Autoclave Operator I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Autoclave Operator I
Apply Now! Distribution Center-Power Equipment Operator - 2Nd Shift
Distribution Center Associate - Power Equipment Operator for 2nd shift. Hours are 3:30pm to 9pm and possibly longer depending on the workload.
Accurately and efficiently process merchandise for store and customer delivery. Some Associates will be trained to use power equipment.Accurately and efficiently receive merchandise and send to correct areas for processing.Verify receipt to purchase order specifications including but not limited to: Style, color, size range, distribution type, ticket price, and UPC's.Validate carton count received to packing slip and/or Advance Ship Notification.Identify and resolve all issues to ensure accurate and steady flow of merchandise.
The successful candidates must be able to:
Achieve established production goals for Accuracy.Perform various other functions as requested.Follow all Company policies, rules, and procedures.Complete all assigned training.Meet all Company standards.Experience with power equipment such as Forklift, Pallet Jack, etc.Take on additional responsibilities when business dictates.
Reaching, bending, lifting and carrying required for movement of merchandise. Lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis. Climb ladders, push and pull merchandise buckets.Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time.Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written direction.Basic math and reading skills.Operate various equipment requiring manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination (ticket gun, RF gun, pallet jack, calculator, computer keyboard, etc.).Must have reliable transportation. (We are on the bus line)Other duties as they are assigned.
High school or equivalent.Eastern Mountain Sports is member of Eastern Outfitters, LLC Family along with Bob's Stores. We are an equal opportunity employer offering dynamic career opportunities and generous employee discounts.
Post a Job
Passenger Bus Operator
We value long-term professional relationships with our team members. That?s why we spotlight training and development activities as well as working in partnership with our consultants and researchers to manage their careers. Because we are a meritocracy, people are promoted without having to spend a minimum amount of time in their role.
This position will transport our customers through city and freeway traffic in a safe and prudent manner, in accordance with all city, county, state and federal laws, as well as company rules and policies. Care for our customers means assisting all persons in the bus driver's care. This position operates on an assigned route transporting passengers to and from designated locations and stops, as well as related activities in a safe and timely manner.
High School diploma, or GED required
You must be 21 years of age
Must have a valid driver's license for no less than one (1) year
Have a valid CDL with Passenger Endorsements
Have a valid driver's license in the state that you are applying to work in
Have a strong commitment to customer service and safety
You must be available to work a flexible schedule that may include nights, weekends and holidays
You must present a state DMV report verifying a 36 month driving record without a serious moving violation. (Some additional restrictions apply)
You must not have a DWI violation within the past seven (7) years
Provide a complete and verifiable employment history; Employment history must be verified with all employers listed on the application and must include the past ten (10) years of employment, when applicable
You must be able to pass a drug test and a criminal background check.
Training begins with extensive on-boarding designed to prepare new hires for their first assignment and to familiarize them with the firm. Monthly training meetings offer opportunities to learn about key topics such as ?Service Provider Intelligence,? ?Organizational Re-engineering,? benchmarking studies, client case studies and more.
Post a Job
3475 Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
CJSeto Support Services, LLC, has an immediate need to fill positions for Information Technology (IT) qualified personnel at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division, Keyport, WA (NUWC Keyport), in support of the corporate infrastructure. We need to provide personnel with final SECRET clearance and professional, technical skills to support the IT tasks of this facility with limited support relative to the Navy Enterprise Network contract, including support of new and existing applications and programs that may or may not be linked to the Research Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) network. Specifically:
Computer Operator IV – Help Desk
Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Help desk services must meet the following government requirements:
· Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
· Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
Qualifications and Skills
- Two to four (2-4) years of professional experience in customer support in a technical field.
- Must hold a current CompTIA Security + and/or International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ((ISC)2) Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Current Microsoft Desktop Operating System Certification
- Understanding of Virtual Private Network, Web Proxy services, H.320/H.323 Video Teleconferencing systems, Data at Rest solutions, and Streaming Media. Experience with virtual environments for computer imaging desirable.
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements solution. Help Desk Services incorporates operation of the corporate Help Desk, desktop and peripheral support, and computer repair and baseline services. Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Specific Duties: Provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of NUWC-Keyport Division's Corporate Network components and cable facilities.
- Operate during the core hours of 0600-1730 (M-F).
- Receive, resolve, and/or assign customer support tickets
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with LAN, WAN, and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Schedule, setup, and troubleshoot unclassified and classified corporate VTC sessions.
- Maintain VTC room access and usage logs.
