Audio Video Repairer Job Description Sample
Audio Video Specialist (Engineering Technician Iii)
Job Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Current DoD Top Secret/ SCI
Travel: Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide all personnel, equipment, supplies, facilities, transportation, tools, materials, supervision, and other items and non-personal services necessary to support the RCC-C
The Audio Video Specialist (Engineering Technician III):
- USARCC-C internal Internet Protocol Video Teleconference (IP VTC) NIPRNET and SIPRNET.
- Support the USARCC-C internal IP VTC management and equipment.
- Provide Tier I IP internal VTC support at Fort Huachuca 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Operate, monitor, sustain, and secure the public-address system in the USARCC-C.
- Refer wiring and electrical requirements to the COR appropriate building services personnel.
- Operate, monitor, sustain, and secure the audio-visual display system to include TV, audio visual wall screen, other display screens (such as LCD or Plasma), tools display, and all related network, phone, and peripheral equipment in the USARCC-C.
- Provide technical configuration and recommendations for enhancements or improvements.
- Troubleshoot and sustain the camera monitoring system in the USARCC-C. Operate, troubleshoot, and sustain electrical signs for the USARCC-C, NOF.
- Refer major electrical issues to the COR or building services personnel.
- Support the USARCC-C internal VTC equipment.
- IT I/ IAT II
- Security + CE or higher
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or related discipline.
- HS +8 years’ experience or AA/AS +4 or BA/BS +2.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual
Multimedia Specalist Audio , Video
Media Software Engineer
Full Time Position
looking for immediate joiners.
The candidate will be designing, developing and delivering software features for Media and Video Conference (webRTC & IR94) technologies for Android and Windows platform. Integrating SW stacks and the hardware platform. Driving end to end integration and product quality release of all the use cases.
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve all software and platform related issues and ensure their closure at the respective debug forums. Executing the business processes necessary to deliver the components for software releases.
Demonstrated mastery of C/C++ and system level programming (Android, Windows)
Demonstrated working knowledge on streaming protocols such as RTP/RTSP/HTTP
Must have solid development experience on various Media formats ( H.264/AVC, HEVC) and Media Frameworks (DirectShow, Stagefright)
Demonstrated product development experience
Demonstrated software engineering practices such as design, documentation, prototype, code, and developer level testing
Ability to analyze and break down problems
Demonstrated mastery of object-oriented software design
Comfortable programming at the middleware and working on Android and Windows
Audio Video Help Desk - Customer Solutions Coordinator (Csc)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monitor and take ownership of cases (Dispatch queue or Phone initiation)
• Coordination of available dates/times with client, HB technician or various other sub-contracted technical resources to satisfy both service and PM (preventative maintenance) requirements
• Utilize CRM system dispatch tools (SAP & Salesforce)
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Determine appropriate tech skill set / tools needed for call
• Confirmation of dispatch, creating and sending detailed work orders to the technicians
• Perform follow-ups to insure tech on schedule day of dispatch, re-scheduling as necessary based on client or technician changes
• Insure client is updated as necessary via phone & e-mail
• Insure case information and case status are current
• Service order entry and processing
• Makes proactive follow-up calls to clients
• Ordering/initiate ordering of replacement parts
• Answers customer service lines
• Liaison between vendors, customers and HB
• Determines appropriate pricing using factory and HB guidelines
• Provides status reports on-demand for company and customer
• Research questions using available information resources
• Overall case project management
• Ability to identify and escalate issues above job profile and/or capabilities
- Ability to think and work independently to meet necessary deadlines
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- PC proficient
- Good oral and written communications
- Strong desire to learn and be trained
- Ability to conduct one’s self in a professional manner at all times
• The security & stability of an industry leader
• Unlimited career advancement opportunities and increased marketability
• Exposure to the most leading edge technologies in the industry
• Fully paid training & industry certification
• Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
• The opportunity to work with a group of extremely talented & dedicated professionals
• A collaborative and friendly culture with a management team with vision and passion for growth
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his
A/V Audio Video Field Service Technician
About HB Communications, Inc:
HB Communications, Inc. began as HB Motion Picture Service in 1946, and has since grown into a multi-pillared company with audiovisual and telecommunications underpinnings, covering education, corporate, military, worship, and other markets. Merging audiovisual and information technologies, HB designs, builds, services, and supports end-to-end solutions for its clientele. HB largely serves the Northeast U.S., is headquartered in North Haven, CT, but supports a customer base that spans the globe.
