Automatic Nailing Machine Feeder Job Description Sample
Automatic Strapping Machine - Packaging Machine Technician
We are seeking a regional machine technician to perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of two types of equipment out in the field at customer sites (primarily cotton gins) in Texas, around the Lubbock area. One machine is automatic strapping machines which utilize plastic strapping (PET) to hold compressed bales of fibers and the other is automatic packaging machines to wrap bales and close. Position will require some travel and overnight stays around this region. Position is full-time but workload and travel are highly seasonal (Aug. - Dec.)
- Experience or a strong background in maintenance of this general type of machinery, PLC programming and/or industrial repair and parts replacement.
- A good knowledge of electronics and automated machine systems is a plus.
We offer the right candidate training and a competitive salary and a benefits package commensurate with experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
The Advance Group has an excellent opportunity with a rapidly growing company in Milan looking for an experienced Screw Machine Operators Position would be running machines, reading blueprints, inspection of material. This is a full time, temp-to-hire position.
Starting pay is $13hr Based on Experience. Must be able to work overtime. Hours are 4:30PM-2:00AM Monday-Friday.
Pay Raise after 90 days Qualified candidates must have previous screw machine experience, proficient with micrometers and calipers. Be able to read and interpret blueprints. A background in manufacturing or inspection of precision machined parts to tight tolerances. Demonstrate great attention to detail, but keep
Expert Staffing in partnership with Boutwell, Owens and Co., located in Fitchburg, MA is currently looking to hire a Feeder. As one of the premier independent North American designers and manufacturers of printed paperboard packaging solutions, Boutwell Owens and Co. is looking to add TOP TALENT to their team. These positions are 12 hour shifts (you get 3 ½ days off every week unless working overtime) and are TEMP to HIRE.
This position will retrieve, inspect, stack and load specified paperboard into offset printing machinery, monitor and adjust feeder unit attachments, and assist co-workers in performing the manual tasks on and around machinery in the Printing Department. Ability to use Hand trucks, tape measures, skid aerator/turning machinery, hand tools.
The ideal candidate will have experience in an offset printing process, converting process, or graphic arts technical school. Otherwise, six-month previous experience working on or around moving machinery is required. Willing to train attentive, strong willingness to learn candidates.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the correct paperboard type, in the specified quantity, is cleaned, correctly oriented and fed through the printing process in a manner that maximizes machine capacity. Removing damaged sheets from pallets of paperboard before feeding them through the printing press. Determining if the proper amount of sheets have been supplied, documenting the amount supplied and initiating actions to obtain more paperboard of the specified type when the supplied amount does not agree with the required amount.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred, Accurate color discrimination, The ability to read and write English, The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations, (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division), including comfort working with fraction and decimals, is required. Computer competency is preferred.
Are you looking for a job with EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS? LOOK NO MORE!
Highlighted below is a small snapshot of Employee Benefits upon being hired:
*Majority Paid Health & Dental Insurance *100% Paid Life & Short-Term Disability Insurance
*Supplemental Life Insurance *Tax Saving Flexible Spending Accounts
*Discounted Health Club Memberships *401K Plan
*Profit Sharing *Tuition Reimbursement
*Two Weeks Paid Vacation per year *9 Paid Holidays per year
Is PRODUCTION and ATTENDANCE important to you? Take a look at the additional incentives offered to all permanent employees.
*Quarterly Production Bonus
*Perfect Attendance Bonuses - $100 for each year of perfect attendance — up to a maximum of $1,500
Apply TODAY at:
40 Spruce St. Suite 206
Leominster, MA 01453
Headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts, we handle national talent placements across the U.S. with offices on the East and West coast. Our key relationships with top employers in a variety of industries means we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills and career goals. From entry level to high-level executive placement, we can help you find the career of your dreams.
Production Associate - Feeder Catcher
- Basic English Communication Skills Required. All workers must be able to read, write and speak in English.
- No experience needed (entry-level).
- Must be flexible; willing to work other shifts, overtime and weekends.
- The person in this position performs the duties of feeder for half of the working shift and duties of catcher throughout the rest.
- Physical and visual activities that are commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job: Standing, walking, lifting (up to 35 lbs.) carrying (up to 35 lbs.), pushing, pulling, reaching, handling, visual acuity (Near and Far).
- Physical demands commonly associated with the performance of the functions of this job: Duties require standing with little lower body movement throughout working shift.
Catcher: Stack of carton typically weighing up to 35lbs pounds taken from press at waist level and packed in box at waist level. Visual acuity at short distances. Needed to detect variances in job numbers, register and collator marks. Color vision needed to detect inappropriate color of product. Inside conditions, extremes of heat, humidity, and noise (from production machinery).
