Automatic Wheel Line Operator Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Wheel Line Operator
Assistant Maintenance And Operations Manager - Automatic Car Wash
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for assisting the Express Wash Manager in developing and maintaining a team of people who provided inside and outside wash services to guests in a safe, right, fast and friendly environment
- Performs duties of Express Wash Manager in his/her absence.
- Provides the best customer experience by training team on all internal and external programs, building customer base through return Customers – Customer Loyalty Program
- Insures that all guests are treated courteously and that the needs of the customer are addressed efficiently.
- Interact with guests everyday
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Ensure that attendants smile and give a “Thumbs Up” to every guest when delivering guide-on instructions
- Increase the speed and convenience of the whole wash experience for the guest
- Monitor and control labor percentage by hour on days and shifts managed
- Monitor and control chemical output daily (marking barrels) and troubleshooting (rate of flow)
- Conduct daily Preventative Maintenance according to program schedule on days and shifts managed
- Conduct equipment repairs proactively and troubleshoot problems to resolve issues quickly
- Maximize speed of processing vehicles at the wash through training and upholding standards of performance
- Conduct initial and periodic checks throughout the day to eliminate cleaning problems in the wash process on days and shifts managed
- Conduct safety checks of every vehicle entering the wash to either prevent entry or warn customers of potential risks
- Perform cleaning procedures for the tunnel and equipment daily
- Ensure all vehicles in the detail center are checked for quality
- Check the operational status of vacuums throughout the day
- Coach team members to improve performance
- Increase the number of tasks every team member can perform
- Per policy guidelines, ensure that personnel’s uniforms are neat and clean in appearance
- Addresses and expeditiously resolves the following situations:
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints and compliments
- Handle issues with disgruntled employees.
- Ensures completion of interior and exterior housekeeping during the assigned shift.
- Maintain debris pickup of landscaping
- Check to see that all trash cans are emptied in the facility
- Maintain the cleanliness of all areas throughout the day
- Performs bookkeeping procedures to include:
- Shift check-off.
- Daily station reporting and inspections
- Bank deposit preparation; completes all required paperwork, reviews and analyzes reports and transmits daily reports and other pertinent data to the Corporate Office
- Performs additional duties that may be required by supervisor or the company as a result of the location, nature or size of the Wash or other circumstances.
- Able to do closing procedures of Express Car Wash
- Review all equipment updates and follow the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule
- Continue to improve knowledge of equipment and wash systems by learning every function at the car wash
- Learn to operate Express Wash Kiosk, Credit Card machines and POS
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time on days and shifts managed
- Attend and excel at ALL training programs, internal and external, required by the company
- Cross-Train at least one employee on one new task every week until every employee can perform each function at the wash
- Wears safety glasses
- Must be able to perform all tasks and functions of a Sales Associate and Team Leader.
- Must be able to work a minimum 40 hours per week and work other shifts other than those of the Express Wash Manager after completion of training.
- Must possess basic reading and comprehension, writing as well as math skills, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Must be able to operate a personal computer.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must have a successful completion of a drug test and criminal background check.
Sales Associates and Team Leaders
- Activities: Walking/Standing – 95%
- Sitting – 5%
- Lifting: Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Vision: Working on computer screen and checking customers’ identification.
- Mental Demands: Problem solve, analyze, and interpret and meet deadlines.
- Environment: Outside work. Exposure to excessive cold and heat
Automatic Screen Print Press Operator
MUST HAVE AUTOMATIC SCREEN PRINT PRESS EXPERIENCE
- Set up and operate an automatic screen printing press according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety and quality guidelines
- Solve printing problems and making print adjustments to mechanical operation of press to keep quality, registration, color and optimum production speed
- Understanding of inks, solvents and can print line, halftone and four-color process on a variety of substrates
- Sign off on production paperwork
- Check screens for proper color sequence and quality
- Team player, diligent, goal oriented, quality driven.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience and/or training in screen printing
- Must have good judgement of color, design, and printing quality
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
Automatic Press Operator
Sets up and operates mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic heavyduty power presses to bend, form, pierce, cut, and stamp sheet metal intoshapes, forgings or weldments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesincludethe following. Other duties may be assigned.
Plans sequence of operations.
Selects and positionsdie sets into ram and bed of machine.
Aligns and bolts diesto ram and bed of machine.
