Auditor Internal Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auditor Internal
Description: Conduct and/or assist in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities, including Title 31 reviews. Prepare the final formal written report of the audit findings and conduct the post-audit exit conference and follow-up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on the findings Job duties include but are not limited to: * Plan the purpose, scope, and approach of audits.
Evaluate the internal controls within the system and confer with the Internal Audit Supervisor or the Director of Internal Audit to address deficiencies which might require a change in the scope or approach of the audit.
Conduct the exit conference with the appropriate management personnel from the audit location.
Prepare the formal written report on the results of the audit, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls and the extent of compliance.
Perform post-audit follow up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings.
Must be at least 21 years of age.
Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or related field of study.
At least one year of internal, external or comparable audit/accounting experience.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
Must be able to travel 25-30% of the time.
Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: BG - Internal Audit Category: Internal Audit / Regulatory Compliance Position Code: BGEAUIN00 Shif: Days Status: Full Time
Post a Job
Capital Markets - Sr. Internal Auditor
Talent Supply is a technology focused recruiting firm with a vast network of resources to connect talented individuals with companies looking for them. Through our efficient recruiters and innovative search strategies, Talent Supply will help you find the right candidate fast. We deliver unique solutions across multiple industries and markets. As a startup, we have devised a surefire recruiting strategy to enable us provide better service for our clients at every stage of their organizational growth. We deliver enviable results for all sorts of positions including technology, engineering, finance, sales, marketing, accounting, legal and operational positions across all industries nationwide. Our commitment to quality has served us for both employees and clients since we started. Talent Supply prides itself on a team of professional recruiters that are available to tackle difficult staffing challenges other firms may face.
Assist with planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits/projects to facilitate compliance with federal laws, corporate standards and generally accepted accounting principals. Senior Internal Auditors are expected to fully demonstrate generalized knowledge of the mortgage industry and Fannie Mae's business operations and to pursue specialized functional area expertise in one or more areas.
- Successfully perform all key job functions of the Internal Auditor role at a higher level of complexity, scope and autonomy.
- Coordinate and lead audit team meetings to discuss the audit plan, including audit background, preliminary objectives/scope (identified during the Annual Audit Planning process), audit budget, audit execution schedule, affected departments, contacts and expectations. Take ownership and independently manage subsets of audits with minimal oversight from Audit Manager/Director. Conduct first-level review of Internal Auditor work and documentation; leverage Internal Audit Manager/Director guidance as needed.
- Review audit documentation; begin to determine risks and the potential impact of risks on the organization. Perform root cause analysis on exceptions identified during audits. Validate and document Risk Control Matrix; write test procedures based on Risk Control Matrix. Draft audit reports; revise and finalize with Audit Manager/Director. Write ICIs, discuss with audit management and validate issues with customers; assist with additional report writing as needed.
- Assist with tracking results of prior audits, identifying audit themes across organizations and determining if appropriate corrective action has been taken regarding significant audit concerns. Contribute to strengthening and improving the governance, risk and control environment of the organization; share issues, ideas and recommendations with the Internal Audit Manager/Director and Internal Audit teams.
- Provide informal, day-to-day coaching and guidance to Internal Auditors. Share knowledge of specialty areas to build knowledge and capabilities across Internal Audit.
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners at the manager and staff levels. Provide advice and share Internal Audit knowledge with business partner managers and staff to strengthen governance, risk and control environments, as appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 3+ years of related experience
- Must possess a CPA, CIA, CFA, or CIDA.
- Possess an appropriate combination of technical expertise in fields of (including but not limited to) mortgage backed securities, derivatives, liquidity risk management, interest rate risk management, understanding the mortgage market, and trading of the mortgage backed securities.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to apply risk concepts and identify the appropriate audit procedures to meet the intended objectives.
- Ability to identify the underlying cause and effect of an issue raised.
- Demonstrate a professional, positive and can do attitude.
- Ability to adapt to new information and challenges.
IT Internal Auditor
IT Internal Auditor
One of our clients, a major Retailer, is looking for a talented IT Internal Auditor
Permanent position with excellent compensation package and benefits.
Metro NY area
Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your rate/salary history/requirements.
IT Internal Auditor
The position will plan and perform primarily IT Audit (operational & compliance) fieldwork, as well as associated reporting and working paper documentation.
