Attendance Officer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Attendance Officer
Part-Time/On-Call EFD Attendant Iii-Box Office - Iv-2207
Part-Time/On-Call EFD Attendant III-Box Office - IV-2207 Job Code IV-2207 Posted On July 15th, 2016 Closing On Until Filled Category Seasonal/General more... Department CCAT Location Varied Pay Rate C14 Date Revised June 5th, 1989 Approved Res.No 89/T-7458 Download File City Application - non Civil Services/EEO/One Source [pdf] Share Tweet PART-TIME / ON-CALL EFD ATTENDANT III – BOX OFFICE, $9.00/HOUR. This part-time on-call position assists in the operation of the Box Office at the Events Center by performing work as required with a great deal of public contact.
Examples included selling tickets, assisting in preparation of box office reports and resolving patron problems and complaints. Position is Part-Time, On Call, with NO guarantee of hours, with various hours including nights & weekends. Must reside in IOWA and within 10 miles of the City limits.
Applications will be taken until positions are filled. Job Description GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Supervises staff and house operations during events; does related work as required.
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES OF THE CLASS: The work in this class is supervisory work in house operations and personnel. An employee in this class may schedule personnel for house operations.
Assignments are received from full-time CCAT staff. EXAMPLES OF WORK: (Illustrative only) + Supervises house operations during events; + Schedules and supervises part-time staff; + Assists in areas of house operation needing assistance; + Instructs subordinate staff in proper techniques and procedures; + Resolves patron problems and complaints; + Assists in maintaining building security; + Sells tickets; + Operates box office in absence of Box Office Manager; + Sets up cash drawers; + Assists in preparation of box office reports; + May be required to lock and unlock rooms; + Ensures door security; + Supervises ticket sellers; + Answers customers' questions on upcoming events; Preferred Skills REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Good knowledge of CCAT operations; some knowledge of accounting principles; ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public, superiors and subordinates; ability to supervise the work of others; skill in the operation of a typewriter and calculator.
ACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING: Some experience at the level of CCAT Attendant II or equivalent position in house operations, and completion of a standard high school course; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
Post a Job
Our primary purpose is to provide our diverse portfolio of clients with actionable insight and exceptional service, but our mission extends beyond what we do to how we do it. Eurasia Group is committed to the highest ethical standards in our research projects, the management of relationships with our clients, the protection of client confidentiality, and in all interactions among our employees.
We seek to maintain absolute political and corporate independence, to promote transparency in our work, and to offer a product that is free of bias. Our creative processes are driven by expertise, not corporate rank. By helping our clients make well-informed commercial and investment decisions, we seek to promote a more refined understanding of the impact of politics on markets, a public good we are proud to provide.
Accept arriving pets and discuss their care and health history with the pets owners.
Deliver departing pets to the owners, along with information related to the pets visit.
Prepare and administer daily meals for each pet.
Administer prescription and non-prescription medications.
Answer phone inquiries from clients and prospective clients.
Supervise facility maintenance activities and ensure a clean, sanitary environment.
Complete daily closing procedures, checklists, and other administrative functions.
Job qualifications include:
At least 1 - 2 years experience in an animal clinic, pet resort or other pet care environment.
Experience assessing pet health issues and behavior issues.
Experience supervising the work of others.
Good organization skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Positive outgoing personality and excellent customer service skills.
Physically capable of securing and handling large dogs.
COMPENSATION: Starts at $10 to $14 per hour, based on experience and knowledge.
In addition, we are committed to provide substantial professional development opportunities and to build and maintain a culture that honors and rewards initiative and innovation. We encourage all employees to develop new and better ways of providing value for our clients.
The firm?s leadership will work at all times to maintain a sensible balance between the needs of the individual and those of the firm, and to ensure that all employees treat our work and one another with respect. We will grow and protect the Eurasia Group brand. We will do our utmost to ensure that all employees work in an environment that is as creative and fun as it is challenging?and we will create both a product and a team we can be proud of.
Post a Job
Courtesy Officer / Security Officer - Cleburne -
Whitehawk Worldwide knows the importance of taking care of its employees and their families. With this in mind,Whitehawk Worldwide has put together an outstanding benefits package that is offered to our employees.
