Automated Equipment Engineer Technician Job Description Sample
Maintenance Technician - Automated Equipment
Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Pay: $25-$30/hr + Quarterly Bonus Program
Hours: 2nd shift (2:30pm-11pm)
· Provide a variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant electrical systems and equipment; largely to furnish power and lighting.
· Diagnose, repair and replace equipment and apparatus related to manufacturing including but not limited to: injection/compression molding machines, stamping presses, auxiliary equipment, robots, and fabrication and assembly machines.
· Assist in planned preventative maintenance and emergency repairs of plant equipment.
· Lay-out and install wiring circuits and distribution centers in accordance with specifications.
· Install switches, controls and other electronic devices incidental to the installation.
· Install and repair electrical apparatus such as transformers / robots.
· Work from schematic drawings and diagrams, specifications and code book.
· Use electrical measuring and testing devices.
· Maintain a “safety first” attitude at all times. Maintain safe working habits by following established OSHA and company safety practices and policies (IE: LOTO, GMP, ARC Flash, Proper PPE practices, Housekeeping).
· Comply with all prescribed safety regulations.
· May program or edit PLC’s.
· Perform and/or assist with weekly/monthly/annual EHS inspections.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related electrical experience and/or training in an industrial environment.
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints.
· Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of electrical controls and excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong communication skills to effectively update equipment malfunction and corrective actions to the oncoming shift and department supervisor.
· Service oriented to communicate regularly with co-workers in all positions showing respect plant-wide.
· Participate in teams to drive change in regard to safety, quality, production, continuous improvement, and employee relations.
· Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics helpful.
Palletizing Robot & Automated Equipment Technician/Engineer
The Palletizing Robot & Automated Equipment Technician or Engineer will handle robot programming, fixture development, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training. Will perform automated equipment installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training.
The Technician/Engineer will have an advanced understanding of robotic function, robot programming, and troubleshooting, as well as automated equipment function and troubleshooting.
Must have experience in robots that stack products on pallets in a production environment. Sending in your resume without explicitly explaining your experience will cause your resume to be set aside.
· Robot programming/reprogramming, troubleshooting, and maintenance
· Automated equipment troubleshooting and maintenance
· Planning and executing installations of new robots or automated equipment
· Wiring cabinets & equipment, light fabrication, preventive maintenance documentation
· Developing preventive maintenance specifications and training personnel on operation and maintenance
Skills Required to Perform the Essential Duties of the Job:
· Positive attitude, willing to learn, self-starter, function as part of a team, good work ethic
· PLC programming knowledge
· Advanced electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic knowledge and troubleshooting capability
· Advanced robotic programming capability with at least one of the following robot types: Fanuc or Kawasaki
Educational and Experience Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
· High school diploma or G.E.D. College preferred
· Robot operation and programming training and experience
· Automated electromechanical and electro pneumatic training and experience
· Must have experience in robots that stack products on pallets in a production environment
Physical and Other Requirements to Perform the Essential Duties of the Job:
· Must be capable of lifting 50+lbs
· Must be able to work in a high-speed, high quality environment
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Preferred:
· Robot training through certified training facility
· Industrial maintenance experience or certification.
· Electrical training or certification
Automated Maintenance Equipment System Administrat
Requisition Number 17-0564 Title Automated Maintenance Equipment System Administrat City Ridgecrest State California Employment Type Full Time Hot Job No Description Install, maintain and trouble shoot computer systems computer lab environment. Essential Job Functions:
Maintain and trouble shoot a Internet Protocol (IP) based network. Maintain and trouble shoot Oracle and Sybase Database Management Systems in a simulated enterprise environment. Follow a disaster recovery plan.
Implement Information Assurance (IA) controls by following Navy and DOD guidance. Assist in emulating real world problems in a simulated environment. Assist in maintaining an inventory of lab equipment.
Document work done and track system changes made. Requirements Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance. A High school diploma/GED plus 10 years of experience is required. Candidates with an Associates degree plus 4 years of experience will be considered for alternate classification.
Must have the ability to work with various server and workstation operating systems. Must have or be able to obtain DOD 8570.01-M certification. Previous Information Technology (IT) experience
DCS Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Field Service Engineer – Automated Bonders
Join our North America support team, based out of our Manchester, NH office.
