Audit Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Audit Machine Operator
Position: Machine Operator
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire Post a Job
Duplicating Machine Operator
CNC Machine Operator - Experienced With Machine Setup
The CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the complete setup and operation of the assigned Weinig moulder, which is a piece of precision woodworking machinery designed to shape, plane, and groove a piece of lumber. The Operator must ensure that the quality of the linear wood mouldings/millwork produced meets quality standards and customer’s specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Setup Weinig moulders per job specifications within a working tolerance of five thousandths. Operate the moulder: process dimensioned lumber from the Rough Mill Department based off of a production work order issued to the shop floor and department's work order schedule.
• Regularly check the quality of the wood products coming off the moulder.
• Load, stack, and bundle architectural lineal wood mouldings produced off of the moulder to prepare for the next stage in the production process.
• Perform light maintenance and cleaning of moulders and related equipment when necessary, and surrounding work area.
• Operate in a safe and efficient manner per company policies and procedures.
• As required by the Supervisor or Team Lead, assist in the training of new staff.
• Suggest department and operational improvements that well enhance the operating efficient or product quality.
• 0-2 years experience with heavy machinery, precision machinery, and/or mechanical maintenance experience.
• Ability to read and interpret blue prints, manuals and safety procedures.
• Ability to read a tape measure and calipers.
• Ability to perform basic math.
• Regular attendance and punctuality. Must be available to work mandatory overtime when required.
• Ability to work individually with little supervision and work well with others on a team.
• High attention to detail.
Machine Operator -- Drill Operator, Panel Saw Operator And CNC
Salary Range From $15 - $22 per hour. Full Benefits and Profit Sharing Program. Experience with Wood a Plus.
We are looking for experienced Machine Operators. We need someone with experience on any or all of the following machines, Drill, Panel Saw, or CNC.
As a CNC Machine Operator at Laminate Works, you will produce parts by pulling up specific programs and running them on one of our many computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
In addition, as the primary operator of a specific machine, you will be responsible for daily cleaning and daily, weekly, and monthly routine machine maintenance. Be part of our promise to Delivery Quality Part On Time.
- Start up and shut down of machine.
- Load and unload parts on and off the machine.
- Pull up specific programs and run them on the machine.
- Select, calibrate, and secure cutting tools into machining aggregates and tool holders.
- Precisely place raw materials onto machine and ensure material is securely held down.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform daily cleaning and machine maintenance.
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors, Engineers, and Production personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Rate based off of experience
CNC Machine Operator / Set Up Operator
We are opening a second location and we are seeking CNC Machine Operators to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
- Set Up CNC Mills and Lathes
- Tooling knowledge
- Signing off on full measurements of first part and showing operator how to run the machine or part
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read print measurements
We offer full benefits with 60% of employee's premium paid by employer. We are running two facilities and at both locations we have 3 shifts available. Day shift runs from 8am-5pm, Mid shift runs from 4pm-1am, and Graveyard runs from 12am-9am. Shift differential is offered for Mid Shift and Graveyard Shifts. We also offer a 401K program.
Sewing Machine Operator
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
We're looking for a crafty individual with a meticulous eye looking to turn their love for sewing into a career. In your spare time you can be found sewing Comicon costumes or frequenting local street fairs peddling & purchasing handmade merch. The ideal candidate is also reliable, pays close attention to detail, and cares about the finished product. This is a seasonal opportunity – but if you are motivated and have an amazing attitude there is opportunity for full time advancement. Join us!
For 7 of the last 8 years we've been named one of the Fastest Growing branded merch companies in Washington. We built a new, state-of-the-art textile screen printing facility in Tukwila, WA to keep ahead of our customers’ demands and we need technically skilled people who want to build with us as we grow.
- Monday – Friday required
- Full-time position
Production based tasks:
- Sewing using single needle, serger, and cover stitch machines:
- Sewing custom pockets onto shirts
- Attaching labels, woven tags, elbow patches, reflective taping
- Sewing inside hood liners
- Constructing totes
- Constructing garments
- Ensure fold/stitches/quality is consistent and at a high standard
- Track and prepare supplies for upcoming orders
- Time and track all tasks by completing report sheets
- Read and understand work orders
- Identify incoming boxes for order to be decorated
- Receive, open, count, sort, stack, check-in all incoming garments
- Package finished garments in preparation for shipping
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather. The noise level in the work environment is often loud.