Long-Term Contracts Available
Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Makes periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises. There are several different levels and we have positions for:
- Level II Unarmed Guards
- Level III Armed Guards
- Level IV Personal Protection Officer (armed)
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations and to provide personal protection
- Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
- Drive and guard armored vehicle to transport money and valuables to prevent theft and ensure safe delivery
- Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning, furnace, or boiler
- Public Safety and Security -- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Customer and Personal Service -- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Law and Government -- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, agency rules, and the democratic political process.
- Clerical -- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Weapons knowledge – For armed positions you must have experience with firearms and knowledge of firearms safety
Public Area Attendant
Currently looking to hire a Public Area Attendant, preferably with janitorial experience or maintenance.
Compensation: $11.00 Per Hour
Responsibilities of the Public Area Attendant
- Gather and empty trash; empty all trash cans and replace receptacle liners as needed
- Remove all dirty linens and provide fresh linen to Room Attendants
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Service clean or supply restrooms; sanitize and restock supplies
- Additional duties as requested by management
- Knowledge of standard methods, practices, tools and equipment of the janitorial cleaning industry
- Ability to operate and use janitorial tools, equipment, cleaning compounds and solutions
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, walking, stooping, handling and moving objects up to 50-70 pounds
- Use of appropriate personal Protective Equipment at all times
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Availability for weekends and/or holidays may be required
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.M/F/V/D
Post a Job
Emergency Room Attendant
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or citizenship unless legally required, and provides equal employment opportunity to disabled veterans, and veterans of the Vietnam era.
This position provides technical support and necessary supplies to the operating room as part of a team providing 24 hour emergency coverage.
Prepares the operating room with necessary equipment and supplies, assists in recovery and in instruction of medicine students, technician interns, and other staff in the correct use of instruments and equipment.
Also responsible for providing supplies to the rest of the 0Medical Center as needed.
Requires emergency on-call duty evenings and weekends on a scheduled rotation basis.
Basic working knowledge of aseptic technique and surgical procedures; must be able to follow directions, and established protocol and procedures, and have good communication skills.
1 - 4 years related experience
High School Diploma/GED
Must be able to do rotating "on-call" schedule.
Work schedule varies based on the business needs of the Hospital. Some evening, weekend, and holiday work may be required.
Our company is made up of highly talented, diverse, and motivated people who are dedicated to defining the business of politics. Headquartered in New York, we also have offices in Washington and London, as well as a vast network of experts around the world.
Post a Job
Loan Officer (Hard Money/Subprime)
- Current knowledge of the HARD MONEY mortgage industry and the standards that are required of brokers today
- Ability to work independently & with teams
- Positive attitude and ability to develop strong relationships with Realtors and Mortgage Brokers
- Excellent Telephone Communication Skills
- Extremely high level of professionalism, Ethical, Professional Sales Skills
- 2+ years of hard money mortgage industry experience
- Technical proficiency with loan production software, e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Able to effectively communicate & present mortgage products, company policies and company procedures
- Ability to perform sales presentations, conduct meetings, and educate approved brokers on how to sell and use mortgage products
Our client is a full service mortgage banker/mortgage pool specializing in the origination of all types of non-traditional real estate loans placed with and funded by its own mortgage pool and/or private investors. As a Loan Officer, you will originate and raise capital to fund real estate loans in both the consumer and commercial marketplace. You will be responsible for building strong relationships within the real estate community and other professional networks specifically Realtors and Mortgage Brokers. You will originate real estate loans, underwrite them quickly, and ultimately package them up for the investment sale to our own mortgage pool or investor clients.
Executive Assistant To C-Level Officer Of Boutique Investment Firm
Our client, a boutique investment firm, is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to support a C-level officer of their firm. This role is based in their midtown office. A team player mentality is crucial in this role. The successful candidate must have strong administrative experience, be able to prioritize multiple tasks and work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment. The ideal candidate must have serious experience working with demanding C-level Executives in NYC. The ideal candidate will be warm, dynamic, professional, and will represent the executive well.
- Proactively manage the Officer's extremely busy calendar with an awareness as to purpose, timeliness, participation and business rationale for meetings and events; minimize juggling of last minute requests/demands and shuffling of meetings.
- Plan international and domestic travel logistics including seamless travel itineraries, hotel and dinner reservations, drivers, security etc.
