Automatic Stacker Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Stacker
Sr. Automatic Testing Developer
Job Description: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Overview: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team certifies all functionality aspects of Internet based applications created from the Web Development team for production and front-end utilization. In addition, SQA tests any enhancements to various business applications. The certification is achieved by subjecting each project, bug, or enhancement through several manual testing environments, each requiring their own unique testing methods. Under minimal supervision, the Automatic Testing Developer performs advanced and highly complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments. The incumbent will gather all necessary requirements regardless of complexity, and draft a detailed plan of action to assist in the efficient transfer of the software through the different testing environments. The incumbent also performs testing measures for the disaster recovery (DR) server. Additionally, the Automatic Testing Developer will provide support to lower level analysts to resolve issues. S/he is responsible for writing and changing scripts, as well as testing the search and functionality of the website. Essential Responsibilities: * Write scripts, change as needed, and use the scripts before implementing any changes in the system
Test the search and functionality of the website, investigate failures, identify new tests for new features, and make sure it runs for all browsers
Perform functional and regression testing for web site projects, enhancements, or modifications
Test the enhancements and modifications to the web feed system between Oracle and UNIX * Monitor Web Development teams to anticipate project or bug transfer in SQA workflow
Review in-depth requirements to determine needed testing methods
Collaborate with web teams to analyze, isolate, and correct problems, and assist automation team as needed, provide assistance to lower level analysts for issue resolution
Query Oracle database for application testing data
Perform Migration testing
Document progress in Jira to coordinate further steps in testing of bugs
Perform after-hours sanity testing as needed (emergency and scheduled) Additional Responsibilities: * Provide appropriate status and activity reports to managers
As assigned by Manager Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses: * 5+ years implementing various complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments
Advanced knowledge in writing SQL queries
Knowledge of various web browser compatibility (I.E. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) * Basic understanding of B&H; UNIX applications and Jira
Knowledge of Oracle database structure
Familiarity with different operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS), and file versioning systems (CVS) * Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Great team-work skills, strong communicator, articulate, excellent grammar and writing skills, and professional phone demeanor
Detail-oriented, quick and analytical thinker, resourceful and efficient research skills
Knowledge of B&H; policies and procedures We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Job Title: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Type: Full-Time Location: New York, NY
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Door Installation & Automatic Gate Technician
We are currently looking for a Door & Automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate.
- 3+ years of experience in the Door & Automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Installation & Repair of doors, gates, dock's & more.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing electrical control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues a plus.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills a plus (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Pure Fishing Automatic Spooler Operator 2Nd Shift
Live, Learn, Work and Play Pure Fishing is a leading global provider of fishing tackle, lures, rods and reels with a portfolio of brands that includes Abu Garcia®, Berkley®, Fenwick®, Greys®, Hardy®, Hodgman®, Mitchell®, Penn®, Pflueger®, Sebile®, Shakespeare®, Spiderwire®, Stren®, Trilene® and Ugly Stik®. With operations in 16 countries, Pure Fishing is part of Jarden Outdoor Solutions, a leader in developing outdoor and active lifestyle products and a division of Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL).
Responsibilities # POSITION SUMMARY: Set-up, adjust and operate multiple spoolers to efficiently produce good quality fishing line. # POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Tends spoolers for continuous operation. 2. Performs setup operation. 3.
Determines which spooler to use for existing orders 4. Adjusts level wind when needed. 5. Dispense spools into hopper loader. 6. Checks supply spool, for correct line after each line change. 7. Positions supply spools on tubs. 8. Checks for proper weights for each size run. 9. Returns empty supply spools to pallets. 10. Maintains proper speeds on the elevators. 11. Enters completed data in computer. 12. Stages product for final step in process. 13. Must be able to use Object List to determine what materials to use. 14. Maintains an organized and clean work area. 15.
Drives continuous improvement using Lean techniques 16.
Drives continuous improvement within the QMS for Pure Fishing 17. Other duties as assigned
1. Qualifications To perform this job successfully an individual must be somewhat mechanically inclined. They must be able to follow directions and make minor decisions with information such as attributes that are sometimes provided. 2. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or13 months related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3. Reasoning Ability Ability to apply common sense.
