Automatic Nailing Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Automatic Strapping Machine - Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Memphis, Tennessee area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
- Experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement
- A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus
We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Load material onto conveyors. Clean, maintain, and repair machinery. Repair or replace bulbs, gathering arm teeth, and hydraulic hoses.
Gather material and place it onto cars. Fasten, package, or stack materials and products. Clean debris from hoppers.
Clean up debris from conveyors and crushers. Add solutions, or ingredients to machines or equipment as required by the manufacturing process. Remove all obstructions using safety equipment.
Operate gathering-arm motors. Working hours: All Shifts
- Attention to detail - Previous experience as a machine operator helper or feeder.
Machine Feeder Stacker
About WestRock About WestRock WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace.
WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com . Machine Feeder Stacker - Hazleton, PA 33 North Powell Drive Hazleton, Pennsylvania, 18201 United States
The Opportunity: We have an opportunity for a Machine Feeder Stacker to load flat product on to forming chute. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: •Load assigned machines with correct product. •Assist machine operator in labeling of corrugated. •Remove machine waste and load into baler. •Pull wire if needed. •Perform housekeeping duties to insure department and company standards are maintained. •Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned by lead person and supervisor.
What You Need to Succeed: JOB SPECIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed below are representative of the Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. MATHEMATICAL SKILLS:Basic Math skills required.
MECHANICAL SKILLS: Basic understanding of Machinery & processes. COMMUNICATION SKILLS:Ability to read, write & understand basic English.Able to communicate effectively, get along with coworkers & management and deal effectively & professionally under pressure.
REASONING ABILITY:Job requires making decisions based on established guidelines regarding running or shutting down on defective work and operational problems/difficulties of all kinds. ATTENDANCE: Accrued attendance points must be below 5. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. •Minimal 8 hr shift schedule with some overtime. •Occasional overhead lifting required.(3 lbs up 5lbs to 50 times a hour) •Required to stand & walk continually. •Frequentlylifting, pushing, and/or pulling 5 to 10 lbs. (Up to 50 times a hour) •Frequently bending, stooping, kneeling & reaching. (Up to 50 times a hour) What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work. #IL *CBWRK WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Production/Manufacturing WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Machine Feeder Stacker
Non Automatic TIG Welder
Position will be 3 to 6 months temp to hire, working schedule will be 5:00am to 1:30pm (overtime as required up to 5:30pm including Saturday.)
Looking for non-automatic tig welder to weld smaller parts
Welds metal parts together using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes
Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts
Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
Set up and operate welding machine that welds together parts of fabricated metal products by performing assigned duties.
Demonstrates clear understanding of safety policies and procedures, immediately reporting any unsafe working conditions.
Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment safely in order to move parts.
Operate both standup and sit-down forklifts as needed, to move parts and materials.
High school diploma or GED required
0 - 2 years of related experience.
Must produce acceptable welding demonstration as part of the interview process.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write and/or complete routine reports in a legible manner. Ability to follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule formats.
Knowledge of both internet and Manufacturing software.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Use of lifting devices
Must be able to complete Weld Certification Test within 3 months of hire:
Stick Metal Arc Weld; (D10018), (Stainless). Gas Tungsten Arc Weld. Gas Metal Arc Weld.
Welding certificate from an accredited welding school preferred.
Previous Certification Received In: Stick Metal Arc Weld (D10018) and (Stainless). Gas Tungsten Arc Weld. Gas Metal Arc Weld.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals.
At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Service Technician - Technician Automatic Transmission
Frank Kent is a family owned and operated business 1935 in Fort Worth. We are currently looking for an experienced GM automatic transmission technician (GM Certified a plus) to join the Frank Kent family. We seek reliable, multi-tasking, organized, hard working individuals who will share our passion for great service. Candidates must also have the drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. We offer a strong pay plan for experienced Technicians.
- Perform necessary diagnostic to determine the cause of failure.
- Perform quality inspections to determine future repair needs.
- Provide accurate estimates of repairs needed.
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must be able to communicate well with Service Advisors, customers, and managers
- The ability to problem solve
- Must be self motivated and focused on quality
All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check, pre-employment drug screen, and have a good driving record.
Otr, Regional Company Drivers Automatic Trucks (Home Weekend)
0.47-0.50 c per mile FLAT RATE PAY system (based on the experience and driving performance) or
BRACKET PAY system available:
1 – 300 miles = .54 cents
301 – 450 miles = 0.50 cents
451 – 601 miles = 0.45 cents
601-miles = 0.44 cents
All empty miles = 0.44 cents
All miles paid are address to address.
Stop‐offs: $25.00 for each live load/unload stop over 2 stops per day.
Detention: $25.00 per hour, after 2 hours at shipper/receiver (Max $150.00 per day).
Layover: $150.00 per day guarantee.
Dedicated run opportunities. Most of the Dedicated lanes are in Midwest (drop and hook Dry van freight).
Drivers from Midwest, can be home every weekend .
Pay via direct deposit on Fridays.
For W2 employees : 1 week paid vacation per year ($1000). Paid holidays after 6 months ($100.00 per holiday, observed holidays are: New Year’s Day,Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day). Health, Dental, 401K.
No escrow payment is held for Company drivers. Be home every weekend if you drive regionally.
2016-2018 Volvo, Freightliner trucks.
GP Transportation requires 2 and more years of recent verifiable driving experience and clean background.
For more information, please visit : www.drivegp.com
The key to our reputation in the industry has always been the experience and expertise of our people and their unparalleled dedication to searching out the industry’s most creative and flexible solutions for the benefit of our customers and drivers.
Automatic Train Control (Atc) Engineer - Rail
Cornerstone Transportation Consultants is seeking an experienced Automatic Train Control engineer. The candidate will be required to perform systems engineering functions related to the review and approval of a CBTC-ATS system, including oversight of development of performance requirements for the procurement of a CBTC system, evaluation of Supplier Proposals and evaluation of designs to verify compliance with system technical requirements. The candidate should be familiar with the CBTC systems architecture as defined in IEEE 1474 regarding, automatic train supervision, automatic train protection and automatic train operation. The candidate will called upon to provide technical specifications review, design review and provide feedback and participate in meetings with the client, suppliers and the consultant team regarding the technical aspects of CBTC design and implementation. Furthermore, the candidate should be familiar with the construction, installation and testing and commissioning of CBTC-ATS systems.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering;
- You possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a railway signaling or railroad engineering position,
- At least one (1) year of experience in a CBTC project is mandatory;
- Working knowledge of the following: Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO) and Automatic Train Supervision (ATS) systems.
- Ability to review and comment on top level technical designs and documentation to ensure compliance with specifications and standards
- Able to identify technical risks and mitigations
- You possess critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
- You adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- Maintain high personal productivity while working interactively with other team members and client groups.
Automatic Door Technician
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! You will install and repair commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Repair, install, and adjust commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Must have good driving record
- Must have clean criminal background
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in construction, maintenance or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!