Audio Video Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Audio Video Repairer
Audio Video Sales And Sales Support
Performance Audio Video is seeking an experienced self starting rock-stars of sales.
Sales Designer for audio/video custom integration company specializing in Control4, security, low voltage pre-wire, electrical, and the ability to work with high-end custom home builders.
Must be comfortable cold calling and MUST be self starter
Great pay, benefits, and reasonable hours. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Recent advances in audiovideo (AV) technology and programming has yielded opportunities to develop more dynamic, automated, and integrated systems. One of the most powerful things about being an integrator is that the possibilities are endless. Within automation we look for ways to keep one step ahead of the end user in the room.
Install Technician - AV - Audio Video
We are currently searching for Experienced AV Install Technicians to work in exciting environments and learn the latest state of the art technologies. This position is NOT ENTRY LEVEL and experience is required. Our company is growing FAST and we encourage employees to continue with certifications and learning new technologies.
EDGE Technologies LLC is headquartered in Owings, MD but techicians will typically report directly to the jobsite. Jobsites are located in downtown DC, Northern VA, and MD. Employees will be compensated for parking costs.
- Install projectors, projection screens, and flat panel displays
- Install speakers, microphones, video conferencing cameras, and other audio/video system components
- Install control touch screens, servers, laptops, and PC's
- Install and calibrate analog and IP security cameras, configure DVR/NVR's
- Pull, terminate, and test all AV cable types, connectors, and interfaces
- Build, install, and wire AV equipment racks
- Design custom fabricated solutions for unique scenarios
- Read and produce blueprints and determine locations of equipment and cable pulls
- Mark-up AV drawings to include ad-hoc design changes and impromptu system modifications that may occur onsite.
- Work with customers in the field to address questions, concerns, or issues.
- At least 3 - 5 years hands-on experience in the installation, setup and testing of complex AV systems including verifiable experience performing the job functions listed above.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of AV technologies and environments including projection displays, video teleconferencing, complex audio systems, control systems, and switching systems
- Experience working with Crestron equipment including Digital Media systems and control processors
- Ability to quickly learn concepts and configurations of new equipment on the fly
- Good communication skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Google Calendar, Gmail
- Ability to obtain government secret clearance and a clean driving record
Audio Video Technician
Successful candidates will have strong low voltage, A/V cabling and mechanical skills. Experience working with high-end integrated systems that include whole-house music systems, media rooms, lighting control, home automation, energy management, CCTV and I.P surveillance systems.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- At least 3 years of experience in residential or commercial Audio Visual installation
- Self motivation and the ability to see a job through from beginning to end
- Ability to communicate with manager
- Knowledge and experience with low-voltage retrofit and new construction
- Excellent A/V technical and troubleshooting skills
- Professional demeanor and clean work appearance
- Excellent client interaction/relationship skills
- Ability to work well individually as well as with a team
- Basic Universal remote programming (URC is a plus)
This work may involve some heavy lifting and carrying of A/V equipment. Individual must be able to lift 70+ pounds. Also, candidates must have a valid Indiana driver's license. Build a successful career with a growing firm in an exciting industry! We offer competitive hourly pay based upon experience. Excellent medical, dental and life insurance with a strong opportunity for growth. Please e-mail resumes.
Audio Video Service Technician
IT and Technical Abilities
Servicing and Installing high end audio/video equipment
Junior Level Audio Video Technician
Jobe Systems is currently seeking a Junior Level Audio Video Technician in Chicago, IL.
As a company, which provides custom electronic systems, you will have the opportunity
to serve some of the highest net-wealth clients and travel to prestigious destinations to
participate in the building of the most elegant homes constructed. Be part of a worldclass
company providing some of the most sophisticated and cutting edge systems
deployed today. Jobe Systems is committed to client satisfaction and providing
exceptional service. We know the best way to accomplish that is by employing the best.
· Experience as a Audio Video installation systems preferred
· Experience in rack fabrication, termination, and calibration of audio and video
equipment and home automation systems a plus
· Experience in Lutron Systems, Control4, Savant Automation, and Crestron Automation
· Self-motivated and results oriented; strong customer service skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Excellent time manager and ability to multi-task effectively
· Full-time position available, Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, overtime required as
business needs demand
· Must be able to travel as needed
Compensation: Commensurate, depending on experience
Benefits: The Company offers health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) matching,
paid time off, per diem for travel and training allowances
Jobe Systems is a Houston based company with offices in Nantucket, Chicago and San
Diego providing the design, installation, and implementation of advanced integrated
building systems including: audio visual, network, security, structured cabling,
distributed antenna systems, home automation, and lighting systems. Be part of a
world-class company providing some of the most sophisticated and cutting edge
systems deployed today. Jobe Systems is committed to client satisfaction and providing
exceptional service. We know the best way to accomplish that is by employing the best.
As a company which provides custom electronic systems, you will have the opportunity to travel to prestigious destinations to participate in the building of the most elegant homes constructed. Be part of a world-class company providing some of the most sophisticated and cutting edge systems deployed today. Jobe Systems is committed to client satisfaction and providing exceptional service. We know the best way to accomplish that is by employing the best.
Audio / Video Installer / Technician
Installer / Field Technician for Residential Systems
Positions Available from Entry Level to Lead Installer
- Installation of Audio, Video, Home Theater, Networking, Lighting/Shades, Camera, and Integrated Control Systems
- Infrastructure / low-voltage wiring to support various AV, Control, and IT systems
- Assembly and Installation of of Rack Systems, AV Equipment, TV's, etc...
