Audiovisual Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Audiovisual Technician
Level 1 Audiovisual Technician - Commercial Construction
Professionalism and attention to detail is what sets us apart from the rest.
This is a "hit the ground running" position. Before reading through the job description please take a moment to view both of these videos.
1. Please apply for another company if this is you... ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrMURochE6Y
2. Proceed with the application if this is a better example ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2YZnTL596Q
Full-time employment is possible after contract duration.
Brief description of duties:
- Work independently or in a team environment.
- Hang display mounts and displays
- Install in-wall and above ceiling cabling
- Install ceiling speakers and other audiovisual equipment
- Work under the direction of a lead technician
- Submit daily summaries to Installation Manager
- Assist Lead Technician with system testing
- Proficiently Terminate CAT6, Coax, and solder connections.
- Verify inventory and pick up material
- Minimum 1 year commercial AV experience
- Reliable ( YOU ).
- Reliable transportation.
- Experience driving commercial vehicles.
- Own basic tools required for position.
- Understanding of construction and building standards.
- Able to read and understand construction drawings.
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work after hours depending on project.
- Ability to travel based on project.
- Speak clearly and directly.
Please apply for further information of company details.
AV - Audio Visual - Audiovisual Onsite Technician - Crestron DSP
Crestron and DSP - Biamp support and installation experience highly desirable
· Minimum five (5) years’ experience installing and servicing audiovisual systems; broadcast AV system or similar technology in defense electronics
· Experience interpreting system drawings
· Current familiarity with commercial audiovisual, videoconferencing and broadcast manufacturers of equipment, including some direct training.
· Manufacturer training and/or sufficient experience servicing audio visual processors and other related sub-systems as needed to properly maintain Customer deployed systems
· Training and experience servicing Digital Signal Processors (DSP) and Crestron equipment
· Training and experience servicing Video Teleconference equipment
· ICIA Certified (CTS) (CTS-D preferred)
· Strong computer skills including Apple & PC-based applications such as: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Project, Internet Explorer, etc.
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
· Reasonably Skilled at Technical Writing
· Strong Team player
· Ability to help train lesser skilled team members in proper industry standards
· Self-sufficient, self-motivated, organized, reliable and punctual
· Professional demeanor and good people skills including the ability to interact well with Customers, office personnel, field technicians, engineers, sales, vendors, and upper management, etc.
· Excellent work ethic and dedication to schedule commitments
· Professional business casual attire
· Provide own reliable transportation
Duties & Responsibilities
· Provide direct assistance and training to end users in the operation of AV systems
· Perform routine preventive maintenance checks & services on AV/VTC systems
· Perform advanced routine maintenance support on all AV systems including but not limited to basic troubleshooting and system fault isolation, projector lamp changes, filter cleaning, etc.
· Provide Show Tech Support of planned events, both onsite and off, as needed
· Work flexible schedule as required
· Perform administrative tasks such as completing service tickets, maintaining active status board on system readiness, etc.
· Perform service level troubleshooting and maintenance support on AV & VTC systems
· Setup and monitor video calls as needed.
· Coordinate any Whitlock and/or manufacture provided field support as required
· Ensure vendor compliance with all Customer safety and procedural guidelines at all times
· Track all maintenance activity start to finish with proper documentation
· Maintain sufficient spares on hand to affect rapid problem resolution for routine service issues
· Coordinate with Whitlock National Service Center for collateral support, RMA processing and parts procurement as needed
· Coordinate outside rental & staging services for special events as needed
· Maintain accurate inventory on all AV/VTC systems including spare parts
· Perform administrative tasks such as completing service tickets, maintaining active status board on system readiness, etc.
Audiovisual Systems Technician I - Waltham, MA
Audiovisual Systems Technician
McCann Systems, a well-established commercial audiovisual design build firm located in Waltham, MA, is seeking an entry level audiovisual systems technician to join our team.
McCann Systems LLC strives to design, build, and install technologically advanced high-quality audiovisual communication solutions for companies around the globe. We are customer focused from concept to completion. As one of the world’s premier audiovisual design and integration specialists, we strive to bring advanced technology and an elevated level of creativity and precision to all of our clients.
