Autoclave Operator I Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Autoclave Operator I
Freezer Order Selector/Pallet Jack Operator
1st 7:00 am- 3:00 pm; 2nd 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm; 3rd 11:00 pm- 7:00 am Work 7 days on, off 2; 6 days on, off 2; 7 days on, off 4. The off 4 will give you a 4-day weekend.Primary Responsibility: Pull orders in Freezer (-20 degrees) using RF Scanner and pick ticket, scans product, and places it correctly in warehouse manually or with an electric pallet jack. Maintains a safe and clean work area. Client provides protective gear for the freezer.
Essential Functions: 1. Promote a safe work environment through personal actions. Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving opportunities.2. Load and unload trucks and rail cars. Move product onto pallet in correct position.3. Scan product and move to loading area. Check for accuracy and placement.4. Direct product to correct area in warehouse.5. Pack product using shrink-wrap. Attach correct labels to product.6. Move product safely using forklift, pallet jack or dock loader. Follow instructions for operating equipment.7. Clear work area of loose wood and plastic. Sweep work area as needed.8. Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to supervisor.9. Inventory product as needed. Label, sort, wrap and tie product.10. Other duties as requested.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: 1-year work experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience, Ability to become forklift certified, Familiar with WMS and RF,Strong teamwork skills, Ability to read numbers and labels, Ability to work in fast-paced environment, Ability to add, subtract and multiply
Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $12.00 /hour can go up!
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Fort Worth, TX
- High school or equivalent
- Order Selecting: 1 year
- Warehouse: 1 year
- Driver's License
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Fort Worth, TX?
- Have you completed the following level of education: High school or equivalent?
- How many years of Order Selecting experience do you have?
- How many years of Warehouse experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
Semper Fi Staffing Solutions is currently seeking people to fill a warehouse position.
Responsibilities and duties:
* Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay
* Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents
* Count and stock merchandise based on inventory control log
* Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
* Pick orders in an orderly manner and prepared for loading customers
* Janitorial responsibilities to contribute to cleanliness of warehouse and facilities
* Basic Arithmetic
Warehouse Worker skills and requirements:
* High school diploma/GED preferred
* Current forklift certification a plus
* Previous warehouse experience preferred (5+ years)
* Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 80 lb
* La. Driver’s license and pass drug screening and background check.
Fast paced West LR clinic! Will answer busy phones, make new patient charts, filing, verify appointments, verify insurance, verify charges before posting to patient's accounts.
Must be organized and detail oriented. Great Group and Benefits! Hiring Now!
Post a Job
Position: Machine Operator
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire Post a Job
Apprentice Joio Operator - Passive (Ajo-P) (Level 1)
Apprentice JOIO Operator - Passive (AJO-P) (Level 1)
Two (2) years operational experience within the last 5 with customer technology specific organizational element or other Government agency (as government employee or contractor) with one of the following:
- One (1) technology listed as minimally acceptable criteria; Two (2) other technologies listed as “Highly Desirable” Certifications (highly desirable):
- NSAG Geolocation Qualification Course
- SCE Airborne Collection Operator Certification
- Technologies (highly desirable):
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Narrow-band analog Push-to-Talk radios
- Digital Mobile Radios (point-to-point, networked via RF or IP)
- Trunk Mobile Radio Systems
- High Powered Cordless Phones
- Personal Communication Devices operating in 2G, 3G, and 4G technologie
- Real-time RF COMINT collection (Airborne, Space borne, Terrestrial, NTM) of:
- Manual, automatic, and/or synthetic Time/Frequency Difference of Arrival (T/FDOA) geolocation operations of COMINT emitters
- Multi-aperture Direction Finding
- Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages is highly desired:
- Arabic – Levantine (AP)
- Arabic – Yemeni (AU)
- Arabic – Iraqi (OG)
- Arabic – Maghrabi (AM)
- Persian Farsi (PF)
- Pashto (PU)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation, plus 10 Federal holidays paid off,
- 401K Matching
- Silotech pays for 75% of the employees medical coverage and 40% of the employee family's coverage.
- Employee enrichment program. Silotech reimburses for successful completion of certifications.
