Atlantic Highlands Job Description Sample
New Jersey Dermatology Practice Seeking General Dermatologist In Middletown, New Jersey
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a full-time Dermatology Physician to join their client in Middletown, NJ. The practice is adding a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologist to their team due to patient demand. See patients for medical, surgical and cosmetic Dermatology.
Highlights of opportunity include:
- Located only 1.5 hours drive to Manhattan; superior neighborhoods, schools, shopping and more!
- Enjoy practicing general dermatology & cosmetic services, if desired; office is equipped with latest injectables, lasers and more!
- Office is beautiful, new and modern: fully equipped with experienced staff to support you in being efficient
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental and Matching 401K
- Earn a generous base salary plus production-based incentives
- Positive, supportive workplace with a family-oriented culture, allowing you a productive work/life balance
Visit www.myDermRecruiter.com to view over 500 Dermatology Jobs Nationwide! We are the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation. Whether you are seeking a new opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help!
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
MyDermRecruiter / MyMDRecruiter
Direct: (636) 239-1787 ext 3
Fax: (636) 216-8162
Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP is seeking Litigation Associate Attorneys to join its Red Bank, New Jersey office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an attorney with litigation experience who is interested in being part of a dynamic and collegial team in a national law firm.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement. The ideal candidates should be dependable, organized and motivated to participate in all phases of litigation.
Traub Lieberman Straus & Shrewsberry LLP has achieved a national reputation for excellence in legal representation. Our philosophy is to provide quality legal representation in an expeditious and efficient manner. Our emphasis on client service, as well as our reputation in the legal community, has served our clients and the firm well. Traub Lieberman has been recognized by many, including Martindale-Hubbell, for outstanding legal ability and ethical standards.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid maternity leave
- Firm issued cell phone
- In-house continuing education credits
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in New Jersey
- 3-5 years of litigation experience
- Defense experience in one or more (preferred) of the following areas:
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Judicial Clerkship a plus
- Ability to independently handle and manage, with Partner oversight, all phases of litigation with a caseload of 25 or more litigation matters
- Draft motions, discovery demands and responses
- Handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
auto, premises, construction, professional liability and/or insurance coverage
Applicants must submit a.pdf formatted resume and cover letter to be considered. No links to resumes/bios please.
- 5+ years supporting advanced wireless deployments and experience with various network infrastructure products, as well as advanced TCP/IP networking concepts
- An in-depth understanding of both wireless and wired network technology is essential with expert knowledge of all 802.11 (a,b,g,n) wireless networking
- specific experiences in WLAN Intrusion detection, Performance analysis and advanced Design Experience translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications
- Support engineering efforts to design and deploy core wireless infrastructure.
- Promote system reliability and efficiency by implementing improved monitoring and detection of faults and performance degradation throughout the environment.
- Evaluating, developing, and implementing hardware and software solutions to ensure data and system integrity.
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot enterprise class secures WLAN solutions with enterprise level global/Campus scope and scale.
- Required to provide guidance and solutions development and implementation for (SME) in 802.11.
- 7+ years of relevant Wireless, Engineering or IT work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in wireless industry, related to any of the CDMA, GSM, UMTS, LTE and 5G technologies
- Solid understanding of Wireless Core Network Architecture and Radio Access Network.
- Solid understanding of data communication principles, including OSI and TCP/IP protocol models, including network security for both wireless and wireline networks.
Technical Resource Manager |MatchPoint Solutions | Office 925-829-7755| Cell 408-718-6170| Email email@example.com
Remote Hospital Assistant Director Of Construction
The Assistant Director of Construction will create individualized learning plans for all Project Managers and follow up with those plans for compliance and improvement. This position will ensure all individual plans are followed through and report results to Staff VP semi-annually.
In addition this role with have some Regional Project Manager responsibility for assigned projects to include the following: support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in health care environment. This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement.
The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. Essential Job Duties: Ultimately responsible for projects being delivered on budget and schedule.
Ensure that risks are being properly managed either contractually or via insurance products and is getting good business terms. Responsible for legal and contractual issues related to project delivery. Ensure we have an ethical and transparen
Working relationship with our vendors. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest best practices.
Capacity to manage multiple projects at one time with minimal supervision. Skill set to manager larger projects. Liaison between RVPs ,CEOs and D&C.
