Auburn Job Description Sample
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Schools
- Local School District
- .5 FTE - 18 -20 hours per week
- $55-58.00 per hour
- Competitive Compensation tailored to your needs
- Industry best Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full time employees
- Vanguard 401(k) with 4% annual match
- CEU Reimbursement up to $750 annually
- Paid Time Off Options
- Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed hours for some assignments
- Concierge Customer Service
- Referral Bonuses
- We’re Local! Let’s grab a cup of coffee!
- Current Relevant Pediatric experience
- Current state professional license in good standing
- 3 Great Clinical, Professional References
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- State and Contract specific compliance requirements
Washington Nurse Practitioner Opportunity
Beautiful Pacific Northwest known for its snow-capped Mountains, forested islands and Puget Sound
Great opportunity for a Dermatology Nurse Practitioner to join a growing, stable and very successful practice in Washington. Group has several locations that can offer you an excellent work/life balance. Practice is patient focused, team oriented and ready to set you up for long term success. Very welcoming and friendly group.
- Certified Nurse Practitioners only
- Candidate MUST have 1+ years Dermatology experience (previously worked in a Dermatology practice)
- Full-time opportunity, 5 days/week
- See patients for general, surgical and cosmetics
- Very collegial group; be supported by physicians, administrative and medical support staff
- Excellent compensation plus bonus production bonus
- Full benefits
myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the nation! Whether you are seeking your next career opportunity or need to add a provider to your practice, we can help! View Dermatology Jobs available nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com.
Dermatology Recruitment Specialist
Office: 636-239-1787, Ext. 1
General Clerk III On-Call
Our Company has an immediate need for a General Clerk III On-Call
- Performs clerical tasks handling mail, operating office equipment and maintaining office supplies.
- Gathers, compiles, and verifies information and performs data entry.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
- Greets visitors and answer incoming telephone calls, assist or direct the visitor or caller to the appropriate individual or Office
- Reviews and processes incoming correspondence, assembles and distributes notices, letters and other documents and materials.
- Creates and maintains files and fill mail requests for information when appropriate.
- Assists in a variety of administrative matters; maintains a wide variety of records (stored both manually and electronically); verifies statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; compiles information; and handling and adjusting internal requests.
- Perform all other work related duties as assigned.
- Outstanding customer service skills for interacting with customers and be able to provide continual service coverage during customer support hours.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person and in writing and by telephone.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Ability to take accurate messages and relay them quickly and efficiently.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and three to five years of related office experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust Clearance.
Our Company has an immediate need for a General Clerk III On-Call.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Our Pet Distribution Center in Algona, Washington is searching for Warehouse Associates on our night shift. This position is responsible for pulling merchandise to complete orders from pick tickets and loading/unloading trucks with pet products to be delivered to pet retailers. Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ: CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
Picking orders that are scheduled for shipping that day.
Packaging the merchandise to ensure safe transport.
Bulk picking using ride on Pallet jacks (for bulk pickers only) with appropriate training.
Picking to repack boxes (small pick areas, no equipment experiences necessary)
Applying stickers to product.
Inspection of merchandise to ensure only quality merchandise is used to complete the order.
Keep area clean and neat at all times.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
Requires 1+ year related experience.
Detailed oriented, highly able to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Must be able to read, count and do simple math and write legibly.
Able to lift up to 50lbs, safely, good hand–eye coordination and motor skills, must be able to stand long periods of time (8 – 10 hours) with appropriate break times.
Must be dependable and reliable with the ability to handle equipment safely and sensibly with proper instruction and training.
Able to read, comprehend and carry out simple instruction oral or written.
Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
Night shift hours are Monday - Friday beginning at 4:30 pm.
Warehouse environment with temperature changes depending on the season.
Exposure to heat from packaging machines.