- Coordinate all preparatory documentation/briefings, and proactively handle logistics and hospitality for meetings, conference calls and any other related items.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Officer, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Ensure priorities are managed; daily and long-term requests are addressed
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the Officer’s office and internal departments; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks including placing lunch orders, delivering coffee, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, conducting research
- Research and plan internal events, including company parties and outings
- Execute special projects as requested by the Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7+ years of administrative assistant experience, with at least 5+ years as an executive assistant to a C-suite level executive
- Exceptional professionalism, communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, highly responsive with a warm attitude
- Experience building relationships both internally (among employees) and externally (with vendors, customers, etc.)
- Calm demeanor under pressure and ability to remain professional at all times
- Experience working collaboratively with the ability to execute independently
- Self-starter, proactive, extraordinarily detail oriented with a “no task too big or too small” attitude
Up to $95K (DOE) + discretionary bonus
Post a Job
Group Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for management of all aspects of corporate/financial/accounting functions inclusive of financial planning, budgetary controls, treasury management, tax planning, forecasting & etc.
- Establish operational budgets and manage company cash flow to ensure that budgeted goals are achieved and cost objectives are met.
- Manage and review audited accounts and to ensure all audit findings points are promptly resolved.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements including audit, tax matters and any other corporate governance.
- Oversee and participate in feasibility studies and due diligence on potential investment and development projects, acquisition of new land bank, organization budget, determining cost effectiveness of respective development projects and its execution, to advise on the investment impact to the group cash and profit position.
- Responsible to source for project funding, evaluate and apply for financing and loan instruments.
- Oversee cash flow projections of the Company to control payment and collection schedule for individual property development project to achieve efficiency in cash management system.
- Leading the periodical review on property development and construction budget with project teams to evaluate the reasonableness of financial results.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, analysis and forecasting related to accounts activity.
Chief Financial Officer
If there were a Billboard chart for start-up CFO's, would you make the list? If you believe the answer is "yes", then we may want to talk to you about a CFO position for a Florida based start-up experiencing rapid growth.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the company’s executive leadership team and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The CFO ensures all financial policies, protocols, and procedures resonate with the Company’s credo, values, procedural directives, information letters, management memos and data letters.
- MBA and/or CPA (or similar certification)
- 5+ years’ experience as a C-level leader/financial executive
- Experience in accounting, budgeting, and reporting for a complex organization with state and federal funding sources.
- Ability to communicate well both written and verbally
- Comprehensive understanding and proficiency in Budget Development and P&L management
- Direct all Company financial activities and accounting practices.
- Provides full, timely and broad financial and general business management support to the (CEO).
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Company’s financial and accounting system controls and standards.
- Oversees the operations of the finance department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, billing, purchasing, risk management, and banking activities.
- Provides oversight of the payroll, human resources, and employee benefits programs.
- Develops and publishes timely and accurate monthly and quarterly financial and statistical reporting for the leadership team, Compensation and Audit Committees and the full Board of Directors.
- Working with the Board Audit Committee, provides for and facilitates an annual audit of the Company’s statements of financial position, activities, and changes in net assets and cash flows.
- Manages the preparation, presentation, and approval of the annual operating and capital expenditure budgets, to oversee the disbursement of funds and to report and provide cash flow information. Provides input to long-range planning committees to establish and execute the long-term goals of the Company.
- Develops and implements policies and protocols for all business related aspects of the Company.
- Oversees and ensures compliance with all policies and protocols regarding cash management, all transactions, purchasing, inventory, and budgeting and reconciliation reports.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO.
- Represents the college by exhibiting initiative, enthusiasm, and teamwork in accomplishing the responsibilities of the position.
- Physical demands - Sitting at a desk with intermittent walking, standing; for up to eight hours, bending, and occasionally lifting objects (up to 15 pounds).
- Managing people
- High business negotiation acumen
- Top Line Revenue Generation
- Working in high-stress situations
- Generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Communications Proficiency
- ROI optimization
- Business acumen
- Collaboration Skills
Contract Compliance Officer
Our client in Frisco is looking for a Contract Compliance Officer. This is looking to be an 8-10 week assignment.
- Responsible for ethics, compliance, and privacy/security for various client facilities
- Ensure that elements of an effective compliance program are demonstrated throughout the organization
- Conduct internal investigations, training, policy and procedure development, corrective action, risk assessments and documentation of all activities
- Partner with compliance leaders across various client organizations to identify and resolve potential risks
- Investigate and document compliance investigations involving things such as billing issues, coding issues, impermissible patient discourse
- Healthcare and/or legal experience required
- Bachelor's degree required