Engaged in upfront scope and budget /schedule development/ team selection with Project Managers, C-Suite and RVP's. Issue monthly report to Sr. VP, CFO, all RVP's CEO's, in addition to selected corporate entities.
Direct reportsare Sr. RPMs and RPMs. Provide mentoring and direct guidance to newer and less experienced staff.
Develop programs tailored to each PM's professional development. Continually seeking methods to improve on past performances through innovation and challenging assumptions. Knowledge of the different departments in hospital BH or Acute and the unique requirements for each.
Involved in HR functions such as recruitment, and promotions. Requirements BachelOR's degree required 3-5 yearsof hospital experience required. Must have experience building hospital from the ground up.
Strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills. Travel: 25% 50% nationwide
Senior Hospital Construction Project Manager
Senior Project Manager will support all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration, and major repair programs at any facility within the national health system. This position is knowledgeable in building systems and construction methods specifically in a health care environment.
This position develops concepts and plans for facility growth or change in service as well as capital upkeep and replacement. The key role of this position is advisor to each individual facility managing director to assist in growth planning and implementation, as it relates to buildings and facility campus. This position has responsibility to oversee other Assistant PM and Regional PM as assigned to provide guidance on project decisions and regulatory interface.
A Mentoring relationship will be required. Essential Job Duties Work closely with RVP, C-suite, RFM/DPO, FF&E and IT in the development of project scope and price. Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have?s" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendation. Ensure projects are completed on budget and schedule and that the projects incorporate the latest Behavioral Health/Acute best practices. Have the ability to manage multiple, large projects at one time with some supervision.
Develop/engage project teams using a competitive RFP process. Assist in guiding project through local, State and Federal building restrictions and code compliance. Accurate budgeting, scheduling, logistics, ICRA, ILSM from conception through completion.
Follow the CAR/PAC process for pre-validation, validation and request for full funding. Take a leadership role in finding new methods/approaches to help execute work faster and more efficiently. Challenge assumptions and bring new ideas to the table that could benefit the entire department in executing our role.
Maintain a vendor ranking and ensure we reinforce success by re-engaging firms that perform excellent work and value the relationships in the system. Collecting historical cost and schedule data to utilize in predicting future cost and time to execute projects (send to corporate at projection completion). Ensure all parties on the project have executed a contract and have provided all the required insurances prior to commencing work. Ensure the highest ethical standards when dealing with our vendors.
Ensure vendors compliant with the terms of the agreement and that the business terms agreed are fair to both the vendor. Use business term guidelines. Job Requirements Bachelor's degree, Master's degree preferred. At least 5 years of hospital construction experience required Travel 25% to 50%; strong leadership skills; specific construction implementation experience, some development experience, code and permit knowledge, negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills to lead vendors, solid business decision making skills.
Remote Director Of ER
This position will be 90% trave
Working in an interim capacity for any hospital in need within the hospital'system. This is permanent role for the health system When the hospitals are fully staffed this position will provide ?Remote? consulting with limited travel.
Summary: The Director of Emergency Services shall act as the expert resource and Interim Director/Manager of Emergency Services for hospitals as requested by VP of Clinical Support Services, Division, OR'senior Management. This person will provide interim ED leadership for assigned hospitals in order to support and promote the development of the Emergency Department performance and the delivery of high quality of clinical care consistent with the mission of the hospital health system. This leader will provide consult services to other entities regarding program development, departmental operations, quality patient care and patient safety.
This person may also be asked to provide mentoring to individuals or groups of hospital-based ED Directors/Managers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to: Evaluating and supporting ED operations in assigned hospitals.
Assuming responsibility for the consultative development and implementation of policies, procedures, programs and clinical initiatives, while assisting in evaluation of ED processes and throughput. Serving as mentor and resource person for ED management. Assisting with development of educational material and disseminating to facilities clinical and non-clinical staff, as needed
Working collaboratively with others at Corporate to facilitate and improve ED operations, such aWorking with IS, Operations Support and Emergency Department Information System(EDIS) Vendors on EDIS issues. Developing collaborative relationships with Corporate and hospital personnel, staff and physicians, to ensure continued focus and improve operations.
Researching and developing evidence-based practice standards, best practice criteria and outcomes metrics for the hospitals. Certificates and Licenses: Current Nursing License required.
