Automatic Pattern Edger Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Pattern Edger
- The primary focus of this position is to operate a variety of edging machines.
- Duties in this position are usually repetitive, requiring limited analysis and use of individual judgment.
- Specific duties for this position include operating edging machines to ensure proper lens fit and axis while verifying frame shape.
- Supervision ranges from close to general.
- Essential Duties: Percentage of Time All duties to be performed according to the established standard and in compliance with all company policies and procedures while maintaining regular, prompt attendance and availability for overtime as needed: Load and unload lenses into and out of the edging machine by securing lens clamp and start machine.
- 40% Check lenses for frame fit by placing lenses into frame and/or verify lens circumference.
- 20% Scan tray into edger and adjust settings if needed.
- 10% Read and analyze work ticket to ensure all processes are complete prior to edging.
- 10% Verify the frame shape and axis by comparing the frame/lens to machine diagram.
- 10% Identify correct bevel styles needed. 10%
- Other Duties: Utilize screwdriver to remove screws from frame. Perform other duties within the finishing department or other areas as assigned. Maintain a clean and organized work environment, including exterior and interior of equipment.
- Observe all company policies, rules, and safety practices.
- Physical Demands: The tasks of this position generally requires duties to be performed by: Frequently lift and move up to 20 lbs to waist height unaccompanied.
- Regularly stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Occasionally required to stoop, climb, or balance.
- Coordinated use of hands and fingers to grasp, feel objects, transfer small items from one hand to another, fine manipulation, and bilateral reach with arms.
- Use of close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: Fast paced, production environment. Regularly work with others.
- The noise level in the laboratory is generally moderate.
- Regularly required to work with or around chemicals.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Safety and Ergonomic
Must practice safe work practices at all times and report any unsafe conditions immediately.
- Required to wear the appropriate PPE while in the laboratory, including but not limited to safety eyewear and enclosed shoes.
- Attend and participate in all required safety trainings.
- Follow all Lock Out/Tag Out procedures as required for both authorized and affected users.
- Participate in daily ergonomic stretches and follow all ergonomic requirements of the position.
- Follow all personal dress requirements according to the established dress code and safety requirements.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education/Experience High School education or equivalent preferred. 2-5 years previous related experience and/or training helpful. Language
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write short correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Math Ability Basic ability to add and subtract.
- Understand decimal numerical sequencing.
- Reasoning Ability
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Demonstrate good judgement and decision making skills.
- Computer Skills Basic computer skills.
- Certificates and Licenses None required.
At Voca, we strongly believe that a better career results in a happier you, and we are therefore dedicated to help guide people on a career path that fulfills their passion and purpose.
We work throughout the United States, with physical locations in Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona, Kentucky, and New York.
Whether you are seeking to advance your career, follow a new calling, or add the right people to your organization, we are here to help.
Voca: The Spirit of Work
Sr. Automatic Testing Developer
Job Description: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Overview: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team certifies all functionality aspects of Internet based applications created from the Web Development team for production and front-end utilization. In addition, SQA tests any enhancements to various business applications. The certification is achieved by subjecting each project, bug, or enhancement through several manual testing environments, each requiring their own unique testing methods. Under minimal supervision, the Automatic Testing Developer performs advanced and highly complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments. The incumbent will gather all necessary requirements regardless of complexity, and draft a detailed plan of action to assist in the efficient transfer of the software through the different testing environments. The incumbent also performs testing measures for the disaster recovery (DR) server. Additionally, the Automatic Testing Developer will provide support to lower level analysts to resolve issues. S/he is responsible for writing and changing scripts, as well as testing the search and functionality of the website. Essential Responsibilities: * Write scripts, change as needed, and use the scripts before implementing any changes in the system
Test the search and functionality of the website, investigate failures, identify new tests for new features, and make sure it runs for all browsers
Perform functional and regression testing for web site projects, enhancements, or modifications
Test the enhancements and modifications to the web feed system between Oracle and UNIX * Monitor Web Development teams to anticipate project or bug transfer in SQA workflow
Review in-depth requirements to determine needed testing methods
Collaborate with web teams to analyze, isolate, and correct problems, and assist automation team as needed, provide assistance to lower level analysts for issue resolution
Query Oracle database for application testing data
Perform Migration testing
Document progress in Jira to coordinate further steps in testing of bugs
Perform after-hours sanity testing as needed (emergency and scheduled) Additional Responsibilities: * Provide appropriate status and activity reports to managers
As assigned by Manager Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses: * 5+ years implementing various complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments
Advanced knowledge in writing SQL queries
Knowledge of various web browser compatibility (I.E. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) * Basic understanding of B&H; UNIX applications and Jira
Knowledge of Oracle database structure
Familiarity with different operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS), and file versioning systems (CVS) * Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Great team-work skills, strong communicator, articulate, excellent grammar and writing skills, and professional phone demeanor
Detail-oriented, quick and analytical thinker, resourceful and efficient research skills
Knowledge of B&H; policies and procedures We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Job Title: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Type: Full-Time Location: New York, NY
Door Installation & Automatic Gate Technician
We are currently looking for a Door & Automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate.
