Astrologer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Astrologer
Controller / Project Controller Commercial Construction Relocation
Real Construction Executives
RC Executives The leader in Construction Staffing for Florida
We are the leader in recruiting Construction Executives for the Commercial Construction Industry in Florida for over 20 years.
CandidateMust have Commercial Construction experienceRelocation Paid
One of our top Construction Corporations clients is seeking a Project Controller with a proven track record in commercial construction with large projects.
Must have experience with projects of 50 to 100 million plus.
Helpful to have experience with CCIP/OCIP project,forecasting and administration and analysis. Must have a proven track record with a major construction company as well.
This position is accountable for monitoring the progress of projects and the controllers, investigating variances, recording expenses, and ensuring that project billings are issued to customers and payments collected in coordination with project managers.
The Project Controllers will report directly to the VP of Finance and Accounting.
The Project Controller will be knowledgeable about all aspects of construction accounting and will be managing the Project Controllers who are responsible for the following:
- Preparation of monthly owner requisitions.
- Review and approval of subcontractor requisitions and vendor invoices.
- Managing subcontractor compliance with terms and conditions of the contract (i.e. insurance, bonds, waivers, CCIP enrollment, billing procedures).
- Assisting Project Management in the monthly project forecast including validation of the projected fee and percent complete forecast.
- Processing subcontractor and owner change orders in Oracle.
- Processing labor and AP job cost transfers.
- Monitoring the cash position of the project and completion of the monthly cash position analysis.
- Preparation of the project cash forecasts.
- Assisting the Corporate Risk Manager in the administration of a Contractor Controlled Insurance Program (CCIP).
Requirements Proven track record as a
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- 6-8 years of experience with PoC accounting experience in the construction industry
- Experience with Timberline
- Proven track record as a Controller for a major construction company.
Please forward your resume and a daytime phone number to call please.
RC Executive Management
Intelligent Staffing Solutions
Full Service Human Resource Provider
Confidential Search and Recruitment
Controller / Assistant Controller
Site Realty Group is a full service commercial real estate company serving the MD, VA and DC areas. We own and manage our large diverse portfolio. Our company is currently seeking a Controller or Assistant Controller to join our team! The is a lead position in the company allowing you to oversee the accounting operations.
We are seeking an individual who will become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Oversee and coordinate all financial activities and personnel
- Implement controls and systems
- Develop and maintain system to ensure the accurate accounting records and techniques
- Previous experience in COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE or related fields
- Background in commercial real estate - Leases, CAM
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Controller / Finance Controller
About Capgemini With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm TM at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/the-collaborative-business-experiencetm , and draws on Rightshore at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer ® at http://www.capgemini.com/about/how-we-work/rightshorer , its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com at http://www.capgemini.com/ . Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Job Title: Controller / Finance Reporting
Duration : Full time
Responsibilities:: Ensures the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service on a daily basis to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements. Responsible for leading, motivating and assigning work a small team.
Aims at improving process and motivating staff to do the same. Responsible for following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures. Is responsible for managing teams and processing more complex transactions. · Excellent Domain knowledge in Controllers and Financial Reporting · Good knowledge of Accounting Policies and implementation · Exposure to Derivative Accounting & Reporting will be helpful for calculating Asset Valuation Reserve, provide BlueBook Reporting, conducting Monthly Balancing Activities, running Financial Statements & creation of Foot Notes etc and lead the month end close · Mange daily functions (Expense Analysis Reporting, preparation of Group Financial Reporting, preparation of Unit Statutory Reporting, preparation & execution of Management Adhoc Reports.) · Insurance Accounting understanding will help for review of Balance Sheet, preparation of Revenue Analysis & ensuring SOX Compliance. · Good understanding of Internal Control & Design for Designing & Implementing Internal Controls, periodic review and validation & update them as per requirement including SOX Compliance · Understanding of Investment Accounting & Reporting in performing, review & signing off Elimination entries in order to comply with SOX requirements, review of Preliminary Trial Balance, conducting Consolidation Analysis, preparing Foot Notes for Group Financial Reporting · Understanding of Partnership and subsidiary Accounting will be added advantage. · Fully and completely understand and document the business process related to assigned general ledger accounting including transaction flow · Controllership functions - Reconciliations, analysis & reporting · Strong ability to understand financial statements and its drivers and synthesize them into meaningful analysis as required.
Develop analysis & interpretations as required to facilitate management decision making. · Understand the data flow chart and various IT systems used in the organization and recommend changes. · Ensuring effective & constructive relations with the Client · Support the client for SOX testing on a quarterly basis · Support the client for internal and external financial and operational Audit · Ensure all exceptions are recorded and provide feedback to the team · Managing Cross Training, Volume handling and lead the team to complete the assigned targets · Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues · Compliance with all applicable Rules/ Regulations and Company and Group Policies. · Good communication skills (written and verbal) · Good interpersonal, presentation and documentation skill · Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and shifts · Ability to lead teams on transformational aspects and continuous process improvements · Take extra initiatives like contributing towards Process Improvements thru Kaizen, i- portal etc. Completing My Learnings on schedule, Cross training etc. · Lean sigma understanding preferred Let us know if you would be interested in this opportunity.