Turns handwheel orlevers to set depth and pressure of ram stroke.
Lifts and positionsworkpiece between dies of machine.
Starts machine to lowerram which bends or straightens workpiece between dies.
Repositions workpieceand changes dies when making multiple or successive passes.
Hand forms or finishesworkpiece.
Grinds out burrs andsharp edges.
Inspects and marks jobnumber on finished workpiece.
Bends or straightenscold metal.
Sets dies to punch andblank heavy metal.
Operates horizontalpower press to bend or straighten long pieces of bar stock or structuralshapes.
Comply with TS16949 requirements defined by CompanyPolicies and Procedures (job specific)
Operates press equippedwith two or more rams to bend angles or flanges or bend to radius by successivepasses; or operates multiple acting hydraulic press to perform deep progressiveand reverse draw operations of sheet metal.
Supervisory ResponsibilitiesThis job has no supervisoryresponsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstratethe following competencies:
Job Knowledge- Competent in required job skills and knowledge.
Communications- Keepsothers adequately informed.
Cooperation- Offersassistance and support to co-workers.
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Dependability- Followsinstructions, responds to management direction.Works assigned hours including overtime.Meets attendance requirements.
Quantity- Meets productivitystandards.
Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions,reports all accidents and injuries ; uses equipment and materials properly.
QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individualmust be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirementslisted below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilityrequired. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals withdisabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general educationdegree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; orequivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simpleinstructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digitnumbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common senseunderstanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situationswith only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, anindividual should have knowledge of Plex, IQMS or MAPICS manufacturing software,depending on location.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Fork lift license, Crane operators license
Physical DemandsThe physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job,the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger,handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly liftand/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds andoccasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work EnvironmentThe work environmentcharacteristics described here are representative of those an employeeencounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
Thenoise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
Associated topics: bindery, binding, book, catalog, color, digital, magazine, press feeder, printing, sheetfed Post a Job
Wheel Chair Operator To EMS Provider
North East Mobile Health Services is seeking employees for a unique opportunity! We are looking for employees to work part-time in our Wheel chair division while wanting to advance their career and take a FREE EMT Basic course. The EMT-B course will be offered every Monday which is mandatory to attend and pass all practical and written assessments. Once successful completion of this course, Nation registry written and practical and Maine EMS licensed such employees will transfer into our Emergency Medical Services department with a two year commitment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Wheel Chair Operator
Complete a DOT weekly log sheet of their hours worked and an estimate of their hours of actual driving. Each sheet is for a one week time period.
Drive patients safely from pick up point to drop off point.
Responsible for interfacing professionally with patients, facilities, families and the public.
Assist patients moving from beds and chairs to a wheelchair.
Perform daily maintenance check on assigned vehicle.
Navigate throughout Maine, New Hampshire and other distant destinations efficiently and/or with the assistance of a GPS unit.
Maintain cell phone communication with dispatch and corporate office needed.
Due to the nature of the position, staff may be held over their assigned shift completion time or may be required to come in early to meet the needs of the service.
Lift and carry patient belongings.
Wash and clean vehicle inside and out or on a daily basis.
Dress according to and adhere to NEMHS uniform policy.
Wear proper personal protective equipment when necessary to protect from OPIM.
Assist staff at facilities with properly outfitting patient for transport in varying weather.
Treat patients with compassion, understanding, respect, dignity and professionalism.
Secure patient in vehicles as taught in training.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS EMT-B
Follow direction from dispatch and/or supervisory, managerial staff and respond with specially equipped emergency vehicles to specified locations for purposes of providing emergent or non-emergent services.
Maintain effective communication with dispatch and supervisory personnel with communications equipment including pagers, cellular telephones and mobile and portable radios.
Communicate with professional medical personnel at hospitals to obtain instructions regarding treatment and to advise personnel of the nature of the illness or injury that is being transported to their facility.
Assist medical personnel at medical facilities with treatment to the extent of license level and experience.
Remove or assist in the removal of patients from the scene of accidents or incidents using safe and prudent practices including proper lifting techniques.
In accordance with Maine EMS rules and protocols and the protocols of North East Mobile Health Services, administer medical care at the site of an incident and in the ambulance performing tasks as spinal immobilization, applications of splints, administration of oxygen, treatment of trauma and other treatments as may be necessary and appropriate.
