Attendant Lodging Facilities Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Attendant Lodging Facilities
Lodge Attendant (Pt)
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential , North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Responsible for opening and closing the facilities, enforcing policies, and implementing procedures and progam events
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform all opening procedures affiliated with Lodge and SpaBuildings:
- Turn off alarm
- Unlock all spa and lodge doors
- Turn on all lights, start music, turn on TVs --Bistro and Billiards room
- Hang flag (as needed)
- Record daily movie message
- Check phone messages and log to appropriate person
- Open umbrellas in pool area (as needed)
- Turn on Fire place (as needed)
- Straighten furniture in pool and outside areas
- Provide daily customer service to homeowners/guests by:
- Courteously greet customers with a smile as they enter and exit the facility
- Ensure every homeowner and their guests sign in
- Handle sign-ups for activities, events, classes and excursions and sell tickets for events
- Check out activity/sports equipment
- Answering and directing phone calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Distribute "Welcome Packages", recording transponder and key fob information
- Obtaining property profiles and age verifications from homeowners.
- Handling basic homeowner issues in a polite and patient manner
- Walking the property for safety, maintenance and housekeeping issues and conducting Community Association Inspection Reports
- Accept and sign for deliveries and place on ARC/Admin desk for distribution
- Keep front desk, lobby and immediate loggia area clean and maintained
- Set-up and show movie 2 times a day.
- Check theater after movies for cleanliness -- hand vacuum as needed.
- Check pool and spa temperatures.
- Cover, as needed, during mandatory breaks and lunches.
- Other duties, as assigned to insure a smooth operation.
- Take down flag at dusk if flagpole light is non-operational
- Perform nightly closing procedures:
- Check propane tanks to be sure they're off (as needed)
- Ensure computers are turned off in computer room
- Turn off all TVs, Fireplaces, Lights
- Lock side gates
- Check and lock all doors
- Set building alarm.
- Front desk coverage at all times. When two or more lodge attendants are scheduled in an overlapping period, lodge attendants will take shifts operating the front desk.
- Ensure confidentiality between FirstService Residential, Board Members, homeowners and staff.
- Enforce all rules, regulations and policies as established by the Board of Directors.
- Inform Activities Director of any reservations or sign-ups for excursions or events.
- Answer basic questions that residents may have regarding facility usage and events.
- Perform room set-ups for reserved events per Activity Director's request.
- Prepare, maintain and clean up of popcorn.
- Ensure that there is paper in photocopy, printer and fax on daily basis
- Basic office duties (photocopying, filing, faxing paperwork, etc.)
- Date and time stamp incoming correspondence; put on ARC/Admin desk for distribution.
- Report any issues or concerns residents may have to management.
- Report any issues or repairs to the Facilities Coordinator.
- Answer questions for potential homeowners.
- Direct written communication to Board of Directors, Finance Committee, Social Committee, and Rules and Regulations committee via management.
- Prepare and distribute incident reports when required.
- Keep all rooms neat and clean, to include but not limited to pushing in chairs, hand vacuum needed areas, put games and equipment away, books are returned to library, open and close umbrellas, arrange pool furniture in resort style, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
With an unmatched combination of deep industry experience, local market expertise and personalized attention, FirstService Residential delivers proven solutions and exceptional service that add value, enhance lifestyles and make a difference, every day, for every resident and community it manages. FirstService Residential is a subsidiary of FirstService Corporation, a North American leader in the property services sector. For more information, visit www.fsresidential.com.
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Facilities Attendant.
The Facilities Attendant will monitor parking lots, garages, sidewalks, and outside areas of client location. Responsibilities will include picking up/sweeping trash, cleaning spills, picking up leaves, and power washing designated areas. The Facilities Attendant will work outside throughout the entire shift.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Post a Job
The Facility Attendant will work under the Facility Supervisor. This position is responsible for off-loading trucks, generating truck tickets and reports, communicating with drivers and supervisors regularly, and general upkeep of the facility at all times in a safe and efficient working manner.
Multiple location openings in Northern Colorado. To view the full Facility Attendant job description and apply to our openings, please visit http://www.nglenergypartners.com/careers and apply to any Facility Attendant position in Colorado.
General Duties and
- Perform the job duty of off- loading of trucks on a daily basis in a safe manner.
- Adhere to NGL safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain the cleanliness and the upkeep of the facility.
- Comply with government agency rules, regulations and laws.
- Attend all safety meetings and training.
- Communicate well and supply customer relations efforts as it relates to unloading transfer trucks.
- Identify equipment problems requiring immediate repair.
- Report problems to the facility supervisor.
- Train with the facility supervisor to become a facility attendant II.
- Inspect facility hourly and provide status reports to the facility supervisor.
- Perform routine scheduled tasks.
- Duties may include data collection such as hourly checklists.
- Regular attendance and being on time at the worksite is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be dependable with a stable work history.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, nights, weekends and/or holidays.
- Ability to use basic computer applications and software.
- Punctual, trustworthy and reliable.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Ability to work as team player
- Ability to transfer locations as required by business needs
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Ability to be a positive representative of the Company both internally and externally.