Working with or near conveyors depending on assignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Assistant Controller Job
PACCAR is a Fortune 200 company established in 1905. PACCAR is a global industry leader in the design and manufacture of premium quality commercial vehicles and engines. PACCAR commercial vehicles are sold worldwide under the Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF nameplates. PACCAR distributes aftermarket truck parts to its dealers through a worldwide network of Parts Distribution Centers. Finance and leasing subsidiaries facilitate the sale of PACCAR products in many countries worldwide. PACCAR manufactures and markets industrial winches under the Braden, Carco and Gearmatic nameplates. PACCAR maintains exceptionally high standards of quality for all of its products; they are well engineered, highly customized for specific applications and sell in the premium segments of their markets where they have a reputation for superior performance and pride of ownership.
Dynacraft, a PACCAR Company, is headquarted in Algona, WA. Dynacraft is a diversified global manufacturer of commercial vehicle parts and components sold under the Kenworth and Peterbilt brands. For more than forty years, Dynacraft has provided the company's truck divisions and PACCAR Parts distribution centers with high quality components, subassemblies, and specialized services. Dynacraft has production facilities in Algona, WA, Louisville, KY and McKinney/Plano, TX.
This person will interact closely with various departments within the Dynacraft headquarters and personnel throughout the Controllers' organization.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Manage – The day-to-day accounting functions related to forecasting, analysis, internal control, and general accounting activities. Responsible for supervising, mentoring and motivating a staff size of four, which includes two direct reports.
Business Partner – Actively engage with Operations personnel to improve processes, review Six Sigma savings calculations, actively support the management team, and serve as the Controller when the Controller is off-site.
General Accounting – Provide leadership and vision for the general accounting team. Manage completion of accounts reconciliations and analytical reports. Responsible for ensuring the accurate accounting and reporting including quarterly analysis prepared for PACCAR Corporate Consolidations.
Forecast – Manage the monthly forecasts including variance analysis and reporting to PACCAR Corporate Consolidations. Manage the annual overhead budget process including preparation of senior management presentation and variance analysis.
Month-end – Manage the month-end cycle by coordinating workflow, preparing and reviewing various journal entries, analyzing key accounts and reporting results to the financial reporting group. Review of department expenditures and the actual to budget comparison. Preparation and review of executive financial comments.
Internal Control Program / Sarbanes-Oxley Program – Management oversight of the Dynacraft Internal Control program to formulate internal controls and best practices, including Sarbanes-Oxley programs.
Special Projects – Assist with special projects including system implementations, initiate various process improvements utilizing Six Sigma tools, implement SAP refinements to improve reporting, etc.
Qualifications & Skills
Excellent analytical and technical accounting skills required.
Strong leadership and supervisory skills, emphasizing continuous improvement.
Excellent communications skills.
Attention to detail with a "big picture" focus.
Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple projects from beginning to end.
Deadline-driven and self-motivated.
Strong computer skills, and proficiency in Excel and Access.
Ability to work independently, handling multiple tasks and changing priorities while meeting non-negotiable deadlines.
- BS/BA Accounting Degree
- 8 + years of relevant accounting experience with increasing responsibility
- Big 4 public accounting experience highly preferred
- CPA or MBA
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Accounting, ERP, SAP, Six Sigma, CPA, Finance, Technology, Management
Mechanic / Maintenance Operator
- Assembler / Disassemble of bearings, housings and water cooling apparatus.
- Repair and maintain the operating condition of industrial production equipment
- Record parts and materials used as well as prepare time and production records as required.
- Clean, lubricate and adjust parts, equipment and machinery.
- Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs
- Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using testing devices such as micrometers
- Read blueprints and manufacturers’ manuals to determine correct installation and operation of machinery.
- Maintain a safe and clean working area.
- Operate carpentry tools, saws, presses and drills.
- Responsibility for quality of products.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to understand, comprehend and follow specific instructions.
- Learn and apply specifications and assembly/disassembly procedures for paper machine equipment which includes reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings.
- Basic carpentry skills, boxing and packaging of paper machinery for safe transport.
- Basic painting and surface preparation.
- Be able to record and document all work performed using required forms, checklists and shipping documents.
