Austin Job Description Sample
RN Registered Nurse Cvru Cardiovascular Recovery U
Description: RN Registered Nurse
- CVRU Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
The CVRU is an 8 bed cardiac speciality unit for recovering CABG/OH and other C-V/Cardiac patients. The nurse to patient ratio is typically 2:1 and the unit averages 240-250 admissions per year. The unit boasts of specialty equipment such as Datascope IABP/CentriMag VADS/Vigilence II CO/CI monitors.
PICC Services: PICC nurses for insertion of PICC lines/responsible for maintaining all central line dressings. Two of the PICC staff are Sapien competent/proficient
Position Description: RN Registered Nurse
- CVRU Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
The RN Registered Nurse
- CVRU Cardiovascular Recovery Unit utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients on an assigned unit in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs. Provides direct patient care based upon Hospital Standards of Care and Standards of Practice, Polices, Procedures and Practice Guidelines.
Provides guidance and supervision to Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Nursing Technicians, Nursing Assistants and Unit Secretaries. He/she acts as patient and advocate with the Hospital environment. Assumes Charge Nurse responsibilities and accepts assignments on other units when necessary.
Possess the comprehensive nursing skills to perform triage assessment that shall include rapid systematic collection of data related to the patients chief complaint.
Completes and thorough triage assessment is performed and documented using the Nursing process at the time of presentation, based on accepted Emergency Nursing standards, on patient condition and Hospital policy.
Differentiates severity of patient problems and prioritizes care, designating an appropriate acuity level.
Facilitates the flow of patients through the emergency care system ensuring timely evaluation according to the health care needs of the patients.
Demonstrates knowledge and skills in the care of all aspects of medical and traumatic emergencies. Considers principles of Emergency Nursing assessment while formulating appropriate nursing interventions for disease/trauma entity.
RN Registered Nurse
- CVRU Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
Required: Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
Preferred: Completion of or actively pursuing a BSN degree.
EXPERIENCE: RN Registered Nurse
- CVRU Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
Required: A minimum of 1 year experience as a RN Registered Nurse in a critical care setting.
Preferred: 2 years experience in a CVRU setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must be able to demonstrate understanding of safety initiative by strict compliance to all safety protocols and procedures.
Works autonomously, sets priorities and makes independent decisions of a complex nature. Interfaces directly with public, physicians, staff, patients, administration and ancillary/ support department representatives. Maintains confidentiality of patient's medical records. Regular and predictable attendance is required. Written and verbal communication skills adequate for performance of the position. Supervisory Skills.
LICENSES /CERTIFICATION: RN Registered Nurse
- CVRU Cardiovascular Recovery Unit
Required: Current license to practice as a RN Registered Nurse in Texas. Current BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
Cdl-A Truck Driver (Hiring Now) Company
As long as people need to eat, you can bet we'll be on the road. We are a nationally-recognized refrigerated freight carrier, delivering quality with each load and each mile. Whether you are looking to drive OTR or join us as an Owner Operator, you can be sure you'll have consistent miles, the support of a leading team and the equipment to have a long-lasting career. Our company drivers average up to $70K a year and enjoy corporate-style benefits. We're proud to be one of the Best Fleets to Drive For and we'd be proud to have you join our family.What Can Drivers Expect?
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits after 60 days
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time and vacation
- 401(k) - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Fuel Management, Mileage and Retention Bonuses of 2-4 CPM
- Late-model Kenworth and Freightliner trucks with no-slip seating
- 2,500 - 3,000 average miles per week
- High-paying driver referral bonuses
- Average yearly earnings of $70K and up
- In-demand freight to keep you moving
- Sign-and-drive Lease Purchase options
At Bay & Bay, our commitment to our drivers is a family tradition. Over the years, we've helped drivers go from job to successful career. So, if you're a career-minded driving professional, you can bet you're Bay & Bay material. When you drive over the road with us, you have the power to take your career wherever you want to go. Whether you want to get more miles, lease your first truck or be your own boss; you won't find a better partner than Bay & Bay.Company Drivers, Owner Operators, Lease Purchase, Apply Now! Reference:(GTJ253179Z)
Lease Purchase Options!!! - Your Driving Force
Application link: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/fairchildfreight Call: 866-942-1949 Website: www.fairchildfreight.com
RN Travel Nurse, Home Health - Sign-On Bonus!!
