Automatic Casting Forging Machine Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Casting Forging Machine Operator
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are seeking an experienced Automatic Screw Machine (A.S.M) Operator to join our team!
We are a small, family run business, but are on our way to expansion and we need a responsible, dependable individual to further our progression to greatness!
We have spent many years developing high quality products, now well-known and sought after in the Oil, Gas and Industrial industries. What we have achieved has been largely through word of mouth, and we are blessed to have long standing customers from all over the world, from here in Houston, to Mexico, to Europe, to the Netherlands and so many other places!
If this standard of quality is what you can provide, and are willing to help us maintain, then we sincerely wish to hear from you!
From the simplest to the most complex tasks, every person is important to continued success.
Are you the kind of person who can become a part of us?
Can our pride in this company can be yours as well?
Required - Minimum of 2 years operating and overseeing Automatic Screw Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Load machine and measure parts to blueprint specifications
- Ability to oversee the function and end result of the A.S.M.
- Able to ensure all machined parts meet quality control standards
- Use a combination of visual inspection and various measuring instruments to ensure dimensions conform to blueprint specifications and are free of defects
- Must be able to manipulate the workings of the machine
- Machine speeds, Cutting speed, Cutting depth, etc.
- Ability to complete minor set up the A.S.M.
- Install and adjust various mechanical parts of the machine
- Major set-ups are performed by the A.S.M. set-up personnel
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the A.S.M.
- Including sharpening and replacing old tooling
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or perform small repairs are a major plus
- Must be able to work independently with strong adherence to deadlines
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment
- Must be able to multitask
- Operator may be required to oversee several machines at once
- Must have excellent physical strength and stamina
- Position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, bending, stooping, and lifting heavy items
- Must have good manual dexterity
High School Diploma (or equivalent, GED)
Bilingual is a plus, but is not mandatory
Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with managers/owners
Automatic Bagging Machine Operator 2Nd Shift
Perform various tasks involved in bagging parts and products, these includes:
- Setting up the automatic bagging machine according to standard operation procedure
- Physically moving parts and placing them on the machine feeder
- Operate the automatic bagging machine and bag parts and products according the priority list by customer
- Apply bagging arrangements and create labels for boxes according to clients requests.
- Bagging work is completed according to specific operational and quality instructions included on packing slips, work order and shop prints, verbal instructions or other form of instruction to meet customer and delivery expectations
- Achieve productivity targets
- Follow quality and production procedure requirements
- Perform 5S ,
- Observe attendance and punctuality and other company policies.
- Performs additional duties not specifically describe herein.
The Automatic Bagging Machine Operator must follow all applicable safety procedures to avoid injuries including but not limited to request for help from co-workers with loads exceeding 40 pounds, proper handling of finish parts and product to avoid damage, follow all operational instructions when operating or using tools and equipment
Job may require overtime and a flexible schedule, reporting early and working late including weekends from time to time.
Required Education and Work Experience:
High school diploma helpful but not required.
Experience operating automatic bagging machines
Required Skills and Abilities: Ability to read and write and comprehend for purpose of communicating safety instructions and work directions; be able to distinguish colors, perform simple math calculations, including performing measurements with measuring tape, reading manufacturing paperwork such as drawings, diagrams, shop documents and record information as necessary on forms provided. Be aware of and observe quality requirements.
The ZSi-Foster management team is committed to creating long-term value for its investors and employees by building a better business. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Machine Operator - Forge Press
Operators needed to work on the Forge Operations team. Experience working with forge presses, or other mechanical press machines is a plus, but not required. Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
Operator will review the forging process sheet for specific instructions. At the beginning of the run the operator makes frequent checks to ensure integrity of the process. Once the operator is confident the parts are acceptable they visually inspect one out of every ten throughout the run.
Schedule is 2nd shift, Monday- Friday, 3pm- 1am.
Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
Must be able to work required overtime.
Machine - Blown Film / Cast Extrusion Operator
Tech Position for Blown and Cast Extrusion lines. Position entails setup, loading/unloading, operation and process control of this type of equipment. Prior experience in the operation of LDPE, LLDPE, Polyprop on equipment that produce flexible packaging films is required. Positions available on day and evening 12hr shifts.
Automatic And Semi Automatic Capsule Machine Operator
Please send resume or apply at 2231 Linwood Avenue, Naples, FL 34112
Must be able to communicate in English
Machine Operator for 2 piece hard shell dietary supplement capsules.
Casting Line Machine Operator
SUMMARY: Responsible for operating and tending casting machines to mold or cast metal for end product.
