Auction Clerk Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auction Clerk
Clerk With KAR Auction Services
You may also apply directly at:http://georgiainterviews.com/job/clerk-with-kar-auction-services/
The position listed below is not with Georgia Interviews but with KAR Auction ServicesGeorgia Interviews is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career. Georgia Interviews has also partnered with industry leading consultants & training providers that can assist during your career transition. We look forward to helping you reach your career goals! If you any questions please visit our contact page to connect with us directlySummary:
Reporting to the designated supervisor, complete the clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provide accurate, friendly quality service to customers when processing customer transactions. Perform all duties assigned by the supervisor. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Compile information needed for various reports and assist in coordinating project-oriented duties at the direction of the supervisor.
2. May receive payments from customers at the counter in the form of cash, check or draft. May process gate release, locate proper documentation for release and forward documentation of the sale to Accounting.
3. Perform various general clerical duties, maintain various files and data, produce reports and correspondence for the supervisor.
4. Stock in/check in vehicles into V-Trace.
5. Enter repairs and condition reports into AMS.
6. Review CR/vehicle and sets work orders in V-Trace for Mechanical and Body Shop.
7. Verify that correct repair charges are submitted.
8. Call in orders for Windshield, Dent Demon, and other outside vendors.
9. Print stickers for sale per PRIDE guidelines.
10. Post charges to vehicle account.
11. Respond to customer inquiries pertaining to vehicles and titles.
12. Call on "If" deals.
13. Submit daily operations report to manager.
14. Handle paperwork and transportation for units going to dealerships for warranty work.
15. Work with Consignment Sales to issue customer numbers.
16. Work with Accounts Receivables, Wire Transfers, Floor Plan Administration, AMS Admin issues, Invoices and collections.
17. Load inventory into Live Block and assist with other internet activities.
18. Verify title, bill of sale and VIN numbers are accurately recorded.
19. Prepare titles, contracts, bills of sale, pre/post sale reports.
20. Post reconditioning charges.
21. Maintain inventory for vehicle aging and first in/first out process.
22. Schedule vehicle pick-up and disposition.
23. Any other duties assigned by General Manager or designated manager.
24. Standards of Conduct:
a) Provide prompt and courteous service at all times.
b) Perform customer service transactions as described in the account contract.
c) Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer service.
d) Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
e) Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the General Manager or designated manager of all serious complaints or incidences.
f) Maintain a professional appearance and a neat work environment consistent with the Employee Handbook.
g) Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
h) Advise the designated manager and Facilities of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately to ensure a safe work environment.
i) Make sure all Department area conditions do not threaten employee or customer safety. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to the Manager immediately. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures.
Educational Requirements and
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Basic office skills and six (6) months clerical experience necessary.
Posted by StartWirePost a Job
Auction Block Clerk
Manpower Sacramento has an exciting new part-time opening for an Auction Block Clerk! This position is with our auto auctions client located in the Sacramento, CA area. If interested, please apply directly to this posting or call our office will be sure to reach out to you.
Must be able to work every Tuesday for at least 4-5 hours for a 1st shift.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Customer Service experience
Minimum Age: 18+ years old
- Provide efficient and courteous service to all customers at all times
- Enter into the computer information so as to create a receipt when a vehicle is sold by the Auctioneer
- Capture bids called out by the Auctioneer for internet buyers
- Proofread and edit receipts for customers
- Assist customers with questions or concerns
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Personal Appearance: Business casual, neat and clean. No open toed shoes, jeans, T-shirts, sweatshirts. Body art and piercings other than ears are to be taken out or covered.
- This is a one day a week position, Tuesdays.
- Customer Service
We operate a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce, including recruitment and assessment, training and development, workforce consulting, outsourcing and career management.
Auto Auction Drivers
Great Part-Time job all year, every Tuesday night!!
Job Summary: Operate vehicles (driving, parking and staging) in support of sale day auction event. Movement of vehicles on auction property.
Pay Rate: $10.50/hour
Schedule: Tuesday Evenings Only (3:30pm-8:30pm); paid 4 hour minimum
- Drive assigned vehicles through auction lanes.
- Drive and park vehicles on auction property.
- Minimum 1 year driving experience with clean driving record.
- Valid driver's license
Richard's Employment Agency is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau of CT with an A+ rating!
Check out our website at www.richardsemployment.com
Sales Specialist - Ebay Auction
Hallenbeck Coin Gallery is a coin & precious metals business located in downtown Colorado Springs. Family owned and operated with a reputation for honesty and excellence in our industry, we have been serving the community since 1983. We are a full service coin dealer that buys, sells and trades both U.S. and foreign coins and currency. In addition we deal daily with gold, platinum and silver bullion and jewelry.