HB Communications. is seeking an experienced Field Service Technician with a strong Audio Visual background to join our team. This person will oversee and perform systems service maintenance at various client sites in the region and manage a group of capable service technicians.
- Excellent competitive Salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Match)
- Paid Time Off / Vacation Time
- Vehichle allowance
Audio Video Technician
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first.
Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers.
JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot all AV/projection/lighting/conferencing equipment, devices, and systems. Oversee the set-up of AV equipment in banquet and meeting rooms.
Ensure all AV equipment is fully operational, repair or clean equipment when necessary. Label any broken equipment, and communicate problems to manager/supervisor. Tape down and dress all loose wire and cable.
Check delivered equipment and room set-up against Banquet Event Order. Communicate any additions or deletions to flowsheets to manager/supervisor. Assist and instruct guests/customers regarding proper usage and operation of AV equipment, up-sell different AV services, and monitor equipment operation at appropriate intervals.
Break-down, remove, and secure equipment when not in use. Read, understand, and adhere to Marriott Visual Productions (MVP program) SOP book.
Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, grasp, turn, manipulate, move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Audio Video Project Manager
Posting Description:The RE&D Audio Visual Project Manager supports AV design and installation for construction projects managed by the RE&D department. He/she works with each project manager for individual projects, as a part of the project management team, supporting the specific audiovisual requirements of each project.Main tasks and responsibilities include:Attend project meetings.Participate in programming meetings for labs and conference rooms.Coordinate with Apple IS&T (voice and data) for each project.Oversee and coordinate with AV vendors.Ensure that all AV project components are correctly budgeted, specified and ordered in a timely manner.Coordinate with construction PM to ensure that AV vendor work is scheduled and committed to take place within the agreed upon dates from rough-in to final delivery.Ensure that AV vendor has completed deliverables as specified in the SoW or proposal at closeout.
Working knowledge of construction projects to include construction sequencing and multiple trade coordination.Ability to coordinate between real estate design and construction teams as well as corporate information systems and technology engineers.Knowledge of AV control systems: Crestron and Savant.Basic understanding of Ethernet/IP network infrastructure.Experience in managing AV installations at both new construction sites and upgrading/modernizing existing rooms.Knowledge of AV components including cameras, codecs, switchers, projectors, control systems, amplifiers and speakers.Experience in the deployment of integrated videoconferencing systems in corporate environments.Ideal candidate hols CTS, CTS-D or CTS-I certification(s).
Main tasks and responsibilities include:Attend project meetings.Participate in programming meetings for labs and conference rooms.Coordinate with Apple IS&T (voice and data) for each project.Oversee and coordinate with AV vendors.Ensure that all AV project components are correctly budgeted, specified and ordered in a timely manner.Coordinate with construction PM to ensure that AV vendor work is scheduled and committed to take place within the agreed upon dates from rough-in to final delivery.Ensure that AV vendor has completed deliverables as specified in the SoW or proposal at closeout.
Audio Video Integration Lead Technician Level 3
Overview & Primary Responsibilities
- Bridges System Integration (Bridges SI) is seeking a Lead Audio Visual (AV) Technician. This role will include a wide range of hands on and management roles in relation to installations of integrated AV systems, including but not limited to Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Audio Teleconferencing (ATC), meeting rooms and presentation systems. Your upmost responsibility will be to manage; onsite, yourself and a crew of manpower from kick off to project close out while maintaining a level of interaction with the client or contractor.