● USA based product expert supporting our most sophisticated equipment, including semi and fully automated die bonders.
● Technical liaison with factory for all aspects of product support.
● Application/process support for potential and existing customers.
● Equipment installations, technical support, customer training, upgrades and repairs.
● Equipment pre-sales demonstrations, Help maintain a demonstration lab and equipment.
● Assist factory product managers as needed with new documentation, software testing, quality reviews, and product enhancements.
● Travel to Germany factory for high level training, or machine acceptance support.
● Opportunity to participate in technical collaboration on white paper publications and application presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Experience in programming and supporting automated equipment, including pattern recognition programming.
● Associate, B.S. or relevant technical experience.
● Specific experience with die bonding equipment, semiconductor and advanced packaging science is strongly desired.
● Confident hands on experience with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
● Includes varied travel typically up to 50-70%. Must have adaptability to schedule changes. Will involve multi-day visits to customer sites in North America and periodic travel to production HQ in Germany.
● Must be self motivated and thrive within a small company “can do” atmosphere with minimal supervision. The ability to multi-task and take initiative is a must.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
● Strong PC and organizational skills assumed.
This is a salary position, commensurate with experience. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
Automated Line Technician
Gerson Company, a leading manufacturer of respiratory protection and filtration products manufactured on proprietary high-speed converting equipment, is seeking a skilled Automated Line Technician to join our growing operations.
The selected candidate will be comfortable working on, trouble-shooting and diagnosing operating problems in complex high-speed, automated converting equipment encompassing a wide range of processes based on PLC, computer and traditional mechanical controls, such as ultrasonic assembly, computer vision and inspection systems, web and tension controls, rotary die-cutting, hot-melt gluing and in-line packaging.
If you're a motivated self-starter with good knowledge of electronics, PLC controls and good mechanical diagnostic skills, send us your resume in confidence.
We offer excellent compensation, bonus and top-tier health insurance benefits.
Automated Driving Engineer – Sensor Engineer
- Candidates for consideration will be responsible for supporting sensor fusion research and developmental efforts in automated vehicle technologies Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and semi-autonomous vehicle development.
- Development of sensor fusion and tracking algorithms to support Driver Assistance Technologies (DAT)
- Implementing sensor related algorithms for production intent using C++
- Analyzing and reviewing sensor data to evaluate sensor performance
- Working with production teams at Ford to transition research features to production algorithms
- Implementation of functional tests for developed software components
- Designing and conducting tests to validate sensor fusion performance
- Creating and maintaining documentation including algorithm design, supporting functional safety & systems engineering analysis
- Researching new methods or algorithms of sensor fusion
- Supporting DAT feature development and migration to production
- Possess strong oral and written language skills
- Document processes, design and software code
- Follow coding style guidelines
- Publish technical reports, papers and/or pursue Intellectual Property rights
- Work closely and effectively with external partners – corporations, universities and automotive suppliers
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related technical fields
- 2+ years’ experience in C | C++ development
- Developing software in an automotive or aerospace environment OR experience with sensor technology.
- Experience with active safety systems or autonomous vehicles
- Experience in software development, integration, testing, and validation within a team
- Experience in automotive or aerospace software development
- Experience with automotive sensors
- Knowledge of Ethernet and Can communication
- Experience in developing ASIL compliant software
- Experience using data analysis tools (e.g. Matlab) to visualize and understand experiment data
- Proficiency using Visual Studio
- Proficiency with a distributed version control system (e.g. git, clearcase)
- Demonstrated experience working in a team-based project from inception to finish across multiple disciplines, e.g., hardware design and implementation, data acquisition and analysis, mathematical modeling, algorithm development, application implementation, etc.
Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Performance / Automated Test Engineer - Ts/Sci Clearance Required
- Maintain the OASIS framework - the open source tools (such as Sikuli, Selenium, Xebium, Fitnesse) as well as the OASIS custom code.
- Maintain the integration of OASIS, Jenkins, and Git.
- Maintain custom code for accessing Git.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Git and how the Git software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of Jenkins and how the Jenkins software is used
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Git, Jenkins, and Fitnesse/OASIS function together
- Demonstrate an understanding of how Sikuli, Selenium, and JMeter function together with Fitnesse.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the automated script execution work-flow
- Demonstrate an understanding of the build master’s role and responsibilities. (These are documented in the OASIS Admin Guide).