About the Job
We have an Online Auction Sales Specialist position available at Hallenbeck Coin Gallery in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The position is Full Time and the schedule will be: Monday through Friday 9:30-5:30. Benefits include paid holidays, paid vacation, bonuses and profit sharing. A background check and credit check is required for employment.
- Writing detailed, thorough listing ads that anticipate and answer any potential customer questions.
- Digitally photographing products and editing pictures.
- Researching items for detailed, accurate listings.
- Answering customer questions in a timely manner.
- Must have prior experience with selling on eBay.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Previous experience with digital photography.
- Knowledge of digital photo manipulation using Photoshop or other editing software is a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience managing product listings on eBay (or other shopping portals) with extremely favorable feedback ratings.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently and manage productivity.
- A knowledge of collectibles, fine jewelry, or sterling silver flatware would be a plus.
- Knowledge of coins, precious metals, paper money and general numismatics is a plus. Interest in learning about coins, precious metals, paper money is required.
- Must have the ability to learn things quickly and easily.
- Be flexible, honest and hardworking.
Please send resume and details of your eBay experience and salary requirements.
We do NOT accept walk in applications or calls. If you call or walk in you will not be considered for employment.
Auction Driver - Full Time
Reporting to the designated supervisor or manager, operate motor vehicles on and off auction premises for transport, pickup and delivery in support of auction activities. Safely move, stage, and park vehicles in the correct lot area. Perform all other duties assigned by supervisor or manager. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provide prompt and courteous service: both on the phone and in person.
A. Demonstrate friendliness and proper phone etiquette with every customer.
B. Maintain a professional appearance and work area consistent with the Handbook.
2. Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention for all contacts and transactions.
3.Be familiar with procedures for handling all aspects of customer complaints or disputes.
4. Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner. Advise the supervisor or designated manager of all complaints or incidences.
5. Immediately report to manager or supervisor anything that occurs which may potentially jeopardize the ability to physically or legally operate a motor vehicle.
6. Immediately report to manager or supervisor all driving related incidents to include traffic citations, warnings, accidents or mechanical problems experienced on either private or public property whether on or off the job.
7. Always operate motor vehicles safely and practice conservative, cautious, and courteous driving habits.
8. Perform various pick up and delivery duties such as bank deposits, mail pickup and delivery, and other tasks as assigned by supervisor in support of daily auction activities.
9. Maintain and assure good operating condition of all equipment and facilities. Advise supervisor or manager of all breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
10. Maintain work area and conditions to ensure safe environment for all employees and customers. Respond to and follow proper company policy procedures involving accidents (customer or employee), injuries, and loss or damage to any property. Report all incidents to manager of supervisor immediately.
11. Practice proper loss prevention and reaction procedures in accordance with policy. Report all incidents properly and immediately to supervisor or manager.
12. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
Educational Requirements and
High school diploma or GED preferred. Must possess a valid driver’s license. Must not be under the influence of any condition or substance that could distract or impair the ability to safely and efficiently operate a motor vehicle. Must submit to and pass controlled substance investigation and testing in accordance with company policy. Must be able to read English and/or comprehend motor vehicle traffic signs. Must be insured and/or insurable if required by the state. Must not have a motor vehicle record or criminal record that does not meet the minimum standards set by company policy.
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards such as electrical and mechanical equipment, cleaning and pesticides chemicals, and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with car exhaust, internal and external service station/convenience food and petroleum operations.
Please apply online at:http://karauctionservices.com/careers/
KAR is an equal opportunity employer. KAR is a drug-free workplace
Auction Services Associate
This is a full-time regular position with varied duties - provides support to several departments within the company including marketing, consignor services, inventory and operations, and accounting. The ideal person will have solid people and communication skills, thrive on providing excellent customer service, be a team player / doer, possess strong detail orientation and proficiency with adhering to processes and procedures and maintaining and creating systems.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Inventory tracking - stay on top of inventory locations and maintain and update in database.
Assist with processing consignments to include entering new customers into the database, sending contracts as necessary, tagging new items, sending post-auction reports, updating customer files.
Send out invoices to successful bidders and assist with processing payments.
Provide back-up to the receptionist / front desk administrator.
Work with shipping companies who are coming to pick up items for delivery to customers. Maintain Excel spreadsheets to track various reports regarding payments and other information.
Before and after auctions, move inventory to appropriate locations and update database accordingly.
Performs other duties as assigned by manager
Must have solid work history utilizing strong communication and customer service skills, knowledge of database programs (we will train you on our database), Microsoft Office programs - Word and Excel.
Knowledge of basic inventory principles and procedures.
Friendly phone demeanor. Self-starter, self-motivated, with the ability to complete work assignments based on broad directions with a minimum of supervision.
Ability to work weekend auctions, 4 - 6 times a year.
Proactive, collaborative work ethic.
Understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable.
Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
Analytical and problem solving skills and mindset.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms; The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 5 pounds and sometimes lift and/or move up to 45 pounds.
