Autoclave Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Autoclave Operator
Manufacturing Operator, Autoclave Equipment - 4Pm-12:30Am
Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a Daiichi Sankyo Group Company, is dedicated to the development and marketing of innovative, quality drugs and medical devices for healthcare professionals, clinics, and hospitals across the United States and Canada. We specialize in sterile injectables, bone regeneration materials for dental procedures, as well as innovative products for acute pain control and veterinary medicine use. Nature and Scope + Adheres to good manufacturing practices, (GMP & cGMP).
Perform duties according to the company’s standard operating procedures (SOPs). Essential Duties and Responsibilities + Operates steam sterilizers (autoclaves) + Loads and unloads trays and carts into sterilizers + Monitors recording devices and initiates corrective action
Records data onto charts,batch records and logbooks
Performs ampule dye testing + Cleans and performs maintenance checks on the sterilizers according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
Performs housekeeping duties in and around Autoclave areas + Operates Autoclaves according to SOP
Performs other related duties as requested by lead or supervisor Qualifications and Requirements + High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds routinely.
Ability to work independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please use the latest version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla or Google Chrome when applying to this position. Job Title: Manufacturing Operator, Autoclave equipment - 4pm-12:30am Employment Type: Full Time Classification: B Date Posted: 06/23/2017 Requisition ID: 1671
Heavy Equipment Operator Crane
Drawing upon the extensive regional and functional expertise of Eurasia Group's analysts, the Government Services group delivers innovative products and mission-focused analysis to agencies operating in today's dynamic and unpredictable geopolitical landscape. From forecasting and scenario analysis to focused research efforts, we provide unbiased and responsive products to decision-makers across the globe.
Operate hydraulic pedestal cranes in an efficient manner, maintaining a high standard of safety. Perform the upkeep and general maintenance of the cranes on the main and support facilities with the highest emphasis on safety. Supervise labor crews on all phases of rigging and slinging. Ensure all personnel under his supervision know and perform all duties in a safe manner and related gear, ensuring safe and proper installation. Perform duties with awareness to avoid dangerous situations, such as, overloading, excessive swing, sudden drops/lifts, obstruction of crane movement, etc
Carry out daily inspection of cranes and related equipment; noting any maintenance required and ensuring it is carried out. Ensure all proper maintenance and operations are performed, i.e. color coding of slings, fitting of tag lines, inspection of personnel baskets . Maintain operating logs on cranes and equipment, keeping track particularly to high stress components, such as wire ropes and slings. Perform a high standard of good housekeeping at workplace. Train as required in the use of crane banking signals and starting procedures of remote equipment under their use, i.e. air compressors, fire pumps and, generators.
Essential Abilities, Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned as required): Read and understand plans, specifications, operator?s manuals, safety manuals, rigging tables and load capacity charts. Fill out OSHA approved Mobile Crane Periodic Safety Inspection Record daily.
Read, understand and implement the Operations and Safety Manuals as they relate to safety, operation, and maintenance of the crane being operated. Follow established jobsite safety and regulations and maintain a safe and clean work area. Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
Perform rigging inspection and daily equipment inspections. Operate crane to lift and move materials and other objects; respond accordingly to both hand and verbal commands; observe the travel of all loads and take appropriate action to avoid injury to personnel or damage to property; listen to warning alarms and respond accordingly; read boom angle and drum rotation indicators. Plan all lifts with proper use of capacity charts.
Document maintenance in appropriate logs on assigned equipment. Perform all required inspections of equipment and document results in the appropriate log.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education ? High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) preferred.
Experience ? Minimum 1 - 3 years? experience as a crane operator. Communication Skills ? Comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The ability to understand information, ideas, direction and then be able to perform the task or project discussed. Also, to be able to ask questions to insure you understand the information given. Must have a working knowledge of equipment capabilities and limitations.
Knowledge of crane signals, rigging techniques and rigging limitations. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
?Direct advisory services: We provide actionable, real-time analysis tailored to client requirements through custom publications, briefings, and workshops.
?Consultative research: We deliver analytic solutions through our country-specific, regional, and transnational research programs, risk assessments, long-range forecasting, and scenario analysis.
?Analytic design: We develop comparative methodologies and analytic frameworks to assist clients in impact evaluation, risk modeling, and strategic planning.
?Games and exercises: Through war games and table top exercises, we provide a creative means for clients to attack challenges, explore unintended consequences, formulate strategy, and build consensus among stakeholders.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
Process Specialist/ Single Crystal Growth Operator
This position will learn/perform single crystal growth processing from platinum preparation, powder mixing, ingot preparation/firing to single crystal seeding and growth.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Furnace preparation for crystal growing process
Crucible preparation for crystal growth process
Carry out crystal seed-in, monitor growth, adjust growth parameters, and inspection to ensure crystal quality and yield.
Maintain crystal growth equipment.
Work in Platinum or Powder Preparation during non-seeding times, if needed
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good written and oral communication skills
Ability to work effectively in team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision and guidance after a training period.
Meticulous attention to detail.
Ability to troubleshoot independently based on various data and graphs monitoring growth process.
Be a pro-active energetic team player.
Support crystal growth on weekends, holidays, and work overtime when required.
Work 12 hours shifts and different shift (day/night) when required. (alternating 3 & 4-day work schedule)
Ability to go up and down 12 inch steps, work on elevated platforms.