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to track automated test execution progress during testing
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of how VMware is used
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI Required
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance- 100% Company-Paid Premiums
- STD, LTD, and Life Insurance- 100% company paid
- 401K- 10% salary contribution immediately vested
- Bonus Plan
- PTO - up to 4 weeks/year
- Holidays- 10 paid/year
- Birthdays off with pay
- Upfront and Recurring Referral Bonuses
- Education Reimbursement
Phoenix Operations Group is a high-end engineering services company dedicated to protecting and advancing our national cyber resources. As a small start-up operating out of the Baltimore/Washington DC area, we rely on innovation to continually advance our employees' skills and provide game-changing solutions to our customers.
Our technical competencies include Big Data analytics (batch and streaming), Cloud Computing infrastructure, multi-INT visualization, and enterprise architectures. We support operational missions (All-Source, Financial, CND) and serve as Product Owners for our open-source research initiatives.
Please visit us at http://www.phoenix-opsgroup.com for more information.
US Citizenship Required- TS/SCI Required
Automated Systems Technician
Automated Systems Technician
InSinkErator, the world's largest producer of disposals and hot water products for home and commercial use, is seeking an experienced Machine Repair Technicianto provide functional support to the maintenance department to install, repair, rebuild and otherwise maintain heavy duty and highly complicated precision machine tools and equipment and keep our production running. This position requires a broad knowledge of mechanics, machine design, machining practices and techniques.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the set up and operation of all automated manufacturing systems and associated equipment in a specified area / lines and monitor, adjust and repair to ensure quality pars are produced. Position is responsible for all required PM’s, troubleshooting and repair activities for assigned systems and equipment with the cell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To successfully complete the following duties and responsibilities are required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fully competent in all AST 1 & 2 functions and requirements
- Work independently with little to no direction to determine and implement corrective actions on equipment and processes.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are in use and utilized / followed at all times
- Detect and assess problems: resolve, debug, troubleshoot, to provide solutions to equipment breakdowns and reliability issues
- Perform equipment start up and shutdown, modifications, upgrades, on responsible equipment
- Respond took emergency breakdowns as required.
- Provide support to improve equipment operations an performance
- Maintain all production equipment in good clean functioning condition
- Full use of PM methods in planned and unplanned maintenance requests
- Provide adequate training for AST 1 and 2’s in areas of responsibility
- Understand and Analyze interactions between all components and systems: fluid power, mechanical, servo, electrical, for proper function
- Basic understanding of computer controlled machine programming: working knowledge of PLC, basic understanding of programmable controllers
- Assist in installation of new equipment and sub-assemblies, assist with and complete equipment rebuilds
- Ability to read and understand electrical wiring block and schematics, machine drawings, equipment layout drawings and other associated drawing and resources
- Solid clear communication with Supervisors, peers, subordinates in oral, written, in professional manner
- Use of digital dashboard for fault review, starve / block, trends, analysis
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of five years’ work experience in a mechanical or technical area where machinery, mechanical, electrical, or electronic maintenance work was performed is required.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Post high school technical training in 2 areas: electrical, electronic, pneumatics, mechanic, PLC.
Experience in manufacturing environment with PLC interface / Programming.
Basic robotic knowledge – functions and program.
- Experience in advanced repair and maintenance techniques / practices, equipment troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Follow blueprints, diagrams, spec, tolerances.
- Operate standard and powered hand tools, precision measuring devices and gauges, material handling equipment, and personal computer.
Associate degree in electromechanical technology or similar area is preferred.
Field Service Specialist - Rotating Equipment Engineer / Technician
Req ID #
6686BR Position Title Field Service Specialist
- Rotating Equipment Engineer / Technician
LA, Baton Rouge
ITT Goulds Pumps
Job Description Are you an self-motivated, accomplished Rotating Equipment Engineer/Technician passionate about your career and providing impeccable customer service? Do you want to pursue your career with a growing company that is investing in its field services capabilities?
