Attendant Job Description Sample
Bath Attendant / Spa Bath Attendant
This job will appeal to people who:
- Someone who enjoys a spa environment and prides themselves in their customer service skills.
Guide guests/members through indoor baths explaining the benefits of holistic bathing, hydrotherapy and provide information of the property's integral living services, experience treatments as well as spa services. Assist and servicing guests with their “DIY” services*. Maintain linen and laundry supplies. Monitor spa areas, indoor bathing, fitness center, locker rooms, restrooms, and out door experience areas ensuring the spa's established standards of cleanliness are met. Maintain the spa’s presentation and ambiance. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling related guest requests or concerns.
Indoor baths and spa areas. Job involves working:
- Under variable temperature conditions (extreme heat or cold).
- Under variable noise levels.
- Around partially or un-clothed individuals.
- Around fumes and/or odor hazards.
- Around dust and/or mite hazards.
- Around chemicals.
- Around bioâ€‘hazards (including but not limited to cleaning fluids).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tour guests/members through indoor baths.
- Assist and service guest to their “DIY” services.
- Suggest guests of the holistic bath services and mud lounge treatment experiences.
- Guide guests/members to their locker rooms.
- Guide guest to the meditation rooms.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Be familiar with all bathing components and hydrotherapy culture philosophy and services to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas ongoing.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and resort requirements.
- *Inspect & prep bathing areas before and after use by guests.
- Empty water from soaking tubs and wipe all surfaces dry.
- Maintain & sanitize stocked lockers with appropriate sized robe, sandals, and towel.
- Maintain & sanitize un-stocked lockers.
- Maintain order in distribution of pre-sized locker contents in locker rooms.
- Maintain stock & sanitize refreshment areas in hammam, tea service areas and water coolers in all areas.
- Transport maintenance caddy with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to areas in need.
- Empty trash containers and dispose of used service containers ongoing.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par in areas concerned.
- Inspect & maintain bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor free from soil, dirt, soap buildâ€‘up and hair
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Clean surfaces in bathrooms on on-going schedule.
- Inspect condition of sandals, towels and bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Assist therapists in removal of dirty table linens and stocking rooms with clean linen.
- Assist therapists and staff in keeping storage closets clean.
- Dust and polish surface areas as needed.
- Inspect condition of facilities daily for wear, stains, cracks, etc.; use a maintenance request and report any damages to Manager on Duty & enter “Spa Report” in log book.
- Set correct time on all clocks.
- Clean all lamps and light switches as needed; check for proper working order.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
- Inspect condition of amenities in locker rooms; replace designated amounts at proper locations ongoing.
- Monitor and remove dust, dirt, marks and fingerprints from all door(s) ongoing.
- Ensure presence of fire safety gear and emergency & caution signage.
- Assist Housekeeping & Engineering with the removal of dust, dirt and smudges from vents, grids and thermostat. Set thermostats to designated temperature.
- Inspect & maintain that all baseboards, ledges and corners are free from dust, stains and marks.
- Return laundry caddy and any equipment used to appropriate area at end of shift.
- Wipe any equipment used until it is clean.
- Ensure security of any assigned property keys.
- Turn over any lost and found items to the spa coordinator.
- High school graduate.
- Fluency in English both verbal and nonâ€‘verbal.
- Fluency in second language, preferably Spanish.
- Previous training in guest relations.
- Previous experience in hospitality industry, preferably Housekeeping in a resort market.
- 1 year prior experience in a spa environment.
- Knowledge of proper lifting techniques and chemical handling.
- Knowledge of hydrotherapy and holistic health care.
10 days after 1st year
Paid Sick Leave
5 days per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Matching 401-k
- Full Use of Resort Amenities
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
- We provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
Campground Attendant / Front Desk Attendant - Colter Bay Campground, Wyoming
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak. Do you love customer service? Do you enjoy interacting with guests and answering any questions they may have? Are you interested in working and living in Grand Teton National Park, ensuring that each of our guests has an
Experience of a Lifetime
? Are you looking for an
Experience of a Lifetime
? If you answered, “Yes” to these questions, this position is great for you!
