Automatic Stacker Job Description Sample
Material Handler / Stacker
As a team member supporting production, stackers are responsible for placing finished product cases onto pallets at a speed that maintains continuity of the line. You will ensure that case codes are accurate and legible. Keep assigned area clean from debris and make sure all GMP's are being followed throughout the shift. Join our production team. We offer opportunities for career advancement.
High school diploma or equivalent. Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to lift up to 50 lbs continuously. Must work overtime and weekends as required.
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test/physical,
Bottom Stacker 1St, 2Nd & 3Rd Shift
· Safely Operate Bottom Stacker of the corrugator
· Ability to read production sheets
· Quickly identify a quality defect and communicate immediately to machine operators.
· Quality checks using micrometer, tape measure, etc.
· Able to read a tape measure up to 1/16” variance
· All units have an accurate load tag and the appearance meets plant’s requirements
· Follow all company policies per Employee Handbook & Code of Conduct.
· Follow all company safety guidelines.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, HSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Non Automatic TIG Welder
Position will be 3 to 6 months temp to hire, working schedule will be 5:00am to 1:30pm (overtime as required up to 5:30pm including Saturday.)
Looking for non-automatic tig welder to weld smaller parts
Welds metal parts together using both gas welding or brazing and any combination of arc welding processes
Performs related tasks such as thermal cutting and grinding.
Repairs broken or cracked parts, fills holes, and increases size of metal parts
Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
Set up and operate welding machine that welds together parts of fabricated metal products by performing assigned duties.
Demonstrates clear understanding of safety policies and procedures, immediately reporting any unsafe working conditions.
Operate overhead crane and other capacity lifting equipment safely in order to move parts.
Operate both standup and sit-down forklifts as needed, to move parts and materials.
High school diploma or GED required
0 - 2 years of related experience.
Must produce acceptable welding demonstration as part of the interview process.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write and/or complete routine reports in a legible manner. Ability to follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule formats.
Knowledge of both internet and Manufacturing software.
Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
Use of lifting devices
Must be able to complete Weld Certification Test within 3 months of hire:
Stick Metal Arc Weld; (D10018), (Stainless). Gas Tungsten Arc Weld. Gas Metal Arc Weld.
Welding certificate from an accredited welding school preferred.
Previous Certification Received In: Stick Metal Arc Weld (D10018) and (Stainless). Gas Tungsten Arc Weld. Gas Metal Arc Weld.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals.
At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Automatic Train Control (Atc) Engineer - Rail
Cornerstone Transportation Consultants is seeking an experienced Automatic Train Control engineer. The candidate will be required to perform systems engineering functions related to the review and approval of a CBTC-ATS system, including oversight of development of performance requirements for the procurement of a CBTC system, evaluation of Supplier Proposals and evaluation of designs to verify compliance with system technical requirements. The candidate should be familiar with the CBTC systems architecture as defined in IEEE 1474 regarding, automatic train supervision, automatic train protection and automatic train operation. The candidate will called upon to provide technical specifications review, design review and provide feedback and participate in meetings with the client, suppliers and the consultant team regarding the technical aspects of CBTC design and implementation. Furthermore, the candidate should be familiar with the construction, installation and testing and commissioning of CBTC-ATS systems.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering;
- You possess a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a railway signaling or railroad engineering position,
- At least one (1) year of experience in a CBTC project is mandatory;
- Working knowledge of the following: Automatic Train Protection (ATP), Automatic Train Operation (ATO) and Automatic Train Supervision (ATS) systems.
- Ability to review and comment on top level technical designs and documentation to ensure compliance with specifications and standards
- Able to identify technical risks and mitigations
- You possess critical attention to detail and deadlines, and are self-motivated;
- You adapt well to change in direction and priorities in a project and deadline-oriented environment;
- Maintain high personal productivity while working interactively with other team members and client groups.
Service Technician - Technician Automatic Transmission
Frank Kent is a family owned and operated business 1935 in Fort Worth. We are currently looking for an experienced GM automatic transmission technician (GM Certified a plus) to join the Frank Kent family. We seek reliable, multi-tasking, organized, hard working individuals who will share our passion for great service. Candidates must also have the drive to go above and beyond the minimum standard. We offer a strong pay plan for experienced Technicians.
