Auditor County Or City Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auditor County Or City
Project Coordinator, Healthiest Cities And Counties Challenge
The Technical Project Coordinator will provide day-to–day oversight of the Healthiest Cities & Counties Challenge (HC&CC) website and Learning Network. This will involve maintaining the Healthiest Cities & Counties website including, but not limited to, managing updates, site metrics and content as well as providing Learning Network infrastructure technical assistance in consultation with HC&CC Project Director and APHA Web Manager.
This position will also assist with administrative support as necessary. The position is grant funded and guaranteed for one year with a likely extension into year 3 based on funding and performance. Serve as first point of contact for technical assistance on the Learning Network and website.
Update and identify content on the Healthiest Cities & Counties Challenge website and Learning Network website as needed.
Maintain and track Learning Network technical assistance inquiries, suggestions and speaker requests. Identify content and experts for blogs and other communication vehicles.
Conduct community and member spotlight interviews. Help disseminate all communications. Regularly track Learning Network & website engagement metrics.
Generate Learning Network user and technical assistance reports and regular updates for HC&CC partners and staff. Travel to APHA Annual Meeting or other meetings as necessary to represent HC&CC. Maintain contacts’ database to track questions, comments, and requests for technical assistance.
Assist in identifying speakers, topics and resources for the Learning Network. Participates in regular Partner calls and meetings. Take and disseminate notes from internal and external meetings as needed.
Maintain finalist contact list. Complete other administrative duties as assigned. Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum 2 years of successful experience in professional setting. Excellent written communication skills. Basic understanding of web content management and HTML.
Familiarity with Google Analytics. Knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. Team Player.
Excellent attention to detail. Salary 40’s, commensurate with experience. Hours: 35 hours a week, full-time, Mon- Fri. (daytime). Number of openings: 1.
Applicants who meet the requirements and are interested in being considered for this position should upload the following information: + Cover letter; + Resume; + A writing sample; + Salary requirement; + Three – five professional references (name, title, company name and phone number and email). (If you are uploading a pdf document, the document needs to be a file that was created and can be manipulated and converted in order to upload.) Deadline to apply for this position is July 28, 2017 @5 pm (Eastern Standard Time). EEO/AA/VETS/DISABILITY. APHA is strongly and actively committed to diversity in its workplace. ID: 2017-1257 Grant Position:
Yes Length of Assignment: One to three years based on funding and performance. External Company Name: American Public Health Association External Company URL: www.apha.org
Post a Job
Part Time Vionic Beach Brand Ambassador - Orange County Beach Cities
Do you love the ocean air and salt in your hair? Do you want your summer office to be where the sky meets the sea and where life feels right with the beach in sight? Are you a fashion-forward, beach lover who would thrive representing shoe fashions of the beach lifestyle? Then look no further, BDS Marketing has an amazing opportunity to represent Vionic Beach flip flops throughout June, July, August, September and October at a variety of fun, outdoor events up and down the coast!
Vionic Beach has taken everybody’s favorite go-to summer flip-flop and made it better! As the Vionic Beach Brand Ambassador, you will be responsible for driving sales of Vionic Beach flip flops and building brand awareness of the Vionic Beach brand. You will share the benefits and features of these flip flops with their superior arch-hugging support while being at some of the summer’s hottest beach volleyball tournaments, surfing contests and outdoor music festivals. Approaching people walking by, smiling, and engaging them in friendly conversation must be something you are comfortable doing as well as providing knowledgeable, prompt, and professional customer service that supports the values, mission and vision of the Vionic Beach brand.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Guest Services, Brand Ambassador or Retail apparel experience preferred
- Ability to understand direction and communicate
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and management staff
- Demonstrate a courteous and helpful attitude
- Must be able to manage personal time to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- High School/Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to drive to event locations
- Available on weekends with some weekday availability as well (typically Thursday and Friday)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embrace and utilize customer service training principles
- Build deep connections to the customer using training principles
- Understand expectations and achieve targeted sales goals.
- Drive toward a high level of product expertise
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of Retail and Event standards (Attendance, Conduct Standards, Matter of Respect, etc.)
- Ensure all merchandising standards are maintained
- Support other facets of the retail location as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly sit, stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, grasp, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Always carrying and lifting something into stores up to 10 lbs.