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Do not apply for this position unless you have home health or hospice experience. No exceptions. Thank you.
RN TRAVEL NURSE, HOME HEALTH
ACHAPaccredited leader in skilled home health is looking for you. We represent the unique opportunity for you to be part of a medically-centered home care provider within a full scope / continuum of care.
We are seeking applicants that desire the experience of changing healthcare through compassionate delivery of care. We provide opportunity for growth and advancement, with multiple branch locations in 7 states.
- Partnership with Physicians allowing staff easy access to doctors to optimize quality patient care.
- #1 operating point of care system: Home Care Home Base.
- Ready access to professional resources such as wound care and rehabilitation specialists.
- Weekly team conferences to optimize patient care through open discussion with the interdisciplinary team.
- Flexible scheduling with limited on-call and weekend hours.
- A Competitive salary package which includes a 401k match.
- Mileage reimbursement or Company car depending on location.
- Scrubs provided.
- Fast advancement opportunities in a rapidly expanding innovative healthcare environment offering a clinical ladder.
- A unique opportunity to provide care with specialty programs that focus on disease pathology, Health Literacy, and treating the whole patient.
- Agency is a Member of the National Association for Home Care.
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Manager, the Registered Travel Nurse provides intermittent skilled nursing services, communicates the patients progress with other disciplines, and directs, supervises, and instructs home health aide staff in the provision of personal care to the patient.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides intermittent Skilled Nursing services in multiple states including assessment, evaluation, procedures, teaching, and training activities as outlined in the patient Plan of Care.
- Provides Skilled Nursing visits according to visit schedule and notifies agency of need to alter schedule.
- Reports significant findings to patients Physician and Clinical Supervisor as they occur.
- Submits completed skilled nursing visit notes, communication notes, and home health aide supervisory notes per agency policy on designated days as requested by Clinical Supervisor.
- Submits change orders per agency policy.
- Attends staff meetings, team conferences, and educational in-services per agency requirements.
- Is responsible for obtaining information provided at skilled nurse in-services and meetings and demonstrates appropriate follow-up related to information given at meetings and in-services.
- Maintains open lines of communications to all members of the continuum of care team.
- Supervises Home Health Aide and licenses and documents per Medicare criteria and per agency policy and procedure.
- Participates in Process Improvement (PI) program by assisting with collection of data and serves on PI team upon request.
- Follows agency policies and procedures.
- Performs these and all other duties as assigned by the Regional Director.
- Participates in discharge planning process per Medicare Criteria and agency policy and procedure.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- A current unencumbered state professional nurse license.
- A current drivers license, good driving record and proof of insurance.
- Flexible schedule; 100% travel required.
- Super-efficient work habits; able to quickly move from one assignment to the next.
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in clinical skills and maintains accurate OASIS scoring.
- Proficiency in personal computer use including email, word processing, spreadsheet and clinical software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Five years experience as a professional nurse (preferred).
- Coding experience (preferred).
Business Planning Analyst
Title: Business Planning AnalystSalary:
Location: Austin, TX
Bachelor's Degree with Master's Degree preferred
Strong Excel skills
3 years experience in a Data Analytics role
Designing performance reporting with product development manager
Must be able to read and analyze ETL reports.
Modeling and forecasting of data
Utilize dynamic dashboards, public Tabeau, Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
This is a full time, in-house position with a very stable company. Must be local to the area with good communication skills. Must have a work authorization that will not require any visa transfers or visa sponsorship at any time in the future.
Company offers EXCELLENT benefits and great potential for growth! Full job description available upon request.
Technology Recruiting Solutions.