Title:Controller / Finance Controller
Post a Job
Controller / Area Controller - Texas
Overview DEALERSHIP CONTROLLER - TEXAS Area Controller/Controller – Automotive Accounting Lithia Motors, Inc., is the 4thlargest publicly traded automotive retail company [NYSE: LAD] with over 150 dealerships, auto stores and service centers across the United States.
Our proven record of success comes from the empowerment of our store leadership teams. We are seeking an experienced
Dealership Controllerwith strong accounting, office operations and management experience. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced accounting professional who wants to push their career to the next level.
Our core values are: Improve Constantly, Take Personal Ownership, Earn Customers for Life & Have fun; if these values resonate with you and you’re ready to be a part of a thriving, dynamic team, join us on our journey to #1! . The Dealership Controller reports to the Managing Partner with daily interaction and responsibility to the General Managers and department managers of 3 dealerships to identify operational and cost saving opportunities Job Description ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES + You will be responsible for ensuring all store transactions are processed accurately and timely. To be successful in this position, you must be well-versed in all facets of accounting, cost control, collections, and margin expansion and financial controls.
You must possess proven leadership and coaching abilities with a focus on communication and customer relations, we’re in the business of Earning Customers for Life. AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY + Ensure timely and accurate posting of all store transactions + Maintain financial controls according to Company and manufacturer requirements + Maintain a positive Office culture, embracing the core values + Create and maintain position outlines for office staff + Ensure team is staffed with quality employees at the proper wage + Recruit, hire and train office positions as needed + Identify and train AOM and OM candidates for advancement opportunities, including cross training in all positions + Maintain semi-monthly communication with Senior OM regarding opportunities and victories + Participate in regular National OM communications + Notify Internal Audit and Regional Controllers of all external (manufacturer, DMV, etc.) audit notifications and findings + Manage lender relationships, serving as point contact for partners. Negotiate financing instruments and maintain / improve banking relationships. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS/EXPECTATIONS + Meet and exceed individual objectives as defined by supervisor + Adhere to schedules and deadlines + Thoroughness, accuracy, and timeliness in completing essential duties ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be successful in this position: + Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral + Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate + Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics or equivalent experience.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all Store and Support Services personnel.
CPA Physical Demands and Working Conditions The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time, sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25 pounds + Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use of telephone, computer and other office equipment Lithia Hiring Requirements + High school graduate or equivalent.
18 years or older + Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence + A criminal history backgroundcheck will be conducted prior to beginning employment + Clear pre-employment drug screen NOTE:This job description applies only to the specific employing entity and location of an individual’s employment. This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). Posted Date3 months ago ID2017-31758 # of Openings1 Job LocationsUS-TX-Midland Store NameLithia Motors SS - Texas CategoryManagement
Experience: 3-5 years exp. Benefits: Comprehensive Package Relocation:
Yes Education: BS in Accounting Comments: Reports to the CFO Acute Care Hospital experience required Job Summary:
Directs financial activities of the organization. Establishes, or recommends to management, major economic objectives and policies for company. Prepares reports which summarize and forecast company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
Directs preparation of budgets. Directs determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets. Advises management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
Arranges for audits of company?s accounts. Performs other duties as assigned. Regulatory Requirements: ? Accounting Degree required. ? Highly developed organizational skills. ? Recent experience in the hospital field. CPA preferred.
Post a Job
Messina Group seeks a Controller in Edgewater, FL.
Our client, a recognized leader and manufacturer of custom order pleasure boats, is looking for an ambitious mid-level Controller/CPA on the career path to CFO. The ideal candidate has 3+ years in a Controller role in a manufacturing environment, and hands-on experience applying GAAP principles to operational accounting processes and procedures.
Under the direction of the CFO, key responsibilities include:
- Cost Accounting
- Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory control
- Fixed Assets
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Month and year end close
- Manage 3 direct reports - AR, AP, & Payroll
- Oversee banking commitments, Line of Credit, Banking Covenants
- Maintain Dealer and Vendor relationships
- Collaborate with project stakeholders in new ERP implementation (forecasted 2018)
- Manufacturing experience required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Certified Accountant, or Master’s degree in accountancy highly desired
- Must be US citizen or permanent resident with Green Card, No Corp-to-Corp
-BECO: Manufacturing & Engineering Staffing
-BECO: Architectural & Engineering Staffing
-LabTemps: Scientific & Laboratory Staffing
-FinancialTemps: Financial, Accounting & Administrative Staffing
-Spark: Information Technology (IT) Staffing
-Spark: Digital Marketing & Creative Staffing
Finance Manager/ Plant Controller - Manufacturing
We are seeking an experienced manufacturing controller that has previous experience as an Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller or Controller. You must have a strong skill set with General Ledger and the close process.
