Automatic Window Seat And Top Lift Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Window Seat And Top Lift Repairer
Senior Windows Automation Engineer
Senior Windows Automation Engineer is required for an opportunity to work for one of New York City's leading software companies. This firm have set the bar high when it comes to SaaS and IaaS technologies and have won awards to recognise these achievements.
This organization are looking for a technical genius to join..... click apply for full job details
Associated topics: cad, civil project engineer, cnc, engineer railroad, groundwater, hazardous material handler, hazardous material specialist, reservoir, structural engineer, transit designer
Post a Job
Windows Automation Engineers (150-250K)
Windows Automation Engineers (150-250k) SUMMARY: Leading Quant Hedge fund with over 100 teraflops of computing power and 2 petabytes of data is looking for Windows Admins with strong automation skills (Powershell, C# or any modern language) to help automate processes throughout the firm.
The firm is in need of engineers on both their platform and service teams. REQUIREMENTS: Strong knowledge in Windows environment Strong scripting ability, PowerShell preferred Experience in some of the following; SCCM, HyperV, SCVMM, Synapp, Nullsoft Be prepared to discuss automation projects you worked on Position includes competitive compensation, benefits, and bonuses. - provided by Dice
C#, PowerShell, Windows
Associated topics: 3d, automotive engineer, cartography, ehs, manufacturing, metallographer, mineral, physics, scientists, transit designer
Post a Job
Supervisor - Food/One Stop
Description/Job SummaryJob Overview: The Supervisor - Food may work in any type of food location on client premises. This individual provides oversight at the direction of management on site to coordinate routine work activities of workers and/or service employees engaged in food operations or services at either larger complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. This individual will provide support to management in the daily oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course of business. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements. /General Responsibilities:/ * Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities as directed by on-site management.
Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight duties.
Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
Promote in the development of the food service team.
Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service training.
Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Qualifications:* /Experience/Knowledge:/ High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. /Skills/Aptitude:/ * Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and resources.
Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
Ability to use a computer. * /License/Qualifications/* Certifications: None.
General Qualifications: * Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
Maturity of judgment and behavior.
Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
Maintains a positive attitude.
Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Must comply with any dress code requirements.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity. /Physical Requirements:/ * Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
Significant walking or other means of mobility.
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours). * Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds. /Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):/ * Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends, and extended hours as business dictates.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact SodexoFrontlineApplicationSupport.USA@sodexo.com for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
One Stop Operator / Center Manager - RWS Capital Region Workforce Partnership
One Stop Operator / Center Manager
RWS Capital Region Workforce Partnership At ResCare Date Posted: 7/7/2017 APPLY Not ready to Apply? Job Description ResCare Title: One Stop Operator / Center Manager
RWS Capital Region Workforce Partnership Job Category: Operations Management Line of Business: Workforce Services About ResCare Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a One Stop Operator / Center Manager
RWS Capital Region Workforce Partnership. Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career. One Stop Operator / Center Manager
RWS Capital Region Workforce Partnership Responsibilities Coordinates the service delivery of required and voluntary One-Stop partners and service providers with a focus on common goals around access and quality of services for customers. Essential Job Responsibilities: + Provides oversight to One-Stop System and technical assistance, including assessment of customer satisfaction and customer experience with program services + Convenes all partners and providers on a regular basis to determine, assess, and report on common goals + Assists in the development of policies and processes to support the mission and vision of the One-Stop System + Fosters an environment of clear communication between One-Stop partners and providers, as well as customers + Implements policies and initiatives developed by the funder + Provides recommendations for professional development and service delivery innovations
Ensures that One-Stop System performance is on target with overall system goals; reports System activities and outcomes (i.e., referrals, results, customer feedback, staff feedback, etc.) to the funder; provides recommendations for improved outcomes + Partners with the funder to strengthen the One-Stop System through communication, service delivery, and other opportunities for enhancement + Recruits new partners and providers to the One-Stop System based on local need and assists the funder in articulating the value proposition
Ensures contract compliance with federal, state, and local mandates and contractual goals + Supports One-Stop System staff development to increase overall knowledge and awareness + May assist the funder in the development of content for, and the coordination of, receiving signed MOU and/or RSA agreements + Serves as liaison with the funding source, mandated and voluntary partners and providers, businesses and business-serving organizations, and training providers Specific Requirements + Counseling or related workforce development experience.
Career skills development experience.
Five years professional experience organizing, planning and developing programs and services at a management level plus two years upper level management experience or equivalent combinations thereof.
Demonstrated planning, training and supervisory abilities. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to delegate, monitor and evaluate complex and technical programs.