- Ability to work with respect and cooperation at all times with fellow employees and customers.
- Must be committed to working safely at all times.
- High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience is required.
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
Negligible travel required.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must constantly position, transport and/or move up to 50 or more pounds. On occasion moving over 50 pounds will be required.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; move across large areas including uneven terrain, sometimes quickly;
- Be stationary for long periods of time;
- Work in tight or restrictive working spaces;
- Ascend stairs or ladders, work atop tanks, traverse metal walkways at heights;
- Balance with equipment and while moving large and/or heavy objects;
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
- Reach with hands and arms above the head and to ground level;
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl or otherwise reach into confined spaces;
- Push and pull material and equipment from one place to another;
- Communicate with and exchange information verbally and in writing;
- Work using repetitive motion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work requires physical efforts associated with using the computer and phones to access information.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is:
- Occasionally in an office environment.
- Occasionally exposed to work in high, precarious places.
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts, hand tools and small to medium-sized power tool use.
- Occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- Regularly exposed to non-toxic propane fumes or airborne particles.
- Regularly exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This position is required to be performed at the work site during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work site is required.
This job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide the incumbent with a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
Successful completion of company pre-employment background check, drug screen, and other related testing upon job offer acceptance.
We participate in the federal E-Verify program. To learn more about E-Verify, please visit: http://www.uscis.gov.
We serve customers at various points along the crude oil and natural gas liquids supply chain, and provide water treatment and retail propane services. Our structure allows us the flexibility to respond quickly to emerging growth options, and our size affords us a unique competitive advantage - we are large enough to serve our customers, and small enough to know them.
NGL Energy Partners is focused on five business segments:
- Crude Oil Logistics
- Water Treatment Services
- NGL Liquids
- Retail Propane
- Refined Products
Across all of our business segments, we have an unwavering commitment to safety. As an NGL team member, you will be part of the strong family-feel at each of our locations and enjoy competitive compensation and benefits.
Apply today! Link to apply: https://nglenergypartners.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/jobs/job/Denver-CO/Field-Service-Infrastructure-Administrator_JOB1126-1
Snow Park Lodge Attendant - Winter 2017-18
PURPOSE OF POSITION: Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in all area of the lodge except for the kitchen.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Reliable transportation to and from work
Some cleaning experience preferred
Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Must be dependable
Must be able to work evenings/nights
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Report to work as scheduled to perform duties as assigned by supervisor or crew-leader in strict compliance with Deer Valley Resort Company and back of the house policies
Receive and stock items delivered for the janitorial and stewarding department
Properly clean and restock all restrooms and storerooms during the day
Maintain clean, neat and sanitary conditions in guest space and the back of the house by making regular rounds cleaning walls and floors, cleaning and organizing shelving, emptying trash containers, and keeping them in designated areas. Also, check all hand wash stations to ensure they are clean and equipped with soap and paper towels
Perform scheduled daily and otherwise scheduled cleaning such as toilets, urinals, mirrors, phone booths, benches, lobby area, windows, etc.
Exercise caution and care with considerations for safety and expense when using any chemical or mechanical equipment
Make sure dock area is clean and organized. Put boxes in bailer, checking bailer often during day. If full, use bailing wire to tie bundles of cardboard
Check trash compactor often. Clean as needed. Make sure doors are closed and trash is compacted.
Light and maintain fireplaces during the day
Check all administrative offices for trash and recycling and vacuum when necessary
Assist with cleaning Deer Valley owned stores
Assist the stewards and restaurant attendants when needed
Maintain a close working relationship with supervisor or crew leader in regards to prioritizing duties with the goal of minimal supervision in this area. This is accomplished by developing an awareness of the needs of the different areas of the back of the house as affected by skier count, restaurant reservations, weather conditions, staffing irregularities and other varying conditions
Keywords: full time, part time, on call, temporary, Deer Valley, DV, Park City, Utah, UT
Post a Job
Lodge Manager Needed In Northern California!
Ensure lodge and grounds are at all times safe, neat and tidy and well maintained
Ensure all facilities and equipment are in good working order
Check that rooms are correctly styled and reset
Ensure that all room FF&E are as specified and in good repair
Ensure that breakfast and beverage services are complete and well presented
Manage gardening and maintenance contractors
Source and order new FF&E items as required
Ensure all lodge assets and storage items are secure, organized and accounted for
Manage punch list of items for maintenance or FF&E attention
Recruit, hire, train, manage, develop, discipline and release staff
Create and maintain positive work environment and team spirit
Set the standard for guest service, courtesy, professionalism and hospitality
Ensure compliance with labor, health and safety regulations and standards
Schedule front desk and housekeeping staff using WhenIWork
Manage group sales manager
Ensure groups and events are well planned and executed
Work with restaurant and deli to provide food service
Prepare a group profitability worksheet
Manage online travel sites
Manage and respond to social media presence on Tripadvisor, Yelp, Facebook, Instagram
Manage and respond to guest reviews
Assist with PR, photography
Develop and manage partner relationships with local tour vendors
Work with marketing manager to execute marketing programs
Work to provide a total guest experience
Provide backup for front desk
Assist with guest complaints or issues
Develop relationships with group and repeat guests
Purchase food, beverages and supplies
Ensure services are rendered correctly
Maintain delivery log and ensure deliveries are checked and stored
Manage Autoclerk reservation system
Review reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Adjust room rates according to demand
Manage front desk sales incentives
Audit staff punches daily
Work with accounting to ensure daily audit balances with deposits
Approve payroll and commissions semi-monthly
Create personnel action forms as required
Supervise monthly inventory and linen count
Work with management on monthly budget
Review monthly P&L
Maintain reports on occupancy, ADR, website
Salary: 70--80K plus benefits. Potential housing on site and relocation for the right candidate.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Position Summary:??Working with department management, supervises plant operations, construction, preventative maintenance, and other repairs on the hospital structure and systems.????Manages all regulatory compliance including emergency management, environment of care, and life safety.??
