strike point/key location planning and corporate initiative projects on time and successful to retail. Training and/or communicating such changes to the Field to include vision and execution materials.
Successfully support the Divisional Sales Team in the field with regional product strategies and sales. Proactively participate in conversations with the Divisional teams to understand the regional and seasonal needs of product and performance as it pertains to each Division and category. Monitor and make recommendations of space allocation/Sq. ft. so it will meet the requests and business needs for retail locations. Create a partnership with MP&I; to execute strategies brought forth by the field and measure results through sales.
Travel to new markets, new store locations and corporate initiative locations to obtain competitive analysis of regionally specific needs. Gather market data that pertain to sales, regional vendor opportunities, ads, pricing strategy, product offering and floor layouts relevant to each department. Successfully partner with Merchandising to promote findings for new areas and in-marketing strategies.
Others duties as assigned by management EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:* Bachelor’s Degree plus 4 to 6 years of experience in a related field is preferred
Knowledge of multiple product categories
Ability to professionally communicate verbally and in writing
Must be an assertive, self-starter
Knowledge of space planning, visual merchandising and signage processes
Basic knowledge of inventory management, MAP Tool, Surdell, Kodiak, JDA * Basic knowledge of retail operations and floor replenishment
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Ability to travel. Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences, and perspectives. Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied. Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, relocation assistance, and employee discounts.
Auto req ID: 38516BR Posting Title: Retail Assortment Manager (Exempt) Department: FIELD MERCHANDISING Location/Division: Sidney NE - Corporate Req Type: Exempt
Post a Job
Manager, Allocation Assortment
GENERAL PURPOSE: The Allocation Assortment Manager, is responsible for ensuring both the product Treasure Hunt and inventory objectives are achieved across all Stores, addressing regional and volume differences through targeted allocations. The Allocation Assortment Manager will develop and train Assortment Analysts and Associate Analysts to create and execute allocation strategies that support the merchandising vision.
Assortment Management + Develop and oversee the execution of assortment strategies by business area + Collaborate with Merchant and Planning partners in monthly meetings on achieving assortment vision
- Assess the broad implications of assortment strategies and allocation execution required to achieve + Review effectiveness of allocation strategies and results through review of reporting, analytics and store visits + Provide insight and opportunities on improving assortment through modifying allocation approach/rules + Identify opportunities to enhance systems and processes to optimize allocation results
Communication + Provide Merchant partners with clear and relevant feedback and findings regarding their business and allocation strategies + Collaborate with cross functional business partners within the department and across the organization to ensure key strategies and objectives are achieved + Provide leadership with visibility and status updates on all strategic initiatives across business areas + Keep direct reports informed on business direction, strategies, goals and objectives
People Management + Create an environment that challenges associates to grow and advance their skills and careers + Provide opportunities for associates to participate in cross functional and/or team projects and initiatives + Collaborate with associates to identify key competencies for their individual development goals to grow in their role and/or career + Provide ongoing coaching and feedback in weekly/monthly meetings and through formal appraisal channels
COMPETENCIES: + Communication/Informing + Dealing with Ambiguity + Decision Quality + Developing Direct Reports + Motivation Others
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIAL SKILLS REQUIRED: + Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required + 5-7 years of experience in an allocation/planning/buying role + 1-3 year’s experience managing people + High level of analytic skills and business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills + Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites with advanced Excel skills PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ADA: Job requires ability to work in an office environment, primarily on a computer. Requires sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking on the telephone, attending in-person meetings, typing, and working with paper/files, etc.
Consistent timeliness and regular attendance. Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Sr. Assortment Analyst, Assortment Analyst, Associate Assortment Analyst
DISCLAIMER This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities.
Contents are subject to change at management’s discretion. Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities and experience.
We believe that it is an essential part of the Company’s overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.
Post a Job
Assortment Planning Manager
ASSORTMENT PLANNING MANAGER Department:
MERCHANDISE PLANNING Division:
Corporate Job Description:
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: The principal purpose of this position is to provide guidance, direction and training to assortment planners to drive sales and margin by establishing appropriate assortments by dept, category, and/or subcategory.