Preferred candidates should reside within the Texas, Louisiana Gulf Coast of the USA. If so, this opportunity may be just for you! ITT Goulds Pumps is a leading global manufacturer of pumps for a wide range of industrial markets—including oil & gas, mining, chemical, power generation, pulp & paper, and general industry. We are actively searching for a
Field Service Specialist experienced with servicing all types of pumps and rotating equipment to provide the following services: installation, commissioning, startup, pump/system troubleshooting, vibration analysis, testing, field repairs and training. Our excellent reputation is built on the foundation of our core values:
Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Safety, Quality and Customer Satisfaction. If you have these skills and live these values, come join us! MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide exceptional customer support during delivery of startup services, field testing, field repairs, and customer training. Responsible to establish and maintain a strong relationship with our customers by acting as a trusted advisor and resource during on site activities. Work closely with PRO Service Centers, Sales Engineers, and customers to deliver services and solutions.
Report potential business opportunities. Maintain compliance with all established Environmental, Safety & Health policies and procedures. Must be passionate about providing outstanding customer service and delivering results.
Provide in-field technical support in all aspects of the installation, commissioning, start-up, vibration testing, functional and performance testing, training, and troubleshooting on pumps and related rotating equipment.
Complete on-site inspections and repairs of pumps and related rotating equipment utilizing company service truck.
Conduct on-site safety meetings as required by the Customer and Goulds Pumps.
Supervise/coordinate sub-contractors and customer personnel as required.
Complete formal technical field reports, time sheets, JSAs, and expense reports for each field assignment.
Provide daily communication to the Field Service Manager/Sales Associate on any issues that arise on site.
Provide technical solutions to problematic pump/systems issues.
Provide support to factory warranty engineers by investigating and resolving pump product issues in the field.
Other duties as assigned. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. You will be in the field for this role, at our customers various locations, covering such industries as [oil & gas operations, mining, pulp & paper processing, and water treatment]. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to wear personal protective equipment - as required by PPE Assessment.
Employee must also be able to travel both nationally and internationally. NOTE: This position requires extensive travel within the USA with occasional international travel. Preferred candidates should reside within the Texas, Louisiana Gulf Coast of the USA. This position requires visibility to US export controlled documents.
Skills and Experience EDUCATION: High School Diploma / Engineering Degree preferred Classified as an Rotating Equipment Engineer / Technician and able to demonstrate considerable mechanical ability at a very high level EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of experience in a rotating equipment installation, startup and troubleshooting. OTHER SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE: - Must be diverse in the repairs of multiple manufactured pumps regardless of manufacture and/or type.
Works with minimum supervision
Strong computer skills including use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Minimum Education Requirements
High School or Equivalent
Percent of Travel Required 51 - 75% Paid Relocation Available?
EEO Statement: “ITT Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Automated Test Engineer (With Gherkin, Selenium And Java) - Consultant
TITLE: Automated Test Engineer (with Gherkin, Selenium and Java)
LOCATION: Midtown Manhattan
DURATION: 3 - 6 months with possibility of extension
CLIENT: FORTUNE 100 ENTERTAINMENT FIRM (Film, Web, Print, Mobile)
ONLY CURRENTLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WITH BE CONSIDERED.
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS ARE REQUIRED
The split in responsibility is 50/50 between automation and manual testing.
- You will be a member of the automated testing team for one of the largest and highest traffic web properties in the entertainment space (both web and mobile)
- Work on the automation piece of the project.
- We need someone who has extensive knowledge in building the automation frameworks,
- Will be involved in data analytics testing on websites
- Must have a good understanding of the Gherkin language, Selenium, and Java.
- Familiarity with Saucelabs is a plus
- Experience with data analytics testing on websites is a +
- Extensive experience with Java object oriented programming, Cucumber BDD framework
- Experience with Jenkins CI pipeline
- Experiencing in bash scripting
- Proven record of configuring Saucelabs (if the person has similar experience, we’d consider)
- Experience with TestNG/Junit test framework
- Experience with Page Object Model/ Page Factory
- Reporting with Screenshot capabilities and print StackTrace when exception is thrown
- Experience Implementing Maven project
- Experience scripting automation reports
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Current and required compensation
- Current contact information
- Availability to start a new opportunity
Upon receipt of your resume, one of our Recruiting Managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
131 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
Corporate Web Site: www.intermediagroup.com
OPEN JOB LIST:http://intermediagroup.com/jobs
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!