Autoclave Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Autoclave Operator
Printer Operator (505808)//Va//
I have two different positions
1)Printer Operator (505808)
- Amount of Experienc Print Operator experience. Execute jobs to the printer. Required 3 Years
- Amount of Experience Print Operator experience. Execute jobs to the printer. Required 5 Years
- XEROX Nuvera printers Required 5 Years
Key Business Solutions, Inc.
|| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org || Office: 916-646-2080 Ext 221 || Fax: 916 646 2081
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list
Post a Job
Because collaboration and contribution to the firm is a priority at our Company Group, we balance your client work with opportunities that allow you to contribute your expertise, strategic insights and innovative thinking in efforts to evolve our methodology, decision frameworks and other intellectual capital. You will also have opportunities to shape the industry by authoring thought-leadership articles and market-analysis whitepapers.
The individual selected will primarily be responsible for operating heavy maintenance equipment on streets, roads, alleys and right-of-ways, and in assisting with various streets maintenance activities.
Ideal candidates will have experience in streets maintenance equipment operations generally and specifically in the maintenance of paved roads, dirt roads, alleys and shoulders. They will be safety oriented, possess a positive attitude, have an eye for detail and a reputation for a strong work ethic. A strong attendance and punctuality record is essential.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED supplemented by vocational/technical training (this includes on-the-job training) in heavy equipment operation and streets maintenance (to include roads, shoulders and right-of-ways) or a closely related field, and one year of experience in the same. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and experience may be considered. Must be able to work outside in extreme temperatures.
Licenses & Certifications:
This position requires a Class A CDL and tanker endorsement, Work Zone Safety Certification and a Pesticide Applicator License; or the ability to obtain them within six months of the hire date.
We understand that consulting can be a demanding career. our Company Group is committed to helping our people maintain a healthy work/life by balancing the demands of quality client work with the opportunity to pursue personal aspirations, spend time with their families and contribute to their communities. Our team members have a variety of interests outside of work, and we encourage them to actively balance work with family priorities and outside activities.
Post a Job
Our Company Group strives to create lasting, strong relationships with our team members. Because we focus on career development, we hire talented team members at every level when we find them, rather than just filling positions.
Once on board, we work with you to help you earn your way up through the ranks. Consulting roles in our Company Group have emphasis on both strategy and experienced professional backgrounds. our Company Group also hires individuals with deep industry knowledge and experience within the outsourcing advisory services industry. Often, specialist and senior specialist are allocated with strategy team members to bring a well balanced fresh approach to a recommended solution for the client.
Operates traveling or stationary overhead crane (cab- or ground controlled) to lift, move, and position loads, such as machinery, equipment, products, and solid or bulk materials, using hoisting attachments, such as hook, sling, electromagnet, or bucket.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Observes load hookup and determines safety of load. Manipulates or depresses crane controls, such as pedals, levers, and buttons, to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
Inspects crane for defective parts and notifies supervisor of defects or malfunctions. May attach load to hook or other crane accessory prior to operating crane. Drives machine to work site.
Directs workers engaged in placing blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing of machine when lifting heavy loads. Inspects, cleans, and lubricates equipment and performs minor repairs.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
Responds promptly to customer needs.
Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Conserves organizational resources.
Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Follows policies and procedures; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Adapts to changes in the work environment; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Asks for and offers help when needed.
Generates suggestions for improving work.
Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Uses time efficiently.
Approaches others in a tactful manner; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Completes work in timely manner.
Safety and Security
Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
One to two years? related experience and/or training.
Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables.
Computer Skills: No Computer skills needed.
Our Company Group?s research practice also hires all role levels with a focus on career development. Whether you have years of experience or just graduated from college, we welcome promising individuals who are interested in a career with us.
Post a Job
Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator
At MaxGen Energy Services (http://maxgenservices.com/) our Mission is to be the Industry Leader in providing Safe, Professional, and Reliable Operations & Maintenance Services to our Nation’s Clean Energy Infrastructure.
Our company has a nationwide footprint and provides central operations and field maintenance services to hundreds of asset owners in the United States. MaxGen currently manages some of the largest operating solar fleets in the country and has a distinguished reputation for safety and performance.
MaxGen also has significant experience with the development, design, installation, and maintenance of electric vehicle service equipment (EVSE) and battery energy storage systems (BESS). As an OEM service provider to many manufacturers, MaxGen has amassed industry-leading experience with EVSE and BESS installations.
This combined experience and expertise brings our customers unparalleled service, asset performance, and strong partnership in the long-term care and operation of their energy asset portfolios.
The Renewable Energy Monitoring Operator will play a key role in monitoring critical systems for our customers.This key role helps to achieve maximum revenue for our renewable energy customers by identifying and initiating appropriate responses for conditions that may put safety or production at risk. This position will require the individual to apply all regulatory, contractual obligations, and day to day activities to real-time operations for our diverse nationwide portfolio under the jurisdiction of many balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.Please note:This position is scheduled to work an Alternative Workweek schedule.Employees will work seven (7) shifts in each 2-week period. Each shift would be 12.25 hours, with two 30-minute unpaid meal periods per shift.
