Automatic Pattern Edger Job Description Sample
Seamstress / Pattern Maker/Fabric Cutter
Seamstresses, pattern makers and fabric cutters wanted for costume company that has been in business for 33 years. Experience with lycra and stretch materials preferred.
Work at home or in house. A serger is required if working at home.
Reliable, hard working people need only apply.
Part-time or full-time
Our company is seeking a first pattern maker with 10+ years of experience.
Experience in the following is required:
- Proficient with Gerber Software
- A careful eye for detail in design
- Collaborative work style, with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills, with the ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects at once
When submitting your resume for review, please be detailed in your listed job descriptions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Pattern Maker Degree
At Employer Solutions Services, Inc. we take a dedicated approach to creating a unique talent design for each of our clients. Whether your needs are based on long term or short term goals our talent experts can help design and create sustainable solutions to all your talent needs. We work as true business partners to support your organizations vision. We understand that successful hires are measured against a companies future vision for leadership.
- Arranges patterns, assembly guidelines, and outline of patterns on materials to facilitate the production and repair of patterns.
- Able to operate a wood grinder / sanders.
- Compares patterns with the orders to verify the style.
- Machining tasks include producing metal patterns and core boxes, and the repair or modification of current patterns.
- Clerical tasks include filling out shop orders and time keeping.
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
Manpower is currently recruiting for a direct hire opportunity for a well known company in Holland, MI for a Pattern Maker.
- Program, setup, and operate CNC Router. Machine parts to specifications on detail prints provided, or as instructed. This may include programming your own parts as well as other parts in the department.
- Set-up tooling, work pieces, and CNC router machine offsets as needed.
- Supply and maintain measuring, and set up tools, which are common to the machinist’s trade.
- Record part set-up, programing, and run time through Counterpart when necessary for tracking of time on specific jobs.
- Monitor due dates on the process sheets, and complete all work as scheduled.
- Deliver parts to other departments in the plant as necessary.
- Provide verbal, and written feedback to appropriate members of the manufacturing group.
- Perform work, and cross train on various positions or equipment as required.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times, representing the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- A quality check is required on all parts that you manufacture.
- Work overtime when approved and scheduled by your manager.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of work area by performing housekeeping duties daily.
- Fit change parts to machines and work with the test team running the machines.
- Document information regarding work performed on individual parts. Including checklists and computer entries.
- Reorder parts needed through Parts Coordinator or Material Manger when necessary.
- Check reorder points on parts to insure adequate inventory.
- Mastercam programming experience preferred.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
Upholsterer / Pattern Maker
Experienced Upholsterer skilled in developing complete patterns for Furniture styles. These patterns are for the fabric cutting . This person should be skilled with new Computer based Plotters and be able to place cut pieces in the layouts for maximum benefit. Person needs to be highly detailed and have excellent problem solving skills.
This individual must have excellent Upholstery experience for a high end custom type Upholstery manufacturing Company. This person must work well with sales , manufacturing persons and management teams. He should be well informed on modern fabric types and how to incorporate them into upholstery furniture styles. He should have excellent communication skills verbal as well as written.
Wood Pattern Maker/Carpenter
Wood pattern maker for precast concrete forms. Experience required.
- Must be able to read shop drawings
- Must be able to design patterns off product shop drawings
- Must have a good work ethics, be able to work independently and be reliable
Textile/Surface Pattern Designer
Design Works International is a fast paced and energetic studio based in the heart of Manhattan. We’ve been servicing the design industry for almost three decades, working with customers both locally and around the world. We value team members who bring imagination, creativity, and style to their roles all while staying on the forefront of the latest design trends.
Our ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications:
- Be extremely passionate for creating original designs
- Focused attention to detail, while juggling multiple prints
- Have an advanced knowledge of print, pattern, color and love to paint/draw and create new things
- Strong color sense and ability to create and coordinate collections of print/pattern work
- Are flexible in their design aesthetic. Candidates must be able to develop a variety of design styles and graphic patterns, using a range of techniques and textural looks.
- Be motivated and self-driven, think innovatively, are willing to take risks, and pride yourself on your work
- Display excellent communication and organizational skills
- Participate in design meetings to share concepts and present individual ideas
- Team player; must work well under pressure
Require Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Well-versed in Mac OS (Familiar with file zipping and maintaining organized folders on a server)
Please submit your portfolio along with your resume.
Aerospace Pattern Cutter
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES:
- Read basic instructions and diagrams in English
- Use basic shop math skills to record information such as freezer out-time
- Use basic shop tools such as calipers, scale, and micrometers
- Fit and align and or adjust parts to meet specifications and requirements
- Trim with scissors
- Lift heavy boxes
- Do accurate work at a fast pace
- Follow standard shop practices and quality standards in the aerospace industry
- Cooperate with implementation of lean manufacturing principles. Make lean manufacturing suggestions where needed.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must have excellent technical management and communication skills.
- Experience in the aerospace industry is desired.
- Extended or irregular hours may be required.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States. For positions at an ITAR facility, must have U.S. Citizenship or hold Permanent Resident status.
- EnCore is an "at-will" employer; employment is at the mutual consent of both the employee and the employer, and may be terminated at will for any reason, with or without cause, at any time during employment with the Company.
- As business conditions warrant a change in the operating necessities of the Company, all employees are expected to react productively, handle other essential tasks assigned now or in the future.
- Tasks may vary slightly based on products produced at a division.
Pattern Cutter # Brea, CA
Job Snapshot # Location: Brea, CA # Category: Assembly # Employee Type: Contingent # Duration: 36 weeks
Pay Rate: $14.00 - $16.00 /Hour
Apply Now Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your inbox. # Contact
10/30/2017 # Job ID: 65280 # Contact: Volt # Phone: 714/879-9330 # Fax:
Description Imagine a career in the aerospace industry! Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for an experienced Pattern Cutter to complete their team in Brea, CA. # JOB SUMMARY A Pattern Cutter job responsibilities are as follows:
Obtain MOT from Planner Handles materials in freezer and thawing the material before use
Pull patterns from file to cut materials
Pick up and bag materials cut Create kits and support materials to the Lay Up department # SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
Read basic instructions and diagrams in English
Use basic shop math skills to record information such as freezer out-time
Use basic shop tools such as calipers, scale, and micrometers
Fit and align and or adjust parts to meet specifications and requirements
Trim with scissors
Lift heavy boxes
Do accurate work at a fast pace
Follow standard shop practices and quality standards in the aerospace industry
Cooperate with implementation of lean manufacturing principles. Make lean manufacturing suggestions where needed.
Volt is an equal opportunity Employer.
Part-Time Faculty-Bloodstain Pattern Analysis (Spring 2018)
The College of Arts & Sciences at Syracuse University seeks a Part-time Instructor to teach FSC 463/663 Bloodstain Pattern Analysis. Class meets Wednesday at 5:15pm- 8:00 pm (3 Credits) Course Description:
History, theory, and scientific principles behind basic bloodstain pattern analysis. Exercises in the creation of bloodstains aid understanding and interpretation.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!