- 3+ years of experience in the Door & Automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Installation & Repair of doors, gates, dock's & more.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing electrical control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues a plus.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills a plus (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Pure Fishing Automatic Spooler Operator 2Nd Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Responsibilities # POSITION SUMMARY: Set-up, adjust and operate multiple spoolers to efficiently produce good quality fishing line. # POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Tends spoolers for continuous operation. 2. Performs setup operation. 3.
Determines which spooler to use for existing orders 4. Adjusts level wind when needed. 5. Dispense spools into hopper loader. 6. Checks supply spool, for correct line after each line change. 7. Positions supply spools on tubs. 8. Checks for proper weights for each size run. 9. Returns empty supply spools to pallets. 10. Maintains proper speeds on the elevators. 11. Enters completed data in computer. 12. Stages product for final step in process. 13. Must be able to use Object List to determine what materials to use. 14. Maintains an organized and clean work area. 15.
Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques 16.
Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing 17. Other duties as assigned
1. Qualifications To perform this job successfully an individual must be somewhat mechanically inclined. They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information such as attributes that are sometimes provided. 2. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or13 months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense.
Understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Must be able to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement. 2. Physical Ability Light lifting, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
110663 # Location: IA - Spirit Lake #jardenlegacy
Post a Job
Automatic Finishing Operator
_General Responsibilities: _ Work individually or with a team to operator various automatic coating, printing and packaging machinery for saw blades. _ _
_Duties: _ * Select work according to priority.
Operate, adjust and maintain coating, printing and packaging machinery.
Perform requisite quality checks and appropriate action based on results.
Report production data to supervision.
Report faulty equipment or materials to supervision.
Move product between various workstations or inventories.
Identify priorities and move between various coating, printing or packaging workstations accordingly, including those in other departments.
Maintain inventory accuracy as well as the cleanliness and organization of the work area.
Continuously improve personal and team performance.
Communicate problems, solutions and other information to coworkers, including those on other shifts.
Follow all safety guidelines.
Perform other similar or related duties as assigned or directed. Requirements: * Knowledge of charts, specifications, and micrometers * 1-2 years experience preferred
Use of numbers including decimals
Light physical effort required, equivalent to lifting, pushing, pulling 5 to 25 pounds *
Must be in current position for at least two years (exceptions under discretion of
Supervisor and HR department) Hours: X/O 5a-5p Requisition Number: 46341BR Title: Automatic Finishing Operator Business: US - GTS - Hand Tools Accessories and Storage (HTAS) State / Country / Province: Massachusetts City: East Longmeadow No. of Positions: 1 EEO Statement: All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law
Post a Job
Apprentice - Automatic Door Technician
We are looking for a Apprentice to our Automatic Door Technicians for Full Time work in San Fran Bay area, Walnut Creek, Hayward, Union City, Sacramento, San Jose.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource and this is a great position with 80+hrs. We are a leader in commercial doors, hardware, docks, storefronts, and preventive maintenance for retail, healthcare, malls, transportation facilities, hotels, banks, and office buildings. We are one of the few full service companies who service all types of doors, docks, & glass. We service all areas of California, Arizona, & Nevada.
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation & preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal & Overhead)
- Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door hardware
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
Requirements / Skills:
- AAADM certification a plus +
- Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
- Experience in commercial doors, automatic doors, hardware, docks & preventative maintenance programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record a must
- Must have positive & professional attitude
- Personal set of work tools a plus (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc.)
We offer competitive top dollar pay, medical/dental/vision/401k, and a great working environment. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company (www.allamericanlock.com)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Strong service orientation to customers
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, construction environment)
- Frequent lifting of materials
- Frequent working with hands
- Frequent walking, standing, & kneeling
- Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Imagine a service provider that actually makes your life easier. One that ensures your high-volume retail enterprise operates as a nimble, efficient, smooth-running operation. One in which the right services are consistently delivered to the right location at the right time.
