Automatic Equipment Technician Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Equipment Technician
Door Installation & Automatic Gate Technician
We are currently looking for a Door & Automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate.
- 3+ years of experience in the Door & Automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Installation & Repair of doors, gates, dock's & more.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing electrical control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues a plus.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills a plus (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Apprentice - Automatic Door Technician
We are looking for a Apprentice to our Automatic Door Technicians for Full Time work in San Fran Bay area, Walnut Creek, Hayward, Union City, Sacramento, San Jose.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource and this is a great position with 80+hrs. We are a leader in commercial doors, hardware, docks, storefronts, and preventive maintenance for retail, healthcare, malls, transportation facilities, hotels, banks, and office buildings. We are one of the few full service companies who service all types of doors, docks, & glass. We service all areas of California, Arizona, & Nevada.
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation & preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal & Overhead)
- Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door hardware
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
Requirements / Skills:
- AAADM certification a plus +
- Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
- Experience in commercial doors, automatic doors, hardware, docks & preventative maintenance programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record a must
- Must have positive & professional attitude
- Personal set of work tools a plus (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc.)
We offer competitive top dollar pay, medical/dental/vision/401k, and a great working environment. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company (www.allamericanlock.com)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Strong service orientation to customers
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, construction environment)
- Frequent lifting of materials
- Frequent working with hands
- Frequent walking, standing, & kneeling
- Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Imagine a service provider that actually makes your life easier. One that ensures your high-volume retail enterprise operates as a nimble, efficient, smooth-running operation. One in which the right services are consistently delivered to the right location at the right time.
Now take this vision a giant step further. What if this solution for your security needs was part of a larger solution, one that extended to asset protection, loss prevention, employee/customer safety, and systems integration?
All American Lock Corporation understands the value of responsive, convenient, and timely communication. We provide a single-source, centralized service center to access technical service, information requests, product purchasing, large project coordination, and installation services.
We are a commercial service industry leader. We present a unique opportunity to integrate maintenance facilities and loss prevention divisions. The interface between the technician and corporate is a gap All American will bridge with quality, safety, and assurance.
The possibilities are exciting: your security needs are met with one simple phone call to our centralized call center. From there, your concerns are handled by us. Competent, experienced contractors are dispatched to the store location to address the entirety of the situation and recommend the best possible solution.
Of course, the true test of an integrated approach to security/facilities maintenance is how well it supports your stores, how much it increases productivity and safety in the workplace, and how effectively it meets the needs of your customers. All American will offer versatile solutions that extend throughout each retail location. Our service provisions contain a number of components to simplify and streamline building maintenance, loss prevention, and safety concerns.
For example, by participating in a scheduled preventative maintenance program tailored specifically to the needs of your stores, you're able to anticipate, rather than react to, inevitable issues and concerns. Advance troubleshooting and prescriptive techniques equip us with the capability to recommend the best possible solutions.
All American is a principal provider of service. We pride ourselves on being a woman-owned company committed to quality full-service in all areas of security. We primarily use our own technicians located in several states, and self-performing our jobs is our trademark to ensure quality, reliability, control, and cost. In this respect, we are pioneers in the industry in that we SELF-PERFORM multiple tasks and oversee ALL JOBS. Other companies cannot provide uniform service to different areas of the industry such as locks, safes, keys, doors, glass, and welding. We are unique because we employ fully-equipped service vehicles that are capable of providing service to automatic doors in addition to locksmith work. We have a proven Preventative Maintenance Program to meet your needs at Corporate, LP, and store levels. Our PM system helps to prevent costly emergency service calls and litigation due to unsafe doors and hardware. Aside from the obvious life safety concerns, we also ensure doors meet federal ADA standards.
Automatic Door Technician Trainee ( South Jersey Based )
Trainee wanted to learn how to repair front automatic doors in Shoprite Supermarkets, Acme Supermarkets, and other larger food chains. Progressive "in the field" training along side another trained technician for at least 6 months before your first evaluation.
This is a perfect opportuntity for someone that is good with tools who wants to learn a new trade.
See requirements below:
Ability to work independently and effectively. Good oral and written communication skills. Dependable -- good driver, valid driver license. Capable of meeting the following physical demands including but not limited to. Lifting and or carrying weights from 50-75 lbs. Sitting while driving for periods of time up to 2 hours but not limited to. Standing on concrete for periods of time up to 8 hours but not limited to. Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling, Crawling and twisting spine occasionally. Vision not limited to near, far or colors
work outside in various climate conditions including extreme heat with high humidity, extreme heat with dry air, extreme cold and wet conditions. Work around the following conditions moving vehicles, object, hazardous machinery, sharp tools cluttered floors, slippery floors, electrical hazards, poor lighting and wet conditions.