McCann Systems is seeking a highly motivated, well organized, punctual individual to add to our team. The successful candidate must be a hard-working team player, computer proficient, have a valid drivers’ license and maintain a clean driving record. On the job and formal training will provide a career path within our rapidly growing company and will be solely dependent on the candidate’s hard work and determination to achieve success. Candidates should be open to travel and overtime as needed.
Responsibilities required but not limited to:
· Installing A/V devices into sheetrock walls
· Installing ceiling speakers/microphones
· Installing displays and mounts
· Reviewing system signal flow and elevation details
The following qualifications are required:
· Motivated and works well on their own and with others
· Strong communication skills
· Individual must be detail and process oriented
· Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Professional and courteous interaction with employees, contractors, and customers
· Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs
· Work from elevated areas (ladders, platforms, scaffolding, and others as required) utilizing fall protection equipment when necessary
Audiovisual System Designer
We are currently looking for an Audiovisual (AV) Systems Designer who will join us in this endeavor and lead projects from inception to completion. This person will be the primary Project Manager and Lead Designer for audiovisual projects of all sizes and varieties. In this role, the individual will lead the design of AV systems and supporting infrastructure. Experience with local area networks, structured cabling systems, and building security systems is a plus, though not required.
The AV Systems Designer will meet with Clients, participate in and lead project meetings, create detailed project schedules and budgets, coordinate with Architects and Engineers of other disciplines, and provide consulting services from Programming through to Construction Administration. The AV Systems Designer will work with other staff, including REVIT modelers, CAD drafters, project coordinators and administrative support personnel; however he/she should be capable of generating a complete set of construction documents (including drawings and CSI specifications) in addition to working with and directing support staff.
In addition to systems design and engineering, the AV Systems Designer will be responsible for developing relationships with prospective clients, current clients, and industry peers. This responsibility will involve representing RLS at industry functions, networking events, and trade shows when necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a BS in Electrical Engineering or a related field, with a minimum of four (4) years of industry experience. Comprehensive knowledge of audiovisual systems design is essential. InfoComm CTS-D certification is preferred.
For the right person, we offer competitive salary, Corporate Profit Sharing, retirement plan and health benefits, as well as the opportunity to take a stake in our firm’s growth and continued success.
If you feel you would make a great addition to our team, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF FILE FORMAT via email. Feel free to include examples of your work product and deliverables.
In our company’s 35+ year history we have had the privilege of working on hundreds of amazing projects for hundreds of clients, both large and small. Our guiding principle has been to continually pursue projects that excite us and collaborate with like-minded individuals.
Audiovisual Sales Account Executive
TITLE: Audiovisual Sales Account Executive
REPORTS TO: General Manager
SALARY/HOURLY: Base Salary plus Commission
This position is the future thrust of growth to the company. It requires an individual 1) that understands the business, the various markets, and the sales proposition/value of a company with a long history of pleasing clients; (2) who possesses the capability to separate the roles of sales and business development and prioritize efforts between the two; (3) and who can develop a disciplined approach to selling the whole company and its values to various distinct markets.
As an AV Sales Account Executive you will generate sales of audio-visual systems focusing on clients that have the highest likelihood of generating reoccurring revenue by way of future, non-bid business and extended service agreements. Pursue clients who seek a higher level of quality and are willing to pay a premium for these services, avoiding low margin sales or public bids. Ensure customer satisfaction and continued growth by providing active account management of clients before, during and after installation. Network and develop relationships with sales enablers, such as audio-visual consultants, architects, property managers and general and electrical contractors.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
¨ Develop and execute strategies and account plans that increase client sales volume.
¨ Meet or exceed established revenue and gross profit goals.
¨ Proactively manage, prioritize and engage sales leads.
¨ Meet with client prospects to determine customer needs, perform site surveys and develop scope of work.
¨ Prepare timely and accurate proposals, negotiate contractual relationships with client.
¨ Identify strategic opportunities using a consultative sales approach that ensures client objectives are met.
¨ Develop sales goals, objectives and revenue forecasts through maintaining the sales opportunity pipeline.
¨ Actively review client landscape and recommend, develop, and implement new and creative approaches to growing business opportunities.
¨ Locate and propose new business potential by contacting new clients and partners and discovering and exploring opportunities.
¨ Close new sales by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with company operations.
¨ Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
¨ Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
¨ Prepare and deliver effective and influential presentations.
