Attendance Officer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Attendance Officer
Box Office Attendant - Part-Time - Mid-America Center
Responsible for facilitating ticket sales, cash and credit card transactions, and Will Call.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
Primary responsibility for selling and accounting for tickets including the reconciliation of monies once Box Office closes.
Provides customer assistance via telephone, in person, and by mail, e.g., completing forms, filling ticket requests, researching and sharing event information, directing customers to appropriate entities for assistance.
Prepares cash bank and daily accurate inventory of all tickets distributed and available for sale.
Is familiar with Mid-America Center layout, including but not limited to, reserved seating area, configurations, concession availability, merchandise availability, and parking lot layout.
Performs data entry in the maintenance of various records, files, and accounts according to box office needs.
Files and retrieves various records, files, forms, and related department documents as directed.
Operates a computer in preparing or transferring various information to prescribed formats, e.g.., tickets, publicity flyers, event information, performance programs, records, correspondence, and memoranda.
Utilizes discretion and judgment while interpreting and applying box office operations policy and procedural questions in resolving complaints.
Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma, GED or comparable experience preferred.
Operate computerized ticketing system; standard office equipment and personal computers using MS-DOS, Windows, Word, Excel and event booking / scheduling software.
Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons and other encountered in the course of employment.
Work independently, exercising judgment and initiative.
Understand all aspects of box office operations. Possesses a working knowledge of computer ticketing systems and the ability to update, integrate and implement procedure in response to state of the art changes.
Comprehend and use bookkeeping principles and standard accounting practices.
Recognize and solve problems rapidly and effectively while handling a large volume of tickets and cash in a fast paced environment.
Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages accurately and efficiently.
Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
Good oral and written communication skills including tact when dealing with difficult customers, must be fluent and literate in English.
Must be able to maintain a neat, well-groomed, professional appearance and uphold the company appearance standards.
Adheres to departmental and company policies and maintains compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements.
Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 20 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Caesars Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Post a Job
Part-Time/On-Call EFD Attendant Iii-Box Office - Iv-2207
Part-Time/On-Call EFD Attendant III-Box Office - IV-2207 Job Code IV-2207 Posted On July 15th, 2016 Closing On Until Filled Category Seasonal/General more... Department CCAT Location Varied Pay Rate C14 Date Revised June 5th, 1989 Approved Res.No 89/T-7458 Download File City Application - non Civil Services/EEO/One Source [pdf] Share Tweet PART-TIME / ON-CALL EFD ATTENDANT III – BOX OFFICE, $9.00/HOUR. This part-time on-call position assists in the operation of the Box Office at the Events Center by performing work as required with a great deal of public contact.
Examples included selling tickets, assisting in preparation of box office reports and resolving patron problems and complaints. Position is Part-Time, On Call, with NO guarantee of hours, with various hours including nights & weekends. Must reside in IOWA and within 10 miles of the City limits.
Applications will be taken until positions are filled. Job Description GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Supervises staff and house operations during events; does related work as required.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS: The work in this class is supervisory work in house operations and personnel. An employee in this class may schedule personnel for house operations.
Assignments are received from full-time CCAT staff. EXAMPLES OF WORK: (Illustrative only) + Supervises house operations during events; + Schedules and supervises part-time staff; + Assists in areas of house operation needing assistance; + Instructs subordinate staff in proper techniques and procedures; + Resolves patron problems and complaints; + Assists in maintaining building security; + Sells tickets; + Operates box office in absence of Box Office Manager; + Sets up cash drawers; + Assists in preparation of box office reports; + May be required to lock and unlock rooms; + Ensures door security; + Supervises ticket sellers; + Answers customers' questions on upcoming events; Preferred Skills REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Good knowledge of CCAT operations; some knowledge of accounting principles; ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public, superiors and subordinates; ability to supervise the work of others; skill in the operation of a typewriter and calculator.
ACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING: Some experience at the level of CCAT Attendant II or equivalent position in house operations, and completion of a standard high school course; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Post a Job
Full-Time Storeroom Attendant
The Indianapolis Marriott East Hotel is seeking a highly motivated and reliable candidate for the position of full-time Storeroom Attendant in our Kitchen/Purchasing department. Typical work hours for this position are Tuesday- Saturday, 6am- 2pm.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Checking in deliveries which includes quality control and making sure the product is correct.
- Putting away large deliveries of product.
- Conducting inventory checks to help with product ordering.
- General maintenance of the storeroom (sweeping, mopping, organizing).
- Ensuring that the products are rotated and within expiration dates.
Please click to submit your application. No phone calls please.
The company utilizes criminal background checks and is drug-free workplace.
The company is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: http://www1.eeoc.gov/Employers/poster.cfm Post a Job
MD Attending Psychiatrist needed. This position is located in nearby Brockton, MA. Hospital Practice Psychiatry seeks BC/BE Psychiatrist in a Joint Commission Accredited CMHC with comprehensive outpatient, PACT, case management and a supportive interdisciplinary work environment. We are part of the MA DMH Southeastern Area. Academic affiliations and involvement in training of residents available if interested.
Responsibilities include; outpatient psychiatric evaluations, psychopharm, management, treatment planning and consultation to treatment teams. Competitive salary, outstanding benefits, daytime, flex schedule and no nightcall. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Graduate of an accredited program. Active MA license. Board certification required (can accept BE only if plan in place for board certification exams). Transitional age, youth or forensic experience and/or bi-lingual would be desirable. This is a high level position so potential candidate must meet all specified requirements to be eligible for consideration. NO Sponsorship or Visa transfers, No 3rd Party Vendor Referrals, and NO foreign Based Resumes will be accepted at this time. Potential Paid Relocation within the US for ideal candidate. Immediate need and Incredible Pay offered for exceptional candidates.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity. Email or applying directly with your resume will result in the quickest response.
Julie A. Grey
Cybersecurity Analyst/Information System Security Officer (Isso)
Cybersecurity Analyst/Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst/Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Job Category: Systems Services
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: USA-VA: VIRGINIA-ARLINGTON
Remote Work Authorized: No
Relocation Assistance: Not Available
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Clearance Level: MBI
Employee Status: Regular
Our client provides technical support services to the Office of Acquisition (OA) of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the nation’s largest law enforcement agency. Their experienced personnel enhance CBP’s proficiencies in Systems Engineering, Logistics & Sustainment, and Capabilities and Requirements Development to provide CBP’s agents along our borders with the most capable systems which can affordably be procured. The team provides engineering and analytical expertise across a wide range of disciplines, meeting all DHS Systems Engineering Life Cycle mandated planning analysis and documentation; provide a full spectrum of Integrated Logistics Support; development of Operational Requirements; and conduct Operational Test & Evaluation activities. They help CBP procure the equipment and technology needed to keep the border safe and secure.
Currently, they are seeking a cybersecurity analyst/Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in Crystal City, VA. The selected candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
So what is required of a cybersecurity analyst/ISSO on a day to day basis?
There are quite a myriad of tasks and responsibilities, such as:
· Implement security requirements based on laws, regulations or Presidential directives in compliance with FISMA and DHS Cyber-security initiatives
· Integrate security design principles across disciplines and SELC process
· Review proposed new systems, networks, software for potential security risks
·Review security related product selection and implementation activities
·Participate and provide security support in Vendors Source Selection process
·Define the scope and level of detail for security plans applicable to the system
· Identify need for changes based on new security technology and evolving threats
· Analyze change requests to the system for security posture impact/updates
· Execute duties described in DHS ISSO and DHS Security Authorization Guide
· Manage and maintain system authorization status or Authority to Operate (ATO)
·Perform Certification and Accreditation (C&A) to existing and new systems
·Responsible for oversight and coordination of C&A activities of each system
· Apply CBP Security Certification and Accreditation Process to assigned systems
·Generate Security Artifacts templates for C&A artifacts requirement
·Review and recommend approval on systems FIPS 199 and E-Authentication
·Prepare and provide DHS formatted System Security Plan
·Prepare System Owner and Information System Security Officer letters
·Coordinate Security Test and Evaluation events between involved stakeholders
·Participate Security Test and Evaluation process and Review ST&E report
·Perform Vulnerability Assessment review and generate reports for System Owner and stakeholders
Is this job the next step in your career? Are you ready to help keep America’s border safe?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
· Bachelor degree and at least 3 years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Systems Engineering requirements, assessments, development, and implementation
·Industry knowledge and experience with information security toolsets including anti-virus, assessment, scanning tools
· Knowledgeable of NIST Special Publications related to the computer security community.
