Automatic Pad Making Machine Operator Helper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Pad Making Machine Operator Helper
Pure Fishing Automatic Spooler Operator 2Nd Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Responsibilities # POSITION SUMMARY: Set-up, adjust and operate multiple spoolers to efficiently produce good quality fishing line. # POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Tends spoolers for continuous operation. 2. Performs setup operation. 3.
Determines which spooler to use for existing orders 4. Adjusts level wind when needed. 5. Dispense spools into hopper loader. 6. Checks supply spool, for correct line after each line change. 7. Positions supply spools on tubs. 8. Checks for proper weights for each size run. 9. Returns empty supply spools to pallets. 10. Maintains proper speeds on the elevators. 11. Enters completed data in computer. 12. Stages product for final step in process. 13. Must be able to use Object List to determine what materials to use. 14. Maintains an organized and clean work area. 15.
Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques 16.
Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing 17. Other duties as assigned
1. Qualifications To perform this job successfully an individual must be somewhat mechanically inclined. They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information such as attributes that are sometimes provided. 2. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or13 months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense.
Understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Must be able to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement. 2. Physical Ability Light lifting, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
110663 # Location: IA - Spirit Lake #jardenlegacy
Post a Job
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Machine Shop Helper
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. Assist Machine shop personnel and activities as needed. Help with daily material handling and cutting. Assist with material delivery and storage, conduct daily cleaning of all areas and equipment as needed. Support other groups as directed. Learn how to operate saw and associated equipment as directed.
Assist with organizing all inventories including but not limited to, consumables, PQR materials and tools.
Maintain and clean equipment and shop daily as directed.
Cut and prep welder and procedure coupons as directed.
Able to learn the maintenance and operational responsibilities of the Machine shop.
Able to perform daily activities in a safe, positive and professional manner.
Able to communicate and understand directions and daily responsibilities as directed.
Able to conduct daily responsibilities as a team. We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. "ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society" ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities Click Here to view the EEO is the Law poster Click Here to view the FMLA Law poster Click Here to view the EPPA Law Poster Click Here to view the Pay Transparency Provision Click Here to view company E-Verify Participation Poster ID: 2017-4322 External Company Name: ALS Environmental External Company URL: www.caslab.com
Automatic Screen Print Press Operator
MUST HAVE AUTOMATIC SCREEN PRINT PRESS EXPERIENCE
- Set up and operate an automatic screen printing press according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety and quality guidelines
- Solve printing problems and making print adjustments to mechanical operation of press to keep quality, registration, color and optimum production speed
- Understanding of inks, solvents and can print line, halftone and four-color process on a variety of substrates
- Sign off on production paperwork
- Check screens for proper color sequence and quality
- Team player, diligent, goal oriented, quality driven.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience and/or training in screen printing
- Must have good judgement of color, design, and printing quality
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
Rotomold Machine Helper
ROTOMOLD MACHINE HELPER - Hudson, OH
2nd and 3rd Shift Openings
Must be able to use impact wrench. Must be able to pull variously weighted products from molds using hands. Must be quality and safety conscious. Must be able to pull or lift a maximum of 80 pounds. Must be able to do high work with arms raised above head for at least 67% of shift. Must be able to stand continuously for a maximum of 94% of the shift. Proficiency testing may be given with minimum requirements established to be considered as a candidate for this job. STEEL TOED BOOTS REQUIRED
- Dumps weighed powder into molds, and helps pull finished product out of molds. 30%
- May feed manufactured articles or parts onto conveyor or feed mechanisms. 15%
- Must be able to relieve Machine Operator and Powder Person during breaks, Lunch, vacations or absences. 15%
- May open or close mold covers using air powered impact wrench. 10%
- Must clean molds using vacuum cleaner, brushes, cleaning solvents or scrapers. 10%
- May scan articles for defects. 5%
- May break seals on roto-mold with gantry and hoist. 5%
- Housekeeping 5%
- Must communicate with supervisor, technical people and fellow rotomold personnel. 3%
- May transfer materials to production or storage areas using hand or power-truck. 2%
Works individually or in teams of two or more associates with minimal supervision. Rotomold Machine Helpers adhere to a specified work pace in order to achieve production standards. Attention to safety requirements is essential when working around machinery. The work environment is noisy and loud and hot. Rotomold Machine Helpers must communicate effectively with fellow team members, supervisors, and technicians to ensure coordinated efforts and product quality. The position requires the flexibility to rotate to different machines producing different products. Rotomold Machine Helpers must also be available to work different shifts, including weekend work.
*THE ABOVE IS A REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE DESCRIPTION. THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DEEMED NECESSARY BY THE MANAGEMENT TEAM.*
An Equal Opportunity EmployerPost a Job
Machine Operator/ Assembler Helpers
Looking for mechanically inclined workers. 1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm, Monday thru Friday, $12.00 per hour. Must have experience working with hand power tools, power drivers, impact guns, grinders, Will be assembling air conditioning units for a manufacturing company. Must be able to pass Background Check, Drug Test, E-Verify. Work boots is a must. Machine shop atmosphere. Apply at our office 1000 E. Washington St, Suite B, Colton CA 92324.
Automatic Press Operator
Sets up and operates mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic heavyduty power presses to bend, form, pierce, cut, and stamp sheet metal intoshapes, forgings or weldments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesincludethe following. Other duties may be assigned.
Plans sequence of operations.
Selects and positionsdie sets into ram and bed of machine.
Aligns and bolts diesto ram and bed of machine.
