Automatic Window Seat And Top Lift Repairer Job Description Sample
Automotive Trimmer - Seat Upholstery
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing reupholstery service for commercial and domestic automotives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a high-visibility player within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Our Automotive Trim work provides the first and most lasting impression of our product to our customer. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team to reupholster automotives to provide the best visual outcome for our customers.
Responsible for the construction of all upholstered products assigned with the correct fabric specified by the customer and the inspection of SKUs that go through upholstery to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and
- Sewing experience in the auto industry
- Sewing top stitch, design patterns such as diamonds, and welt cord
- Repairs or replaces upholstery in automobiles, and trucks
- Removes old upholstery from seats door panels of vehicle
- Measures new padding covering materials and cuts them to required dimensions, using knife or shears.
- Sews covering material together, using sewing machine
- Fits covering to seat frame and secures it with glue tacks
- Strong interest in automotive design and production
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work closely with others when required
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- Automotive experience preferred
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Prior upholstery experience is highly preferred, but we will train someone who is motivated to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong manual dexterity.
- Hardware recognition skills.
- Part number identification skills
- Ability to use air, power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well in a team environment.
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours per day.
Education, Experience and
High school diploma
- Years of experience: Some experience working with upholstery in a warehouse or factory setting
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Shift: Day Job (1st)
This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. You must be able to perform the above duties with minimal supervision. This is small-to-medium parts assembly in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume or apply in person.
One week paid vacation is available after one year of employment. Opportunities for growth will be available for exemplary performance.
Apply Now: Please include the following information: 1) when you can start (if chosen), 2) written
examples of your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, 3) what city you live in, 4) and if you
Please send us your RESUME to the email link above and include professional references.
Please DO NOT RESPOND to this ad if you are not ready to go to work.
● Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
● do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Cdl-A Truck Drivers-Dedicated Account Available! Top Military Friendly Employer -- Werner Enterprises
First year drivers average $40,000-65,000 with over 150 dedicated and van options available
Reinvesting in our drivers in 2016! Spending half a billion dollars on trucks, trailers, and new driver facilities at our terminals
By the end of 2016 Werner’s average truck age will be about 1.4 years old! * Werner Enterprises is the pioneer of paperless logs
We offer a best-in-class benefits package that takes out all of the guesswork and puts you in the driver’s seat when it comes to the needs of you and your family
Flexible rider and pet policies Contact us today for more information 866-408-2018 Pay 40k to 65k
None required. More Details Werner Enterprises, where your strengths match our values and average is for everyone else! Core values such as loyalty, duty and respect are at the heart of what drives military veterans and spouses in life and in the workplace.
Passion, dedication, and adaptability are all hallmarks of America’s service members and their spouses. Transitioning into a new career can be tough and knowing where to look can be a big help. You’ve served your country in arms; continue to serve in the industry that is the backbone of our nation’s economy.
The trucking industry and Werner Enterprises is a great place for military veterans and spouses who are entering the civilian job market to find new opportunities with great potential to a successful career path. 1. Industry first driver apprenticeship program. Eligible veterans can earn up to $24,420 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits. 2.
Industry first mechanic apprenticeship program. Eligible veterans can earn up to 26,488.80 of their tax-free GI Bill Education Benefits. 3. Veterans with qualifying military driving experience should ask about Werner’s Military Waiver Hiring Program. 4.
Use your GI Bill to earn your Class A CDL and receive tuition reimbursement upon hire. 5. Freedom Fleet of military themed trucks to honor our nations veterans Veteran and Spouse Friendly: GI Jobs Military and Spouse Friendly Employer Top 50, Military Times – Best for Vets, U.S.
Veterans Magazine – Best of the Best Military Employer, and Civilianjobs.com – Most Valuable Employer Military. Strong supporters of the ESGR, Veteran Jobs Mission, White House Joining Forces Initiative, Military Spouse Employment Partnership, and recognized by U.S Department of Labor as Apprenticeship USA Transportation Industry Leaders
Sales Role With WSJ Top Real Estate Team
Who We Are: We are recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands.
