Automatic Machine Attendant Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Machine Attendant
Packaging - Machine Attendant
ASR Group is the world’s largest refiner and marketer of cane sugar, with an annual production capacity of more than 6 million tons of sugar. The company produces a full line of grocery, industrial, food service and specialty sweetener products. Across North America, ASR Group owns and operates six sugar refineries, located in Louisiana, New York, California, Maryland, Canada and Mexico. In the European Union, the company owns and operates sugar refineries in England, Portugal and Italy. ASR Group also owns and operates mills in Mexico and Belize. The company’s brand portfolio includes the leading brands Domino®, C&H®, Redpath®, Tate & Lyle®, Lyle’s® and Sidul®. ROLES/RESPONSIBLITIES: + Starts and stops machines and constantly observes for any irregularities, making necessary minor adjustments and changes; work with and assists mechanics as required. Reports difficulties beyond scope of work and conditions affecting operation to foreman and mechanics.
Operates Heat Seal Packing Equipment.
Shuffles and fans containers prior to inserting into feed magazine rack as specified.
Brushes and scrapes sugar deposits and wax; removes, cleans, and replaces center guides.
Checks quality of production and observes flue on bags; fills sealer with glue.
Cleans machine and oils, moving parts as needed.
Changes heat seal rolls; cleans funnels, irons, etc.
Opens and places empty bags over funnel of packer and fills in prescribed manner, using hand lever.
Operates material handling equipment.
Adjusts scales or volumetric controls to obtain proper weight or volume of sugar.
Observes for and removes improperly fed or non-desirable packages from line and discards into drum.
Supplies empty packages as directed.
Assists in withdrawing and replacing empty containers on conveyor to insure continuous movement of conveyor, without interruption to machine.
Keeps records of down time on machinery.
Performs all jobs in accordance with established safety practices and sanitation standards. REQUIRED EDUCATION + High school diploma, GED, or equivalent REQUIRED SKILLS + Ability to detect faulty production and mechanical irregularities + Good hand-finger dexterity REQUIRED EXPERIENCE + At least 1 year experience working on high speed industrial packaging equipment Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Toproperly bag candy in the appropriate bag sizes. Able to pack and inspect
- Tovisually inspect candy to ensure proper wrapping
- Movecandy to machine for re-wrapping as needed
- Ensurethe cleanliness of machine and work area
- Followcompany Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Followcompany safety requirements
- Anyother duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SHIFTS:3:30pm 11:30pm or 11:30pm 6:30am depending on availability
Sr. Automatic Testing Developer
Job Description: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Overview: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team certifies all functionality aspects of Internet based applications created from the Web Development team for production and front-end utilization. In addition, SQA tests any enhancements to various business applications. The certification is achieved by subjecting each project, bug, or enhancement through several manual testing environments, each requiring their own unique testing methods. Under minimal supervision, the Automatic Testing Developer performs advanced and highly complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments. The incumbent will gather all necessary requirements regardless of complexity, and draft a detailed plan of action to assist in the efficient transfer of the software through the different testing environments. The incumbent also performs testing measures for the disaster recovery (DR) server. Additionally, the Automatic Testing Developer will provide support to lower level analysts to resolve issues. S/he is responsible for writing and changing scripts, as well as testing the search and functionality of the website. Essential Responsibilities: * Write scripts, change as needed, and use the scripts before implementing any changes in the system
Test the search and functionality of the website, investigate failures, identify new tests for new features, and make sure it runs for all browsers
Perform functional and regression testing for web site projects, enhancements, or modifications
Test the enhancements and modifications to the web feed system between Oracle and UNIX * Monitor Web Development teams to anticipate project or bug transfer in SQA workflow
Review in-depth requirements to determine needed testing methods
Collaborate with web teams to analyze, isolate, and correct problems, and assist automation team as needed, provide assistance to lower level analysts for issue resolution
Query Oracle database for application testing data
Perform Migration testing
Document progress in Jira to coordinate further steps in testing of bugs
Perform after-hours sanity testing as needed (emergency and scheduled) Additional Responsibilities: * Provide appropriate status and activity reports to managers
As assigned by Manager Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses: * 5+ years implementing various complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments
Advanced knowledge in writing SQL queries
Knowledge of various web browser compatibility (I.E. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) * Basic understanding of B&H; UNIX applications and Jira
Knowledge of Oracle database structure
Familiarity with different operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS), and file versioning systems (CVS) * Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Great team-work skills, strong communicator, articulate, excellent grammar and writing skills, and professional phone demeanor
Detail-oriented, quick and analytical thinker, resourceful and efficient research skills
Knowledge of B&H; policies and procedures We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Job Title: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Type: Full-Time Location: New York, NY
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Door Installation & Automatic Gate Technician
We are currently looking for a Door & Automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate.
