Audiometrist Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Audiometrist
Optometrist - Part-Time
To examine patients having full range of visual problems, diagnose visual diseases, disorders, and deficiencies, and prescribe treatment as licensed and credited. To refer patients to other appropriate providers within the health system as needed for further evaluation and treatment.
- Examines patients having a full range of visual problems by using a full field of optometry instruments and techniques.
- Diagnoses visual diseases, disorders, and deficiencies and prescribes treatment according to the laws of the State of Maryland, District, or Commonwealth.
- Prescribes and fits contact lenses.
- Determines visual requirements of the partially sighted. Prescribes low-vision aids such as telescopic and microscopic lenses, magnifiers, and other optical devices to aid low-vision patients.
- In the state or jurisdiction in which licensed or under the standing orders of a physician, uses diagnostic pharmaceutical agents to detect and diagnose ocular pathology. Uses examination techniques to determine ocular signs of systemic diseases and medications.
- Refers patients to other appropriate Kaiser Permanente providers as needed for further evaluation and treatment.
- Participates in departmental and educational meetings including peer review activities within the department and medical facility.
- Consults regularly with internal medicine, pediatrics, and ophthalmology on patient care issues.
- Assists in implementing eye care in-service education programs for medical center staff and at patient education seminars.
- Under the standing orders of a physician and in co-management with an ophthalmologist, evaluates and manages stated anterior segment disorders.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience or successful completion of accredited optometry residency program.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Optometry required.
- License in good standing in State of Maryland, District of Columbia, or Virginia required.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
- Enrollment in PECOS required.
Fantastic opportunity for the right optometrist!
I am looking for a PT or FT optometrist for Optyx locations in NYC.
Optyx is a Higher end optical boutique with 6 locations in the city
*Helpful staff and fun work environment.
*The patients are amazing and the patient flow is great.
*Doctor will perform comprehensive exams with dilation, emphasis on refractions and sphere/toric/mfl contact lens exams. *RGP/Keratoconus if capable as well.
*Competitive salary commensurate with experience + incentives. FT =benefits as well.
We are seeking associate optometrist to work at our Stafford VA office. Full-Time or Part-Time. Priority given to those who can start immediately. New Grads welcome! 100,000-120,000 annual salary. Our practice is growing. Come and join us. Please email us to learn more about the position. We are excited to hear from you!
Dunson & Associates seeks an Optometrist to join our team of clinical associates to provide routine refractions, eye examinations, and tonometry examinations to inmates at a correctional facility, for up to 14 hours/week, as needed.
The Optometrist will provide, on a non-discriminatory basis, optometry services. He/she will provide written documentation on all inmates examined and prescribe and make adjustments on eye wear, and will provide referral services to the Clinical Director for eye pathologies. The Optometrist will not be responsible for prescribing medications to inmate patients.
Education and Experience
· Must be a graduate of an accredited university, with a degree in Optometry.
· Must be eligible for Board Certification and must have a license to practice in any state within the US.
· Must provide proof in current skills as an Optometrist.
· Must be able to pass required law enforcement agency background check.
Hours: Part/Time or Full/Time to be discussed, Salary commensurate with Experience and Productivity
Diagnoses and treats visual system diseases and disorders by assessing patient's condition; establishing diagnoses; developing treatment plans; treating patients; prescribing medications; maintaining records.
Assesses patient's condition by examining the internal and external structure of the eyes and eye health; testing patient's visual acuity, depth and color perception, and ability to focus and coordinate the eyes; administering drugs to aid in diagnosing diseases and disorders.
Develops treatment plans by analyzing test results; establishing diagnoses, such as glaucoma, cataracts and retinal disorders; systemic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes; and vision conditions including nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
Treats patients by explaining condition and treatment to patient; refracting, prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses; low vision rehabilitation; prescribing and administering medications; providing pre- and post-operative care for cataracts, laser vision correction, and other eye surgeries.
Documents patient care by charting patient condition and treatment in electronic records.
Maintains patient confidence by keeping information confidential.
Maintains safe, septic, and healthy working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations; adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Develops staff by providing information; developing and conducting in-service training programs.