- Participate in all phases of projects including from pre-wiring to equipment installation.
Looking for individuals with great work ethic and the ability to work well with team members
Corporate / Commercial Audio Video Lead Installation Technician
Professionalism and attention to detail sets us apart from the rest.
This is a full-time position in Charlotte, North Carolina. Relocation is required for this position.
This is a "hit the ground running" position. Before reading through the job description please take a moment to view both of these videos.
1. Please apply for another company if this is you... ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrMURochE6Y
2. Proceed with the application if this is a better example ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2YZnTL596Q
As a Lead Technician you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously. You will be responsible for making sure all jobs are complete and completely punched out. Job documentation and self management are essential.
Due to an overwhelming amount of applications, we will disregard all applicants that do not meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Currently working as a lead installation technician. *This is not a corporate events position*
- Have experience with large and small scale projects and leading crews of 4 or more technicians
- Understanding of basic setup and firmware with the following manufacturers: Crestron, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, Cisco VTC, Polycom
- Ability to maintain an organized enviornment
You will be tested on installation and product knowledge in order for our company to maintain the highest level of competency.
Minimum 5 years commercial AV experience
● Must be proficient in troubleshooting
● Proficient in MS Office and general PC based applications and web apps
● Strong understanding of corporate networks
● Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
● Strong interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
● Configure and commission VTC units (Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom, etc...)
● Configure and debug Control Systems (Crestron, AMX, Extron, etc...)
● Configure and adjust DSP Systems (BSS, Biamp, ClearOne, etc...)
● Video Wall Construction & Configuration
● Committed to lifelong learning
● After hours and/or travel may be required
Please apply for further information of company benefits and details.
Audio / Video Installation Technician
Pro Sound & Video is looking for highly motivated and qualified technicians for our quickly growing Los Angeles location. Join a firm who provides in-house and manufacturer training and career growth opportunities in an expanding industry.
As an A/V Technician, you will:
- Fabricate racks in-house
- Install A/V systems in new construction and retrofit jobsites
- Set up, test, operate, tear down and troubleshoot A/V systems
- Work on a team of other skilled technicians
- Use and learn about the latest A/V equipment in the industry
- Work and learn in a professional A/V environment
Qualified candidates should:
- Know how to solder, crimp terminals and ends and be able to read wiring diagrams and facility drawings
- Wire dressing skills and attention to detail is a must
- 1-2 years of professional A/V or high end home theater fabrication/ installation experience is required.
A/V Technicians can expect:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Paid sick leave and vacation
- In-house training
- Periodic manufacturer training
Founded in 1975, Pro Sound has offices in Miami, Orlando and Los Angeles and
provides services for a wide variety of clients including performance theaters, theme
parks, hotels, night clubs, schools and government facilities among others.
Audio Video Design Engineer
We are technology services company providing solutions in the audio visual, data center, electronic security, and structured cabling markets. We are currently seeking an Audio Visual Engineer to join our growing audio visual division. This is a growth position with plenty of room to advance within our dynamic company!
TheEstimator/Design Engineer will be a highly motivated team focused professional.This individual will be responsible for creating the bill of materials, scopeof work, system design, and complex estimates in collaboration with the operationsand sales teams. Extensive industry knowledge of products, theirfunctionality, and the best practices for their installation is required. TheEstimator/Design Engineer must establish and maintain effective workingrelationships with external clients and the internal company leadership teamsthrough a high degree of professionalism and excellent interpersonalcommunication skills.
Reviewingplans, RFP and project specification documents
Estimatingall job expenses, freight and other potential costs through a completeunderstanding of the project details (specifications, bid documents, RFPs,etc.)
Assistingsales in customer requirements gathering and client communication
Creatingbills of material
Buildingsystems with consultant driven designs as well as developing novel designsbased on client requirements
Creatinga scope of work with technical descriptions
Creatingdrawings to support the sales and proposal process
Performingsite walk-throughs and technical review meetings
Interfacewith consultants, vendors, general contractors, electrical contractors andother partners
Supportingthe Operations Team for change orders
Transitioningprojects to Project Manager and Installation Team to ensure a successfulinstallation.
Demonstratingcreative solutions to help differentiate us
Twoyears of engineering experience in professional audio/video integrationpreferred.
Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills required.
CTS Required, CTS-D preferred
4 year degree preferred.
Experiencewith Bluebeam and AutoCAD preferred.
In It For You:
- Amazing benefits
- Room for professional growth
- Great salaries
- Friendly co-workers
- Team environment
- Flexible schedule
So if you're a talented Design Engineer looking for a NewGig please send your resume today!
Audio & Video Technician
Audio & Video Technician
Responsible for setting up, installing, operating, testing, and troubleshooting audio and video equipment.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Set up and operate sound equipment.
- Set up and operate spotlights.
- Confer with meeting or concert director to establish cues and directions.
- Create and install custom lighting systems.
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
- Coordinate audio feeds with television images.
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
- Switch video input sources from one camera to another.
- Discuss assignments.
- Determine filming sequences and camera movements.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Ensure equipment the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
- Compress and digitize audio and video data.
- Ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
- Perform duties on location.
- Work with computer-controlled lighting systems.
- Duplicate audio and video data.
- Turn ideas into outlines, storyboards, and images.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
Compensation is commensurate upon experience*