· Knowledgeable with DHS IACS compliance tools, controls and processes
· Experience conducting cybersecurity audits to ensure appropriate implementation and security compliance
· Performing and providing vulnerability assessment results and recommendations
·Assessing known systems vulnerabilities and verifying system hardening and patching activities to ensure compliance with applicable Security Requirements and related checklists
· Working knowledge of cyber security toolsets
· Experience with network and system security administration, including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for Operating Systems
· Understanding of Systems Engineering requirements, specifications, and demonstrated experience implementing DoD and/or Federal IA Certification and Accreditation Processes, assessing and validating compliance with IA controls and developing and maintaining associated certification and accreditation documentation
· Have detailed knowledge of the latest versions of NIST Special Publications (SP) 800-18, 800-30, 800-37, 800-39, 800-53, 800-53A, 800-60, etc.
·Have experience with identification, documentation, and testing of security controls for information technology systems in accordance with the above NIST guidance.
· Have experience with identification of security risks (threat/likelihood/impact) to the system, networks, and organization and documenting risks for management review.
· Have experience with technical vulnerability scanning and secure configuration assessments, and documenting analysis of results.
· Ability to interface with customers of various levels, to include but not be limited to Authorizing Officials, Information System Owners, Independent Security Assessment Team and Technical system personnel.
· Have experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and providing guidance on secure IT implementation of various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Unix, Linux, and Mac).
· Have experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and providing guidance on secure IT implementation of various applications (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, Apache, IIS).
·Have experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and providing guidance on secure IT implementation of network devices (e.g. switches, routers, firewalls).
·Have experience with analyzing vulnerabilities and providing guidance on secure architecture design of various applications (e.g. internal-only, publicly available).
·Have experience serving as an ISSO with a federal government system, a DHS system is a plus
· Ability to interface with other systems’ ISSOs and provide support on multiple systems and security related issues
Other qualifications include:
·Excellent verbal/written communication skills
·Excellent interpersonal skills
· Able to work in a team environment
· Understand Systems Engineering best practices
·Understand the Systems Engineering “V” complete lifecycle
Post a Job
RVU offers a full benefit package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume and salary requirement.
Provide Security service to campus and University through patrol of buildings, grounds, and parking lots.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the organization and provide continuous, quality work.
- Demonstrate safe work practices and attitudes, follows safety rules, works to prevent unsafe conditions and behaviors and participates in organization and departmental safety programs.
- Patrol buildings, grounds, parking lots, and report incidents on campus to Supervisor, and/or the Director of Security to determine appropriate security responses to incidents.
- Answer all emergency calls within the College including but not limited to medical emergencies, personnel safety, theft and fire; contact emergency agencies as needed; develop and maintain a positive working relationship with Faculty, Staff, Students and local law enforcement and fire officials.
- Monitor closed circuit television camera system; manage access control system and badges. Issue parking permits; lock and unlock entries and exits for authorized usage.
- Ability to keep records and utilize computer to complete and maintain all paperwork related to public safety including incident reports, theft, injury reports and reports on unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Establish and maintain contacts with relevant external agencies concerned with safety and security; formulate rapid response systems with appropriate law enforcement agencies.
- Operate public address system in the event of an emergency and assist the Supervisor and/or Director of Security in identifying high risk areas and initiate actions to reduce risk exposure.