* Excellent customer service skills are essential
* Familiarity and compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
* Business writing and presentation skills essential
* Experience with third party compliance requirements (e.g., SAS70/SSAE16) desirable
Education, Licenses, Certificates, Registrations and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, computer science or related field
* Two to four years of IT audit in public accounting or internal audit experience is required
* "Big 4" experience is preferred
* Previous footwear or apparel company experience preferred
* CISA, CISSP, CPA or CIA is preferred
* Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) 404 experience is preferred
* Identifying and assessing technology and business risks and develop effective audit programs to address risks, executing appropriate tests of controls, presenting results and recommendations to management, developing effective audit reports and working papers.
* Perform reviews of IT policies, standards, and procedures. Recommend corrective action to improve controls, enhance operations and increase efficiency.
* Identifying, assessing and testing IT and automated controls and processes in various system environments, including ERP, network, OS, applications and databases. Working with the Internal Audit team to create a truly integrated auditing approach.
* Identify compliance risks and areas of improvement and evaluate the adequacy of designed controls, draw conclusions and present findings to management.
* Special project as required
* Other duties may be assigned
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: email@example.com
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers
Post a Job
Senior Internal Auditor
LOOKING TO LEAVE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING? HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!!
In this role you will:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Company’s key business processes, risks, and control activities
- Lead and execute project planning tasks (e.g., prepare project risk assessment, audit program, and planning memo)
- Lead and execute test procedures in accordance with the department’s standard audit methodology
- Oversee the project execution efforts of staff auditors (e.g., review work papers, delegate tasks)
- Communicate project status and test results timely and effectively to project management and key stakeholders
- Assist with the preparation of project deliverables (i.e., reports, memos, presentations)
- Work with project management and key stakeholders to design corrective actions that mitigate risk and/or improve business process efficiency/effectiveness to ultimately add value
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, training, and evaluating the performance of staff auditors to ensure proper execution of responsibilities and to aid in career development
- Champion the Internal Audit function to aid in recruiting new talent to the department and to increase departmental visibility across the Company
- Own self‐development through continuing education (e.g., off‐site training, webcasts)
- Focused on assessing key operational and financial processes, risks, and control activities
- Examples of scope include business units, manufacturing facilities, corporate functions, vendor relationships, customer relationships, and acquisition activity
- Focused on assessing compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as the processes that support compliance
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Accounting or other business discipline preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Financial Audits
- 2 or more years as an Audit Senior with a Big 4 or similar firm
- Certification(s) (e.g., CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CMA, CRMA) and/or advanced degree (e.g., MBA, MSA, MACC) is preferred
- Experience in a corporate internal audit department, public accounting or accounting consulting firm
- Experience auditing in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with general attest procedures
- Experience with larger ERP systems is highly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to form working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to consider various points of view
- Ability to think with a process improvement orientation and controls consciousness
- Ability to identify business risks and mitigating control activities
- Demonstrated commitment to achieve departmental objectives
- Plan or assist in planning audit engagements to ensure that an effective and efficient audit is performed. This includes conducting necessary planning meeting(s); reviewing prior audit reports and regulatory examinations; identifying potential risks; documenting the system of internal controls in place through narratives, flowcharts, or other means; updating the continuing audit file; and developing an audit program responsive to the risks identified in the planning process.
- Perform audit testing procedures in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. This includes observation and inquiry of bank personnel, analytical reviews, tests of transactions, and review of reconciliations.
- Follow up on reported audit concerns to assess the adequacy of corrective action taken on the identified concerns. Document results.
- Perform special reviews, research, and administrative duties as requested by the Internal Audit Manager, the Senior Risk Manager, or Executive Management.
- Perform audit procedures in connection with their financial audit of the Company. Assist in the coordination of internal and external audit efforts to ensure adequate audit coverage and minimize duplicate efforts.
- Help prepare for Audit Committee meetings by preparing and distributing a package of information in support of the meeting agenda.
- Bachelors or better in Accounting or related field.
- 3+: Combined Financial Institution Audit Experience
- Computer - Expert
- Interpersonal Skills - Expert
- Communication - Expert
- Attention to detail - Expert
- Analytical/Logical Thinking - Expert
Senior Internal Auditor
Global distribution company seeks to add a new Senior Auditor to the team. The Internal Audit Senior will be conducting a series of domestic and international audits of business units throughout the year as well as completing a number of projects at the corporate office. Travel is minimal around 30%.