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Regular travel within assigned territory, have access to daily reliable transportation
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment with potentially high summer temperatures
- Ability to wear Vionic Beach flip flops during your entire shift
- Ability to work on sand, grass, asphalt and cement.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS:
- Apply online for this opportunity to be considered
- Participate in a phone interview with a superstar recruiter
- If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
- If hired, a passing background check and drug screen is required
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world’s top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com.Post a Job
Registered Nurse (Rn), School Board Of Orange County
Global Empire, LLC (GHG) is a Healthcare Staffing Company specialized in providing reliable and qualified healthcare professionals for Government contracts nationwide.
We are seeking Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with pediatric experience for an available contract opportunity at the School Board of Orange County, Florida.
Students requiring nursing services may be in attendance at any school within The School Board of Orange County, Florida district.
Currently, there are 182 schools within the district with the possibility for additional schools to be added over the 3-year life of this contract.
For a one-on-one nurse request, a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with pediatric experience is required to provide the care identified on the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
Services may include but not limited to the following:
Escorting the student to and from home and school.
Monitoring vital signs on a scheduled basis.
Observing for changes in medical condition or behavior throughout the day.
Performing skilled medical procedures and maintaining a detailed nursing log.
Escorting for overnight trip supervision for school endorsed activities: field trips, camps, etc.
Provide documentation of medical treatments and care as requested.
The assigned nurse will be provided a detailed list of equipment and procedures required for each assignment.
Nurse shall have current knowledge with communicable disease management per OCPS protocol.
For summer and for substitute requests, a RN or an LPN is required to provide the following:
Assess individual student health needs, administer medication, provide emergency intervention and complete health screening.
Interventions for medically fragile and chronically ill students would include, but are not limited to: tracheotomy and oral suctioning, oxygen administration, apnea monitoring, gastronomy tube feeds, nutritional assessment clean intermittent catheterization, seizure management, monitoring of shunts, dressing changes, cardiac assessment, cast care and brace check`s.
The RN or LPN would provide general education to staff regarding specific interventions for student self-care, and train staff/students regarding infection control/universal precautions.
Case management would include development of individualized health care plan, collaboration between student/parent/physician/school/community, and maintaining medical documentation.
RN or LPN license form the State of FL Nursing Board.
JOB APPLICATION LINK: http://ghg.catsone.com/careers
Speech Language Pathologist- Need In Ventura County
GENERAL PURPOSE: To provide direct patient care and support activities which
build and maintain a TheraEx Rehabilitation Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: Provides treatment programs to maximize speech,
language, cognitive, and swallowing abilities within each patient’s structural or
functional limitations: evaluates and treats patients, communicates with families,
physicians and other interdisciplinary team members, documents services in the
medical records. Contributes to professional development of self and others.
Enhances interdisciplinary team through professional skills and knowledge.
Demonstrates safe working practices.
1. Provides patient treatments, which meet patient needs, and uses current
treatment knowledge in accordance with TheraEx Rehabilitation clinical
procedures. This includes but is not limited to:
- Developing effective plan of treatment and obtaining appropriate approvals
- Utilizing appropriate evaluation tools and completing accurate evaluations.
- Communicating with supervisor and other health team members regarding
problems, and plans.
- Instructing patients’ families or nursing staff in specified follow through
- Interviewing patients and families regarding previous level of functioning and
- Demonstrating knowledge of appropriate resources for problem-solving and
- Evaluating patients within facility-specific time frame.
- Supervising Clinical Fellow and other SLPs in direct patient care and patient
2. Writes accurate, complete, and clear documentation in accordance with
TheraEx Rehabilitation, regulatory, licensing, payor, and accrediting
requirements. This includes but is not limited to:
- Recording Resident Needs Reviews, evaluations, daily treatment notes,
- Recording treatment charges and insuring that documentation is consistent
- Writing specific, objective documentation, which is outcome oriented and
achieved to date. Includes specific, objective measurable goals.
- Managing Medicare Medical Review and Denials process in conjunction with
- Acquiring and documenting consents/approvals for treatment when necessary.
approach to patient care. This includes but is not limited to:
- Integrating findings of other members of the interdisciplinary team in treatment
- Integrating input from patient and family in treatment assessment and
- Preparing for and providing meaningful contributions to the rehab team
conferences, and caregiver training sessions.
- Collaborating with and informing facility staff in areas of patient progress.
- Educating members of the team in areas of expertise.
