Auditor Data Processing Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auditor Data Processing
Chemical Processing Auditor
ENTREPRENEUR / RETIREMENT OPPORTUNITY!
CONTRACT WITH THE PERFORMANCE REVIEW INSTITUTE AS A
CHEMICAL PROCESSING AUDITOR!
Scope of Work:
- Conducting an audit based on an industry-approved checklist, including a review of procedures, work instructions, training records and other documentation to confirm compliance to customer requirements. Observation of actual part processing through job audits to ensure that the documented requirements are properly flowed down and implemented on the shop floor. Completing a comprehensive audit report for review by the Nadcap Chemical Processing Task Group.
- Willingness to travel and conduct audits (Relocation NOT required)
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Chemistry or Related Field
- Five Years "hands on" experience (preferably in the Aerospace Industry) with two or more of the following processes: Anodizing, Chemical Cleaning, Chemical Milling, Conversion/Phosphate Coating, Etching, Laboratory Evaluation, Paint/Dry Film Coatings, Plating, Stripping, Surface Prep Prior to Metal Bond, Surface Treatment/Passivation
- Five year’s experience as an auditor (Aerospace Industry Preferred)
- Thorough understanding of aerospace chemical processing specifications, processes, and equipment
For more information & to apply online, go to www.eauditstaff.com
Back-End Engineer ( Java / SQL / Data Processing )
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Back-end Engineer ( Java / SQL / Data processing )
Duration: 6+ months
* Become a key member of a highly-valuable, innovative team solving the challenge of obtaining product data for the entire Client store assortment and making it available to various multichannel teams
* Help invent the next generation of ecommerce; integrated experiences that leverage product data for various use cases across client website, stores and mobile
* Work with world-class technologists and product visionaries as a contributing member of the client core engineering team
* Design and develop high-performance and scalable applications for use within the Client product ecosystem
* Be responsible for laying the foundation for the platform as well as proposing solutions to ease software development, monitoring of software, etc.
* Be excited about making an immediate impact on a global scale
* BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience)
5+ years of backend engineering work experience
* Strong knowledge of Java and at least one scripting language, Python a plus
* Experience with Unix-like operating systems required
* Strong Experience with backend data processing and databases, both relational and NoSQL
* Experience with Hadoop, Hive and related big data systems is a plus
* Experience in building distributed/scalable systems is a plus
* Good testing practices (unit, integration, system) with automation
Process Compliance Auditor
Process Compliance Auditor
Pay Rate: $15.00-$17.00/hour DOE
Responsible for conducting internal audits of processes governed under Quality Management System and monitoring compliance. Ensuring compliance with internal controls and recommending improvements. Maintains the control of the company’s policies, work instructions, procedures and forms pertaining to the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001, ensures that all Process documents are current and available for use.
- Conducts internal audits per the Audit Schedule by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, procedures, work instructions and documentation.
- Interface with all personnel as applicable when auditing processes.
- Reports all findings and observations from audit results and generates Corrective Action Request for each non-conformance found.
- Generates Corrective and Preventative Action Request for any potential problem found during audits, tracks from request to close.
- Conducts follow-up audits and effectiveness reviews on all Corrective and Preventative actions; reports all findings of results
- Reviews and Audits changes on existing Process documents or new documents prior to release; ensures the changes do not conflict or adversely affect other existing processes.
- Assigns the Process document number and generates DRA (Document Review & Approval) form; and communicates final release to the applicable departments. Update and maintains the revisions.
- Maintains the master index, approved document files and obsolete archives.
- Maintains and ensures the Process system folders are updated with current document revision and any hardcopies have been removed from point of use.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- May assist with writing Process work instructions and procedures.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- College Degree (BA/BS) or High School Diploma with 1-2 years related, applicable experience.
- Certified Auditor to ISO 9001 standards
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Computer literate – Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel).
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the ability to interpret and summarize data.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent organization and time management skills
- Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening) with the ability to interface professionally and responsibly with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in excess of standards hours, as needed.
Tri-Starr Personnel provides innovative and strategic staffing solutions by recruiting talented job seekers and connecting them with reputable employers in leading employment industries. Our core purpose is to assist employers and job seekers in reaching professional and personal goals while creating opportunities and fostering the growth of the individual.
