Automated Equipment Engineer Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automated Equipment Engineer Technician
Maintenance Technician - Automated Equipment
Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Pay: $25-$30/hr + Quarterly Bonus Program
Hours: 2nd shift (2:30pm-11pm)
· Provide a variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant electrical systems and equipment; largely to furnish power and lighting.
· Diagnose, repair and replace equipment and apparatus related to manufacturing including but not limited to: injection/compression molding machines, stamping presses, auxiliary equipment, robots, and fabrication and assembly machines.
· Assist in planned preventative maintenance and emergency repairs of plant equipment.
· Lay-out and install wiring circuits and distribution centers in accordance with specifications.
· Install switches, controls and other electronic devices incidental to the installation.
· Install and repair electrical apparatus such as transformers / robots.
· Work from schematic drawings and diagrams, specifications and code book.
· Use electrical measuring and testing devices.
· Maintain a “safety first” attitude at all times. Maintain safe working habits by following established OSHA and company safety practices and policies (IE: LOTO, GMP, ARC Flash, Proper PPE practices, Housekeeping).
· Comply with all prescribed safety regulations.
· May program or edit PLC’s.
· Perform and/or assist with weekly/monthly/annual EHS inspections.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related electrical experience and/or training in an industrial environment.
· Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and blueprints.
· Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of electrical controls and excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
· Strong communication skills to effectively update equipment malfunction and corrective actions to the oncoming shift and department supervisor.
· Service oriented to communicate regularly with co-workers in all positions showing respect plant-wide.
· Participate in teams to drive change in regard to safety, quality, production, continuous improvement, and employee relations.
· Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics helpful.
Palletizing Robot & Automated Equipment Technician/Engineer
The Palletizing Robot & Automated Equipment Technician or Engineer will handle robot programming, fixture development, installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training. Will perform automated equipment installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training.
The Technician/Engineer will have an advanced understanding of robotic function, robot programming, and troubleshooting, as well as automated equipment function and troubleshooting.
Must have experience in robots that stack products on pallets in a production environment. Sending in your resume without explicitly explaining your experience will cause your resume to be set aside.
· Robot programming/reprogramming, troubleshooting, and maintenance
· Automated equipment troubleshooting and maintenance
· Planning and executing installations of new robots or automated equipment
· Wiring cabinets & equipment, light fabrication, preventive maintenance documentation
· Developing preventive maintenance specifications and training personnel on operation and maintenance
Skills Required to Perform the Essential Duties of the Job:
· Positive attitude, willing to learn, self-starter, function as part of a team, good work ethic
· PLC programming knowledge
· Advanced electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic knowledge and troubleshooting capability
· Advanced robotic programming capability with at least one of the following robot types: Fanuc or Kawasaki
Educational and Experience Requirements Needed to Perform the Duties of the Job:
· High school diploma or G.E.D. College preferred
· Robot operation and programming training and experience
· Automated electromechanical and electro pneumatic training and experience
· Must have experience in robots that stack products on pallets in a production environment
Physical and Other Requirements to Perform the Essential Duties of the Job:
· Must be capable of lifting 50+lbs
· Must be able to work in a high-speed, high quality environment
Licensing or Other Special Certifications Preferred:
· Robot training through certified training facility
· Industrial maintenance experience or certification.
· Electrical training or certification
Mechanical Engineer: Automated Production Equipment (Medical Devices)
*15 month contract position*
Support new and current automation in our operation when issues arise that affect production output. Responsible for creating, maintaining, and optimizing manufacturing processes required to assure on-time and cost effective delivery of medical diagnostic products. Selects and qualifies state of the art process technology for mechanical components. Troubleshoots assembly issues to identify root cause and corrective action. Evaluates processes to improve product quality, reduce cost and improve employee safety. Generates and/or supports validation and verification plans and protocols. Becomes fluent with and adheres to our Quality and Change Control processes in creating changes and making them effective on the factory floor.
· B.S. in Mechanical Engineering required
· 3+ years industry experience required (co-op blocks count towards this requirement). Preferred experience should include:
§ Mechanical design using SolidWorks
§ Mechanical component fabrication
§ Manufacture of assemblies
§ Manufacturing process development
§ Developing written requirements
§ Active participation on cross-functional design & build teams
· Ability to interpret specification/drawings at a detailed level
· Follows the validation process, including conducting design reviews, pre-validation assessments, and installation, operational, and process qualifications.
