Athol Job Description Sample
Owner Operators- Cdl-A Heavy Haul
Bennett s Heavy Haul and Specialized Division consistently ranks as one of the top specialized carriers in the nation. We are looking for owner operators who currently specialize in this highly profitable and challenging corner of the trucking industry. Bennett has invested heavily in its own fleet of trailers and also welcomes owners who bring their own equipment including:Benefits:
- $1000 Orientation Pay
- $1000 Driver Referral
- No Force Dispatch
- Home Time
- Quick Pay Settlements (Same Day)
- Strong Freight Based Out of Quad Cities and Surrounding States
- Load Board
- Over 195 Agents
- Discounts on Fuel and Tires
- Reimbursements for Orientation
Bennett continues to expand its already strong freight base out of the Quad Cities and upper Midwest. As a result, we need Owner Operators with Flatbed, Step deck, and Heavy haul experience. If you have the experience and meet the qualifications listed below, let's talk.
- We accept all trucks that can run e-logs regardless of age and pass DOT inspection
- Stable Work History
- Age 23 or older
- Valid Class A CDL
- 6 Months open deck experience in the last 2 years
- 2 Years verifiable OTR tractor/trailer experience in past 5 years
- 2 Years verifiable experience in Heavy Haul with multi axle trailers
- Must have minimum of 6 months left on medcard/long form at orientation
- No more than 7 points on CSA in past 3 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the last 12 month (Rolling violations)
All Owner Operator applicants must meet all the general qualifications under 49CFR & sect;391.11, including without limitation, the United States DOT requirements that a driver applicant be at least 21 years old and can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquires, and to make entries on reports and records.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driver, company driving solo, company otr, company truck driver, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, regional driver route, tanker
Family Support Worker
Position: BSA Representative/BSA Analyst
Why Open: Growth/Newly Created Position
Day to Day: This position is going to be very hands on and proactive with educating staff in regards to changes to BSA & AML. The Analyst position will be looking for any suspicious trends/patterns within transactions and really focus on the front end education of branch colleagues. If there’s updates to the programs then this person will be the go-to in educating the branches.
We are seeking a BSA Representative to provide administrative and clerical support to the BSA department. This newly created position reports to our IRA/BSA Specialist.
Responsibilities will include monitoring transactions for potential fraud and suspicious activity, reviewing documents for completion and accuracy, and examining daily reports to ensure the Bank’s compliance efforts are maintained.
The BSA Representative maintains a strong working knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act, which includes Anti Money Laundering, Customer Identification Program, USA Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and related policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess a High School Diploma, preferably an Associate’s Degree, or equivalent in coursework, training or experience. Three years of banking experience in the Retail Branch System. Excellent organizational and communication skills are required. Must exercise tact, confidentiality and judgment while maintaining a balanced perspective and objectivity. Ability to multi task and follow assigned tasks through completion is required
Chief Financial Officer - Manufacturing/Public Company
Fenway Search Group has been retained by a world renowned specialty manufacturer to identify a well rounded financial executive to lead a decentralized, multi-location publicly traded operation.
Finance and Accounting organization:
The global finance team consists of six corporate staff with approximately 20 domestic and 30 international staff. Divisional and subsidiary finance departments report to the local GM with dotted line to Corporate. In addition to the finance function, the CFO is responsible for Information Technology (IT) with a staff of 8 and outsourced staff of 10. Direct reports include: Corporate Controller, Director of Financial Planning and Internal Audit, Director of Taxes and
- Global financial accounting and reporting, including Security and Exchange (SEC), internal management and Board of Directors.
- Supervise and maintain, modify and test Internal Control Program to conform to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control requirements.
- Oversight of IT staffing, budgets and major project priorities.
- Develop, maintain and negotiate key Treasury functions, including: bank transactional processing and debt financing, property and liability insurance, and employee benefits costs, particularly health insurance.
- Manage the relationship, fees, scope and execution of the external auditors.
- Oversee the preparation, review and reporting of annual budget.
- Review financial reports with Board of Directors and coordinate meetings and requirements with the Audit Committee.
- Participate in the annual Strategic Plan objectives and quarterly updates.
- Define pension investment parameters and review performance of external asset manager.
- Manage the financial aspects of all acquisitions, including: review of historical and forecasted financial performance, due diligence and integration responsibilities and annual fair value testing.
- Continue to implement “Best Practices” through new processes and systems.
- Perform investor relations activities as required.
Educational and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with MBA and CPA preferred
- Background in manufacturing and ERP systems
- 20 years with 5-10 years in senior financial positions
- Thorough knowledge of SEC rules and reporting requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of GAAP & SOX requirements
- Working knowledge of ERP and cost accounting systems
- High level understanding of U. S. and International income taxes
- Proficiency in measuring and reporting in foreign currencies
- International business experience with foreign reporting and translation
- Well-developed personal computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Friendly, respectful firm management style
- Experienced departmental and inter-department organizer
- Proven change agent
- Comfortable in a hands on collaborative team environment
Our mission is to identify a financial pro to partner with a visionary CEO in executing on an aggressive growth plan. The ideal candidate will be a CPA with international expertise, knowledge of manufacturing operations, and comfort driving organic as well as growth through acquisitions.
Media Sales Executive
Join one of the Fastest Growing, Private, Media Companies in the United States
Best Version Media (BVM) is looking nationwide for entrepreneurs and professionals who desire an exciting opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves.
Best Version Media (BVM) brings neighbors together by providing a superior quality and a professional publication that reflects the integrity, pride and prestige of the local communities we serve. We are one of the fastest growing media companies in North America.
