Automatic Bandsaw Tender Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Bandsaw Tender
Sr. Automatic Testing Developer
Job Description: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Overview: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team certifies all functionality aspects of Internet based applications created from the Web Development team for production and front-end utilization. In addition, SQA tests any enhancements to various business applications. The certification is achieved by subjecting each project, bug, or enhancement through several manual testing environments, each requiring their own unique testing methods. Under minimal supervision, the Automatic Testing Developer performs advanced and highly complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments. The incumbent will gather all necessary requirements regardless of complexity, and draft a detailed plan of action to assist in the efficient transfer of the software through the different testing environments. The incumbent also performs testing measures for the disaster recovery (DR) server. Additionally, the Automatic Testing Developer will provide support to lower level analysts to resolve issues. S/he is responsible for writing and changing scripts, as well as testing the search and functionality of the website. Essential Responsibilities: * Write scripts, change as needed, and use the scripts before implementing any changes in the system
Test the search and functionality of the website, investigate failures, identify new tests for new features, and make sure it runs for all browsers
Perform functional and regression testing for web site projects, enhancements, or modifications
Test the enhancements and modifications to the web feed system between Oracle and UNIX * Monitor Web Development teams to anticipate project or bug transfer in SQA workflow
Review in-depth requirements to determine needed testing methods
Collaborate with web teams to analyze, isolate, and correct problems, and assist automation team as needed, provide assistance to lower level analysts for issue resolution
Query Oracle database for application testing data
Perform Migration testing
Document progress in Jira to coordinate further steps in testing of bugs
Perform after-hours sanity testing as needed (emergency and scheduled) Additional Responsibilities: * Provide appropriate status and activity reports to managers
As assigned by Manager Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses: * 5+ years implementing various complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments
Advanced knowledge in writing SQL queries
Knowledge of various web browser compatibility (I.E. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) * Basic understanding of B&H; UNIX applications and Jira
Knowledge of Oracle database structure
Familiarity with different operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS), and file versioning systems (CVS) * Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Great team-work skills, strong communicator, articulate, excellent grammar and writing skills, and professional phone demeanor
Detail-oriented, quick and analytical thinker, resourceful and efficient research skills
Knowledge of B&H; policies and procedures We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Job Title: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Type: Full-Time Location: New York, NY
We are now hiring Req #137 Bandsaw Operator Hourly Full Time Monday, May 30, 2016 Job Summary: Utilizes band saw to cut stock to repair or build pallets.
Guides work piece against saw. Adjusts guide post of blade, according to thickness of stock, to prevent backward movement of blade when cutting stock. Essential Duties:Saw operation and Maintenance: Adjusts saw blades by turning hand wheels, pressing pedals, levers and panel buttons. Determines sawing blade and cutting procedure. Clears machine jams, using hand tools. Unclamps and removes work piece. Counts, sorts and stacks finished work pieces and disposes of waste material. Lubricates and cleans machine. Sharpens or replaces defective or worn blades and bands.Nonnegotiables:Must have good hand and eye coordination.Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds.Must be able to follow verbal instructions and meet production standards.Safety minded and detail orientated.Must maintain a clean and orderly work area.Knowledge/Experience/Education:Experience operating a band saw.Experience driving a forklift.Physical Demands:Able to lift a minimum of 65 pounds.
Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time (at least 2 hours straight, four times in an 8 hour day).Able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.Able to use hands and feet simultaneously and perform repetitive movements. We are an E-verify company ; an EEO employer. Candidates will be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test upon offer. Hourly $12.00 $12.00 Friday, November 13, 2015 Greatwide DL - Fort Worth, TX, Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
Post a Job
Door Installation & Automatic Gate Technician
We are currently looking for a Door & Automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate.
- 3+ years of experience in the Door & Automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Installation & Repair of doors, gates, dock's & more.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing electrical control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues a plus.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills a plus (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Automatic Finishing Operator
_General Responsibilities: _ Work individually or with a team to operator various automatic coating, printing and packaging machinery for saw blades. _ _
_Duties: _ * Select work according to priority.