- Candidates should be highly proficient at reading and interpreting AutoCAD system flows and building layouts, with the ability to scale and decipher known AV symbols. Also, the applicant should be extremely comfortable with all cabling types, and cable installation practices, as well as rack wiring and device installations from screens and projectors to video walls and custom furniture. This role also will include system debugging, and testing roles. These skills should be present to assist Field Engineers and Programmers in commissioning the final AV system product. Finally this individual will be responsible for outlining the projects status daily, and providing updated project documentation when the project is complete.
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a lead technician.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Take ownership of, and manage AV related system integration projects including coordinating with clients, facility owners, general contractors, and other trades involved in a project.
- Produce timely and detailed daily installation reports.
- Lead and direct junior-level technicians as required.
- Ability to read and understand project drawings and schematics, engineering notes, and operation manuals.
- Maintain complete and accurate as-built documentation of system installations.
- Ability to understand construction blueprints, and demonstrated knowledge of commercial construction practices.
- Advanced knowledge of, and experience with the installation of AV systems and equipment including front/rear projection; flat panel displays; control systems; audio and video signal routing and processing equipment, and integration of same.
- Ability to fabricate, wire, and test equipment racks and cabinets.
- Ability to hang projection screens, display panels, and related AV equipment.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills using tact and courtesy along with the ability to handle pressure sensitive situations.
- Ability to properly and safely use and operate lifts, scaffolding, hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic test equipment.
- Ability to work aloft, and in confined spaces when required.
- Demonstrated ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to perceive differences in color and tone.
- Basic knowledge of network connectivity and methods.
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented, have multi-tasking abilities and handle tight, high-stress deadlines.
- Physical condition to perform job duties including seeing/hearing; fingering/feeling/handling/reaching; bending/crouching/squatting/kneeling/pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying weights in excess of 70 pounds (heavy work); tolerance for prolonged walking or standing on various surfaces.
- Candidates must be able to work multiple shifts given including days, evenings, overtime and some week-ends based on project deadlines.
- Ability for some travel to complete assignments.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
Maintenance Repairer 1
All Job Postings will close at 12:01a.m. on the specified Posting End Date (if designated).
Job Posting Title:Maintenance Repairer 1
FG - Ops
Shops Foreman (Andrew Duane Foster (00009938))
Work Location:LSU - Baton Rouge
Pay Grade:Classified Technician and Skilled Trades
80% Makes minor repairs and adjustments to bath and shower room plumbing fixtures, water fountains, clothes dryers and washers, electrical switches, wiring, etc.; replaces light bulbs, maintains and services door closers, locks, hinges, installs fire extinguishers and burglar bars, etc. The nature of this work requires worker to move with little notice from one job to another and in many instances be self-directive. Operates out of a motorizes shop mounted a golf cart.
15% Checks and services as needed all scoreboards (change light bulbs and components as required) PA systems, microphones, light standards for all sports and makes sure all is functional and ready for specific events; Performs duties related to Athletic event preparation and clean-up such as assists in set up of various athletic events such as football, baseball and softball games, soccer matches, track meets, gymnastics meets, as well as many other special events of the athletic department; assists in cleaning of athletic fields and stadiums such as litter pick up, blowing of bleachers and grandstands, cleaning of bathrooms and locker rooms, etc.
5% Other related duties as required
One year of experience in the building construction trades, building maintenance, maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment, or as a parks building and grounds attendant.
Training in the building construction trades, building maintenance, maintenance or repair of mechanical equipment, or parks building and grounds work will substitute for the required experience. Training will be credited in six month increments.
Custodial building maintenance is not qualifying.
Examples of building construction trades include cabinetmaker, carpenter, concrete finisher, electrician, HVAC controls technician, HVAC mechanic, ironworker, millwright, painter, pipefitter, plasterer, plumber, refrigeration mechanic, roofer, sheet metal worker, steamfitter, tile setter and welder.
Examples of building maintenance include Maintenance Repairer 1/2, B/G/E Maintenance Repairer 1/2 and Maintenance Repair Foreman.