- Capable of wearing and using a respirator and other safety equipment.
- Full range of physical movement and able to use equipment to lift and move considerable weights.
- Capable of lifting between 25 to 50 lbs.
- Possess basic computer skills a plus
Mechanical Enginer/ R&D Maintenance
The Global Cellulose Fibers Business is seeking an experienced engineer to provide maintenance and operational support for our new product development facilities within the Global Innovation Center (GIC) in Federal Way, WA. This is both a hands-on and leadership role, with responsibility for safely planning, conducting and documenting maintenance, repair and process development activities pertaining to laboratory and pilot-scale equipment and systems. GIC facilities and systems are dedicated to the development of innovative and sustainable cellulose fiber-based products and processes. The incumbent in this position will support the existing asset base and additionally will work with team members to facilitate the development and construction of new pilot processes and equipment.
This position reports into the New Product Development Department.
Maintain existing assets including:
Pilot scale pulp and paper process equipment including digesters and other pressure vessels, tanks, pumps, agitators, screening systems, refiners, conveyors, process heaters, etc.
Associated utility systems (steam, electrical, compressed air, vacuum, refrigeration).
Hammermills and air forming equipment for producing air-laid cellulose structures and ancillary equipment (fans, baghouses, piping systems, etc.).
A wide variety of laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
Plan and conduct preventative maintenance/repair activities and facilitate unforeseen repair actions through an appropriate combination of personal effort and the coordination/application of contracted maintenance resources.
Work productively and collaboratively with new product development teams to reconfigure pilot equipment as needed for product development tasks.
Manage New Product Development initiatives and projects aimed at improving, expanding or re-lifing pilot plant and laboratory capability.
Work with pilot line scheduler to ensure pilot line maintenance and operations functions are well coordinated with project needs.
Ensure that all maintenance, repair and improvement work is conducted with safety as the top priority:
Act as a safety resource for all maintenance activities in lab and pilot areas.
Verify all resources contributing to maintenance efforts are appropriately trained.
Lead by example and enforce appropriate use of necessary safety protocols & procedures (e.g., job safety and hazard analyses, PPE utilization, fall protection, hazardous energy control, electrical safety, confined space, hot work/fire protection, machine guarding, mobile equipment use, etc.).
Utilize our Health & Safety resources to support safe operation of pilot line and laboratory facilities.
Work with appropriate health, safety & environmental subject matter experts to ensure pilot plant operations are compliant with all applicable local, state and federal regulations.
Lead preventative maintenance processes currently in place, while continuously improving the processes based on your own experience, knowledge and leverage of internal and subject matter expertise. Maintain awareness of state-of-art trends in preventative maintenance practices and implement as appropriate.
Maintain and manage spare parts/supplies inventories and workshop facilities.
Maintain orderly and complete records for all equipment and systems.
Manage relationships and direct the work of maintenance contractors. Evaluate contractor performance on a regular basis and develop new contractor relationships as needed.
Establish and manage budgets for all pilot line and laboratory maintenance activities.
Participate as a key contributor/member of the Global Innovation Center (GIC) 5S team; support continuous improvement of pilot plant & laboratory efficiency, effectiveness and housekeeping measures.
Interface with building owner’s representative to ensure clear understanding of landlord vs. tenant maintenance responsibilities and work constructively with representative to resolve issues.
Interface with building manager to ensure clear understanding of individual accountabilities.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering (preferred), Facilities Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc.). ABET accredited program or equivalent.
3 years or more of directly related experience in an industrial or R&D environment. Performance of a maintenance and/or operations role with field application of mechanical engineering principles.
Proven capability to work safely in an industrial R&D or dynamic manufacturing environment. Highly focused on personal and team safety; proactive in ensuring that all work is conducted in a safe manner.
Ability to work safely in the presence of chemicals routinely used in pulp & paper manufacturing environments.
A working knowledge of preventative maintenance principles and practices.
Comprehensive design and hands-on knowledge and experience around process equipment and systems.
Working knowledge of process control systems of moderate complexity (e.g., ability to troubleshoot and facilitate vendor support of DCS, PLC, VFD and AC Drive systems).
Conversant in electrical energy systems used in manufacturing environments (e.g., low voltage control systems through three-phased 480V systems).
Ability to work productively in a cross-functional team environment.
Ability to develop and maintain equipment-related records and databases.
Excellent planning, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
Ability to operate (or be trained to operate) forklifts and other mobile equipment to manage supplies, spares & equipment.
Able to work in varying temperatures, in dusty and noisy conditions, work from heights, and in confined/restricted areas.
Be able to lift up to 30 lb. pounds regularly, climb steps and ladders, and stand or work up to 3 hours at a time for up to 10-13 hours when necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans.
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Full-time Benefits- Full
Relocation Assistance Available- Yes
Commission Compensation- No
Bonus Eligible- No
Overtime Eligible- No
Interview Travel Reimbursed- Yes
2+ to 5 years experience
Seniority Level- Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required- No
Minimum Education- Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel- Occasionally
Manager - Invasive Cardiovascular Services
Manager - Invasive Cardiovascular Services
licenses and certifications
This job is responsible for planning, managing and evaluating the invasive cardiovascular operations and activities of the assigned hospital/outpatient sites in accordance with the professional standards of the clinical disciplines and applicable regulatory requirements. An incumbent ensures effective clinical operations by focusing on maximizing utilization of clinical resources, addressing/strengthening patient safety, enhancing relationships with clinical providers, achieving desired clinical outcomes and facilitating achievement of overall financial goals and business/patient satisfaction objectives.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or a related discipline, OR 1) graduation from an accredited school of nursing; OR 2) Successful completion of a two-year Invasive Cardiovascular
2. Five years of progressively responsible related work experience that would demonstrate attainment of the requisite job knowledge/abilities, including two years in a supervisory or management capacity
3. Current licensure as a Registered Nurse by the Washington State Department of Licensing OR Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) and Washington State Certification as a Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist OR American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT) and Washington state Certification as a Radiologic Technologist
For more details about this position please call MTX today at 800-918-7700, visit our website www.mtxgroup.com or click here to email your resume!
Senior Internal Auditor
The Senior Auditor is a self-motivated, adaptive, quick learner who can manage and prioritize an evolving workload in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision. This person will be an individual contributor who must be able to develop relationships throughout the company to develop and facilitate the risk assessments or audit programs that he/she will execute. In addition to performing audits from the annual audit plan, this individual may also support special projects within the team and across the organization. This role will report to a Compliance Audit Manager.
- Develops and executes audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk and are well documented
- Identifies risks and how they impact the business
- Identifies areas for improvement and can make control and/or process recommendations
- Anticipates and manages obstacles and can formulate effective solutions
- Builds, develops and maintains strong business relationships with colleagues on team and business and technology partners
- Effectively communicates audit issues to management and clients verbally and in writing
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Excellent technical proficiency in auditing and data analysis; CPA, CISA or CIA preferred
- 2-3 years audit experience required, Big 4 and/or healthcare industry experience a plus
- IT audit experience, a plus
- Excellent analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel and/or other data analytics tools (e.g. ACL)
- Comfortable collaborating with clients at all levels, identifying and addressing client needs through building solid relationships with clients
- Ability to work in an fast-paced environment and adapt to change very quickly with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work relatively independently in completing work
- Must be a quick-start and fast learner
Physical Therapist (Pt)
Is skilled nursing care your passion? Are you looking to work with a team of dedicated caregivers? Would you like to work for a company that provides the support, resources, and opportunities that you need to flourish in your career?
We are currently searching for a caring and compassionate Physical Therapist (PT) to work Full-Time hours in a great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) setting. Interested applicants must have a degree in Physical Therapy, and must be licensed or license eligible for consideration.
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- Overseeing Physical Therapy Assistant(s)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance physical therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality physical therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Summary & Additi
Job Title: Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Federal Way, WA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!