Audit Machine Operator Job Description Sample
Machine Shop - Final Audit (3Rd Shift)
Medical, 401K, Life Primary Function:Assure all product machined and assembled at WPM meets or exceeds internal and external customer expectations by performing visual and dimensional checks at every machine, testing product for cleanliness, and inspecting product ready for finished goods. Duties and
Complete daily audit of each product ready for billout using SVIR checklists for each part and sign off that product meets requirements. This inspection includes dimensional, leak test (if applicable), and visual checks per the process books.Complete any Millipore test requirements on parts in Final AuditCreate/print barcode labels for product as required
Inspect and package parts
Bill out product to finished goods.Perform receiving inspection of parts returned from outside sources such as coating as required.Notify and interface with shop floor machine operators and supervisors to react quickly to issues that directly relate to product quality.Assure that any suspect product is properly identified to eliminate exposure to the customer.File and Archive Quality RecordsConduct daily housekeeping in Final Audit area
Other duties or assignments issued by Quality supervision or management.Entry Level
Gaging and measuring related work experience.Visual inspection experience (machined components a plus)Self-motivatedBasic computer skills
Good communication skills in English (written and verbal)Good organizational skills
Knowledge of SPCAdd, subtract, multiply, divide, and figure percentagesTS16949 basic requirement knowledge / experience.Physical
Must be able to occasionally lift, carry, pull a maximum of 50 pounds
Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push, pull a maximum of 16 pounds
Employee must be able to stand/walk at least 8-10 hours per day
Employee must be able to use of hands for repetitive grasping, manipulation and pushing and pulling
Employee must be able to frequently bend, squat, reach and twist
Employee must be able to occasionally climb/step upEmployee must have eye sight which enables employee to operate gages, clean and inspect parts, and judge depth and distance
Position Benefits:Competitive pay and benefits including: 401(k) retirement plan with 10% match; group health and life insurance; vacation and holiday pay.$0.50 hourly night shift bonus
About Ward Corporation:Ward Corporation is an aluminum foundry with engineering, casting, heat treating and machining divisions. Located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, this family owned business has successfully grown from 3 employees to over 235 employees in its 50 years in business.
Director, Machine Learning Audit Specialist
McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding. Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good. Director, Machine Learning Audit Specialist Capital One is different–we may be a top-10 bank by deposits, but we operate with the drive, creativity and innovation of a tech start-up. So if you think different, this may be a position for you. Corporate Audit Services (CAS), the Internal Audit function within Capital One, is a dedicated group of audit professionals focused on delivering top quality assurance services to the organization’s Audit and Risk Committee. The CAS department is considered one of the leading internal audit functions within the financial services industry and is highly regarded within Capital One. CAS professionals are experienced, well-trained and credentialed, and operate within a highly collaborative team environment to deliver value added opinions and recommendations. In addition, the CAS vision of Innovate Continually , Perform Brilliantly , and Set the Standard create a dynamic and challenging atmosphere for both personal growth and professional opportunity. Capital One is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Audit Specialist (Director level) in our Corporate Audit Services team to lead and collaborate on providing assurance and building fluency relative to Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) capabilities across the company. The candidate will also develop influential relationships with business management in various lines of businesses within Capital One. Each audit assignment enables the candidate to demonstrate business, technical and industry knowledge while assessing business risks, identifying key controls, and performing risk-based testing relative to these emerging capabilities (ML and AI). The candidate will work with the other members of the Audit leadership team to establish team imperatives and actively manage implementation and monitoring efforts to achieve those goals. For this role, an ideal candidate will have: a comprehensive understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence (i.e., supervised/unsupervised learning) and demonstrated application of (or providing assurance relative to) these concepts relative to enabling business processes and solutions; demonstrated success establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of associates, management, and external parties; leadership experience in driving change in one’s own function; and an ability to drive budget and performance improvements. Here's what we're looking for in an ideal teammate:
You adapt to change, embrace bold ideas, and are intellectually curious. You like to ask questions and test assumptions.
You seek to deepen relationships and shared objectives with your business partners to deliver an elevated value proposition and outstanding business results.