Understand and carryout detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
1. Mathematical Skills Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide. Must be able to perform mathematical calculations using units of weight measurement. 2. Physical Ability Light lifting, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
COMPANY: Pure Fishing, Inc.
110663 # Location: IA - Spirit Lake #jardenlegacy
Post a Job
Automatic Reimbursement Data Analyst
Automatic Reimbursement Data AnalystinSouth Jordan, UTatWillis Towers Watson
Date Posted: 7/18/2017
Job Snapshot +
Employee Type: Full-Time +
Location: South Jordan, UT +
Experience: Not Specified +
Date Posted: 7/18/2017
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Exchange Solutions A changing healthcare landscape creates new opportunities. With our combined understanding of regulation and risk, behavioural insights and technology platforms, we create innovative exchange-based services and solutions that enable people to navigate options with confidence, and give employers decision-making peace of mind.
The Role The Automatic Reimbursement Data Analyst contributes to the maintenance and enhancement of the Automatic Reimbursement process by monitoring and analyzing the ingestion of data from OneExchange carrier partners who participate in the program. By developing a thorough understanding of process and data, the AR Data Analyst will identify root causes of and resolutions for issues that directly impact OneExchange consumers. This position will work with the entire Carrier Data Integration team to understand and resolve issues by providing feedback to all stakeholders in the process and facilitating changes to data and process.
Responsible for the handling of escalated customer service tickets, including answering chat’s from the service center and escalating tickets to outside entities where necessary. Communicate with other.
Carrier Data Integration team resources to determine root cause of the specific issue.
Analyze individual issues to identify trends, root causes, and correct data mismatches.
Provide reports to interested stakeholders on the quantity and severity of escalations.
Identify and report trends in carrier data to provide insight into particular issues to interested stakeholders.
Communicate information and process requirements to other teams and coordinate activities on interdependent projects.
Encourage the appropriate and accurate use of information across the company, and identify new ways in which information can be used to solve business problems or improve processes.
Promote strategic team goals related to data quality, integrity, consistency, and accuracy.
Analyze data from disparate sources to assess its accuracy, consistency, and meaning relative to internal definitions. Determine if and how data can be transformed or mapped relative to those definitions, and work with data providers to have changes made at the source where necessary.
Strong customer service orientation and positive attitude.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, including basic technical or logical writing experience.
Ability to understand and articulate complex problems.
Ability to organize, prioritize and to carry out multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail and follow-through.
Ability to work closely within a team and cooperatively with other internal and external teams.
Knowledge of Medicare and the health insurance industry preferred but not required.
Thorough understanding of the Automatic Reimbursement process within OneExchange and of the Health Reimbursement Arrangements as they pertain to the Automatic Reimbursement process.
Ability to effectively analyze large data sources with the goal of identifying trends and problems and communicating needed changes to entities responsible for creating the data.
Demonstrated ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including simple formulas, sorting, and filtering.
Familiarity with ETL systems preferred but not required.
High School Diploma or GED required Willis Towers Watson is an EEO/AA Employer, M/F/D/V
Position Number Requisition ID 5434 Shift 2nd Status Full Time City Orestes Location Orestes BRITE STACKER Description: JOB SUMMARY This position is responsible for arranging product in the form of pallets.