Human resources and management skills. Education: + Related Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent work experience.
Bi-lingual preferred. Additional Information • Oversees contract performance measures to ensure standards of Meeting/Exceeding expectations;• Develop and maintain relationships with businesses and agencies that could impact the success of the contract; • Establish true partnerships where strategizing and problem solving occur ensure positive customer relations; • Assist in the management of contract budget; • Monitor contract budget to ensure spending is within designated perimeters and does not go over budget; • Develop relationships within the community to bring forward any possibilities for growth in the local community;• Review of customer needs on regular basis and make adjustment to services, if necessary, to improve services provided; • Provide staff development;• Ensure Project is compliant programmatically with federal, state, regional and local policy; • Collect and review time sheets for appropriateness pursuant to policy and procedure;• Schedule and attend regular staff meetings and trainings;• Analyze and evaluate program operations and implement actions to meet designed plans;• Make decisions, review, approve and provide assistance in development of program curriculums; • Evaluate the performance and impact of the organization and staff in meeting objectives and delivery of services; • Serve as the focal point for general communications to employees at the operations;• Develop or modify work plans, methods and procedures, determine work priorities, and develop work schedules to provide adequate staff coverage
Benefits In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered: + Competitive pay based on experience + Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits + Suite of voluntary insurance options + 401(k) + Paid Time Off + Holidays + Performance incentives + Company Discount Purchasing Program + Cell phone Service + Ford and Chrysler Automobiles + Furniture + Appliances + Staples discounts + Employee Assistance Program + Legal Assistance Program + Tuition Reimbursement Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities. 203 East Cary Street , Richmond, VA 23219 USA APPLY Not ready to Apply? Job Snapshot Employee Type: Not Specified Location: Richmond, VA Job Type: Full-Time Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 7/7/2017 Check out Our Similar Jobs + Project Jobs | + Office Manager Jobs | + Account Manager Jobs |
Post a Job
Stop Loss Senior Underwriter
The Sun Life Stop Loss Underwriting Team is growing! As a member of the Stop Loss Underwriting team, responsibilities include the following: · Evaluate, price and propose rate and strategy on Stop-Loss prospects, including specific and aggregate benefits · Manage assigned workload to meet productivity and time service standards · Manage field office relationships in regards to industry information, prospects and regional medical trends · Formulate a successful strategy with regional sales team to sell cases within general underwriting guidelines · Independent decision making on case work utilizing general underwriting guidelines · Act as a resource for other underwriters and the field sales team · Analyzes information on medical industry, demographics, plan document design, medical network and other standard criteria · Determines level of risk based on well-established underwriting guidelines · Quotes appropriate rates based on risk properties of prospect to field sales team · Supports the identification and development of best practices work flows and procedures · Requires strong Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge Minimum 5 years of Stop-Loss product underwriting experience BA/BS degree preferred Strong math, communication, negotiation and analytical skills required Demonstrates multi-tasking ability Must be detail oriented, well organized and have the ability to manage a high volume workload with competing demands Requires strong Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge Sun Life Financial is an equal employment and affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, ancestry or citizenship status, genetic information, pregnancy status or any other characteristic protected by law. Sun Life Financial is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company culture. Sun Life Financial is a leading provider of group insurance benefits in the U.S., helping people protect what they love about their lives.
More than just a name, Sun Life symbolizes our brand promise of making life brighter – for our customers, partners, and communities. Join our talented, diverse workforce and launch a rewarding career. Visit us at www.sunlife.com/us to learn more *LI-ML1
Job:Underwriting - Group
Title:Stop Loss Senior Underwriter
Post a Job
Multi Stop Delivery Driver- $19.50 - $1,450 Sign-On Bonus! Must Have Box Truck Exp
is now hiring
EXPERIENCED MULTI STOP
Delivery Drivers in Richmond, CA!
$1450 sign on bonus!!
To apply for this position please call or text the recruiter, Brandy, at
1-209-273-9174 and mention Richmond!
About the Position: + Great Pay: $55k-$61k+/yr!! + Hourly pay at $19.50/hr
- OT after 8 hours and Double Time after 12 hours!! + $1,450 sign on bonus! + HOME DAILY!! +
Drivers must be willing and able to obtain CDL CLASS B License within 3 months + HOME DAILY!! + Weekly Pay & D
edicated Routes! +
Dispatch time: 3AM to 6AM +
Typical schedule: Tues to Fri (48-50hrs), but some Mon-Fri (60hrs) weeks during peak season. + 40% DRIVING AND 60% DELIVERING +
Equipment: New or Well maintained 16', 24' or 26' Straight truck w/reefer +
Multistop Delivery of beverages to restaurants and stores. +
Touch Freight: Delivering product by case into delivery points utilizing dolly and pallet jack. +
Preferred Experience: Multi-stop and/or Beverage/Dairy/Water or meat delivery experience highly desired. + Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401k and much more! + Must meet our Minimum hiring requirements as outlined below. As a
driver , you're important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you.