The following responsibilities are not limited to:
- Monitor and control sites utilizing real-time data, and automated alarms to ensure maximum system production and availability.
- Investigate system outage and performance issues and dispatch field technicians in cases where on-site responses are required.
- Constantly work to improve the monitoring process in an effort to be more accurate and efficient.
- Logging and notification of events as required by procedural, regulatory and contractual boundaries
- Perform complicated failure analysis to precisely understand total impact to revenue & control response.
- Support the field operations by providing necessary data from DAS or SCADA systems to help aid in timely repairs and diagnosis.
- Verification of monitoring communication and system operation at all times.
- Documenting using computerized maintenance management and operator logging systems.
- Communications with balancing authorities, transmission providers, and scheduling entities.
- Support forecasting requirements and reporting functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years’ experience in power plant operations monitoring,
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent Technical Certification/Training in the electrical or electronic field.
- Experience in monitoring power plants
- Experience working in an operations center environment
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge of general plant and system processes, electrical and SCADA systems.
- Able to demonstrate competent technical knowledge in analyzing equipment performance and identifying performance issues using software tools.
- Strong understanding of electronic power system protection equipment
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and ensure safety, quality and schedule adherence.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment where decisions directly impact personnel safety and equipment reliability
- Demonstrated organizational experience to drive critical problems through resolution.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to document work
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Etc.)
- Under 10% of travel required
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holiday as required
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while using phones and computer equipment to monitor and control power plant sites
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
MaxGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Post a Job
Heavy Equipment Operator
About the Company
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. is a general contractor specializing in railroad bridge construction and other industrial/commercial construction projects across the western and southern United States.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently seeking Heavy Equipment Operators with expertise on excavators and/or loaders.
Class A Driver License and HAZWOPER 40 Certification highly preferred.
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 5 years prior experience operating excavators and/or loaders.
- Class A Driver License and HAZWOPER 40 Certification preferred.
- Willing to travel as needed.
Only candidates who meet the stated minimum requirements will be considered. Solicitations from recruiting agencies will not be accepted.
Allen Engineering Contractor, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment, and pre-employment drug screening and background checks are required. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Post a Job
CNC Machinist Operator / Programmer
High School Diploma or G.E.D. Highly skilled with Master cam CAD/CAM experience Experience with CAD/CAM software and 3D machining. 2 years plus CNC mill programming Tool and Die experience a plus
Critical Success Factors:
Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in different situations. Job Responsibilities and Duties: Manage CAD files Program and operate CNC machining center. Pull and modify detail drawings from 3D CAD/ CAD models. Install or remove details from dies as necessary
Setup and operate Press Machinery with minimum supervision.
Tools and Equipment
45 ton Bliss Press, 33 ½ Ton Ferracute Press, 75 Ton Minster Press, 250 Ton Cincinnati Press, and Various Feeding Systems, IronWorker, Shear, Shotblaster, Pemserter, Multi-tapper and drill presses.
Employee needs to work with verniers, gauges, calipers, comparator, jigs, and fixtures and safety equipment.
Steel, brass, bronze, copper, aluminum, micarta, plastics, cast iron and castings.
Working Procedures and/or Responsibility Assigned
The following are the usual major job duties but this job description does not preclude the performance of other duties by the incumbent, nor the question being raised on the proper rate of pay for the assignment.
- Receive instructions and assignments from supervisor or coordinator.
- Set up and operate all applicable machines to manufacture a variety of component parts.
- Required to perform self-Inspection. Gain 1st PC approval and monitor quality during production run.
- Acceptable productivity levels required.
- Good housekeeping is required.
- Follow safe work practices and wear PPE.
- Perform duties in accordance with the Coral Springs Quality, Safety and Environmental Management
Scope, Purpose, and Frequency of Contacts
To obtain and disseminate information
Direction of Others
Provide guidance to lower level personnel in the performance of assigned tasks when asked.
General supervision on routine assignments. Specific directions/instructions provided when establishing new or changed procedures
High School, GED or equivalent experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments.
Experience and Skill Requirements
Experience as a Machinist running the same or similar machines.
Must have the ability to communicate effectively with others.
Must have the ability to read blueprints.
Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.
May be required to stand for long periods of time.
Noisy work environment.
Post a Job
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire
Wave Solder Operator
- Get back into high tech manufacturing!
- This is a Contract to Hire opportunity for a local manufacturing company.
- You will operate a wave-soldering machine. Read production schedules and operations manuals and receive verbal instructions regarding sequential start up and operation of wave-soldering machine or system. Move controls to activate machine or equipment, such as pre-heater, lead wire cutter, wave-soldering units, and conveyors. Observe meters, gauges, and indicator lights to ensure that soldering of PCB's conforms to processing standards. Examine samples of soldered boards to detect substandard soldering.
- Discuss quality of soldering with supervisor and adjust controls according to instructions. Clean parts and interiors of machines and replenishe fluids in machines and equipment. Perform preventive maintenance on machines and equipment, using hand tools. May return substandard boards to workers for repair. May feed or off bear boards or pallets to or from conveyor system.