Due to the dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing. PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES • Adhere to Red Gold policies, rules, and regulations, including GMP’s and safety • Work as a team player with members of the crew and all others in the plant • Position cardboard slip sheets between all can layers • Fills in any can voids by taking cans from the line • Communicates with Fork Truck Drivers when new materials such as cardboard slips are needed • Notifies supervision of any current or potential concerns of the equipment • Understands and responds to equipment deviations, acts quickly to bring equipment back under process control • Performs equipment and area cleaning as required • Other assignments as found necessary by Leads, Supervisors or Managers EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE • High School Diploma • General Educational Development Diploma (GED) or equivalent experience KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES • On the job training includes HACCP Training PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS • Sitting- to complete a task at lower levels • Standing- to complete most all tasks • Walking • Climbing- to get to parts department, when using ladder, on equipment • Reaching- to perform activities, to get tools out of toolbox • Kneeling- to perform work activities at low levels • Crawling- to perform work activities under equipment • Squatting • Bending/stooping- to pick up tools or parts, to perform work tasks at lower levels or inside a machine • Twisting- to perform work activities • Pinch- to use tools, to manipulate wires • Grasping/handling- using tools, manipulating parts • Be able to walk and remain on your feet for extended periods of time • Wear safety equipment such as earplugs and hairnet SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES Direct:None Indirect:None JOB COMPETENCIES • Ethics/ Integrity/ Trust • Attitude and Commitment • Diversity • Customer Service • Company Engagement • Quality • Cost Consciousness • • • • •
Post a Job
Apprentice - Automatic Door Technician
We are looking for a Apprentice to our Automatic Door Technicians for Full Time work in San Fran Bay area, Walnut Creek, Hayward, Union City, Sacramento, San Jose.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource and this is a great position with 80+hrs. We are a leader in commercial doors, hardware, docks, storefronts, and preventive maintenance for retail, healthcare, malls, transportation facilities, hotels, banks, and office buildings. We are one of the few full service companies who service all types of doors, docks, & glass. We service all areas of California, Arizona, & Nevada.
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation & preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal & Overhead)
- Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door hardware
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
Requirements / Skills:
- AAADM certification a plus +
- Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
- Experience in commercial doors, automatic doors, hardware, docks & preventative maintenance programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record a must
- Must have positive & professional attitude
- Personal set of work tools a plus (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc.)
We offer competitive top dollar pay, medical/dental/vision/401k, and a great working environment. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company (www.allamericanlock.com)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Strong service orientation to customers
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, construction environment)
- Frequent lifting of materials
- Frequent working with hands
- Frequent walking, standing, & kneeling
- Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Imagine a service provider that actually makes your life easier. One that ensures your high-volume retail enterprise operates as a nimble, efficient, smooth-running operation. One in which the right services are consistently delivered to the right location at the right time.
Now take this vision a giant step further. What if this solution for your security needs was part of a larger solution, one that extended to asset protection, loss prevention, employee/customer safety, and systems integration?
All American Lock Corporation understands the value of responsive, convenient, and timely communication. We provide a single-source, centralized service center to access technical service, information requests, product purchasing, large project coordination, and installation services.
We are a commercial service industry leader. We present a unique opportunity to integrate maintenance facilities and loss prevention divisions. The interface between the technician and corporate is a gap All American will bridge with quality, safety, and assurance.
The possibilities are exciting: your security needs are met with one simple phone call to our centralized call center. From there, your concerns are handled by us. Competent, experienced contractors are dispatched to the store location to address the entirety of the situation and recommend the best possible solution.
Of course, the true test of an integrated approach to security/facilities maintenance is how well it supports your stores, how much it increases productivity and safety in the workplace, and how effectively it meets the needs of your customers. All American will offer versatile solutions that extend throughout each retail location. Our service provisions contain a number of components to simplify and streamline building maintenance, loss prevention, and safety concerns.
For example, by participating in a scheduled preventative maintenance program tailored specifically to the needs of your stores, you're able to anticipate, rather than react to, inevitable issues and concerns. Advance troubleshooting and prescriptive techniques equip us with the capability to recommend the best possible solutions.
All American is a principal provider of service. We pride ourselves on being a woman-owned company committed to quality full-service in all areas of security. We primarily use our own technicians located in several states, and self-performing our jobs is our trademark to ensure quality, reliability, control, and cost. In this respect, we are pioneers in the industry in that we SELF-PERFORM multiple tasks and oversee ALL JOBS. Other companies cannot provide uniform service to different areas of the industry such as locks, safes, keys, doors, glass, and welding. We are unique because we employ fully-equipped service vehicles that are capable of providing service to automatic doors in addition to locksmith work. We have a proven Preventative Maintenance Program to meet your needs at Corporate, LP, and store levels. Our PM system helps to prevent costly emergency service calls and litigation due to unsafe doors and hardware. Aside from the obvious life safety concerns, we also ensure doors meet federal ADA standards.
