Auto Design Detailer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Auto Design Detailer
Seeking Auto Detailer/Car Cleaner for a busy Dealership in Hartford, CT.
- Will work 40 hours per week
- Clean Vehicles exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment.
- Polish, dry and clean vehicles windows, lights, mats and exterior body by hand.
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean interior.
- Inspect vehicles thoroughly and report any damage to Supervisor.
- Must be at least 18 yrs of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least 6 Months of prior related work experience.
- Must have a valid drivers license and no drug or alcohol related incidents on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be Authorized to work in the USA. Work authorization Sponsorship is not an option.
- Must Pass a Criminal Background check and Drug Test.
- Medical, Dental and 401K
- Pay based on experience
Richard's Employment Agency is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau of CT with an A+ rating!
Check out our website at www.richardsemployment.com
We are looking for a talented Auto Detailer to join our team.
This is a full time position requiring experience with exterior & interior vehicle clean up, i.e. drying, buffing, polishing vehicle exteriors, vacuuming and detailing interiors using recommended practices, and anything else involved ensuring we present a perfect product. Applicants must be high energy, organized, detail oriented, dependable, flexible, and able to follow directions.
Our showroom proudly displays the latest new Ferrari models such as the California T, FF, 488 GTB, 488 Spider, F12 Berlinetta as well as Pre-Owned classics.
Our network of clients stretches nationally, as well as locally.
Ferrari Since 1947, Italian Excellence that makes the world dream.
Auto Body Shop Detailer
Auto Body Shop Detailer Position:
- Complete vehicle pre-washes prior to repair process.
- Thoroughly wash, buff, and detail customer vehicles prior to job completion
- Inspect finish of vehicle and spot any further needed repairs.
- Help out the other repair team members as needed.
- Interact in a professional and courteous manner with customers.
- Provide transportation to and from rental car agencies for customers and vehicles.
- You have some experience in the automotive field.
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You would like to learn and receive hands on training in various positions in the collision repair industry.
Weekly pay periods
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm work schedule
Closed most major holidays.
Competitive pay based on experience and skill level.
Ability for advancement and training in the auto body industry field.
Auto Body Shop Detailer
Busy Multi-Dealership Owned Body Shop in Schaumburg has an opening in our detail department for a full time detailer. This is a great opportunity to learn the Auto Body Business from the ground up.
We offer full benefits including paid vacations, 401(k), profit sharing and more!
1130 East Remington Road
StaffEx is currently hiring several part-time DETAILERS for a large auto auction located in St Pete/Clearwater. This position is Monday - Thursdays, 7am – 3pm. Starting pay is $9/hour.
· Wash interior and exterior of vehicles with various cleaning solutions
· Buff vehicles with clothes and buffing machines
· Remove debris
· Clean upholstery and interior surfaces
· Wipe down inside of windows
· Apply dyes and waxes to protect fabrics
· Remove grease on engines and other compartments if needed
· Vacuum interior of vehicles
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently without direct supervision
· Have extreme attention to detail and an upbeat positive attitude
· Will be subjected to a pre-employment drug test and background check
· Must have own transportation to and from work site
· Valid Driver's License
Established in 2009 by President and Owner Tim Dyn, StaffEx was intended to bring a more hands-on, less corporate approach to staffing and recruiting. Together with Jennifer Rodriguez, he founded the first StaffEx office in Brandon.
The StaffEx Difference
Small firm, able to build close relationships with each client
Tour clients’ facilities to get to know clients’ businesses
Cater to what clients need, not what we want to sell
Coach employees to help them get better jobs and serve clients better
As a small, locally owned Tampa Bay-area firm, we focus on administrative, light industrial and skilled trades, providing temporary, temp-to-hire staffing and direct hire recruiting. We also offer strategic staffing and payrolling solutions to simplify your staffing function and reduce the time you spend on administrative tasks.
Our mission is to build close relationships with our candidates and clients to understand and help achieve their dreams.
Structural Auto Card Detailer
Auto Cad Detailer position available for immediate hire. Women welcomed.
We are a fast paced, well established, growing Construction Company, located in Ridgewood NY 11385 seeking an Auto Cad detailer person for immediate hire.
