Attendant Arcade Job Description Sample
I. JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible for performing a variety of arcade attendant duties.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assist patrons of the facility, with operation of machines, as well as the rules and regulations at the facility.
- Reload cards and distribute prizes.
- Monitor activities to ensure adherence to rules and safety procedures.
- General cleaning and maintenance of the arcade area.
- Listen to patrons regarding malfunction of machines.
- Minor repair of machines including fixing token jams.
- Place out of order sign on defective machines and return money lost in defective machines to patrons.
- Notify management of any defective machine.
- Any other associated function required to complete the tasks assigned by the Manager.
III. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must be reliable, responsible and flexible.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining exceptional customer service.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to perform general physical activities that require use of your arms, legs and moving your whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping and handling materials.
- Excellent communication skills, when working with patrons and management.
- Must have basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
IV. Work Hours:
- Flexible hours including day shift, night shift and weekends.
We offer a friendly and fun environment!
Discounts on select merchandise, dining, and recreation. Full-time pack members may be eligible to receive paid maternity, paternity, and adoption leave, medical, dental and vision benefits and 401(k) and vacation in the first year.
· Willingness to accept the most effective role.
· Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
· Maintain the daily operation of the arcade within the guidelines of Retail Services operating procedures.
· Assists guests with change, redeeming tickets for prizes, and all courtesy transactions throughout the arcade.
· Works with third party to assist guests with game problems and knowledge of how to play the games.
· Assists in merchandising functions including display, inventory receiving, stocking and physicals, etc.
· Assists in all cash handling functions including POS system, registers and daily reporting.
· Assures arcade area achieves the highest standards in areas of cleanliness, presentation, and service.
· May be trained to assist in all retail outlets.
· Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
· Must have strong customer service skills.
· Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
· Basic math skills as they apply to cash handling.
· Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
· Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
· Able to lift up to 30 lbs and able to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to work in a loud environment with flashing lights.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status
Perhaps your Great Wolf career will begin in our incredible indoor water park. Lifeguard positions with world class certifications are just the start of our many opportunities. Front Desk, Food and Beverage, Retail and Kids Entertainment pack members all share how much they enjoy welcoming guests from all over the country and quickly share stories about special kids and families that have made their work days especially fun. Our skilled Housekeeping and Maintenance Pack ensure that our Lodge stays in tip top shape and take great pride in the jobs they do. Training and the opportunity to grow is what makes Great Wolf Lodge in Mason such an exceptional choice for people who might be looking for a first job or want to join a pack committed to making your career fun and rewarding for years to come. Many of our pack members who started in entry level positions are now leaders within the Lodge or have made the leap to other Great Wolf Lodges throughout the US.
Fun, great co-workers and great guests are descriptions our pack members Howl about when asked what makes their job great!
Come Howl with Us!
Water Park Arcade Attendant
Job Summary This is a career opportunity with Interstate Hotels & Resorts. Location: Danvers Massachusetts Interstate Hotels & Resorts is an EEO/AA/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans Employer.
Click here and here to navigate to the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please call (703) 387-3830 or email ADA.Assistance@interstatehotels.com with the nature of your accommodation request and include the Hotel location and title of the job opening. Please allow one (1) business day for a reply.
Our People are the Key to our Success Interstate Hotels & Resorts is the leading global hotel management company with over 430 hotels and 76,000 rooms located throughout the United States and around the world. Our rich history spanning 55 years of innovation, consistency and success is unmatched in the hospitality industry and promises a bright future for our hard-working associates building their careers with us.
ARCADE ATTENDANT PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists patrons of arcade facility and performs minor repairs on game machines.
Describes types of games and operation of machines to patrons.
Listens to patron complaints regarding malfunction of machines.
Removes coin acceptor mechanism of machines with a key and observes mechanism to detect causes of malfunctions such as bent coins, slugs, or foreign material.
Removes obstructions, repositions mechanism, inserts coins, and observes machine operation to determine whether malfunctions are still present.
Places out of order signs on defective machines.
Supplies patrons with arcade tokens.
Notifies supervisor of defective machines and records time of machine malfunctions and repairs to maintain required records.
Observes conduct of patrons in facility to ensure orderliness and asks disruptive patrons to leave.
Other duties as assigned. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to lift, carry, bend, stoop, pull and push up to 50 pounds is required.
Must be able to operate vacuums.
Ability to operate and clean snack machines is requested. POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to work independently is required.
Ability to communicate effectively is required.
Strong customer service and hospitality skills are required.
Ability to work under pressure is required.
