Autoclave Operator Ii Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Autoclave Operator Ii
Operations Engineer II
Responsible for applying in-depth knowledge of the network and networking protocols along with excellent communication skills in order to perform in-depth troubleshooting of all issues that arise. The primary function is to perform escalated network repair, execute tactical projects, and own overall network troubleshooting once alerted by the NOC of such events.
Responsible for resolving application and network problems. Performs critical function within the network repair process and can ultimately impact the NOC's ability to meet Network Availability and Restoration commitments made to customers. These individuals are primarily driven by projects that require greater attention to detail and management from a more advanced technical resource.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Developed computer skills Persuasive verbal and written communication skills Strong interpersonal skills Deep knowledge of scripting languages. Good troubleshooting skills and methodologies.
Experienced in analyzing issues, distilling and communicating their relevant aspects. Ability to identify risks/issues and develop recommendations for resolution. Shift work and on-call flexibility Solid attention to detail Good organizational skills#AF1
Essential DutiesUnderstands all network technologies, designs and product offerings in order to troubleshoot and analyze complex network designs/issues and provides short/long term resolution plans. Understands, applies and maintains network standards as documented.
Provides technical feedback to engineering concerning design/product changes/enhancements. Performs the responsibilities in a high pressure, short time-line environment, which includes managing and responding to aggressive customers.Manages mid-range projects with minimal supervision including OPS requirements, document reviews, (Method of Procedures) MOP reviews, software and hardware upgrades, maintenance scheduling, etc.Conducts detailed GCR/MOP reviews and GCR DE confliction to ensure minimal customer impact during scheduled maintenances.Understands, applies and maintains network standards as documented by Architecture & Engineering. Each technology has audit tools in place the generate reports that should be monitored.
Responsible for submitting GCRs to correct standard issues.Works with vendors to determine root cause and chronic issues. Creates and implements corrective action plans to address issues.
Minimum skills required to perform in this role.
Education Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree or 5 plus years of relevant job experience. Relevant job experience is described as: Job experience in similar industry Job experience with similar essential duties
Physical Requirements: Office – Sits 5 to 7 hours per day; Bend, reach, stoop and crouch; lift 10 lbs.
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
Experience: 5+ yrs
Education Level: Bachelor's DegreeField Of Study: Telecommunications or related field
Attention to detail with good organizational capabilities.Ability to prioritize with good time management skills.
About Level 3
Level 3 (LVLT) provides global communication services that strengthen the growth, efficiency and security of enterprise, government and carrier customers around the world today, Level 3 serves customers in more than 500 markets, spanning three continents and more than 60 countries.
Level 3 Connecting and protecting the networked world
To learn more go to Level3.com
Post a Job
Laser Operator II
Title: Laser Operator II
San Diego, CA
Contract to Hire
2nd Shift 4:00PM-12:30AM
Our client is a one of the world's leading defense organizations engaged in the development, delivery and support of leading-edge aerospace and defense systems in the air, on land and at sea. We are currently seeking a Laser Operator II to set-up and operate a variety of automatic and semi-automatic machines used in the production of their product.
- You will set-up machines to process parts using existing programs; conduct trial runs and adjust program or refer to Supervisor or Master Operator as a resource, as necessary.
- Responsible for performing data entry as needed to track parts through department.
- Visually inspect incoming assemblies and identify non-compliant parts; process parts per process or procedures as designated on the traveler.
- You will perform post-seal inspection or clean and inspect machined parts.
- Responsible for continuously monitoring, load and unload vacuum bake ovens; verify leak rates.
- Participate in safety training and actively comply with safety policies and practices.
- You will maintain workstation and tools.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- 3+ years of related machine operating experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Military Background is a plus!
- Active Security Clearance is also a plus!!!