You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly.
Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply today.
Requirements: + Minimum 22 years of age + Minimum of 12 months of verifiable driving experience + Pass a Ryder Drug Test + Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years + Pass a DOT physical + Pass a Ryder road test + Must have a valid driver’s license + Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions + Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Responsibilities: + This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a vehicle within and requires compliance with safety regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include but are not limited to: + Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines + Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards + Maintaining accurate records Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer + Other tasks as assigned Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Requisition ID2017-41416Primary State/ProvinceCA
Additional Work Locations..
Employment Type _Regular
- Full Time (4)_
Post a Job
Stop Loss Coordinator
Stop Loss Coordinator Position Code: 2051 Department: Stop Loss Location:
Indianapolis, Indiana Immediate Supervisor: Brandy Saylor Status: Exempt Posted:
July 07 2017 Essential Functions of Job: • Responsible for assisting with overall department functions and workflow at all levels o Collection, analysis and creation of reporting used to determine medical claims cost and utilization o Claims data and financial reporting o Generating Stop Loss Aggregate Reports o Claim Research and Review o Identifying potential high dollar risks o Review of UR/CM Reporting o Comply with all carrier reporting requirements • Process stop loss claim filings, 50% notices and variety of claim and eligibility audits. • Renewal medical review and risk analysis • High level contact with stop loss carriers, case management vendors and internal executives • Other duties as assigned • Ability to report to the office Qualifications: • Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience considered in lieu of degree • Effective organizational and prioritization skills • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access) • Ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment • Strong interpersonal skills with ability to function as a positive team member or independently • Excellent analytical and investigative skills • Must be detail oriented • General accounting knowledge considered a plus • Stop Loss background and/or claims experience preferred • Previous financial analysis experience desired • Knowledge of industry standards, contracts and/or underwriting background helpful preferred The Company considers applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, mental or physical disability, marital status, age 40 years and over, sexual orientation or gender identity, veteran's status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law. Applications for this vacancy will be received for 3 working days after the Posted date from Employees of HealthSCOPE Benefits with more than one year of service. Applications for this vacancy will be received for 10 working days after the Posted date from External Applicants.
Post a Job
Director Of Gift Recording And Administration
The Director of Gift Recording and Administration directs all activities of the Gift Recording and Administration department, to include formulating and implementing policies and procedures for the successful recording, maintenance, receipting, documenting and collection of gifts and grants to the Trust for Public Land, including its field offices. Oversees gift record data quality and manages customer service related to charitable contributions. Manages and advises on the reporting of charitable gift activity. Develops and leads a staff of two.
- Directs the receipt and accurate and timely deposit, processing, and preparation of official documentation for all private gifts and grants to The Trust for Public Land.
- Manages all aspects of gift accounting for The Trust for Public Land, both centrally and for all field offices.
- Ensures detailed accounting of such in the Clearview/PledgeMaker database, working in coordination with Finance/Accounting to reconcile gift-related transactions with the organization’s general ledger system (Lawson).
- Serves as a resource and primary liaison to various governing entities (boards, etc.) and Trust for Public Land offices served by Gift Recording & Administration on matters of gift accounting and reporting policies and procedures, data administration and database gift record management.
- Communicates directly with Finance/Accounting officers, Philanthropy staff, administrators, and field office staff, and other departments as needed.
- Provides advice and assistance to the various departments on gift handling practices, gift acceptance policies, and reconciliation of gift revenue.
- Oversees the production and distribution of detailed and summary gift reports with business, philanthropy, and field offices.
- Verifies gift/pledge reports, and develops and presents reports on a regular basis for fundraising and cash receipt totals.
- Prepares monthly cash receipt reports, and regularly meets with Philanthropy leadership to review and provide analysis of the data.
- Administers the corporate matching gift program, ensuring that matching gift forms are filled out accurately, processed promptly, and recorded appropriately. Monitors changes in corporate matching gift policies and records on system accordingly to ensure compliance.
Directs the Gift Recording and Administration function to provide maximum customer service to donors, Trust for Public Land staff, Philanthropy, and other key stakeholders with minimal complaints. Judgment is exercised in administering daily operations and in evaluating the efficiency and utility of procedures and personnel.
- Assigns and delegates responsibility for work deadlines, disseminates policies to staff, and sets deadlines.
