Audio Video Repairer Job Description Sample
Audio Video Installer
Our corporation is looking for an individual who possesses a full understanding of all areas of the A/V field including but not limited to
- Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot most AV equipment and systems, like:
- Projection systems/display devices
- Control 4 Certified a plus
- Switching/ routing/interfacing technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Positive, professional image
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work with an onsite AV team on a daily basis
Low Voltage Technology - Home Automation, Audio Video
Now Hiring: Installation Tech – Home Automation, Audio & Video
Red Mountain Integration is a custom home automation company. We provide high end automation, entertainment and audio video solutions to residents and businesses throughout the state. Our company is a service based company we put quality equipment and professional installations above all else.
We’re looking for hard work over talent. Although, we appreciate both. Ideally, the perfect candidate for this position would be highly motivated, hard working, and good with people.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that provides custom home entertainment and home automation products and services. The right person will have lots of room for advancement, continued education as well as hands on training and experience in a fun and exciting industry.
We are looking for someone who has some experience in either of the following fields.
- Home Theaters
- Audio / Video
- CCTV & Security
- Satellite / Cable TV Installation
- IT Installation
- Automation & Integration
Our company provides a variety of services in the residential and commercial entertainment, automation industry:
- Audio & Video Wiring
- Home Security & Surveillance
- Home Automation and Home Control
- Home Theater Design & Installation
- Whole House Audio & Video
- Home & Business Internet & Networking
- Custom Home Entertainment Solutions
- Lighting and shade Automation
- Gate and Garage Automation.
- Pool Automation
Essentially we need the right person who is excited about technology, fast learner and knows there way around tools.
You can learn more about our company at www.RMintegration.com / instagram https://www.instagram.com/red_mountain_integration/ / facebook https://www.facebook.com/rmintegration/
Audio Video Systems Technician
Pinnacle is a leader in providing connectivity solutions for the corporate marketplace in Southern California and offers a vast array of services in Audio Video Systems Communications cabling, riser management, and Security systems. We are proud of our great reputation in the industry and our organization consists of some of the most experienced, qualified and knowledgeable employees in the field of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Service Technician who has working experience and knowledge in the field.
The following are the requirements for this position:
· Overall understanding of AV cabling, equipment interconnection, configuration of Digital components, operations, commissioning and testing
· Ability to troubleshoot AV systems and their functionality
· Ability to upload programming files to all major AV systems (Extron, AMX, Crestron)
Commissioning of Crestron Digital Media, AMX DX Link, Extron XTP/DTP and managed network switches.
· Program and commission audio systems with DSP including and not limited to Biamp, ClearOne, Extron
CTS certification is a plus
· Highly proficient in PC skills
• Must have great communication skills and be comfortable interfacing with clients
• Must have good leadership and organizational skills
• Must be able to oversee projects on-site and oversee AV crew
Audio / Video Technician And Supervisor
Pro Sound & Video is looking for highly motivated and qualified technicians for our quickly growing Los Angeles location. Join a firm who provides in-house and manufacturer training and career growth opportunities in an expanding industry.
As an A/V Technician, you will:
- Fabricate racks in-house
- Install A/V systems in new construction and retrofit jobsites
- Set up, test, operate, tear down and troubleshoot A/V systems
- Work on a team of other skilled technicians
- Use and learn about the latest A/V equipment in the industry
- Work and learn in a professional A/V environment
Qualified candidates should:
- Know how to solder, crimp terminals and ends and be able to read wiring diagrams and facility drawings
- Wire dressing skills and attention to detail is a must
- 1-2 years of professional A/V or high end home theater fabrication/ installation experience is required.
A/V Technicians can expect:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- In-house training
- Periodic manufacturer training
Founded in 1975, Pro Sound has offices in Miami, Orlando and Los Angeles and
provides services for a wide variety of clients including performance theaters, theme
parks, hotels, night clubs, schools and government facilities among others.
Audio Video - AV - Installer
Looking for a residential and commercial installer for audio video.
Must be a motivated team player, ambitious, and willing to grow in the company.
Audio Video Sales
We seek a talented Systems Designer who will be responsible for audio-video system design on a range of projects, which includes:
- Home Theatre Systems
- Control 4 Home automation
- Sonos Wireless speaker systems
- Whole Home Sound
- Landscape/Outside Sound
- Flat Screen wall mount
- Video Walls
This role is focused on installed audio-video systems which will require knowledge and experience in construction, acoustics, and control systems typically found in AV installations.