Now take this vision a giant step further. What if this solution for your security needs was part of a larger solution, one that extended to asset protection, loss prevention, employee/customer safety, and systems integration?
All American Lock Corporation understands the value of responsive, convenient, and timely communication. We provide a single-source, centralized service center to access technical service, information requests, product purchasing, large project coordination, and installation services.
We are a commercial service industry leader. We present a unique opportunity to integrate maintenance facilities and loss prevention divisions. The interface between the technician and corporate is a gap All American will bridge with quality, safety, and assurance.
The possibilities are exciting: your security needs are met with one simple phone call to our centralized call center. From there, your concerns are handled by us. Competent, experienced contractors are dispatched to the store location to address the entirety of the situation and recommend the best possible solution.
Of course, the true test of an integrated approach to security/facilities maintenance is how well it supports your stores, how much it increases productivity and safety in the workplace, and how effectively it meets the needs of your customers. All American will offer versatile solutions that extend throughout each retail location. Our service provisions contain a number of components to simplify and streamline building maintenance, loss prevention, and safety concerns.
For example, by participating in a scheduled preventative maintenance program tailored specifically to the needs of your stores, you're able to anticipate, rather than react to, inevitable issues and concerns. Advance troubleshooting and prescriptive techniques equip us with the capability to recommend the best possible solutions.
All American is a principal provider of service. We pride ourselves on being a woman-owned company committed to quality full-service in all areas of security. We primarily use our own technicians located in several states, and self-performing our jobs is our trademark to ensure quality, reliability, control, and cost. In this respect, we are pioneers in the industry in that we SELF-PERFORM multiple tasks and oversee ALL JOBS. Other companies cannot provide uniform service to different areas of the industry such as locks, safes, keys, doors, glass, and welding. We are unique because we employ fully-equipped service vehicles that are capable of providing service to automatic doors in addition to locksmith work. We have a proven Preventative Maintenance Program to meet your needs at Corporate, LP, and store levels. Our PM system helps to prevent costly emergency service calls and litigation due to unsafe doors and hardware. Aside from the obvious life safety concerns, we also ensure doors meet federal ADA standards.
Automatic Door Technician Trainee ( South Jersey Based )
Trainee wanted to learn how to repair front automatic doors in Shoprite Supermarkets, Acme Supermarkets, and other larger food chains. Progressive "in the field" training along side another trained technician for at least 6 months before your first evaluation.
This is a perfect opportuntity for someone that is good with tools who wants to learn a new trade.
See requirements below:
Ability to work independently and effectively. Good oral and written communication skills. Dependable -- good driver, valid driver license. Capable of meeting the following physical demands including but not limited to. Lifting and or carrying weights from 50-75 lbs. Sitting while driving for periods of time up to 2 hours but not limited to. Standing on concrete for periods of time up to 8 hours but not limited to. Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling, Crawling and twisting spine occasionally. Vision not limited to near, far or colors
work outside in various climate conditions including extreme heat with high humidity, extreme heat with dry air, extreme cold and wet conditions. Work around the following conditions moving vehicles, object, hazardous machinery, sharp tools cluttered floors, slippery floors, electrical hazards, poor lighting and wet conditions.
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience; Prior experience with high involvement work teams. Experience working with Automatic Doors.
Job Summary: The Pattern Maker works with the manufacturing group to design and create aircraft seat upholstery. This role will involve working closely with other departments to create products that meet quality, cost, and delivery goals set by the production supervisor. Essential Job Duties: + Maintain all pattern files for seating products to ensure they are up to date with the latest information. Retrieve and use legacy patterns as needed.
Work closely with manufacturing technicians to ensure they understand the correct construction, seam allowances, and finishing details. Continually review patterns to ensure they are suitable for production sewing.
Support and assist Engineering designers as needed.
Proactively troubleshoot and problem solve with manufacturing to improve quality and productivity.
Test the design concept with 1st run prototypes.
Ensure pre-production samples are approved by the Director of Operations + Make best cost recommendations.
Meet product development deadlines, prioritize projects appropriately. Secondary Duties: Perform other duties as assigned. Accountabilities: Accountable to the Production Supervisor Job Qualifications: Minimum + High School Diploma or equivalent.
Four (4) years of experience in pattern making.
Extensive knowledge of Gerber leather cutting equipment including digitizing patterns, creating pieces, models, and mock ups.
Experience sewing and draping fabric to create original preliminary patterns.
Read, write and understand the English language.