The Campground Attendant’s / Front Desk Attendant’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Providing a warm welcome to guests entering the campground
The assembly and winterizing of Tent Village
Courteously providing efficient registration and maintaining accurate guest accounts using the proper procedures
Required to be knowledgeable and provide information regarding Grand Teton Lodge Company, Grand Teton National Park and the surrounding Jackson Hole area
Accurately posting charges and payments to guest accounts and balance all work at the end of the shift
Provide guests with necessary safety and environmental information
Cleaning of public areas when necessary The “must haves” for this position include:
Fluent in speaking, reading and writing English
Basic math and accounting skills
Strong communication skills
Excellent people skills
Comfortable with long periods of physical labor
Ability to perform well under pressure We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
Valid US Driver’s License
Knowledge of camping including RVs Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as free staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com at http://www.vailresortscareers.com/ Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. Requisition ID [[id]]
Food Service - Salad Bar Attendant
Jason's Deli on Mockingbird Lane in Dallas is hiring! We're looking for the best new employees to become part of our Jason's Deli Family!
- Set up salad bar, drink station, and ice cream machine
- Stock the salad bar for your shift
- Replenish the salad bar, drink station, and ice cream machine as needed
- Assisting in running food to tables as needed
- Must be a team player
- Must follow all procedures to ensure food safety
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Food prep/service experience is a plus
Job Title: Room Attendant
Berkeley CA and surrounding areas
Shift: multiple shifts available
Pay: $12.53-$14/hr DOE
Do you have great customer service skills? Looking to work in the Hospitality industry ?
PeopleReady is looking for to hire ASAP for various full-time hotel positions in the Berkeley area!
The positions include:
- Room attendants
- House attendants
- Laundry attendants
- Maintenance Technicians
We are looking to hire for all positions but have a high demand for Room attendants . Duties will vary but include the following:
- Performs general clean up tasks and maintains guest rooms, public areas and hotel in general.
- Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest’s requests or complaints.
- Responsible for collecting and distributing linens and fulfilling any guest requests for additional supplies such as towels, linens, etc.
Eligible candidates must have a clean background and be willing to take a drug test.
These are Full-time positions, pay ranges from $12.53 to $14 per hour, depending on experience.
Benefits available at time of hire!
If you do not meet all requirements, we are currently hiring for other positions as well and would love to hear from you!
Salary: $12.53 to $14 /hour
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
Cafe Attendant / Cook
Are you innovative? Are you a People-person? Do you want to be a leader in your field? Then Urban Air is looking for you! At Urban Air, we are passionate about great food, great service, and outside the box thinking!
We are looking for a GREAT person to Lead our Urban Cafe.
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must have proper Food License.
- Food & Beverage Experience Preferred.
- Be willing to work 30 hours per week.
- MUST work WEEKENDS
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
- Receive and process orders from customers.
- Complete orders by selecting food items from serving or storage areas; preparing food through use of equipment; placing on tray or takeout bag; serving beverages.
- Stock food and beverage products from delivery area to storage, work area, freezers.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying supplies in serving area and replenishing them.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating cleaning instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains clean, safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
- May be crossed trained in other café operations.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTSINCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72"high.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
Workers reach above 72"occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
MACHINES, TOOLS, EQUIPMENT, AND WORK AIDS
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, and pizza cutter.
Urban Air's award-winning business serves customers across the United States with expansion also occurring in the United Kingdom, Europe and Middle East.
Learn more about Urban Air at: http://www.urbanairtrampolinepark.com/
Corporate Office Located At: 317 Jenkins, Suite C, Grapevine, Texas 76051
Hotel Front Desk Attendant - Night Audit
Looking for overnight candidate with the ability to work 11PM to 7AM.
