Auditor Tax Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auditor Tax
Senior Auditor | 2-3 Years Audit Experience + CPA Or CA | Tax Free USD
Please note this role in based in The Cayman Islands
About the role
Our client, a successful mid-tier firm based in Grand Cayman, is seeking an experienced and motivated Audit Senior for their dynamic team.
Work for a Top 10 international public accounting firm. Appreciate a nicer work/life balance than the largest firms while gaining the same experience.
The ideal candidate will be a fairly newly qualified accountant with 2-3 years experience in public accounting.
Experience auditing insurance or financial services companies is what will set a candidate apart from the field.
You must have an accounting designation (CPA, CA or ACCA) to be successful in this role.
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for screening*
Want to find out more about why you should choose the Cayman Islands?
Enjoy year round tropical sunshine, gorgeous beaches and an amazing work/life balance. Earn a tax free salary while furthering your career in a major financial services hub. Apply today and find out where it could lead you!
Since then, CML has grown to become the trusted recruitment and immigration services partner to many of the Caribbean and offshore areas best known financial, insurance, legal and IT firms. Our mission is to help clients build great teams and to help candidates build great careers.
Tax Accountant Or Auditor
Minimum Required Skills CPA, Public Accounting, Tax Accounting, Audit If you are a Experienced Audit or Tax Accountant with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing Planning, coordinating, preparing the various phases audit and tax project work bull
Handling the preparation of complex audit engagements or tax return preparation bull
Develop quality client relationships and loyalty bull
Working in a paperless, electronic environment.
A power user of Engagement software
Checkpoint or ProSystemsIntelliconnect would be a plus for this position What You Need for this Position
CPA - Public Accounting (2-5 years) - Tax Accounting experince
So, if you are a Experienced Audit or Tax Accountant with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Not a fit for this position?
Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright Copyright 1999 - 2017 . CyberCoders, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Skills: CPA, Public Accounting, Tax Accounting, Audit
- CPA, Public Accounting, Tax Accounting, Audit
Auditor Or Tax Accts-Big 3 CPA Firm-Bilingual Japanese/Eng Language!!!
Big 3 CPA and National CPA firms has several openings for their International Departments based in Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York and Chicago locations. Positions are available in their Audit and Taxation departments. BA degree in Accounting or related major. Junior, Senior and Partnership level candidates should apply. Bilingual Japanese/English Language skills.
Please email your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment and list in the email subject: CPA#2017KN
Senior Public Tax Accountant 75% Auditor
Senior Account Auditor
Our client, a regional Certified Public Accounting firm located on Long Island, is looking to bring on board a Senior Account Auditor.
Essential Duties and
- Planning, directing, and completing audits, business process control review
- Prep and review of tax returns
- Assists in client management and business development
- Experience preparing and reviewing federal, state and local tax returns
- Supervise staff and lead projects
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Strong leadership, training, and mentoring skills,
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience facilitating meetings and leading group discussions
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and some travel
- 3-6 years experience
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Audit, Research and Tax software.
- Bachelors in Accounting, MBA/Master’s Degree in Accountancy preferred
Also see, Senior Tax Accountant Position: https://garc.crelate.com/portal/job/pfsjrt032sx-248821
100k with generous benefitsPost a Job
Internal Auditor With Banking Experience - Perm
Post a Job
One of our most prominent Banking clients is currently seeking an experienced Internal Auditor for a permanent, direct-hire position. This position is with one of the largest financial services institutions in the U.S. Their Audit Department alone is over 300 strong, and they are expanding at a rapid pace. There are great opportunities here for career growth. This company is focused on employee recognition and talent development. It is an award-winning workplace that has been recognized for its inclusive culture and commitment to employee engagement. The compensation plan is highly competitive, and it includes extensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan, Flexible Work Arrangements, etc.) This is an exciting, growth-oriented position with a highly regarded company!
Please read the following before applying:
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your resume and application.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the above listed requirements will be contacted.
For further information, contact:
Michael Spiro, Director of Recruiting
Experis Finance, Great Lakes Region
EXPERIS - Who We Are:
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Senior IT Internal Auditor
The incumbent in this role is tasked with planning information technology audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations identifying risk areas preparing audit scope and objectives preparing audit programs. Additionally:
- Assesses compliance with information technology regulations and controls by executing audit program steps testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance evaluating manual and automated processes identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and technical issues.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Completes audit work papers and memorandum by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Maintain open communication with management. Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings highlighting unresolved issues reviewing working papers preparing final audit reports.
