Auditor Data Processing Job Description Sample
Data Processing Engineer
GreenZone Solutions, Inc. is seeking a dynamic, results driven Data Engineer who will support the Federal client's data program through the development of tools and infrastructure for the data processing use cases.
- Application development using programming languages such as Java, Python, Rust and Scala.
- Complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) including writing requirements, implementation, testing, technical documentation and deployment of software applications.
- Assemble data storage and processing infrastructure that allows working nimbly through extensive amounts of analytics data.
- Design and build robust and scalable solutions for managing structured and unstructured data.
- Database instrumentation and automation.
- Troubleshoot and modify database internals.
- Develop and documenting service Application Program Interface (API)'s for the collection, cleansing, and storage of data.
- Work with data scientists, database architects, data analysts, business users and business managers to identify and develop data processing use cases.
- Work with data architects, business users and business managers to identify and develop data infrastructure, including data layers, API’s, applications, and processing pipelines.
- Orchestrate server environments on the data platform with tools such as Puppet and Ansible.
- Develop interfaces and applications for accessing and visualizing data.
- Develop line of business applications using Salesforce and SharePoint platforms for collecting and presenting data.
- Work with business users and the data operations group to develop automated ETL routines to ingest disparate sources of data into SQL databases.
- Work with other data architects to develop databases and data models for PostgreSQL, SQL Server using tools such as SQL PowerArchitect.
- Document and maintain systems designs and operations manuals.
- Complete software development lifecycle (SDLC) including writing requirements, implementation, testing, technical documentation and deployment of software applications.
- Assemble data storage, processing, and integration infrastructure.
- Provide automation of data management processes.
- Tool development to support a team of Data Architects, Data Analysts and Data Scientists.
- Microsoft Access frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field of study.
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity.
- Experience in development of software applications utilizing one or more of the following programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++, or Scala
- Experience using SQL and database programming languages such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server.
- Experience building high availability, high performing, scalable data services.
- Ability to write code to manage back-end transactional processing systems, and high volume procedures.
- Ability to implement and deliver data analytics solutions on Hadoop and related tools.
- Knowledge of data sharing techniques and implementing scale-out data layers.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and influence cross functionally.
- Ability to multi-task as well as be strategic, creative and innovative in a dynamic, fast paced matrix team environment.
- Excellent documentation skills and the ability to recommend best practices and articulate process improvements and required changes.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while balancing rapidly changing priorities.
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
We are an equal employment opportunity and E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Document Processing Specialist / Data Entry / Insurance
THE POSITION: INSURANCE PROCESSING SPECIALIST - Start Date Jan 22nd
Our 1 minute typing assessment must be completed for candidates to be considered for onsite interviews. This is considered the first step in the process for document processor positions.
Want to take the first step in a fulfilling career with State National Companies? Apply for a position as an Insurance Processing Specialist. You’ll play a key role in our portfolio protection insurance programs as you update insurance coverage data quickly and accurately. You’ll need to be a dependable self-starter who can meet strict deadlines and high-quality standards in order to serve our customers. Apply today and you could secure a rewarding position for years to come.
- Analyze and interpret insurance documents and update information to a proprietary computer system
- Perform within strict guidelines while maintaining high standards of accuracy and productivity
- Be part of a team responsible for overall service level standards
- Excellent data entry skills – minimum of 45 WPM
- Demonstrate essential cognitive skills by passing required assessment
- Ability to remain focused with attention to detail for entire shift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One-year prior experience in a fast-paced production environment preferred
- Previous insurance experience beneficial, especially auto insurance
State National is a smoke-free/tobacco-free employer.
Due to the nature of our business, State National does not employ anyone who has been convicted of any felony charges.
Want to take the first step in a fulfilling career with State National Companies? Apply for a position as a Contact Center Specialist and use your excellent problem solving and people skills to provide appropriate answers and resolution to a variety of insurance-related questions. You’ll respond to inbound calls from our financial institution customers and insurance agents, and make outbound calls or web verifications to insurance companies to confirm insurance information. Join a fun, lively team that encourages you to deliver exceptional experiences for our clients and rewards you for outstanding performance.