Operate, adjust and maintain coating, printing and packaging machinery.
Perform requisite quality checks and appropriate action based on results.
Report production data to supervision.
Report faulty equipment or materials to supervision.
Move product between various workstations or inventories.
Identify priorities and move between various coating, printing or packaging workstations accordingly, including those in other departments.
Maintain inventory accuracy as well as the cleanliness and organization of the work area.
Continuously improve personal and team performance.
Communicate problems, solutions and other information to coworkers, including those on other shifts.
Follow all safety guidelines.
Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed. Requirements: * Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers * 1-2 years experience preferred
Use of numbers including decimals
Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing, pulling 5 to 25 pounds *
Must be in current position for at least two years (exceptions under discretion of
Supervisor and HR department) Hours: X/O 5a-5p Requisition Number: 46341BR Title: Automatic Finishing Operator Business: US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS) State / Country / Province: Massachusetts City: East Longmeadow No. of Positions: 1 EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Post a Job
Automatic Reimbursement Data Analyst
Automatic Reimbursement Data AnalystinSouth Jordan, UTatWillis Towers Watson
Date Posted: 7/18/2017
Job Snapshot +
Employee Type: Full-Time +
Location: South Jordan, UT +
Experience: Not Specified +
Date Posted: 7/18/2017
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Exchange Solutions A changing healthcare landscape creates new opportunities. With our combined understanding of regulation and risk, behavioural insights and technology platforms, we create innovative exchange-based services and solutions that enable people to navigate options with confidence, and give employers decision-making peace of mind.
The Role The Automatic Reimbursement Data Analyst contributes to the maintenance and enhancement of the Automatic Reimbursement process by monitoring and analyzing the ingestion of data from OneExchange carrier partners who participate in the program. By developing a thorough understanding of process and data, the AR Data Analyst will identify root causes of and resolutions for issues that directly impact OneExchange consumers. This position will work with the entire Carrier Data Integration team to understand and resolve issues by providing feedback to all stakeholders in the process and facilitating changes to data and process.
Responsible for the handling of escalated customer service tickets, including answering chat’s from the service center and escalating tickets to outside entities where necessary. Communicate with other.
Carrier Data Integration team resources to determine root cause of the specific issue.
Analyze individual issues to identify trends, root causes, and correct data mismatches.
Provide reports to interested stakeholders on the quantity and severity of escalations.
Identify and report trends in carrier data to provide insight into particular issues to interested stakeholders.
Communicate information and process requirements to other teams and coordinate activities on interdependent projects.
Encourage the appropriate and accurate use of information across the company, and identify new ways in which information can be used to solve business problems or improve processes.
Promote strategic team goals related to data quality, integrity, consistency, and accuracy.
Analyze data from disparate sources to assess its accuracy, consistency, and meaning relative to internal definitions. Determine if and how data can be transformed or mapped relative to those definitions, and work with data providers to have changes made at the source where necessary.
Strong customer service orientation and positive attitude.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including basic technical or logical writing experience.
Ability to understand and articulate complex problems.
Ability to organize, prioritize and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work closely within a team and cooperatively with other internal and external teams.
Knowledge of Medicare and the health insurance industry preferred but not required.
Thorough understanding of the Automatic Reimbursement process within OneExchange and of the Health Reimbursement Arrangements as they pertain to the Automatic Reimbursement process.
Ability to effectively analyze large data sources with the goal of identifying trends and problems and communicating needed changes to entities responsible for creating the data.
Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including simple formulas, sorting, and filtering.
Familiarity with ETL systems preferred but not required.
High School Diploma or GED required Willis Towers Watson is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
Pure Fishing Automatic Spooler Operator 2Nd Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Responsibilities # POSITION SUMMARY: Set-up, adjust and operate multiple spoolers to efficiently produce good quality fishing line. # POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Tends spoolers for continuous operation. 2. Performs setup operation. 3.