- Working with facility to teach documentation practices, which assist the
- Communicating effectively with discharge planners.
but is not limited to:
- Utilizing continuing education assistance to achieve targeted quality
- Interacting with peer therapist at local acute hospitals and other environments,
- Presenting effectively at weekly rehab team conferences, facility in-services,
- Maintaining current body of knowledge in areas of clinical expertise through
- Meeting continuing education requirements of regulatory agencies.
the unparalleled provider of rehab to the elderly by contribution as a
professional member of the staff. This includes but is not limited to:
- Consistently demonstrating TheraEx Rehabilitation core values in interacting
patient’s care, and the general public.
- Consistently demonstrating professional standards as outlined in the TheraEx
- Contributing to a positive work team by sharing information, using problemsolving
- Actively participating in and supporting marketing activities as introduced by
- Demonstrating superior customer service through courtesy, consistent followup
6. Demonstrates safe working practices. This includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and correcting safety hazards or notifying the facility or the Director
- Maintaining work areas in safe and orderly fashion.
- Maintaining equipment in safe working order.
- Using proper body mechanics during treatments of patients and during support
- Using universal safety precautions.
- Wearing appropriate safety equipment (i.e., gloves when in contact with the
1. Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge in Speech-Language Pathology evaluation and treatment as they
- Ability to supervise and direct assistants and aides. Knowledge of medical
- Ability to work with all types and levels of staff and patients.
- Must successfully complete TheraEx Rehabilitation clinical screening.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited SLP
- 2-3 years experience in a skilled nursing facility rehab environment or
For Direct Patient Care:
- Speech-Language Pathologist will spend approximately 60-80% of time
- Must be able to perform CPR, if required.
- Speech-Language Pathologist will spend approximately 5-10% of time sitting
- Speech-Language Pathologist Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Current CPR certification, if required.
- Current state Speech-Language Pathology license or license candidate under
- Some facilities may require current state driver’s license.
Mortgage Branch Manager - Orange County
- Identifies market opportunities and hires/develops retail Loan Consultants
- Identifies new business opportunities for their existing Loan Consultants in order to meet office goals
- Develops/executes overall market strategy to increase retail volume, market
- Supports production office(s)
1 yearbusiness plans, consistently monitoring progress versus plan
- Collaborates with operations support to ensure customer service, loan quality and pull through targets are achieved and/or exceeded
- Responsible for communication and implementation of company policy and procedures
- Holds regular performance discussions for all Loan Consultants and performance issues in a timely manner
- Provides regular reporting on retail performance within the assigned market
- Responsible for producing personal loan volume at or above target expectations
- Maintain active recruiting database
- Manages the P&L for the branch
- Experience as a Producing Loan Consultant required; Management experience with Producing Loan Consultant's preferred
- Management experience working with Retail Loan Consultants preferred
- 2+ years' experience in mortgage (production), including LOS system experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Groomer - Orange County
Do you love the idea of being surrounded by the most loveable furry pets, our customers? Kriser’s believes in a movement that is derived out of a passion for pets and offers only natural and organic products free of additives and chemicals. We also offer a great family oriented environment bound by a passion for pets. To be honest we’re just a great place to work and here are a few reasons why:
- Flexible scheduling
- Bathers are available to help bath your dogs
- Benefits for full-time Groomers include health insurance, employee discounts, paid time off and don’t forget…being able to bring your dog to work!
- Complete high quality grooms
- Provide customers with an exceptional guest experience
- Provide all pet guest with kindness and respect at all times
- Speak authentically about products and services offered at Kriser’s.
- Share product knowledge and suggestions to fit customer needs and promote pet health
- Maintain a clean work area
- Grooming certification or license
- At least 6 months professional grooming experience required
- Grooming tools and equipment in good working condition
- Passion for dog grooming and the well-being of pets
- Knowledgeable in breed standard grooms
- Skills in scissoring, general cleaning, nail trimming, styling, and all other pet grooming functions
- Willingness to be educated about the products and services offered at Kriser’s
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which will require evening and weekend shifts
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move animals and items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be comfortable around animals.
Post a Job
Restaurant Manager- Midwest City OK
Talented Restaurant Managers Needed
We are looking for leaders with at least 2 years of Restaurant Management experience including managing the entire restaurant staff while maintaining the highest quality of service standards. Our ideal managers have outstanding leadership skills, are Guest-focused and ideally proficient in culinary operations. Since we're a fast-casual concept we're looking for leaders who understand that speed and quality must go hand in hand in order to keep our guests coming back. Managing one of our restaurants is an intense but balanced experience. No late nights means more life outside of work. And with competitive salary and benefits, you'll be excited about the job - and feel valued for doing it.