•Company Paid Holidays and Generous PTO
•Casual dress every day
•Beautiful Campus and Modern Workplace Environment
American Family Data Entry Processing Professional
Spherion, in partnership with American Family Insurance, is currently recruiting for temporary, long-term Data Entry Processors to work in our Personal Lines area. These individuals will be performing straight keying, some research in regards to the data and processing any data clean-up necessary. Dual screens are used in this position. This will be a great opportunity to work at a very stable organization with a great work environment.
- Minimum typing is 30 words per minute
- High attention to detail
- Ability to succeed in a productivity driven setting
- Able to work with routine tasks
Lead Research Engineer - Real Time Automotive Sensor Data Processing
Build your career. Its all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstates Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
Allstate is looking to hire researchers to join our Innovation team at our downtown Chicago and Menlo Park(SF Bay area) locations.
Our team works on a diverse set of data and systems including GPS probe, Accident data, LiDAR and high-resolution imagery to create driver safety solutions and helps build next-generation road risk assessing platforms.
This is a great opportunity to work with a talented team of some of the world's leading experts to build solutions that are not only groundbreaking, but also help make driving safer and save lives.
Under leadership of Director of Innovation and Research, the Lead Research Engineer will develop novel algorithms and techniques by leveraging Geo-spatial data
and a host of vehicle generated data sets to address collision avoidance in advanced vehicles.
Deploy Computer Vision techniques such as object detection, scene recognition and structure from motion to solve interesting problems like Accident modeling, avoidance and prediction. He/she will also assist in efforts to evaluate, extract, scrub/prep, analyze and visualize spatial and non-spatial risk data using machine learning and statistical analysis and communicate to various stakeholders across and outside the company.
- Track and apply the latest algorithm improvements from industry and the research community. A strong passion for empirical research is a necessary trait.
- Collaborate in a fast-changing environment and to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues who range from world's best academic researchers, senior data scientists, Developers, Dev Ops, Hardware engineers, and Product managers.
- Occasionally make presentations on enterprise specific topics at meetings and conferences.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and/or training sessions to share insights from research, software, tools or proc
- Masters degree or PhD in computer science or a highly quantitative discipline.
- Knowledge designing algorithms to support broadcast of rapidly changing, latency-sensitive data.
- Genuinely excited and enthusiastic about learning and pushing technical limits when finding new solutions.
- Data mining analysis languages such as R, Pydata, Sql.
- Familiar with batch processing/real time systems like Flume, Kafka and Akka.
- Proficiency in statistical methods and analysis including a deep understanding of regression techniques.
- Proficiency in database management: create, edit, update, join, append and query data from spatial and non-spatial relational databases.
- Experience with data visualization and graphics tools for the creation of professional presentations reports, web content, or education materials.
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships and collaborations while being able to work independently and take initiative.
- Completed coursework or knowledge of machine learning techniques, in particular predictive model validation.
- Experience related to ADAS and vehicle systems is a plus.
- Exposure to ArcGIS is a plus
- Experience with data-parallel and/or accelerated computing (CUDA, OpenCL) is a plus.
- Big plus working knowledge of machine learning algorithms and software packages (Caffe, Torch, Theano, etc.)