A. Licensure/ Certification/ Registration: Valid and current CA drivers' license.
B. Education: Associate degree required, BS in Engineering desirable.
C. Experience: Minimum of five years (5) facility management experience, 3 in hospital acute care setting
responsible for physical plant, regulatory compliance, and environment of care.
D. Special Qualifications:
1.Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
2.Knowledge of state, local, and Joint Commission codes and requirements.
3.Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, plant operations, biomedical engineering, construction and housekeeping functions.
4.Ability to organize, supervise, prioritize, and establish goals.
5.Construction and repair methods and procedures.
6.Good customer service skills.
7.Good communication skills.
Post a Job
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepare and set up machinery for production use.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of welding and production machines and overhead cranes.
- General building maintenance and minor plumbing problems.
- Reads & interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Comply with OSHA safety and health rules
Administrative Assistant - Corp Admin And Facilities
SUMMARY OF OPPORTUNITY:
Established supplement company in Playa Vista/Marina Del Rey seeks an Administrative Assistant for it’s Corporate Admin and Facilities Department. We are looking for a go-getter, with attention to detail, that is willing to roll up their sleeves, and help with whatever is needed to support the Corporate Admin and Facilities department. The position involves working hand in hand with the Manager of Corporate Admin and Facilities with all projects and tasks that support various departments across the company such as Human Resources, Sales, Facilities, Operations, Executive etc. The position also includes supporting projects that maybe assigned from time to time by the owner for his other companies.
- Help plan, coordinate, and execute all aspects of both internal and external events (eg researching venues, booking catering, employee morale events throughout the year etc)
- Help coordinate Anniversary celebrations and gifts. Create gift baskets for special employee events such as Baby Showers
- Manage inventory and cash for the Employee Snack Center
- Run various errands for the company eg shopping for Snack Center, events, gifts etc
- Manage and maintain Office Supply Inventory
- Reconcile AMEX and VISA expenses
- Process and code bills for Accounts Payable for payment
- Order lunch daily for executive team and occasional group lunches
- Process and approve monthly expense reports for employees including approximately 22 sales reps.
- Travel Back-up. Research and coordinate travel to include air, hotel, car
- Assist in coordinating and potentially attending tradeshow/events to organize and oversee all activities.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Publisher a plus).
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong attention to details and highly organized.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills required (verbal and written).
- Must have valid driver's license, and good driving record.
- Must be able to lift, push and/or pull up to 20 lbs.
- High School Diploma or higher
•Valid state drivers license and acceptable driving history requiredPost a Job
Lodge Retail Sales Associate
DICK'S Sporting Goods is seeking Sales Associates to join our new store team in Medford, MA! Positions available are both full-time and part-time roles as well as permanent and temporary opportunities.
Every associate at DICK'S Sporting Goods is united by a common thread – our PASSION for the sports we love. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of a growing Fortune 500 company that makes lasting impacts on our communities through sport and activity.
Apply Now to be Considered for any of the Following Available Positions:
Full-Time & Part-Time Sales Associates (Permanent and Temporary Available)
Operations Associate – Freight Flow, Operations
Sales Associate – Apparel, Bikes & Exercise, General Sports, Golf, Footwear, Lodge
Specialists – Customer Service, Lacrosse Service, Price & Signage Coordinator, Running
Technicians – Bike, Golf
Sales Associate Duties Include:
Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
Uphold DICK'S Sporting Goods' standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
Demonstrate ability to genuinely interact with customers to show passion, knowledge, dedication, and commitment in their sport or activity
Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Cash Register/POS Ringing and Cash-handling
Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Operations & Freight Flow Associate Duties:
Maintain cleanliness of all areas of the store including offices and restrooms
Assist with unloading trucks and processing freight
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, push, pull, and lift cartons/bins weighing approximately 10-50 pounds each repetitively
Success Profile :
Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
1-2 years of Retail Cashier, Retails Sales or cash-handling experience preferred, but not required
Passion for Sports and/or Outdoor Activity
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
Depending on position, candidates seeking employment with DICK'S Sporting Goods should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
Interviews are by appointment only.
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Post a Job