Provide appropriate assessment and treatment of patients suffering from a wide variety of medical problems including trauma, respiratory and cardiac problems, diabetic emergencies, psychological crisis and other medical conditions of both an emergent and non-emergent nature
Complete Maine EMS run reports, patient billing forms and other applicable paperwork as required.
Operate North East vehicles including ambulances and wheelchair vans in a safe effective manner that is consistent with the laws of the State of Maine and North East policies.
Perform daily truck checks to ensure vehicle is mechanically ready for service and minimum levels of various medical supplies and equipment are present and in good operating condition.
Replenish supplies, clean the exterior and interior of vehicles and make sure all vehicles have appropriate fuel for the next shift.
Perform normal station duties and chores at the base when not engaged in patient care responsibilities.
Comply with requirements of the North East Quality Improvement program.
Must comply with all company policies and procedures related to Medicare/MaineCare and HIPAA compliance by doing the following: attending required training sessions; distributing Notices of Privacy to patients; alerting superiors to potential violations of Medicare/Mainecare or HIPAA regulations or company policies; and cooperating in the investigation of all complaints involving the potential violation of Medicare/MaineCare or HIPAA regulations or company policies.
Possess flexibility for change of schedule, job assignments, ability to come in early or be held over regular hours to meet the needs of the company.
Provide extended transportation for patients to locations within and without the State of Maine and stay past scheduled shift hours as required.
Conduct work in accordance with established techniques and the training and license level of the Emergency Medical Technician as determined by Maine EMS laws, rules, and protocols as well as protocols established by North East Mobile Health Services
Mandatory On Call shift participation required.
Required to operate as a Car Service Driver as needed for the first year of employment
Participation on committees as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
Sr. Automatic Testing Developer
Job Description: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Overview: The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) team certifies all functionality aspects of Internet based applications created from the Web Development team for production and front-end utilization. In addition, SQA tests any enhancements to various business applications. The certification is achieved by subjecting each project, bug, or enhancement through several manual testing environments, each requiring their own unique testing methods. Under minimal supervision, the Automatic Testing Developer performs advanced and highly complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments. The incumbent will gather all necessary requirements regardless of complexity, and draft a detailed plan of action to assist in the efficient transfer of the software through the different testing environments. The incumbent also performs testing measures for the disaster recovery (DR) server. Additionally, the Automatic Testing Developer will provide support to lower level analysts to resolve issues. S/he is responsible for writing and changing scripts, as well as testing the search and functionality of the website. Essential Responsibilities: * Write scripts, change as needed, and use the scripts before implementing any changes in the system
Test the search and functionality of the website, investigate failures, identify new tests for new features, and make sure it runs for all browsers
Perform functional and regression testing for web site projects, enhancements, or modifications
Test the enhancements and modifications to the web feed system between Oracle and UNIX * Monitor Web Development teams to anticipate project or bug transfer in SQA workflow
Review in-depth requirements to determine needed testing methods
Collaborate with web teams to analyze, isolate, and correct problems, and assist automation team as needed, provide assistance to lower level analysts for issue resolution
Query Oracle database for application testing data
Perform Migration testing
Document progress in Jira to coordinate further steps in testing of bugs
Perform after-hours sanity testing as needed (emergency and scheduled) Additional Responsibilities: * Provide appropriate status and activity reports to managers
As assigned by Manager Preferred Education, Experience and Licenses: * 5+ years implementing various complex testing methods within the Testing, Staging, and Production environments
Advanced knowledge in writing SQL queries
Knowledge of various web browser compatibility (I.E. Firefox, Safari, Chrome) * Basic understanding of B&H; UNIX applications and Jira
Knowledge of Oracle database structure
Familiarity with different operating systems (XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS), and file versioning systems (CVS) * Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with willingness to adapt to changing priorities
Great team-work skills, strong communicator, articulate, excellent grammar and writing skills, and professional phone demeanor
Detail-oriented, quick and analytical thinker, resourceful and efficient research skills
Knowledge of B&H; policies and procedures We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Job Title: Sr. Automatic Testing Developer Job Type: Full-Time Location: New York, NY
Automatic Press Operator
Metal stamping exp required at least 2yrs
Post a Job
Door Installation & Automatic Gate Technician
We are currently looking for a Door & Automatic gate technician. Access control experience is a definite plus. This position is full time and long term. Willing to pay up $25 per hour for the right candidate.
