Automatic Wheel Line Operator Job Description Sample
Paddle Wheel Scraper Operator
Scraper operator with at least 2 years experience
Capable of working overtime
Work cooperatively with other people
Service and fuel his machine daily
Report any breakdowns, leaks, malfunctions to his supervisor daily or sooner if necessary
Must be able to live in Sonora, Texas
Have a current CDL drivers license
Experience dozer operator
Experience loader operator
Experience backhoe operator
Have a happy "can do" positive attitude
"The truth is the truth is the truth"
Automatic Door Operator Technician / Locksmith
SAF Technologies has an opening for a Automatic Door Operator Technician with 2 + years experience or A Locksmith with 2 + years Access Control Experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a Security Integration Company with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and great work atmosphere. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Wheel Loader Operator – 2Nd Shift
ReConserve of Georgia, Inc.
4695 Radford Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
ReConserve is the largest, most experienced recycler of bakery, cereal grain, snack foods and related food by-products in the United States. The Flowery Branch facility has a processing plant and transportation functions involved with the conversion of bakery and related food by-products into DPB, Dried Bakery Product, an animal feed ingredient.
Position: Wheel Loader Operator – 2nd shift
Reports to Plant ManagerEssential Duties and
· Operator will be responsible for daily inspection (pre-shift with documentation) of Caterpillar 950G / 938G Wheel loaders.
· Ability to load trucks in timely manner with equipment and maintain product organization
· Ability to interface with truck drivers during process of shipping our product
· Perform daily housekeeping tasks on the loader and feed room. Loading in an indoor environment.
· Preparation of equipment for use the following day
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidate should have verifiable operator skills with wheel loaders (we use Caterpillar on site)
Understanding of Quality control is a plus.
Work second shift and be interested in learning other parts of our operation.
Entry Level Front End Loader Operator - Wheel Loader
C&C Sand and Stone Co. is a locally veteran owned and operated company now hiring Loader Operators. We have both full time and part time positions available for our Colorado Springs location.
- Loading of various commodities in our delivery trucks and customer vehicles.
- Sorting and resizing boulders
- Helping customers load materials.
- Screening topsoil, blending special mixes.
- Job requires climbing, sitting, forklift operation, lifting, and maintaining cleanliness of equipment
- May perform other related duties, such as lifting and moving materials.
- Must grease and maintain normal operating adjustments to equipment.
- Will be exposed to hot or cold weather.
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs. waist high and 50 lbs chest high.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and subject to random drug testing.
- Background checks required prior to starting.
*The job duties described herein are not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
What Does C&C Sand and Stone Co. offer you?
- A family owned business culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotions.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit programs.
- Peak season bonus.
About C&C Sand and Stone Co.
For over 49 years, C&C Sand and Stone Co. has been a major resource for the growing Colorado Springs community. We have two material locations and two showrooms to help serve our growing customers needs. We are involved in numerous community projects to help support and give back to our great community.
If you are looking to join a company with strong core values, please feel free to drop your resume off at 2635 Steel Drive Colorado Springs, Co 80907 or apply online at www.ccsand.com.
C&C Sand and Stone Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
C & C Sand and Stone Co. is your best source for landscape materials and masonry building materials. Family owned since 1968 we offer a high level of service that comes from a knowledgeable staff who understand your project needs. We have thousands of choices including, xeriscape materials, decorative rock, gravel, mulch, patio pavers, natural stone, boulders, manufactured stone veneer, pond supplies, thin veneer, flagstone, brick, statuary, stucco, soils and we supply much much more.
Automatic Stamping Press Set-Up Operator - 2ND Shift
RAPIDLY EXPANDING METAL STAMPER HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS SET-UP OPERATOR. PREVIOUS METAL STAMPING EXPERIENCE DESIRED.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE SET-UP AND RUN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS AND GAUGING OF PARTS. MUST BE ABLE TO USE AND READ MEASURING TOOLS AS FOLLOWS; MICROMETERS, CALIPERS, BORE GAGE.
WE ARE A VERY STABLE, DIVERSE AND GROWING METAL STAMPING FACILITY WITH A HISTORY OF INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING AND SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE. CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT. PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE. OVERTIME AS NEEDED. MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K OFFERED. "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator
Manufacturing company seeking experienced Automatic Davenport Screw Machine Operator. Wages based on experience and past history. Benefits including 401K with company match. This position is full-time day shift.
Tri-Axle Dump Truck Operator - New 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880
Class B CDL / Tri-axle dump truck operator
We have an immediate opening for a Driver with a Class B CDL with air brakes and valid DOT medical card. Position is for a tri-axle dump truck operator to work in the construction industry. This position is more than job, it’s a career for the right person. Prior experience is a plus, however we will train the right candidate. This is a full time position with great pay.
The successful candidate will be operating a new 2016 Automatic Kenworth T880!
We offer competitive starting pay while training and a raise once training is complete. Time and half is paid for any overtime.
*Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
*Must have clean driving record
*Must be able to pass a background check
Dental and vision care
Weekly cell phone allowance
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nicki Knapp at 843-345-3760. Thank you
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
10 Wheel Driver & Crane Operator
Flippo Construction Company, Inc. is looking for experienced 10-Wheel Dump Truck Driver to join our fast-paced, hands-on, employee-owned construction company. Applicants should have a minimum of three (3) years' experience, hold a valid Class A driver's license with a DOT card and a clean driving record. The applicants must be self-motivated, dependable, and have reliable transportation. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and be able to take/pass a new hire drug screen.
Flippo Construction Company, Inc. (FCCI) is an "EMPLOYEE OWNED" general and heavy construction business operating primarily in the Washington DC and Northern Virginia areas. Flippo's Operational services consists of Heavy Construction, including Bridges, Concrete Structures, Roadway and Site Work. We also provide utility installation, repairs, and long-term service/maintenance contracts for the major utility providers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Flippo offers competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k, vacation, holiday, and company stock. For a complete listing of open positions and to apply, please visit www.flippo.com or call 301-967-6801 with questions.
Wheel Loader Snow Removal Operator (On Call Position)
Blackwood is hiring for Wheel Loader Snow Removal Operators for the 2017-2018 Snow Season. Applicants must have prior experience operating Wheel Loaders and are willing to be on call and ready to go with in one hour.
Please apply at: https://www.blackwood-management.com/employment
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!