Attendant Childrens Institution Job Description Sample
Valet Attendant At Childrens Mercy
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Valet.
The Valet is responsible to park and retrieve vehicles. The Valet will drive customer vehicles. They will comply with all traffic laws, facility policies and any pedestrian regulations. The Valet will always approach and greet all customers in a friendly and professional way. They will be quick and provide good customer service.JB.0.00.LN
Case Manager For Secure Institution AOD Treatment Program
TJJD provides dorm-based residential treatment to youth committed to TJJD and assigned to a state-operated high-security juvenile correctional facility. This position is assigned to a dorm housing youth who are provided supplemental specialized treatment for alcohol and other drugs (AOD) in addition to the general treatment program. The position provides case management services relating to the general treatment and the AOD specialized treatment programs. The position works in close partnership with a variety of service providers and treatment program staff to ensure availability of all treatment and program services and promote the multidisciplinary team approach.
Work involves completing case file reviews, case planning, AOD education/curriculum delivery, individual and group counseling, encouraging family involvement, performing discharge planning, and working with service providers to ensure coordination of service delivery and enhance the continuity of care for youth transitioning from the agency’s AOD program. May be required to work overtime and required to be on-call.
Administrative Director Birth Center And Women's And Childrens Services
Reports to CNO
28 bed L&D
28 bed all private Level III NICU
43 Mother Baby
4 OB Hospitalists who are employees of hospital , 24 total
Total of 396 FTE's, 7 admin's, 72 in NICU, 118 in Mother/Baby, 10 in Lactation, 2 nurse navigators, 54 in Infants, Maternal Fetal Clinic-5.??
Participates??in planning, development and implementation of organizational strategic initiatives related to the Birth Center and Children's Services.
Promotes??the service line to internal and external customers.
Establishes collaborative relationships with physicians.
Bachelor???s Degree in Nursing required; Master's preferred
Must have 3-5 years of Director of Women's Services experience in departments with 3600 deliveries a year or more
Childrens Lead Bookseller
Children's Lead Bookseller
CA - Encinitas - Encinitas - 2785
As a Lead Bookseller, you are assigned to the Children's specialty area. You sell our products and deliver world-class customer service through your commitment to our four core service principles. You have a passion for what you do and enrich the customer's experience by sharing your expert product knowledge with them and the store team. You serve as a mentor to other booksellers, and make the store experience interactive and engaging.
Provide world-class customer service by delivering the four core service principles: put the book in the customer's hand, offer to order, offer the Member program, and fast cashiering.; Greet and establish rapport with customers, engaging them in conversations about all our products and services.; Ask questions to identify the customer's needs, providing recommendations using your expert knowledge of the specialty area, that connect the customer with the right solutions or products.; Share technical knowledge and enthusiasm about all our digital products and services, providing a personalized experience to multiple customers at the same time.; Respond to customer's concerns and questions, and wrap up the sale.; Recognize trends and communicate in-stock positions to management by shortlisting local interest and top-performing titles and products.; Ensure that products are put on the selling floor when received, identifying, organizing, shelving, and zoning in accordance with Integrated Store Operations (ISO), Visual Merchandising Standards (VMS), and shelving guidelines.; Recover the selling floor during each shift, including but not necessarily limited to gathering and picking up items, straightening bookcases, maintaining tables in the Cafe, helping to maintain restroom cleanliness, and performing other store housekeeping tasks as required.; Support all children?s events in the store, including but not limited to author events, story times, and corporate-sponsored programs.; Assist in any area of the store when necessary; including but not limited to receiving, cashwrap, Cafe? and specialty areas.; Protect company assets by adhering to all inventory and loss prevention standards; properly completing weekly cycle counts and inventories.; Help orient and train new booksellers, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and our bookselling culture.; Act with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values.
? You sell and share your product knowledge with customers and booksellers, contributing to the overall success of your store.
? You relate easily to others, building rapport and collaborative relationships with the store team and customers.
? You are able to speak with all customers and enjoy working with people. You are patient, tolerant, and effective at listening to and checking with others before acting. You are a cooperative team player who easily gains the trust and support of your peers.; You continue to expand your specialized product knowledge.
? You are comfortable in a changing environment, with multitasking, with learning new systems and processes, and with assisting in all areas of the store.
? You comply at all times with the Standards, Policies, and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics set out in the Bookseller Handbook.
? As a lead bookseller, you spend a majority of your time on the selling floor, which requires physical activity, including maneuvering around the store, prolonged standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting.
? Our stores are open daily, which requires early morning, evening, weekend, and holiday availability.
? You should be capable of using a computer and cash register.
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Respiratory Therapist / Peyton Manning's Childrens Hospital/
Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St Department: Respiratory Care 001 Additional Job Details:Part-Time Nights,24 hours weekly Marketing Statement St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable.
Vincent is one of Indianas largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, womens and childrens health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care. Job Description
The Respiratory Therapist provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis. Implements and monitors patient care plan.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities. Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs. Qualifications Licenses/Certifications/Registration: Required Credential(s): CertifiedBLS Providerobtained within1 Month (30 days)of hire date or job transfer date.