The ideal candidate is eager to learn, enjoys improving processes, and doesn’t mind putting on a detective hat occasionally. The Internal Audit department is a collaborative team where opinions are valued and new ideas are always encouraged. Audit programs are never a final product, so we rely on our team to continuously improve our procedures. This is a great opportunity for a candidate in internal audit, public accounting, or consulting who is looking make a difference at an organization.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the Audit Manager in risk assessment, audit planning, and audit program development
- Lead and execute financial, operational, and compliance audit testing
- Document and discuss audit findings and actions plans with process owners and various levels of management
- Monitor and validate the remediation status of previously issued audit findings
- Evaluate policies and procedures and propose changes as needed
- Manage multiple time-sensitive, high-risk projects while meeting prescribed deadlines
- Facilitate interaction with and provide assistance to external audit team
- Conduct special reviews to prevent and detect fraud
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of consulting, internal audit, or external auditing experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 30% annually (a small percentage may be international travel)
- Ability to multi-task between many different projects
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test
- CPA, CIA, and/or CFE certification
- Experience in performing analytics over various types of data
- Fraud prevention/detection experience or training
- Experience with data analysis software is a plus (IDEA, ACL, etc.)
Internal Auditor I
If you want to make a positive difference and stand out from the crowd, you’ll fit in at The Standard (www.standard.com). Through our retirement plans and insurance products and services, we help people achieve financial well-being and peace of mind. Come join us and share our passion for serving our customers in a positively different way.
Perform audits, consulting reviews, and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing of the Company's network of control processes to assist management in ensuring that an appropriate control environment exists to support the achievement of organizational objectives related to reliability of financial reporting, safeguarding of assets, compliance with laws and regulations, and the effectiveness and efficiency of operations; and to assist members of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors in carrying out their oversight function. Perform and/or assist on financial, operational, and compliance audits, Sarbanes-Oxley testing, consulting projects, fraud investigations, and special projects, including risk assessment and control evaluation, and performance and documentation of testing to meet established scope and objectives. Advise management regarding adequacy of control structures, and negotiate effective, efficient solutions to control weaknesses.
Participate in the development of a dynamic risk-based audit plan linked to the Company's key business objectives. Analyze key financial and operational data, and recommend changes to the audit risk environment. Develop and maintain contacts with Company management to improve and enhance Internal Auditing's partnership with management through consultation and ongoing networking.
Assist in the development of computer assisted audit techniques (CAAT), and enhancements to department and auditing procedures to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit process and maximize the value provided to audit customers. Assist external auditors and examiners in attesting to the reliability and integrity of company financial information.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
Experience: 1-2 years auditing experience or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience. Knowledge of: Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); SEC Accounting and Reporting Requirements, internal auditing standards and techniques, control frameworks and Risk Analysis models.
Professional certification: CPA, CIA, CMA, CFE or CISA preferred.
Standard Insurance Company, The Standard Life Insurance Company of New York, Standard Retirement Services, Inc., StanCorp Equities, Inc. and StanCorp Investment Advisers, Inc., marketed as The Standard, are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status or any other condition protected by federal, state or local law. The Standard offers a drug and alcohol free work environment where possession, manufacture, transfer, offer, use of or being impaired by an illegal substance while on Standard property, or in other cases which the company believes might affect operations, safety or reputation of the company is prohibited.
The Standard requires a criminal background investigation, drug test, employment, education and licensing verification as a condition of employment. All employees of The Standard must be bondable. For more information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity applicant rights, click here.
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance or accommodation with the application process should contact HR Direct at 971-321-7871. This number is only for the use of individuals with disabilities who need accommodation with the application process. General inquiries about application status will not be addressed.
Functional Job Title: Internal Auditor I Time Type: Full-Time Req #: 16258 External Company Name: Standard, The
Internal Systems Auditor - Full Time - Corporate Compliance
Internal Systems Auditor
Corporate Compliance Tracking Code 20160925 Job Description JOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, develops, establishes, and implements policies and procedures for ANTHC’s internal auditing program. This position directs, develops, designs, executes and coordinates the financial and operational internal audit function in alignment with general accepted auditing standards.
This position will provide services related to controls around the financial reporting process, including business process and IT management controls. Particular emphasis on conducting risk assessments, establishing a risk based audit program and auditing the corporate financial controls. REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
Functions independently applying professional critique to the review of financial and operational application controls, business process controls, database security controls, IT general controls and third-party assurance. Creates and implements policies and procedures for the internal audit activities in accordance with the mission, vision and values, goals and objectives of ANTHC. Creates and implements a comprehensive, long-range audit program and annual audit work plan to include the risk assessment based evaluation of management controls as consistent with best practices and in consideration of the Institution of Internal Auditors, Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circulars.
