Automatic Pad Making Machine Operator Helper Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Pad Making Machine Operator Helper
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are seeking an experienced Automatic Screw Machine (A.S.M) Operator to join our team!
We are a small, family run business, but are on our way to expansion and we need a responsible, dependable individual to further our progression to greatness!
We have spent many years developing high quality products, now well-known and sought after in the Oil, Gas and Industrial industries. What we have achieved has been largely through word of mouth, and we are blessed to have long standing customers from all over the world, from here in Houston, to Mexico, to Europe, to the Netherlands and so many other places!
If this standard of quality is what you can provide, and are willing to help us maintain, then we sincerely wish to hear from you!
From the simplest to the most complex tasks, every person is important to continued success.
Are you the kind of person who can become a part of us?
Can our pride in this company can be yours as well?
Required - Minimum of 2 years operating and overseeing Automatic Screw Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Load machine and measure parts to blueprint specifications
- Ability to oversee the function and end result of the A.S.M.
- Able to ensure all machined parts meet quality control standards
- Use a combination of visual inspection and various measuring instruments to ensure dimensions conform to blueprint specifications and are free of defects
- Must be able to manipulate the workings of the machine
- Machine speeds, Cutting speed, Cutting depth, etc.
- Ability to complete minor set up the A.S.M.
- Install and adjust various mechanical parts of the machine
- Major set-ups are performed by the A.S.M. set-up personnel
- Ability to perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the A.S.M.
- Including sharpening and replacing old tooling
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and/or perform small repairs are a major plus
- Must be able to work independently with strong adherence to deadlines
- Must be able to work in a noisy environment
- Must be able to multitask
- Operator may be required to oversee several machines at once
- Must have excellent physical strength and stamina
- Position requires standing for prolonged periods of time, bending, stooping, and lifting heavy items
- Must have good manual dexterity
High School Diploma (or equivalent, GED)
Bilingual is a plus, but is not mandatory
Must be able to communicate effectively within the shop and with managers/owners
Automatic Bagging Machine Operator 2Nd Shift
Perform various tasks involved in bagging parts and products, these includes:
- Setting up the automatic bagging machine according to standard operation procedure
- Physically moving parts and placing them on the machine feeder
- Operate the automatic bagging machine and bag parts and products according the priority list by customer
- Apply bagging arrangements and create labels for boxes according to clients requests.
- Bagging work is completed according to specific operational and quality instructions included on packing slips, work order and shop prints, verbal instructions or other form of instruction to meet customer and delivery expectations
- Achieve productivity targets
- Follow quality and production procedure requirements
- Perform 5S ,
- Observe attendance and punctuality and other company policies.
- Performs additional duties not specifically describe herein.
The Automatic Bagging Machine Operator must follow all applicable safety procedures to avoid injuries including but not limited to request for help from co-workers with loads exceeding 40 pounds, proper handling of finish parts and product to avoid damage, follow all operational instructions when operating or using tools and equipment
Job may require overtime and a flexible schedule, reporting early and working late including weekends from time to time.
Required Education and Work Experience:
High school diploma helpful but not required.
Experience operating automatic bagging machines
Required Skills and Abilities: Ability to read and write and comprehend for purpose of communicating safety instructions and work directions; be able to distinguish colors, perform simple math calculations, including performing measurements with measuring tape, reading manufacturing paperwork such as drawings, diagrams, shop documents and record information as necessary on forms provided. Be aware of and observe quality requirements.
The ZSi-Foster management team is committed to creating long-term value for its investors and employees by building a better business. Our fast-growing company is well capitalized and is seeking to attract highly-skilled, customer-focused personnel in several cities across the country.
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Automatic And Semi Automatic Capsule Machine Operator
Please send resume or apply at 2231 Linwood Avenue, Naples, FL 34112
Must be able to communicate in English
Machine Operator for 2 piece hard shell dietary supplement capsules.
Helper Machine Operator 2Nd Shift
Entry Level Position with an Established Plastic Manufacturer
Near Passaic, NJ
Temp to Perm
The Machine Operator Helper will assist the CNC Machine Operator in a plastic manufacturing environment.
· Must be comfortable standing for long periods.
· Basic math skills and the ability to read blueprints.
· Knowledge of CNC machine tools a plus.
· Warehousing background.
Machine Operator Helper (Amada Equipment)
Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
Test the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production.
Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
Set all machine operation information such as speed, size and shape into machine before it begins running.
Insert all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output.
Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures.
Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
Strictly adhere to client job specification and ensure good quality work.
Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
Study blueprint from work layout to ensure accuracy in production task.
Ability to handle heavy equipment.
Ability to read and understand technical manuals.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to multitask.
Good communication skills.
Have good knowledge of mechanical devices.
Machine Operator Helper
Lyneer Staffing in Vineland is currently recruiting reliable and experienced MACHINE OPERATOR HELPERS. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to: ASSISTING machine operators in operating equipment, quality inspection, maintaining machines, activating machinery and assisting in installing machine components. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 1 year factory experience and MUST be able to work rotating shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) and must be available to work weekends.
Pay Rate: $12.00
Hours: Must be available for ALL shifts and some WEEKENDS
- 1st Shift : 7:00 am- 3:00 pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:00 pm- 11:00 pm
- 3rd Shift: 11:00 pm- 7:00 am
- Able to rotate shifts
- High school diploma or GED
- Meet all attendance expectations
- Available to work all shifts and weekends!
- Must read and write English
- Have basic knowledge of mechanics
- Have basic math skills and ruler reading skills
- Bending, stooping, lifting
- Must be able to stand to perform job duties up to a 12 hour shifts
- Able to squat and lift 20lbs from floor to waist level
- Pull hand pallet jacks weighing up to 200lbs
All interested candidates must stop by our office to apply.
Lyneer Staffing Solutions
801 East Landis Ave, Vineland, NJ 08360
Press Helper Machine Operator
We have 5 Opening's Left hurry in to start working TODAY!
- Press Helper
- Pull Orders
- Prepare stations
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- No Experience Necessary but its a +
- Familiarity with Ruler Measurements
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Machine Operator Helper
A sheet metal facility is in need of one associate to support the machine operator.
The ideal candidate will be feeding sheet metal onto the conveyer for processing.
Load and unload items from machines, carts and conveyers.
Must be able to use tape measure and have good communication with machine operator.
This is an ideal position for someone who wants to advance and is looking for a career home.
PTO, Vacation time, medical benefits, 401k and weekly bonuses upon hire date.
CNC Operators (All Shifts) And Machine Helpers - 40 Openings
Nesco Resource is currently hiring for a large manufacturing plant in Salem IN area. We currently have 40 openings on the production floor. 10 openings for CNC Operators (prefer experience). Will train in manufacturing area. GREAT opportunity to learn a career. All shifts available. Please call our office for an interview time. We are in the Salem area conducting interviews daily. 812-288-8399