CertifiedRespiratory Care Practitionerobtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
CertifiedRespiratory Therapistobtained within3 Months (90 days)of hire date or job transfer date. Preferred Credential(s): Certificationspecializing inPediatric Adv Life Support.
Certificationspecializing inAdvanced Cardio Life Support.
Certificationspecializing inNeonatal Resuscitation. CertifiedRespiratory Therapistspecializing inPulmonary Function.
Education: Minimum Qualification: Graduate of a Respiratory Care program by hire date to position Work Experience: Preferred Qualification:
Two years of experience working in acute care. Experience in the specialty area. How To Apply Service of the Poor.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037 between the hours of 7:00am and 7:00pm CST, M-F The Spirit of Caring Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment.
Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share:
Childrens Case Manager
MHACGC is seeking a Full Time Children’s Case Manager for Catskill, NY. This position is Full Time 35 hours per week. Bachelors Degree preferred or Associates Degree with a minimum of three years experience working with families in human services field.
- Carries a caseload of 10-12 families and accepts referrals from primary to middle school building principals, the Department of Social Services and the Single Point of Access.
- Has frequent, consistent contact, preferably in the family’s home with the youth, family and/or significant others.
- Provides advocacy services by assisting with family specific needs related to other systems of care and acts as program contact person.
- Coordinates meetings with the families among service providers and school personnel when needed and/or appropriate.
- Provides information in a timely manner to the Case Management Program Director related to units of service, number of families served, admissions and discharges, and any other reporting requirements (Board of Director Reports, time sheets, mileage sheets, etc.).
- Completes all UCR requirements (including progress notes and other Department of Social Services documentation) and submits UCR’s in a timely manner to the Program Director.
- Attends trainings related to family empowerment, multi-cultural sensitivity, case management, among others.
- Carries out other duties as deemed necessary by the School-Based Prevention Program Director.
Bachelors Degree preferred or three years experience working with families in the human services field. Knowledge of children and family services in Columbia County; knowledge of Department of Social Services and the operations of school districts. Requires good interpersonal, listening and communication skills. Knowledge of mental health systems and experience working with children with emotional disturbances, and adults with psychiatric disabilities is extremely helpful. An understanding of cultural family differences and values, and ability to remain non-judgmental is essential. Must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
Medical, Dental, Voluntary Vision and Life, vested in our pension plan after 1 year of employment, Telemedicine subscription, AFLAC, and more!
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other protected classification
Daycare Worker - Childrens Palace Day Care
Registered Nurse - Childrens Health Center
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse relates effectively with other health providers and
• nursing staff to ensure continuity of care; maintains satisfactory relations with other departments;
• participates in all phases of education, patient and advocacy, maintenance of records and upgrading of
• policies, procedures and skills of personnel. Assists the CHC Nurse Manager and other providers in the
• development and maintenance of standards consistent with the level of care set within the scope of the
• Nursing Practices Act and maintains standards consistent with the level of care set by Title 22.
• 1. Provides the best possible nursing care by planning, organizing and directing the nursing
• functions of patients of the organization.
• 2. Makes nursing assignments appropriate to the skill level of the employees.
• 3. Maintain acceptable standards of patient care.
• 4. Creates a working climate that provides growth and job satisfaction of personnel.
• 5. Accurately and promptly implements physician’s orders.
• 6. Maintains the standards of accurate and complete recording and reporting.
• 7. Participates in planning changes and improvements.
• 8. Supports and enforces infection-control policies and procedures.
• 9. Arranges to have needed supplies and equipment on hand and maintains standards of
• cleanliness and organization within the Medical Clinic area.
• 10. Participates in orientation and in-service training for personnel when necessary.
• 11. Nursing Triage of clinic patients, screening and treatments per NVIH Triage Protocols.
• 12. Maintains a professional approach with confidentiality.
• 13. Maintain cost effectiveness of programs, recommending improvements to provide better
• utilization of personnel and resources.
• 14. Attends all trainings, meetings and conferences as required, including continuing education in
• order to provide the highest quality of care to the patient population and to maintain a current
• and active license.
• 15. Assist providers with follow-up of all abnormal test results.
• 16. Meet deadlines for duties and assigned projects in a timely, efficient manner.
• 17. Participates in ongoing quality improvement monitoring and activities.
• 18. Implement appropriate patient teaching that is directed toward preventing illness and
• maintaining health in cooperation with as directed by providers and the Medical Director.
• 19. Contributes to the attainment of the goals of the organization by promoting working
• relationships within the organization and contacts with individuals and agencies in the
• community in an effort to contribute to better public understanding of health services.
• 20. Identify victims of child and adult abuse, assault and domestic violence and provide
• intervention, make referrals as necessary and report to appropriate agency.
• 21. Works with Diabetic Educator and Providers on Case Management activities in all medical
• follow-up of patient care.
