Auger Press Operator Manual Control Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auger Press Operator Manual Control
Machine Operator - Manual Press Break
Will Train. We are searching for a reliable, dedicated, honest, fast learning individual to train with an experienced Manual Press Brake Operator. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs., communicate effectively verbally and in writing w/ co-workers and supervisors.
Job requirements: form, bend, punch and notch. Load dies and operate other fabrication machines as required. Must join a Union.
Manual Lathe Operator
We have an opening for a Manual Lathe Operator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. Must be able to do own set-ups and read blue prints. Monitor and verify quality in accordance with inspection process or other control procedures. Check and inspect parts and operation of machines utilizing blueprint dimensions and prescribed gauges. Maintain and assure all associated documentation is correct and complete. Employee’s to seek clarification when appropriate on routine assignments. Need to keep machines and work area, both clean and safe. Maintain constant alert of hazardous conditions by auditing the use of safety devices, equipment and general housekeeping. Must be self-motivated, willing to multitask, and display a continued team attitude.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. We pay a percentage of health care insurance for full time employees. We also offer 401 K with profit sharing, paid vacations, and fully reimbursed schooling. We are located at 440 West Main Street, New Lebanon, OH.
Manual Mill Operator
SP Industries is seeking a Manual Machinist to set up and operate manual machinery to fabricate parts of stainless steel, PEEK, teflon, and other materials in support of SP's equipment manufacturing and service operations.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Develop cutting processes for milling components using engineering drawings and models.
- Analyze drawings, design tolerances and finishes, and material specifications and select the best tools, fixturing, speeds, and feed rates for the part.
- Configure tools and fixturing for efficient production.
- Monitor output and ensure the proper operation of the machining equipment. Make necessary adjustments to ensure parts meet quality and productivity requirements.
- Use precision measuring instruments, including micrometers, calipers, and gages, to check work to a .001 inch tolerance.
- Document activities by completing production and quality logs.
- Suggest changes to improve productivity and quality.
- Maintain a neat, clean and organized work area.
- Make positive contributions to maintaining a workplace that is healthy and safe.
- Follow all safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures.
- Maintain up to date job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value.
- Maintain a flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach to co-workers, clients, and visitors.
- Carry out other duties reasonable within capability as required by the Machine Shop Manager.
Education, Experience, Skills, and Certifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the minimum qualifications cited.
Education, Experience, and Work Skills
- High School or GED Diploma required. Associates Degree or Certification in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with manual mills or lathes.
- Experienced with setting up and troubleshooting mills or lathes.
- Able to demonstrate good manufacturing practices and be able to select tooling and machining resources for the fabrication of parts.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Able to read blueprints with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) symbology.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Have a flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to read instrumentation and gages for measurement purposes.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- The employee is regularly required to talk and listen.
- The employee is regularly required to adjust focus between near and far objects.
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend and sit.
- The employee is regularly required to handle tools utilizing various energy sources- low and high voltage, pneumatic, hydraulic -of low to high power.
The work environment characteristics described here are typical of those an employee might encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The shop contains mobile equipment, machinery, and high voltages.
- The shop noise level is variable and may require hearing protection in some areas.
- The shop is heated when required but many areas are not air conditioned.
- Some shop processes use high voltage arcs or concentrated magnetic fields.
Software Powered by iCIMS
SP will provide assistance to read an application to the visually impaired if necessary.