· Familiar with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T), ASME Y14.5
· Experience working in a FDA Medical Device Manufacturing Facility with associated FDA and ISO regulations is preferred
· Accurately documents all steps of the project in change plans, protocols, and reports.
· Guides the successful completion of projects, functioning as the project leader, working with team members from Quality, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Environmental Health and Safety.
· Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
· Works well with cross-functional teams
· Adept with standard office computer tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Self-motivated, proactive problem solver that requires minimal supervision
· Familiar with CAD tools (e.g. SolidWorks, AutoCAD)
· Specialized training in Process Excellence/Six Sigma is preferred
This position is located in Rochester, NY and will support our out of state manufacturing plant with the initial assignment will be focus on Diagnostic Slide Manufacturing.
This is a day position Monday – Friday however it will require extended hours or weekend work to facilitate project deliverables or completion schedules.
Requires up to 50% travel during higher demand times, such as equipment qualifications at suppliers, and less than 10 % travel normally. Example – During a high demand time the individual could be traveling for one to two weeks but then maybe back in Rochester for the next 3 weeks.
Pay Rate: $29.00 per hour
Drug and background screenings required
In 2001, the ownership and management of On-Board set forth a corporate vision to become the leading provider of professional services in North America. In pursuit of this vision, On-Board will embrace the core values of superior quality and customer service, strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of our service offerings, assemble, develop and retain the best talent in the marketplace.
On-Boards corporate Mission is to provide Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients expectations in a safe, responsible and dependable manner consistent with our people and quality.
Automated Maintenance Equipment System Administrat
Install, maintain and trouble shoot computer systems computer lab
Maintain and trouble shoot a Internet Protocol (IP) based network.
Maintain and trouble shoot Oracle and Sybase Database Management
Systems in a simulated enterprise environment.
Follow a disaster recovery plan.
Implement Information Assurance (IA) controls by following Navy and DOD guidance.
Assist in emulating real world problems in a simulated environment.
Assist in maintaining an inventory of lab equipment.
Document work done and track system changes made.
Requirements Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance.A High school diploma/GED plus 10 years of experience is required. Candidates with an Associates degree plus 4 years of experience will be considered for alternate classification.
Must have the ability to work with various server and workstation operating systems.Must have or be able to obtain DOD 8570.01-M certification.
Previous Information Technology (IT) experience
Automated Systems Technician - 2Nd Shift
We seek a diversified group of employees who can be committed to preserving and enhancing our values”
Performance Profile – Automation Technician Kimball Electronics Indianapolis, Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
The mission of an Automation Technician is to monitor and maintain a highly automated manufacturing line and the supporting pieces of equipment for the manufacturing processes, while meeting goals of quality, cost and delivery for our customers. This position reports to the Supervisor of Automation Engineering within the Engineering department of a rapidly growing Medical Device manufacturer.
The Automation Technician is responsible for executing Preventative Maintenance Orders, Protocols, and detailing the work performed. As well as assisting Engineering in the testing of procedures in support of regulatory requirements.
To be successful the candidate must be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills, time/project management skills, a positive attitude, be able to keep timely consistent and accurate records of work and understand the technology that is used within the manufacturing process. In our business, it is critical the candidate can demonstrate a solid understanding of the importance of quality.
Basic Background Requirements
This position will require:
- 1-3 years of experience in Medical Device manufacturing is key
- 1-5 years of work experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix PLC’s, Cognex Vision Systems, and Fanuc robots.
- Validation experience, process and equipment qualification (IQ,OQ,PQ), Test Methods & R&R’s
- Ability to compose professional documentation (Write protocols, work instructions, engineering studies, etc.)