Physical ability to stand and walk for long periods.
Able to lift 60 lbs.
Education and Experience
Experience in crystal growth in any technique, Bridgman method preferred.
Experience working with temperature controllers, stepper motors, electrical heaters/transformers preferred but not required.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma
Post a Job
Position Title Crane Operator - SC #3613
Location Greenville SC
Industrial construction company looking for an NCCCO Certified Crane Operator. 3+ years of experience operating cranes and NCCCO certification are required.
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 3+ years of experience in crane operation.
2. NCCCO Certification.
4. Currently located in the region.
5. Able to drive a Grove 100k lbs. and willing to drive crane to and from sites and operate.
6. Salary expectations.
Post a Job
- Machine Operator: 5 years
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire
The Global Markets group works with a wide variety of financial institutions to help identify, assess, and forecast political risks across markets and borders. Our research platform helps investors - including some of the world's largest hedge funds, money managers, mutual funds, private equity groups, and risk-management teams - anticipate instability and trends in countries where understanding the political landscape is critical.
The duties of this position include the safe and efficient operation of all equipment, and the movement of material. Responsibilities consist of operating front-end loaders, side loaders, tractor trailers, and system operational duties in accordance with established procedures.
This position works under the direction of the Lead Equipment Operator. This position will be responsible for taking appropriate action on his own initiative to prevent equipment damage or personnel injury.
He/she is required to operate equipment, record data, report equipment malfunctions or trends which indicate possible trouble and perform actions as directed to correct abnormal operating conditions or emergency situations.
Assignments will include, but not limited to PM maintenance tasks assist with and perform minor equipment repair work, residue removal, and MSW handling on the tipping floor, perform painting, cleanup work and various other tasks.
This individual must be familiar with the plant and the use and care of tools, equipment and material associated with the loading Systems.
Applicant must recognize that this position may be required to work overtime, nights, and incidental or prolonged hours, resulting from unusual operating conditions and major overhauls. Equipment Operators may be asked to participate in work on other equipment and systems throughout the Facility, as deemed necessary.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent is required. Minimum of one (1) year experience in the operation of loaders and facility equipment.
Ability to drive a tractor trailer, operate front end loaders and other heavy equipment.
Physical strength to lift 50 pounds and carry it a distance of 100 yards.
Ability to climb ladders and work in overhead positions requiring harness and safety line.
Mechanical aptitude to use hand tools to minor maintenance.
?Direct advisory services: We offer in-person presentations, tailored to client interests, as well as full access to Eurasia Group's platform of research directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Country risk assessments: Our clients receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from brief event-driven notes to more in-depth forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: Our consulting mandates range from short-term transaction-specific due diligence to long-term analyses for institutions with ongoing exposure in specific regions.
Post a Job
Die Cutter Operator
Print Fulfillment Services, is our primary domestic printing and manufacturing facility located in Louisville, KY. Print Fulfillment Services offers anyone who needs high-quality printing at a great value. Services include next day delivery of promotional, marketing and branding products, mailing services, and custom, user-designed, manufactured and printed promotional materials. Print Fulfillment Services has become one of the largest printers in the United States, and a best in class printing and manufacturing operation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sets up feeder, dies, and internal stripper and operates die cutter.
- Works in a proper and safe manner at all times.
- Checks schedule for next job running on press
- Performs a “make-ready” cutting, patching up, and proper nicking of dies, sets stripping unit if necessary, checks print register, glues and assembles cartons to ensure proper fit, sets bar code scanner, checks job bag for any special customer requirements prior to running.
- Acquires approval from QA or Production Manager on job prior to running.
- Inspects sheets during operation for proper cutting.
- Tags loads with any defects for next operation to remove.
- Inserts proper loads tags with customer name and sheets per load for next operation.
- Accurately records job data into system.
- Maintains die inventory.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- Experience with Kluge is preferred.
- High school Diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.).
- Must be able to use pre-make ready table.
- Must have knowledge of various die cutting make-readies using counter board, matrix and counter plates.
- Knowledge of die making.
- Must have three years’ experience operating die cutter or similar equipment.
- Must be able to maintain good attendance.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
POSITION TITLE: Assembly Operator
REPORTS TO: Production Lead
LOCATION: Webstone- Worcester, MA
PERFORMANCE SUMMARY: The position is primarily responsible for performing activities to safely operate Machinery and following Assembly process(s) within the plant. Ensuring that production is maximized, while producing quality product.
- Works safely in a manufacturing environment and demonstrates an awareness of hazards.
- Assures accuracy of assembly by following the correct established standard work process.
- Proficient with established assembly methods.
- Operates testing, assembly and packaging equipment.
- Assembles and reworks products as directed by team.
- Receives and utilizes on-the-job training, classroom training.
- Maintains equipment in accordance to established procedures.
- Inputs, interprets and utilizes information obtained from SAP and other systems including reports generated by Logistics.
- Communicates with other team members as needed.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly meeting all required 6 S and housekeeping standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or GED required.
SKILLS REQUIRED: A proven record of displaying the initiative to service the customer and promoting a positive attitude throughout the plant. Must be a self-starter with proven ability to organize, set priorities, and multi-task. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. General customer and team orientation, time management, commitment to company values, familiarity with NIBCO product lines and processes. Good attendance is required.