What We're Proud Of: Our awesome team sold more than $300 million in volume and helped over 990 families buy and sell real estate in 2016. We are in business with brilliant team members who think big, act bold, and live large. We love serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate.
Our top producing team is looking for the right individuals who are motivated and determined to add their perspective and hard work to the dynamics of our growing team. One of the unique benefits of working with our team is the incredible amount of resources we invest in developing our most valuable asset, our people!
We make it possible for real estate agents like you, to have access to the best training, leads, and databases.. Not only that but we provide amazing administrative support to help you to be successful in your career!
Resources included but not limited to..
- Best technology to make your job easier
- Best administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on clients
- Best coaching to equip you to be your best self possible
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Best wealth-building opportunities - income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
- Best flexibility to control your income and career growth
ONLY LICENSED POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!!! You must have or be in the process of obtaining your RE license to join the team.
Are you interested in becoming licensed but don't exactly know where to get started?
Our Keller Williams office holds a career seminar once a month giving you all of the information you need to begin your career in real estate immediately! Save your seat at the link provided: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-career-night-tickets-38012759186
Please reply to this ad if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity. Our main goal is to help guide you in the right direction for you and your real estate career.
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
Deliver products to various locations throughout Pella Boston territory.
Essential Job Duties :
- Drive trucks, up to 26 foot box truck, to deliver product to customer sites.
- Must be able to drive stick shift
- Assist in loading/unloading trucks in warehouse.
- Operates forklift, cherry picker and other equipment in warehouse
- May assist in unloading trucks at customer sites.
- Delivers according to delivery schedule.
- Follows safety guidelines by wearing seat belt, using hands-free cell phone.
- Maintains driving log.
- Responsible for all equipment issued including; GPS system, Nextel, gas card, keys, etc.
Educational/Experience Requirements :
- High School Diploma; GED;
- 2 years driving/delivery experience;
- DOT Card
- Forklift Training (will train)
Essential Skills and Attitudes Required :
- Driving skills, both standard and automatic transmission
- Ability to read maps and GPS system
- Verbal and written English communication skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Professional in behavior and appearance
- Team oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Dependable and Punctual
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Maintain high level of quality and quantity of work
- Maintain a positive attitude
While performing the essential duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to ascend and descend stairs. The employee must lift and/or move up to 100+ pounds. Possess valid driver’s license and clean driving record. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Employee must be able to hear. Employee will comply with Pella’s “Keys to Success”. Employee may participate in the cross training of their peers.
Note : Company Job Descriptions list essential job duties, skills, attitudes, and requirements for each position and do not include all duties, etc. which may be part of a position or assigned to a position within the company. Job duties may be changed or added to at any time, at the sole discretion of management.
Please visit our website at https://www.pellabranch.com/new-england/ to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors.
POSITION TITLE: Cleaning Specialist
STATUS: Full-time; Hourly; Non-exempt. Hours: 5pm-1:30am
DEPARTMENT: Building Operations
REPORTS TO: Cleaning Supervisor
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: The Cleaning Specialist is primarily responsible for keeping all office suite areas (bathrooms, cubicles and kitchens) clean within Forever Corporate Plaza to established standards of cleanliness as well as maintaining all live indoor plants. Works under the direct supervision of the Building Maintenance and Construction Managers as well as the Cleaning Supervisor.
· Remove soiled trash liners from trash receptacles and replace new trash liners as needed.
· Inspect all bathrooms and kitchen areas throughout the day and keep clean; wipe down counter top surfaces, spot clean mirrors, pick up litter from floor, plunge blocked toilets and mop floors, as needed.
· Clean and wipe down patio furniture, light switches, doors, door handles, door jams, glass panels, window frames and cubicle trim, as needed. Clean filing cabinets, overhead cabinet tops, and window blinds, as requested.
· Dust pictures/frames and polish sculptures as needed.
· Wipe down and clean all doors, glass panels, door jams, trim and handles.
· Clean cobwebs from light fixtures, gates, window frames and courtyard overhangs.