- Enforce State, Federal, and College policies on campus. Provide safety escorts to various locations on campus for staff and students.
- Receive lost and found; attempt to identify the proper owner.
- Assure that all exterior areas are patrolled and clear at all times during snow/winter. Walkways and parking lots are clear to avoid falling of the public, staff, faculty and students.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities that are (1) important but may not be required of all incumbents for successful job performance, (2) do not take much time to complete, and/or (3) do not significantly alter the outcomes for successful job performance.
- Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must obey and comply with all RVU standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with staff, faculty, students, local and State agencies and visitors.
- Must be upbeat, positive, outgoing, personable and able to relate well with diverse populations and age groups.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based multicultural environment.
- Able to work independently and provide reports to Supervisor and/or Director of Security.
- Must be able to balance priorities while paying attention to detail when working on multiple projects.
- Computer skills such as Outlook and word.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- May be asked to periodically work different shifts/schedules as needed.
- High School diploma.
- Minimum of 4 consecutive years as a security officer or law enforcement
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
CI Support To Sensitive Activities Officer
Job Title: CI Support to Sensitive Activities Officer
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance:Must have active Top Secret security clearance w/SCI Eligibility
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS and OCONUS
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT
The purpose of this task is to provide analytic support to USSOCOM Cyber intelligence, Cyber CI, and various intelligence security functions in order to detect and deter Cyber CI and security incidents that may impact the USSOCOM intelligence mission, and to ensure that the USSOCOM intelligence enterprise is adequately protected from adversarial Cyber intelligence gathering efforts, Insider Threats, and improper Foreign Disclosure of intelligence information.
- Integrate and deconflict joint CI activities with the Joint Staff and COCOMs, with emphasis on SOF enterprise Sensitive Activities:
- Provide CI support to worldwide CI operations exposing and countering foreign intelligence services and terrorist organizations and threats.
- Provide CI support to the command’s Sensitive Activities staff and subordinate elements as required.
- Identify foreign counterintelligence and security modus operandi and threats to DoD HUMINT and sensitive activities.
- Assist in evaluating Foreign Intelligence Services’ operational capabilities and effectiveness
- Assist conducting risk versus gains analysis and assessments of CI operations.
- Advise command personnel concerning foreign intelligence services’ capabilities based on information gained from CI operations, personal experience, research and collaboration with intelligence analysts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any field
- 5 years counterintelligence experience with a military or government agency
- 4 years of experience working with USSOCOM HQ, SOF components, TSOCs, or SOF units
- Graduate of Department of Defense or Federal Counterintelligence/Law Enforcement Badge & Credentialing School.
- Current (within 5 years) CI Scope Polygraph
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
.NET Web Applications
New Equipment Training
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Holidays and Annual Leave
Accrue 120 PTO hours per year
State Chief Compliance Officer (Cybersecurity And Privacy) - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (Msr Global Llc) - 45915
Title : State Chief Compliance Officer (Cybersecurity and Privacy) - Contract - Phoenix, AZ (MSR Global LLC) - 45915
Posting ID : 45915
Pay : DOE
No. of Openings: 1
PLEASE NOTE: This posting will Close on 03/24/2017. This is a 3 month contract to hire with our Client.
