Auto Design Checker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auto Design Checker
Insurance Underwriter/Policy Checker - Personal Auto
San Ramon based insurance firm is seeking multiple personal auto insurance underwriters to join our team. We market personal auto programs through independent insurance retailers throughout the United States. This is your chance to join a well-established and fast growing company.
Become part of our professional underwriting team responsible for reviewing personal auto policies for underwriting compliance. Additionally, you will process policy changes, enter comprehensive notes in company computer system, maintain and develop strong working relationships with our independent agents/brokers.
We are looking for: The Ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year auto insurance experience, preferably personal auto; a team player, self-starter with strong work ethic; good communicator both verbal and written; computer proficient and hard-working with a desire to succeed. Some underwriting experience preferred. Retail insurance agency experience and licensed personal lines or property & casualty agent/broker also helpful.
We offer: $18-$24 per hour commensurate with experience; training program; health insurance; paid vacation and holidays; 401K and opportunity to advance.
Auto Cad / Design Engineer
- Perform preliminary design and develop drawings and specifications necessary to support the development of new products and modification of existing products working across a global organization.
- Perform complex calculations to determine performance analysis, stress analysis, tolerances, etc.
- Perform testing and evaluation of theoretical designs; recommend modifications based on results.
- Serve as primary technical resource for assigned new and existing devices.
- Develop and execute mechanical Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and coordinate product implementation utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Research solutions to technical problems and recommend cost effective resolution approaches.
- Develop and present in customer presentations related to new product development and/or product modifications and enhancements.
- Advanced computer skills, including the use of CAD solid modeling, (Vault and Inventor preferred).
- Understanding of design parameters for metal stamping and machined components preferred.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and manufacturing quality tools, including the Design, Failure, Mode, and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) process.
- Lead the mechanical portion of a electromechanical design, using skills such as planning and organization, decision making, problem solving, and some project management.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, with both technical and non-technical customers, including group presentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Ability to prepare complex written reports and other documents.
- Converts standard measurement into metrics measurement with ease.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
2 or more years of experience in related industry
Although not frequent, International, and domestic travel are possible in this role. All employees must be eligible to travel internationally by all standard modes of transportation.
Auto Cad Designer
Major Furniture Company is searching for the Right Auto Cad Designer candidate to join the Team.
Design & Create New Floor Plan Layouts for New and Existing Stores. Maintain & Plotting of files for all Dealer Stores
MUST have experience, Be dependable, Team Player.
Pleaser submit resume for review
Delivering better candidates by customizing the screening and assessment process for each and every customer.
Quickly building a diverse candidate pipeline to reduce hiring time and cost.
Offering flexible workforce options such as: temp, temp-to-hire, and direct hires.
The employees of MSS are dedicated to providing superior candidates and service to our clients by:
Gathering vital information on the skills needed for the position.
Analyzing the clients strategic goals.
Locating, selecting and screening candidates.
Scheduling interviews and preparing offer letters.
Understanding the culture of their company and staff.
ONLY LOCAL APPLY
Auto CAD Operator - Drafting Technician / Designer
AUTO CAD OPERATOR-DRAFTING TECHNICIAN-DESIGNER
Electrical Contractor is seeking an AUTOCAD OPERATOR- DRAFTING TECHNICIAN
Full time with benefits available
Pleasant, modern, comfortable office in West Babylon, NY
Key Task Responsibilities
Perform all electrical drafting using AUTOCAD 2017 both 2D and 3D BIM and REVIT
Perform coordinated drawings with other trades
Modify existing CAD drawings as required
Create new Electrical drawings, floor plans, riser drawings etc.
Create final ASBUILT drawings for conclusion of building projects
Work closely with the project management team
Attend job site coordination meetings through NYC and Long Island as needed
Essential Skills and
Meticulous attention to details, layout and building construction is a must
Drafting – Auto Cad School certification
Auto CAD 2017 both 2D & 3D
REVIT and BIM
Construction plans reading and understanding.
Proficiency in EXCEL, WORD,MS OUTLOOK.
Critical and logical thinking a must
Construction and Engineering background a++
Auto CAD Designer
PMC-Southwest is seeking an Auto CAD designer. Minimum 2 years of experience in design and planning of supermarket refrigeration and HVAC is a must. We offer competitive salary, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K retirement plan, paid vacation and holidays
Order Checkers verify the accuracy of orders that were pulled by the Warehouse Selectors and ensure that the correct product and quantities will be shipped to the stores. They do this by verifying that the product listed on the case and number of cases matches the pick list. Furthermore, the Order Checkers document their review of each order to keep a record of the transactions. Providing this accuracy is important in maintaining an uninterrupted supply of products to the stores.
Qualifications we look for
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and extended periods of time
- Obtain certification in pallet truck and forklift operations
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds
- Able to read, write, and solve math problems
- Ability to work well with others and be a team member
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to interpret, understand, follow, and communicate instructions
Previous warehouse experience a plus. Position pays 12.50 per hour to start. Increase to follow after completion of 90 day probationary period and evaluation of job performance.
Hall Street Storage is a state of the art cold storage facility located in Downtown Brooklyn. For more than 100 years, Hall Street Storage has provided short and long term storage of frozen, refrigerated and dry products. We are hiring a Warehouse Checker to join our growing company. The Warehouse Checker will become a pivotal part of day-to-day operations of our facility.
- Pack and unpack product
- Weigh and label product
- Verify that inbound and outbound quantities are correct and maintain records
- Ensure correct customer deliveries and complete transactions.
- High school diploma or equivalent with strong math skills
- Exceptional work ethic, strong communication skills, and a team player
- Must follow safety protocol of the warehouse and handling goods
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior warehouse experience and equipment certification is preferred
Order Picker And Order Checker
We are seeking a full time Order Picker and a full time Order Checker. Both positions are part of the Order Processing team which is responsible for accurate and on time fulfillment of customer orders. Order fulfillment is done by weighing, counting or measuring items.
To be successful in either of these positions you will need to possess:
- Basic computer skills
- Good Math skills
- High level of accuracy
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and work ethic
- High commitment to customer satisfaction
To learn more about us, please visit www.jkfindings.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates who are authorized to work in the United States, will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability or any other protected class.
JK Jewelry is a drug and alcohol free work environment; pre-employment and random drug testing is conducted.
Because of our commitment to excellence, we strive to hire talented individuals who are career minded and customer focused.
Steel / Sheet Metal Detailer / Checker
Madison Industries is currently seeking experienced detailers to join our Engineering Department to provide Steel/Sheet Metal Detailing for Field Erected structures (Canopies, Awnings, Remodels) and Modular structures (Convenience Stores, Medical Facilities, Rental Car booths, etc.). Candidates should be able to:
Review contract documents, work order and structural calculations
Prepare approval/permit erection drawings
Provide BOM/Buyouts for materials needed using Excel
Create steel/sheet metal/assembly shop drawings using AutoCAD, currently 2016
Provide anchor bolt details/templates for foundation
Must be proficient using AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Outlook
Revit and Sketchup a plus, but not mandatory
Minimum 2 years work experience required
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for experienced Freight Checkers to work in our Fife location. Starting pay is $12 per hour. Please apply at https://apply.remedystaffing.com/Account/GeneralInfo?jobnumber=202207
825 Center Street
Tacoma, WA 98409