This person is required to have general knowledge of project engineering management, structural, mechanical, shop drawings, field survey and auto cad detailing. Must have preferably 5- 10 years’ experience.
If this job description fits your qualifications we welcome you to kindly submit a cover letter as well as resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary is negotiable.
Sutliff Volkswagen is ready to hire a full time AUTO DETAILER to work 40 hours a week. Weekdays from 11:00am to 7:30pm and alternate Saturdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm (alternating Wednesdays and Saturdays off).
Various other duties including lot arrangement, etc. will be assigned.
To apply: Submit letter of interest along with current resume in response to job advertisement by Friday, September1, 2017. To apply in person visit Sutliff Volkswagen at 1301 Paxton Street, Harrisburg PA 17105 and ask the receptionist for an application. Sutliff Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer.
MUST have valid PA Driver's License with clean driving record. Must complete pre-employment screenings EOE
EXPERIENCE preferred, not required
BENEFITS include paid vacation, medical insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, 401K, and life insurance
The Sutliff family has been providing outstanding sales and service to central Pennsylvania for over 85 years
Sutliff Auto is a four-time winner of the prestigious Jack Smith Leadership Award, GMs highest level of dealership recognition
Sutliff Auto offers sales and service at three convenient locations; Sutliff Chevrolet, Sutliff Buick-GMC-Cadillac,and Sutliff Volkswagen
Sutliff Auto Group is the largest family and veteran owned and operated dealership in the Harrisburg, PA area. We are an equal opportunity and veteran friendly employer.
We recycle waste oil, oil filters, antifreeze, batteries, tires, scrap metal, and paper waste
Sutliff Auto is, by far, the largest dealer supporter of the United Way of the Capitol Region and actively participates in the Red Cross, Boys and Girls Club, and Dauphin County Safe Kids.
Full Time Auto Detailer
We are currently looking for an experienced auto detailer to join our team.
Qualified applicants must possess a valid CA driver's license, be able to multi-task and be a team player. Must work on weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business. We offer benefits including medical/dental, 401K, & paid vacations.If you are the individual we are seeking you may reply by email to this ad.
Details. It’s the difference between good and great. Between clean and shining. It’s the first thing a customer notices, the work of an automotive detailer. At ABRA, we call this person a Quality Service Technician. Someone with superior attention to detail. Who can spot a flaw others would miss. A person who takes pride in their work. If this describes you, and you also happen to love cars, consider joining ABRA. Right now, we’re looking for a few Quality Service Technicians to help delight our customers.
Reasons to Join ABRA:
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Premium free health care option
- Competitive pay and PTO package
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- Relocation opportunities
- Paid training and career advancement
- Complete vehicle pre-washes prior to the repair process.
- Thoroughly wash and detail customer vehicles prior to delivery.
- Collaborate with the team to troubleshoot and problem-solve to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide general maintenance in repair center and outside grounds.
- You are able to interact professionally with customers at all times.
- You have a willingness to provide support to a team as needed.
- You have some experience in the automotive field or enjoy being around vehicles.
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Looking for a career in the collision industry
Founded in 1984, ABRA Auto Body & Glass is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across the country. ABRA provides employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement and invests in ongoing education and training to expand employee skillsets. ABRA provides a safe work environment with the proper tools and equipment in place for employees to be successful. ABRA employees benefit from working in a team environment and have the opportunity to collaborate on projects which make a difference in their communities.
Right the First Time...On Time ®
Auto Detailer - Full Time
We are a high end auto detail company, and we are looking for a new tech that is enthusiastic and not afraid to work. The individual must be trustworthy and have an eye for detail. From past experience, we know that if you don't have a passion for cars and what we do, you will get burned out quickly. This is a full time position and we are looking for someone that will be with us for the long haul. Detailing experience is a plus, but not required. If you have a passion for cars, and enjoy cleaning your own car, this very well might be the position for you. We will train you on our techniques and methods. This is what we require of all applicants that wish to be considered:
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Able to show up on time every time
- Available to work Monday through Friday every week and every other Saturday
- Clean driving record
- Clean cut appearance
- High level of integrity
- Detail oriented
- Able to take initiative / be a self starter
- Able to work quickly and precisely