- Ability to manage time and projects effectively while setting and meeting aggressive schedules
- Knowledgeable on regulatory requirements, FDA 21 CFR 820/GMP Medical Device Regulations
Key Performance Objectives
Short Term: (0 to 3 months)
- Learn KEIND Quality system requirements
- Train on processes and procedures required to operate and maintain the Automated Line
- Build relationships with team members
- Begin training on the manufacturing line and the technology in use on the Automated Equipment
- Assist in executing maintenance work orders and protocols on the Automated Equipment
- Maintain customer specific system documentation in support of FDA regulatory requirements
Midterm: (3 to 6 months)
- Demonstrate the understanding, programming ability, and troubleshooting of the Automated Equipment
- Develop an understanding of maintaining the Automated Equipment in a Validated State
- Learn and adopt Kimball Electronics philosophies and culture
- Understand and execute all Maintenance Work Orders and Protocols associated with the Automated Equipment
Long term: (6 to 12 months)
- Ability to support the second shift on the Automated Line with minimal support from first shift
- Create, modify, and troubleshoot all programmable technologies on the Automated Equipment
- Assist engineering in the Implementation of improvements on the Automated Equipment processes and/or cost reductions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of FDA 21 CFR 820/GMP Medical Device Regulations
- Demonstrate an understanding of maintaining the Automated Equipment in a Validated State
Kimball Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
During the 1980's we became focused solely on contract electronic manufacturing services and expanded into the Automotive, Medical, and Public Safety markets and eventually became known as Kimball Electronics Group. Since that time, it has been our mission to be a worldwide Electronics Manufacturing Service Industry leader in providing superior services and technology while growing profitably. On October 31, 2014, Kimball Electronics was spun-off from parent company Kimball International and became a publicly traded company on the NASDAQ Global Select stock exchange under the Kimball Electronics name and symbol KE.
Today, Kimball Electronics is a leading contract manufacturer of durable goods electronics serving a variety of industries on a global scale. Kimball Electronics continues to make the customer the focus of everything we do and will continue to provide the highest industry quality through continuous improvement.
Prescott -High-Speed Automated Mail Equipment Operator
CDS GlobalPrescott -High-Speed Automated Mail Equipment OperatorPrescott, AZ 86301 SUMMARYUnder general supervision, operates high-speed mail sorter, automated extractor, and imager to process mail. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSMaintains confidentiality of CDS and its clients' proprietary information.Loads mail onto machine, selects appropriate job according to established guidelines, and runs mail through the machine.Unloads mail from machine and moves it to the next stage of the process.Bundles batch together in mail trays, and places in the appropriate location.Performs batch set-ups.Keys batch header information into PC, as necessary.Removes mail from bins, and applies appropriate labels on MPS40.Operates a jogger.Separates documents from checks after image processing.Performs preventative maintenance on machines.
Cleans, vacuums, and clears materials from machine as necessary; at least once daily.Observes machine to determine if it is performing properly. Troubleshoots minor problems with machine. Makes proper adjustments to machine as needed.Clears jams according to established methods.Reports mechanical problems encountered with machinery to appropriate person, e.g., manager, or service person in manager’s absence.Interacts in cooperative and professional manner, with all levels of employees, clients and/or vendors, in team environment.Organizes tasks and resources to complete work and meet deadlines according to established departmental procedures.Stands constantly while performing functions.Reacts to change and remains productive.Acquires and adopts new information in changing technical environment.Adheres to CDS attendance policies; reports to work station as directed by management.Follows all CDS ergonomic and safety policies.OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESAssumes additional responsibilities as required.Trains other employees on the essential functions of the job.May open mail when necessary to keep mail flowing.May unload mail cages.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS(See Working Conditions & Physical Requirements Form for Definitions) (Continuous = 67-100% of workday, Frequent = 34-66% of workday, Occasional = 6-33% of workday, Rare = 1-5% of workday) WORKING CONDITIONSInside: 100% Outside: 0%Continuous Frequent OccasionalVibration. RareChemical hazards, Electrical hazards. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS(Continuous = 67-100% of workday, Frequent = 34-66% of workday, Occasional = 6-33% of workday, Rare = 1-5% of workday) ContinuousVisual Acuity of 20/40 or better up to 20”. FrequentGripping/Grasping, Walking.
OccasionalBending, Pinching, Reaching below Waist, Reaching between Shoulder & Waist, Rubber-Banding, Standing.RareKeying, Lifting/Carrying (0-10 lbs.), Lifting/Carrying (11-24 lbs.), Lifting/Carrying (25-50 lbs.), Pulling/Pushing (0-10 lbs.), Reaching above Shoulder. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel assigned to this job.