Creates and develops reports containing the results of audit examinations to understand the practical recommendations for improvement, and provide reports that will address any findings that require board oversight to fulfill their duty of care. Examines ANTHC operational and financial controls, evaluates internal control over financial reporting and evaluates process efficiency and improvement, including but not limited to the audit committee functions, disclosure of conflicts of interest and Board oversight of financial reporting. Provides guidance and makes suggestions to ANTHC business units to facilitate enhanced internal monitoring and self evaluation activities.
Tests assumptions and provides assurance that ANTHC is reporting reliable information. This position verifies adherence to approved ANTHC policies and procedures and makes recommendations for revisions or new policies and procedures. Examines the controls within the Information Technology infrastructure which may be performed in conjunction with a financial statement audit, or other form of attestation engagement.
IT audit includes the collection and evaluation of evidence of information systems, practices, and operations and documented controls to assess whether the information systems adequately safeguard assets, maintains data integrity, and is operating effectively and efficiently to achieve ANTHC’s goals or objectives. Coordinates any external IT audit activities and reports that indicate requests for corrective action plans and managements response.Creates and develops reports, disclosing findings consistent professional practice standards to articulate findings, and request corrective action plans, and response and resolution of findings. This requires a review of the financial records or other relevant financial documents, written information or evaluation of practice versus written standards.
Coordinates, plans and conducts audits, drafts scopes of work, and coordinates resources for internal or contract audits. Ensures audits are performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and applicable federal regulations and state laws. Utilizes approved standard model format to analyze and record sufficient, reliable information to identify audit objectives and scope upfront, and ensure appropriate analyses and evaluation of findings to support conclusions.
Creates and implements corporate financial auditing and internal control reviews. Interfaces and coordinates with the operational stakeholders regarding the audits that will be conducted. Communicate issues that may involve non-compliance or misconduct of financial reporting standards and principles for voluntary disclosure to evaluate and to collaborate concerning the necessary actions.
Maintains documentation and provides reports on the auditing activities, findings, requests for actions plans and ongoing monitoring. Creates audit reports, oral or written, for the appropriate Board of Directors committees, including but not limited to the Compliance and Quality Committee or the Audit and Finance Committee. Tracks and provides analysis of audit activities for financial, operational and internal controls.
Manages and maintains compliance data and the audit database system. Collaborates and consults with organizational stakeholders to identify and evaluate opportunities to mitigate financial and operational risk including IT and quality controls. This position provides compliance assurance with industry standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
In addition, assure adherence to payor arrangements, business partner agreements and contractual obligations. Provides assistance to stakeholders in developing policies and procedures consistent with best practices for internal controls monitoring documentation, financial and accounting best practices. In addition, this position provides sound advice, consultation, and feedback on internal controls regarding financial and operational matters with operational and business owners.
Participation in identified committees required. Develops a schedule to create and provide periodic training to promote awareness of internal controls and discuss policy change that will impact ANTHC. Provide operational improvement recommendations to various committees and task forces.
Make recommendations for continuous program improvements consistent with HHS Office of Inspector General Compliance Guidance, U.S. Sentencing Commission, False Claims Act, State of Alaska, Joint Commission, and other applicable regulatory and accreditation agencies and best practice standards including consideration of Sarbanes Oxley Act. Serves as audit liaison with external auditor and contractors, and collaborates with internal/external customers, internal/external auditors, business partners, committees, consultants, federal/state agency staff and contractors.
Will provide coordination and oversight of contracted external audit activities and will track and provide follow up on any necessary corrective action plan requests and response from management to report to appropriate committees of leadership. Performs other duties as assigned or required. Required Skills Knowledge of applicable federal/state laws and regulations.Knowledge of GAAP and GAAS.
Knowledge of professional practice standards for financial and internal control activities.Skill in oral and written communication.Skill in analyses and problem solving.Skill in interpreting and applying ethical standards. Skill in applying effective education and training techniques. Skill in reading and interpreting financial and accounting documents, reports, and legal documents.Skill in developing and conducting effective presentations to audiences.Skill in analyzing and evaluating the financial practices of the organization with generally acceptable accounting principles, internal controls and practices consistent with the GAO.Skill in interpreting financial standards and principles, applying laws, rules and regulations relating to regulatory compliance, such as Internal Revenue and Government Accountability Office Auditing Standards.Skill in operating a personal computer using a variety of software applications.Skill in project management, assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
Required Experience MINIMUM EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONBachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or related field. Progressively responsible professional/exempt work experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for college education. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONNon-Supervisory- Fifteen (15) years progressive financial experience needs to include some knowledge of control systems.
