Audit Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Fabricator / Polisher / Saw Jet Operator / CNC Operator / Machine Oper
We are looking for experienced Saw Jet Operators- CNC Operators - Fabricators/Laminators and Polishers
Experience is a plus- Must be Dependable- Team Worker- Able to Speak/Understand English- Must be able to lift 100 lbs (shop workers)
Pay Depending on Experience
We use the newest Technology and Sophisticated Tooling to help you do the job right with the highest Quality!
Daytime, Evening and Graveyard positions needed Immediately- We pay extra for you Night Owls!!!
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
CNC Machine Operator
1. CHANGE EXPANDABLE TOOLING
2. MAKE MACHINE ADJUSTMENTS (OFFSETS)
3. DIMENSIONAL INSPECTIONS
4. RUN CMM PROGRAMS
5. DOCK AUDIT & INCOMING INSPECTION
6. COMPLETE ON-LINE PRODUCTION & DOWNTIME REPORTING
7. PARTICIPATE IN CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
8. MONITOR WEEKLY RELEASE REQUIREMENTS/PRODUCTION SCHEDULING
9. LOAD MACHINES WITH RAW MATERIAL
10. VISUAL INSPECTION OF IN-PROCESS PARTS
11. MAINTAIN SCRAP BINS, CHIP HOPPERS
12. SWEEP, MOP AND CLEAN MACHINES
13. FILL COOLANTS & MACHINE LUBES
THIS IS A 3RD SHIFT POSITION
SCHEDULE : MONDAY - FRIDAY 11:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Machine Operator (Sunday - Thursday, 10Pm-6:30Am)
The Card Services Machine operator is responsible for operating card personalization equipment, card - attaching machines, card counters, magnetic stripe testing equipment, banding machines, and shrink wrap machines. Operators will also package and inspect finished products.Essential Responsibilities -
Requirements -Production Operator I
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
1.The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk (up 10 hrs/shift). The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of materials. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
Machine Operator / Stock Handler
Client company in Howard Lake has immediate opening for Stock Handlers / Machine Operators on all shifts.
1st shift M-F 7:00am - 3:00pm $10.25/hr
2nd shift M-F 3:00pm-11:00pm $10.80/hr
3rd shift Su-Th 11:00pm-7:00am $11.00/hr
*Insert mail and appy postage by operating an inserting machine at high speed, material stocking
*Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
*Attention to detail
*Stand on feet all day
*Ability to Pass Drug/Background Screen
Hydromat/Rotary Transfer Machine Operator
Looking for Dynamic Hydromat Machinists. Great Benefits and 50 hours a week. $5,000 signing bonus when you are hired.
Tend transfer machine consisting of series of stations connected by transfer mechanisms that transfer, position, and secure workpieces to perform machining operations, such as drilling, boring, tapping, and milling on metal workpieces
· Load twelve ft bars into the bar feeder.
· Set-up and operate machines consisting of series of stations connected by transfer mechanisms to perform operations such as drilling, boring, tapping, and milling.
· Use tools, equipment, and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments
· Change tools when tool is worn or broken.
· May instruct other workers. May use statistical process controls.
· Maintain cleanliness of work area utilizing 5S techniques and methods.
· Maintain production records using production cards, layout sheets, programs.
· Perform other related duties and assignments as required
- Prior experience on Hydromat machines
- Must be able to read Blue Prints
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Sign on bonus is contingent on 6 months continuous employment.
Duties include effectively and efficiently performing the safe operation of various food related machinery, starting up & breaking down during the beginning and end of all production shifts, and troubleshooting effectively in order to minimize production down time.
Monday - Friday
Shift Start: 1:00PM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs in the air
- Mechanical aptitude
Press Machine Operator
Local Hattiesburg Company is partnering with Express Employment to find a skilled Machine Operator!
- Operating press machines and working with sheet metal and aluminum
- Troubleshooting machines when issues occur
- Inputting corresponding information from metal to machines
- Working with hand tools and power tools to fix machines, if needed
- Bending sheet metal to the correct measurements
- Making sure to mark all adjustments on metal
- Documenting production levels and keeping track of all forms
- Manufacturing/Warehouse experience for at least 2 years
- Must have experience with sheet metal or press machines
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for 10-12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a daily basis
- Must have computer skills
- Forklift experience is a PLUS
Hours will be full-time WITH overtime and benefits are offered. Holiday and Vacation pay are also available. Seeking candidates who are looking for long-term work and an opportunity to grow with company.
If you are interested, please apply to this ad with your resume.
Plastics Machine Operator ** Brooksville **
We are seeking a PLASTICS MACHINE OPERATORBROOKSVILLEto join our team!
You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
Plastic Injection Machine Operator/Material Handler
1st shift 7am-3pm - 2nd shift 3pm-11pm - 3rd shift 11pm-7am
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Operate Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- Operate tool machines
- Remove burrs from product
- Accurate count of product
- EYE FOR DETAIL
- Conform to clean room standards
- 1 or more years manufacturing machine operating skills.
- 1 or more years plastic injection molding experience
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Safety Glasses
- Steel-Toed Boots
- Must be able to pass a back ground check and drug screening
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!