Best Version Media (BVM) reaches more readers than any other company in the industry by providing the highest quality magazine in the micro-targeted markets we proudly serve.
· Business-to-Business (B2B) advertising sales and building your own book of business
· Networking within professional organizations
· Prospecting, appointment setting, and face-to-face presentations
· Actively collaborate with management to create dynamic plans and goals
· The highest commission and earnings in our industry. The position has long-termed, sustained revenue. This provides stability, income, and prevents fluctuation yet, offers high growth
· A world-class training program specific to our industry
· A high level of autonomy with unlimited support and opportunities; allowing you to become the best versions of yourselves
· An award-winning culture which includes flexibility in a family and hobby-friendly environment with no evenings or weekends required
· The prestige of being a Publisher in your local market and have the influence that accompanies it
· A dynamic culture based on professional will, a compassionate heart, and fun-loving spirit all built on a foundation of humility
· Opportunities to advance
Our mission is to provide residents, niche-markets, and community leaders with an exciting, warm and effective means to communicate with one another. We create an exceptional environment and opportunity where an individual Publisher can excel to his or her fullest potential. BVM offers professional development initiatives that not only further the Publisher's financial opportunity, but also have a strong focus on personal development programs that build character and virtue.
Entrepreneur Top Company Cultures for 2016
Best and Brightest Company to Work for in the Nation
Fastest Growing Firms
Top 10 Businesses of the Year
Innovation & Excellence Award
International Fastest Growing Company of the Year- Bronze
International Company of the Year- Silver
Awards in 2017
Best Places to Work- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Great Place to Work Certified- Fortune Magazine
Top Workplace- The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Highest Rated CEO- Glassdoor- Employee's Choice Awards
Top Place to Work- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Future 50- MMAC
#1 Fastest Five- MMAC
Top Company Cultures for 2017 (Medium Companies)- Entrepreneur
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner Athol, MA
Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner needed for Critical Access hospital located north of Worcester. Nocturnistor Daytime positions available with a schedule of 7on/7off from 7am-7p or 7pm to 7am. The average census of the hospital is 1-5 patients with one admission per shift. Minutes to Worcester and 1.5hrs from Boston.
CNC Swiss Style Machine Operator And Programmer
Harris Manufacturing is looking for someone who can efficiently program, set-up, and operate state of the art CNC Swiss Style screw machines and CNC lathes. This position requires a highly motivated self-starter that enjoys challenges, pays great attention to detail, and has exceptional troubleshooting skills. The ability to read blueprints and use machine shop gaging and inspection methods is required. Harris Manufacturing is looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience with Swiss Style machines. This position offers competitive pay and benefits as well as overtime opportunities.
Assistant Property Manager- Orange
The Schochet Companies are now accepting resumes for an experienced Assistant Property Manager at Pine Crest & Kings James Court Apartments.
Pine Crest & King James Court Apartments is a 234 unit family/ elderly apartment community in Orange, MA. Responsibilities include but not limited to; assisting with the day-to-day operations of the property; vendor relations and ensuring financial and physical health of the property. Prior experience required in Section 8 and Tax Credit compliance which includes but not limited to certifications, recertifications and interim certifications and knowledge of Section 236.
A minimum of 2+ years experience as an Assistant Property Manager or Property Manager desired. Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills, team player, proficient with the computer and exp with Yardi a plus. Able to multi-task in a fast paced setting and work independently. Competitive salary & excellent benefits. Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume and salary requirements to this ad or fax 617-830-0373. Background check required and drug test required. EOE
For more information regarding this position please call Robin at 617-398-5144
Schochet Companies is a full service real
estate development and management
company founded by Jay R. Schochet more
than thirty years ago. Since that time the
company has developed, owned, and/or
managed in excess of 7,000 apartments and
over 600,000 square feet of retail and
commercial space throughout New England
and on the West Coast. Today, Schochet
Companies owns and/or manages over 5,000
apartments and 100,000 square feet of commercial space throughout New England. Headquartered
in Braintree, MA, the company has regional offices in Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Maine and
employs over 150 people.
Since its inception, the company has focused on running a truly seamless, integrated real estate
company that leverages the synergies derived from a high level of expertise in all of the key disciplines
of real estate development, investing, and property management. To deliver a full range of services
to our owned portfolio as well as to a variety of third party clients, our company consists of three
operating groups, each with its own separate and distinct function, the combination of which
comprises a comprehensive and complete real estate development and management company.
Cdl-A Truck Driver - Great Pay And Routes
Heartland Express is hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers for Over the Road (OTR), Regional, Dedicated, Team, Temperature Controlled (Refrigerated), Heavy Haul and Short Haul truck driving jobs. Heartland now offers more routes, more programs, and even better pay packages.
Heartland believes that CDL-A truck drivers should be rewarded better in our industry, and has taken a gigantic step forward to back up these commitment to ourr truck drivers. We offer a wide range of benefits! Apply today to start a great career with us!
RN / Home Healthcare Nursing Job In Athol, Massachusetts / Hospital
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area:
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve.
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.Continuing education opportunities.Scholarship program for employees and their children.Matching 401(k) plan.Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.Incentivized bonus plan.-- EOE
ResponsibilitiesEncompass Home Health is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our growing and dynamic team.
At Encompass Home Health, our Registered Nurses are the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients.
Oversee the frequency of visits for the episode, in addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care.Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Perform accurate OASIS collection.Ensure the medication profile remains current.Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician.Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.QualificationsRegistered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment.Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!