ESSENTIAL ACTIVIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: + Training best practices and standardized processes for assortment planning, including but not limited to: + Cluster establishment by category + Number of SKUs per category + Number of SKUs per category per cluster + Minimum presentation quantities for SKU / cluster + Total SKU receipt quantities and flow by cluster + Analysis for premarket + Asst planning tool usage + Tying back to the top down merchandise financial plan to the Department and Category level, which ties to corporate financial strategy and financial plans + Overseeing the training and development of the Assortment Planning organization
Implementing strategy to incorporate space and presentation standards into assortment process + Partnering closely with Merchant partners to understand/drive category/product direction and sales plans + Partnering with Inventory Management team to ensure receipt flow generated from assortment planning is smooth across weeks + Partnering with Merchandise Planning to ensure plans and inventory management activities are aligned + Participating in Category Level Merchandise Strategy Reviews + Participating in the monthly performance review process Specialized Experience, Education, Training, or Qualifications: + Experience managing at least 3-5 direct reports + Bachelor’s degree (BA / BS / BFA) or equivalent + Assortment planning or merchandising background + Relevant experience and understanding of key retail operations, such as Merchandising, Store Operations, Logistics, Finance, Information Systems, and Planning + Proven and successful experience in the creation and presentation of item plans
Ability to consolidate, analyze, and communicate data into actionable direction
Ability to drive business decisions based on numerous data to drive sales, profit, and product assortment efficiencies, supporting business objectives + Proven ability to lead others and function effectively in a team environment + Possesses strong organizational skills + Strong analytical skills
Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
Ability to train, manage, and motivate direct reports + Excellent communication skills
Auto Req ID: 95118BR Zip/Postal Code::
Virginia Employment Status:: FT
Post a Job
SAP Solution Architect For Assortment Planning For Retail - Senior Manager
Title: SAP Solution Architect for Assortment Planning for Retail - Senior ManagerLocation:
USA-NortheastOther Locations: USA-Northeast, USA-SoutheastJob Number: 00403585Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.Job DescriptionSAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives. Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility. Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility. Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.SAP Solution Architect for Assortment Planning for Retail:? Provide subject matter expertise to identify and recommend workable solutions to clients?
Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific technical areas and provides expert advice regarding their application and functional expertise.? Create and distribute reusable Solution Platform sales and delivery content to ensure scalability of solution area and group? Provide point of view on Solution Platform and vendor market place? Support the business development life cycle by serving as a solution SME and assisting with the identification and qualification of business development opportunities?
Help lead and contribute to the estimation effort for relevant proposals and/or projects? Help support vendor relationship for Solution Platform sales and delivery
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.Qualifications: Basic Qualifications8 years of experience utilizing SAP Apparel and Footwear Solutions (AFS) software or SAP I/S Retail10 years of experience in the IT consulting or Fashion industry
Bachelor's DegreePreferred QualificationsSAP Assortment/Space Planning, Forecasting & ReplenishmentProfessional Skill RequirementsProven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status). Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Job: Business & Technology Integration .
Post a Job
Senior Analyst, JDA Assortment Optimization
GENERAL SUMMARY & SCOPE
The Merchandise Operations Business Systems Administrator will manage the functional operation, maintenance and support of JDA Assortment Optimization for supply chain and merchandising. This person will be the subject matter expert seen as the go to functional resource for the business teams to drive efficiencies and appropriately leverage our Assortment Optimization system capabilities. The candidate will act as business liaison on the Assortment Optimization tool and will work in conjunction with IT and with the outside software provider. This person will be responsible for providing information and analysis to assist in overall management of Assortment Optimization at Ulta. They will determine and document various business requirements; provide/receive information and analysis from various business partners; and participate and support projects, programs and initiatives that have strategic impact.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (*Essential Functions)
- Minimum of five years direct work experience in Category Management/Assortment Planning, process improvement/best practices or 3 years of experience with advanced degree.