Maintains professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
The Optometrist determines the nature and degree of patients' vision problems and prescribes corrective lenses or procedures. The physician will examine eyes and perform various tests to determine visual acuity and perception, and diagnose abnormalities and diseases.
- Examine patients presenting a full range of visual problems and provide diagnostic, preventative and therapeutic health services. Evaluate nearsightedness, farsightedness, test patients' depth and color perception, and ability to focus and coordinate the eyes
- Diagnose visual diseases, disorders and deficiencies
- Prescribe and fit contact lenses and eyeglasses, or provide other treatments such as vision therapy and low vision rehabilitation
- Administer medications to patients for treatment of eye disease
- Determine visual requirements of the partially sighted and prescribe low vision aids such as telescopic and microscopic lenses, magnifiers and other optical devices to aid low vision patients
- Use diagnostic pharmaceutical agents to detect and diagnose ocular pathology; employ examination techniques to determine ocular signs of systemic diseases
- Refer patients to other health practitioners for further evaluation and treatment as needed, and integrate eye care services with other professionals
- Develop plans and procedures to enhance eye care delivery
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Skill and knowledge of refraction procedures for contact lenses and eye glasses
- Effective Professional and interpersonal communication skills
- New Jersey Topical Pharmaceutical Agents certification
- New Jersey license to practice optometry
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) from a school or college of optometry accredited by the Accreditation Council of Optometric Education (ACOE) in the year in which the degree was granted
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
· --Must be legally eligible to work in the Unites States without requiring sponsorship.
The Optometrist may be required to perform other duties as assigned, which may become regular or permanent job duties. This job description should not be construed to imply that the functions and responsibilities listed are the exclusive standards of the position.
All NHSC employees may be required to work temporarily or be reassigned to any one of the organization's work sites.
NHSC is an equal opportunity employer.
Optometrist / Mobile Optometry
TransCare Mobile Health Services is a rapidly growing company providing on-site Dental, Optometry, Podiatry & Audiology services. We are currently looking to add an Optometrist to our growing team!
You will be providing Optometry services in a mobile clinic. Fun and growing environment with the freedom to serve patients! Your services will help contribute to the overall well-being of an under-served population " our Senior Adults! Most importantly- You will make a difference in the lives you serve!
Full time position available for a motivated, personable, optometrist licensed to practice in the State of Virginia. If you don't already have a Virginia State license, it is easy to acquire. Position is for our Harrisonburg office inside the Harrisonburg Walmart. Harrisonburg is a small city in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley and has so much to offer in terms of out door activities, shopping, and sense of community!
At this location we see all ages and demographics. Most are routine exams, but we see a lot of eye disease, red eyes, injuries, etc as well.
Busy & Growing: MD/OD practice in Northeast Connecticut, seeking an Optometrist committed to growth! We currently have a full-time opportunity available with no weekends or evenings.
* Excellent starting salary with incentive bonus and 401K
* Paid vacation and paid Continuing Education time
* Paid Professional Insurance, Allowance for License Renewal and Continuing Education
* Established Patient Base, Equipment, EHR System and an experienced support staff
- The candidate must have a Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited optometry college.
- The candidate must possess an active, unrestricted TPA state optometry license from any state in the United States.
- The Optometrist should have at least 1 years of clinical experience but recent graduates will be considered.
- Possess an affable personality and be a team player.
Interested candidates please send CV and contact information to:
Windham Eye Group
83 Quarry Street
Willimantic, CT 06226-1238
(860) 423-7640 fax
Bilingual Receptionist For Optometrist Office
We are seeking a Bilingual Receptionist For Optometrist Office to join our team! You will perform clerical functions.
- Schedule appointments
- Greet and assist onsite patients
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Keep filing systems organized
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Customer service, healthcare, retail, and billing experience is a plus!
If you are looking for a long term professional career that you can grow into other positions. Certification is available as you grow in knowledge. The optometric profession is the only profession that has medical, retail, and fashion skills.
I am willing to train you to be knowledgeable and proficient in all areas of a private practice optometry office. If you are enthusiastic, organized, and can multi-task with excellent communication skills contact me.
I have two offices located in Bloomingdale and Melrose Park that we are expanding. We have a pleasant professional work environment where we are passionate about caring and educating our patients.
We love what we do and hope you consider joining our team at Optica Eye Centers.