Auto Design Detailer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auto Design Detailer
Auto Detail Shop Supervisor
A busy detailing business in Missoula is seeking a permanent, full-time AUTO DETAIL SHOP SUPERVISOR. This person will manage and oversee the daily operation of the shop, supervises shop employees and directs the work in an efficient and productive manner to meet required daily goals, quality and service standards. Key Responsibilities:- Supervise and direct the work by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.- Review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators develop and execute strategies for improvement.
Counsel and discipline employees as necessary, monitor and evaluate employee job performance.- Maintain and develop shop staff, in conjunction with Shop Manager, by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training shop employees.- Supervise the inspection of vehicles to ensure the required repairs and work is satisfactorily completed.- Monitor process and work with employees to ensure customer service and quality service is being adhered too.- Ensure employees have proper equipment and are properly trained in its use.- Communicate, discuss and resolve reconditioning goals, results and problems with the Manager.- Responsible for ensuring all services are accounted for and appropriately charged against the vehicle.- Effectively leads the team by setting an example in behavior, values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.- Monitor and control the use of supplies, materials and equipment for the shop and purchase equipment and supplies as necessary.- Monitor and aide in ensuring established guidelines for a safe work environment.- Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.Qualifications:- High School Diploma or equivalent required.- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required.
2 - 5 years vehicle reconditioning, detailing, mechanical, and/or body shop experience preferred depending on the departmental specialty.- Excellent people, teamwork and customer service skills.- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
Competent supervisory and excellent organizational skills required.- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.- Ability to lift 1-30 pounds (light hand tools, etc.) - Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks.This is a full time position with a starting wage of $12/hr or more depending on experience. //JRS
Do you enjoy working on cars? If so, we have the perfect position for you!
Founded in 2000, Car Outlet is currently the leading used car dealership in Illinois with plans for national expansion. We operate 18 used car dealerships throughout the Chicagoland area including one location in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Alongside our affiliate companies, Todo Seguro, and Total Finance, we strive to provide high-quality vehicles and to make the car buying experience as simple as possible for our customers.
We currently have multiple openings for Detailers at our newly renovated Service location in Waukegan, IL. Detailers are responsible for cleaning the interior & exterior of customer vehicles and vehicles for sale.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required + Driver's License with good record Street: 3100 Grand Ave External Company Name: Total Finance Car Outlet External Company URL: http://totalfinance.net/
AUTO DETAILER: Responsible for making sure vehicles are detailed inside and out & presentable at all times. Responsibilities:
Clean, wipe, vacuum and polish vehicle interior by hand
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by using power washing equipment
Clean, polish and dry windshields, windows, lights and mats by hand
Vacuum, shampoo and spot treat interior upholstery when needed
Wax and buff exterior as needed
Must be able to follow the instructions on cleaning chemicals and supplies. Must use each product as directed
Any other detail duties as assigned by management Required Skills:
Must be able to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times
Must be a self-starter who requires little to no supervision
Must be detail oriented and able to follow directions
Must respect personal property
Must be able to manage supplies and your time
Must be able to meet the physical demands of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation
Must be to stand or walk for long periods of time and lift supplies. You must be able to bend over, stoop, push or squat as needed.
Must be willing to learn and strictly follow all company safety procedures
Must be a dependable person, since you will be an important part of our team
Must have reliable transportation to and from work Education and Experience:
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English For All Positions, You Must Pass A Hair Follicle Drug Screen. We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer. Competitive Benefits: Medical, Dental And Vision Plans. Flex-Spending And Health Savings Accounts. Other Benefits Are Available.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Car Toys is the largest independent multi-channel specialty car audio and mobile electronics retailer with locations in Colorado, Oregon, Texas and Washington. We offer a broad selection of the very best mobile entertainment, navigation road safety, and security systems from top manufacturers and pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service, and maintaining a superior standard for product installation and user satisfaction.
As one of the leading third party purveyors of wireless phones, Car Toys offers customers the advantage of one-stop shopping for a wide variety of cutting-edge wireless phones and plan options to meet every need. Is car audio the thing you live for? Do you enjoy living on the cutting edge of technology?
This is a great opportunity to put those interests/skills to use. If you enjoy 12V systems, major bass and new experiences; join us and work for a fun, successful and fast-paced business! + Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times + Ability to multi-task while upholding quality and integrity of work + Using previous car detailing experience while always increasing quality of work + Maintain a clean and orderly work environment + Ability to perform in a fast-paced, commission-based atmosphere Here is your chance to make a great income doing what you love! Find out why Car Toys is not only a 'Better way to go' for car electronics, but also for employment!
We offer competitive benefit plans along with hourly and commission pay programs and various performance awards. Become the best by working with the best! Pay & Benefits:
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package: + Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage + Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match + Paid vacation time + Short-term & Long-term disability insurance + Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid + $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid + Flexible Spending Accounts As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check. CarToys is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.cartoys.com. Requisition ID: 2016-2666 External Company Name: Wireless Advocates External Company URL: www.wirelessadvocates.com
Post a Job
Entry Level / Auto Detailer / Automotive Service Assistant / Ford
Ford auto sales are increasing - and now is the perfect time to consider a career as an automotive detailer!