- 3+ years of experience in the Door & Automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Installation & Repair of doors, gates, dock's & more.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing electrical control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues a plus.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills a plus (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Automatic Reimbursement Data Analyst
Automatic Reimbursement Data AnalystinSouth Jordan, UTatWillis Towers Watson
Date Posted: 7/18/2017
Job Snapshot +
Employee Type: Full-Time +
Location: South Jordan, UT +
Experience: Not Specified +
Date Posted: 7/18/2017
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Exchange Solutions A changing healthcare landscape creates new opportunities. With our combined understanding of regulation and risk, behavioural insights and technology platforms, we create innovative exchange-based services and solutions that enable people to navigate options with confidence, and give employers decision-making peace of mind.
The Role The Automatic Reimbursement Data Analyst contributes to the maintenance and enhancement of the Automatic Reimbursement process by monitoring and analyzing the ingestion of data from OneExchange carrier partners who participate in the program. By developing a thorough understanding of process and data, the AR Data Analyst will identify root causes of and resolutions for issues that directly impact OneExchange consumers. This position will work with the entire Carrier Data Integration team to understand and resolve issues by providing feedback to all stakeholders in the process and facilitating changes to data and process.
Responsible for the handling of escalated customer service tickets, including answering chat’s from the service center and escalating tickets to outside entities where necessary. Communicate with other.
Carrier Data Integration team resources to determine root cause of the specific issue.
Analyze individual issues to identify trends, root causes, and correct data mismatches.
Provide reports to interested stakeholders on the quantity and severity of escalations.
Identify and report trends in carrier data to provide insight into particular issues to interested stakeholders.
Communicate information and process requirements to other teams and coordinate activities on interdependent projects.
Encourage the appropriate and accurate use of information across the company, and identify new ways in which information can be used to solve business problems or improve processes.
Promote strategic team goals related to data quality, integrity, consistency, and accuracy.
Analyze data from disparate sources to assess its accuracy, consistency, and meaning relative to internal definitions. Determine if and how data can be transformed or mapped relative to those definitions, and work with data providers to have changes made at the source where necessary.
Strong customer service orientation and positive attitude.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including basic technical or logical writing experience.
Ability to understand and articulate complex problems.
Ability to organize, prioritize and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work closely within a team and cooperatively with other internal and external teams.
Knowledge of Medicare and the health insurance industry preferred but not required.
Thorough understanding of the Automatic Reimbursement process within OneExchange and of the Health Reimbursement Arrangements as they pertain to the Automatic Reimbursement process.
Ability to effectively analyze large data sources with the goal of identifying trends and problems and communicating needed changes to entities responsible for creating the data.
Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including simple formulas, sorting, and filtering.
Familiarity with ETL systems preferred but not required.
High School Diploma or GED required Willis Towers Watson is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
Apprentice - Automatic Door Technician
We are looking for a Apprentice to our Automatic Door Technicians for Full Time work in San Fran Bay area, Walnut Creek, Hayward, Union City, Sacramento, San Jose.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource and this is a great position with 80+hrs. We are a leader in commercial doors, hardware, docks, storefronts, and preventive maintenance for retail, healthcare, malls, transportation facilities, hotels, banks, and office buildings. We are one of the few full service companies who service all types of doors, docks, & glass. We service all areas of California, Arizona, & Nevada.
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation & preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal & Overhead)
- Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door hardware
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
Requirements / Skills:
- AAADM certification a plus +
- Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
- Experience in commercial doors, automatic doors, hardware, docks & preventative maintenance programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record a must
- Must have positive & professional attitude
- Personal set of work tools a plus (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc.)