Post a Job
Warehouse Operator II (12:30-9:00Pm)
- Position Summary:
- A minimum of 2 yrs. experience in a warehouse environment
- Able to read printed numbers, letters, and symbols with a 5-point font size
- Know or Learn to effectively and safely operate facility material handling equipment (e.g.; forklift, pallet jack, Automated Storage & Retrieval system, carousel) and packaging equipment (e.g.; tape machine, pad pack machine) after applicable training period(s)
- Perform end-user computer functions (e.g.; data input, interpret information and instructions from computer screens) on Warehouse computer systems (e.g.; terminals and RF units)
- Ability to continually stand; regularly bend, twist, stoop, and reach; frequently handle, lift and push product and equipment up to 30 lbs.; occasionally handle, lift, and push product and equipment up to 50 lbs
- Basic math skills to be able to count quickly and accurately
- Work effectively and flexibly in a team environment
- Work required overtime as directed
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be comfortable working under productivity and quality standards
- Must be comfortable cross training on different rolls within the facility
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and communication)
- Flexible work schedule as needed
- Available Scheduled Shifts include: 12:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. w/overtime
- $16/hr. Starting wage + incentive pay
- Climate controlled environment with excellent break room facilities
- Conveniently located off Longley, easy access off freeway, S. Virginia St, or S. McCarran Blvd. (Local)
- Training and skills development and performance coaching
- Opportunity for advancement working with a global Fortune 150 company
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, domestic partners program and more
- Community involvement opportunities, company functions, employee recognition programs, etc.
The Operator II is responsible for the operation and maintenance of equipment at small to medium sized water/wastewater facilities.
Possible full time depending on qualifications.
Operates a variety of equipment/machinery including: valves, pumps, motors, belt presses, disinfection equipment, vehicles, etc.
Conducts routine testing, monitoring and maintenance of production wells, water/wastewater facilities.
Performs and documents treatment process and maintenance of treatment facility equipment to assure proper operations and documents. Documents plant performance including daily flow and chemical usage.
Responds to call outs and after hours emergencies to repair treatment equipment, pumps, motors, sensing devices, instrumentation and electrical support.
Provides customer service functions when necessary.
Ensures facilities are secure. Cleans and maintains treatment plant grounds when necessary.
May communicate with client and customers related to routine technical aspects of operations.
May coordinate maintenance activities at the treatment facility.
Other duties as assigned.
Willing to work all shifts, including: weekends, holidays, evening and 24-hour emergency on call.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED and 2 years water/wastewater experience.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid Driver's License (CDL preferred). Other licenses may vary according to specific site and assignments.
Technical: Ability to follow manual & operating instructions.
Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications & internet. Basic knowledge of water/wastewater operations. Working knowledge of electrical components.
Communication: Communicates clearly & professionally.
Contributes to a positive internal & external customer experience. Maintains composure in challenging situations. Collaborates with others. Asks for constructive feedback.
Problem Solving & Quality: Pays attention to detail.
Identifies & solves problems. Escalates issues accordingly. Checks work for quality. Shares suggestions to improve quality & productivity.
Managing For Results: Works independently with minimal supervision.
Takes projects to completion. Follows all company policies & SOPs. Manages multiple tasks. Demonstrates flexibility in workflow & scheduling.
Leadership & Initiative: Demonstrates a positive attitude.
Acts in accordance with company vision, mission & values. Takes accountability for own performance. Willing to take on additional assignments. Seeks out opportunities for development.
Must be able to: frequently lift 50-60 pounds; load, unload & move large equipment/tools; access confined spaces; continuously walk and climb stairs and ladders.
Post a Job
Survey Field Technician II - Gps/Instrument Operator
Ascent Geomatics Solutions (www.ascentgeomatics.com) is a rapidly growing, progressive and entrepreneurial Land Surveying and Engineering company offering a variety of remote sensing solutions to the energy, transportation and civil infrastructure industries that include technologies such as UAV and LiDAR to both public and private clients. We are looking areliable, detail oriented individual to join our growing Data Collection team as a Survey Field Technician II/GPS Instrument Operator.
At Ascent, building a strong company culture is a top priority. We are a diverse team with varying backgrounds, areas of expertise, and interests – and we are constantly evaluating growth opportunities, both for operations and team members. We value employees who take ownership, develop trust in colleagues and work as a team, and communicate with stakeholders, all while enjoying their work. We look for candidates who will embody these values, and help us grow.