The Tri-Starr Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, employing, training, promoting, and developing individuals without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender status, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or any other protected status.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Data Processing Specialist
A Data Processing Specialist is responsible for inputting data from faxed documents correctly into our system. Attention to detail and organization are important aspects of this position so we are looking for someone who has the capacity to ensure data is entered accurately into the system to be viewed by our clients.
The primary responsibilities of a Data Processing Specialist are as follows:
- Quality assurance and data review of information obtained for verifications
- Guarantee daily, weekly, and monthly goals are met
- Maintain effective record keeping for all faxes received
- Ensure all faxes are followed up on in a timely manner
- Attention to detail
- Previous work in data entry or data processing
- Typing- 50 WPM
- Understanding of general computer applications
- Works well independently
- Prior experience with sensitive data
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
4278 Healthcare Data Process Business Analyst
Role- Healthcare Data Process Business Analyst
Type of Hire- Contract (W2/1099)
- Conducts reviews of audits made by fellow auditors.
- Maintains the confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Conducts queries and communicates data findings in written and oral reports as well as presentations.
- Analyzing federal and state regulations / policies for Medicaid and CHIP reimbursements.
- Conducts audits to determine if reimbursements to medical providers were in compliance with federal/ state regulations and policies.
Phone : 408 757 4336 (PST)
Post a Job
Data Entry For Processing Department
Metal Supply, Inc. (MSI) has an immediate opening for a qualified Data Entry position. MSI is an AISC, LA City, and AWS D1.1 certified structural steel fabricator and misc. metals distributor serving the state of California for 55 years. We have the highest commitment to precision, quality control, and on-time delivery, promoting a team atmosphere where everyone is committed to providing a personal contribution to the success of our team, company and clients.
-Responsible for entering order information into our computer software system
-Aptitude for managing multiple orders simultaneously and multitask ensuring proper follow through and completion.
-Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn proprietary applications.
-Strong verbal and written communication skills
-Prepare/collect show files and data
-Responds to correspondence via email on a daily basis in a timely manner.
-Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform many functions of the job.
-Help in the receiving functional requirements per system.
-Keep accurate records and filing of inventory records.
-Must be self-motivated, and a self-starter
-Customer service/logistics experience preferred
-Willing to work night shift
We deliver to our customers the best products and services, period.
As metal fabricators, MSI brings its customers nothing short of complete honesty and integrity.
We see every customer of every size as a potential long-term trading partner, and we want to do our best to make that partnership successful.
Data Processing Assistant
We are looking for a Data Processing GEEK. A unique innate and intuitive individual who is able to work with a variety of data driven programs, some 3rd party programs and other which are custom created.
We operate a product fulfillment warehouse in Lincolnwood IL on the boarder of Chicago. Most of our data is related to various products such as product names, ID’s, SKU;s and other unique identifiers and how they relate to sales order information including addresses, shipping information , inventory and tracking numbers.
Some data entry is involved but this is not a data entry position and experience with manipulating and processing data is essential.
Please send your resume
Data Processing Scientist
We are looking for Data Scientists (Fluid mechanics) to help us retrieve the information hidden in huge data through sophisticated signal processing techniques and data fusion methods. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
PhD in related field plus a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Must have experience in time-series data analysis for Fluid mechanics
- Familiar with statistical signal processing, FFT and wavelet, adaptive filtering, noise reducing, etc
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, multi-variate calculus and linear algebra
- Good scripting and programming skills will be a plus
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills and willing to work with other teams
Processing Clerk / Data Entry
STEEL SERVICE CENTER seeking to add a PROCESSING CLERK/ DATA ENTRY to our team! You will be responsible for accurate data entry, file maintenance, and record keeping. FAST PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT . GOOD MULTI TASKER
- Enter variety of data using current technology
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review and enter data updates in the systems
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Previous experience in data entry or other related fields
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Ecommerce Data Processing Specialist
We are seeking an eCommerce data entry specialist responsible for developing and manipulating product information for our online store.
You will be working closely with a team of people responsible for creating, manipulating, and uploading products to our online store. Responsibilities include data manipulation, problem solving, and search engine optimization. This position reports to the online store production manager.
This job requires a high level of logic and analytical skills.
· Basic knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization)
· Intermediate knowledge of HTML
· Intermediate knowledge of Excel
· Basic technical writing skills
· Analytical & problem-solving skills
· Logic and organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Critical thinking skills
· Previous eCommerce experience a plus
· Volusion experience a plus