Must be able to learn, read and interpret blueprints, schematics, repair manuals, etc.
Proficient in use of hand tools such as drill motors, screw gun, die grinder and routers.
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) ID: 17-6647 External Company Name: HAECO Americas External Company URL: http://www.haeco.aero/
Data Mining Research Intern: Pattern And Anomaly Detection In Multi-Time Series
Data Mining Research Intern: Pattern and Anomaly Detection in Multi-Time Series + Palo Alto, CA + Intern Company Description The Bosch Research and Technology Center North America (www.boschresearch.com) with offices in Palo Alto, California, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Cambridge, Massachusetts is part of the global Bosch Group (www.bosch.com), a company with over 50 billion euro revenue, 375,000 people worldwide, a very diverse product portfolio, anda history of 130 years.
The Research and Technology Center NorthAmerica (RTC-NA) is committed to providing technologies and system solutions for various Bosch business fields primarily in the areas of robotics and autonomous systems, visual computing, natural language understanding, car infotainment, web technologies, data mining, wireless solutions, energy materials and technologies, complex simulations, sensors, circuit design, and software engineering. In all areas we work in close collaboration with our partners at leading US universities, leading-edge industry partners, and other worldwide Bosch research, development, and marketing units. The Data Mining Research team is looking for an enthusiastic intern to work on developing and implementing deep learning algorithms.
Specifically, the goal of this internship will involve benchmarkingavailable deep learning algorithms for the purpose of solving problems in a wide variety of industrial settings. Some of the outcomes of this internship could include software prototypes, reports on performance comparisons between approaches and/or developing new machine learning algorithms. Internships are expected to be at least 10-12 weeks long.
Previous internships in our group have led to successful publications and/or patents. Job Description Survey on existing methods to deal with multi-time series for pattern recognition and anomaly detection + Exploration on methods for classification of streaming time series under realistic assumptions + Application of existing techniques for multi-time series analysisto proprietary Bosch datasets with high quality implementation
- Development of new scalable multi-time series algorithms as required + Large scale deployment of multi-time series predictive algorithms + Summarize research findings in high-quality paper or patent submission Qualifications Required Qualifications: + Solid knowledge in machine learning and data mining especially in time series analysis, classification and forecasting + Very Good programming skills in Python, R + Strong research and problem solving skills + Good communication and teamwork skills + Publication record in top data mining venues (KDD/ICML/NIPS/ICDM) is nice to have, but not required Degree Level:PhD Additional Information Duration:3 months Start Date: Summer 2017 All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Print & Pattern (Cad) Artist
Print & Pattern (CAD) Artist New York City, NY + Date Updated:July 13, 2017Job Level:Mid Career (2\
years) + Job Type:Full-Time/RegularYears of Experience:Any + Travel:Not SpecifiedLevel of Education:BA/BS + Position ID:85329-248567 ## Job Description Carter's, Inc . (NYSE:CRI), is the largest branded marketer in the United States of apparel and related products exclusively for babies and young children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands, two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace.
These brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also sold through more than 900 Company-operated stores in the United States and Canada and on-line. Carter's is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
If you dream of working with innovative colleagues who support and inspire you, Count on Carter's . Design and create prints, plaids and stripes for fabric development for boys playwear and boy/girl baby collections. Utilize hand painting and drawing skills as well as Illustrator, Photoshop and Kaledo to create original and purchased artwork. Responsible for pattern development from concept through production. Work is reviewed by CAD Manager and overseen by Design Director. - Create and edit prints, plaids, yarn dye stripes and sweaters for production and put into repeat based on industry standards. - Conduct trend/market research and contribute to setting the seasonal color palette and concept direction. - Partner with design team to create brand right pattern and color ways using Illustrator, Photoshop and Kaledo. - Maintain an organized filing system for all artwork files, strike offs and handlooms. - Communicate regularly with the production team on pattern submits, maintaining pattern development using FLEX PLM. ## Experience and Skills - 5\
years of experience as a textile designer. - Bachelors degree with a concentration in art, fashion design, illustration or graphics, preferred. - Excellent knowledge and application of Illustrator and Photoshop on a MAC Platform for textile design. - Strong sense of color, fashion and awareness of print/pattern trends and taste level. - Strong organizational skills, time management and communication skills. - Exceptional hand drawing and painting skills. - Strong computer skills, including Illustrator and Photoshop. Mac and PC literate, familiarity with Kaledo and PLM systems a plus. - Strong time management skills. - Effective communicator (verbal, written and presentation) and team player.
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Visit http://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today