- 3+ years of experience in the Door & Automatic gate or access control industry.
- Punctual to work and appointments
- Valid California driver's license, no DUI convictions, or more than two (2) points on DMV report.
- Have excellent time management and be able to work with limited or no supervision.
- Posses keen problems solving skills.
- Convey a sense of professionalism in both dress and speech.
- Able to read blueprints and electrical schematics.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Background with electronics and wiring.
- Able to do overtime and occasional weekend work.
- Pass a physical and drug screen.
- CCTV experience is a plus.
- Prior IP/computer work is a plus.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Installation & Repair of doors, gates, dock's & more.
- Able to solve electrical problems.
- Maintain orderly stock on truck.
- Diagnosing electrical control issues.
- Installing electric strikes into door frames.
- Installation of wire into existing and new buildings.
- Coordinate with sub contractors and customers.
- Occasional weekend work and overtime.
- Diagnose phone line issues a plus.
- Able to utilize test equipment (multimeter, meggohmeter, toner, butt sett).
- Proficient computer skills a plus (Microsoft Office, access control software by different manufacturers).
- Able to learn new concepts and skills.
- Eager to learn and advance themselves.
We are experiencing rapid growth in our industry. We operate our businesses with professionalism and good ethics. Our growing number of customers requires us to recruit top notch technicians with the same principals, good ethics and hard work that we provide to our customers.
We offer stability and growth for our employees. Through hard work and proven track records, some of our employees who started as technicians are now owners of locations. Are you the type of person who wants to get ahead? Want to move up in an organization? Maybe it's time to make your move.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K, paid holidays
Excavator / Wheel Loader Operator
Experience: 3 Plus years
BUILD WITH US!
For over 55 years, Garney Construction has provided communities with water. At Garney we build projects that move, treat and store water and wastewater for customers across the nation. We are proud to provide this service, and you can be to!
As a 100% employee-owned company, Garney puts the safety of our employee-owners first and works every day to protect their futures in retirement. This commitment recently earned Garney a spot as one of Forbes Magazine s Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies to Work For in the United States.
Garney is a great place to build a career. Working with us is also a great way to invest in your future.
As a Excavator and wheel loader Operator, you will be provided a long list of benefits and participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k), health insurance, holiday pay, quarterly incentive bonus program, and more. Click HERE for a full list of benefits offered.
At Garney, you can build a life you love. Are you ready?
Key Technical Skills
Candidates for this position must be able to operate an Excavator and a front end wheel loader.
Each of Garney s Operators must have a firm knowledge of equipment operation and maintenance. Operators must have knowledge of crane/boom signals and safe working loads and be capable of understanding and performing assigned tasks. Must have three years experience as part of a pipe crew.
Garney expects its Operators to clean and maintain equipment, arrive at work on time every day, be able to work on their feet for an entire day, and adhere to Garney safety policies and procedures.
All Garney Operators must be willing to travel and/or relocate as needed.
Associated topics: aggregate, asphalt, forklift operator, heavy equipment, heavy equipment opr, heavy equipment technician, john deere, landfill, operator, plant Post a Job
Apprentice - Automatic Door Technician
We are looking for a Apprentice to our Automatic Door Technicians for Full Time work in San Fran Bay area, Walnut Creek, Hayward, Union City, Sacramento, San Jose.
We recognize people as our most valuable resource and this is a great position with 80+hrs. We are a leader in commercial doors, hardware, docks, storefronts, and preventive maintenance for retail, healthcare, malls, transportation facilities, hotels, banks, and office buildings. We are one of the few full service companies who service all types of doors, docks, & glass. We service all areas of California, Arizona, & Nevada.
In brief summary, our service technicians are responsible for completing quality installation & preventative maintenance services while projecting a positive and professional attitude. Additionally, our technicians are expected to be dependable, punctual, ensure accurate completion of the job, and all corresponding paperwork
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Doors (Automatic, Hollow Metal & Overhead)
- Servicing and installation of Docks (Levelers, Seals, Bumpers, etc)
- Servicing and installation of Commercial Locks & Door hardware
Candidates for this Position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant:
Requirements / Skills:
- AAADM certification a plus +
- Experience in metalwork, electrical, welding, and general construction
- Experience in commercial doors, automatic doors, hardware, docks & preventative maintenance programs
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Clean driving record a must
- Must have positive & professional attitude
- Personal set of work tools a plus (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, etc.)
