Automatic Bandsaw Tender Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Bandsaw Tender
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Automatic Commercial Door Technician
We are looking for experienced Automatic Door Technicians with AAADM certification for Full Time work in San Fran Bay area, Walnut Creek, Hayward, Union City, Sacramento, San Jose.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource and this is a great position with 80+hrs. We are a leader in commercial doors, hardware, docks, storefronts, and preventive maintenance for retail, healthcare, malls, transportation facilities, hotels, banks, and office buildings. We are one of the few full service companies who service all types of doors, docks, & glass. We service all areas of California, Arizona, & Nevada.
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation & preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal & Overhead)
- Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door hardware
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
Requirements / Skills:
- AAADM certification a plus +
- Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
- Experience in commercial doors, automatic doors, hardware, docks & preventative maintenance programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record a must
- Must have positive & professional attitude
- Personal set of work tools a plus (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc.)
We offer competitive top dollar pay, medical/dental/vision/401k, and a great working environment. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company (www.allamericanlock.com)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Strong service orientation to customers
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, construction environment)
- Frequent lifting of materials
- Frequent working with hands
- Frequent walking, standing, & kneeling
- Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Imagine a service provider that actually makes your life easier. One that ensures your high-volume retail enterprise operates as a nimble, efficient, smooth-running operation. One in which the right services are consistently delivered to the right location at the right time.
Now take this vision a giant step further. What if this solution for your security needs was part of a larger solution, one that extended to asset protection, loss prevention, employee/customer safety, and systems integration?
All American Lock Corporation understands the value of responsive, convenient, and timely communication. We provide a single-source, centralized service center to access technical service, information requests, product purchasing, large project coordination, and installation services.
We are a commercial service industry leader. We present a unique opportunity to integrate maintenance facilities and loss prevention divisions. The interface between the technician and corporate is a gap All American will bridge with quality, safety, and assurance.
The possibilities are exciting: your security needs are met with one simple phone call to our centralized call center. From there, your concerns are handled by us. Competent, experienced contractors are dispatched to the store location to address the entirety of the situation and recommend the best possible solution.
Of course, the true test of an integrated approach to security/facilities maintenance is how well it supports your stores, how much it increases productivity and safety in the workplace, and how effectively it meets the needs of your customers. All American will offer versatile solutions that extend throughout each retail location. Our service provisions contain a number of components to simplify and streamline building maintenance, loss prevention, and safety concerns.
For example, by participating in a scheduled preventative maintenance program tailored specifically to the needs of your stores, you're able to anticipate, rather than react to, inevitable issues and concerns. Advance troubleshooting and prescriptive techniques equip us with the capability to recommend the best possible solutions.
All American is a principal provider of service. We pride ourselves on being a woman-owned company committed to quality full-service in all areas of security. We primarily use our own technicians located in several states, and self-performing our jobs is our trademark to ensure quality, reliability, control, and cost. In this respect, we are pioneers in the industry in that we SELF-PERFORM multiple tasks and oversee ALL JOBS. Other companies cannot provide uniform service to different areas of the industry such as locks, safes, keys, doors, glass, and welding. We are unique because we employ fully-equipped service vehicles that are capable of providing service to automatic doors in addition to locksmith work. We have a proven Preventative Maintenance Program to meet your needs at Corporate, LP, and store levels. Our PM system helps to prevent costly emergency service calls and litigation due to unsafe doors and hardware. Aside from the obvious life safety concerns, we also ensure doors meet federal ADA standards.
Automatic Machine Fabrication Technician
Are you a "hands on" worker? Do you liketo problem solveand work through issues with machines? If so, this position may be for you!
This position involves set up, trouble shooting and operating of the sheet-fed press, transfer line, VT19’s and strip feeds. This includes die maintenance, cleaning and inspection of product to the set quality standards of Wilson-Hurd.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up sheet-fed press, transfer lines, VT19’s and strip feeds
- Troubleshooting / machine maintenance when necessary
- Die maintenance and cleaning
- Running of sheet-fed press, transfer lines, VT19’s and strip feeds
- Maintain clean working area
SECONDARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully cross train into other areas of the department
- High school diploma or equivalent a must
- 1-2 yrs. manufacturing experience
- Engineering or Electro Mechanical experience a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent physical condition and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good mechanical, math and reading abilities
- Be able to use a ruler, caliper, micrometer and height gauge
- Interpersonal and Leadership
- Ambitious, energetic, quality conscience and desire to figure things out
- Good eye for small detailed inspection
- Applied creativity
- Team player
- Able to multitask
Wilson-Hurd Manufacturing announced it has been bought by Nelson-Miller, Inc., a Southern California based HMI and product identification company. With the sale, the company will continue doing business as Wilson-Hurd, a division of Nelson-Miller.