As the Plant Controller, you will be responsible for all financial aspects of the plant. You will be part of the leadership team and be active in the hiring hiring and training process and manage a small team. You will work closely with the Plant employees and
Plant Management. Duties Include:
Leading Month-end close
Prepare and distribute Financial Reports
Prepare Account Analysis
Prepare Annual Budget and Forecasts as scheduled
We are seeking someone with a Bachelor degree in Accounting. Additional certifications would be a plus (CPA, CMA, MBA, etc).
The Controller functions as a key business partner and member of the site’s leadership team in a large sized facility with high complexity. The Controller also performs and coordinates all accounting and financial activities and advises and supports management in making financial decisions related to planning, procurement and investments for the facility. This is a hands-on role requiring both detailed task work and leadership skills.
- Create and provide financial direction and support to general manager and core management team regarding financial planning, budgeting, accruals, procurement, or investment activities
- Lead cost and operational metric tracking
- Manage and ideate activities for cost and revenue improvements. Support operational and financial improvement projects
- Ensure accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal monthly financial statements, monthly forecasts, annual audits and annual budgets
- Prepare materials and lead discussions for all financial portions of monthly financial reviews, budgets, forecasts and other review meetings as needed
- Maintain a strong internal controls and policy compliance culture at the facility involving the key functional leaders in accordance with all organization policies and procedures, federal and state policies and directives and current tax rules
- Primary facility contact person for audits of company accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures and state and federal requirements and statutes
- Monitor inventory movements and position to identify and resolve potential financial exposure or process issues
- Ensure that all assets and liabilities are fairly presented and valued on the balance sheet
- Proactively participate in daily operations via internal meetings, interaction with staff and employees, etc.
- Actively participate as requested in company profitability improvement projects and finance process improvement projects
- Manage direct reports and is responsible for employee selection, development, mentoring, and performance management. Responsible for overall talent management and employee engagement; cultivates an environment of safety, high performance, and ethical and legal compliance; addresses employee relations issue
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Accounting
- Master's degree and / or CMA / CPA certification preferred
- Minimum of seven years of financial-related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, plant manufacturing and cost accounting experience preferred
- High level of proficiency in Excel spreadsheets and ERP/MRP systems, SAP R/3 experience (FI, CO, MM and PP modules) preferred
- Experience developing and leading annual budget, periodic forecasting and monthly closing process
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
Ramsey Auto Group is currently looking for experienced automotive Controller.
Collaborate with CFO to trends and cash needs of business
Prepare and submit required statements and reports
Assist department managers in reading and interpreting their financial reports, creating action plans needed to improve their operations
Experience with large dealer group
Full knowledge of all aspects of all manufacturer programs and accounting functions
full knowledge of all positions in office
Training and Effective Communication Skills
Send your confidential resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Controller / #15978
Bishop & Co. is seeking qualified candidates for an Assistant Controller opportunity for its client based in Honolulu.
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER #15978
Under the Supervision of the CFO, the Assistant Controller is responsible for
closing the corporate books, preparing account reconciliations and analysis, consolidating financial statements, and preparing management reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and Supervises the Accounts Payable and Order Desk staff.
- Oversees GAAP compliance with proven technical accounting skills and related experience.
- Ability to maintain proper internal controls within the business environment.
- Process monthly closing of the corporate general ledger and preparation of corporate financial statements; variance analysis for expense accounts.
- Conducts reconciliation and analysis of all the corporate general ledger accounts and interdivision activity amongst the various business divisions; preparation and input of journal entries for corporate activity.
- Maintains cost accounting practices and standard cost systems for the business.
- Assist with budgeting process.
- Preparation of various governmental reports and tax returns.
- Assist with budgeting process Consolidation of financial statements and preparation of internal management reporting.
- Support physical inventory by facilitating inventory reports and reconciliation.
- Month end reporting to vendors, including preparation of reimbursements and rebates.
- Communication, written – Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Organized – Being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Communication, Oral – Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Responsible – Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Honesty / Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Friendly – Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customer’s needs while following company procedures
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION/TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- CPA preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 7 years of progressive experience in accounting and/or auditing with strong technical accounting and supervisory experience. Experience in cost accounting in a manufacturing environment a plus. CPA and/or public accounting experience a plus.
- Proven abilities in maintaining the internal controls within a dynamic business environment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Understanding of the AS400 and PC based accounting systems. 10 key by touch.
- Well-developed verbal and written English communication skills.
Bishop & Company provides recruiting and placement services for client companies and job seekers for opportunities throughout Hawaii, with emphasis on executive search, direct hire, temp to hire, and temporary/contract staffing. We charge no fees to our placed candidates and our temporary/contract employees. Our client services are 100% guaranteed.
Please forward resumes to:
Bishop & Company
(or Email: email@example.com)
Equal Employment Opportunity