· Assist with cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms, as needed to include wipe down counter top surfaces, stall partitions, doors, handles and dispensers; scrub clean and dry all bathroom sinks and faucets; scrub clean all toilet bowls, urinals; clean all toilet seats and handles; refill all hand towel, toilet paper, seat cover and soap dispensers; remove soiled hand towels from executive restrooms, replace with clean towels; wash soiled towels; wipe down all bathroom stall walls and door handles; clean all mirrors.
· Assist to clean and disinfect entire kitchen areas as needed: wipe down all counter tops including behind and underneath microwaves, storage containers, blenders, and other small appliances; all exterior cabinet surfaces and handles, exterior ice machine, refrigerator and freezer doors and handles; wipe down and clean walls behind trash receptacles; scrub clean and dry all break room sinks; wipe down interior and exterior of all microwaves including glass turntables; empty and rinse out all coffee pots, remove soiled coffee filters; wipe down coffee machine and blender exteriors; refill utensils and paper water and coffee cups as needed.
· Assist to clean all floors vacuum area rugs and carpet flooring, dust mop and mop tiled and wood floors, as needed.
· Water all live indoor plants routinely and remove decayed foliage and notify Maintenance Manager or Construction Manager of ill plants.
· Identify and report leaky toilets, faucets or other items in need of possible repairs and notify Cleaning Supervisor.
· Check with the supervisor or lead when all regularly assigned tasks are finished and help in other areas (cleaning offices, cubicles and/or restrooms) as needed.
· Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required for various tasks.
· Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors, counter tops and fixtures.
· Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
· Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Fill in for and perform the duties of other team members as needed to cover when short-staffed.
· Dispose of all opened perishable, expired food items in all refrigerators; wipe down and clean all interior shelves and drawers of all refrigerators and freezers weekly.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
· Reading ability in English to read and follow cleaning instructions.
· Knowledge of proper use of vacuum cleaner.
· Knowledge of proper use of cleaning supplies and cleaning procedures and techniques.
· Reliable, trustworthy and honest with company and employee property.
· Attention to detail and cleanliness standards.
· Skills and knowledge with houseplant care.
· Efficient time-management skills and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
· Climb stairs, walk/move throughout entire building, parking garage and parking lot on a variety of surfaces including paved, wood, tiled, carpet and sometimes slippery surfaces during entire shift.
· Stand/remain upright, walk frequently throughout building for entire shift, up to 4 hours at a time.
· Use an elevator to move and transport supplies between 3 floors.
· Bend, kneel, stoop and/or squat repetitively.
· Twist and turn frequently.
· Reach down, forward and overhead frequently.
· Reach forward and overhead to walls and shelves 5’ 3” tall.
· Lift, push/pull and use a mop and broom frequently throughout entire shift.
· Use, lift and reach overhead with long-handled brushes daily.
· Lift, carry, move, operate and use an upright vacuum cleaner and leaf blower frequently throughout entire shift.
· Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required for various tasks.
· Able to use cleaning fluids, chemicals, cleaners and supplies.
· Work indoors and outdoors in a variety of weather conditions including extreme cold, heat and stormy weather.
· Lift up to 50 pounds daily.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
· High school diploma or GED preferred.
· Prior janitorial experience preferably in a corporate office environment.
· Prior experience and knowledge of cleaning supplies and equipment.
· Prior experience and/or knowledge of house plants, preferred.
The company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at-will.”
*Must have reliable transportation.
Janitor / Pressure Washing Position
This position is primarily responsible for basic cleaning: sweeping, mopping or vacuuming floors, dusting, polishing furniture, cleaning glass keeping hotel, office building, apartment house, or similar building in clean and orderly condition and tends furnace, air conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for tenants by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Keep the Entrance of the building clean at all times. This includes spot cleaning of glass doors, moving and cleaning entrance rain mats, and sweeping walks directly in front of the Serviced Facility.
· Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment
· All terrazzo (Carpet) and tile needs be dust mopped and spot mopped when necessary.
· All bright metal work will be maintained free of dirt, cleaned, and polished.
· Waste receptacles will be emptied, wiped clean, and washed when necessary.
· Waste will be removed and placed in designated site.
