Automatic Wheel Line Operator Job Description Sample
Paddle Wheel Scraper Operator
Scraper operator with at least 2 years experience
Capable of working overtime
Work cooperatively with other people
Service and fuel his machine daily
Report any breakdowns, leaks, malfunctions to his supervisor daily or sooner if necessary
Must be able to live in Sonora, Texas
Have a current CDL drivers license
Experience dozer operator
Experience loader operator
Experience backhoe operator
Have a happy "can do" positive attitude
"The truth is the truth is the truth"
Aaadm Certified Automatic Operator Installer
SAF Technologies has an opening for a AAADM Certified Door Technician with 2 + years experience. Our company does install, service, and keying. We are also a security integrator with a constant work backlog. Please read below to see the qualifications that we are looking for and the benefits of working with our company. Please read carefully so you don't get overlooked. This is a great company to work for if you are looking for a long term career and some new friends. Check us out on our website at www.saftechnologies.com. If you are interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and recent experience pertaining to this job.•
• 2+ years experience
• Pass drug screening
• Pass background check to obtain security licence
• Clean driving history
• Must be able to read prints, hardware schedules, and job schedules
• Must have experience working on medium to large commercial door installs
• Must live in the Charlotte area or within 25 miles
• Must dress and appear professional
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. safely
• Must have positive attitude all of the time
• Must be able to get along with everyone
• Commercial door and hardware installation is a plus
• Auto Operator installation experience is must
• Low voltage wiring experience is a must
• Installation of electric strikes, electric locks, maglocks, etc is a must
• Access control installation experience is a plus
Our company offers a benefits program to employee's and they are eligible to take part on day one of employment except for our 401K which is after a year of employment. Below are listed a few benefits to keep in mind.
Health Care- Day One
Dental Care- Day One
Eye Care- Day One
Life Insurance- Day One
Company Christmas Party
Other Special Events to Show Appreciation
In addition to security and access related systems, SAF Technologies installs, tests and services fire and evacuation life safety systems. We are experts in the fields of security and fire safety. We can help you with any of your security or safety needs.
Our solutions are field proven – from small businesses and large corporations to industrial process facilities; from major governmental to local municipal facilities; from educational institutions to aviation and transportation systems; we have built a solid reputation in the security field by concentrating on complete customer satisfaction. That includes providing superior products, customized design and engineering, a polished installation, then follow-up with testing and maintenance. We honor our commitments. We have pride in our work.
Automatic Press Operator
NOW HIRING in
Job Title: Automatic Press Operator
Sets up and operates mechanical, hydraulic, or pneumatic heavy duty power presses to bend, form, pierce, cut, and stamp sheet metal into shapes, forgings or weldments by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and
Plans sequence of operations.
Selects and positions die sets into ram and bed of machine.
Aligns and bolts dies to ram and bed of machine.
Turns handwheel or levers to set depth and pressure of ram stroke.
Lifts and positions workpiece between dies of machine.
Starts machine to lower ram which bends or straightens workpiece between dies.
Repositions workpiece and changes dies when making multiple or successive passes.
Hand forms or finishes workpiece.
Grinds out burrs and sharp edges.
Inspects and marks job number on finished workpiece.
Bends or straightens cold metal.
Sets dies to punch and blank heavy metal.
Operates horizontal power press to bend or straighten long pieces of bar stock or structural shapes.
Operates press equipped with two or more rams to bend angles or flanges or bend to radius by successive passes; or operates multiple acting hydraulic press to perform deep progressive and reverse draw operations of sheet metal.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Job Knowledge- Competent in required job skills and knowledge.
Communications- Keeps others adequately informed.
Cooperation- Offers assistance and support to co-workers.
Quality Management- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction. Works assigned hours including overtime. Meets attendance requirements.
Quantity- Meets productivity standards.
Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions, reports all accidents and injuries ; uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Plex, IQMS or MAPICS manufacturing software, depending on location.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Fork lift license, Crane operators license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
*EOE / Drug Free Workplace
6227 Lee Highway Suite 125
Chattanooga, TN 37421
Automatic Stamping Press Set-Up Operator - 2ND Shift
RAPIDLY EXPANDING METAL STAMPER HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR AN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS SET-UP OPERATOR. PREVIOUS METAL STAMPING EXPERIENCE DESIRED.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE SET-UP AND RUN AUTOMATIC STAMPING PRESS AND GAUGING OF PARTS. MUST BE ABLE TO USE AND READ MEASURING TOOLS AS FOLLOWS; MICROMETERS, CALIPERS, BORE GAGE.
WE ARE A VERY STABLE, DIVERSE AND GROWING METAL STAMPING FACILITY WITH A HISTORY OF INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING AND SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE. CLEAN WORKING ENVIRONMENT. PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE. OVERTIME AS NEEDED. MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401K OFFERED. "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER”
Wheel Loader Operator – 2Nd Shift
ReConserve of Georgia, Inc.
4695 Radford Road
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
ReConserve is the largest, most experienced recycler of bakery, cereal grain, snack foods and related food by-products in the United States. The Flowery Branch facility has a processing plant and transportation functions involved with the conversion of bakery and related food by-products into DPB, Dried Bakery Product, an animal feed ingredient.
Position: Wheel Loader Operator – 2nd shift
Reports to Plant ManagerEssential Duties and
· Operator will be responsible for daily inspection (pre-shift with documentation) of Caterpillar 950G / 938G Wheel loaders.