EEO and Affirmative Action Statement:
SP is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis and takes affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunities. It is our policy is to provide our employees and applicants with equal employment opportunities in accordance with applicable laws and not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, genetic information, political belief, pregnancy, citizenship, handicap or disability, status as a veteran or member of the U.S. military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. SP's Affirmative Action Plan is available through the HR Department and may be accessed during normal business hours.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
SP will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Manual Lathe Operator
Openings Manual Lathe Operator Manual Lathe Operator Summary Title:Manual Lathe Operator ID:2017WC026 Department:Machining Location:Monee, IL Description Manual Lathe Operator Performs functions to machine parts to specified tolerances according to supplied drawing(s). Works from blueprints, work orders and instructions: ♦ Operates various engine and turret lathes as production needs require. ♦ Will cross-train on other manual machinery as familiarity with equipment develops. ♦ Makes setups and performs necessary operations to manufacture various sized parts of steel, cast-iron and other materials to specifications. ♦ Positions parts within chucks and centers by hand and with use of jib hoists and overhead cranes. ♦ Reads and interprets dimensional requirements for parts from engineered drawings. ♦ Troubleshoots own work. ♦ Operates a fork truck and all overhead cranes. ♦ Enters work order information through terminals in the shop. ♦ Performs operator maintenance on equipment (TPM). ♦ Follows safety guidelines for safe operation of all equipment. ♦ Participates in Continuous Improvement Projects. ♦ Performs other duties as assigned. Reports to: Machining Supervisor Job Requirements: ♦ High school diploma or equivalency required. ♦ Minimum 2 years related (manual lathe) experience required. ♦ Experience and ability to use micrometers to measure tolerances to .0005. ♦ Knowledge of basic shop math to turn, thread and bore according to accepted machining standards. ♦ Experience in heavy equipment manufacturing preferred. ♦ Work in a factory setting; ability to stand 6-10 hours daily, ability to lift
Post a Job
Manual Operator I Or Above
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.
We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This RoleUsing both machine and manual procedures may receive, separate, process, pack and/or deliver in process work or completed work in a zero defect environment. Utilizes multiple data bases to record and track work, including verifying addresses worldwide, printing labels, verifying proper contents, issuing product, and documents work status. Identifies errors, returns, or exceptions and handles according to client specifications.
Is the last point of verification to insure accurate output of client information. What Part Will You Play? + Gathers and organizes required collaterals (e.g. inserts, forms, letters, card carriers, envelopes, labels, etc.) as directed; assists with verification of accuracy against job order and delivers for production.
Becomes familiar with start-up and operation process for machine production (e.g. printing shipping labels, attaching cards to card carriers, sealing envelopes, etc.) of one-off or specialized requirements specified by the client and not ordinarily covered under Machine Operator duties.
Becomes familiar with manual pre-work or specialty processes that are completed prior to automated/machine production (e.g. separating, packing, counting, loading, affixing labels, and scanning or issuing collaterals such as cards within a specific area of card processing, card shop, card vault, express mail, mail sort or specialty departments).
Assists with recording status of work in progress into a proprietary database, provides to leadership for sensitive item accountability, and reviews level of compliance with applicable Service Level Agreements (SLA). Learns client specific standards for work to be processed and SLA compliance.
Learns the process of maintaining records of all completed and work in progress for accountability of sensitive items and accurate inventory reporting.
Learns and assists with the operation of various software systems used to track, review, access, and invoice clients for reimbursable work (e.g. labeling, postage, delivery, etc.). What Are We Looking For in This Role?Minimum Qualifications + High School Diploma or Equivalent + Typically No Relevant Experience Required + Demonstrated experience in production or office environment where accuracy and accountability are essential Preferred Qualifications + + None Identified What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities? + Skills / Knowledge
- Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity
- Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Attention to detail
- Accurate, quick, and repetitive visual focus of numbers/names/places for organizing and processing work Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!! US Applicants:TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
For more information about your rights, click here. Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process.
For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
The people of TSYS® and Netspend® are part of something bigger. We have the opportunity to touch millions of people and businesses each and every day - both a tremendous honor and a huge responsibility. We are known around the world for the passion and enthusiasm we bring to the business of payments.
TSYS team members are the best and brightest in the industry, with both the drive and ambition required in today's market. We have yet to find limits to what our people can accomplish together. Our family of companies offers a wide array of careers in which team members can leverage their skills and advance their future, while helping TSYS succeed in delighting customers around the world.
