Audio Video Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Audio Video Repairer
Audio Video Installer
About the Company
Audio Video Design is the leading integration firm in the New England Region for custom audio/video and communication services. For more than 40 years, AVD has been providing residential clients the finest in electronics and communications.
The Installer will install and test of custom electronics systems including audio/video systems, control/automation systems, lighting control systems, analog/IP camera systems and wired/wireless networks.
- Execute installations to company standards and project documentation
- Install and service integrated systems
- Build and wire equipment racks to company standards
- Maintain company vehicle, company issued tools and supplies and any vehicle inventory
- Knowledge of audio, video, control, lighting and networking systems and standards
- Working knowledge of residential building phases and project cycle
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technology problems in the field
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Strives for and maintains cooperative and professional relationships with team members
- Experience with Crestron, Control4 and/or Savant preferred
- Knowledge of network configuration and maintenance
Project Lead - Audio Video (Av) Systems Installation
- Plan and verify project installation details and see projects through to completion
- Manage up to 4 employees on project crew
- Coordinate with general construction superintendent at job site
- Confer with other skilled trades
- Ensure equipment delivery at job site
- Manage job site equipment storage
- Ensure personnel safety regulations and training requirements are followed
- Read and interpret construction drawings and LV / AV wiring diagrams
- Guide and train crew members on daily work tasks
- Send regular progress reports to the home office
- Keep a level head while in the trenches
- Perform higher level system programming and configuration tasks
- Install and setup equipment at client sites as a working project leader
- Rack equipment
- Control and automation user interface (Control4 and SAVI Controls)
- Install DMX-based LED lighting and other low voltage systems
- Verify Low Voltage wiring installation and terminations (aide in completion as necessary)
- Test and troubleshoot system components prior to handing off the project
- Get the job done on time and make the customer happy
- Fit with company culture: professional, strategic, loyal, accommodating, client-focused, fun
- 1-3 years experience as an audio video technician or in a closely related field
- Minimum 1 year experience as a project leader
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently or with a team
- Comfortable with installation duties on a ladder or scaffolding
- Intermediate computer and productivity software skills
- IP troubleshooting
- AV testing and troubleshooting
- MS Office
- Control4 a plus
- Understanding of signal path and audio video systems
- Control4 experience or certification a plus
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel frequently to major cities in the U.S. (60-70%)
Diem Digital Provides:
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Travel per diem
- Tools of the trade
- Opportunities for advancement
- A place you can come and stay
Audio Video Installer
Do you enjoy working with your hands, using power tools, solving technical problems others can’t, being part of a team, working with cutting edge technology, and take pride in a job well done? Are you looking for a job with regular hours, inside work, and weekends off (well, mostly)? If you answered yes to these questions then a career with Avinext could be waiting for you.
Avinext is a leading integrator of commercial audio/video solutions serving customers throughout Texas. For nearly three decades we have been helping employees build lasting, rewarding careers while living and working in one of the best cities in Texas (Aggieland). We work hard, but strive to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Over the years we have assembled a great team of individuals that contribute their unique skills and talents to create exceptional spaces for our clients. In order to meet the increased demand for our services, we must add Audio Video Installers (no experience required) and Audio Video Technicians (2+ years’ experience) immediately.
- Experience operating power tools (DeWalt tool lovers need apply)
- Knowledge of basic construction principals and techniques
- Ability to read and understand technical documents
- Ability to work as part of a team (get paid working while working with great people)
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (the gear doesn’t get there by itself)
- Install awesome electronics like speakers, amps, mixers, interactive flat screens and video walls to name a few
- Maintain safe and professional attitude at all times
- Track daily activities and expenses (no one said the job would be perfect!)
- High school diploma or equivalent. Clean driving record.
Compensation for Audio Video Installers starts at $13/hour plus benefits, which include healthcare insurance, 401k, etc. Work hours are typically 8-5, M-F. Some out-of-town travel required.
Training and Advancement Opportunities
Avinext is committed to training and education for employees interested in bettering themselves. We participate in numerous manufacturer and industry training programs that allow you to build your knowledge and grow as a professional.
Installation - Audio Video
Top Chicagoland custom A/V Installation company is looking for A/V technicians and installers to work on our fast paced installation teams. We specialize in whole house residential and commercial audio/video control systems. Projects range from basic home theater and flat panel installation to distributed audio / video system, and networks for homes, restaurants, sports bars, and offices. Looking for highly motivated employees. For more information, please visit www.ngsi.tv
Passion for technology is the most important attribute.
Positions to fill:
-Integrator for A/V Company
-Part time hourly starting between $16-$22 with potential for full time
Prospective employees must meet the following requirements:
Experience in A/V installation, networking and sales
Minimum 2 years of integrator experience
Working knowledge and experience with installation of Audio/Visual equipment
Working knowledge and experience with Audio/Visual infrastructure and
A working knowledge of current audio and technologies:
o Familiar with audio and video equipment
o Yamaha AVRs
o Samsung TVs
o Comcast Cable boxes
o DirecTV satellite
o Crown Products
o JBL Products
Familiar with Residential audio and video equipment:
o 5.1 Audio Systems
o 7.1 Audio Systems
o Connection of A/V equipment using HDMI, Component, Digital Audio
-Have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
-Reliable transportation to and from work
-Ability to travel based on project locations
-Customer Service minded
-Flexible availability in scheduling
-Leadership skills and networking knowledge a plus
-The biggest quality we are looking for is passion in the A/V field
Lead Audio Video Installer - Savant, C4, Crestron
Looking to add a skilled team member to our group. If you're skilled in Savant, Control4, and Lutron (Crestron a Plus), we would like to talk to you. Rack wiring, lacing, configuration and troubleshooting a must.