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of business systems architecture for JDA Assortment Optimization.
- Working knowledge of Merchandising and Supply Chain Process Best Practices/ Category Management.
- Working knowledge of programming, documentation and interface requirements.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines while using analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, project team and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to work cross functionally with IT to assist in the translation of technical concepts into non-technical terms
- Retail business background with strong process and systems acumen
- Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change.
- Knowledge of applications development methodologies
- Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects
- Capability to participate in training sessions, presentations and meetings
- Travel approximately 10% of your time. (Stores, meetings, conferences, training)
CMO Assortment Analyst
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and communicate assortment strategy(s) that align with future financial, store and product opportunities at the category assessment level to maximize sales and profitability. Conduct research, gather and analyze data, develop projections and make recommendations on issues related to sales, margins, inventory, assortment and other merchandise statistics and metrics. Partner with appropriate members of the category management organization (CMO) team to ensure a collaborative and consistent approach is taken towards the business strategies and/or imperatives. Analyze assortment productivity and implement strategies to improve profitability.Essential Job Functions:
The incumbent must be able to perform all of the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Research, compile and analyze data to develop projections and make recommendations that support category management organization (CMO) team strategy and optimal assortment matrix and implementation for new merchandise concepts for area of responsibility
- Develop an understanding the overall marketing strategy; the intricacies of product groupings; and how consumers shop each category to make assortment recommendations to drive desired customer behaviors.
- Perform SKU Rationalization analysis to efficiently satisfy customer needs and optimize assortment.
- Participate in vendor and business review meetings to ensure promotional and financial goals are being met and recommend adjustments accordingly if they are not.
- Key partner in the assortment/buy plan creation and execution based on category performance/opportunities analysis
- Participate in pre-season guidance/analysis and post-season hindsight to drive line planning by season or category reset
- Assist in the development of strategic business plans, forecasting process and make recommendations to support assortment and financial strategies.
- Identify risks and opportunities based on analytical observations
- Provide guidance about selling patterns, consumer trends and purchasing philosophies
- Collaborate and communicate with category Merchandising Manager, other members of the CMO team and business partners in the NCS and field to ensure the successful execution of planned and modified category strategies and imperatives including process improvements and new methodologies.
- Interact professionally, effectively and respectfully through verbal and written communication with all professional contacts with emphasis on company interests.
- Effectively create complex documents and reports using products within the Microsoft Office suite and other automated applications.
- Work directly with Merchandise Managers to understand the overall marketing strategy; the intricacies of product groupings; and how consumers shop each category.
- Travel to visit local Petco stores or competitors for fact-finding, training or other meetings on an occasional basis.
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Commit to quality animal care.
Supervisory Responsibility:The Assortment Analyst does not have direct supervisory responsibility over associates but may provide technical guidance to less experienced associates.
Work Environment:The majority of duties are performed while seated indoors in an office environment with little or no exposure to hazards. There is periodic travel to visit local Petco stores or competitors for fact-finding, training or other meetings. Post a Job
Assortment Planner Job
Req #: 72301
Home Office, Columbus
Department: Supply Chain
At DSW, we believe in the power of shoes. We understand shoes bring out something great from within, and since 1991 we've been helping everyone feel the rush of finding that perfect pair. So when you work for DSW, you become a part of all that. A family whose core values are comprised of passion, accountability, collaboration, and humility. You become one of us, You become a Shoe Lover!
The Assortment Planner collaborates with the merchant to deliver and manage a localized assortment that supports the merchant vision. The Assortment Planner understands the merchant intent for assortment of merchandise, buy size profile, rate of sale and localization selections. The Assortment Planner owns, creates and re-forecasts key item plans. An Assortment Planner reports to an Assortment Planning Manager or Director of Assortment Planning. No direct reports. Must possess the ability to:
- Plan and own key item level, weekly plans. Reforecast on a monthly basis and drive strategy with merchant and merchandise planner.
- Define range for sales, inventory and space parameters that aligns to the overall strategic, financial and space targets.