The Survey Field Technician II/GPS Instrument Operator, conducts field surveys, topographic mapping, boundary surveys, construction layout, and cadastral research. Performs field calculations (COGO) for stakeout, as well as, office calculations and conversions as needed. Communicates effectively with clients in the field to ensure proper location of wells, facilities, roads and other project specific features.
CDOT/Transportation Sector experience a PLUS!
- Assists survey crews and conducts general field operations.
- Ability to work as a 1 man crew with no direct supervision in field.
- Helps with the fundamental training and supervision of selected field personnel when required.
- Performs basic field calculations (COGO) for stakeout and coordinate data for use in GPS navigation.
- Conducts maintenance, location, and relocation of section corners per the in charge PLS.
- Interacts with clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Relies on company procedures and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Uses a variety of instruments including levels, total stations, and GPS equipment.
- Follows all safety protocols and standard operating practices.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Uses and maintains company-owned vehicles.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management.
- Assists Crew Chief, Field Coordinator, Drafters, PLS, and Managers as required.
- May lead and direct the work of Field Technicians-IO.
- Responsible for helping with the training of new hires and novice employees.
- Strong record of being relentlessly accountable.
- Takes independent actions and calculated risks.
- Is a kickass teammate.
- Beginning/developing a strong record of consistently delivering results.
- Adapts to the changing work environment.
- Effectively presents information and responds to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.Intermediate knowledge of survey field techniques and survey language.
- Basic knowledge of State and Federal laws, and agency rules and regulations.
- Intermediate knowledge of the use of sophisticated GPS equipment, total stations, and other electronic surveying equipment.
- Intermediate knowledge of plumb range rods and level rods; the use of conventional surveying equipment such as rods, chains, tripods, levels, and tribrachs.
- Intermediate knowledge of database and system administration techniques used to move data and files between applications and repositories and performing database queries.
- Ability to maintain a cooperative relationship with those contacted in the course of work activities.
- This position requires general knowledge in a general professional or technical field including the basic ability to read reports, spread sheets, manuals, blue prints, plans, drawings and correspondence. Also, required is the ability to perform general math calculations.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Interacts with the assigned PLS to ensure project completion.
- A small degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Have basic knowledge of ethics and technical standards and organizations such as ALTA, NGS, NSPS/ACSM and BLM. Show responsibility in the profession (i.e. attire, honesty, respect for personal property)
- High school diploma or its equivalent with one (1) to three (3) years’ progressive surveying experience.
- Equivalent to an Associate’s Degree in Surveying or related completed degree beyond an Associate’s Degree may be considered in meeting up to one (1) of the required work experience.
· Safeland and Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) safety training and certification a plus.
· These positions requires/may require use of a company-owned vehicle(s); must possess a valid driver’s license and have no more than two minor violations (i.e. speeding 5-10 over, defective vehicle) within the preceding 36 months, nor a major violation (i.e. DUI) within the previous 60 months.
We offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, growth opportunities and an awesome group of people. Come join the Ascent team today!
Qualified candidates will initially be contacted via email, please check your junk mail to be sure not to miss us!
Laboratory Technician II And Cozzoli Operator
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION
The duties of the Laboratory Technician II are operation of Cozzoli filling machines, production of culture media, processing of lab ware, provide support services to the microbiologists and microbiological scientists. The Laboratory Technician II’s duties are coordinated through the Laboratory Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complies with company ethics, code of conduct, policies, and best practices, with a commitment to safety in the workplace, valuing of diversity, and promotion of a harassment-free environment.
- Initiate and assist in production of media.
- Operation of equipment such as autoclaves, sterilizers, and filling machines.
- Application of the Mesa Labs Quality Policy and actively monitor quality of outcomes in the performance of all assigned tasks.
- All General (GEN) procedures are to be read and understood.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The optional categories listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
· A high school education, equivalent, or three years of laboratory experience.
· Ability to read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedural manuals.