This position assists with managing the security compliance and privacy compliance programs that helps protect the State from cyber threats and assists with compliance of State agencies’ security operations, security architectures/strategies, and security planning functions, with State policies and standards. This role will support the State Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and contribute to the direction and overall strategy of the Statewide Information Security for the State of Arizona. This position requires a high-level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity. Position requires a high degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision. This position will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks in a manner that meets compliance and regulatory requirements, and aligns with and supports the risk posture of the enterprise. This position will also be one of the State’s central points of contact for State cybersecurity and privacy incidents. This position will also serve as the state’s Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) coordinator and play a lead role in multiple enterprise information security projects related to the securing of state information, including but not limited to, the annual required reporting to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
Successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of extensive technical experience in Information Security Systems (or equivalent experience). Professional certifications in Information Security and Networking Systems (hardware and software) are highly desirable, as well as an in-depth knowledge and understanding of specific information protection standards (NIST, HIPAA, PCI, IRS, etc. as appropriate). The candidate must have expertise to understand the State’s technical and business environment, familiarity NIST security standards, Statewide Information Security policies along with privacy and compliance standards requirements of the HIPAA act related to privacy and information security compliance. The candidate must have expertise to understand external threats to an organization, the monitoring and dissemination of those threats to agencies, as well as the ability and guidance to help respond and mitigate those threats. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader, a consensus builder, and an integrator of people and processes. The candidate must have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate to State executive management, translating regulatory and technical issues/solutions into business terms as well as explain and defend the security posture, actions, and strategies. The candidate must have proven ability to serve as a senior member of a team and can form, manage, and lead advisory committees. They must also interact effectively with data managers, auditors, consultants, vendors, and stakeholders.
Highly desire candidate with skills in the following: situational and strategic leadership; decision making with the ability to communicate to various audiences; collaboration and group facilitations; strong project management; security compliance and auditing; network administration skills; familiarity with contract and business analysis; risk management methodologies; incident response and crisis management.
Developing, implementing, and maintaining the State’s coordinated Information Security Compliance Program that promotes the security of State systems along with the proper information security procedures are performed in accordance with Statewide Information Security Policies and Standards;
Developing, implementing, and maintaining the State’s coordinated Security Privacy Program that promotes the id
Loan Officer Inhouse
A seasoned Mortgage Loan Officer/Originator, looking for a higher compensation plan and superior support to close more deals with less effort.
• Fast underwriting approvals, and closing times on purchases
• In-house underwriting & processing
• Superior pricing and product placement
• Scenario Desk to help you with tougher loans, and exceptions granted in real time
• As a direct Mortgage Banker, we sell straight to FNMA as well as established and reputable Tier-1 correspondent Investors
• Processors and/or Loan Officer Assistants collect all supporting documents and order 3rd party deliverables; you focus on driving sales and supporting your relationships
• Advise new and existing customers on various loan programs based on the customers' financial needs
• Obtain and analyze pertinent financial and credit data
• Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to customers
• Present and articulate terms and conditions of loans to customers
• Keep informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations
• Manage personal pipeline to ensure service levels and financial goals are met
• Transact business in conformance with state and federal regulations such as, but not limited to, RESPA, HMDA and Fair Lending Practices
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Identify and close deals
• Pass off client to processor and LO assistant for packaging and underwriting
• 4+ years of relevant mortgage originating and loan structuring experience
• Negotiating skills
• Strong analytical and mathematical abilities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• High level of integrity and trust
• Strong desire to succeed
• Professional demeanor and attire
• Must be licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) per the S.A.F.E. Act requirements, and also have an NLMS number
Post a Job
Chief Medical Officer - Psychiatry Physician - Illinois
Chief Medical Officer- Psychiatry Physician- Illinois
Located near Springfield, IL
myPsychRecruiter is actively interviewing Child/Adolescent Physicians to be Chief Medical Officer for our client in Illinois. Our client is a 97-bed private behavioral health hospital providing treatment to Children and Adolescents. Services include inpatient and outpatient programs for general and specialty psychiatric and substance abuse treatment issues. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.The patient care and work environment is collegiate and there is great support in all clinical and administrative operations of the hospital.
Duties will include:
- Supervision to other physicians and clinical staff
- Program development
- Medical staff committee management
- Liaison activities with community referral sources.
- Quality improvement initiatives, risk management and service utilization management
- Direct patient care to include initial evaluations and assessments, treatment team leadership and daily/weekly care of patients under assignment
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Relocation Expenses
- Sign On Bonus
- Matching 401(k), PTO, and CME
- Monday-Friday Schedule
myPsychRecruiter specializes in Psychiatry and Psychology Recruitment Nationwide. Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or adding a provider to your practice, we can help. Visit www.myPsychRecruiter.com to view more opportunities nationwide.