Read more about our Innovation team on their blog: https://www.allstate.jobs/2017/09/12/innovation-at-allstate/
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for thisposition.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Director Of Data Processing Operations
Data-Mail has an opportunity on the leadership team for a Director of Data Processing Operations. This position reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and leads a team of 5 managers, with a total department size of 60 to 70 employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Documenting and standardizing workflow processes
- Identifying process improvements, prioritizing ideas and overseeing their implementation
- Ensuring quality metrics are defined, collected and reported on in an efficent and accurate manner
- Driving quality improvement initiatives through design and implementation, and tracking their impact
- Coordinating with the Production Systems Development team to visualize, design and implement improvements in the technology used throughout the Data Processing Center, to create process efficiencies, collect production data or reduce risk
- Work directly with clients to design and develop custom solutions to their specific data processing and personalized messaging challenges
The Data Processing Operations Director will lead all aspects of the Data Processing Operations Center, including the production scheduling, data processing, content programming and production output, in a high-volume and fast-paced environment. The Director is also responsible for identifying and overseeing the development of data processing and customer communication solutions based on customer feedback and industry trends. The Director, working closely with their team of leaders, will be responsible for managing appropriate staffing levels, P&L, recruiting, training, quality control, process design and workflow optimization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- 10+ years' experience in Data Processing or Customer Communications Production
- Extensive management and leadership skills in a large organization
- Strategic Operations
- Leadership experience in Marketing Production or Customer Communications and related technology (e.g. CASS, NCOA, Merge/Purge, Presort, Tabulation Reports, et al)
- Knowledge and exposure to a variety of methodologies, time studies and world class techniques
- Working knowledge of statistics and analytical evaluation of data
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong prior exposure to senior executives in an organization and third party vendor management skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels in a culturally diverse work environment
- BI Dashboard/Metrics Design and Development
- In-depth knowledge of: business systems implementation strategies, corporate security strategies, systems development life cycle
- Database Management experience is desired
Credit Processing - Data Entry
Eden Autos is currently seeking qualified Data Entry Processors (specifically Auto Loan Processing) to join our team! You will be responsible for entering customer data into our dealer financing portal, as well as continual customer contact throughout the credit & loan approval process.
- Review and enter data into dealer financing portal
- Verify information like employment, contact numbers, proof of residency, etc.
- Follow up with potential customers; maintain communication until contracts are approved
- Create and maintain logs for tracking purposes
- Review discrepancies in data received
- Advise supervisor of issues related to data
- Previous experience in data entry, credit/loan processing, or other related fields a plus
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent typing skills
- Strong organizational skills
Compensation commensurate upon experience
Apply today to schedule an interview with our staff!
Order Processing / Data Entry Clerk
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• order entry/ invoice entry/ EDI process and follow-ups
• monitoring & replying a high volume of emails related to invoicing and orders
• working with various internal departments, sales representatives, buyers, and developing excellent customer/vendor relation
• attending out-of-state trade shows and set-ups, 2-3 times a year, approx. 1 week at a time
• supporting various company events - sample sales, pre-show, show sample receiving
• miscellaneous office work -faxing, filing, etc.
• preparing reports using MS Excel
• Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel is a must (will be tested)
• Minimum 1 year of order processing/data entry experience with stable work history preferred
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with accuracy and efficiency
• Must be able to travel out-of-state 4 times a year, approx. 1-3 weeks at a time
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Professional and positive attitude
• Must be punctual and detailed oriented
• Type 45 wpm is a must
• Bilingual in Mandarin or Spanish is a strong plus
• No OPT or H-1 visa, or student please
After submitting your resume, please copy and paste the link below to your browser or check your email for the link to complete our Employment Application. A completed Employment Application is needed to proceed with your application.
Data Processing Analyst/Programmer
The job functions include, but are not limited to developing utilities and complex MS SQL Server queries for data extraction and reporting, performing data conversions from several data sources, develop necessary SQL for loading, updating and maintaining data tables. Improve existing processes and enhance system features. Work in collaboration with the Application Services team to develop and deploy a suite of tools for process automation. Organize and execute time-critical data driven by direct, interactive and database marketing initiatives. This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual that can work in a fast paced, time sensitive, high pressure environment; handling direct mail projects from receipt of raw data to output of production files, including data clean-up, data manipulation and postal presort. Knowledge of USPS regulations is required. Working extra hours as needed to meet our customers' deadlines.
Skills & Required Technical Experience
2+ years of MS SQL Server Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures, Reporting Services (SSRS).
2+ years of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
2+ years of postal presort software (Satori, BCC, First Logic or Group One).
