Atlantic Highlands Job Description Sample
Retail Cosmetics Sales - Beauty Advisor Estee Lauder, Full Time: Monmouth
Member Services Representative
Part Time Seasonal Operations Professional - Red Bank
Full Time Seasonal Operations Professional - Red Bank
Site Pacs QC Coordinator
Patient Transport Aide Pd
Armand Corporation is an M/WBE Construction Management firm with more than 28 years of industry experience. We are currently seeking a full-time Office Engineer for construction activities for the New Jersey Schools Development Authority. The project includes the renovation of an existing school Pre-K facility, construction of a single-story addition, demolition of an existing wing, improvements to HVAC and fire protection systems, and abatement of hazardous materials.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review, process, and file all documentation on the project.
- Receive, log, and upload all submissions, submittals, correspondence, or other documentation into the client's database/system.
- Track and ensure that all submissions/submittals are reviewed and processed and returned to the contractor.
- Administer contractor's work and ensure compliance with submitted contract documents.
- Handle document control for assigned projects; manage and submit all reviewed documents to administrators for further approval.
- Provide assistance to project managers and other construction professionals.
- Provide updates at job meetings and in monthly reports.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously; and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
- Adhere to compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; advanced degree and/or professional certifications a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of construction procedures and schedules.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, specifically MS Word to edit and format complex documents
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and collaborative team-oriented player with a positive and professional attitude.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Armand provides a full benefit plan including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and commuter benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!