Excellent opportunity in the Austin area to capitalize your career with a global, Fortune 50 Company. Our client is seeking a high-achieving professional that can create innovative software in an Agile environment. This position entails full stack greenfield development! You will have exposure to working on a highly visible product that is used via desktop, mobile, tablet, native apps, and store experiences.
You will be working with top-notch and driven Software Engineers in a collaborative, open-space environment to create optimized solutions for Online Demands. This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a large organization that believes in promoting talent from within. They are well-funded and willing to invest in the most cutting edge technology and trends! This is a fantastic role that will advance your career! Enjoy a casual dress code, collaborative and high-energy team members, and the ability to execute and create dynamic software from one of the leading E-commerce Giants! This is a 3-6 month contract to direct hire opportunity.
3+ years of professional Web Development experience
AngularJS or REACT development
Experience with HTML and CSS
Exposure with any object-oriented language
XML or JSON parsing experience
RESTful Web Services experience
Understand Performance testing
Willingness to do pair-programming
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience
Experience with Spring MVC
Python or Ruby on Rails development
Experience with cloud development - PCF or AWS/Azure or Google
Owner Operator LTL Truck Driving Job Hiring Now
LTL Owner Operator Truck Driving Job with Forward Air
The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, damage free deliveries between 87 cities and 93 terminal locations every day. Our LTL fleet partners experience the benefits of our drop & hook, no touch hub-to-hub freight network. Our operational excellence provides you with unmatched support to effectively operate your business, the miles and revenue to earn unparalleled financial success, all while enjoying the benefit of weekly home time.
We're looking for capable and dedicated Solo Owner Operators to partner with our LTL Division. Owner Operators are responsible for the pick-up and delivery of our customers' freight throughout our national network of terminals. LTL freight opportunities are 99% drop & hook from one Forward Air terminal to another - We keep you moving!
- Earning potential of up to $1.05 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC to start…that's an average of $188,000 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- Longevity based rate increases though our Tenure Program earning up to $1.085 / loaded mile + FSC & $1.02 / empty mile + FSC…that's an average of $193,700 per year (Earning potential is based off of an estimated 3,000 miles per week, and includes $0.02 for hazmat and $0.02 for truck 5 years or newer. Estimate is for 52 weeks and includes adjustment for empty miles and FSC as of last update)
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Weekly home-time program
90% terminal to terminal
Dedicated and round-trip runs available
Weekly settlements with direct deposit option
Lightweight freight with the average load weighing less than 26,000 lbs.
9% no touch, drop & hook freight
Regionally based FSC (fuel surcharge) program with discounted fuel prices at the pump using Best Price & Cost Plus at participating TA, Petro & Love's
100% paid tolls and pre-pass / EZ pass
No charge for Qualcomm (after 1 year) and no charge for base plates (after 2 years)
Tire discounts and maintenance programs available
Driver advocate service provided to you by our Contractor Relations Team
Great health and wellness benefits available
Lease purchase program - $0 down or low down payments are available, no credit check, weekly truck payments as low as $400 - $500 for both Solo and Team Owner Operators.
Programs are available through 3rd party vendors
Class A CDL required
Must be at least 23 years of age
Previous Driving Experience: 12 months in the past 3 years and/or 24 months in the past 5 years
No more than 2 violations on MVR for past 36 months
Must adhere to all DOT requirements & regulations
All applicants are subject to a criminal background investigation
Give Us a Call at: (256)633-5398
©2017 FAF Inc.
All statements and requirements defined in this advertisement are for marketing purposes only. Actual revenue, bonuses, benefits & opportunities may vary from the advertised rates depending on division and the individual driver's qualifications and experience. Leasing & financing options are through a third party financing company not legally affiliated with FAF, Inc.
Sales Representative - Commercial/Industrial
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic's collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We'll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world.
Why Work with Us
Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community, and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and One of the Most Meaningful Companies to Work for in America by Business Insider.