An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or training may be substituted for experience. PREFERRED CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATION Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Employees must achieve either a Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant credential within one year of being hired. PREFERRED EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONFinancial experience in the healthcare field is preferred.
Extensive experience appropriately applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including Application Controls and IT General controls; financial reporting concepts; considerable working experience applying professional skepticism. Knowledge of information technology general controls concepts to access programs and to identify and assess business process controls and linkage to IT systems. Extensive experience appropriately applying internal control principles and business/technical knowledge including Application Controls and IT General controls; financial reporting concepts; considerable working experience applying professional skepticism.
PREFERRED CERTIFICATION QUALIFICATIONCertified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA) preferred. ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTSMay be required to work outside the traditional work schedule. May be called out to work off-shift in emergency situations. Job Location Anchorage, Alaska, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Overview Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 165+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, China, Argentina, and Canada.
In North America we have over 11,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities - from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support Responsibilities Primary Responsibility: Execution of internal audit projects with direct access to Executive Management and to the Audit Committee. Essential Functions: 1.
Complete comprehensive operational audits at Company’s facilities located throughout the United States and Asia Pacific a team-based environment.2. Review, evaluate, and test internal controls and performance metrics of global company operations and corporate functions.3. Assist with worldwide forensic audits and other special investigations.4.
Assist with testing related to the Company’s SOX 404 program including completing and documenting process walk-throughs, testing controls, and assisting in remediation efforts.5. Assist with the completion of substantive testing in support for the Company’s external auditors.6. Engage in all stages of financial and operational audits and projects support – planning, fieldwork, and “wrap-up.”7.
Build relationships at all levels of the organization to help facilitate change and assist management with achieving objectives.8. Participate as a controls consultant on process improvement/re-engineering teams.9. Appraise business processes and provide value-added recommendations to management.10.
Assist in the development of solutions to identified business needs.11. Provide meaningful communications to business owners and executive management.12. Travel up to 20% may be required.13.
Other duties as requested. Qualifications Qualifications & Experience: Education, Training & Professional Experience: • Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other business related field• 1-4 years audit experience (internal or external) or other relative business experience (accounting) preferred• Professional certification such as CIA or CPA preferred but not required• Preferred experience working in SAP and/or Warehouse Management Software (WMS)• Experience with a public accounting firm is highly preferred Knowledge and Employment Standards: • Client service orientation and self-starting demeanor• Ability to work on global teams as well as on individual assignments.• Demonstrate foundational understanding of accounting and finance processes• Functional knowledge of supply chain processes, 3rd party logistics, or experience auditing controls in warehouse, distribution, or manufacturing operations• Ability to analyze complex processes and identify potential improvement opportunities• Strong organizational, problem solving, and communication (verbal and written) skills• Proficient in using MS Office Suite such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW. ID 2017-2123 Posted Date 6/19/2017 Category Finance/Accounting Schedule Monday-Friday; 8:00 am- 5:00 pm Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta
Post a Job
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following: * Participates in financial, strategic and operational/integrated audits
Responsible for data acquisition, interviewing auditees, testing of controls, documenting findings and work paper preparation
Interacts with individuals at all levels of the businesses and functions
Provides internal control guidance and education to the businesses and functions
Supports Senior Internal Auditors and the Internal Audit Manager in responding to management queries regarding the internal control environment
Participates in special projects and brainstorming sessions, including development of the dynamic annual Internal Audit plan To be qualified for this role, you /must possess/ the following: * Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other related field required
Knowledge of fundamental internal control concepts * 2 - 3 years in External or Internal Audit
Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO, and US GAAP * CIA/CPA and/or other related certification(s) * Ability to travel (domestic and international) – approximately 25% The following skill sets are /preferred/ by the business unit: * Big 4 experience is highly desirable
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to present to management
Manufacturing industry experience preferred
Ability to manage multiple tasks
Experience acquiring data from ERP (SAP) and other systems then transforming, mapping, cleansing, and preparing data for analysis
Experience with data analytics tools (e.g., Tableau) Chemours is an equal opportunity employer. Chemours is an E-Verify employer. Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation If the spirit of customer centricity, refreshing simplicity, collective entrepreneurship, safety obsession and unshakable integrity we are the home of some of the world’s greatest brands and greatest employees! Learn how you could be a catalyst for change at Chemours. #LI-JC1