· Thoroughly clean and sanitize all drinking fountains;
· Dust office furniture, window ledges, and displays as needed;
· Dust mop floors and damp mop all dirty areas;
· Wipe down tables and legs on all floors;
· Vacuum manager's office and any other carpeting in the Serviced Facility;
· Clean mirrors as needed;
· Clean and maintain staircase handrails and glass daily
· Dust all air-conditioning unit vents weekly and Dust light fixtures.
· Clean bathrooms at least twice daily (or as frequently as necessary to address any circumstance requiring cleaning) sweep and wash all lavatory floors using antiseptic liquid detergent.
· Disinfect all commodes, urinals, washbasin and floors.
· Replenish supplies (soaps, towels, toilet tissue, etc.) as frequently as dictated by use.
· Clean the escalator treads
· Risers, side stringers, landing platforms must be cleaned and polished by hand.
· Mixture of ammonia and water shall be used to clean all stainless steel surfaces and landing pads.
· Wipe down elevator doors and moldings, wipe down interior wall and panels of elevator, sweep and polish elevator tracks. Clean the shaft glass and top of the elevator cab. Clean elevator pit.
· High dusting is required, vacuum pack must be used to suck up dust (no re-circulating of dust)
· Awnings or canopies, where present, shall be clean at all times.
· Walls shall be clean and free of dirt, marks, graffiti and scratches.
· Light fixtures and assemblies shall be clean and free of dust.
· Rental car counters shall be clean and free of graffiti, debris, and stains.
· Chairs and seating in the Serviced Facility shall be clean and free of stains.
· Windowsills shall be free of dust.
· Wastebaskets shall be clean and not overflowing.
· As appropriate, floors shall be vacuumed and/or washed and clear of debris.
· Floors shall be dry, free from spills and water,
· Ceilings shall be dust free and unsoiled.
· Telephones shall be clean, and telephone areas shall be clean and free of debris.
· Heating and air conditioning units shall be clean and free of dust.
· Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
· Posts signs to advertise vacancies and shows empty apartments to prospective tenants.
PUBLIC RESTROOMS IN FACILITY:
All restrooms shall be cleaned to meet the following standards and maintained to ensure that all customers experience a clean and comfortable environment. In addition to the above standards for the Serviced Facility, the following shall apply to public restrooms.
· Floors shall be clean and free of dust.
· Floors shall be dry, free of spills or water.
· Mirrors shall be free of streaks, smudges and watermarks.
· Sinks shall be clean, and faucets shall have a polished appearance.
· Entrance doors shall be clean.
· Stalls and partitions shall be clean.
· Paper towel holders shall be clean and stocked.
· Urinals shall be clean and free of debris.
· Tiles and walls shall be clean.
· Soap dispensers shall be in working order, supplied with soap, and be clean and free of soap scum.
· Toilets and toilet bowls, including the rim, base, seat, cover, chrome fixtures, hinges and water tank shall have a polished appearance.
· Light fixtures and assemblies shall be clean and free of dust.
· Restroom extract fans shall be clean and in working order,
· Sanitary dispensers shall be clean and stocked.
· Sanitary trash receptacles shall be clean, not overflowing and odor free.
· Baby changing stations shall be clean.
· Trash receptacles shall be emptied in order to prevent the overflow of debris. Paper products shall be provided in adequate quantities to meet normal traffic flow.
· When restrooms are being cleaned, or are closed for any reason, appropriate signage shall advise customers of other restroom in closest proximity.
· Cleaning supplies and equipment shall be stored out of customer's view when not in use and doors to closets kept closed.
· Sanitary seat covers shall be available.
Completion of projects on assigned schedule including Window washing procedures, elevator/escalator cleaning and daily maintenance.
Developments of programs that best use resources of organization.
Prompt recognition of issues in the facility as well as program defects.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Diversity- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
· Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments.
· Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Measures self against standard of excellence.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
· Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
· Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity- Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
· Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather); working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Create "JOBS" that has a positive "IMPACT" on local "Economy's Growth Margin" each year, regardless of the geographical locations!
Provide UNLIMITED WORK for Small Businesses in their LOCAL Communities , through our Workforce Development Community Service Program (WDCSP)
Lot Porter Needed!
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions in Sacramento is currently seeking a lot porter for a great auto dealership in the South Sac/Elk Grove area! If you meet the following requirements, please apply now! You can email your resume to email@example.com.