Job Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Entry Level automotive detailers use necessary equipment
- Entry Level automotive detailers / automotive service assistants clean, wax, polish and refurbish old and new vehicles and parts.
- Entry Level automotive detailers / automotive service assists maintain the standard and quality of service of the organization.
- Entry Level automotive detailers understand and deliver to the specific requirements of the customers.
- Inspecting the vehicles thoroughly
- Maintaining the proper function of all service tools and equipment.
- Reporting any damage to the supervising manager
- Coordinating work with team members.
- Previous detailer experience highly preferred
- Experience in customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Positive attitude
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
About Our Dealership:
We at New Brighton Ford want to make our service departments as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource our employees. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles and we re looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further.
Brighton Ford's Commitment To You:
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment
- Top Training and Selling Processes To Properly Assist Today s Customers
Get your foot in the door with this entry level position, and start your automotive career as an automotive service assistant. Apply now!
We are searching for an Auto Detailer to join the team!
- Manage inventory of all auto detailing supplies
- Execute detailing of all customers' vehicles
- Training is available if needed
- Attention to detail is necessary
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be punctual and show up to all assigned shifts
Auto Cad / Design Engineer
- Perform preliminary design and develop drawings and specifications necessary to support the development of new products and modification of existing products working across a global organization.
- Perform complex calculations to determine performance analysis, stress analysis, tolerances, etc.
- Perform testing and evaluation of theoretical designs; recommend modifications based on results.
- Serve as primary technical resource for assigned new and existing devices.
- Develop and execute mechanical Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and coordinate product implementation utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Research solutions to technical problems and recommend cost effective resolution approaches.
- Develop and present in customer presentations related to new product development and/or product modifications and enhancements.
- Advanced computer skills, including the use of CAD solid modeling, (Vault and Inventor preferred).
- Understanding of design parameters for metal stamping and machined components preferred.
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and manufacturing quality tools, including the Design, Failure, Mode, and Effects Analysis (DFMEA) process.
- Lead the mechanical portion of a electromechanical design, using skills such as planning and organization, decision making, problem solving, and some project management.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, with both technical and non-technical customers, including group presentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, supervisors, and employees.
- Ability to prepare complex written reports and other documents.
- Converts standard measurement into metrics measurement with ease.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
2 or more years of experience in related industry
Although not frequent, International, and domestic travel are possible in this role. All employees must be eligible to travel internationally by all standard modes of transportation.
Auto Detail Manager
The detail department at any dealership plays a crucial role in the overall success and profitability of the organization, as well as contributes to the overall customer experience. Detailers are responsible for ensuring new and pre-owned vehicles are customer-ready at all times. These professionals have an eye for cleanliness and inspection.
The Detail manager ensures the department is staffed at all times and quickly turns vehicles through the reconditioning process.
- Develop process for efficient detail and reconditioning process
- Assist in the staffing of the department
- Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles
- Assists in the maintenance of the new and pre-owned lot
- Efficiently operate cleaning equipment and follow the safety polices that are in place
- Use various hoses and pumps to wash vehicles, rinse and dry mats and polish wheels.
- 2-5 years of detail experience
- General knowledge of both vehicle maintenance as well as operations of a dealership
- Must have a clean driving record, as well as be able to pass a drug test and criminal
Our Buy Happy Philosophy:
Morrie's redefines the automotive retail experience. We make an emotional connection that goes beyond the product. Our goal is to make the customer choose us above anyone else.
We choose to do business differently.
We choose to evolve.
We choose knowledge.
We choose truth.
We choose knowledge.
We choose to ask and listen.
We choose to remove hassles.
We choose to give customers the experience they deserve, not the experience they have come to expect.
Mobile Auto Detailing Professional
A well established Auto Detailing Organisation of over 30 years strong is looking for a forward thinker to help promote establish and launch a new level of service in the Mobile Detailing Industry. Successful applicant will be trained on Our Specialized Eco Friendly Detailing System that is at the cutting edge of quality and service in Auto Detailing.
Successful applicant will be required to consistently provide the Green Hands Certified Level Of Service to our customers. At this time we are seeking an individual that is excited and eager about the opportunity to grow along with this new venture.
- 1) Cleans and refurbishes new and used automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- 2) Applies wax to auto body, and wipes or buffs surfaces to protect surfaces and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- 3) Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- 4) Cleans upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- 5) Applies revitalizers and preservatives to vinyl or leather surfaces, and treats fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- 6) Cleans engine and engine compartment with steam cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- 7) Applies special purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which do not respond to normal cleaning procedures, utilizing experience and following recommendations of product manufacturer.
- 8) Paints engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking material.
- 9) Applies paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicle, using container of touchup paint.
- 10) Applies dyes and reconditioning chemical to vinyl tops of vehicle to restore color and condition.
- Proven detailing experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and use equipment
- Drivers license
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and application
- Team player
Detailing cars cleaning them a valid drivers license is please call today 432-337-0440 EnergiPersonnel or Email email@example.com