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes identifying root causes.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Protects the organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting and/or technical documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Conduct follow up audits and/or monitors audit findings to ensure management’s remediation of audit findings.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding business, operational, and technical rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading professional publications maintaining personal networks participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- 5 to 7+ years’ experience.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor with commensurate comprehension of:
o Accounting, finance, and/or information technology internal controls and standards.
o IIA, Cobit, Sarbanes-Oxley auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports. ACL expertise a plus.
- Knowledge / Expertise in SAP a plus.
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence in your abilities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in the financial system.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to interact with upper management.
- Sound independent judgement.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong critical thinking and communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- BS degree in Accounting and/or Information Technology, or related degree.
- Professional certification such as certified public accountant certified information systems auditor (CISA), certified in the governance of enterprise information technology (CGEIT), certified information systems security professional (CISSP), or other similar certifications.
1. CISA or other IT Audit certification
2. 5-7 year IT internal audit experience
3. BS degree in Accounting and/or Information Technology, or related degree.
4. Plus - Proficient in data analytics, SAP and/or PCI
We offer an exceptional base salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package with relocation assistance.
For immediate consideration, please submit a recent resume in MS Word format in addition to a brief cover letter with salary requirement.
Post a Job
Information Systems Auditor
The Corporate Advisory Services group helps operating companies and strategic investors identify, assess, and forecast political risks when entering into or expanding within international markets. Eurasia Group's integrated research platform can be customized for each client depending on its specific business model, risk tolerance, and industry sector.
This position is responsible for: Communicating with third parties to obtain their information security standards and evidence of their documented security controls.
Working closely the Third Party Vendor Management group, business stake holders and the third party providers themselves. Conduct reviews by assessing vendor provided documentation control standards. Summarizing findings and recommending health grade.
Highlighting gaps in security programs/areas of concern backed up with appropriate analysis. Report to senior management on progress of reviews in flight, escalating all obstacles to review completion. May be required to travel and perform on site assessments as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. Provides technical expertise relating to complex IT Audit issues and questions from staff and clients. Builds client relationships.
Maintains smooth working relationship with clients and solicits client input on satisfaction. Assists partners/managing directors in managing effective billing and collections. Appropriately manages risk and ensures quality control procedures are being executed on all engagement activities.
Ensures efficient execution of engagement financial management. Other job duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent. Certification requirement may be waived with verifiable on-the-job training and experience.
Ability to multi-task- Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration. Communication skills
Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary. Correctly spells commonly used English words and job specific terms.
Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills. Organizational ability
Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order. Problem solving skills
Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions. Client service skills
Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service. Intellectual ability
Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Minimum 1 - 2+ years experience in IT security.
Experience working directly with third parties. 1 - 3+ years experience in auditing IT security controls. Must have general experience with standard security practices in the following areas: Network Security and Firewalls, User Access Administration, Database Management, Data Encryption, Log Collection and Event Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Penetration testing, Data Privacy, Loss Prevention, Application Security best practices, including Web and client-server, Application Authentication and Authorization, System Development best practices, Change Management, Incident Response Planning, Business Continuity Planning.
Must be able to work in complex, critical network environments. Computer skills
Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc. New program graduates will be considered.
The Global Energy & Natural Resources group manages relationships with clients in the energy, utilities, mining, and agriculture sectors. We also originate and coordinate research in these areas, tailoring regional analysis into focused market intelligence, risk management, and strategic-planning support.
Post a Job
Technology Management Auditor
Our clients include integrated oil companies, major mining multinationals, as well as several of the world's largest global electric utilities and power-generation firms. In addition, we work closely with the Global Markets group by supporting energy and commodity trading and sector analysis/portfolio management groups within financial institutions. We also collaborate with the other client services teams on a variety of strategic research projects and thematic workshops.
This position will plan, administer and report on results of IT audits at the corporate headquarters, its subsidiaries and field operations.
Main responsibilities are:
Execute IT audits and identify internal control weaknesses.
Oversee the planning, execution, supervision and conclusion of IT audits at various locations. Will work closely with external auditors at some locations.
Evaluate audit findings and develop meaningful recommendations for improvement
Report audit results formally in clear and concise written memoranda within specific deadlines, and conduct exit conferences with top executives at company/client locations summarizing IT audit results.
Assist less experienced staff members by providing on the job training through answering questions, reviewing work papers, giving detailed instructions, giving suggestions for improvement based on reviews of work performed, writing and administering performance evaluations, etc.
Communicate and interact effectively (both orally & in writing) with other members of the audit team and auditees.
Assist in transforming audit strategy into execution by development and updating of audit risk areas, programs, and questionnaires.