We want to help candidates find the right fit within the TSYS family and in the right location. Visit our career sites for more information about TSYS and Netspend.
Manual Turret Lathe Operator
We are seeking an experienced Manual Turret Lathe Operator to join our team!
We are a small, family run business, but are on our way to expansion and we need a responsible, dependable individual to further our progression to greatness!
We have spent many years developing high quality products, now well-known and sought after in the Oil, Gas and Industrial industries. What we have achieved has been largely through word of mouth, and we are blessed to have long standing customers from all over the world, from here in Houston, to Mexico, to Europe, to the Netherlands and so many other places!
If this standard of quality is what you can provide, and are willing to help us maintain, then we sincerely wish to hear from you!
From the simplest to the most complex tasks, every person is important to continued success.
Are you the kind of person who can become a part of us?
Can our pride in this company can be yours as well?
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a manual turret lathe machine
- Ability to read and interpret all drawings
- Perform layouts
- Make setups and perform necessary operations to manufacture various sized parts and materials to specifications
- Operate conventional machine tools as required
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to maintain close tolerances and to conduct component inspections
- Ability to troubleshoot own work when possible
- Working knowledge of the effects of feeds and speeds
- Experience operating other machine tools is a plus
- Knowledge of basic shop math to turn, thread and bore according to accepted machining standards
- Experience with and ability to use micrometers to measure tolerances
- Strong communication skills: Ability to listen, ask questions, document actions, identify irregularities, and provide feedback to improve performance
- Shop setting:
- Ability to stand 8 hours daily
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs. frequently
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) is required
- Bilingual is a plus, but is not mandatory
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with managers/owners
- Shop setting:
- Ability to stand 8 hours daily
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs. frequently
Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings / prints.
Make occasional set-ups as necessary.
Manufacture various size parts and materials to specifications.
Operate conventional machine tools as required.
Ability to follow company policies, procedures and standards.
Ability to maintain machining tolerances and to conduct component inspections.
Ability to troubleshoot own work, when possible.
Experience in product assembly is a plus.
Experience in using micrometers is also a plus.
Strong communication skills: Ability to listen, ask questions, document actions, identify irregularities and provide feedback to improve performance. Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with management.
Shop setting: Ability to stand 8 hours daily. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus, but not mandatory.
Manual Slitter Operator
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Operator must be able to assist in “set-ups” and “changeovers” of machines for various products. 2.
Operator must be able to load/unload spindles and rolls of tape from slitter. 3. Operator must be able to load/unload tape drums using overhead hoist system. 4. Operator must be able to perform quality checks of product. 5.
Operator must be able to performing cleaning duties. PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF JOB: Standing: (Constant) Operator must be able to stand to complete various duties associated with job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers of machines, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, performing quality checks and performing cleaning duties.
Walking: (Frequent) Operator must be able to walk to complete various duties associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers of machines, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, performing quality checks and performing cleaning duties. Sitting: (Occasional) Operator must be able to sit to perform various duties associated with essential job functions such as recording production data and attending training sessions. Lifting: (Frequent) Operator must be able to lift materials weighing up to 40 pounds from floor to a chest height of up to 48 inches to complete various duties associated with essential job functions such as loading/unloading spindles.
Carrying: (Occasional) Operator must be able to complete side and/or front carries with materials weighing up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 15 feet. Pushing/Pulling: (Occasional) Operator must be able to generate push and pull forces of 75 pounds to complete various tasks such as performing set-ups and changeovers of machines, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, performing quality checks and performing cleaning duties. Forward Bending: (Frequent) Operator must be able to attain/maintain a forward flexed position of up to 60 degrees to complete various duties associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers of machines, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, and performing cleaning duties.