We offer competitive top dollar pay, medical/dental/vision/401k, and a great working environment. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, growing company (www.allamericanlock.com)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under time and other constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong attention to detail and processes
- Strong service orientation to customers
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical, vision, hearing, speaking, mental, construction environment)
- Frequent lifting of materials
- Frequent working with hands
- Frequent walking, standing, & kneeling
- Reading, comprehending, writing, performing calculations, communicating orally, reasoning and analyzing
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Imagine a service provider that actually makes your life easier. One that ensures your high-volume retail enterprise operates as a nimble, efficient, smooth-running operation. One in which the right services are consistently delivered to the right location at the right time.
Now take this vision a giant step further. What if this solution for your security needs was part of a larger solution, one that extended to asset protection, loss prevention, employee/customer safety, and systems integration?
All American Lock Corporation understands the value of responsive, convenient, and timely communication. We provide a single-source, centralized service center to access technical service, information requests, product purchasing, large project coordination, and installation services.
We are a commercial service industry leader. We present a unique opportunity to integrate maintenance facilities and loss prevention divisions. The interface between the technician and corporate is a gap All American will bridge with quality, safety, and assurance.
The possibilities are exciting: your security needs are met with one simple phone call to our centralized call center. From there, your concerns are handled by us. Competent, experienced contractors are dispatched to the store location to address the entirety of the situation and recommend the best possible solution.
Of course, the true test of an integrated approach to security/facilities maintenance is how well it supports your stores, how much it increases productivity and safety in the workplace, and how effectively it meets the needs of your customers. All American will offer versatile solutions that extend throughout each retail location. Our service provisions contain a number of components to simplify and streamline building maintenance, loss prevention, and safety concerns.
For example, by participating in a scheduled preventative maintenance program tailored specifically to the needs of your stores, you're able to anticipate, rather than react to, inevitable issues and concerns. Advance troubleshooting and prescriptive techniques equip us with the capability to recommend the best possible solutions.
All American is a principal provider of service. We pride ourselves on being a woman-owned company committed to quality full-service in all areas of security. We primarily use our own technicians located in several states, and self-performing our jobs is our trademark to ensure quality, reliability, control, and cost. In this respect, we are pioneers in the industry in that we SELF-PERFORM multiple tasks and oversee ALL JOBS. Other companies cannot provide uniform service to different areas of the industry such as locks, safes, keys, doors, glass, and welding. We are unique because we employ fully-equipped service vehicles that are capable of providing service to automatic doors in addition to locksmith work. We have a proven Preventative Maintenance Program to meet your needs at Corporate, LP, and store levels. Our PM system helps to prevent costly emergency service calls and litigation due to unsafe doors and hardware. Aside from the obvious life safety concerns, we also ensure doors meet federal ADA standards.
Automatic Door Technician Trainee ( South Jersey Based )
Trainee wanted to learn how to repair front automatic doors in Shoprite Supermarkets, Acme Supermarkets, and other larger food chains. Progressive "in the field" training along side another trained technician for at least 6 months before your first evaluation.
This is a perfect opportuntity for someone that is good with tools who wants to learn a new trade.
See requirements below:
Ability to work independently and effectively. Good oral and written communication skills. Dependable -- good driver, valid driver license. Capable of meeting the following physical demands including but not limited to. Lifting and or carrying weights from 50-75 lbs. Sitting while driving for periods of time up to 2 hours but not limited to. Standing on concrete for periods of time up to 8 hours but not limited to. Stooping, Crouching, Kneeling, Crawling and twisting spine occasionally. Vision not limited to near, far or colors
work outside in various climate conditions including extreme heat with high humidity, extreme heat with dry air, extreme cold and wet conditions. Work around the following conditions moving vehicles, object, hazardous machinery, sharp tools cluttered floors, slippery floors, electrical hazards, poor lighting and wet conditions.
Associates Degree in related electrical, mechanical, industrial field or the equivalent combination of education and related work experience. Prior Construction, field sales or field service experience; Prior experience with high involvement work teams. Experience working with Automatic Doors.