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience; Prior experience with high involvement work teams. Experience working with Automatic Doors.
Garage Door Technician / Automatic Opener Tech
We are hiring a Garage / Automatic Door Technician to join our growing team. You will be responsible for residential garage door repair and installation, utilizing the company fully-stocked vehicle to travel to and from customer homes, and maintaining the positive company brand. You do not have to have your own tools, as they are supplied for you.
- Repairs automatic doors on-site at the customer’s residence.
- Never leaves a customer’s site without informing customer of safety or repair deficiencies
- Maintains and creates relationships with customers
- Uses manuals & other resources to ensure repairs are correct for each brand of door serviced
- Maintains the correct inventory on the service vehicle to adequately service the given territory
- Maintain the company provided service vehicle in good operating condition
- Experience and/or education sufficient to install and repair mechanical doors
- Strong and electric and mechanical background
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to work in a team and provide excellent customer service
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Occasionally lifts 50 lbs. overhead, and works on a ladder with hands overhead
Pay depends on experience and qualifications.
Garage Door Technician / Automatic Opener Tech
Job Description: We are hiring a Garage / Automatic Door Technician to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for residential garage door repair and installation, utilizing the company fully-stocked vehicle to travel to and from customer homes, and maintaining the positive company brand. You do not have to have your own tools, as they are supplied for you.ResponsibilitiesRepairs automatic doors on-site at the customer's residence.Never leaves a customer's site without informing customer of safety or repair deficiencies
Maintains and creates relationships with customers
Uses manuals & other resources to ensure repairs are correct for each brand of door serviced
Maintains the correct inventory on the service vehicle to adequately service the given territory
Maintain the company provided service vehicle in good operating condition
RequirementsExperience and/or education sufficient to install and repair mechanical doors
Strong and electric and mechanical background
Valid drivers license and clean driving record
Ability to work in a team and provide excellent customer service
Ability to pass a drug test and background check
Occasionally lifts 50 lbs. overhead, and works on a ladder with hands overhead
Pay depends on experience and qualifications.Company DescriptionA professional residential garage door repair service in Columbus, Ohio offering repairs, upgrades, installations, etc. A reliable, dependable, and 30+ year family owned business that values it's employees! A+ rating on Angies List- recognized as best in the business.
Post a Job
Apprenticeship-Truck Equipment -Trailer Service Technician
A Truck Equipment- Trailer Service Technician inspects, diagnoses, maintains, rebuilds, assembles and repairs transport trailers connected to or moved by a power unit including flat decks, dry freight vans, tankers, dump trailers and any other commercial pull-type units. Specifically, a Truck-Trailer Service Technician performs work on:
- Electrical systems
- Welding Fabrication
- Hitching/coupling systems
- Suspension systems,
- Air and auxiliary systems
- Braking systems
- PM’s Preventative Maintenance
Minimum qualifications Needed:
- Strong mechanical aptitude ability
- Some basic tools
- Strong work ethic
Apply online www.advantagerecruit.com under the job seeker tab Post a Job
Automatic Door Service Technician
JOB SUMMARY: Under the guidance of the National Service Operations Manager, the Service Technician exceeds customer s expectations by repairing & maintaining automatic & manual doors.
- Repairs automatic doors on-site at the customer s facility.
- Never leaves a customer s site without informing customer of safety or repair deficiencies at the facility.
- Maintains and creates relationships with customers & potential customers.
- Meets minimum sales standards for service.
- Uses manuals & other resources to insure repairs are correct for each brand of door serviced.
- Maintains the correct inventory on the service van to adequately service the given territory.
- Become AAADM certified.
- Maintain the company provided service vehicle in good operating condition.
- Maintain contact with the Service Administrator throughout each work day.
- Performs duties of similar nature as necessary
Education: High School Diploma and on-the-job experience, or an Associate Degree
Experience: Experience and/or education sufficient to perform the essential duties of the job.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Superior Communication Skills
- Superior Electromechanical Repair Skills
- Proficient Analytical/Decision Making Skills
- Proficient Team Skills, Flexible
- Proficient Planning & Organizing Skills
- Proficient Cost Analysis Skills
- Occasionally lifts 50 lbs. overhead
- Often works on a ladder with hands overhead.
- Often works on knees for extended times.