- Utilizes AP data/forecast and other supporting analysis to make sales, receipts and markdown recommendations.
- Evaluate the generated sales and receipt plan by week for the individual CCs for the phase being planned; reviews the metrics for each CC and makes necessary changes.
- Utilize the methodology of inventory management to manage the Open to Buy; considers the promotional calendar and its impact on the key style plan.
- Perform exception based reconciliations to ensure the assortment plan fits the merchant intent and merchandise strategy for the assigned category.
- Review the details of the purchase orders and makes adjustments to ensure optimal configuration for case packs to meet vendor constraints, maximize sales opportunities, and minimize markdowns.
- Make use of aggregate information from multiple sources, identifies recommendations and presents to the appropriate audience.
- BA or BS in Business, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Planning, Allocation, Buying or financial analysis role, or combination of planning and merchant experience.
- Advanced PC skills with knowledge of JDA Enterprise Planning, Excel and reporting tools (PA, Business Objects.)
- Experience with Arthur Planning systems a plus.
- Strong financial acumen and statistical/analytical skills, including data retrieval, organization and presentation and summary.
- Prioritizes effectively and adjusts easily to changing demands; demonstrates strong time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on delivery of financial concepts.
- Ability to identify best practices/efficiencies/automations and communicates them to benefit the entire assortment planning group.
- Demonstrates curiosity and initiative to proactively seek information that will impact decisions and communicates them to the appropriate cross functional partners.
DSW believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against any protected class including race, color, religion, religious creed, gender, sex, national origin, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition (defined as genetic information or impairments related to cancer), ancestry, marital status, family care leave, military and veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or based on any protected category under federal, state, or local laws. DSW also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and associates with disabilities unless doing so creates an undue hardship, in accordance with all legal requirements. Any applicant or associate who requires an accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job should contact Human Resources request that accommodation.Post a Job
Value Assortment Ambassador
PURPOSE: You model unbelievable! customer service; lead crew members to do the same through execution of the markdown strategy, the truck process, replenishment, and efficient cash office procedures. You are enthusiastic about delivering great styles, famous brands, and amazing prices. You are action oriented, seen as a partner to peers, and you act with integrity in your decisions. You drive store results by creating short term action plans that support the long term strategies of the store. Drive company initiatives to ensure maximum productivity, profitability, and compliance with policies and procedures. Creates a positive environment that engages your crews and peers; you ensure Gabe’s is a great place to work! Your success comes from your belief that everything we do is for the customer and that Gabe’s is a great place to shop!
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Report to the general manager or customer experience manager (based on volume). Supervise direct reports –the dynamic assortment crew, the amazing price crew and the cash office. You work closely with partners in the store to drive sales, customer loyalty and process efficiency. You communicate effectively with peers and business partners.
- Educates team on how each functional area impacts the customer experience and sales results(truck processing, markdowns, and replenishment)
Drive Visual Standards – Ensures stores meet visual execution standards on all floor sets; manages a store that is neat, clean, and organized; represents and reinforces the brand in a positive manner through crisp visual presentation; maximizes use of sales floor in order to drive profitable sales.
- Owns warehouse set up and organization
- Ensures service and merchandising standards are met through company communications and initiatives for direct reports
- Ensures consistent execution of markdowns and MOS (damages) to meet unit per hour goals
- Ensures execution of shipment according to company practices by meeting unit per hour goals
- Ensures cash office accuracy and efficiency
- Create and execute short term plans that support long term store strategies
- Collaborates with direct supervisor to execute actions plans
- Maintains a working knowledge of all areas of the store
- Partners with direct supervisor to implement company communications and directions that impact their department
- Maintains an overall awareness of store maintenance
Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-lined oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
Managing & Measuring Work - Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results; designs feedback loops into work.
Planning -Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets objectives and goals; breaks down work into the process steps; develops schedules and task/people assignments; anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks; measures performance against goals; evaluates results.