- Referral incentive bonus for new hires that are with the company for 6 months up to 3K.
email: email@example.com cell:870-897-8903 office: 210-569-0957 Post a Job
South Florida's hottest and fastest growing entertainment destination is looking for a Surveillance Operator to join our Winning Team!
Provides surveillance and investigative support for all areas of the property to enhance loss prevention efforts and reduce liability.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
operations, count rooms and fill bank.
• Coordinates investigations with appropriate finance and accounting personnel and Security Investigator when required.
• Maintains liaison with local law enforcement agencies and other casino investigative units.
• Assists with background investigations of prospective casino and accounting employees.
• Provides observational security in the casino and related public and support areas pursuant to departmental operating procedures.
• Maintains and enforces internal gaming and other security regulations.
• Completes security incident reports.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
• Performs other related duties as may be assigned by reporting senior.
• High school diploma or GED preferred. Technical school or formal apprenticeship may be required.
• Requires knowledge of all casino games as well as a comprehensive knowledge of law enforcement, security and casino related
departments’ procedures and regulations.
• Must be able to work effectively with peers, staff members, and regulatory agency personnel.
• Strong written and oral communication skills required.
• Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please upload your resume for consideration!
Gulfstream Park is an EOE and a Drug Free Workplace Post a Job
Excavation Equipment Operator
Our Business Analytics consulting services is uses a suite of proprietary Analytics tools that are precise and detailed. The tools can be used as a stand alone solution or connected to ERP systems. The approach is to use our operational experience, gained from our supply chain management consulting, to create the right questions and structure while transactional data mixed with supplementary information and mathematical algorithms provides the input to user-friendly dashboards of your business performance.
The purpose of the job is to operate heavy equipment safely, productively and efficiently. This job could require pushing, compacting, grading, loading or hauling waste or dirt and could require working alone or teaming with other Heavy equipment. This job could also require operating around Customer trucks and Customers at the working area.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Proficiently operate any or all of our core equipment, which includes Dozers, Compactors, Excavators, Articulated Trucks, Loaders and Graders.
- Comply with the Operations & Maintenance Guide for our core and secondary Heavy Equipment.
- Perform a daily heavy equipment walk-around inspection and preventive maintenance responsibilities.
- Follow site grading and operations plans, read grade stakes and operate in a medium to fine grade environment.
- Perform job responsibilities safely in a busy sometimes, stressful environment, operating and working varied under-footing and weather conditions around trucks and personnel.
- Understand the value of teamwork and communications necessary to operate at the working face and/or other onsite functions (ex: Stockpile, borrow area, solidification?etc.) efficiently)
- Operate equipment productively for 12+ hours per day, year-round in all types of local weather and ground conditions.
Experience, Education, Certification :
- High School diploma or equivalent; and one to two years related experience and/or field training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ? Or- one year certificate from College or Technical School; and six months related experience and/or field training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10?s and 100?s. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
The databases and the tools are designed for handling of Big Data, which enables analysis on a detailed level. The user friendliness is essential and the most challenging issue is the data fed into the analytical models. This is why the models are designed to use data that already exists in most companies and why the data input is made easy and intuitive.
Post a Job
Material Handling Operator
Our clients include integrated oil companies, major mining multinationals, as well as several of the world's largest global electric utilities and power-generation firms. In addition, we work closely with the Global Markets group by supporting energy and commodity trading and sector analysis/portfolio management groups within financial institutions. We also collaborate with the other client services teams on a variety of strategic research projects and thematic workshops.
Picking orders from stock inventory
Filling, dispensing of formulated product, seal drums, clean, stencil, label and prepare orders for shipment.
Assist with broad range of warehouse tasks, utilizing forklifts, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts.
Transport materials to and from production areas.
Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
Repackaging of chemicals, change and clean filtration equipment.
Empty drums, rinse drums.
Assist Operators with various chemical-handling duties.
Must have experience working with forklift, pallet movers, drum dollies and carts.
Prior order processing, chemical handling or warehouse experience beneficial but not required.
Schedule & Pay Rate:
Monday - Friday
?Direct advisory services: We offer quarterly in-person commodity outlook presentations, tailored to client interests within our broad suite of thematic coverage. In addition, clients have full access to Eurasia Group's research platform of directors and senior analysts via phone and email.