Automatic Door Technician Trainee ( South Jersey Based )
Trainee wanted to learn how to repair front automatic doors in Shoprite Supermarkets, Acme Supermarkets, and other larger food chains. Progressive "in the field" training along side another trained technician for at least 6 months before your first evaluation.
This is a perfect opportuntity for someone that is good with tools who wants to learn a new trade.
See requirements below:
Ability to work independently and effectively. Good oral and written communication skills. Dependable -- good driver, valid driver license. Capable of meeting the following physical demands including but not limited to. Lifting and or carrying weights from 50-75 lbs. Sitting while driving for periods of time up to 2 hours but not limited to. Standing on concrete for periods of time up to 8 hours but not limited to. Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling, Crawling and twisting spine occasionally. Vision not limited to near, far or colors
work outside in various climate conditions including extreme heat with high humidity, extreme heat with dry air, extreme cold and wet conditions. Work around the following conditions moving vehicles, object, hazardous machinery, sharp tools cluttered floors, slippery floors, electrical hazards, poor lighting and wet conditions.
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience; Prior experience with high involvement work teams. Experience working with Automatic Doors.
Processing team members work in a clean, modern, temperature controlled, egg processing facility. Full time and day shift available, pay starting at $14.00/hr. Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Stacker
JOB DESCRIPTION: To stack packaged eggs by order, onto pallets whether in cases or baskets, stacked ensure maximum quality of the product. Keep completed orders in an organized form in the staging area coming off the tape machine. Confirm that all cases are properly taped and properly labeled before loading on to the pallets.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: * Safety First. Understand and follow all safety procedures, utilizing appropriate safety equipment at all times. Know and obey all traffic and safety laws/regulations.
Making sure all orders are placed on or in the correct container, be it pallets, baskets, or racks.
Communicate with the Processing Management for the proper completion and staging of each order.
Properly identify each pallet according to order.
Responsible for carrying out food safety and quality duties and following the SQF polices/procedures as it relates to their job duties.
Will report any food safety and quality issues/concerns to their manager and/or quality team.
Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s). * Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
Keep pallet jacks and forklifts recharged and tape machine working properly.
Report any equipment failure immediately to the Processing Management.
Keep work area safe, neat, and clean at all times.
Perform all other tasks as requested by management.
HOW TO APPLY: In person or online Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm 6339 WCR 47 Hudson, CO 80624
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosted: July 14, 2017
Post a Job
LC Staffing is hiring for Stacker Operators for Columbia Falls Manufacturer! This position is a temp to hire permanent position!
Get your foot in the door with an expanding company where you can start a new career! Job Summary: The Operator is responsible for creating designated unit/lumber package sizes and tend stacker flow to feed presses.
Job duties of the Stacker Operator include: recording accurate tallies of package sizes, meeting quality standards, meeting production deadlines, and meeting production goals. The position also is responsible for communicating with supervisors, machine maintenance, setting up and operating a finger joint infeed. What makes YOU a qualified candidate?
You have a knowledge of lumber grades. You have the technical skills to operate equipment, lumber measuring. You excel with problem solving skills.
You continuously have a safe attitude and are willing to be trained on lock out/tag out procedures. You are able to be on feet most of your day and can lift up to 50 pounds. Why YOU want this position!
Schedule is Monday through Thursday 4:30pm to 3:00am with day shift training! Pay is $15.85 per hour! LC Staffing employees are paid EVERY FRIDAY!
This is an opportunity for a permanent position following a successful probationary period as an LC Staffing employee to ensure a good fit for you and the business. Call Cassie or Kennedi in our LC Staffing Kalispell Office at 406-752-0191 to learn how to apply for our stacker operator position! To ensure a perfect fit for our employers and employees, there is never a fee to applicants or employees.
Visit our website at www.lcstaffing.com for more information about our services as well as our current job board! We are always recruiting top talent for our respected employers in manufacturing, medical, professional, office, labor, and hospitality positions.
Post a Job