Knowledge of arcade games is desired.
Incumbent is subject to pre-employment, annual background checks and mandatory disclosure of any prohibited offense or conviction outlined in the Fond du Lac ordinances. HOURS: Shift to be determined upon hire. TO APPLY: Complete transfer request or application and submit to: Human Resource Department Second Floor, Black Bear Hotel Permanent Posting Salary: TBD PT Positions Available Contact Person: Black Bear Human Resources , Phone: (218) 878-2340 NATIVE AMERICAN PREFERENCE Owned and operated by the Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa. Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.
Arcade Repair Techician
- Service, maintain and repair arcade equipmentin game rooms.
- Ensure all lighting is working, and all components are working in all games and machines.
- Primarily keeping games clean and working , including arcade video games, prize games, redemption games, simulation games, ATMs, ticket machines, and token machines.
- Filling crane, redemption and prize games with prizes and other products.
- Fundamental basic knowledge of AC/DC circuitry and electronics is required.
- Must have technical training, certificate, or equivalent in electronics or arcade repair.
- Ability to read wire diagrams to repair machines.
- Skilled in utilizing a digital multi-meter for taking circuit measurements, troubleshooting problems, and parts/component testing.
- Must have basic soldering skills and ability to crimp wires and repair cable harnesses.
- Ability to resolve issues and problems using common sense , electrical skills, and mechanical skills in a timely manner.
- Essential to have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage a service route with little supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule , including nights, weekends, or split shift.
- Must have a valid Florida driver’s license with a clean record.
- Must pass a background check and drug test to be hired.
- Ability to work standing, sitting, bending, kneeling, or crouching if needed for long periods of time and able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must provide own tools and tool bag to include regular hand tools of screwdrivers, socket set, pliers, etc, and such service tools as a multi-meter, soldering iron, and solderless connector crimpers.
- Must maintain a neat and clean uniform and give a professional appearance, with proper haircut and grooming standards without excessive jewelry, when working at customer locations.
- Timely Reporting to corporate office of supply needs and technical assistance to perform the above, including game down reports, daily work logs, requests for technical assistance, parts requests, redemption and prize requests. Requests and reports to be be submitted the day before they are needed by email, text, or called in as soon as possible to ensure the part or product is ordered if not in stock, and with enough time to pull prizes and product so they are ready for the technician of the next shift covering the location.
Arcade Game Technician - Pensacola, FL
Amusement Games Technician
Player One Amusement Group - a leader in the coin operated amusements business, is seeking Game Amusement Technicians with experience and/or solid understanding of electronics at the component level and basic understanding of maintaining/fixing arcade games, merchandisers, and kiddie rides along with general computer & software knowledge, and be comfortable providing trouble shooting phone support to our team. This position is based in our Regional Office in Pensacola, Florida and not in an amusement facility. Our team of Arcade Game Technicians repair existing games and set up new games in our facility warehouse to be shipped to our 1,000 plus locations.
- Positive Team Spirit
- Ability to work independently with clear understanding of the position objectives.
- The ability to be flexible with the ever changing demands of the entertainment vending industry.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State Drivers License and submit a minimum three year acceptable MVR driving history.
- Able to work a full-time Monday to Friday shift 7:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Competitive Salary based on Experience
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K Benefits
- Generous Vacation / Sick / Holiday Time Off
Pre-employment background checks will be conducted.
Food Arcade Cook/Cashier
Prepare food orders for Arcade guests in a manner that meets established quality standards. Professionally serves menu items to guests and handles payment transactions efficiently and effectively.
Must be at least 18 years of age. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Previous deli or concessions work experience preferred.
Wage plus tips.This Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Round1 Entertainment is currently looking for Arcade Technician for our location in Auburn Hills, MI at Great Lakes Crossing.
Amusement (Arcade): Round One Mechanics must be able to install, maintain and repair both mechanical and circuitry issues in arcade game machines. This involves transporting machines and assembling them by using meters, electrical parts, hand tools and soldering irons. They need to be able to readily identify the most common problems with components like controls and audio systems.
Submit your resume or apply online at www.round1usa.com
Our typical store is around 50,000 square foot age as anchor tenants in shopping malls. In it, we offer bowling, arcade games, billiards, darts, ping pong, food and drinks, a variation that is not matched by other competitors in the industry.