Wilson-Hurd, located in Wausau, Wisconsin, started business in 1904. The company later expanded its operations by adding a manufacturing plant in Berlin, Wisconsin. Between the two facilities they offer custom printing, fabricating and electronic control product manufacturing services. Wilson-Hurd has strived to be the most respected provider in the markets served, consistently delivering solutions that yield exceptional value.
With the addition of the Wilson-Hurd division, Nelson-Miller will work with its expanded customer base to provide a wide range of services and products including, but not limited to, nameplates, electronic assembles, touchscreens and injection molded housings. Serving the Aerospace, Medical, Industrial, Consumer, Military and Transportation markets, Nelson-Miller and new division Wilson-Hurd are the place to go for your product needs.
Hosmel Galan, Nelson-Miller's Chief Executive Officer remarked: "Nelson-Miller and WilsonHurd have a combined history of more than 180 years. We have great synergies and believe this acquisition will significantly benefit our customers, employees and shareholders."
William Siebecker, the Chairman and sole shareholder of Wilson-Hurd, also praised the deal. "Wilson-Hurd started in business in April of 1904, and has called Wausau home for its entire 112-year history. We started manufacturing in Berlin in 1961. Wilson-Hurd's employees are talented and hardworking, and I know that Nelson-Miller is acquiring a fine organization. NelsonMiller's willingness and desire to maintain and expand Wilson-Hurd's Wisconsin presence made it the most desirable acquisition partner."
James McIntyre, Wilson-Hurd's President and Chief Operating Officer, added, "The combined technical knowledge base and exemplary customer care tradition of our two companies will afford our customers a true value advantage in our marketplace."
For additional information, please visit www.wilsonhurd.com and www.nelson-miller.com
Automatic Door Technician
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! You will install and repair commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Repair, install, and adjust commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Must have good driving record
- Must have clean criminal background
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in construction, maintenance or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Automatic Door Technician Trainee ( South Jersey Based )
Trainee wanted to learn how to repair front automatic doors in Shoprite Supermarkets, Acme Supermarkets, and other larger food chains. Progressive "in the field" training along side another trained technician for at least 6 months before your first evaluation.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone that is good with tools who wants to learn a new trade.
See requirements below:
Ability to work independently and effectively. Good oral and written communication skills. Dependable -- good driver, valid driver license. Capable of meeting the following physical demands including but not limited to. Lifting and or carrying weights from 50-75 lbs. Sitting while driving for periods of time up to 2 hours but not limited to. Standing on concrete for periods of time up to 8 hours but not limited to. Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling, Crawling and twisting spine occasionally. Vision not limited to near, far or colors
work outside in various climate conditions including extreme heat with high humidity, extreme heat with dry air, extreme cold and wet conditions. Work around the following conditions moving vehicles, object, hazardous machinery, sharp tools cluttered floors, slippery floors, electrical hazards, poor lighting and wet conditions.
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience; Prior experience with high involvement work teams. Experience working with Automatic Doors.
Automatic Gate And Access Technician
We are currently looking for an automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate. This position has the ability to grow into a management position.
- 3+ years of experience in the automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Wiring of telephone entry units.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing card reader and access control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Automatic Lubrication Systems Installation Mechanic
We have a strict no smoker policy-if you smoke, you will not be considered for this opportunity. We have found it necessary to put this notice at the beginning of our job description as many applicants ignore the policy statement at the end of the ad.
Lubrication Technologies, Inc. of Massachusetts is currently seeking individuals to install and service Automatic Lubrication Systems, on trucks, trailers, on/off-road construction equipment, and general industries, in West Springfield, MA. Please note that you should live fairly close to West Springfield, MA as our long work days coupled with a long commute would not be advised.
Perform professional lubrication systems installations in a workmanlike manner consistent with OEM quality with a high level of aesthetic sensibility as well as reliable functionality. Effectively, you are as much a craftsman as a technician, able to think things through as you design the system specifically for each application.
Maintain an extensive inventory of spare parts on 3 trucks and in the shop.
Operate safely and maintain shop, trucks and all tools in a clean, orderly manner.
