Atomizer Assembler Job Description Sample
Pressure Assembler / Mechanical Assembler W / Soldering
Immediate need for a Pressure Assembler 1st shift! Monday- Thursday 6am to 3:30pm- Friday 6am to 10am
The position of Assembler builds, mounts, calibrates, closes and prepares parts for shipping in the Pressure Department
Essential Functions Statements
- Pre-calibration, read special calibrating sheets
- Build and calibrate all units
- Read blue prints and ISO procedures
- Work from a bill of material
- Knowledge of all model options
- Knowledge or torque wrench charts
- Work with application Engineer on special calibrations
- Communication with Sub-Weld, Sub-Assembly and Quality Control
Spot Welding (small)
Benefits of working with CHASE: Health Care Coverage- Associates of CHASE Professionals are immediately eligible to participate in our exceptional health care coverage! If you elect to enroll in this plan, coverage begins the Monday following your first payroll deduction.
Direct Deposit- You can have your paychecks directly deposited directly into the financial institution of your choice. This method is convenient and provides increased security.
Payrolled Employees- Associates referred to us by our client companies to be processed on CHASE Professionals payroll.
WebCenter- Our WebCenter can provide easy online access to your paycheck history and W-2 information.
Hours: 11:00am to 4:30pm M-F
Seeking a skilled production operator to assemble precision safety equipment devices.
Ability to work accurately and follow schematics and instructions precisely.
This role requires excellent manual dexterity, keen eye to details adhering to product quality standards and procedures.
Ability to work in a fast past environment to meet quality and quantity quotas.
Experience reading and following diagrams or blueprints.
Ability to follow written or verbal instructions.
Mechanically inclined with good dexterity.
Able to use both hand and power tools.
Able to quality check finished product and send unsatisfactory items to rework.
Proven experience with safe production practices.
Basic math required for computing quantities and simple addition and subtraction for counting parts.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience in manufacturing of safety equipment is preferred
Ability with experience to operate front-end loader, forklift or tow motor is a plus.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Assembles machines, equipment, and their subassemblies following blueprints along with other written and verbal specifications. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of hand and power tools. Speaks with customers on the phone for a variety of electronic, mechanical, and hydraulic systems, subassemblies, and parts to determine service requests by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Other duties may be assigned.
Talks with customers by phone or in person for service support.
Handles service failure phone calls or in person.
Site visits to investigate issues incurred in the field.
Confers with engineers, quality technicians, production personnel, and others regarding testing procedures and results and to resolve problems.
Interviews customers and records interview information into computer for customer service.
Reads and interprets blueprints and assembly drawings to determine specific assembly requirements.
Read and interpret electrical and hydraulic schematics for various product lines.
Plans assembly procedures, following specifications.
Able to train / instruct fellow assemblers on assembly procedures.
Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts.
Drills, taps, or reams holes.
Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together.
Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test proper movement.
Bends and installs conduit for electrical systems.
Aligns and meshes gears in gearbox to assemble system of gears.
Tests or assists in testing operation of completed product.
- Assembly work on new industrial equipment, mill, mining, electrical generation etc.
- Must have experience with wide variety of hand tools, drills, grinders, micrometers, levels, squares, wrenches
- Able to read and understand blueprints
- Experience with fork trucks and overhead cranes
- Must have valid drivers license
- Pass drug screen and background check
Production Gating Wax Assembler - Lpc-T / 816
2Nd Shift Industrial Assembler
Telamon is looking for Industrial Assemblers to join our team in Carmel, IN! In this position, you will assemble industrial components per part quality process instructions using various tools, operate assembly test equipment, and perform pick and pack functions for kitting production. This position is for our second shift and the hours are 3:30PM to 12:00AM with overtime hours of 3:30PM to 2:00AM and some weekends.Starting pay is $10.25 and benefits are offered immediately.
Essential Duties and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities require use of basic skills in order to complete the tasks listed below for the assembly of Industrial Parts:
- Must follow all safety procedures including wearing of all required personal protective equipment
- Verify all components and labels against the work order
- Record component lot numbers on work orders
- Follow one-piece flow in assembly of finish goods
- Perform daily preventive maintenance checks of equipment
- Calibrate equipment to red rabbit sample specifications
- Operate torque tools, drills, and leak test equipment, and other various hand tools
- Interpret visual aids and work instructions, and adhere to quality procedures
- Count and package small parts for pick/pack in Kitting production
- Use of scale for weigh-counting component parts
- Product lifting, packaging and moving
- Pick and stage assembly materials to fulfill the production needs
- Perform quality inspections of assembled parts and record results
- Sort non-conforming material
- Train to and follow established lean manufacturing processes and procedures
- Able to use, or be trained to use a variety of hand tools
- Ability to operate a manual pallet jack
- Ability to lift up to 40 LBS
- Ability to perform basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions and quality documents
- Must be detail-oriented to ensure quality of assembled product
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as required
Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma/GED, preferred, but not required
- Previous Automotive manufacturing/assembly experience is a plus, but not required
Assembler / Fabricator
Nott Company is looking for an individual to perform general fabrication duties for our Industrial Division in our Kaukauna, WI location. Primary duties include:
Assemble hoses, belts, and other value-added product according to customer requirements and company quality assurance practices, utilizing crimpers, saws, and slitter.
Perform pressure testing if required.
Perform daily machine inspections.
High school diploma or GED required, technical/vocational course work desirable
Minimum 1 year industrial assembly experience
Must be able to perform shop math and read drawings
Must be able to lift 50#
Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol test.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including medical, dental, life, 401(k), holidays, personal time off and more!
Machine assemblers have an important role in the manufacturing process, and encompass a full range of manufactured products. They assemble both finished products and the pieces that go into them.
Machine assemblers typically do the following:
- Read and understand detailed schematics and blueprints
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Conduct quality control checks
- Work closely with designers and engineers in product development
Bhjob_ Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Looking for a reliable work place that will value your hard work and skill set? Look no further! We have a great contract to hire positionfor one of our preferred companies in Largo, Florida. You are offered a guaranteed 80 hours in 2 weeks; with every other Friday off!
This position requiresElectro-Mechanical Assemblyexperience. Pay ranges from $12/hr and can reach $18/hr after negotiating based on the experience you have to offer! Company aims to match or exceed pay from your current employer.Merit increase once you are taken permanently with the client. Position starts ASAP.
- J-STD certification 1-5
- Have worked with wrench, socket wrench
- Proficient use of all common hand tools
- DOD controlled environment experience
- Ability to use a touch screen computer
- Ability to read mechanical blueprints
- Hardware orientation (bolt, washer, lockwasher, nut)
- Ability to use strippers, crimpers and pin/plug
- Chassis & Box Build experience
Please include your direct email so that our recruiters can get in contact with you ASAP!Thank you for your interest.
Dependable, experience and professional Electro-Mechanical Assembler needed for possible long term full time position.
Will perform a variety of electro-mechanical assembly tasks for circuit boards, cables, sub-assemblies and wiring.
Review blueprints and job specifications to determine assembly procedures
Obtain parts, sub-assemblies and mechanical components from stockroom
Position and fasten parts of wires using hand tools and solder connections following procedures.
Use of hand tools including pliers, wire cutters, screwdrivers, wrenches, soldering iron, crimps, electric drill, etc.
• High School education or equivalent (GED)
• Two years of industrial experience related to assembly of electronics
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics and wire lists
• Ability to use hand tools and handle medium and large components
• Good hand-eye coordination
• Strong work ethic and detail accuracy
• Good communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team
• Adhere to all safety procedure
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!