You’re a firm believer that data will only make you a better Auditor. This part will require looking at some data, so you’ll want to ensure that analytics doesn’t scare you off.
You're a teacher. You have a passion for coaching and investing in the development of your team.
Lastly, you create energy and an environment that make it easy to attract, hire, and retain top talent. As one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you can look forward to coming to work every day with a team of people that are committed to excellence and doing the right thing.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
At least 10 years of experience in auditing, at least 10 years of experience in risk management, at least 10 years of experience in professional data analysis, or a combination
At least 6 years experience relative to machine learning/artificial intelligence in business environments
At least 6 years experience in supervisory or project management role including experience managing audit engagements.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Masters Degree in Data Science, Masters Degree in Information Systems or Master of Business Administration
Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or Certified Professional Achievement in Data Sciences (CPADS) -10+ years of working knowledge of data analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and their application relative to business processes and solutions
6+ years experience in auditing projects and working knowledge of project management best practices. At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Manufacturing - Machine Operator - Plastics Machine Operator - Molding
Job Title: Operator
Location: Delano, MN
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
The employees in this position are responsible for the overall operations of the machine and the manufacturing of good quality parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up and operates molding machine in a safe and efficient manner.
- Able to meet scrap and production goals.
- Ensures quality of parts coming off machine.
- Reads and follows the molding process sheets, correcting any errors immediately, in writing, to their supervisor or lead person.
- Continually communicates with their lead person, maintenance, quality control and/or supervisor whenever they have questions or need assistance regarding any of the requirements of their job.
- Keeps their work area clean and organized. Places all parts to be trimmed in crates or on pallets.
- Fills out production reporting paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Keeps productive materials appropriately stocked.
- Communicates effectively with prior and subsequent shifts.
- Performs all aspects of the job in accordance with the safety standards set forth by Solar Plastics.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Shift Supervisor and/or other members of management.
(The essential duties and responsibilities will have been satisfactorily completed when the following are demonstrated) Note: This only pertains to the essential duties and responsibilities of the position and is not all inclusive of the entire performance evaluation process. Acceptable performance is based on first time quality of molded parts, machine productivity and work area cleanliness and organization.
Copier/Scanner/Fax, Computer, Phone System, Welding Equipment, Lathe and Mill Operation, Hand and Power Tools, Forklift, Ladders
- understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- understand problems, collaborate and explore alternative solutions.
- organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology.
- communicate with individuals face to face; requires ability to hear and speak effectively.
- express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word, communicating orally with others accurately and quickly.
- orally and in writing, communicate technical information.
- add, subtract, multiply, divide and to record, balance, and check results for accuracy
- be able to see and hear 8+ hours per day.
- have visual acuity to perform activities such as running production machines, etc.
- possess good manual and finger dexterity (working with small bolts, nuts, screws, adding inserts, flushing out parts, flaming parts, etc.).
- sit, stand and walk up to 8+ hours per day.
- work at a rapid speed, twist, bend, push, pull, carry, stoop, reach and grasp 8+ hours per day for activities such as working on equipment, making repairs, etc.
- work in confined, tight spaces. Requires continuous finger movement and keyboard usage for carrying and using equipment, tools, etc. Extensive wrist movement is required.
- lift 50+ pounds, unaided on a regular basis. (hoists are available and should be used for parts and molds that exceed this weight level).
- use hand tools.(i.e, power drills, hammers, routers, etc).
- Exposed to heat, cold and potential internal temperature changes up to 8+ hours per day. Exposed to outside working environment when salvaging parts, roof and grounds work. Exposed to solvents when part cleaning, acids/corrosives when cleaning floor, dust, dirt, fumes/vapors/gases from plastics processes, ovens and propane tanks.
This position works independently 8+ hours per day and occasionally works directly with others. Must be able to work the hours/shift required. Ability to work additional hours, as needed to accommodate issues that may arise in the 24-hour operation.
This position exists in a production and shop environment, with occasional need to enter the office.
Personal Protection Equipment
- Eye safety glasses necessary to enter production area.Hearing protection must be worn when excessive noise is present on the production floor and in the shop.