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Environmental Services Technician II
Job Summary We are growing Transformational career opportunities now available in Liberty Township There are many ways to define excellence. For us at The Christ Hospital, it's all about our patients
And making healthcare what they want it to be. Accessible. Personal. Affordable. Our commitment to exceptional outcomes, affordable care and the finest patient experiences is recognized yearly with numerous awards from leading healthcare organizations and publications.
At the top of our list of honors are the 17 consecutive years that we've been named to U.S. News & World Report's list of Best Hospitals and being named the Most Preferred Hospital by the Greater Cincinnati community for 21 consecutive years (National Research Corporation). What does this mean for you? GROWTH- opportunities to learn, develop, and impact.
VALUE - a robust employee package that provides you the ability to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive compensation, flexible and meaningful benefits, development opportunities so you can be your best self, and a culture of compassion. PRIDE- from all that we have accomplished in our past, and all that we're positioned for in the future. CHALLENGE- we are in one of the most competitive markets in the nation, yet continue to rise to the top through our incredible employees and transformational results.
We seek individuals motivated by what it takes to be a part of a winning team. Named 24 on Forbes 500 America's Best Employers for 2017, we are transforming care…inspired by you. Title: Environmental Services Assistant II Shift:
Full Time, Days This position will be scheduled 40 hours per week. Job
To provide a clean, safe sanitary and appealing environment at The Christ Hospital.
The Environmental Services Assistant (II) may perform the following duties: All duties and responsibilities of an ESI. Always promotes patient safety.
Able to clean patient rooms and discharges as required. Is knowledgeable of all ESI chemicals and procedures. Provides excellent customer service to patients, visitors and staff.
Routine floor maintenance. Is knowledgeable of and trained in the use and maintenance of floor machines, Boost technology, auto-scrubbers and automatic burnishers. Floor Stripping and refinishing Has experience in and properly prepares floors for refinishing to include stripping and scrubbing surfaces.
Details prepared surfaces including edges and corners, behind doors, and cove base. Knows when floor is ready for finish and how to apply the proper number of coats based on the floor preparation. Always cleans equipment and disposes of unused product in a safe manner according to department policy.
Follows all safety protocol to protect self and others in the area. Carpet spotting and cleaning. Knows how to clean carpet surfaces using proper spotting technique and correct chemicals for the needed equipment.
Has knowledge of vacuum sweepers, cleaners, floor machines and various types of extractors. Always cleans equipment and disposes of unused product in a safe manner according to department policy.
Follows all safety protocol to protect self and others in the area.
Trash Hauling. Must have the ability to learn all areas of trash removal and trash routes for pushing gondolas of trash. All gondolas are to be covered whenever in transit, whether empty or full.
Must be able to learn to use a steam autoclave and shredder for bio trash and have the ability to read graphs and record weights and temperatures. Follows department procedures for correct PPE and safety. Confidentiality. Is aware of and follows hospital policy and federal regulations regarding patient confidentiality.
Is tested annually on Safety and Confidentiality. Cleans patient rooms on a daily basis averaging 14 minutes per private room using proper chemicals and department cleaning procedures. Cleans non-patient areas such as nurses' stations, offices, public waiting rooms and restrooms, and other ancillary areas.
Terminally cleans patient rooms upon patient discharge to prepare room for new admissions. Average time of cleaning is 30 minutes. Interacts daily with patients, visitors and staff promoting a service attitude.
Assures that rooms are cleaned daily to the patients' satisfaction. Uses scripting to ask if there is anything else we can do for the patient. Leaves a housekeeper's note daily in each room to include housekeeper's name and department phone number.
Leaves tent card with name, a hospital packet, toilet seat band, tissue label and folded towels in every patient room upon discharge cleaning. Is aware of and follows hospital policy and federal regulations regarding patient confidentiality. Ability to learn MS Office Outlook for emails.
Ability to take and pass required annual Stat Tests. Learn the NaviCare system to log into and out of bed tracking. Other tasks as required including meeting set-ups and recycling.