Audio Video Sales And Sales Support
Performance Audio Video is seeking an experienced self starting rock-stars of sales.
Sales Designer for audio/video custom integration company specializing in Control4, security, low voltage pre-wire, electrical, and the ability to work with high-end custom home builders.
Must be comfortable cold calling and MUST be self starter
Great pay, benefits, and reasonable hours. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Recent advances in audiovideo (AV) technology and programming has yielded opportunities to develop more dynamic, automated, and integrated systems. One of the most powerful things about being an integrator is that the possibilities are endless. Within automation we look for ways to keep one step ahead of the end user in the room.
Advanced / Lead Audio Video Technician
Custom Audio Video is currently seeking Advanced/Lead Installation Technicians in Houston, TX. The Advanced/Lead Technician will be responsible for performing on-site and in-shop installation work, supervising installations and assisting with overall project management implementation and readiness.
- Minimum three or more years’ experience as a Lead Technician and six to eight years in Audio Video installation systems preferred
- Experience leading teams of 3-5 individuals
- Experience in rack fabrication, termination, and calibration of audio and video equipment and home automation systems
- Experience in Lutron Systems, Control4, Savant Automation; Crestron a plus
- Effective supervision and interpersonal skills; ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems; attention to detail
- Self-motivated and results oriented; strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent time manager and ability to multi-task effectively
- Experience with installation of Crestron, Lutron, and/or Vantage lighting systems
- Experience with the installation of Shades
- CTS, CTS-I, or Cedia Certifications a plus
Audio Video Installation Technician / AV Tech
We are looking for a Experienced Audio/Video Installation Technicians to install AV systems in corporate settings. This position is based out of Richardson, TX.
- running and terminating Cat5 & Cat6 wire throughout buildings,
- installing video and audio systems, programming systems,
- building data racks and more. Knowledge of audio and video installation.
- Some night work & Travel required.
- Integration experience not necessary but a plus.
- Experience in control systems, TV installation, audio systems, data and networks for commercial industry is a plus.
- Scissor Lift experience a plus.
- Can't be afraid of heights.
Pay based on experience. Background check and drug testing required. Valid driver’s license required. No phone calls please.
While technology has far surpassed vacuum tubes, SAVE Electronics core values have always remained the same: Outstanding Design. Outstanding Customer Service.
Learn more at SAVEelectronics.com
Audio Video Technician
Are you ready to be part of a great team with a focus on growth and expansion? At The Loop Technologies, LLC, we are a customer service driven company with a strong focus on delivering a premium customer experience, while maintaining a fun, forward thinking work environment. We are looking to expand our team with another technician and you could be the one!
Experience in low voltage systems including A/V wiring and equipment installation, device configuration, cabling, and troubleshooting desirable
Team oriented with a “can do” attitude
Willing to work in a process oriented environment to maximize efficiency
High energy, highly motivated
Fundamental understanding of line voltage and its usage in low voltage systems
Possess a technical background and be able to analyze problems and reach valid solutions
Comfortable with confined spaces such as attics and crawl spaces
Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to maintain a clean and neat working environment
Detail oriented and high quality of work to insure customer satisfaction
Reliable, on-time work ethic
Able to lift 50 pounds regularly
Familiarity with fundamental office programs a plus
Install wire, components, and cabling in both new and existing construction, including fishing wire through attics and crawl spaces
Interact with clients in the field to review job scope and system usability
Program universal remotes and alarm systems
Install and program projectors, televisions, amplifiers, and control equipment
Troubleshoot existing infrastructures to determine root cause of communication/reliability issues
Other responsibilities that may be required within the day-to-day business environment
NOTE: To insure the best client experience possible, we are a 100% TOBACCO FREE COMPANY. If you smoke or use tobacco of any kind, please do not apply.
Audio Video CAD Drafter
We are seeking an Audio Video CAD Drafter to become a part of our team! You will prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
Scope, Responsibilities and Duties
The primary responsibilities associated with this position concern creating CAD documents to support system design, submittals, and post completion record drawings
• Downloading electronic files and backgrounds and forwarding electronics files
• Creating plan view, schematic, mounting details, labeling and drawings sets
• Organizing project files relating to CAD/Engineering, maintaining records, scheduling work
• Maintain an electronic file or back up for All drawings
• Assist with AV Engineering as required
• Assist with creating and maintain an “AV Standard” for our drawing sets
• Take direction for Manager of AV Engineering and AV Director.
- Previous experience in mechanical drafting other related fields
- Familiarity with CAD and other related software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with Audio Visual systems, devices and/low voltage technology is a plus.
ICS is an industry leader in the AV Systems sector and is responsible for servicing many of the the top technology companies and high profile projects in the Bay Area.
ICS has an outstanding safety record and employees satisfaction and retention is the best in our industry sector.