Your smile and personality, desire to make our guests feel appreciated and ability to run our front desk efficiently are the valuable qualities we’re looking for in our Guest Attendant. You’ll be needed to help our General Manager keep the hotel running smoothly. That means taking reservations, in person and by phone, so you’ll need to have a good “phone personality” too. It means learning to operate our hotel reservation software, take payments, and handle problems as they arise. It means being willing to do lots of little things in between the times you’ll speak with our guests, like help fold laundry, clean up a spill, and other unforeseen tasks, all of which add up to being a very important job. That’s why we need you!
Some Other Things You’ll Do For Us:
- Greet, register, and assign rooms to guests
- Verify customers' credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the accommodation.
- Contact housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Issue room keys and information, directions and instruction to guests and visitors
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as making cash depots, running reports, posting payments to guest folios
- Compute bills, collect payments, and make change for guests.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary
- Perform hotel laundry duties
Other Things We Value about You:
- Customer Service Experience
- Cashier Experience
- Sales Experience
- Clerical/Administrative Experience
- Hotel/Retail/Restaurant Training
- OSHA Training
Woodspring provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Pet Resort/Boarding Attendant
We value long-term professional relationships with our team members. That’s why we spotlight training and development activities as well as working in partnership with our consultants and researchers to manage their careers. Because we are a meritocracy, people are promoted without having to spend a minimum amount of time in their role.
Summary of Job Purpose and Function
This position supports the veterinarians and veterinary technicians in ensuring quality veterinary care for all pets, advocates for pets, educates clients on all aspects of pet health, and ensures a safe and effective hospital environment.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
Act as the extra eyes, ears and hands for the veterinarian and veterinary technician to ensure the best quality pet care and to maximize the veterinarian's and veterinary technician's productivity. Lead veterinarians and veterinary medical team through the Cycle of Service and communicate with the other associates to maintain the flow of patients.
Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times. This includes performing or preparing procedures that do not require veterinarian or veterinary technician assistance, completing preparatory work for other procedures, ensuring that clients and pets are comfortable in the hospital, and monitoring hospitalized or surgical pets as allowed in the state practice acts.
Educate clients about Optimum Wellness Plans, preventive care, pet health needs, hospital services and other issues.
Obtain relevant information and history from clients and maintain proper and complete medical charts.
Ensure the safety of pets, clients and associates by utilizing safe restraining techniques, following standard protocols, and maintaining clean, sterile and organized treatment areas, exam rooms and labs.
Assist with surgery as applicable.
Utilize technical skills to the fullest, within state practice acts and as outlined in the NAVTA guidelines for veterinary assistant skills and duties.
Mentor other paraprofessionals in the hospital.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Capabilities and Experience (can do)
Ability to multi-task- Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary. Correctly spells commonly used English words and job specific terms. Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order.
Problem solving skills
Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
Client service skills
Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Can provide directions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and to compute rate, ratio and percent; ability to convert units of measurement.
Comfortably and confidently
Attitudes (will do)
Initiative - shows willingness and aptitude to take appropriate steps in finding solutions to problems; presents options and ideas to enhance current processes or procedures. Takes on additional responsibility when both big and small tasks need to be done.
Firmly adheres to the values and ethics of Banfield, The Pet Hospital. Exhibits honesty, discretion, and sound judgment.
Willing to work with others, collaborating and compromising where necessary; promptly share relevant information with others.
Is open to changing situations and opportunities and is willing to perform all tasks assigned.
Able and willing to perform tasks and duties without supervision as appropriate.
Tolerance for Stress / Resiliency
Maintains a positive "can do" outlook, rebounds quickly from frustrations and unpleasantness, and maintains composure and friendly demeanor while dealing with stressful situations.
Special Working Conditions
Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
Ability to be confident around pets (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.)
Client needs and work volume may often require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends and evenings.
Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
The noise level in the work environment is moderately high.
Requires sufficient ambulatory skills in order to perform duties while at hospital.
Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm-hand-finger dexterity with the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard and operate equipment.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Associate is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
Experience, Education and/or Training
Relevant training/education or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography (x-ray) and exposure to radioactive substances.
One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
Training begins with extensive on-boarding designed to prepare new hires for their first assignment and to familiarize them with the firm. Monthly training meetings offer opportunities to learn about key topics such as “Service Provider Intelligence,” “Organizational Re-engineering,” benchmarking studies, client case studies and more.
Restaurant - Fast Food Attendant
HMSHost is now hiring for two new travel plazas in Rolling Prairie, IN - Knute Rockne and Wilbur Shaw Travel Plazas.
Multiple Food Service / Restaurant Positions to Fill
- Starbucks Barista
- Fast Food Attendant
- Shift Supervisor
- Retail Sales Associate
Management opportunities available!
Hourly positions starting at $10/hr!
ON SITE HIRING - COME MEET US:
- Tuesday, December 12th -
10AM - 2 PM and 5 PM - 8 PM
at the New Carlisle - Olive Township Public Library
408 S. Bray Street
New Carlisle, IN 46552
Meet with hiring managers for an on-site interview!
WITH A CAREER WITH HMSHOST, YOU REALLY BENEFIT!
401(k) retirement savings plan
Opportunities for professional growth/advancement
Diverse customers and co-workers
We believe in recognizing, rewarding and taking care of our associates
Emphasis on customer service and teamwork
Clean, safe friendly work atmosphere
Vacation and holiday pay
Feeling Good on the Move.
EOE | Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity | DFWP | Background checks may be required prior to beginning employment.
We have immediate openings for yard attendants in Danville, CA and also Martinez, CA. These are full time jobs and the hours would typically start at 7 am each day. We are seeking a candidate who is mechanically inclined and enjoys working outdoors. As a part of this position, you will maintain the yard, trimming weeds, keeping the area neat, etc. You will also do basic maintenance on equipment such as changing oil, checking filters, etc. In addition, you may do some pressure washing to keep the equipment clean. You will be dealing with the public, so a good customer service attitude is required. You will need to be able to bend, stoop, stand for long periods and lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis. In addition to the physical requirements, you will also need to be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen and have a valid California Driver's license.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please contact Mike VanMeter in our office.
ROOM ATTENDANT: Clean guest rooms and/or suites in a timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction and maintain standards of cleanliness and sanitation and provide turndown duties as necessary. Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to established standards and procedures including making beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, etc. Provide turndown service according to established brand or hotel standards and procedures such as turning down linens, closing drapes, refresh amenities, etc. This position will require the ability to lift, pull and push a moderate weight. Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor according to established procedures. Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions. Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction. Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping. Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according to established procedures. Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments. May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects and other duties as assigned (i.e. Laundry, Lobby, etc.). Receive daily room assignment and keys to the assigned section. Pick up daily cleaning supplies. Check all units for vacancy using prescribed methods, clean units in detail and restock guest supplies as needed. Respond to guests’ requests such as delivery of housekeeping supplies (e.g. linens, cots, etc.) in a timely and efficient manner. Check all units for missing articles or damages. Report any lost and found items to the Housekeeping management. Maintain positive public relations and attitude with all guests and associates. Responsible for maintaining cleanliness and safe working practices and conditions within department at all times. Comply with all safety requirements and regulations as dictated. The Room Attendant position must report to the Housekeeping Supervisor/ Management team, Assistant Housekeeping Manager and Housekeeping Manager.
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience is desirable, but not necessary.
- Candidate must be able to work an extremely flexible schedule. May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Carrying or lifting items weighing up to 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 100 pounds. Bending and lifting are part of the job.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with guests and employees.
- Must be able to verbally communicate clearly.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing room linens and amenities.
This job requires ability to perform the following:
- Carrying or lifting items weighing a minimum of 50 pounds and pushing and or pulling approximately 100 pounds
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility
- Frequently handling objects and equipment to maintain the facility
- Frequently bending, stooping, and kneeling
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!