Must be detail oriented
A professional with a minimum of 3-5+ years repair experience with the use of common mechanics tools.
Must possess a strong mechanical skill-set including knowledge of basic electrical systems, hydraulic systems and/or basic automotive repair experience.
A team player with good communication abilities, yet able to work unsupervised with ultimate ability to design and install our lubrication systems on all manner of equipment.
Strong organization skills-strength in record keeping, shop cleanliness, inventory and parts needed for ordering, desire to stay proactive and not reactive as it applies to superior customer service and meeting the needs of both our customers as well as the company.
Mechanical repair experience is required. No exceptions.
Experience with welding and fabrication
Troubleshooting and electrical diagnostic familiarity
Excellent problem solving skills
Strong communication and customer service skills
High school diploma with additional technical certifications a plus.
Ability to work with little to no direct supervision
Self-starter, who takes pride in performing quality workmanship
A valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Summary of Job duties include:
- Completion of product installations and service work at customer/assigned locations
- Maintenance of a clean, organized work area while performing installations and service work
- Maintenance of installation tools and equipment, in addition to the provided service vehicle
- Training of customers as necessary while at installation location
- Completion of required paperwork accurately and punctually, such as time sheets and feedback from installations
- We provide Training and Education as required to effect high quality workmanlike installations
- Competitive wage rate based on your experience and qualifications
- High quality benefit package
- Please note this position requires occasional overnight stays
- Our work hours are based on our customer’s needs. Long hours are a norm as well as overtime.
To apply for this position, please forward an updated resume with contact information
Ours is a NO SMOKING facility. Please do not apply If you smoke or have recently quit smoking
Automatic Press Operator
NOW HIRING in TRENTON, GA
Sets up and operates mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic heavy duty power presses to bend, form, pierce, cut, and stamp sheet metal into shapes, forgings or weldments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and
Plans sequence of operations.
Selects and positions die sets into ram and bed of machine.
Aligns and bolts dies to ram and bed of machine.
Turns handwheel or levers to set depth and pressure of ram stroke.
Lifts and positions workpiece between dies of machine.
Starts machine to lower ram which bends or straightens workpiece between dies.
Repositions workpiece and changes dies when making multiple or successive passes.
Hand forms or finishes workpiece.
Grinds out burrs and sharp edges.
Inspects and marks job number on finished workpiece.
Bends or straightens cold metal.
Sets dies to punch and blank heavy metal.
Operates horizontal power press to bend or straighten long pieces of bar stock or structural shapes.
Operates press equipped with two or more rams to bend angles or flanges or bend to radius by successive passes; or operates multiple acting hydraulic press to perform deep progressive and reverse draw operations of sheet metal.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Job Knowledge- Competent in required job skills and knowledge.
Communications- Keeps others adequately informed.
Cooperation- Offers assistance and support to co-workers.
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Works assigned hours including overtime. Meets attendance requirements.
Quantity- Meets productivity standards.
Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions, reports all accidents and injuries ; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Plex, IQMS or MAPICS manufacturing software, depending on location.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Fork lift license, Crane operators license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
*EOE / Drug Free Workplace
6227 Lee Highway Suite 125
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Automatic And Semi Automatic Capsule Machine Operator
Please send resume or apply at 2231 Linwood Avenue, Naples, FL 34112
Must be able to communicate in English
Machine Operator for 2 piece hard shell dietary supplement capsules.
Masons And Mason Tenders Needed
Masons and Mason Tenders Needed
We have an immediate need for Masons and Mason Tenders in the Milwaukee, WI area. The right candidates will be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Looking to hire today and go to work tomorrow!
· Milwaukee, WI
Requirements of Masons and Mason tenders
· Must have at least 2 years’ experience
· Must have experience laying brick, blocks and stone (Masons)
· Must be able to mix mortar, build scaffoldings (Tenders)
· Good work ethic REQUIRED
· OSHA 10 a PLUS
· Must have PPE (hard hat, steel-toe boots, safety glasses, vest etc.)
· Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Compensation for Masons and Mason Tenders
· $20 - $30
· Paid Weekly
· Direct Deposit or Cash Card
Benefits available for Masons and Mason Tenders
· Health, Dental, and Vision Plans available
· 401k w/company match
· Paid Vacations
· BONUS Program
EOE, Drug-Free Workplace
Proud member of Associated Builders and Contractors
For immediate consideration for a Mason or Mason Tender position contact Kelsey at (330) 247-3308 or email your resume to email@example.com