COMPENSATION: Competitive hourly rate (DOE), PLUS generous company-sponsored benefits package!
ART Gallery Receptionist "With ART Gallery OR Auction Experience!"
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ART MAJORS! INTERNATIONAL ART GALLERY !
MUST HAVE RELATED ART EXPERIENCE!!!! MUST HAVE WORKED IN A GALLERY OR SIMILAR...
FRENCH OR SPANISH LANGUAGE, A PLUS>
This international, Prestigious Gallery midtown, gorgeous offices,
seeking a full time RECEPTIONIST / FRONT DESK PERSON:
College Grad, ART HISTORY majors preferred, with internship or some type of related light experience in a Gallery, Museum, or Auction House, a big Plus. Summers or Part Time OK
Meet and Greet high Profile Clientele and Celebrities, and deal with famous artists at times, to set up showings. Must be personable, presentable, and discreet at all times, both on the phone and in person, and able to multitask.
Responsibilities also include handling daily schedules; calendar management, client interaction, and must possess good writing and computer skills, some correspondence, knowledge of databases, and email.
May assist with artist related projects and events.
Candidate must be extremely organized; detail oriented and must possess excellent communication and problem solving skills. Absolute discretion is required.
This can be a very promotable opportunity for the right individual.
Great benefits: hours 10-6 Monday through Friday.
College Grads, preferably Art History majors or similar.
Light experience in an office envronment and in a similar industry preferred.
This position is NOT an Artist position! It is for a Receptionist, Front Desk Person.
Days and Hours : Monday through Friday10-6
Good benefits including 401 K.
Auto Auction Dealer Rep
Rockwall Auto Auction is looking for a sales rep to call on auto dealers in the DFW area. Our demand for cars at our auction is steadily increasing and we need a go getter to help us source these vehicles. Qualities we are looking for are a motivated self starter who’s aggressive and a hard worker. This person will work and report directly to the auction general manager. Prior experience calling on Automobile Dealers is required. This job has a slightly flexible work schedule.
Experience calling on Automobile dealers is required
Must have reliable transportation to travel around the Dallas area calling on dealers. (A car allowance will be provided)
Must have proven track record of sales success
Must be capable of creating relationships and maintaining them
Must be a “self starter” and self motivated
Must manage calling on auto dealers with a high level of organization as demonstrated by their ability to develop and follow a plan
Compensation and Benefits:
Rockwall Auto Auction offers a competitive compensation package consisting of salary plus commission. Medical insurance and 401k is available. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Auction Car Driver ** Jacksonville **
We are a very busy Auto Auction company and we are NOW HIRING several DRIVERS in Jacksonville, FL Reporting to the designated supervisor or manager, operate motor vehicles on and off auction premises for transport, pickup and delivery in support of auction activities. Safely move, stage, and park vehicles in the correct lot area. This position is subject to both inside and outside environmental working conditions
- Transport and park vehicles in a parking lot or garage at an auto auction site
- Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles
- Keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized
- Patrol parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots or storage garages
- Issue ticket stubs, or place numbered tags on windshields, and give customers matching tags for locating parked vehicles
- Lift, position, and remove barricades to open or close parking areas
- Inspect vehicles to detect any damage
- Subject to drug test, background check, and motor vehicle record check
- Must have a valid & current driver's license
- Must not have a motor vehicle record or criminal record that does not meet the minimum standards set by company policy.
- Must be able to read English and/or comprehend motor vehicle traffic signs.
- Must be insured and/or insurable if required by the state.
We are interviewing this week!
Yard Attendant III With KAR Auction Services
You may also apply directly at: http://tennesseeinterviews.com/job/yard-attendant-iii-with-kar-auction-services/
The position listed below is not with Tennessee Interviews but with KAR Auction Services
Tennessee Interviews is a private organization that works in collaboration with government agencies to promote emerging careers. Our goal is to connect you with supportive resources to supplement your skills in order to attain your dream career. Tennessee Interviews has also partnered with industry leading consultants & training providers that can assist during your career transition. We look forward to helping you reach your career goals! If you any questions please visit our contact page to connect with us directly
Insurance Auto Auctions is searching for a Yard Attendant to join the team at our facility in Nashville, TN.
Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
Vehicle clean-up and preservation
Responding to customer needs
Must have a valid Driver's License and be willing to learn how to operate a forklift
Experience in the equipment rental or construction industry and/or related field preferred
Ability to work independently
Excellent verbal communication
Professional and clean appearance
Clean DMV&drug screen required
Able to communicate effectively with customers
An ability to function well as part of a team
Previous customer service experience
Previous forklift operating experience is a plus
Basic automotive repair skills
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary, health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: automotive biller, car washer, dealer, hauler, lavadores de autos, sales lead, service attendant, used car, utility worker, vehicle sales
Post a Job