- Monitors new commitments, status of work in progress, and department and interdepartmental problems encountered.
- Performs strategic and tactical planning for the department, evaluating and leveraging opportunities to extend services by applying technology solutions to gift handling protocols.
- Interviews, hires, trains, and directs Gift Recording staff. Staff must be trained extensively on internal gift accounting practices, policies, and procedures, and have a thorough understanding of the Clearview/PledgeMaker database and external guidelines (GASB, IRS, etc.) that govern the recording, receipting, and reporting of gifts.
- Staff must be able to accurately determine the designation of gifts based on the donor’s stated intent and accurately record information on the database.
- Staff will be required to make decisions about identifying the proper records, creating new and linked records, and interpreting the donor’s intent based on the documentation received through all existing channels.
Ensures the integrity of gift records, responds to specific donor, field office, administrative requests where necessary, ensures The Trust for Public Land’s compliance with IRS regulations regarding the processing and receipting of charitable gifts, and maintains effective customer service policies and procedures.
- Meets with, corresponds, or telephones donors, their advisors or representatives, field staff, and administrators regarding gift transactions and the delivery of assets to The Trust for Public Land.
- Oversees data quality and transaction accuracy and manages customer service related to The Trust for Public Land charitable contributions.
- Manages and advises on the reporting of charitable giving activity.
- Reviews and reconciles transactions and cash reports and receipts against gift batches daily; reconciles gift accounts internally and with the accounting office monthly.
- Conducts a semi-annual pledge review process and oversees the pledge reminder process to assure the collection of funds expected.
- Verifies the accuracy of information communicated to donors and development staff, and proposes modifications to technical processes that support this service.
- Ensures regulatory compliance with the charitable gift accounting policies and reporting standards as outlined by FASB and the IRS.
- Monitors and understands the IRS regulations as they pertain to gift acceptance, processing, and receipting, and to 501(c)(3) organizational operations.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business or Accounting.
- 5 plus years of related experience, experience working in a nonprofit environment and/or conservation organization preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to interact courteously and effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Excellent managerial skills, to include the ability to coach subordinates and foster professional growth. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work to meet defined goals and objectives
- Commitment to The Trust for Public Land’s mission to create parks and protect land for people
Underwriting Director - Stop Loss
A leader in self-funded health plans is experiencing explosive growth and looking for high energy self-starter to join their leadership team. Their approach to supporting their Members and Providers is unlike anything else in the industry. Dedicated to delivering personalized health management solutions and programs in the workplace, at home and to major health plans nationwide, uniquely inspiring and motivating Members to live a healthier lifestyle for life.
The Stop Loss Underwriting Director will be responsible for
- All aspects of stop loss strategy, planning and execution with the goal of achieving and maintaining the company s position as a premier provider of medical stop-loss insurance.
- Oversight of all functional elements (finance, legal, operations, underwriting, and marketing) involved in stop loss and execution of new and existing stop-loss products and supporting services.
- Proficient in the use of ESL Office, software developed by Young Consulting a must.
- 5 or more years of medical stop loss insurance underwriting experience.
- Prior Stop Loss product development, underwriting, project management and/or operations experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Associated topics: underwriter Post a Job
Seneca Resources is client driven provider of strategic Information Technology consulting services and Workforce Solutions to government and industry. Seneca Resources is a leading IT services provider with offices in Reston and Richmond, Virginia and Birmingham, Alabama that service clients throughout the United States. The key to our success lies within our strong corporate culture which drives our business. We challenge our staff through engaging work, and we reward our staff through competitive compensation, extensive professional training, and excellent opportunities for career advancement. In turn, we look for only the best and brightest to join our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Position Title: Windows Administrator
Type:Contract to Hire
Location: San Antonio, TX
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Mobile Technology and Windows Severs
- Knowledge and experience in supporting Mobile device management system
- Knowledge and experience in Windows System Administration
- Knowledge in Network, Windows and Mobility Security
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and writing skills
- Experience in technical writing and documentation
- Experience in working with end users and Tier 1 & 2 personnel
- Security+ IAT Certification required
- 8570 certification required
- Certification related to Windows System Administration (i.e. MCSA Certified)
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues with the Good Mobility Device Management infrastructure
- Monitor user compliance and Good system performance
- Test Good Mobile Device Management infrastructure and applications
- Test client mobile applications and iOS
- Assist in technology rollouts and deployment to the end users.
- Assist in defining Tier 1 and Tier 2 support processes. Create KBA’s and training documents
- Resolve mobility issues raised by Help Desk and Tier 2 Technical support
- Address technical issues with Vendors