Trunk Rotation: (Frequent) Operator must be able to rotate their trunk/torso left-right to complete various tasks associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers of machines, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, and performing cleaning duties. Reaching: (Frequent) Operator must be able to forward reach to a shoulder level height of between 48-60 inches to complete various duties associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, performing quality checks and maintaining a clean workspace. Manipulating/Handling/Gripping: (Frequent) Operator must be able to complete gripping, pinching and manipulation of various parts and pieces of equipment utilized for the performance of essential job functions.
A grip force of ≥ 55 pounds is necessary for the completion of tasks. Climbing: (Occasional) Operator must be able to ascend/descend steps and /or equipment varying from 7 – 12 inches in step heights to complete various duties associated with essential job functions such as performing set up of machines, changeovers, and cleaning duties. Kneeling: (Occasional) Operator must be able to kneel to complete various duties associated with associated with essential job functions such as performing cleaning duties.
Crouching: (Occasional) Operator must be able to crouch to complete various duties associated with associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers, and performing cleaning duties.
Crawling: (Never) Squatting: (Occasional) Operator must be able to squat to complete various duties associated with associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers, and performing cleaning duties. Postural Balancing: (Constant) Operator must be able to exhibit postural balance to complete various duties associated with essential job functions such as performing set-ups and changeovers of machines, loading/unloading spindles, loading tape drums, and performing cleaning duties.
Required test for this position:
Requisition ID: 4858 We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
Post a Job
Manual Machine Operator & CNC Operators
First shift manual machinists and second shifts CNC roles available.
Manual Machine Operator:
Ability to use a full range of precision measuring tools; set up and operate lathes, mills grinders and other mach shop related equipment; able to manufacture close tolerance machine parts from blueprints or verbal instructions
Responsible for operating CNC machine and keeping in good working condition.
Knowledge of extrusion process, blueprints, determine exposed surface of the extrusion
Following shop orders and blueprints, processing of anodized extrusions, quality
Brake Press Operator Or Punch Press Operator
Break press operator or punch press operator
metal fabrication machine shop
Us citizen or green card
High school diploma or GED is require
first-SHIFT (6am- 2:30 PM)
overtime as needed
North Hollywood, California
(818) area code
salary: $17-18 per hour
direct hire with benefits - health insurance and 401K
Work 22, a Los Angeles, Ca.-based employment agency, recruites candidates for both direct hire and temp to hire Southern California jobs and nationwide searches in the following fields: manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, warehouse, and office. This is a free service for job seekers.
Digital Press Operator – HP Indigo Press Operator
Digital Press Operator – HP Indigo Press Operator
Do you have experience operating digital printing presses? Are you a trained HP Indigo Press operator?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a printing company that is disrupting he industry?
As a Digital Press Operator, do you like a fast paced environment and thrive learning new skills?
If so, hit the “Apply” button now!
Please have minimum 2 years experience operating digital printing equipment. Experience printing variable data documents or operating HP Indigo Printing presses is a PLUS!
At our company, you will have the opportunity to work with the best equipment and some of the most knowledgeable people in the Printing and Mailing industry.
This is a full-time direct hire position.
- 1 year or more experience operating digital printing equipment.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge handling print-ready files.
- Mechanical aptitude required – you will be taught to operate and maintain HP Indigo presses.
- HP Trained Indigo press operator is a plus but not required.
- Flexible and willing to work in a growing and dynamic environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary range commensurate with experience. The starting pay range is $15 to $22 per hour.
Our client offers a complete benefits package including:
- Paid health insurance (after 90 day waiting period)
- 401k with employer matching contributions
- Paid time off
You will expand your horizons while working with the latest technology and innovations in the marketing and print industry, with plenty of opportunities for training and growth.
We believe in working hard for our clients and celebrating success in a creative and relaxed environment.
We will help you LEARN and EARN more.
For consideration please submit your resume today!
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers
Key Words: Digital Press Operator, Indigo Press Operator, Digital Printing, Digital Operator, Print Production