Turns handwheel orlevers to set depth and pressure of ram stroke.
Lifts and positionsworkpiece between dies of machine.
Starts machine to lowerram which bends or straightens workpiece between dies.
Repositions workpieceand changes dies when making multiple or successive passes.
Hand forms or finishesworkpiece.
Grinds out burrs andsharp edges.
Inspects and marks jobnumber on finished workpiece.
Bends or straightenscold metal.
Sets dies to punch andblank heavy metal.
Operates horizontalpower press to bend or straighten long pieces of bar stock or structuralshapes.
Comply with TS16949 requirements defined by CompanyPolicies and Procedures (job specific)
Operates press equippedwith two or more rams to bend angles or flanges or bend to radius by successivepasses; or operates multiple acting hydraulic press to perform deep progressiveand reverse draw operations of sheet metal.
Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis job has no supervisoryresponsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstratethe following competencies:
Job Knowledge- Competent in required job skills and knowledge.
Communications- Keepsothers adequately informed.
Cooperation- Offersassistance and support to co-workers.
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Dependability- Followsinstructions, responds to management direction.Works assigned hours including overtime.Meets attendance requirements.
Quantity- Meets productivitystandards.
Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions,reports all accidents and injuries ; uses equipment and materials properly.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individualmust be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirementslisted below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilityrequired. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general educationdegree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; orequivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simpleinstructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digitnumbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common senseunderstanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situationswith only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, anindividual should have knowledge of Plex, IQMS or MAPICS manufacturing software,depending on location.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Fork lift license, Crane operators license
Physical DemandsThe physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job,the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger,handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly liftand/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds andoccasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work EnvironmentThe work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
Thenoise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Associated topics: bindery, binding, book, catalog, color, digital, magazine, press feeder, printing, sheetfed Post a Job
Position: Machine Operator
Terms: Contract to Hire
Seneca Resources is currently seeking Machine Operators, responsible for set up and operation of equipment to customer-supplied specifications.
We will also consider entry level candidates with mechanical experience or mechanical vocational degree. Candidates must be able to pass 7 years criminal background check and drug test. Must have own reliable transportation.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability,401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
- Good knowledge of problem solving machinery
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet short deadlines.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment and to detect malfunctions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply written instructions and to set up machine
- High school diploma or equivalent.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
*The noise level in the work environment can be loud (hearing protection is provided and required). The employee is often required to sit; climb or balance; and walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* Employee must have the ability to remain standing for an entire shift.
* Employee must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Seneca resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
Full-time 6 months temp to hire Post a Job
Machine Helper - 1St Shift
DescriptionJob DescriptionResponsible for all activities associated with helping operators on all presses including setup, operation, cleanup, and recommending improvements to operations. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESSet-up slotting, feed, and die cut sections on machine accurately in accordance with proper setup techniques.Assist operator in other duties.Monitor board quality, including - loose liner, warp, dimensions, caliper, and any other defects.
Report any quality problems to the operator and sort as necessary to keep the machine running.Work at pace set by the machine operator.Cross-train on other machines as necessary.Be willing to move up the line of progression to operator regardless of shift.Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner.Turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.Helps operators adhere to production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals.
Reports any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor.Additional duties may be assigned by management. RequirementsJob RequirementsEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or GED.Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:Prior work experience in the corrugated industry 6 months experience as a Flexo or DieCut Helper6 months experience in the Press and Finishing Departments Language Skills: Able to read and follow instructions on factory masters.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLSAble to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Able to calculate figures and amounts such as percentages, measurement, volume and rate. Able to apply concepts of high school math.
REASONING ABILITYAbility to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form. Ability to deal with problems involving one or more concrete variables in standardized situations. TECHNICAL SKILLSThe individual must have a working knowledge of the following:Equipment design and capabilities that can be translated into efficient operation.
Product layouts and production specifications.Product quality specifications.Quality standards. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONSMay be required to maintain a current Lift Truck Operator License. PHYSICAL DEMANDS While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Pratt Industries is America's 5th largest paper and packaging company with more than 5,500 highly skilled green collar employees dedicated to the environment and sustainability. Pratt Industries is one of the largest corrugated packaging companies in America, with sophisticated manufacturing facilities in more than twenty states.
The company operates four of the most modern, cost effective paper mills in the country, as well as a series of sheet and box plants strategically placed throughout the United States offering a wide range of creative packaging solutions. Pratt Industries is committed to recycling and the environment by harvesting the urban forest.
Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Associated topics: binding, feeder, flexographic, lettering, magazine, newspaper, offset printing, paper, press feeder, pressman
Post a Job
Foam Machine Operators
We offer great benefits including:
Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility (basketball court, spin bikes, treadmills, weights and more!)
- Closed Sundays
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today!
People who succeed at Royal are those who share the values of our company: Integrity. Stewardship. Teamwork. Hard work. Excellence.
We're committed to being the employer of choice. Our goal is to build a culture of commitment where everyone is respected and valued. Where everyone participates. Where everyone matters. We give our employees the responsibility -- and the authority -- to make decisions. We try to provide the best possible work environment. We encourage creativity. We applaud ingenuity. We reward problem solving. And we recognize that we are only a part of our employees' lives. Our culture embraces the family. We celebrate accomplishments -- both inside the workplace and out. We aim to replicate the family structure on the manufacturing floor by establishing work teams committed to one another -- and to our customers.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply today! Royal offers a competitive wage and benefit package - including quarterly bonuses based on profitability, outstanding health insurance, ownership in the company through our ESOP (retirement) plan, and much more.