Determines which spooler to use for existing orders 4. Adjusts level wind when needed. 5. Dispense spools into hopper loader. 6. Checks supply spool, for correct line after each line change. 7. Positions supply spools on tubs. 8. Checks for proper weights for each size run. 9. Returns empty supply spools to pallets. 10. Maintains proper speeds on the elevators. 11. Enters completed data in computer. 12. Stages product for final step in process. 13. Must be able to use Object List to determine what materials to use. 14. Maintains an organized and clean work area. 15.
Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques 16.
Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing 17. Other duties as assigned
1. Qualifications To perform this job successfully an individual must be somewhat mechanically inclined. They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information such as attributes that are sometimes provided. 2. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or13 months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense.
Understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Must be able to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement. 2. Physical Ability Light lifting, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
110663 # Location: IA - Spirit Lake #jardenlegacy
Post a Job
General Laborer /Mason Tender
The job will include unloading materials, building scaffolding, mixing mortar, construction site cleanup, operating rough terrain forklift and skid loader and other tasks related to masonry construction. The applicant must be able to lift up to 100 pounds, must be able to work outdoors in all weather including summer heat and winter cold.
It is preferable if the applicant has some construction experience but training is available. The job pays $15.00 to $23.00 plus full family healthcare and a pension plan. Assignments can be anywhere in Eastern Iowa and currently the need is in Waterloo.
Post a Job
Automated Machine Tender
Job Description This position is responsible for assisting in the manufacture and production of specified products and goods. This position requires a variety of work including, but not limited to packaging, inspection and rework of parts and finished goods.
Job Requirements: 1. Assists in manufacturing and producing products and goods using automated assembly equipment as directed or explained in related work instructions.
Performs gaging and documentation where applicable. 2. Operates assigned automated equipment including but not limited to supplying the machine with components, unjamming the machine, and packing completed parts 3. Places identification into each container of parts or finished goods unless alternate method has been established 4.
Stops process, isolates suspect material and alerts mechanic, quality assurance, or supervision if problem is found 5. Cleans assigned machine and work area 6. Moves any defective parts or assemblies to specified scrap containers
Additional Responsibilities: 1. Performs and records applicable in-process inspections 2. Performs other duties as assigned Skills & Abilities: * Must have the ability to work well with one’s hands
Must have the ability to successfully complete on-the-job training program Education & Experience: * High school diploma or equivalent
Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferredLeviton is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Job category: Manufacturing / Production / Op...
Location: Houston - United States Schlumberger has an opening in Houston, Texas for a Tender Coordinator. The Tender Coordinator is responsible for compiling high quality proposals, tenders and qualifications for the various Schlumberger Segments, using XaitPorter. As such they will communicate regularly with the Segment contributors as well as the other members of the Commercial center.
Responsibilities: The candidate may work on any of the following: + Ensure high quality preparation of all tenders, proposal and qualifications that communicates the value of our service offerings + Ensures standard Tender templates and formats are adhered to + Supports the overall management of the Tender schedule + Creates and manages XaitPorter workspaces + Manages e-commerce customer mandated submissions (Ariba, etc.) + Consolidates responses to create the Tender and compiles material to deliver a high quality professional submission consistent with Schlumberger format, in consultation with the Tender Lead + Proofread proposals for accuracy, quality writing, marketing communications standard + Conduct quality assurance to ensure compliance of submission with client requirements + Completed the tender preparation checklist and distributes to the ITT Tender team + Updates C4C sales stages to reflect status of the bid + Creates ComCAT price catalog with SCM guidance for each tender submission
Assists in all proposal close-out procedures including submission archiving Qualifications & Experience + Minimum Bachelor’s Degree + 3 years of professional experience working as a tender coordinator.
Ability to master tender process applications + Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Spanish) + Strong and organized work ethic as well as high attention to detail + The ability to work in an often fast paced environment + Flexibility in their working hours to perform their duty when required + Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested.