Automat Car Attendant Job Description Sample
Car Wash Attendant
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Prepare and service vehicles prior to rental. This function includes refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspect vehicle for unidentified body damage
- Inspect vehicles to ensure safety equipment is in working order (i.e., lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors, back-up lights, etc)
- Vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors
- Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage
- Write up Ready Car slips
- Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area. Reasons for out-of-service may include the following: preventive maintenance, mechanical problems, and expired date for safety check or registration, or body damage
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
With 20 major airport locations across the US and more than 1100 employees, Fox Rent A Car offers room for career growth through employee development and advancement. If you believe you can not only add to but thrive in our fast-paced team environment apply today!
Car Wash Attendant
We are seeking for a car wash attendant for Slash & Dash Car Wash in Bakersfield! This can be a full time or part time position.
CASHIERING / GUIDING CUSTOMERS THROUGH THE WASH TUNNEL AND SOME CLEANING.
Must be friendly and likes to work with the public.
Car Wash Attendant
- SUMMARY STATEMENT The Car Wash Attendant is responsible for assisting customers and delivering excellent customer service by putting the finishing touches on vehicles exiting the car wash. Supervisory
NO 2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order) Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Assist customers through the car wash, giving instructions or directions to the driver when needed.
Deliver excellent customer service by completing the car wash experience with the finishing touches such as drying vehicle windows, door panels and providing a towel for dusting the inside of the vehicle.
Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
Turn valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds, according to formulas.
Rinse objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
Clean and polish vehicle windows.
Apply paints, dyes, polishes, reconditions, waxes, or masking materials to vehicles to preserve, protect, or restore color or condition.
Monitor operation of cleaning machines and stop machines or notify supervisors when malfunctions occur.
Disassemble and reassemble machines or equipment or remove and reattach vehicle parts or trim, using hand tools.
Turn valves or disconnect hoses to eliminate water, cleaning solutions, or vapors from machinery or tanks.
Connect hoses or lines to pumps or other equipment.
Lubricate machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
Employee must demonstrate safe work and risk management practices. Attend monthly safety and security meetings and sign the attendance sheet. Report all safety and security issues. Report and process all employee and/or customer incidents or unsafe acts in accordance with SPF Energy’s policy and procedure.
Ensure that confidentiality of data collected and stored are maintained
Employee is expected to set priorities and meet deadlines. Employee is responsible for planning and carrying out assignments, resolving conflicts that arise, informing and coordinating with others as expected. Employee is accountable for insuring the technical accuracy of their work and maintaining good working relations, both internal and external to SPF Energy. Self-direction and motivation are also expected.
Must meet performance expectations. Must complete all duties as assigned. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Essential
Incredible customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
Ability to work at a fast pace Preferred
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Essential
Must be able to work flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays Preferred
Operate an electronic cash register and computer ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Essential
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Some stores may require employees to be at least 16 years of age or higher depending on the state’s laws on operating car wash equipment and the store’s state regulations. Exceptions can be made in some cases if there is parental written consent and it’s acceptable to the store’s state regulations
Some stores may require employees to be at least 18 years of age or higher depending on the insurance requirements
Ability to stand for long hours Preferred
Req No.: 2015-1120 # of Openings: 25 External Company URL: www.spfenergy.com
Lot Attendant Car Sales
Control the flow of cars, inventory management checking and logging in new arrivals and enter correct status in the fleet computer system.
Responsible for lot merchandising, ensuring vehicles are front line ready and have correct pricing stickers, buyers guides and frame plates. Parking and aligning cars and maintaining presentable sales lot.
Responsible for managing the back overflow lot. Shuttling cars to vendors, assisting with dealer trades and picking up customers when needed.
Assist with maintaining fuel log, and other reports requested by the Location Manager. Filing reports as needed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Vision, Life, Disability insurance + 401(k) plan with company match
Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity.
Mandatory Requirements Candidates must have a valid driver's license, Must be at least 20 years of age and have flexibility in scheduling which may include night's weekends and holidays. Shift schedules are assigned according to operational needs so interested candidates must be able to work any assigned shift. Internal candidates must have satisfactorily completed their probationary period and have excellent attendance and job performance. Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets #LI-POST
Job ID148437# Positions1
CategorySales - Car Sales
Position TypeRegular Full Time
Car Wash Attendant
We are currently recruiting for Car Wash Attendants. If you have the experience and skills listed below, fill out an application at www.manpower.com and then call us at 812-474-7485. What's in it for you? -Full time hours
Temporary to hire, based on performance
Option to take free college courses and skills training What is the job?
Prepare each vehicle before it enters the tunnel
Ensure defect-free cleaning by removing all conditions that can be removed prior to sending the vehicle through the automatic equipment
Maintain positive customer relations, including greeting customers, answering questions, offering product selection choices and assisting customers in a timely fashion
Accurately handle cash/credit transactions and enter transactions at the terminal What you bring to the job?
Must have a valid driver's license
High school diploma or GED
Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Car Wash Attendant
Duties & Responsibilities:
•* Always be ready to assist customers with menu options and payment.
•* Guide cars into the wash area with a focused, pleasant, and competent demeanor.
•* Perform visual inspections of the condition of each vehicle prior to sending it through the wash bay.
•* Be proficient with all policies and procedures and able to perform them daily.
•* Perform visual inspections in the tunnel and back room to ensure all equipment and chemicals are functioning properly.
•* Report any malfunctions or problems immediately to a manager/lead.
•* Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized.
•* Keep vacuums unclogged, hoses hung properly, and trash cans emptied.
•* Be polite and available to address all customer concerns and handle them in a professional manner that is satisfactory to both the customer and to the car wash.
Auto Detailer / Car Porter Attendant
Fastest growing dealership in the Tri-State area! We are a family owned and operated business and first got our start as a luxury used car dealership in 1998. From that point on we continued to expand to include a service facility, body-shop and seven additional locations in the local area.
Brooklyn Mitsubishi is looking for an Auto Body Detailer/Porter to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an industry leader in auto sales and repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone who can WOW every customer, efficiently clean and detail vehicles and facilities, and work in cooperation with others to achieve common goals.
- Provide customers with a friendly, professional experience
- Interior/exterior detailing of customer vehicles
- Transportation of company vehicles on and off company property
- General shop maintenance
- Secure new inventory with correct labeling
- Automotive interest and desire to develop a career in the industry
- 2-3+ years automotive dealership experience preferred
- Ability to keep up and succeed in a fast paced working environment
- Valid driver's license (any state)
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Automotive Detailer. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.
Car Wash Attendant
FAST & FRIENDLY CAR WASH NOW HIRING!
Hiring for Team Leads and Attendants!
Come be part of our family owned team!
Fast & Friendly Car Washes are family owned and operated car washes with locations in Arizona and Utah, we are currently expanding and looking for some new friendly faces!
20168 North John Wayne Parkway
Maricopa, Arizona 85139
• 1. Minimum of 1 year prior Management experience (For Management positions)
• 2. Intermediate knowledge of computers/programs to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• 3. Ability to effectively and positively interact with the public
• 5. Can work well independently and as a team
• 6. Has a positive outgoing attitude even during difficult times
• 7. Want a long term career opportunity with room for advancement internally
• 8. Pass a thorough background check and supply personal and professional references
• 9. Have reliable transportation
• We offer:
• 1. Medical
• 2. Dental
• 3. Vision
• 4. 401K
• 5. Paid time off
If you feel this would be a great place for you to work, have reliable transportation and can pass a very thorough background check please contact Robert at 972-679-9371 to set up an interview, you can also send a resume for consideration to RPetrey@3drb.com
Lot Attendant / Car Wash Attendant
Our Car Wash Attendant cleans and refurbishes service customer and loaner automobiles, performing any combination of following duties: Washes vehicle exterior through automated car wash to clean cars, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes as necessary. Our Car Wash Attendant is also responsible for:
Delivering keys to service advisors, bringing cars from the service lot to the entrance for customers at redelivery.
Vacuums interiors of vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
Operate service shuttle for customer as necessary.
Perform shop maintenance duties. Hours Tuesday through Friday 1 – 6 pm, Saturday 8 – 4pm Qualification Criteria:
High School Diploma and one year of related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Current valid driver’s license.
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor is a must.
Ability to work outdoors and handle physical demands of position.
Experience driving both manual and automatic vehicles.
Ability to follow directions and have basic knowledge of cars and car parts, as well as tools and other equipment. ID: 2018-19198 External Company Name: Automotive Rentals Incorporated External Company URL: www.arifleet.com
Car Wash Attendant
Johnny's Car Wash on Beechmont Ave. is looking for additional car wash attendants to meet the volume demands of this business. We are a high volume full service car wash and candidates who are looking for a great opportunity to make better money than what you've been offered out there should give us a try.
In addition to the benefits offered below, you will receive paid vacations and paid holidays. This is an hourly wage job with tip income.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!