- Single needle sewing machine experience required
- Industrial sewing machine experience a plus
- Experience with cover stitch machine and serger a plus
- Lift and/or move up to 20lbs at times
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly but efficiently- example using multiple machines for production at once
- Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
- Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
- Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English
High Speed Machine Operator (Relocation Opportunity)
This is a Relocation Opportunity!! Direct hire position for Mt Pleasant, IA.
The Operator makes certain the W&D Inserter is set-up and running at optimal efficiency and productivity per the job specifications, including; ensuring operational, safety and housekeeping procedures and practices are in place and followed.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Sets up machine per individual job instructions;
- Runs machine at optimal speed, established by job instructions and meets production standards;
- Performs adjustments on machine to ensure optimal productivity;
- Loads components onto machine per job instructions;
- Performs regular quality checks on all components and finished packages to ensure quality standards are met;
- Recalibrates and cleans the equipment as required;
- Communicates job status and production concerns/issues during shift transition to ensure optimal productivity for following shift;
- Ensures end product meets quality standards identified in job instructions;
- Notifies Lead Operator of component quality issues;
- Works with Lead Operator and Assistant Operator to resolve quality concerns;
- Performs regular quality checks during production of a job;
- Communicates maintenance concerns/issues to supervisors and maintenance staff;
- Ensures safety practices are followed;
- Performs stretching exercises, prior to beginning of shift;
- Wears appropriate personal protective gear, if necessary;
- Uses company provided tools and resources to ensure optimal ergonomics;
- Ensures stock staging area is kept organized;
- Ensures equipment area is kept clean and components are in staging area;
- Ensures component boxes and mail trays are out of workflow area:
- Sweeps floor, as necessary;
- Cleans equipment as required;
- Completes appropriate production and time reports, as assigned;
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
High school diploma or equivalent is required, minimum of 3 years experience as a W&D Inserter Operator Assistant or 5 years experience running production equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job;
- bending, stooping, repetitive motion, standing for long periods of time, moving up to 15 pounds regularly and lifting up to 45 pounds intermittently;
- Ability to read and interpret job instructions;
- Ability to work with computerized systems;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime and weekends;
- Ability to monitor production equipment for speed and quality;
- Ability to recognize sequential order;
- Knowledge of mechanical operations of equipment;
- Knowledge of production processes;
- Knowledge of computers;
- Basic knowledge of postal guidelines for sorted mail;
- Skill in operating equipment;
- Mechanical aptitude;
Grinder Machine Operator - 3Rd Shift
Valmet Corporation is a leading global developer and supplier of services and technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our 12,000+ professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers’ performance forward – every day.
Produces parts by preparing machine for production by positioning, setting and adjusting controls to maintain specifications; studies work instructions, specifications, parts lists, drawings; gathers parts, tools and materials required; verifies specifications of completed product by measuring and recording results on production order or quality documents. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements according to manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions or requesting repair. May assist with receiving, storing, or distributing material, tools, equipment, and products within the facility as required.
This is a third shift position working from 10:45pm to 7:15am.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three to five (3-5) years manufacturing background and assembly experience. Must be able to read blue prints and use precision instruments. Forklift license and overhead crane operation experience.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Please note that any offer of employment is contingent upon a background check and drug screen.
In addition to competitive wages, Valmet offers a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage as well as a company funded pension plan, 401k with company match, paid vacation and company holidays, short- and long-term disability, company paid life insurance, and Business Travel Accident Insurance.
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.
Embroidery Machine Operator
We are seeking an EMBROIDERY MACHINE OPERATOR to join our team!
- Will run multi-head machines
- Log and record work processed
- Must Be able to work overtime and possible weekends
- Previous experience in embroidery machines is a plus but we will train
- Familiarity with machines that have timed cycles
- Able to use a computer Keyboard and Screen to type in Names.
- Strong English and spelling skills
- Excellent focus on detail
- Ability to perform and remember repetitive procedures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Compensation will depend on Skill level, Improvement in Efficiency and Quality of the the job performed
- Must be production minded