Solar Plastics, LLC provides employees with a wide variety of benefits that include:
Life, AD&D & Dependent Life Insurance
Long-Term and Short-term Disability
Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan with Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Plan
Automatic Payroll Deposit Availability
Machine Operator Forklift Operator
Canfor is currently seeking Machine Operators and Utility Workers to join our team. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a growth opportunity in a production environment who will train in various areas of the mill site. This position involves manual labor and possible exposure to dust.
Expect competitive compensation and benefits, together with a safe, high-quality work environment and a great team of friendly, family-oriented and committed individuals.
- The ability to work in a safe and efficient manner
- Available to work 1st or 2nd shifts in labor and production roles
- Completion of grade 12, a GED or a minimum of 5 years related work experience, or equivalent training (eg. OSHA training, grading ticket, trade, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Knowledge of the lumber manufacturing process would be an asset
- Forklift experience and certification would be an asset
We have an established presence in the southern US and in Western Canada, as well as sales offices around the world, and are proud of our committed team of over 6,500 employees.
As we continue to expand our company and our markets, now is the ideal time to grow your career with Canfor. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, and are committed to the professional development of our employees. Join Canfor for the stability, exciting career opportunities and growth potential while working for a recognized industry leader.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook for Canfor news, career opportunities, and upcoming events!
Concrete Pump Operator / Machine Operator
• Recommend measures to improve productivity/quality
• Requisition materials and supplies
• Resolve work problems
• Set up, loads and unloads machines and equipment
• Train staff in safety consciousness, and policies
• Maintains tools and equipment associated with concrete pumps mounted on trucks, platforms, or separate placing booms
• Experience as a construction worker an asset
• Good communication skills
• Great leadership ability
• Solves problems effectively
• Well organized
$16 - $20 /HR
Since 1975, Central Broward Construction is a full service commercial masonry contractor. CBC works in Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach counties. CBC owns and operates all of our equipment.
Since its inception in 1990, Coast to Coast Forms has consistently outperformed as a provider of concrete shell building systems, delivering high quality and cost-effective workmanship. Our success comes from a steadfast commitment to the client’s vision, a culture of balance, integrity, leadership, and loyalty. Our passion for collaborative building practices can be seen in our projects that range from Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Okeechobee Counties.
CNC Lathe Operator - Machine Operator
Established Troy, Michigan Tool Manufacturer needs CNC lathe operator-experienced only-
- Must be able to program, edit, and set up cnc lathe to make parts from prints
- Must have own tools, and transportation
- Manual lathe and mill experience a plus
Good wages, health care, paid vacation.
Smart Card Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift 3:30Pm To 12Am (Mon - Fri)
Smart Card Operator is able to perform all operations of lamination, milling, embedding, pre-personalization, key rolling, quality and AQL tests as required by the job.
Essential Responsibilities –
- Interprets and completes Micro-modules Inventory Form, Micro modules Router Audit Trail Form, Smart Card Router, Fabrication Router, MPR Work Instruction, APM Work Instruction, technical data sheet and Workmanship Manual to determine if cards and micro-modules meet required specifications. Smart Card Operator must be crossed trained with every machine in the Smart Card department. Must be able to enter data in to the ERP system.
- Identify nonconforming products as appropriate.
- Be able to detect defects or machine malfunctions. Troubleshoot and solve minor machine malfunctions. Measure dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation. Identify when machine output is outside of acceptable parameters. Perform corrective action(s) as required.
- Visually examines cards to detect defects such as hickeys/voids, mis-registration, magnetic stripe location, signature panel quality, hologram quality.
- Visually examines glue tape and micro-module for any defects.
- Visually examines embedded micro-modules to detect defects such as holes, position and orientation of micro-module
- Observe, report, and document quality data information on the Smart Card Shop Floor Finishing Ticket and other quality forms.