We can offer you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Plan
- No late nights for a better work/life balance
- Generous and delicious meal benefits
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
We are seeking an Customer Associate to become apart of a team supported by one of the nation's largest Energy Deregulation marketing firms. If you have prior experience or entry levels sales experience, we want you. We provide complete on the job paid training. The role of the an Associate is ideal for individuals who are ambitious, committed, driven to succeed, and ultimately willing to work for it. Weekly compensation, in-house promotions, bonus opportunities, and you will be educated on the culture of the deregulated energy industry so that you will become a recognized leader amongst your peers.
Learn from the best - Comprehensive Daily Paid Training*
Are Team Players who see each other through the daily tasks*
Receive recognition and are reward with the opportunity for promotion*
Are Paid Weekly, no holdouts, you work hard and deserve compensation*
Create a Positive and Exciting Work Environment*
Daily Duties Include (but not limited to):
Processing and verifying paperwork*
Verifying client contact information*
Educating and Assisting clients with understanding the choices and best utility options*
Follow communication procedures, guidelines and systems at the needs of the business*
Build sustainable relationships of trust as you monitor and report during daily meetings*
Strong Communication Skills*
Ability to adapt and respond to different customers*
Ability to multi-task*
Posses Leadership Skills*
Works well in a Team environment*
Customer Service Excellence*
IT Systems Auditor
Our Company Group strives to create lasting, strong relationships with our team members. Because we focus on career development, we hire talented team members at every level when we find them, rather than just filling positions.
Once on board, we work with you to help you earn your way up through the ranks. Consulting roles in our Company Group have emphasis on both strategy and experienced professional backgrounds. our Company Group also hires individuals with deep industry knowledge and experience within the outsourcing advisory services industry. Often, specialist and senior specialist are allocated with strategy team members to bring a well balanced fresh approach to a recommended solution for the client.
This position will report to the IT Risk Manager within the Information Security Office (ISO). This position will conduct risk analysis on information systems, platforms, and processes in accordance with established regulations and organizational standards. He/she will evaluate IT infrastructure in terms of risk to the organization and establish controls to mitigate loss of data, confidentiality, integrity and availability, while aligning those initiatives to the core organizational mission of Research, Care and Education. He/she will determine and recommend improvements in current risk management framework and controls.
Principle Duties include:
Conduct IT risk analysis, evaluations and education on IT assets and processes; evaluate risks associated with the procurement of new IT products/systems; evaluate risks associated on the use of third-party IT vendors (business associates); evaluate and propose solutions to mitigate risks under the established risk management strategies; assist constituents with remediation planning and ensure identified gaps have been appropriately managed in order to achieve certification; perform technical testing of controls for assurance and validation of IT asset compliance; review compliance regulations and assist with updating organizational compliance initiatives; assist in the development of internal processes for streamlining risk analysis techniques; assist in development of HIPAA Privacy and Security training content and initiatives; other duties as assigned.
Relevant training/education/experience plus one to four years of related experience.
Strong background in IT risk analysis, auditing and/or information security practices with significant experience in a complex, multi-platform, higher education or healthcare IT environment. Understanding of regulatory compliance and industry best practices towards maintaining compliance with HIPAA/HITECH, 21 CFR Part 11, PCI, FERPA and GLBA. Familiarity with IT frameworks such as ISO, HITRUST, ITIL or COBIT. Ability to prepare both executive and detailed reports on risk findings and status. Ability to develop remediation plans and guide departments with remediation strategy. Strong service commitment, and verbal, writing, and reporting skills. High level of integrity, and sound judgment concerning security and privacy. Ability to plan and execute project plans. Ability to understand and work with healthcare professionals, educators and researchers. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as be creative and innovative at conducting a high volume of risk analyses while reporting accurate and relevant risks to the appropriate constituents.
Our Company Group?s research practice also hires all role levels with a focus on career development. Whether you have years of experience or just graduated from college, we welcome promising individuals who are interested in a career with us.
Post a Job
Robin Thompson & Associates, Inc. (RTA) is looking for a marvelous Senior Auditor for a large financial client located in Washington, D.C.
- 3-5 years of auditing experience
- Federal auditing experience
- Active Secret clearance, at minimum
- CPA preferred