Post-offer, pre-employment exam will be required. Criminal background check and drug test will be conducted on qualified candidates. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Post a Job
Automated Equipment Operator
Allied Steel is a progressive employer, with opportunity for personal growth and job advancement, that has an immediate need for an Automated Equipment Operator to work the A.M. or P.M. shift. QUALIFICATIONS: To qualify for this position, some experience working in a structural steel fabrication shop is preferred, but not required, willing to train.DUTIES:
Computer literate, able to read a tape measure, blueprint interpretation, maintain equipment, and other related duties as assigned. DAYS/HOURS: 50 hours per week (standard), 40 hours per week (minimum) including some Saturdays. Overtime pay after 40 hours worked per week.WAGE: $14 to $17/hour, depending on experience & qualifications.Preemployment drug screening is required
Post a Job
Automated Maintenance Equipment System Administrat
Requisition Number 16-1239 Title Automated Maintenance Equipment System Administrat City Ridgecrest State California Employment Type Full Time Hot Job Yes Description Install, maintain and trouble shoot computer systems computer lab environment. Maintain and trouble shoot a Internet Protocol (IP) based network.
Maintain and trouble shoot Oracle and Sybase Database Management Systems in a simulated enterprise environment. Follow a disaster recovery plan. Implement Information Assurance (IA) controls by following Navy and DOD guidance.
Assist in emulating real world problems in a simulated environment. Assist in maintaining an inventory of lab equipment. Document work done and track system changes made.
Requirements Due to the sensitivity of customer related requirements, U.S. Citizenship is required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance.
A High school diploma/GED plus 10 years of experience is required. Candidates with an Associates degree plus 4 years of experience will be considered for alternate classification. Must have the ability to work with various server and workstation operating systems.
Must have or be able to obtain DOD 8570.01-M certification. Previous Information Technology (IT) experience + DCS Corp is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/Male/Female/Veterans/Pay Transparency Employer.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Automated Systems Technician
Automated Systems Technician
InSinkErator, the world's largest producer of disposals and hot water products for home and commercial use, is seeking an experienced Machine Repair Technicianto provide functional support to the maintenance department to install, repair, rebuild and otherwise maintain heavy duty and highly complicated precision machine tools and equipment and keep our production running. This position requires a broad knowledge of mechanics, machine design, machining practices and techniques.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the set up and operation of all automated manufacturing systems and associated equipment in a specified area / lines and monitor, adjust and repair to ensure quality pars are produced. Position is responsible for all required PM’s, troubleshooting and repair activities for assigned systems and equipment with the cell.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To successfully complete the following duties and responsibilities are required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Fully competent in all AST 1 & 2 functions and requirements
- Work independently with little to no direction to determine and implement corrective actions on equipment and processes.
- Ensure proper safety procedures are in use and utilized / followed at all times
- Detect and assess problems: resolve, debug, troubleshoot, to provide solutions to equipment breakdowns and reliability issues
- Perform equipment start up and shutdown, modifications, upgrades, on responsible equipment
- Respond took emergency breakdowns as required.
- Provide support to improve equipment operations an performance
- Maintain all production equipment in good clean functioning condition
- Full use of PM methods in planned and unplanned maintenance requests
- Provide adequate training for AST 1 and 2’s in areas of responsibility
- Understand and Analyze interactions between all components and systems: fluid power, mechanical, servo, electrical, for proper function
- Basic understanding of computer controlled machine programming: working knowledge of PLC, basic understanding of programmable controllers
- Assist in installation of new equipment and sub-assemblies, assist with and complete equipment rebuilds
- Ability to read and understand electrical wiring block and schematics, machine drawings, equipment layout drawings and other associated drawing and resources
- Solid clear communication with Supervisors, peers, subordinates in oral, written, in professional manner
- Use of digital dashboard for fault review, starve / block, trends, analysis
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of five years’ work experience in a mechanical or technical area where machinery, mechanical, electrical, or electronic maintenance work was performed is required.
High school diploma or GED is required.
Post high school technical training in 2 areas: electrical, electronic, pneumatics, mechanic, PLC.
Experience in manufacturing environment with PLC interface / Programming.
Basic robotic knowledge – functions and program.
- Experience in advanced repair and maintenance techniques / practices, equipment troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Follow blueprints, diagrams, spec, tolerances.
- Operate standard and powered hand tools, precision measuring devices and gauges, material handling equipment, and personal computer.
Associate degree in electromechanical technology or similar area is preferred.
Automated Gate Access Technician
We are currently seeking an Automated Gate Access Technician!
- Install and repair automated gates and accessories
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical gates
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Previous experience with automated access systems
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Welding skills preferred but not required
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Vary Due On Experience