We offer competitive top dollar pay, medical/dental/vision/401k, and a great working environment. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company (www.allamericanlock.com)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Strong service orientation to customers
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, construction environment)
- Frequent lifting of materials
- Frequent working with hands
- Frequent walking, standing, & kneeling
- Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Imagine a service provider that actually makes your life easier. One that ensures your high-volume retail enterprise operates as a nimble, efficient, smooth-running operation. One in which the right services are consistently delivered to the right location at the right time.
Now take this vision a giant step further. What if this solution for your security needs was part of a larger solution, one that extended to asset protection, loss prevention, employee/customer safety, and systems integration?
All American Lock Corporation understands the value of responsive, convenient, and timely communication. We provide a single-source, centralized service center to access technical service, information requests, product purchasing, large project coordination, and installation services.
We are a commercial service industry leader. We present a unique opportunity to integrate maintenance facilities and loss prevention divisions. The interface between the technician and corporate is a gap All American will bridge with quality, safety, and assurance.
The possibilities are exciting: your security needs are met with one simple phone call to our centralized call center. From there, your concerns are handled by us. Competent, experienced contractors are dispatched to the store location to address the entirety of the situation and recommend the best possible solution.
Of course, the true test of an integrated approach to security/facilities maintenance is how well it supports your stores, how much it increases productivity and safety in the workplace, and how effectively it meets the needs of your customers. All American will offer versatile solutions that extend throughout each retail location. Our service provisions contain a number of components to simplify and streamline building maintenance, loss prevention, and safety concerns.
For example, by participating in a scheduled preventative maintenance program tailored specifically to the needs of your stores, you're able to anticipate, rather than react to, inevitable issues and concerns. Advance troubleshooting and prescriptive techniques equip us with the capability to recommend the best possible solutions.
All American is a principal provider of service. We pride ourselves on being a woman-owned company committed to quality full-service in all areas of security. We primarily use our own technicians located in several states, and self-performing our jobs is our trademark to ensure quality, reliability, control, and cost. In this respect, we are pioneers in the industry in that we SELF-PERFORM multiple tasks and oversee ALL JOBS. Other companies cannot provide uniform service to different areas of the industry such as locks, safes, keys, doors, glass, and welding. We are unique because we employ fully-equipped service vehicles that are capable of providing service to automatic doors in addition to locksmith work. We have a proven Preventative Maintenance Program to meet your needs at Corporate, LP, and store levels. Our PM system helps to prevent costly emergency service calls and litigation due to unsafe doors and hardware. Aside from the obvious life safety concerns, we also ensure doors meet federal ADA standards.
Automatic Door Technician Trainee ( South Jersey Based )
Trainee wanted to learn how to repair front automatic doors in Shoprite Supermarkets, Acme Supermarkets, and other larger food chains. Progressive "in the field" training along side another trained technician for at least 6 months before your first evaluation.
This is a perfect opportuntity for someone that is good with tools who wants to learn a new trade.
See requirements below:
Ability to work independently and effectively. Good oral and written communication skills. Dependable -- good driver, valid driver license. Capable of meeting the following physical demands including but not limited to. Lifting and or carrying weights from 50-75 lbs. Sitting while driving for periods of time up to 2 hours but not limited to. Standing on concrete for periods of time up to 8 hours but not limited to. Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling, Crawling and twisting spine occasionally. Vision not limited to near, far or colors
work outside in various climate conditions including extreme heat with high humidity, extreme heat with dry air, extreme cold and wet conditions. Work around the following conditions moving vehicles, object, hazardous machinery, sharp tools cluttered floors, slippery floors, electrical hazards, poor lighting and wet conditions.
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience; Prior experience with high involvement work teams. Experience working with Automatic Doors.
Manager, Client Engineering - Automatic Labs
Requisition ID 17-741
Job Title Manager, Client Engineering
- Automatic Labs
Type of Position
Position Summary: The Automatic Labs division of SiriusXM builds and delivers services of our connected car platform to consumers and businesses alike. We focus on building high quality, at-scale microservices, liberating our engineers from monolithic server beasts. The Client Engineering Manager will be working on our advanced automotive applications while managing a team focused on development efforts on the Client Engineering. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Manager with an expertise in Software/Mobile Development, and Software Architecture in the domain of embedded systems or Automotive.