- Meeting clients to determine AV requirements, site conditions, delivering presentations etc.
- Working with installation teams
- Developing AV systems design
- Producing Dtools quotes to clients
- Site inspections and surveys.
Ability to work independently:
- Works well as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills to discuss decisions and to integrate team feedback into your work
- Good creative and technical thinker
Please apply to hear more!
Our two location include Big George's in Ann Arbor and Witbeck's in West Bloomfield.
Sales Representative Audio Video Industry Satellite Internet
If you are an energetic, experienced sales person and want to be a part of a stable, growing industry come join our 45 year old company and dynamic business to business sales team. We are the largest DIRECTV commercial dealer in the Southwest and are seeking to add to our sales team that will be responsible for new sales in our multi-tenant buildings and for developing new accounts.
Working with property managers your goal will be to active a system within large DFW area commercial buildings and then to activate the tenants (customers) within the building. As the largest DIRECTV dealer in the DFW area we know how to approach the buildings and tenants. Leads will be furnished. You will not get bored or have to look for sales opportunities. Experience with working with property managers would be helpful. You will also have the opportunity to sell total solutions that include all the related equipment in addition to the DIRECTV service.
Our customers are hospitals, convention centers, hotels, office buildings, restaurants, sports bars, national franchise locations, multi-tenant dwellings, government locations and private office buildings. Take a look around you of all the companies that have business music and DIRECTV and you will see the opportunity that is available to you. Commissions are up-capped.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
Base salary plus uncapped commissions.
Health & Dental Insurance
Minimum of 2-5 years business to business selling experience
- Experience in prospecting and scheduling appointments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio Video Installer
BCG Concepts is hiring for audio video installers for residential and commercial projects in the great Los Angeles area. Full time work with room for growth into lead technician, programming, managerial, sales and warehouse roles. Experience in the field a plus but not required if you have experience working in other construction trades (electrician, HVAC, plumbing, alarm).
Please send resumes to email@example.com.
Audio Video Installer
AV systems installation technician.
Entry level position requires participation in the installation processes, including but not limited to installation of projector mounts, pulling cable, installing speakers, rack integration, limited AC wiring, limited metal fabrication, familiarity with various video formats and cabling schemes, principles of cabling for audio systems and integrated control systems. Candidate must have good interpersonal skills, be able to work with sales staff and customers dealing with project scheduling, labor allocation, material requisition and management of subordinates. Individuals with electrical contracting and data wiring background are strongly encouraged to apply for this position. These positions are for motivated individuals with a strong desire to learn new technologies and expand their skill sets across a variety of responsibilities. We provide manufacturer training opportunities and internal training for control system programming, AutoCAD, video systems and audio systems training. These positions require some travel and are for goal oriented, mature, self initializing individuals.
RPC Video has a long prestigious record of successful projects such as television production facilities, distance learning and video conferencing facilities, medical research and observation facilities, automation for broadcasting and a broad range of electronic educational and training facility applications.
Audio / Video Technician
Wire pulling in new and existing construction
Wire terminations knowledge and soldering skills are required
Knowledge and understanding of signal flow & cable types
Experience mounting flat panel displays as well as projectors & motorized screens
Must be able to pre-wire within established guidelines, follow quality control standards and written specifications
Must be willing to work within deadlines and work well with other trades and peers
Proficient use of trade tools and ability to follow safety standards while working on construction sites and finished homes
- Must be able to train clients on the use of systems that are installed Position
Must have strong communication and customer service skills
Must possess a clean professional appearance and positive attitude
Must be able to accurately read wiring diagrams
Must have all tools needed for installations and service
Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel with a clean driving record, a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance
Must be able to safely lift up to 75 pounds, work in confined spaces (attics, crawl spaces, etc) in varied weather conditions
Must have at least 2+ years in the Custom Audio/Video Installation industry as a field installer
CTS and BICSI certification preferred but not required
High School diploma or equivalent required
Computer proficiency required Additional items: - Good mechanical/fabrication skills are helpful
Direct supervisory experience
Experience or interest in video conferencing
Familiarity with Crestron
Construction industry knowledge Benefits
We offer competitive hourly wages with the opportunity for overtime and Medical/Dental Benefits
Outstanding long term career opportunities with room for advancement for the right individuals.
401(k) with matching offered.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!