Certification in Lean Six Sigma preferred. BLS Certification required. Education/Experience:
Masters Degree in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration, or other health/business field, or currently actively enrolled in Masters Degree program in Nursing, Business, Health Care Administration or other health/business related field is preferred. BSN required Must have at least yearsof Director of ER experience Technical knowledge of ED nursing, evidence based practice, and the continuum or care. Training and experience with process improvement, department performance management and optimization, and associated data analytics expertise is required.
Knowledge of computer systems, information systems, information management, and data analysis. Minimum of five years experience in varied disciplines of ED nursing. Minimum of five years experience in management and administration.
Preferred experience in multiple healthcare settings or healthcare system with multiple sites of operation. Experience in both community and tertiary care facilities are preferred.
Videographer / Editor
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collects appropriate b-roll footage
- Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting to client and other constituents
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process
- Assists in maintaining a template to document the team's progression
- Assists in developing interview questions and storyboards
*Position responsibilities may change to fit production needs
- Part time availability
- Ability to commute to/from Asbury Park, NJ
- Use of your own personal video equipment
- Flexible Schedule
- A college degree in Film Making or related field
- A portfolio/reel showcasing examples of your work.
- Flexible schedule, ability to edit from home when appropriate
- Fun, edgy environment that embraces creativity and creative freedom!
Welcome Center Concierge Specialist
We are currently seeking an experienced Welcome Center Concierge Specialist to sit in a beautifully designed Welcome Center Building that is located at the front entrance of a luxurious oceanfront property. The Concierge is responsible for welcoming all visitors and requesting the necessary information to announce guests to residents and/or Property Management. Additionally, the Concierge records vehicle information prior to admitting entrance onto the property. This Concierge will operate the lift gate at the entrance permitting visitors to pass through to the residential building.
A valid NJ SORA License is REQUIRED for this position.
The days and shifts we are looking to fill are as follows:
Tuesday through Saturday 3pm-11pm
Sunday through Saturday 11p-7a
Saturday and Sunday 7am-3pm
Sunday and Monday 3pm - 11pm
Skills & Abilities
• Dependable, punctual and able to work flexible working hours
• Greet visitors/guests/residents professionally, and determine their nature and purpose of visit.
• Monitors visitors’ access.
* NJ STATE SORA LICENSE
• Work closely with onsite manager as well as vendors and other visitors. This position will also require maintaining the hours and schedules of coworkers and having the flexibility to fill in when coverage is not available.
• Take and resolve complaints from customers, residents and the public being positive to negative criticism.
• May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying.
High School Diploma or G.E.D is REQUIRED
At least 1years of related experience REQUIRED.
We offer on the job paid training with opportunities for advancement within our company. Medical, Dental & Vision Plans after 90 days of employment for employees working 30 hours or more per week. An attractive Employee Recognition program is also something we participate in.
Please submit your resume and tell us why YOU would be the PERFECT candidate for this position.
ALL SUBMITTED RESUMES WILL BE REVIEWED AND WE WILL CONTACT QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR INTERVIEWS IN LONG BRANCH NJ ON FRIDAY DECEMBER 14, 2018 BETWEEN 10AM AND 12PM AND ALSO MONDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2018 BETWEEN 10AM AND 12PM.
EOE / ADA
Jr. Graphic Designer
PCG is a busy digital advertising agency that focuses primarily on the automotive industry. We are looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to support the internal client team at PCG, as well as other departments in the graphic design area.
Candidates without hands on experience will not be considered.
- Candidate must be:
- Proficient in adobe suite
- WordPress experience preferred
- Experience building social web advertisements
- Experience with print design
- Working in a fast pace environment
- Multi tasking when it comes to projects
- Efficient with deadlines
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Great organizational skills with file management
- Must have BA/BS degree in Graphics, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- 1 years of agency experience preferred
- 1 years of hands on, digital graphic experience
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Bonus Experience: WordPress CMS, Adobe Suite, Facebook
- Ability to maintain composure and work well under pressure
- Team player, ability to contribute to a positive work environment
- Desire to self-educate and grow in both the position and within the company
- Health insurance benefits
- Relaxed/casual atmosphere
- Access to gym & kitchen
- Excellent work environment
- Fun corporate/holiday events
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!