· Ability to load trucks in timely manner with equipment and maintain product organization
· Ability to interface with truck drivers during process of shipping our product
· Perform daily housekeeping tasks on the loader and feed room. Loading in an indoor environment.
· Preparation of equipment for use the following day
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidate should have verifiable operator skills with wheel loaders (we use Caterpillar on site)
Understanding of Quality control is a plus.
Work second shift and be interested in learning other parts of our operation.
10 Wheel Driver & Crane Operator
Flippo Construction Company, Inc. is looking for experienced 10-Wheel Dump Truck Driver to join our fast-paced, hands-on, employee-owned construction company. Applicants should have a minimum of three (3) years' experience, hold a valid Class A driver's license with a DOT card and a clean driving record. The applicants must be self-motivated, dependable, and have reliable transportation. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and be able to take/pass a new hire drug screen.
Flippo Construction Company, Inc. (FCCI) is an "EMPLOYEE OWNED" general and heavy construction business operating primarily in the Washington DC and Northern Virginia areas. Flippo's Operational services consists of Heavy Construction, including Bridges, Concrete Structures, Roadway and Site Work. We also provide utility installation, repairs, and long-term service/maintenance contracts for the major utility providers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
Flippo offers competitive wages and benefits including health insurance, 401k, vacation, holiday, and company stock. For a complete listing of open positions and to apply, please visit www.flippo.com or call 301-967-6801 with questions.
Truck Driver And Wheel Loader Operator
Fantastic opportunity for the highly qualified CDL driver that has professional experience driving dump trucks and wheel loaders. The qualified candidate will have experience maintaining equipment and knowledge about the type of equipment to be operated. Candidate will be able to listen and have the ability to personally plan and execute their daily tasks to accomplish the most each day. This CDL position is for a self-motivated, energetic person who wants to get loads delivered and daily tasks accomplished each day, in return, you can be highly compensated in this position.
Screen Print Operator - Automatic Press
LOXY is a company based originally out of Norway and is the premier manufacturer of screen-printed heat transfers and safety reflective tape. Already established in several countries throughout Europe and Asia, we have recently opened our first U.S.-based production facility in Deerfield Beach, FL.
LOXY US is seeking to hire an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a full-time position screen printing position. Candidates must be dedicated and have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. The candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to work additional hours if necessary.
Job requirements include:
- Operation of various screen printing equipment
- Custom ink-mixing
- Coating and burning screens
- Production schedule and quality control
- Press maintenance
- Organizing & cleaning work areas
- Other administrative functions
- Inventory control
- mechanically inclined
- Need to have some experience in screen printing.
- Mechanically inclined
Computer skills are preferred.
Embroidery Operator For Automatic Machines
We are seeking an Embroidery Operator For Automatic Machines to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control. Great working environment in a family owned company that has been in business for 40 years, Monday thru Friday first shift, paid holidays, paid time off, paid vacations. Health insurance plan and 401K.
- Operate state of the art, computer controlled multi head embroidery machines
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the equipment
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Ability to recognize good quality designs
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Automatic Screw Machine Operator
We are looking for 1st shift - Monday through Friday 7-3:30.
Best candidates have experience with mechanics, farm equipment, manual machinery and can read blueprints. Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not afraid to get dirty.
Expectations: Under the supervision of the Screw Machine Set-Up/Lead, the Screw Machine Operator is responsible for efficiently producing quality machined parts, SPC charting, gauging, problem solving and reading and interpreting blueprints. The Screw Machine Operator also performs routine maintenance to machinery.
The Screw Machine Operator operates one or more previously set-up multiple-spindle Screw Machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanisms, to perform a series of machining operations on metal bar stock while following specifications, such as turning, boring, threading and facing.
A. Safety / Housekeeping:
1. Maintains machinery in reference to cleaning, lubricants, and ensures that machinery is operated within safety guidelines.
2. Responsible for working area and department cleanliness.
3. Responsible for ensuring that machinery complies with safety guidelines.
B. Manufacturing / Production:
1. Meets or exceeds expected production rates.
C. Machinery and Equipment:
1. Performs tool maintenance which includes: tool removal; grinding tooling; and replacing tooling without creating scrap.
2. Safely operates the surface and pedestal grinders, forklift and chip spinner.
3. Changes collets and pusher tubes.
4. Prep for set-up with steel change.
5. Makes all adjustments necessary to maintain acceptable quality while keeping the machine under control.
6. Replaces worn tools.
7. Examines machinery to become familiar with tooling set-ups.
8. Loads bar stock into feeding mechanism.
9. Starts machine and observes operation.
10. Adjusts machine controls and changes tool settings to keep dimensions within specified tolerances.
11. Operates grinder to sharpen tools.
12. Tags parts produced at the end of the shift.
D. Problem Solving:
1. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance.
2. Corrects quality problems by tool alignment or modification.
3. Identifies unusual problems including but not limited to concentricity, loose collets, broken or chipped tooling, poor threading, chatter, burns, excessive cycle times, etc.
4. Reworks parts that exceed specification.
5. Avoids potential problems such as machine crash or production of scrap through tool maintenance and other preventive measures.
E. Blueprints, Gauges and SPC:
1. Reads and comprehends blueprints and tolerances as well as in-process inspection procedures.
2. Lays out a part according to the necessary specifications.
3. Masters the use of gauges or instruments required to meet specific tolerances.
4. Maintains and understands SPC charting techniques.
5. Verifies conformance of turned parts to specifications, using measuring instruments, such as micrometers, calipers and fixed gauges.
6. Tools and completes a 60-piece working sample prior to the start of each job.
7. Performs audits and tags properly.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!