Essential Duties and
Determines and performs proper feed and speed combinations
Start machines and adjust machine controls to pre-determined specification
Measure and record product (strip) weight, size, thickness, and other dimensional or operational data
Operate overhead crane and guide the coil
Operate cutting equipment
Use tension machine to tie metal belts around manufactured coils
Control the speed of and ability to synchronize flow of metal to form metal fabrication
Check tooling and rework as needed
Perform daily, weekly, and monthly operator preventive maintenance
Lift, pull, push, pry, and drag heavy materials into position during the shift.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Must have a minimum of one (1) years’ experience in a manufacturing setting
Knowledge in the use of micrometers, verniers, gauges and calipers
YS Talent is a family-owned, boutique staffing firm pairing businesses (from start-ups and small businesses to multi-billion dollar corporations) with perfect-fit candidates.
We provide our clients with the agility, adaptability, and focus it takes to scale their businesses so they can take performance to the next level.
Die Cast Machine Operators Needed
Must be able to start and stop die cast machine, change dies, unload parts off of machine, troubleshooting skills are a plus. Must be able to stand on feet for 10-12 hour shifts. Minimum 40 hours a week. Great pay increases, benefits, vacation pay. Must have either HS Diploma or GED
Must have reliable transportation and have a positive working attitude.
Call Traci Nance @ 865-498-0098 about this great opportunity or come into our office at 1199 N Charles Seivers Blvd, Clinton, TN 37716!
Senior Sales Account Manager - Precisions Castings & Forgings
CAB Incorporated is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise with a strong reputation for providing high quality, market competitive castings, forgings, fabrications and precision machined components. We target major OEM’s in the Automotive, Hydraulic and Compressor, Rail, Oil & Gas, Mining and Engineering industries, seeking to diversify their supply chain.
Headquartered in Buford, Georgia, CAB supports customer demand utilizing our distribution facilities in Nacogdoches, Texas and Sumner Washington. In addition, our Texas facility doubles as a machining facility allowing CAB to offer our customer base the option of BOTH imported and domestically produced product.
CAB’s facility in Texas is also equipped with state of the art inspection equipment, offering customers peace of mind when considering an imported product. This facility gives customers options for inventory programs, customized U.S. side inspection programs, repackaging, kitting and assembly services.
CAB’s efforts are supported by CAB offices in India and China staffed with in-country Sourcing expertise, Quality management teams and Engineering support.
We are seeking the best of the best for this important position. As we increase our exposure in various markets we need a highly polished sales professional accustomed to major large account development efforts around the country. We seek someone comfortable in the board room and on the shop floor. While the candidate will have the support of a strong team of engineers and material experts around the world, this position requires a high level of technical understanding of castings, forgings and machining and will require personal involvement in managing projects for major accounts along with our engineers.
This position is located at CAB’s headquarters in Buford, Georgia. The job is expected to require 50-75% national travel during the first couple of years.
We are seeking someone who will be a hard working, flexible and enjoyable part of our team who is interested in a long term career as we continue to expand our capabilities.
Competitive base salary with commission.
Please NO phone calls. A cover letter and resume, with your earnings requirements, can be E-mailed to: SALESMANAGER@CABINC.COM
Experienced Project Engineer Casting Machining
TOP QUESTIONS/PLEASE ELABORATE ON YOUR ANSWERS Are you willing to work in Wabash Indiana for a full career position with benefits? Do you have at least 10 years experience as a project engineer with a manufacturer?
Do you have experience with Robotic Controls? Do you have experience with electrical or programmable controls such as PLC, etc? Do you have experience with machining metal products?
Do you have at least a 4 year BS degree? Do you have experience with AutoCAD? Do you have experience with SolidWorks?
Do you have experience with MS Office? What wages are you expecting for this position? PROJECT ENGINEER WABASH, INDIANA PLANT The employer a large manufacturing of metal products is currently seeking a Project Engineer for its Wabash location, located 70 miles north of Indianapolis, Indiana.
This position will require the occasional lifting of objects weighing 50 lbs and working in a variety of manufacturing settings. The ideal candidate should have a four-year degree in engineering from a college or university with at least 10 years of experience in project engineering and support. Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills required.
THIS POSITION WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DUTIES: Identifying problems and needs of plant equipment and processes Auditing and improving manufacturing needs and utilization Designing and modification of new and existing equipment and systems Fostering a safe, clean, and orderly work environment Completing work to meet deadlines and forecasted budgets THE CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS: Electrical/programmable controls Machining and robotic applications Vision systems for manufacturing deployment SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and Microsoft computer suites Ford Meter Box is a leader in the manufacturing of waterworks distribution components.
This century-old, privately-held firm has facilities in Indiana and Alabama and operates one of North Americas largest brass foundries. Our team is made up of individuals (production, skilled and professional) who enjoy working with each other in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. We offer competitive wages and benefits including a company funded retirement plan, an onsite medical clinic, fitness facility and profit sharing.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Our team is made up of individuals (production, skilled and professional) who enjoy working with each other in an atmosphere of mutual trust and respect. We offer competitive wages and benefits including a company funded retirement plan, an onsite medical clinic, fitness facility and profit sharing.
Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. Employer is leader in the manufacturing of waterworks distribution components.
This century-old, privately-held firm operates one of North Americas largest brass foundries.
Post a Job