• 22. Assists in the collection of statistics, follow-up and case management of children needing
• immunization, patients requiring intervention for medical treatment. 2
All NVIH employees are expected to:
- Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
- Maintain safe practices; and
- Abide by the NVIH’s policies and procedures as they may from time to time be updated.
• 1. Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferably with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
• 2. Current licensure by the California State Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
• 3. Minimum of three (3) years experience as a RN, which includes at least one (1) year of
• ambulatory outpatient service.
• 4. Reliable transportation
• 5. Current CPR certificate and PALS preferred
• 6. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships; coordinate activities among
• departments within the organization and groups outside the organization.
• 7. Demonstrate a combination of maturity, judgment, experience and confidence to practice
• independently in a variety of challenging situations.
• 8. Ability to work productively with individuals and with professional and other groups within
• the community; to gain satisfaction through growth and development of others; to efficiently
• plan and execute work; to seek and use supervision and consultation; to exercise good
• judgment; and to communicate effectively with individuals and groups both orally and in
• 9. Express ideas clearly and concisely, logically and coherently.
• 10. Exercise balances judgment in evaluating situations and making decisions.
• 11. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquires or complaints.
• 12. Ability to be prompt and efficient with minimal absences.
• 13. Demonstrate awareness, sensitivity and appreciation of Indian culture, traditions, customs and
• socioeconomic needs.
• 14. Ability to learn and adapt display concern and initiative, and be resourceful and calm in
• Indian preference. Preference in filling vacancies will be given to qualified Indian applicants in
• accordance with Indian Preference Act (Title 25, U.S. Code Section 472 & 473). In other that the above,
• Northern Valley Indian Health, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity and At Will Employer.
NVIH has Medical clinics in Willows, Woodland, in Chico at the Childrens Health Center, and at our main Chico site. We also have Dental clinics in Willows, Chico, Woodland, and Red Bluff, as well as a Mobile Dental Clinic.
Childrens Swim Instructor
We are looking for swim instructors who have experience working with children for our warm indoor swim school program located in Pacifica. We offer paid earned sick leave, flexible schedules, free snacks a friendly atmosphere and $20.00 per hour based on working 16-20 hours per week and after working 18 probation work days. If you are a student, we arrange your school schedule around your work schedule.
★Have previous experience working with children
★Be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week consisting of 2-3 weekday shifts and 1-2 weekend shifts Saturday and or Sunday. We also have weekend only shifts available.
★Must be 18 years or older
★Pass a Background Check
★Have reliable transportation and live close enough to Pacifica to make the commute practical
Shifts To Choose From:
Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm or 1:00pm-5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am-1:00pm or 1:00pm-5:00pm
Employment application can be found at: http://andersonswim.com/employment-application/
or on our web site under employment at andersonswim.com. Please also include a brief cover sheet listing your previous aquatic background.
Visit our web site at andersonswim.com to learn more about us and our programs.
Registered Nurse RN PRN Childrens Psychiatric
Title: RN Registered Nurse PRN Job Category: Healthcare
Employment Type: Part-Time
Red River Youth Academy is recruiting for an RN Staff Nurse to work as a member of our facility’s team. The RN Staff Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality general and psychiatric nursing care to residents with emotional, developmental or psychiatric disorders; and for ensuring the safety and well-being of each patient.
- Administration of medications in accordance with established safety, hospital & regulatory requirements with minimum medication errors.
- Ensure residents are provided with medical care as needed including referring, scheduling, and arranging transportation for residents for outside medical treatment as needed.
- Update status reports and inform supervisory team of relevant issues.
- Conduct nursing assessments on residents and document outcomes of assessments.
- Attend to the medical complaints and concerns of residents in a timely and responsive manner.
- Schedule medical clinic appointments.
- Ensure lab work is completed in a timely manner.
- Review admissions packets.
- Process admissions and discharges.
- Monitor restraint usage and ensure orders, debriefing, and assessments are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate completion of incident reports and notification of incidents to the Risk Manager and on-site Supervisor.
- Provide health education, including medication information, to residents and their families/referral sources as needed.
- Provide notification of incidents, medical concerns, medication changes to families and referral sources.
- Monitor charts and the chart audit process.
- Ensure the proper operation of medical equipment.
Graduate of an accredited school or college of nursing. Minimum of one year of recent experience with adolescents; psychiatric preferred. ER experience or geriatric care may substitute. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oklahoma.
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
At Red River Youth Academy we believe in hope, second chances, and new beginnings. We focus on teaching our clients functional life skills and the ability to perceive and process information effectively, enabling them to make healthier life decisions. The adolescents of today are tomorrow's future and society needs to be pro-active in building a strong foundation for success. We at Red River Youth Academy are continuously improving our facility, our program, and ourselves so that we can give our clients every opportunity and the tools they need to succeed.
Our staff consists of licensed professionals from the disciplines of psychiatry, psychology, counseling, social work, nursing, dietary services, and special education. Our staff is trained in every aspect of the program and exemplifies the best in each profession.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!