- Perform major machine maintenance as directed by supervision and keep work area clean and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The candidate must have basic skills required to operate technical machinery. They must be able to use a caliper and other hand tools. The candidate must be able to interface with a PC by inputting and out putting data and loading and unloading programs. Keyboard input skills are necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions (written and verbal).Ability to write simple report.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Machine - Machine Operator
Title: Machine Operator
Primary Objectives of Position
Manufacture high quality tablets and/or capsules in an efficient and safe manner that complies with cGMPs and meets product specifications.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. High School education (HS Diploma or GED preferred)
2. Experience in food/pharmaceutical/nutraceutical processing operations, FDA regulated industry, or combination of experience, education, and training that provides the level of knowledge, skills, and experience needed to successful perform the job
3. Able to read, write, and speak in English
4. Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, rounding)
5. Detail oriented
6. Effective problem-solving skills
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
8. Ability to maintain a positive, professional, cooperative demeanor
9. Ability to foster productive working relationship with management, coworkers, vendors and customers
10. Ability to interpret, comply with, and support Company policies, procedures, work rules, and protocols
11. Ability to adapt effectively to workplace changes and new job duties/responsibilities
12. Ability to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Physical Demands With or Without Accommodation
1. Ability to stand for extended periods of time (approximately 6-8 hours)
2. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, and stoop throughout an 8-10 hour shift
3. Ability to frequently lift up to 25 kg (55 lbs.)
4. Ability to be exposed to considerable noise from machinery
5. Ability to be exposed to nutraceutical raw materials and powders
6. Ability to wear PPE as required
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Sets-up equipment for processing operations.
2. Operates two or more of the following machines and processes as trained, instructed by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations:
§ Weigh up materials
§ 10ct V blender
§ 30cf V blender
§ Bosch GKF2000
§ IMA Zanasi
§ Ultra 8
o Tablet Compression
§ XL100 Korsch
§ XL400 Korsch
§ XPRESS700 Manesty
§ Fitz Mill
§ Fitz Mill
3. Promptly reports material, process, and equipment concerns, questions, and/or problems to supervisor for proper handling
4. Completes and verifies batch record entries, equipment log books, and other relevant documentation and records
5. Monitors process and equipment, making necessary adjustments as needed or required, to maintain batch record specifications
6. Tears down machine and equipment in accordance with training, instructions by supervisor, and in compliance with all safety and cGMP regulations
7. Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment
8. Assists Junior Operators with paperwork and machine processes as necessary
9. Works with personnel from other departments as necessary to ensure safety and quality in production
10. Follows established department SOP's, Company cGMPs, and all instructions, whether verbal or written
11. Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
12. Maintains a safe work environment and functions in a safe manner
13. Performs other duties, job related or otherwise, as assigned
14. Takes a 35 minute lunch within first five hours of punching in
15. Takes two 15 minute breaks – first break before lunch, second break after lunch
Machine Operator | Plating Machine
- Follow procedures for polishing dies, polish dies for set amount of time
- Follow procedures for nickel plaiting dies, nickel plate dies for set amount of time
- Check titration levels and perform other tests as needed
- Adjust chemical mixtures daily to yield perfect results
- Improve processes and procedures to achieve overall efficiency standards
- Clean polish and nickel tanks on a weekly basis
- Quality check of all dies to determine if they can be moved to the next step in the production process
- Keep work area clean and free of safety hazards at all time
- Communicate with all other departments to ensure customer requirements are fully met
- Any other tasks as instructed by leads, supervisors or managers
- Assist other Finishing areas when needed
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to chemical fumes or airborne particles as well as moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Mostly standing and walking work. The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m., 40 hours per week with occasional overtime on Saturdays.
Preferred Education & Special License(s)/Certifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- OSHA Hazwoper 40 hour, preferred but not required.
- Prior plating experience.
Kocher+Beck USA L.P. is an equal opportunity employer.
Machine Operator / Production Operator
Now hiring 1st and 2nd shift at $11 hr to start
The Company offers a competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k), 10 paid holidays, paid vacation and personal days. Manufacture of silicone-based sealants, adhesives and lubrication products, plus PVC foam materials, for a wide range of applications.. Currently, we are experiencing growth in our PVC Foam and Silicone Sealants and Adhesives divisions. Openings exist for experienced talent for 1st and 2nd shift production opportunities.
- Experienced Mixers (5+ years’ experience)
- Machine Operators
- Packaging Operators
- Quality Control Technician (5+ years ‘experience)
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength 15 lbs to 40 lbs lifting
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!