Within an assigned geographic market, a Sales Representative is responsible for identifying leads, proactively prospecting and selling new, profitable commercial, industrial and recycling services to customers. The Sales Representative meets regularly with prospective new clients in his or her assigned market area to deliver sales presentations, follow up with key decision makers and sell all services, including total waste stream management solutions, as appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Professional presentation; is confident, assertive and displays a high level of self-esteem.
Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities are completed in an efficient manner.
Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully state their ideas.
Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills; adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they arise; maintains a positive outlook.
Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
Excellent self-motivation skills; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive and has a strong desire to win; takes appropriate risks.
Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of confidentiality at all times.
Is high energy, friendly and engaging; has excellent persuasion skills; can persuade others to change their minds or behavior.
Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help people.
Bachelor's Degree is desirable.
Two years of direct selling experience.
Identify viable leads, manage prospects and acquire new, profitable commercial, industrial and recycling business to meet and exceed monthly established targeted revenue goals.
Utilize the Company's Contact Relationship Management ("CRM") tool on a daily basis, schedule and document all activities, and develop robust information profiles on prospective customers to facilitate acquisition of new customers.
Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective new clients; follow up with key customer decision makers and to close all sales.
Complete consistently scheduled phone blocks and cold call prospecting activities to establish initial and follow-up appointments with customer decision-makers.
Develop and maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in designated market to anticipate changing customer needs.
Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Company's available services, lines of business, pricing structures and offer additional services to existing and potential commercial, industrial and recycling clients, including total waste stream management solutions, as appropriate, to grow targeted profitable revenue and contribute to Company goals and objectives.
Complete required Customer Service Agreements, CRM entries, reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policy.
Build relationships and increase Company visibility through participation in Company-sponsored activities as required; attend trade shows, chamber of commerce events and other events, as necessary. Act as a company representative at community events, where required.
Perform other job-related duties, as required. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
High School diploma or GED.
One year experience in a customer-facing role that includes identifying and addressing customer needs.
Valid driver's license.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
Short- and long-term disability.
Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
Employee discount programs.
401(k) plan with a generous company match.
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Cdl-A Drivers - Averitt Express Is Hiring In Your Area
Averitt Express, Inc.
Has Immediate CDL A Truck Driving Oportunities in Your Area!
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt is now taking your calls and applications on Saturday's from 8:00 AM to Noon!
Monday thru Friday from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM CST
Saturday from 8:00 AM to Noon CST
Give us a call! We would like to discuss a new career option for you!
Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you.
We are excited to announce that we are now an elite member and proud to offer the Post 9/11 GI Bill On-The-Job Training program for veterans and/or family members with Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits available.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sheet Metal Fabricator
Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions Facility Solutions Group is expanding their staff and seeking an Sheet Metal Fabricator to join our FSG Signs - Austinteam.
As a Sheet Metal Fabricator you will skillfully work with our team manufacturing internally illuminated custom sign cabinets. The ideal candidate will be energectic, self-motivated and have a positive attitude. See below for job duties and skills required.
A Sheet Metal Fabricatorwill:
- Peform basic take offs
- Positions, aligns, fits, and welds together parts.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
- Verifies conformance of work piece to specifications.
- Fabricates and assembles sheet metal products.
- Use hand tools or machines to assemble parts
- Conduct quality control checks
- Work closely with designers and engineers in product development
What started in San Antonio, Texas in 1982 as an idea for a better lighting company has turned into an institution built on a foundation of entrepreneurship, spirited enthusiasm for our industries, and a commitment to willingly contribute to the quality of life for all employees, customers, and vendors. It is this foundation that carries FSG upward and allows the company to offer opportunities for unlimited growth and accomplishment on your career path.
What Types of Jobs does FSG have?
FSG's diverse product and service offerings demand employees with a wide range of skill sets all across the country! Here is a listing of some of our example job types based on the products and services FSG sells and offers.
Lighting and Electrical Professionals
Sustainable Energy Professionals
Corporate and Support Team Professionals
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!