· Understanding of numbers expressed in scientific notation.
· Ability to use a handheld scientific calculator.
· Judgment and action skills required to solve commonly encountered problems.
· Basic computer skills are required.
Other Skills and Key Competencies:
· The position requires the individual to interact closely with other personnel in the company.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Good hand/eye coordination is also required.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Applicants interested in applying for this position can submit resumes to email@example.com
Machine Operator II / CNC Operator II (3Rd Shift)
Job title: Machine operator II / CNC operator II (3rd Shift)
North Charleston, SC 29418 USA
Duration: 4 Months contract
Pay rate : $19/hr on w2
Eaton Aerospace Group located in N. Charleston, SC has an opening for a Setup Operator in our Blocks HPWT on 3rd shift. This position will lead the transition/changover between production runs on various CNC machines such as mills and lathes then operate select machines through the remainder of the production run while ensuring quality parts from the work cell.
The specific functions of this position include the following:
A. Properly set tools in machine locations required for set-up
B. Perform part changeover including program retrieval and input
C. Effectively us pre-setter arm or tool setter and comp tools
D. Read and edit machine programs
E. Calculate and input axis coordinates X, Y and Z or use spindle probe to load offsets
F. Establish Z set-up position for sub-spindle
G. Change out all tooling and properly build mill tools
H. Calibrate pre-setter arm by resetting parameters or tool settler or spindle proble
I. Recognize and eliminate machine alarms
J. Troubleshoot and eliminate variations that are out of process; i.e. run-out, flatness problems.
K. Cross train other employees in machine operations
L. Read and understand complex engineering drawings
M. Read, understand, and rest machine program codes
N. Follow all Eaton safety policies and standards
O. Fulfill the requirements of the Quality Policy and Quality Management System
P. Maintain a clean and safe working environment adhering to 5S Principles
Q. Other duties as assigned
R. Perform all functions of the operator role:
a. Properly start or restart equipment after power is interrupted or as a new start up. Re-zero all axes and begin machining process at proper point in program.
b. Keep machines consistently running
c. Identify non conformances utilizing trace, CMM and various inspection methods
d. Adjust and make offsets to bring parts within tolerance
e. Read and utilize process plan, blueprints, and program in prescribed sequence
f. Properly place parts, casting or stock in machine securely and accurately
g. Operate machines to perform prescribed functions on drawings
h. Read and interpret complex engineering drawings, blueprints, customer specification and internal drawings and procedures
i. Utilize Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
j. Bring machine tool back to desired location and resume cycle if cycle has been interrupted. Understand function of proper usage and resetting of Emergency Stop Button
k. Ensure tool lengths correspond to offset register. Have full working knowledge of tool presetter
l. Identify alarm codes and respond with corrective measures
m. Understand status lights, door interlocks, interlock released light and button. On/off buttons, and panel lock key.
n. Understand multi-screen functions, alpha and numeric keypads and machine controls (i.e. alter, insert, delete, input, up, down, lft ,rght, pos, prog, system, message, settings, network, etc.)
o. Operate and Understand function of mode switch and function keys (i.e. mem, mid, tape, edit, handle, job, rapid, zero return, SBK. OSP. BDT. PSM. PST. DRN).
p. Properly use directional jog buttons, rapid traverse override buttons, and feed rate override buttons
q. Determine and input proper wear and geometry offsets
r. Evaluate tooling to determine if free from breaks, chips and abnormal wear
• High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience operating CNC machines in a manufacturing environment or comparable education
• Minimum one (1) years’ experience setting up CNC machines
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area will be considered for this position.
• Five (5) years’ experience operating CNC machines in a manufacturing environment
• Two (2) years’ experience setting up CNC machines
• Experience using lean or lean tools
• Technical degree in manufacturing, machining, or related field
• PC computer skills (Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, etc...) with ability to learn other programs
Operator II - Surveillance
Monitors all casino activity, keeps reports, logs, and records all monitored activity. Surveillance Investigator will be thoroughly trained in all aspects of the casino.
- Monitor all casino activity.