- Often works on hard surfaces
- Repetitive hand motions
- Independently travels each day throughout a territory by service van
- Occasional office environment
- Overnight travel required, but rare
- Ability to work overtime as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- Automatic Door Technician: 1 year
Sr. Automatic Testing Developer
Job Description: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Overview: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team certifies all functionality aspects of Internet based applications created from the Web Development team for production and front-end utilization. In addition, SQA tests any enhancements to various business applications. The certification is achieved by subjecting each project, bug, or enhancement through several manual testing environments, each requiring their own unique testing methods. Under minimal supervision, the Automatic Testing Developer performs advanced and highly complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments. The incumbent will gather all necessary requirements regardless of complexity, and draft a detailed plan of action to assist in the efficient transfer of the software through the different testing environments. The incumbent also performs testing measures for the disaster recovery (DR) server. Additionally, the Automatic Testing Developer will provide support to lower level analysts to resolve issues. S/he is responsible for writing and changing scripts, as well as testing the search and functionality of the website. Essential Responsibilities: * Write scripts, change as needed, and use the scripts before implementing any changes in the system
Test the search and functionality of the website, investigate failures, identify new tests for new features, and make sure it runs for all browsers
Perform functional and regression testing for web site projects, enhancements, or modifications
Test the enhancements and modifications to the web feed system between Oracle and UNIX * Monitor Web Development teams to anticipate project or bug transfer in SQA workflow
Review in-depth requirements to determine needed testing methods
Collaborate with web teams to analyze, isolate, and correct problems, and assist automation team as needed, provide assistance to lower level analysts for issue resolution
Query Oracle database for application testing data
Perform Migration testing
Document progress in Jira to coordinate further steps in testing of bugs
Perform after-hours sanity testing as needed (emergency and scheduled) Additional Responsibilities: * Provide appropriate status and activity reports to managers
As assigned by Manager Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses: * 5+ years implementing various complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments
Advanced knowledge in writing SQL queries
Knowledge of various web browser compatibility (I.E. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) * Basic understanding of B&H; UNIX applications and Jira
Knowledge of Oracle database structure
Familiarity with different operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS), and file versioning systems (CVS) * Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Great team-work skills, strong communicator, articulate, excellent grammar and writing skills, and professional phone demeanor
Detail-oriented, quick and analytical thinker, resourceful and efficient research skills
Knowledge of B&H; policies and procedures We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Job Title: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Type: Full-Time Location: New York, NY
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Laundry Equipment Repair Technician
Job Description: Automatic Leasing Service, Virginia's leader for domestic washer and dryer leasing, specializing in the multi-family housing industry, is seeking a dependable, experienced, customer focused Repair Technician.JOB DESCRIPTION:Our repair technicians travel to our customers' locations to troubleshoot and repair domestic washers and dryers.Basic Overview of duties:-Troubleshoot, diagnose and efficiently and effectively repair laundry equipment in our customer's homes.- Have working knowledge of hand tools, meters, channel locks etc...- Connect water (and preferably gas lines as well), and check for leaks once the appliances are installed.- Repair and/or replace any defective components found in appliances.- Must know how to dismantle and reassemble appliances to make their diagnosis.- Replace worn parts, tighten loose connections, clean out water lines or duct work or anything else needed to return the machines to proper working order.- Must know how to install and remove washers and dryers.- Instruct customers on how to operate the appliances properly.- Effectively communicate with team members, service manager and customersJOB REQUIREMENTS:APPLIANCE REPAIR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED This is not an entry level position.Excellent driving record.Professional and personable demeanor.Ability to read diagrams and have basic wiring knowledge.Must have current, valid driver's license.Ability to lift and move products up to 150 lbs. (with proper equipment).Effective written and verbal communication skills.Be able to stoop, bend, stand, climb stairs, maneuver in tight spaces etc. as needed
High School Diploma, GED or equivalentBENEFITS:Competitive Pay Based on ExperiencePerformance BonusesHealth, Dental and Vision Insurance401K with company match!!Company Sponsored Retirement Plan!!!Paid Time Off!Paid Holidays!Weekends off!!!Life, Disability, Accident Insurance OptionalUniforms, Cellular phone, Vehicle and specialized tools provided
Automaticleasing.com (FAX: 804-###-####)Please note that selected and qualified candidates will also be subject to a background check and drug screening prior to employment. Automatic Leasing Service is an equal opportunity employer.Company DescriptionWho are we?Automatic Leasing Service is a laundry services vendor for the multi-family housing industry- we lease, sell and repair household and commercial washers and dryers to/for apartment communities and hotels.We have been in business for over 60 years; our home is right here in Richmond, VA!
We manage the laundry needs of more than 800 laundry complexes throughout the states of VA, NC, MD, SC and D.C.We are family-owned and operated - you have the opportunity to showcase your skills right in front of the owner on a daily basis! We have opportunities for promotion from within for candidates who want advancement potential based on their own merit.We provide the BEST service in our industry and take great pride in this! Above all else, we are looking for team members who will go above and beyond to provide top of the line customer service and who take pride in their work performance.
Post a Job