Auger Press Operator Manual Control Job Description Sample
Manual Press Operator - 2Nd Shift
Set up, operate, or tend manual press machine used to shape metal material to meet product specifications.
· Operate equipment, load and remove material from press.
· Push dual control buttons and move controls to start, stop, or adjust machinery and equipment.
· Place removed material onto conveyor or stack into containers.
· Report any operating difficulties to supervisor.
· Make press and feed gearing adjustments as necessary.
· Set up manual presses and receiving containers.
· Determine when dies need to be sharpened.
· Maintain production records and inventories.
· Follow standard work instructions.
Manual Press Printing Operator
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF MANUAL PRESS PRINT OPERATOR POSITION: ASSEMBLY OPERATOR SPECIFIC DUTIES:
Manual Press Printer will Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments. Manual Press Printer will Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions. Manual Press Printer will Verify that paper and ink meet the specifications for a given job.
Manual Press Printer will Start presses and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration. Manual Press Printer will Change press plates, blankets, or cylinders, as required. Monroe Staffing Services is
Manual Lathe Operator & Press Operator
Our client has 2 immediate openings for an experienced Press Operator and Manual Lathe Operator. These are full time, 40 hours a week, temp to hire openings for an international aerospace manufacturer. Hours are Monday
4:00pm, with available overtime on Fridays. Our client offers: Health Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance after probation period (3-months), 401K after 1 year, Manual Lathe Operator Manual Lathe Operator operating a tool room lathe machining product (not tool making) Knowledge of Manual Lathe is helpful but not required Knowledge of Aerospace Industry is helpful but not required Knowledge of part measurement
Manual Process Operational Risk And Control Analyst
Major Global Bank's Shared Services Staffing Office function is a centralized model developed to support Major Global Bank's non-employee utility tool by delivering a best in class end-to-end service for management of the nonemployee population. The Program's purpose is to drive a consistent and streamlined process globally for Approvals, Recruitment, On/Off-boarding, Supplier Performance Management, and Reporting Analytics for Major Global Bank's Non-employee Program.
Additionally, the Program has business ownership of the Fieldglass and NEMS ID non-employee systems. The Operational Risk Analyst will have responsibility for Supplier Management, Operational Risk & Controls and Corrective Action Plans related to Internal Audit items.
Manual Turning Machine Operator
· Set up, adjust and operate various sizes of engine lathes to perform a wide variety of operations on a diversified line of close tolerance work.
· Select speeds and feeds, operational sequences, and tooling for turning operations.
· Calibrate machine during operations.
· Grind or prescribe grind for special and standard tooling.
· Lay out and check work.
· Work on short-run, specialized jobs or large and expensive projects involving critical tolerance and finish requirements.
· Work from drawings and specifications.
· Use a wide variety of precision measuring instruments.
Manual Screen Print Operator
APISOURCE is a full service branded merchandise agency and ecommerce fulfillment company. Our corporate headquarters is located in Lanham, Maryland approximately 5 miles outside of Washington, DC. Our state of the art, facilities house one of the largest screen printing, embroidery, graphics, and warehousing operations in the Washington, DC metropolitan area as well as on the eastern seaboard.
Our team has been providing high quality promotional products, apparel and marketing services to Organizations and Businesses nationwide for close to 50 years.
We are in search of an experienced Manual Screen Printer to join our team.
The Manual Screen Press Operator will have:
At least two (2) years working in a commercial print shop that includes working with a variety of printing and reproducing equipment.
Knowledge of textile manual printing plastisol
Experience working with Sidewinder M&R Press a plus.
Experienced Press Operator And/Or Press Operator Apprentice
Prime Package & Label Co., LLC (an equal opportunity employer and established label printing company) is looking to hire an experienced press operator.
401K, health and dental insurance, paid vacations and holidays.
Please provide resume.
Prime Package & Label’s mission is to create customer loyalty by providing complete customer satisfaction through 100% on time delivery of top quality labels at the lowest cost. We will accomplish this goal through continuous improvement in the areas of quality, product development, productivity, safety, waste reduction and customer focus.
Manual Turret Lathe Operator
We are seeking an experienced Manual Turret Lathe Operator to join our team!
We are a small, family run business, but are on our way to expansion and we need a responsible, dependable individual to further our progression to greatness!