Examples of repair/maintenance of mechanical equipment include Operating Engineer 1/2, auto mechanic, Mobile Equipment Maintenance Mechanic, Mobile Equipment Overhaul Mechanic and Mobile Equipment Master Mechanic.
SPECIAL OR PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Ability to work extended days, weekends and holidays. Must possess a valid Class "E" driver's license.
Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and walk up/down ladders. In accordance with University PS-18, this position is considered essential and may be required to report or stay on campus in the event of emergency or closure. Due to the nature of the position and/or position responsibilities this position shall be subject to drug/alcohol testing in accordance with University Policy Statement 67.
To view the Civil Service Job Specifications, see the link below: https://apps01.civilservice.louisiana.gov/asp/onestopjobinfo/DisplayJobSpec.aspx?JobCode=128650
Additional Job Description:
Posting Date:November 13, 2018
Closing Date (Open Until Filled if No Date Specified):November 27, 2018
Additional Position Information:
- An offer of employment is contingent on a satisfactory pre-employment background check.
- LSU offers outstanding benefits to eligible employees and their dependents including health, life, dental, and vision insurance; flexible spending accounts; retirement options; various leave options; paid holidays; wellness benefits; tuition exemption for qualified positions; training and development opportunities; employee discounts; and more!
Essential Position (Y/N):No
LSU is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity / equal access employer.
HCM Contact Information:
Questions or concerns can be directed to the LSU Human Resources Management Office at 225-578-8200 or emailed HR@lsu.edu
Parking Meter Repairer B26
Perform skilled repairs of parking meter mechanisms; maintain poles and signs and perform other duties relative to the assigned area of responsibility.
Job descriptions are intended to present a general list of tasks/duties performed by employees within this job classification. Job Descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Minimum Education, Experience And Additional Requirements
Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
High school diploma or GED, plus three (3) years experience in the repair, replacement and installation of timing devices. Experience in meter repair preferred.
Possession of a valid Driver's License or the ability to obtain by date of hire.
Possession of a City Operator's Permit (COP) within six (6) months from date of hire.
Methods and techniques for repairing parking meters
Operational characteristics of tools used to perform repairs
Small mechanisms and timing devices
City and State ordinances and regulations pertaining to parking signage and equipment
Basic mathematical principles
Principles and procedures of record keeping and reporting
Preferred Skills & Abilities
Operate machinery and tools
Use chemical solutions and paints in a safe manner
Prepare a variety of reports
Work independently in the absence of supervision
Understand and follow oral and written instructions
Read and understand technical written information
Interact with the public in difficult situations in a tactful but firm manner
Train others to perform basic repairs
Operate necessary equipment: two-way radio, hydraulic pipe straightener, hand and power tools
small jeweler tools, and drive light truck
Communicate clearly and concisely
Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
This is a non-merit position with the Department of Human Services
- Mental Health Institute.
The Department of Human Services
- Mental Health Institute is looking to fill a Maintenance Repairer personnel to assist the state. The successful candidate selected for this position will provide intermittent coverage for maintenance duties at the Cherokee Mental Health Institute.
Generally we are looking for someone to cover weekend shifts and some after hour services. Duties may include working in any or all of the following areas: Snow removal, grounds work, door locks, broken windows, light plumbing and boiler maintenance. This temporary position can use up to a maximum of 780 hours annually. This position will be used throughout the year each year up to the maximum number of hours.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded trades-person who is looking to pick up some extra hours, is willing to learn, and enjoys working in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Minimum Qualification Requirements
Applicants must meet at least one of the following minimum requirements to qualify for positions in this job classification:
Three years of full-time work experience in two or more of the recognized building and mechanical trades (carpentry, electrical, heating and air conditioning, machinist, machine repair, masonry, painting, pipefitting, plumbing, refrigeration, and welding).
Three years of a combination of experience (as described in number one) and education, where thirty semester hours of post high school education in an accredited building or mechanical vocational program equals one year of experience.
Current and continuous experience in the state executive branch that includes two years of full-time work as a Trades Helper.
For additional information, please click on this link to view the job description.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!