- Provide monthly metrics on VTCs total number of sessions including successful and unsuccessful events.
Mechanical CAD Operator
As a Mechanical CAD Operator, you can expect to
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products by studying internal and external customer requirements; including but not limited to common workmanship standards, government regulations, consistency and compatibility with legacy products.
- Create updated virtual models of legacy products as needed for new designs
- Support engineering by addressing design questions/requests and working with the design team to develop parameters for PCB and shared mechanical designs and validating their implementation.
- Investigate equipment failures and make recommendations towards resolution.
- Consistent Positive Energy, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must be able to be self-motivating and have the ability to motivate others.
- Integrity – a solid candidate must be honest, and must be able to articulate their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Sustainable Drive and Ability to Embrace Change, inside and outside the workplace. The candidate must have the ability to thrive on action and embrace change. They must have passion and drive for continued growth and success.
- A Communicator - Develop and maintain a strong written and oral communicative relationship with co-workers and customers
- Interfaces - with all necessary internal and external resources
- Stress tolerance.
- High School graduate or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Electronics experience is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer or other CAD software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. (required)
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and against deadlines. (required)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment. (required)
- Fluency in a second language (desirable)
Apprentice Joio Operator - Passive (Ajo-P) (Level 1)
Apprentice JOIO Operator - Passive (AJO-P) (Level 1)
Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- One (1) technology listed as minimally acceptable criteria; Two (2) other technologies listed as “Highly Desirable” Certifications (highly desirable):
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
- Technologies (highly desirable):
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologie
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – Iraqi (OG)
- Arabic – Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus 10 Federal holidays paid off,
- 401K Matching
- Silotech pays for 75% of the employees medical coverage and 40% of the employee family's coverage.
- Employee enrichment program. Silotech reimburses for successful completion of certifications.
- Referral incentive bonus for new hires that are with the company for 6 months up to 3K.
email: email@example.com cell:870-897-8903 office: 210-569-0957 Post a Job
Do you have at least 6 months of machine operating experience? Are you looking to expand your knowledge and become an expert in one-of-a-kind machinery? Do you want to earn more money quickly for expanding your knowledge?
Salm Partners, located in Denmark, WI is growing!! We are currently looking for qualified, motivated individual to operate in our blending department.
Performs all activities related to the meat formulation and blending preparation of raw meat product for processing, and sanitation of the Blending and Seasoning rooms. Complies with all safety, food safety, SQF, quality, GMP and USDA requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Verify the production menu for process and product specifications per the Operational Parameters sheet from the MAS500 system prior to start-up to determine formulation and blending needs.
- Assemble and set up the formulation and blending rooms’ equipment for production operation.
- Identify the spices and additional ingredients for the product to be blended during the shift; gather supplies from the Spice Room and deliver to the Seasoning Room for use.
- Verify and log the raw meat vat information and ingredients.
- Load raw meat from hopper to the blender.
- Add ingredients per the established recipe requirements.
- Monitor the blend during the mixing process; conduct process checks to verify the blend consistency for stuffing.
- Generate and apply blend labels to vats, with date, quantity, ingredients, etc. for lot traceability.
- Complete the required paperwork, including batch sheets, rework usage log, etc.
- Disassemble, sanitize and reassemble equipment as identified on the Changeover Matrix between production blends as required.
- Perform daily and weekly sanitation duties that include the following: sweep and mop floors; wash & wipe down equipment, wash parts and walls; empty and clean bins and barrels; remove and dispose of all waste; mop and clean the Formulation, Blending, Grinder and Seasoning Rooms; clean the ice machine and raw cooler, and other areas weekly or as needed.
- Assist with training Backup Operators and operators hired onto the shift.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) as required.
- Exercise safety precautions when using cleaning chemicals, using cleaning chemicals appropriate to the task.
- Follows established equipment Lockout/Tagout procedures as required.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations per established company policies.
- Provide backup assistance to other department personnel as needs dictate.
- Operate a forklift and pallet jack to pull and move raw materials, product and supplies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and with changing environmental conditions. Must have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work rapidly and with a high degree of accuracy. Must have a strong mechanical aptitude and the ability to achieve forklift certification, if not licensed. Must be able to tolerate working in cool temperatures for extended periods, and be able to tolerate working with sanitation chemicals on a regular basis.
Education and/or Experience
A minimum of high school diploma or GED equivalency and a minimum of 6 months experience as a Backup Blender Operator is normally required. A minimum of 3 years work experience in a USDA- regulated environment is strongly preferred. Experience with meat blending operations or ready-to-eat processed meats manufacturing is strongly preferred. Experience with formulating sausage to defined fat & moisture levels, incorporating water/fat-binding ingredients & inclusions (IQF vegetables, cheese) into sausage is highly desired.