- Writes accurate reports and keeps logs current and correct.
- Records all activities on property
- Dub media
- Operate all surveillance equipment
- Sit and view monitors for duration of shift
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Must be able to uphold the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to learn and operate all surveillance equipment
- Exceptional guest service skills to both external and internal guests required with adherence to the Eight Simple Principles.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Basic math skills
- Problem solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Excellent knowledge of ICMPs, Colorado Gaming Rules and Regulations, and internal policies and procedures preferred.
- Minimum maintenance skills preferred.
PRN Plant Operations Tech II
Responds to requests for general maintenance service and trouble calls. May work individually to investigate the nature of the request or problem and utilize ability as multi-skilled employee to repair or resolve situation. Demonstrates competency as a Building maintenance mechanic providing repair services as assigned.
Education: High school graduate
Experience: Minimum of 2 years applicable experience
Training: On-the-job training is provided
License: Must have a Valid Florida Drivers License or within 30 days of hire, EPA 608 type I
General Requirements (has the ability to.) Sit
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Stand
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Walk
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Drive
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Bend
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Climb
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Kneel
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Crouch
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Twist
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Maintain Balance
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Reach
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Sensory Requirements (has ability for.) Far Vision
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Near Vision
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Color Vision
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Depth Perception
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Seeing Fine Details
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Hearing Norm Speech
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Hearing Overhead Pages
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Telephone use
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Mental & Emotional Requirements (ability to.) Cope with high level of stress
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Make decisions under high pressure
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Cope with anger/fear/hostility of others in a calm way
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Manage altercations
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Concentrate
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Handle a high degree of flexibility
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Handle multiple priorities in stressful situation
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Work alone
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Demonstrate high degree of patience
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Adapt to shift work
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Work in areas that are close and crowded
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Hand Manipulation (ability with.) Simple Grasping
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Firm Grasping
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Fine Manipulation
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Use of Keyboards
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Required Lifting (ability to lift.) 51 to 75 lbs
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Pushing/Pulling (ability to push and pull.) 51 to 75 lbs
Occasionally (i.e. Monthly) Frequently ( i.e. Weekly) Continually ( i.e. Daily) Environmental (may be exposed to.) Infectious Diseases
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Chemical Agents
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Dust, Fumes, Gases Continually ( i.e. Daily) Extremes in Temperature or Humidity
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Hazardous or Moving Equipment
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Unprotected Heights
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Loud Noises
Continually ( i.e. Daily) Others (note below) works on ladders for long periods of time Continually ( i.e. Daily)
Warehouse - Production Operator II
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation.
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm
Responsible for verification of materials and products as directed by procedures and or batch record requirements. Responsible for labeling, inspecting, and production of final container products with manual and/or automated systems.
Also responsible for set-up, changeover and operation of labeling and production equipment. Responsible for data entry and computer generated labels. Maintains records and production area to comply with regulatory requirements, good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures.
Performs reconciliation activities and determines compliance to specification, floats on all lines. Assists in investigation of non-conforming results. Performs final production check of completed documents for completeness and accuracy.
Review of completed batch records for compliance with cGMPs, validation, and standard operating procedure requirements.
Reconcile labeling and product components and determine compliance with specifications.
Assist in investigation of non-confirming results related to either reconciliation or production activities.
Maintenance of logs, batch records, and all applicable documentation in accordance with cGMP specifications and internal standard operating procedures.
Maintain qualification to clean and verify therm of corming equipment, perform on-line product inspections, off-line inspections, and leak testing in accordance with qualification requirements.
Ability to perform at or above established quality and productivity standards on alllines.
Training of new-hires in areas of Key Responsibilities.
Responsible for maintaining competency for Production Operation 1 & 2 responsibilities.
Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA, FDA, OSHA, and EPA.
Display behavior which exemplifies employee code of conduct guidelines and OmnicareCore Values.
Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
High School Diploma
Quality Control experience
Light Mechanical industry experience
Prior experience in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment
High School Diploma
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers.
What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health at mailto:
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website:
Post a Job