¨ The Sales Account Executive reports to the General Manager.
¨ Secondary accountability will be to the other management team members, employees and clients of the company to support company goals.
PRIOR RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
¨ 5-10 years progressive experience audiovisual system sales.
¨ Proven ability to deliver sales revenue in a high value environment.
¨ Good computer skills.
¨ Superior written and oral communication skills.
¨ Excellent customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
¨ Ability to demonstrate, communicate client need/intent into good system design.
¨ This position requires the following attributes: organized, professional, adaptable, likeable, confident, reliable, technically capable, self-motivated, self-disciplined, focused, punctual, keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize, attention to personal grooming/appearance.
¨ Strong interpersonal skill set.
¨ Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
¨ Must be able to read and effectively interpret design drawings and construction documentation.
¨ Prospecting Skills Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales.
¨ Professionalism High Energy Level.
¨ Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs.
¨ Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills.
¨ Meeting Sales Goals.
We are seeking??a talented and experienced??Anesthesia Technician??to join our Perioperative Services team.??The primary duties of the Anesthesia Tech is to assist the anesthesia provider in the formulation, implementation of an anesthesia care plan, set up anesthesia machines such as cardiac monitors, breathing apparatus or suction equipment in the operating room to assist during and prior to surgery, maintain orders and stocks all anesthesia supplies and equipment for the Anesthesia Department.
1.Maintain stock of non-controlled drugs, supplies and equipment necessary for anesthetizing patients
2.Assists anesthesiologist with special needs for particular cases and trouble shoots equipment problems and patient preparation and induction of anesthesia.
3.Conducts routine and periodic maintenance of equipment and reports defective equipment to Biomed and Chief of Anesthesia.
4.Checks surgery schedule and assess anesthesia need in the operating room
5.Calibrates, maintains and operates a wide range of specialized technical equipment.
6.Uses aseptic technique, prepares IV lines, arterial lines, central venous pressure lines and opens trays under the direction of the attending anesthesiologist.
7.Has basic knowledge in the care of various anesthesia equipment and supplies used in the OR
The ideal candidate must have:
??? 1 year experience in a clinical or hospital setting working as a Anesthesia Tech required.
??? Medical terminology and computer skills required.
??? Anesthesia Technician Certification (ASATT), or able to obtain Certification within one year is highly preferred
??? Ability to communicate effectively with patients, their family members, surgical center staff, physicians and other health care workers. Able to read, write and speak English.
Post a Job
Rate: $13 - $16
Position: Field Technician-Special Project Temp only
Rauland Florida is seeking a Field Technician that will work closely with the project manager, site manager or supervisor, to make sure all necessary coordination is accomplished to meet schedule requirements, to make sure all systems are operational, tested, programmed and labeled. This position requires low voltage cable and device installation, troubleshooting and service. The typical customer environments are renovation of existing hospital and school facilities, as well as, new construction sites. You will be involved in the product installation of nurse call, critical communications, sound systems and low voltage systems.
• Responsible for working safely with hands, tools, ladders (pulling/terminating cables and installing devices/testing/troubleshooting). This role involves pulling low voltage cable from point A to point B.
• Required to follow company processes and procedure, to establish a time line for each project with the necessary dates required to coordinate the project and to get material to the job just in time (JIT) or as required by billing for cash flow purposes.
• Responsible to report to the assigned project location on time, with the proper tools and understanding of the work to be performed each day. It is the responsibility of all employees to help assure a quality completion, including testing as a system, labeling and correction of all deficiencies.
• Must be on time at job site, focused and accountable. Must be able to follow instructions and work with a team to problem solve.
• Required to document work, attend safety meetings/training and education.
• Minimum High School or GED.
• Electrical/Electronic experience is required.
• Electrical/Electronics, low voltage cable installation, troubleshooting, some construction related job experience
• Little experience in position is acceptable as they will have a mentor and be trained.
• Knowledge of low voltage system/data cabling infrastructure.
• Team-oriented. Safety conscious. Positive attitude with strong customer service experience.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required.
• Proficient in written and verbal English.
• Ability to climb ladders and lift cable boxes up to 50 lbs.
• Must have reliable transportation to drive to work sites. Must have own tools to work on projects.
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Post-secondary school training is preferred.
• Prior Low voltage cable installation experience is a plus.