The person who occupies this position is responsible for assuming all duties performed by feeder (feed flat cartons into glue machine) and catcher (remove product from press and pack into cases). This person rotates between these positions throughout working shift.
Feeder: 1. Feeder has responsibility that glue machinery is continually being fed with proper carton. Feeder takes stacks of cartons from loaded pallet and places them into feeder of machine. 2. Responsibility that appropriate carton is being fed. Done by checking for variances in box number and collator marks. 3. Responsibility to feed only quality cartons. Feeder is to fan through stacks of cartons being fed and check that they have proper color, register and are void of unnecessary markings. 4. Feeder is to observe for machine malfunctions and stop glue machine when problems arise. Feeder uses mirror to detect malfunctions. Feeder is also to be aware of signals from operator or catcher to stop and start machine. 5. Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of area (remove stray cartons, sweep up, etc...). Performed during make ready.
Catcher: 1. Removes the finished folded cartons from the press and packs them into cases. 2. Responsibility that appropriate carton is being packed: Done by checking item and job number on carton with job label being used. 3. Responsibility that only quality products are packed. Catcher is to check that cartons have proper color, register and are void of unnecessary markings. 4. Responsibility that proper count of cartons are packed into case. Catcher is to hand count the first case of each different product being packed. 5. Packed cartons are to be pushed on rollers through taping machine to the pad locker. 6. Responsible for maintenance of area. Performed during make ready.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Automatic Press Operator
NOW HIRING in
Job Title: Automatic Press Operator
Sets up and operates mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic heavy duty power presses to bend, form, pierce, cut, and stamp sheet metal into shapes, forgings or weldments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and
Plans sequence of operations.
Selects and positions die sets into ram and bed of machine.
Aligns and bolts dies to ram and bed of machine.
Turns handwheel or levers to set depth and pressure of ram stroke.
Lifts and positions workpiece between dies of machine.
Starts machine to lower ram which bends or straightens workpiece between dies.
Repositions workpiece and changes dies when making multiple or successive passes.
Hand forms or finishes workpiece.
Grinds out burrs and sharp edges.
Inspects and marks job number on finished workpiece.
Bends or straightens cold metal.
Sets dies to punch and blank heavy metal.
Operates horizontal power press to bend or straighten long pieces of bar stock or structural shapes.
Operates press equipped with two or more rams to bend angles or flanges or bend to radius by successive passes; or operates multiple acting hydraulic press to perform deep progressive and reverse draw operations of sheet metal.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Job Knowledge- Competent in required job skills and knowledge.
Communications- Keeps others adequately informed.
Cooperation- Offers assistance and support to co-workers.
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Works assigned hours including overtime. Meets attendance requirements.
Quantity- Meets productivity standards.
Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions, reports all accidents and injuries ; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Plex, IQMS or MAPICS manufacturing software, depending on location.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Fork lift license, Crane operators license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
*EOE / Drug Free Workplace
6227 Lee Highway Suite 125
Chattanooga, TN 37421
This is a Job Opportunity from:
Title: Feeder Associate (7590679)
3480 JURUPA ST, ONTARIO, CA, 91761
Pay Rate: $18.49/Hour on W2 (Without Benefits)
Hours: 4:00pm to 12:00am
Work Week: 1 - Monday, 2 - Tuesday, 3 - Wednesday, 4 - Thursday, 5 - Friday,
Duration: 2 Month
Please find below the job details:
Description/Comment:Duties may include assigning trailers to drivers and inputting information into system, inputting time cards, checking trailer and volume forecasts and maintaining reports and databases for daily operation.
Additional Job Details: Business casual and work boots
We, at Etalentnetwork, know the importance of recruiting the best IT staff to add value to your business. Our team works around the clock to ensure that your recruitment related needs are filled as soon as they arise and without adding to your costs. By outsourcing the recruitment process, you will be able to concentrate on your core competencies and yet get top talent to work with you.
Service Technician - GM Technician Automatic Transmission
Frank Kent Cadillac is a family owned and operated business 1935 in Fort Worth. We are currently looking for an experienced GM automatic transmission technician (GM Certified a plus) to join the Frank Kent family. We seek reliable, multi-tasking, organized, hard working individuals who will share our passion for great service. Candidates must also have the drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. We offer a strong pay plan for experienced Technicians.
- Perform necessary diagnostic to determine the cause of failure.
- Perform quality inspections to determine future repair needs.
- Provide accurate estimates of repairs needed.