Education: HS Graduate or GED Required. Experience: 2 Other
Prefer knowledge of computers, healthcare housekeeping customer service skills, and use of floor equipment as defined in duties and responsibilities. Weekend/Holiday:
Every other weekend, every other holiday TJN. TJN Cincinnati Enquirer. Keywords: Sanitation Worker, Location: Cincinnati, OH - 45229
Assistant Director Of Ballpark Operations
Declared major or minor in Sport Management or General Management (Other majors will be considered including, but not limited to: Journalism, Marketing, Food Management, and Business) Description of
Each Assistant Director of Ballpark Operations will be responsible for the oversight of specific concessions locations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Concessions location oversight
Assist in management of Ballpark Operations interns (will be assigned 1 or 2 interns for the season)
Assist with Game Day Staff / Concession Employee Management
Food & beverage inventory & tracking for assigned areas
Assist with food & beverage re-orders
Assist with scheduling & payroll of concessions employees
Food & beverage waste management & tracking
Ensure food quality control
Assist with the quality control of ballpark cleaning and maintenance, including preemptive maintenance Desired Skills and
Availability to work all games and events
Must be a team player with strong leadership skills
Must be enthusiastic with a desire to work hard and have a positive "can do" attitude
Previous internship or job in ballpark operations is a plus but not required
Cash handling experience preferred
Customer Service & Management experience preferred
Food experience preferred
Ability to multitask and handle responsibility
Self motivated and ability to take initiative
Skills with various power tools, and in different maintenance areas is a plus
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Sheets
The ability to work extended hours upwards of 14 hours and lift 50 lbs Compensation: Monthly Stipend, Pre-game meals Credit: College credit towards a major, minor or general elective required. Team Locations: · Kalamazoo Growlers: Homer Stryker Field · Battle Creek Bombers: C.O. Brown Stadium
Billing Operations Supervisor
Billing isn't at the top of any rehab therapists list of favorite things to do which is exactly why they come to us. The WebPT Billing Service takes a lot of billing tasks off our Members plates which gives them more time to do what they love: treat and heal their patients. As the Billing Service Operations Supervisor, you'll make sure our entire billing department runs like a well-oiled machine so that all of our Members billing process run like well-oiled machines, too. To rock this role, you've gotta not only know billing backwards and forwards, but also be a confident, effective team leader. Think you fit the bill (see what we did there)? Great! Then you might just be the supervisor were looking for.
- Organize and manage our team of all-star billing reps like a hall-of-fame coach.
- Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities, establish individual goals, monitor productivity, conduct formal performance reviews, and provide guidance and feedback as necessary.
- Keep a pulse on department metrics and make adjustments accordingly.
- Continually evaluate billing operations and make suggestions for improvement.
- Lead all billing operations team meetings.
- Know revenue cycle management like the back of your hand, and be our Members RCM hero.
- Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don't care, so long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Be ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving just like WebPT so while you don't need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Know a thing or two about billing software preferably AdvancedMD and patient billing and American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) processes.
- Have a knack for decoding legalese specifically, federal and state electronic medical record regulations and applying it to your role.
- Showcase your inner tech nerd. We need someone who's comfortable with cloud-based technology and web tools.
- Be a natural-born educator. Knowledge is power, and were all about empowerment.
- Talk nerdy to meer, all of us. Know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly.
- Wear a whistle not literally, but figuratively (unless you really like whistles; that's cool). Were looking for a natural coach someone who can effectively, positively, and confidently lead a large team of 20-plus employees and a customer base with thousands of clinics.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously. Bonus points if you can actually juggle like a real circus performer.
- Rock the mic like a vandal not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). Were talking impeccable communication skills and grammatical knowledge. You're representing the WebPT brand, and we take our voice seriously.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable. In short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Live for details and keep a constant eye out for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Be passionate about customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to deliver great solutions as quickly as possible.
- Know the ropes of the rehab therapy community and the day-to-day operations of a large PT, OT, or SLP clinic.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to em.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Jibe with our culture. Were talkin' energy, integrity, positivity, and a passion for helping people. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- At least five years of physical/rehab therapy industry experience
- At least five years of progressive leadership responsibility
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise RCM software
- Knowledge of compliance regulations that affect the rehab therapy industry
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!