Duties and Responsibilities: + Manage development of client component of our platform.
Work with Architect and Developers to define and clarify detailed requirements.
Develop detailed designs, and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet business requirements.
Define and implement development best practices, including secure coding, adequate unit testing, code quality checks, and integration with the Cloud team.
Provide solution models and perform code and design reviews to align with Architecture direction.
Attract and retain top talent to build world class connected car applications.
Ensure compliance of new and existing applications with technology standards and policies.
Document system designs, development processes, and functions to improve knowledge management and information sharing.
Coordinate and manage development activities.
Minimum Qualifications: + Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or other technically related field or equivalent, relevant experience.
10+ years of software development experience.
5+ years of mobile development experience.
5+ years of experience in leading software engineering teams, with a preference for embedded and/or mobile engineering in a Scrum environment.
Requirements and General Skills: + Proven ability to manage technical teams, including performance management.
Excellent background in embedded development and high-level understanding of the system design.
Previous experience leading a team in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
High-level of creativity, and the ability to quickly resolve problems.
Passion for creating great web/mobile application software a must.
Ability to mentor Junior and Senior team members.
Experience managing resources with multiple disciplines and skill sets.
Works well with others and is a skilled communicator both written and oral.
Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and work under shifting deadlines with potentially ambiguous or nebulous requirements in a fast-paced environment.
Acts with professionalism both in-person with colleagues and on the phone with partners.
Willingness to learn new technologies - often very quickly.
Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
10+ years of experience in object-oriented software development.
5+ years managing and/or leading a team of highly skilled engineers of varied positions types.
5+ years of hands-on experience implementing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms.
2+ years of hands-on experience developing network-connected mobile applications
Strong comprehension of Agile/Scrum methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle, Source Control systems, and Configuration Management.
Strong comprehension of web services, HTTP protocol, and service-oriented architecture.
Strong knowledge of concurrency and multithreaded programming techniques.
Good understanding on Swift, Objective C and iOS Frameworks.
Good understanding of HTML5.
Extensive knowledge of responsive and adaptive native mobile UI development techniques: Fragments on Android.
Good understanding of the challenges with implementing in-car applications and overcoming the issues with the different wireless technologies.
Able to work within a Git/GitHub multi-branched software environment.
Test-driven development (TDD), protractor experience a plus.
Used continuous integration environments like TeamCity, Jenkins, Hudson.
Knowledge of modern web architecture and patterns.
Utilizing web services through APIs using REST, HTTP, JSON/JSONP, etc.
Knowledge of cross-browser nuances when writing responsive web applications for the major browsers (IE, FF, Chrome and Safari). Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion. Company EEO Statement Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Craft Superintendent - Aero Automatic Sprinkler
Jun 28, 2017
Phoenix, AZ, US
Requisition ID: 66721 Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices and projects in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Australia.
Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. Kiewit had 2016 revenues of $8.6 billion and employs more than 20,000 staff and craft employees. How We’re Different • Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record • Consistently recognized as one of the best places to work in North America and in 2015, named one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies • Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from day one of employment • 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent • Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year • We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development, and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Primary Responsibilities • Provide field leadership and management of craft in assigned areas to maintain personnel balance, efficiency, quality and budget/cost for the assigned project • Ensure project safety and quality performance through personal examples as well as supervision activities • Coordinate materials and equipment requirements with construction schedules • Obtain building permits and schedule inspections • Manage project reporting
Qualifications • Ten or more years’ experience in fire sprinkler installation with craft management experience • Proficiency in Microsoft Office • Experience in labor and cost planning and budget • Ability to communicate effectively with project craft, staff and management
Working Conditions • Fast-paced project field environment; must be able to interact professionally with all levels of management while simultaneously manage a diversified workload and challenging situations efficiently and effectively; regularly sit, stand, walk and talk and listen; occasionally lift and move up objects up to 100 pounds. Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:
Job Segment: Chemical Research, Construction, Engineer, Wastewater, Water Treatment, Engineering
Post a Job