Retrieve data from various sources and prepares data for hygiene and postal presort. Working on data manipulation and extraction using Microsoft SQL.
Quality Assurance – Verify accuracy of data pulled and revises methods of data retrieval by following a standard process. Perform internal audits: gather data from various sources/applications and databases to validate audit steps performed; evaluate quality assurance.
Develop complex SQL queries against various data and computer sources.
Compiles and prepares reports, graphs and charts of data developed by analyzing situations and/or data from which answers can be obtained.
Supports business area projects by applying general knowledge of the business area processes including best practices.
Intermediate MS Office skills including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets. Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including v-look-up, pivot tables, charts and graphing.
Must be well organized, extremely detail oriented and have great communication skills, both oral and written.
Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt quickly as external environment and organizational changes occur.
Write queries and stored procedures in SQL, exports data into excel or csv files, reviews them for quality and data integrity, and sends them to internal clients or external agencies.
Combining of data files for use of suppression or enrichment (Combining of different outputs format to aid in targeting).
Basic understanding of the direct marketing project process flow and execution a plus.
Develop, document and design new production procedures and quality standards.
Ability to multi-task multiple execution team deliverables and meet deadlines.
If you have strong logic and problem-solving skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we’d like to hear from you. To be considered for this position, please apply with your résumé, cover letter and salary requirement. Only qualified candidates who meet the position requirements will be considered.
Drug free workplace, E-verify and background check.
We boast cutting-edge capabilities and core competencies that cover the entire spectrum of direct mail - from the latest Variable Data Printing technology, production and pre-press to data hygiene, postal optimization and fulfillment. Our product lineup includes every direct mail format you can think of, and many you have never imagined. We literally do it all.
Data Entry/ Document Processing
Data Entry/Document Processing
Long Term Temp to Hire position available in the Harrisburg area. Must have very good computer skills and strong attention to detail. Some experience with HIPPA and or Medical Insurance preferred. E-mail resume today.
Bank Item Processing - Data Entry Specialist
Responsible for daily operations of Glacier Bancorp’s centralized data center for item processing for its subsidiary banks. Includes data entry and balancing of all incoming branch capture and inclearing work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Balancing each run needs to be completed timely and accurately.
- Print daily balancing reports. Verify each run is in balance so day shift work doesn’t cause errors for night operator. Verify GL entries are to proper divisions.
- Print all preventable errors and give to supervisor. Pull fax and/or email notifications from banks to ensure that all runs are worked.
- Must comply with all company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control. Must complete the assigned online training courses and achieve a passing score by due date.
- Data entry and/or banking experience is desired
- A high school degree or equivalent is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Have strong teamwork and professional communication skills to work with other team members and branch personnel.
- Knowledge of keyboarding and computer with 10-key proficiency desired.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both verbally and in writing (listens and understands problems and assist customers as needed).
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure and work quickly and accurately.
COMPENSATION: Salary is negotiable depending upon relevant experience. GBCI offers an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, health rewards program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; retirement plan (up to 3% employer match, 3% safe harbor contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise levels.
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY: Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $9 billion, operating in 14 divisions across 7 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and Arizona. We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change as our customers and communities do the same, recognizing that our Company has flourished because we've remained close to our customers and deeply rooted in our communities.
Our banks serve individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities. We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a larger banking organization.
Our organization offers an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, health rewards program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; retirement plan (up to 3% employer match, 3% safe harbor contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
We are a growing community leader within the Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $9 billion, operating in 14 divisions across 7 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and Arizona.
- The Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks:
- Glacier Bank of Kalispell
- First Security Bank of Missoula
- Valley Bank of Helena
- Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman
- Western Security Bank of Billings
- First Bank of Montana, Lewistown
- Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington
- 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah
- Citizens Community Bank of Idaho
- Bank of the San Juans in Colorado
- First Bank of Wyoming
- First State Bank in Wyoming
- North Cascades Bank in Washington
- Foothills Bank in Arizona
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!