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must be able to communicate well with Service Advisors, customers, and managers
- The ability to problem solve
- Must be self motivated and focused on quality
All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check, pre-employment drug screen, and have a good driving record.
Electronic Rework Technician Team Member (Labview Automatic Test Equip
Develop and utilize National Instruments LabVIEW Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) to inspect, troubleshoot, repair, modify, rework, and function test a wide variety of defective electronic equipment. Develop and maintain function test library for Electronics Restoration Facility. Maintain and develop new shop simulators and test equipment.
High school diploma or equivalent. Five (5) years' experience at component level rework of electronic equipment and two (2) years of electronic training OR two (2) years related electronics experience. Knowledge of and ability to: 1) interpret and use circuit schematics, layout drawings and wiring diagrams; 2) troubleshoot electronic faults to the component level; 3) use measuring and testing equipment in the performance of rework and testing activities. These minimum requirements exceed ANSI 3.1, 1978, 4.5.2.
* Preferred qualifications: Strong knowledge and development experience in LabVIEW with 2-3 years of LabVIEW development experience in the electronics field preferred. LabVIEW Developer accreditation is highly desirable
EEI MASS Test Administered.
Nuclear requirement: Any PVNGS employee may be called upon to serve as a member of the Emergency Response Organization (ERO) and will be expected to fulfill their obligation as an ERO member. This is a condition of employment at PVNGS. Roles and Responsibilities defined in Policy 1503 and implementing policy guide are applicable to all PVNGS employees.
Any PVNGS employee may be called upon to support a refueling or short-notice outage. This includes line roles and responsibilities as necessary to execute outage activities.
• 1) Assist in the development and revision of automatic function tests for the Electronics Restoration Facility utilizing National Instruments LabVIEW
• 2) Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, modify, and function test defective electronic equipment in accordance with technical specifications, station administrative control procedures and quality requirements.
• 3) Using expertise in analyzing analog, digital and microprocessor electronic circuitry with a strong emphasis on analog control
• 4) Assist engineering and unit technicians with troubleshooting of plant systems using shop simulators and automatic test stations National Instruments automatic test equipment.
• 5) Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on the electronics rework facility simulators and automatic test stations' equipment.
• 6) Maintain a high level of proficiency in the modification and repair techniques for printed circuit boards and assemblies using ANSI IPC-R-700B and IPC-S-815A.
• 7) Participate in formal training classes, OJT and training/cross-training of others to maintain technical qualifications.
• 8) Prepare and maintain detailed maintenance and equipment history records of all items reworked. Provide root cause reports when necessary to support engineering with the dispositioning of CRDR's and EER's.
• 9) Maintain a high level of proficiency in the care and usage of a wide variety of measuring and test equipment.
• May perform testing of commercial grade items to support the PVNGS Commercial Grade Dedication Program.
This position may require access to and/or use of information subject to control under the Department of Energy's Part 810 Regulations (10 CFR Part 810), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 CFR Parts 730 through 774), or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 CFR Chapter I, Subchapter M Part 120) (collectively, "U.S. Export Control Laws"). Therefore, some positions may require applicants to be a U.S. person, which is defined as a U.S. Citizen, a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), a Political Asylee, or a Refugee under the U.S. Export Control Laws. All applicants will be required to confirm their U.S. person or non-US person status. All information collected in this regard will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws, and will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of national origin and other factors. For positions at Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Stations (PVNGS) all openings will require applicants to be a U.S. person.
Pinnacle West Capital Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Pinnacle West") provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Corporate Headquarters: 400 North 5th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004 (see application details) (see application details)
Automatic Transmission Technician
Ford Certified Transmission Technician needed now!!
We want to make our service department as efficient as our vehicles. We know that starts with our most valuable resource - our employees!
As a Ford Automotive Technician you will diagnose, disassemble and repair vehicle transmissions from the dynamic Ford product line - from Ford tough trucks to fuel-efficient hybrids. Ford service departments are as cutting edge as our vehicles - and we're looking for employees with the talents and skills to take us even further.
- Diagnose, disassemble and repair vehicle transmissions from the dynamic Ford product line.
- Test vehicle transmissions prior to installation/repair.
- Keep accurate records of completed and outstanding transmission repair jobs.
- Consistently meet deadlines for completed work.
- High school or equivalent education
- 2 years experience as a Michigan Certified Transmission Technician
- Ford certification is a plus but not required
- Good driving record
- 5-day work week, full-time
- Top FLAT RATE pay
- Full benefits (Blue Cross Blue Shield Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Disability, Aflac, 401k and paid vacation
- Consistent service drive traffic to keep you busy!
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
- An excellent company culture - be treated like family!
- A professional and respectful work environment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!