1-4 years of auditing/IT experience
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Familiarity with operating systems including Windows and Unix, SQL, networking technology, internet technology and related access, security and internal controls
?Direct advisory services: We offer quarterly in-person commodity outlook presentations, tailored to client interests within our broad suite of thematic coverage. In addition, clients have full access to Eurasia Group's research platform of directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Regional and thematic research products: Our group's flagship product is Energy Trendwatch, which is distributed to clients on a weekly basis. Our clients also receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from event-driven notes to forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: We provide a variety of bespoke services in conjunction with Eurasia Group's regional research groups, including market-entry analysis, executive briefings, monitoring services, strategic planning, country studies, and sector-focused comparative risk modeling.
Post a Job
Senior Internal Auditor
• Responsible for the planning, execution and follow up of assigned global assurance projects, as agreed with the IA Leadership Team, as part of the annual IA Plan. Deliver internal assurance reviews and projects to evaluate the adequacy of management of key risks and subsidiary risks. Lead and/or perform fieldwork for specific internal audit reviews and projects and participate directly in audit review delivery. Devise and negotiate practical and commercial recommendations to improve business risk management in assigned areas. Present issues and balanced conclusions that demonstrate a depth of business knowledge, to a high quality standard while meeting required reporting deadlines.
• Participate in project/committee/initiatives as assigned to support assurance objectives. Document and present the results of this involvement to stakeholders on a periodic basis.
• Develop and continually strengthen working relationships with key stakeholders. Reinforce management ownership of controls through continuous stakeholder engagement. Contribute substantial, well-thought out information into the Risk
• Assessment process during the year, drawing on these relationships.
• Support and contribute to assigned IA functional areas (e.g., Resources, Technical/Methodology, Communications, and Fraud).
• Lead and/or conduct fraud investigations as assigned. Ensure investigations are performed discreetly, and obtain/co-ordinate functional expertise from other departments (e.g. HR, Legal and Finance) as appropriate. Ensure that all correspondence and evidence is retained and protected and the investigation is led in accordance with legal requirements appropriate to the local jurisdiction.
• Assist in the preparation and review of quarterly Audit Committee materials.
• Support the development and implementation of data analytics more broadly in the business.
• Assist in managing and partner with lA’s co-sourced assurance partner(s) (external professional services firm).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or in a relevant field;
• Fluency in English;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• CPA or CIA designation preferred.
• Four years + related work experience in internal/external audit, process improvement, finance, accounting or operations.
• Prior experience should include significant involvement in the review of controls and business processes and at least one year experience managing teams and/or significant complex projects.
Technical skills and Knowledge:
• Demonstrated knowledge of risk assessment, internal audit standards and techniques.
• Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from conception through implementation.
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
• Knowledge of ERP systems, queries, and retrieving data;
• Ability to work effectively and foster collaboration across global teams, both on-site and remotely.
• Ability to grasp complex business issues and develop and present innovative and practical solutions, and achieve agreement from Senior Management.
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills, including the ability to inspire confidence and establish credibility with Senior Management.
• Capable of acting independently and objectively, with the courage to constructively present recommendations in potentially sensitive or contentious areas.
• Working knowledge of US corporate governance and other applicable regulatory frameworks.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally – approximately 20%.
Post a Job
Staff Internal Auditor
- Plan and conduct operational and financial audits.
- Review internal controls, business processes, company policies and procedures, regulatory requirements, documents, records, accounts, operations costs and related factors.
- Identify and document deviations, exceptions, and improvements in internal controls, opportunities for efficiencies, cost reduction and/or quality improvement as well as the associated business risk.
- Review compliance with company global policies and internal control standards.
- Document business processes and test for existence of identified controls.
- Provide recommendations to address identified audit findings.
- Coordinate the preparation of audit reports summarizing audit findings and recommendations including identification of risk and impact on business process.
- Work with Audit Manager to recommend methods to be followed in the conduct of audits; recommend activities to be examined and the extent of examination; coordinate audit teams and assigned work.
- Recommend revisions in existing audit programs and develop effectiveness of audit programs for defined scope.
- Prepare and present written and verbal reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, related field or equivalent years of experience.
- 2-3 years working on projects, auditing and/or management consulting or related experience.
- CIA or CPA certification a plus.
- Public accounting audit experience is preferred.
- Ability to travel.Qualified and interested candidates should forward their resume in Microsoft Word format to The Kemp Group at firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease visit our Web Site at www.kempgrp.com for a comprehensive listing of all of our open positions as well as background information on our company, professional staff and services.We look forward to hearing from you!