- Perform necessary diagnostic to determine the cause of failure.
- Perform quality inspections to determine future repair needs.
- Provide accurate estimates of repairs needed.
- Perform repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Must be able to communicate well with Service Advisors, customers, and managers
- The ability to problem solve
- Must be self motivated and focused on quality
All candidates must be able to pass a back ground check, pre-employment drug screen, and have a good driving record.
Otr, Regional Company Drivers Automatic Trucks (Home Weekend)
0.47-0.50 c per mile FLAT RATE PAY system (based on the experience and driving performance) or
BRACKET PAY system available:
1 – 300 miles = .54 cents
301 – 450 miles = 0.50 cents
451 – 601 miles = 0.45 cents
601-miles = 0.44 cents
All empty miles = 0.44 cents
All miles paid are address to address.
Stop‐offs: $25.00 for each live load/unload stop over 2 stops per day.
Detention: $25.00 per hour, after 2 hours at shipper/receiver (Max $150.00 per day).
Layover: $150.00 per day guarantee.
Dedicated run opportunities. Most of the Dedicated lanes are in Midwest (drop and hook Dry van freight).
Drivers from Midwest, can be home every weekend .
Pay via direct deposit on Fridays.
For W2 employees : 1 week paid vacation per year ($1000). Paid holidays after 6 months ($100.00 per holiday, observed holidays are: New Year’s Day,Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day). Health, Dental, 401K.
No escrow payment is held for Company drivers. Be home every weekend if you drive regionally.
2016-2018 Volvo, Freightliner trucks.
GP Transportation requires 2 and more years of recent verifiable driving experience and clean background.
For more information, please visit : www.drivegp.com
The key to our reputation in the industry has always been the experience and expertise of our people and their unparalleled dedication to searching out the industry’s most creative and flexible solutions for the benefit of our customers and drivers.
Automatic Door Technician
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team! You will install and repair commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Repair, install, and adjust commercial automatic swinging, sliding and revolving doors.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Must have good driving record
- Must have clean criminal background
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in construction, maintenance or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
This position is for Pactiv, a company of
Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The following items are specific requirements, assignments and tasks expected to be understood and performed within the position of Stacker.
Company-wide standards, practices and policies that are required by all employees are in addition to the duties given in this job description.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- 5S Front end of lines, including operator stations and materials- 2 Lines
- Label and stack full cases onto pallets- 2 Lines
- Wrap full pallets with hand stretch wrap- 2 Lines
- Stage pallets for removal to warehouse- 2 Lines
- Relieve for breaks
- Empty trash
Education and/or Experience:
- To perform this job successfully, High School level education is desired.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- One year experience in a food related manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of calibration methods and controls as well as SPC charts.
Inspectors must be able to stand for extended periods of time. Frequent walking, grasping and lifting of up to 50 pounds may also be required.At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Warehouse (Temp) Packer & Stacker
Need a little extra Money for the Holidays?
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct boxes and preparing them for shipment using various equipment and also building boxes. Part time, approximately 20 hrs/ week. Contact ASI for additional information. 719-434-1781
Advance Services employees cover a full range of jobs, from entry-level assembly workers to seasoned managers, from accountants to high-level administrative assistants. All are fully qualified and ready to join your team. Our staffing solutions are designed to meet today’s business needs:
Planned and seasonal staffing
Over two decades, Advance Services has grown to more than 51 locations across the United States, with more than 1,400 clients, based on our honest, friendly and service-oriented relationships. In fact, we have provided staffing for 40 of the current Fortune 500 companies.
How do we do it? Advance Services delivers more qualified and dependable employees than other staffing companies because we spend more time with our clients and employees up front to make a better match. Moreover, we offer our clients the best of both worlds: As an independently-owned business with multiple locations, we are small enough to establish a personal relationship yet large enough to structure our services to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction at the corporate level.
Automatic Door Operator Technician / Locksmith
SAF Technologies has an opening for a Automatic Door Operator Technician with 2 + years experience or A Locksmith with 2 + years Access Control Experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a Security Integration Company with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and great work atmosphere. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!