Automatic Nailing Machine Feeder Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Nailing Machine Feeder
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are seeking an experienced Automatic Screw Machine (A.S.M) Operator to join our team!
We are a small, family run business, but are on our way to expansion and we need a responsible, dependable individual to further our progression to greatness!
We have spent many years developing high quality products, now well-known and sought after in the Oil, Gas and Industrial industries. What we have achieved has been largely through word of mouth, and we are blessed to have long standing customers from all over the world, from here in Houston, to Mexico, to Europe, to the Netherlands and so many other places!
If this standard of quality is what you can provide, and are willing to help us maintain, then we sincerely wish to hear from you!
From the simplest to the most complex tasks, every person is important to continued success.
Are you the kind of person who can become a part of us?
Can our pride in this company can be yours as well?
Required - Minimum of 2 years operating and overseeing Automatic Screw Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Load machine and measure parts to blueprint specifications
- Ability to oversee the function and end result of the A.S.M.
- Able to ensure all machined parts meet quality control standards
- Use a combination of visual inspection and various measuring instruments to ensure dimensions conform to blueprint specifications and are free of defects
- Must be able to manipulate the workings of the machine
- Machine speeds, Cutting speed, Cutting depth, etc.
- Ability to complete minor set up the A.S.M.
- Install and adjust various mechanical parts of the machine
- Major set-ups are performed by the A.S.M. set-up personnel
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the A.S.M.
- Including sharpening and replacing old tooling
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or perform small repairs are a major plus
- Must be able to work independently with strong adherence to deadlines
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment
- Must be able to multitask
- Operator may be required to oversee several machines at once
- Must have excellent physical strength and stamina
- Position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, bending, stooping, and lifting heavy items
- Must have good manual dexterity
High School Diploma (or equivalent, GED)
Bilingual is a plus, but is not mandatory
Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with managers/owners
Automatic Bagging Machine Operator 2Nd Shift
Perform various tasks involved in bagging parts and products, these includes:
- Setting up the automatic bagging machine according to standard operation procedure
- Physically moving parts and placing them on the machine feeder
- Operate the automatic bagging machine and bag parts and products according the priority list by customer
- Apply bagging arrangements and create labels for boxes according to clients requests.
- Bagging work is completed according to specific operational and quality instructions included on packing slips, work order and shop prints, verbal instructions or other form of instruction to meet customer and delivery expectations
- Achieve productivity targets
- Follow quality and production procedure requirements
- Perform 5S ,
- Observe attendance and punctuality and other company policies.
- Performs additional duties not specifically describe herein.
The Automatic Bagging Machine Operator must follow all applicable safety procedures to avoid injuries including but not limited to request for help from co-workers with loads exceeding 40 pounds, proper handling of finish parts and product to avoid damage, follow all operational instructions when operating or using tools and equipment
Job may require overtime and a flexible schedule, reporting early and working late including weekends from time to time.
Required Education and Work Experience:
High school diploma helpful but not required.
Experience operating automatic bagging machines
Required Skills and Abilities: Ability to read and write and comprehend for purpose of communicating safety instructions and work directions; be able to distinguish colors, perform simple math calculations, including performing measurements with measuring tape, reading manufacturing paperwork such as drawings, diagrams, shop documents and record information as necessary on forms provided. Be aware of and observe quality requirements.
The ZSi-Foster management team is committed to creating long-term value for its investors and employees by building a better business. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Automatic And Semi Automatic Capsule Machine Operator
Please send resume or apply at 2231 Linwood Avenue, Naples, FL 34112
Must be able to communicate in English
Machine Operator for 2 piece hard shell dietary supplement capsules.
Offset Press Feeder / Machine Operator
H&H Enterprises specializes in custom-imprinted promotional products. We are seeking an experienced Machine Operator/Pressroom Feeder to work in the pressroom. This position is responsible for adjusting and operating all backend press equipment to produce a quality finished product, ensuring it meets customer specifications in accordance with company policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Mechanically inclined and production oriented
2. Experience in a wide-format production environment is a plus, although we will provide further training
3. Ability to read and comprehend job tickets and customer specifications
4. Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization
5. Excellent attention to detail
6. Will be required to be cross trained on other production positions
7. Login to batching system to view customer jobs due dates and identify priorities.
8. Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors and color sequences.
9. Perform work with flatbed printer, cutting equipment and seam and grommet equipment.
10. Set up assigned machine to specifications and run product.
11. Monitor assigned machine adjusting speed, temperature, ink flow, and positions of products to ensure machine is maintaining the proper registration and/or proper cut and scoring specifications.
12. Unload machine and stack materials on table or pallets.
13. Make adjustments as needed to maintain specifications and timely flow of materials.
14. Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications and external defects.
15. Troubleshoot machine problems, resolve if possible, notifying Supervisor.
16. Maintain proper machine maintenance and lubrication.
17. Complete and maintain all required paperwork records, documents, etc.
18. Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations including housekeeping standards.