- Supports a store environment that builds customer loyalty
- Elevates store visual standards and merchandising to support the customer experience
- Leads and models all customer service behaviors and takes ownership of problem resolution
Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Sets, monitors, and follows up on productivity goals of the team
- Accountable for meeting the store compliance and audit requirements for their departments
- Adheres to expense goals
- Drives total store sales
- Monitors and measures progress and results against deadlines and targets
- Supports and assists execution of store strategy for Asset Protection awareness and education to minimize loss
Champion Change - Understands different kinds of change; motivates others to welcome change; manages the change process while maintaining operating effectiveness; establishes processes to ensure the success of change.
- Collaborate with direct supervisor to meet hiring goals
- Accountable for training of new crew members
- Assesses training and growth opportunities in departments and partners with direct supervisor to create a developmental plan for the team
- Motivates team through recognition as well as understanding the diversity of their team
- Partners with store leadership team to minimize store turnover by identifying key people issues in their departments
- Provide input to direct supervisor about crew members for mid-year and yearly performance reviews
- Addresses poor performance or policy violations and coaching needs with direct reports
Hiring & Staffing - Has a nose for talent; hires the best people available from inside or outside; is not afraid of selecting strong people; assembles talented staffs.
Integrity & Trust - Is widely trusted; is seen as direct and truthful; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Motivating Others - Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
- Previous retail leadership required
- Proven time management skills
- Prioritizing and organization skills
- Proven ability to effectively set direction, delegate, follow up and provide feedback
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates ability to observe, identify strengths and opportunities and take appropriate actions
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Demonstrates ability to link to business results and customer experience
- Proven ability to drive and improve efficiencies, processes, and operational excellence
- Highly personally accountable and goal oriented
- Proven ability to motivate and inspire others
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings, weekends and non-business hours
WORKING FOR GABE'S IS UNBELIEVABLE!
- Entry level positions and Management opportunities are available. Whether it is your first job or you bring a wealth of experience; you make us unbelievable!
- We foster a culture of integrity, growth and excellence that makes us a successful team.
- We offer a discount program to our team that makes our already amazing prices even more unbelievable!
- Be part of something unbelievable!
Chemical Engineers - Assorted Positions Across The USA
Having specialized in technical and management positions within the Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining and Pharmaceutical industries since 1977 we have many clients who do not advertise their needs and utilize SEI to source and qualify candidates. A tribute to anyone in our field is the ability to survive recessions, and the dynamics of economic and technological change. Search Enterprises has done that for almost 40 years.
We have multiple openings at various levels in engineering and management across the US, and these positions change daily. A relationship with us will be beneficial no matter how small your geographic target area or how specific your position requirements may be. Contact us today, so we know who you are when the position you want comes open with one of our clients.
We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience in Process Engineering, Project Engineering, Production Engineering,Operations Management, PSM and/or Process Design. These positions are ideal for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move up in an organization. So let's hear from you, and one of our professionals will give you a call to discuss.
We DO NOT make any contacts with your resume until you give us the go-ahead based on position descriptions that we provide you, nor are we a member of any 'sharing' organization. Your resume is safe with us until you give us the 'go-ahead' to make a contact.
Chemical Engineering degree and experience in the Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, or related industries. Position scopes vary, so please get in touch to see what there may be for you.
We are always looking for candidates with credentials and experience similar to the above. We have positions for engineers who are seeking an opportunity to move in operations, engineering or production. So if the location or responsibilities of this position do not satisfy your present career desires, let us hear from you anyway, as other unadvertised positions may be of interest to you.
CAVEAT: Your experience must be as a direct employee of an operating refining, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical, or closely related industry. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, and you must reside in the USA.
Visit our updated website at http://www.searchenterprises.com/ to browse available job opportunities, candidates, industry news, and more.
process engineer, chemical design engineer, chemical engineer, development engineer, controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, process development engineer, process controls engineer, instrumentation engineer, chemical engineering, process engineer, process control engineer, ChE, petrochemical, refinery, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, process plant, operations, maintenance.Post a Job