Must possess good verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as product information, process instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Must possess computer proficiency with Excel, Outlook, SalmWiki and MAS500 or related integrated ERP manufacturing software system.
Must have strong basic math skills, with the ability to calculate percentages and fractions for recipe quantities and meat formulations.
Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
While performing the duties of this job, the partner is frequently required to stand for extended periods; walk; sit and talk or hear. The partner is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms, with repetitive motions of hands, arms and shoulders. The partner must regularly lift up to 50# and carry up stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and depth perception.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. There is a wide variation of temperatures, ranging from 35° F to 100° F in the various other work areas. The work environment in Blending is wet and slippery. The noise level in the production work environment is usually loud. Partners are required to wear frocks, hairnets, composite-toed slip-resistant footwear, and hearing protection at all times in the production areas. Gloves, goggles, face shield, dust mask, rain suits and rubber boots will be required at different times in the course of the work being performed.
Salm Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity, and we are committed to the employment and advancement of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and veterans. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.
Post a Job
A major heavy civil construction firm is looking for a backhoe operator in Virginia Beach, VA.
Backhoe operator (5 years minimum experience)
Must pass drug test,
Equipment operator certified preferred
Post a Job
Concrete Plant Operator - 9292720
This is a skilled position requiring a thorough understanding of the ready mix concrete business. Operator controls the process to produce concrete from raw ingredients and additives according to predetermined specifications using computer batching software. Verifies correct admixtures are used in correct dosages and provides verification that the concrete batched meets the specifications established by company and customer. The operator adjusts batching weights and quantities as necessary to maintain specifications. Dispatcher must be customer service minded, be able to keep a level head under stressful conditions and work overtime when required. This position requires day to day interaction with other employees. Pays $14- 17hr. depending on experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must be able to produce concrete products to required specifications.
Machine Operator - 2Nd Shift
Baron HR Technical has an immediate opening for a Machine Operator - 2nd shift to work for an aerospace company in Bamberg, SC 29003.
Length of Assignment: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $10.50/hr
Work Schedule: The hours are Monday – Thursday 3:30pm – 1:30am and Friday – Saturday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
Job Description Summary
Set up and operates production machines and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Reads and interprets blueprints and diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery. Typically works on a variety of machines and is able to recognize problems and deviations independently in accordance with accepted practices and involves others as needed. Is considered a technical expert in their field within the company and is looked to for training others and assistance in solving difficult problems.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks which may include special processes, to ensure machines are running properly. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
--Set up and operate precision manual and/or computerized machining centers and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish work. Adjusts machine feeds and speeds based on specifications and experience and changes tooling and cutters to machine parts to specification. May require the knowledge and or experience working with up to 9 machines.
--Troubleshoots problems and assists with development of new machining processes.
--Trains and mentors new and/or less experienced operators
--Follows quality testing and inspects parts using precision gauges, measuring instruments and equipment. Quality testing may require special processes.
--Completes manufacturing documentation and labor transactions.
--Actively participates in the Continuous Improvement process as well as safety related activities.
--All other duties as assigned.
--Over 40 hours is required as scheduled to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications --High School Diploma or equivalent
--AS degree in machine tool technology, engineering, maintenance technician, or equivalent is preferred
--Prefer 3+ years of experience
--Experience with set up reduction and other lean techniques preferred
--Operation & Control
--Mathematics (knowledge of geometric tolerances)
--Troubleshooting & Problem Solving
--Quality Control Analysis
--Basic Computer Skills
--Basic understanding of cutting tools, rake angles, relief angles, clearance, as well as speeds and feeds
Post a Job
Boring Mill Operator - 2Nd Shift
- Sets up and operates a variety of machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, to make metal parts, mechanisms, tools, or machines to exacting tolerances and dimensions.
- Interprets blueprints, sketches, and engineering specifications.
- Determines sequence of operations, number of cuts required, and method of setup.
- Makes standard shop computations relating to dimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points to lay out stock for machining.
- Fits and assembles precision parts into mechanical equipment and determines materials, parts, and equipment required.
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures and certify/test product.
- Work with Machining Manager making every effort to maintain all production schedules
- Inspect work produced using various instruments to verify conformance to specifications
- At least five years of machine shop experience with experience running boring mills.
- Ability to read blueprints and calculate dimensions and tolerances.