• Post-secondary electronics/computer systems experience is a plus
• Ability to read blueprints would be a plus. Basic programming skills would be a plus.
We are a smoke free/nicotine free environment.
MEP Revit Technician (Gg0852)
MEP Revit Technician
We are currently hiring for an MEP Revit Technician to join our world-class engineering team. In this role, you will:
- Work with our award winning team in a support capacity, modeling and drafting both mechanical and electrical projects in Revit
- Work on some of the highest profile projects in the Pacific Northwest
- Join a company with low turnover, great benefits and career opportunities.
- To be considered for this role, you must:
- Possess advanced skills with Revit
- Have at least 3 years of MEP Engineering experience
- Have some experience with AutoCAD (we still us it once in awhile, but not often)
- Be a go-getter. We like our employees to be self-motivated. Is that you?
Emergency Services - Restoration Technician
Nationally Recognized Industry Leading Insurance Claim Water, Fire & Mold Restoration and Remediation Company located in Northeast Florida with multiple locations throughout the Country.
Our client is actively and aggressively seeking to hire, train (paid) and ultimately retain potential Lead Restoration Technicians that thrive in a fast paced, independent and autonomous work environment.
This is an entry level position ($10-$12 per hour) for the first 60-90 days with the expectation that you will be "fast-tracked" through a 2 week, all expenses paid IICRC certification class in South Florida. Once you have completed training and become IICRC certified in multiple areas of the industry you will be eligible for a pay increase and immediately trained as a Lead Tech. Once you are certified and have completed the 6-month training program, you will be promoted to a lead technician with a significant hourly pay raise and receive performance-based bonuses. As a Lead Tech. you'll be assigned a company vehicle (Cargo Van) and assistant technician that will work under your direction as an IICRC accredited Lead Technician.
If you are a hard worker, can learn quickly, are able to work flexible hours and have a desire to get your foot in the door and then kick it open to build a professionally and financially rewarding career - APPLY HERE
1st year Lead Technicians earn in excess of $55,000 a year.
Title: LEAD TECHNICIAN TRAINEE (IICRC Accredited)
- Military background is a plus but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable (No Felonies)
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Must have good customer service skills and a customer first mentality
- Must be clean cut & well-spoken
- Computer proficient and have a can do attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cleans restores interiors of homes damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment
- Receives work orders schedules from supervisor
- Drives van equipped with floor-mounted or portable commercial carpet, upholstery and additionally interior cleaning machines, tools and additional supplies to work site
- Cleans carpet, upholstery, floors, walls, ceilings, draperies, windows, and also room accessories to remove effects of smoke as well as water damage like dirt, soot, stains, mildew, and also excess water plus moisture, using commercial cleaning machines mounted in van with extension hoses or portable cleaning machines variety of work aids, like vacuum cleaners, chemical cleaning solutions, ladders, drop cloths, sponges, buckets, mops, and also brushes
- Places fans dehumidifiers in strategic room locations to remove moisture from carpet, upholstery, and also air
- Verifies moisture presence removal with moisture sensor
- Sprays or fogs carpet, upholstery, and also accessories with fabric conditioners as well as protectors, deodorizers, and also disinfectants, using hand plus power sprayers electric foggers, applying knowledge of types of fabrics, dyes, and also chemical sprays
- Inspects completed restoration to make sure conformance to standards
- Collects payments discusses results of work with customers
BD#3583 Post a Job
We are excited to partner with a fantastic mid-sized manufacturing company in Dayton OH, in business for the past 75 years in search of a Maintenance Technician to add to their team. Our client offers a great working culture, room for advancement and a competitive compensation package.
· Maintain the company building, grounds, production equipment, utilities and related components.
· Maintain good working condition for all employees by assuring the proper operation of lighting, HVACR, as well as the maintenance of proper safety conditions in all areas of the facility.
· Must be available for rotating shifts.
· Repair and upgrade equipment as needed to maintain and improve production. Specific equipment used at our facility include, but is not limited to, the following machinery: SMT, pick & place, BGA, wave solder, selective solder, conformal coating and various thermal and vibration simulating test equipment.
· Operate and maintain forklift and other facilities equipment as required. Perform preventative maintenance tasks on production equipment as directed.
· Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent
One year technical school training desired.