We have spent many years developing high quality products, now well-known and sought after in the Oil, Gas and Industrial industries. What we have achieved has been largely through word of mouth, and we are blessed to have long standing customers from all over the world, from here in Houston, to Mexico, to Europe, to the Netherlands and so many other places!
If this standard of quality is what you can provide, and are willing to help us maintain, then we sincerely wish to hear from you!
From the simplest to the most complex tasks, every person is important to continued success.
Are you the kind of person who can become a part of us?
Can our pride in this company can be yours as well?
- Minimum 2 years of experience operating a manual turret lathe machine
- Ability to read and interpret all drawings
- Perform layouts
- Make setups and perform necessary operations to manufacture various sized parts and materials to specifications
- Operate conventional machine tools as required
- Ability to follow company policies, procedures and standards
- Ability to maintain close tolerances and to conduct component inspections
- Ability to troubleshoot own work when possible
- Working knowledge of the effects of feeds and speeds
- Experience operating other machine tools is a plus
- Knowledge of basic shop math to turn, thread and bore according to accepted machining standards
- Experience with and ability to use micrometers to measure tolerances
- Strong communication skills: Ability to listen, ask questions, document actions, identify irregularities, and provide feedback to improve performance
- Shop setting:
- Ability to stand 8 hours daily
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs. frequently
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) is required
- Bilingual is a plus, but is not mandatory
- Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with managers/owners
- Shop setting:
- Ability to stand 8 hours daily
- Ability to life up to 50 lbs. frequently
Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings / prints.
Make occasional set-ups as necessary.
Manufacture various size parts and materials to specifications.
Operate conventional machine tools as required.
Ability to follow company policies, procedures and standards.
Ability to maintain machining tolerances and to conduct component inspections.
Ability to troubleshoot own work, when possible.
Experience in product assembly is a plus.
Experience in using micrometers is also a plus.
Strong communication skills: Ability to listen, ask questions, document actions, identify irregularities and provide feedback to improve performance. Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with management.
Shop setting: Ability to stand 8 hours daily. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus, but not mandatory.
Manual Lathe Operator
Manual Lathe Operator summary
Our fast-growing, technologically-driven manufacturing client is seeking a Manual Lathe Operator with an eagerness to apply their knowledge, learn new skills and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has 1+ years’ experience working with lathes and/or has obtained a certification, pays strong attention to detail, and is committed to workplace safety. In this role you will be responsible for setting up and operating a variety of manufacturing machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can grow your career with a dynamic company with great hours and low turnover rates, we want to talk to you!
Manual Lathe Operator duties
- Setting up and operating manufacturing machines, such as lathes, cutters, millers, presses, drills, etc., to make metallic and plastic pieces
- Reading blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions
- Measuring dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
Manual Lathe Operator job requirements
- 1+ years (minimum) experience and /or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience with lathe machining
- Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attitude
- Eagerness to learn and grow
Manual Lathe Operator compensation and benefits
The selected candidate will enjoy a very competitive salary as well as one of the best benefits packages in the business including:
- Full medical health insurance and HSA/FSA
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short/Long term Disability
- Life Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement
- Generous vacation, sick time, and paid holidays
Interested and qualified candidates for the Manual Lathe Operator position should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
For additional information, please contact Nicole Sharp at (806) 797-3281.
Snelling Staffing Services--Locally owned and operated since 1967, our Staffing Team has over 185 years combined staffing experience. Put our network and expertise to work for you today!
Snelling takes the time to understand you. We want to know what your specific career goals are, and help make them a reality. By taking the time to personally interview you, we are able to understand your experience, personality, and needs. We understand that people thrive in supportive, motivating and challenging work environments. Let us be your partner in finding the right opportunity. With our 50 years of experience serving the Lubbock market, Snelling is dedicated to providing the direction and resources that you need to succeed. Our team is here to help guide you through the process of finding your next right-fit job opportunity.
Snelling looks forward to helping you with your career, apply today to begin. NEVER A FEE!
Milling Machine Operator / Machinist Manual
Part time opening for dependable, highly motivated individual. Flexible hours and days available.
Must be able to read prints. 3 years minimum experience. Must be able to work with tight tolerances.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!