Automat Car Attendant Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automat Car Attendant
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints, and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviewsand analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines, and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting: 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on the computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solves, analyzes, and interprets, meets deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Car Wash Attendant
We are seeking for a car wash attendant for Slash & Dash Car Wash in Bakersfield! This can be a full time or part time position.
CASHIERING / GUIDING CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE WASH TUNNEL AND SOME CLEANING.
Must be friendly and likes to work with the public.
Car Wash Attendant
Responsible for greeting customers at car wash, taking orders, washing vehicles, and vacuuming interiors.
- Greeting and Attending to customer needs
- Applying soap to car/truck
- Removing debris from vehicles
- Ensure all soap is rinsed from vehicles
- Using cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses
- Take payments and deliver receipts
- Monitor operation of cleaning machines
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
Rowil Castellano is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
Automotive New Car Lot Attendant
Our Fenton Nissan store of Knoxville TN, is looking for a person who can represent our store and feel good about what they do.
The Lot Attendant helps ensure complete customer satisfaction by moving vehicles in and around the service area/lot, maintaining the cleanliness of vehicles and the service area, delivering vehicles to customers after service is complete, and transporting customers to/from their home when needed.
- Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as needed
- Installs protective coverings (seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats, etc.) and tags in all vehicles brought in for service
- Services vehicles with gas, oil, and water
- Washes and cleans vehicles as needed
- Helps maintain lot appearance by cleaning driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary
- Helps maintain shop cleanliness, including windows, doors, floors, etc.
- Transports customers to and from their home when needed and requested
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Follows all safety and security procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Can drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Able to safely operate motor vehicles in tight and small spaces
- Highly professional and dependable
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer and internet skills a plus
✅ To apply: Please visit our store in person !!!!!!!!!!!
location: Fenton Nissan of Knoxville, TN 37912
Lot Attendant Car Sales
Control the flow of cars, inventory management checking and logging in new arrivals and enter correct status in the fleet computer system.
Responsible for lot merchandising, ensuring vehicles are front line ready and have correct pricing stickers, buyers guides and frame plates. Parking and aligning cars and maintaining presentable sales lot.
Responsible for managing the back overflow lot. Shuttling cars to vendors, assisting with dealer trades and picking up customers when needed.
Assist with maintaining fuel log, and other reports requested by the Location Manager. Filing reports as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Vision, Life, Disability insurance
401(k) plan with company match
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity.
Candidates must have a valid driver's license, Must be at least 20 years of age and have flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays. Shift schedules are assigned according to operational needs so interested candidates must be able to work any assigned shift.
Internal candidates must have satisfactorily completed their probationary period and have excellent attendance and job performance.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
CategorySales - Car Sales
Post a Job
Car Wash Attendant
PinnacleAutomotive Hospitality is now hiring Car Wash Attendantsfor Automotive Dealerships in the Plano / McKinney, TX Area
Pinnacle Automotive Hospitality Services, Inc. is the nation’s leader in automotive hospitality. We serve over 75 new car dealerships by providing the needed staffing and site management to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction within the sales and service department.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
A Pinnacle Car Wash Attendant is responsible for performing daily operational practices at the car wash facility. Attendants are to ensure consistency when cleaning and detailing vehicles.
- Great atmosphere, working outdoors
- Flexible work schedule
- Room for growth
- Employee discounts and perks
- Both Part-time and Full-time availability
- MIT (management in training program) to promotion
All Service Associates are held to our Pinnacle Standards:
- Well-groomed and positive appearance
- Desire to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Car wash experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to safely operate vehicles
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Must pass background check and MVR check
We are a rapidly growing, innovative company offering our team members significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement. We value team members who can see the bigger picture, and who exercise the initiative that will take us to the next level in creating the best customer experience to our guests. The exceptional service we deliver is, and will be, an increasingly important differentiator for us as we compete for market share and grow our business.
Car Wash Attendant / Detailer - Earn Great Tips!
The Thumb Car Wash is currently seeking experienced, energetic Car Wash Attendants / Detailers to join our team.
Want to make great tips? Most of our Car Wash Attendants / Detailers average over $40.00 per day in just tips!! Come in for an interview today, and start working with a great local company tomorrow!
Our Award-Winning Car Wash is hiring the following:
- Greeter / Customer service advisor - $11/hr plus commission
- Car Wash Attendant / Detailer - $10.00/hr plus great tips
Here at The Thumb Car Wash we offer the following:
- Competitive pay with great tipping customers
- Comprehensive incentive plan
- 90 day review
- Flexible schedules
- Discounted services
- Fun, friendly environment
Please apply in person at 9393 E. Bell Rd. (east of the 101 @ 94th Street). We are located near Westworld, on Bell Road, south side of the street.
Candidates must be clean shaven in appearance, tattoos covered while working, and no visible jewelry.
Please ask for Mike as we do open interviews 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) from 8am to 11am.
www.thethumb.com (480) 513-8186 or text at (520) 979-1435.
We are a from scratch bakery, a full-service car wash, casual BBQ restaurant, and a unique gift shop providing our customers a unique and fun-filled experience.
Car Wash Attendant
Job duties include:
-Wash and vacuum customer vehicles
-Occasionally shuttle customers
No experience necessary. We will train for the job onsite.
We are a busy and rapidly growing Land Rover Dealership. We have a great group of people and offer a fun and safe work environment with growth potential.
Kuni Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a drug free workforce. We participate in eVerify as part of our onboarding process.
A valid driver's license and clean driving record are required.
Car Wash Attendant
Looking for a way to supplement your retirement income. We have a part time opening at our Car Wash located in Shorewood, Illinois. If you are responsible, flexible, friendly and enjoy helping people, this would be a good position for you. Some mechanical knowledge helpful. Please apply through this ad, do not go to the car wash or call.
Car Wash Attendant
Looking for a flexible schedule and a friendly working environment? Look no further Sapp Bros., Inc. is seeking Part Time and Full Time Car Wash Attendants.
At Sapp Bros., we work hard to make each truck stop the very best by being the friendliest and cleanest truck stop chain in the United States. This is NOT just another job washing cars, this is an exciting career opportunity We offer many opportunities for career advancement for team members who deliver "Wow" service. Are you ready to get started?
We want to hear from you As a Car Wash Attendant, you will be responsible for: Spraying cars as they enter car wash and wiping down vehicles Maintaining landscaping, touch-up painting, minor plumbing, and replacing light bulbs Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, sweeping lot, dusting, and maintaining equipment based on scheduled service intervals Snowing removal and spreading ice melt Bring your positive attitude and strong work ethic to a company that will reward your efforts Here's what you'll need to succeed in this position. Car Wash Attendant requirements: Customer-focus Desire to provide exceptional service Ability to stand, kneel, bend, climb step ladders Ability to lift and/or move items up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move items 2545 lbs.
Post a Job