Round1 originated back in 1980 and with the support from the fans and customers have successfully grown into a 113 stores accounting for $890 million in sales. The stores combined bring in over 25 million customers annually. We cater to wide range of customers from family, groups of kids and adults providing an extraordinary fun and unforgettable experience. First oversea expansion was targeted to the United States as the company opened the 1st store abroad in City of Industry, California back in August of 2010. From there the company has continued to add and now has 13 and counting. 2017 has at least 5 stores scheduled to open in Lithonia GA, Aurora IL, Hicksville NY, Auburn Hills MI and Middle town NY.
We are currently recruiting staff members and managers to join the company and help with the growth and the development. They will specifically be roles in opening up new locations and operating them. Employment of staff and managers operating existing stores are available as well. All employees with significant performances and outputs will be considered for internal advancement to GM. Beyond GM is a District Manager role. Depending on the skills and the expertise, advancing to a specific HQ position is possible as well.
Our motto is to have individuals develop and grow as the company grows and expands. We are waiting for your application from all of you who would like to join our quest to become the number 1 entertainment center in the country.
Arcade Game Builder
A large company that builds arcade games has IMMEDIATE openings on all shifts. Candidate will be working at his/hers station putting the game together and or being a game tester to make sure the games are working.If you feel you would be a good fit and are interested in learning more about the open jobs we have. Feel free to give us a call at 716-551-0242. Or post your resume on here and we will give you a call.They are interested in hiring someone permanent to their company. All jobs are 40 hours a week with over time available. If you are a hard worker and want a company you can grow with please give us a call.
Benefits are avaliable after you are hired on to the company.
Real Estate Administrator At 1600 Crystal Square Arcade
The Real Estate Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the property management staff and is also responsible for providing prompt and courteous assistance and customer service to the Tenants of three commercial office buildings totaling approximately 1.2 million sf of commercial office space with a tenant mix of primarily associations, government contractors, and some retail. The Real Estate Administrator is responsible for complying with the operational policies and procedures established by JBG Smith.
Responsible for answering all telephone calls, assisting or resolving problems with the caller and delivering written messages to the appropriate person(s) in a timely fashion.
Manage JBG Smith Connect automated work ticket system to include entering, monitoring and closing tickets, posting announcements, preparing reports and graphs as requested.
Administrative duties including typing, spell checking and proofreading all correspondence and reports, filing, maintaining up-to-date Tenant Contact Lists and Tenant lease files, purchase and maintain office supplies and equipment. Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
Responsible for processing invoices in Bizflow, the online payment software, for the managers’ approval.
Assist in receivables collections. Work closely with property managers and Lease Administrator in collecting GSA and other receivables by placing telephone calls, documenting A/R notes in IBS, drafting letters, and calculating late fees and interest.
Perform back-up duties to property management staff when those individuals are not in the office. This includes becoming familiar with company emergency policies and procedures and using good judgment in emergency situations.
Assist in preparing monthly owner reports for the property managers’ approval.
Prepare Invoices to Tenants for property managers’ approval; distribute invoices to Lease Administration to be assessed, process credit card payments.
Assist with Tenant move-in and move-out, monitor scheduled use of freight elevator and loading dock via JBG Smith Connect, coordinate Kastle Systems and cleaning contractors, order suite signs and lobby directory signage, arrange or cancel parking privileges, and otherwise assist Tenants as needed.
Prepare incident and theft reports in absence of or as requested by the property managers.
Assist with the training of administrative employees as requested.
Complete special projects as assigned, which may include coordinating tenant events or assisting with building inspections.
Excellent attendance and punctuality are essential functions of this position. Education/Experience: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two (2) or more years of office experience, preferably in the property management, retail, or customer service industry. Technical Experience:
Strong computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel necessary.
Clerical skills: type 40 wpm, filing and record keeping.
Analytical skills: collect, interpret, organize and evaluate detailed data. Other Skills/
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
Pleasant and professional image. Other Important Attributes:
Ability to work independently with little supervision, prioritize tasks, and manage time well.
Ability to work in team environment
Work closely with other Real Estate Administrators and coordinate office coverage
Composed demeanor, professional appearance, positive attitude and customer-oriented approach are priorities for this position.
Exercises good judgment and uses discretion.
Ability to keep processes moving forward and take initiative as appropriate.
Must be self-motivated, reliable, dependable with excellent attendance, flexible and versatile.
Must be confident and capable when communicating with customers inside and outside the company.
The ability to work well under pressure. Physical
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions to the extent the Company may do so without undue hardship. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk and occasionally required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. No phone solicitations or walk-ins accepted. Principals only. Note: Personal relocation expenses, if applicable, will be the responsibility of the successful applicant. JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law. ID: 2017-2913 External Company Name: JBG Properties, Inc. External Company URL: http://www.jbg.com/#home
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!