?Regional and thematic research products: Our group's flagship product is Energy Trendwatch, which is distributed to clients on a weekly basis. Our clients also receive Eurasia Group's suite of daily, weekly, and monthly publications, ranging from event-driven notes to forward-looking regional and global outlooks.
?Tailored projects & consulting: We provide a variety of bespoke services in conjunction with Eurasia Group's regional research groups, including market-entry analysis, executive briefings, monitoring services, strategic planning, country studies, and sector-focused comparative risk modeling.
Post a Job
Equipment Operator (Skid Steer/Bob Cat)
Equipment Operator (Skid Steer)
Reports to: Operations Supervisor
Job Classification: Non-Exempt - Full Time
Asset LifeCycle (ALC) is committed to leaving the world a better place for future generations. If you are passionate about the environment and would like to do your part to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle equipment, with the purpose of keeping product from entering the landfills, then here is your chance to join our Team.
Asset LifeCycle Equipment Operators will be responsible for operating heavy equipment around the warehouse to support the Shredder Line/Material Reclamation Disassembly areas. Equipment Operators will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable policies and regulations. As a heavy equipment operator, this person will be accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the transportation and feeding of product scheduled for processing.
- Maintain consistent in-feed times and notify Supervisors of any issues that may cause disruption or changes to the flow of material further down the line.
- Track all in-feed materials, weights and times; including material type, number of buckets, start/stop times and any unanticipated down times.
- Conducts employee observations to ensure safety and productivity procedures are being followed.
- Understands, implements, and maintains safe work practices.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Perform routine inspections of Bobcat/Skid Steer and document and communicate safety or mechanical problems to Supervisor.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationship with peers, leads and supervisors.
- Maintain a clean, professional and safe working environment.
- Manage space restrictions and move product appropriately.
- Provide suggestions to Lead/Supervisor for continuous improvement.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 to 5 years of bobcat/skid steer experience
- Basic data entry skills/computer skills
- Construction/Farm experience driving heavy equipment a plus.
- Good organizational skills and ability to follow instructions and receptive to learn new things
- Ability to load the shredder in feed belt by hand if needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, communicate with others and work in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and perform quality control
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend basic English
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Dependable, self-motivated with the ability to work in a team environment
- Safety conscious at all times
The physical demands described below are representative of those which must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Capable of talking/hearing
- Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on a regular basis
- Capable of climbing stairs and standing eight (8) to ten (10) hours each day
- Ability to lift, carry items and to reach, bend and stoop frequently
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Asset LifeCycle – Material Reclamation Facility business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm CST. However, these business hours are subject to change at management’s discretion. This position may be required to work during non-standard business hours to complete tasks. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. Work will be performed in a warehouse environment (which may be excessively warm in summer & cool in winter).The dress code is casual which includes jeans. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Equal Opportunity Employer Post a Job
Modern techniques like lean supply chain management, business and supply chain analytics are other key tools to develop a state of the art supply chain management strategy.
All above being important, we firmly believe that all good supply chain management comes from starting with how you best serve the customers and then develop the strategies to support this in the best and most efficient way.
The individual selected will primarily be responsible for operating heavy maintenance equipment on streets, roads, alleys and right-of-ways, and in assisting with various streets maintenance activities.
Ideal candidates will have experience in streets maintenance equipment operations generally and specifically in the maintenance of paved roads, dirt roads, alleys and shoulders. They will be safety oriented, possess a positive attitude, have an eye for detail and a reputation for a strong work ethic. A strong attendance and punctuality record is essential.
This position requires a high school diploma or GED supplemented by vocational/technical training (this includes on-the-job training) in heavy equipment operation and streets maintenance (to include roads, shoulders and right-of-ways) or a closely related field, and one year of experience in the same. Equivalent combinations of education, training, and experience may be considered. Must be able to work outside in extreme temperatures.
Licenses & Certifications:
This position requires a Class A CDL and tanker endorsement, Work Zone Safety Certification and a Pesticide Applicator License; or the ability to obtain them within six months of the hire date.
Facts matter. Facts stay facts when they are collected from the root source and are reviewed through highly experienced eyes . With the right expertise and tools, fact-based decision making can improve efficiency, drive profitability and growth.
Post a Job