1. Strong work ethic and ability to work independently or on a team.
2. Self-directed and self-motivated.
3. Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Organized - strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; you must pass required assessments for attention to detail and math to qualify for this job.
2. Opportunity for promotion
3. Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
4. Paid Holidays
www.digispec.com www.visstun.com www.doyoupop.com
Automatic Strapping Machine/Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Texas, around the Lubbock area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
The ideal candidate will have experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement. A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus. We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
Please send resume, including salary history to: email@example.com EOE
Automatic Machine Operator/Screen Printer
Founded in 2004, Dynamic Brands is the parent company for a portfolio of premium brand name companies that are committed to the development of innovative, quality products and outstanding customer service in the golf and travel industries. Golf products offered through Bag Boy®, Burton®, Riksha®, Datrek®, Devant® and Sir Christopher Hatton® brands include walking carts, golf bags, travel covers, custom Image DyeTM and embroidered golf towels, bag tags and other golf accessories. Founded in 2013, Pivotal offers a line of luggage and gear bags featuring unique ergonomic handles designed for convenience and comfort. Dynamic Brands’ products are marketed in more than 50 countries worldwide. For more information about Dynamic Brands, visit www.dynamicbrands.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Automatic Machine Operator/Screen Printer for our Monroe, NC office location.
· Setup jobs on Automatic Screen Print machine.
· Ensure colors match correct PMS # and registration is good.
· Do pre-inspection of 1st piece to ensure it is correct before starting production runs.
· Run machine to best efficiency ensuring the quality is good.
· Track all quality results in ERP system and tools at work area.
· Shut down line if quality is unacceptable.
· Communicate any discrepancies in quality and counts as needed.
· Change over machine by cleaning all necessary tools/equipment.
· Maintain general maintenance items on machine to ensure good operation.
· Mix inks.
· Assist in other areas as needed.
· Previous automatic screen printing experience. M&R machine experience preferred.
· Previous experience mixing inks preferred.
· Ability to setup machine and clean tooling/equipment.
· Previous quality control experience a plus.
· Ability to work in team environment.
· Ability to work with light manufacturing equipment with no limitations.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For more information and to apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibility that are required of the employee.
Machine Builder / Assembler - Feeder
We are currently looking for Machine Builders / Assemblers for our Feeder product line. Come and work with great people in a clean and organized manufacturing environment.
Job Summary Fit and assemble components according to prints or sketches. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities Assemble various manufactured electro-mechanical products accurately and efficiently, following established procedures and quality standards. Assemble components by using assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, schematics and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
Conduct finished product inspection, testing and documentation. Prepare equipment for customer shipment. Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Job Requirements Essential Qualifications A related two-year post high school diploma/certificate or a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of two years of relevant experience. Possess the written, verbal, and interaction skills necessary to work both independently and cooperatively.
Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical prints and schematics. Mechanical and electrical aptitude Desirable Qualifications PC skills in a Windows environment. Manufacturing experience Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with company match, wellness program, clean manufacturing environment, great people, public transportation is available and free parking.
Thiele Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V This organization uses E-Verify.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
Post a Job
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints, and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviewsand analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines, and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting: 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on the computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solves, analyzes, and interprets, meets deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Automatic Wire Bond Operator
Headquartered in Lowell, Massachusetts, MACOM is certified to the ISO9001 international quality standard and ISO14001 environmental management standard. MACOM has multiple design centers, Si, GaAs and InP fabrication, manufacturing, assembly and test, and operational facilities throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. In addition, MACOM offers foundry services that represents a key core competency within our business. The foundry provides access to, and control of our broad range of proprietary technologies in an asset light, cost effective structure.
MACOM sells and distributes products globally via a sales channel comprised of a direct field sales force, authorized sales representatives and leading industry distributors. Our sales team is trained across all of our products to give our customers insights into our entire portfolio.
Our global organization of skilled engineers is driven every day to solve the world s most demanding wireless and wireline application challenges. We re proud of our more than sixty years of hands-on experience designing and building analog semiconductor technology across the RF to Light spectrum.
Automatic Wire Bond Operator
This role will be an assembly operator working with Automatic wire bonding equipment
- Works under direction and from production schedules, manufacturing procedures, process plans and written or oral instruction.
Operate and set-up Automatic .001 Gold wire bonders (Palomar 8000 or H+K 820 systems) per micro-circuit layout drawing.
Involves working to microcircuit layout drawings; Operator is responsible for proper wire formation, bond appearance and bond strength.
Flexibility to be trained in multiple Microelectronics processes that involve wire bonding
Requires significant attention to detail for production activities and documentation to maintain compliance with Mil Standard 883 requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
Ability to set-up, operate and adjust (Plaomar 8000 or H+K 820 systems) or ability to learn to run a variety of microelectronic production equipment.
Desirable: Minimum of 2 years' experience in microelectronics module assembly area.
High School diploma required,
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
Wire-bonding one Mil gold (Au) wire to a variety of dice and substrates.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Clean-room environment with Smocks and gloves