Automatic Window Seat And Top Lift Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automatic Window Seat And Top Lift Repairer
Windows Automation Engineer
Job Location(s) US-MA-Watertown
Position Type Permanent – Full Time
More information about this job:
Mimecast is looking for a Wintel Automation Engineer, reporting to the global lead of our Networking and Infrastructure team. The successful candidate will have outstanding skills in the deployment and utilization of technology to automate desktop management tasks, software deployment, patch management and the like. Candidate will require experience of implementing and configuring monitoring and reporting systems. You will be familiar with the demands of operating in a global company, comfortable addressing user needs whilst maintaining a focus on governance and related imperatives.
Mimecast has chosen Microsoft System Centre as the principal technology to manage our estate, and would expect candidates to be comfortable with this technology - at an operating, management and reporting level.
Maintain newly-built SCCM infrastructure, together with related technology platforms
Driving incremental improvements to standard operating procedures to drive additional automation globally
Creating, implementing, supporting, documenting, and developing monitoring for all key identified services
Drive improvements to monitoring and reporting services
Working with engineering to validate and test builds on their new software
Working with stakeholders to create and deploy images
Point of escalation in managing automation-related issues
Identifying processes to be automated through use of systems and scripts
Ensuring that Mimecast remains on the cusp of automation principles
Demonstrable experience working in a global technology company of 1,000 employees
Experience of creating , implementing, supporting, documenting, and developing monitoring solutions using Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) in large IT environments
Strong technical capability using scripts to automate processes
Experience of creating and managing images using identified technology
Demonstrable ease in reporting on automation and deployment metrics
Strong trouble-shooting skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including dental, healthcare, vision, and life insurance options, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a 401(k) plan. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters thrive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ''that extra something'' and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump onboard with us?
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Post a Job
Maintenance - Fixture Repair And Automation (2Nd And 3Rd Shift)
ABC Group has a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician skilled in Fixture Repair, PLC's, and Automation to support our Grand Rapids, Michigan manufacturing facility. We have opportunities on 2nd and 3rd Shift. This position requires a motivated self-starter who works well with limited supervision.
- Perform the preventative and predictive maintenance program on all production and auxiliary plant equipment as assigned by the Maintenance Manager according to the Equipment Maintenance Schedule, with the purpose of minimizing equipment breakdowns and production interruptions
React to production needs by performing necessary repairs, adjustments and calibrations on the equipment to ensure that quality parts are produced and equipment down time due to breakdowns is minimized
Perform major equipment repairs, overhauls and rebuilding as required to ensure bringing it back to operation and ensure that the equipment is fully functional and safe
Fabricate jigs, fixtures and other production tools
Record daily in department logbooks all repairs and preventative maintenance performed
- Perform new equipment installations as requested by the
- Experience building and or troubleshooting automated secondary fixtures and or component assembly lines
- Experience PLC trouble shooting
- Experience modifying PLC programs
- Experience troubleshooting pneumatics (drills, cylinders etc.)
- Familiarity with different types of sensors, their function and how to troubleshoot them
- Experience with welding plastic (ultrasonic, IR) an asset
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Two (2) years experience minimum, 5 or more years preferred
- Experience in plastics and or automotive manufacturing an asset
We cover every facet of the plastics processing technologies, systems and components for the global automotive industry, Fluid Management, Flexible Products, Interior and Exterior Systems and Air Induction Systems. Ranked as one of the top industrial automotive blow-molders in North America, our manufacturing processes include Blow and Injection Molding, Thermoforming, Sheet Extrusion, Interior and Exterior Painting and Material Compounding. We provide comprehensive support and services, from advanced research and development to overall project management.
Our distinction is our vertical integration. We produce products from concept to production for a constantly growing number of unique automotive components and systems. The research and development, materials, design, testing, tooling, machines, processing technologies and secondary assembly systems are all supplied and controlled within our own company. To our customers this means faster development, increased design flexibility, improved efficiency in manufacturing and assembly, significant cost savings, and enhanced quality and performance.
ABC Group's Grand Rapids location is a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier to domestic OEM's for blow mold and injection molded components. We've experienced significant growth in the last two years and are growing even more in the next two years. We proudly employ over 450 people and we are always looking for talented engineers, and skilled trades to join our team!
To learn more about our great company, visit our website at www.abcgroupinc.com
Entry Level Window And Door Installer/Service Technician For Repairs
We are currently seeking a full-time window and door installer. Construction experience a plus, but willing to train.
- Full-Time: Monday - Friday (8am to 5pm)
- Hourly Pay (Based on Experience)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- High School Diploma
- Construction Experience
- Window Repair and Screening Experience a Plus
- Lift 50+ Pounds
- Clean Driving Record
- Reliable Transportation
- Operate Hand Power Tools
- Read a Measuring Tape
- Clean Appearance
- Good Customer Service Communication Skills
- Ability to work well in a team
Window Screen Repair Tech/Supervisor
We are looking for a Window Screen Repair Tech/supervisorto join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various door and window screens, screened in porches.
- Train and supervise other techs
- Specialize in screen systems
- Bid jobs for clients
- Schedule jobs for Techs
- Perform quality inspections of completed jobs
- Previous experience in the construction field
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
QA Automation Engineer - Selenium, Aws, Windows
If you are a QA Automation Engineer with Selenium, AWS & Windows, keep reading!
Based out of Tampa Bay, FL we are a well-known company who delivers IT solutions to technology providers nationwide! We develop award winning software solutions to help companies increase their profits, production, and performance. We value quality of life, no 60 hour work weeks here! Due to growth we are seeking a QA Automation Engineer with experience using Selenium, AWS, and Windows to join our talented development team. We are a Microsoft Shop and are working with the latest in technologies in the Software as a Solution space.
What You Will Be Doing
Write and maintain test automation
Apply quality assurance standards
Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts
What You Need for this Position
At least 2 years of professional and experience in:
Selenium a plus
Coding test automation scripts (python preferred)
Knowledge of SDLC
Familiar with Object Oriented Programming development and principles
Familiar with standard QA concepts, practices, and procedures
What's In It for You
Opportunity for Advancement
Generous Benefits Package
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Tremendous growth opportunity
Work with cutting edge technologies
Amazing company culture and world class facility
So, if you are a QA Automation Engineer with 2+ years of experience with Scripting, AWS, an Git in Mac / Windows environments, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Post a Job
Insurance/ Ownership Opportunity / Stop Working For Others
Farmers is passionate about entrepreneurial individuals who want to be their own BOSS and run a business with unlimited earning potential. At Farmers, we give you a rare opportunity to “Build or Buy” an agency. We also have the award-winning University of Farmers to help train and support you and your staff. There are great benefits to becoming a Farmers agency owner including ongoing commissions for every active policy. Farmers has introduced two entry points for new agency owners to take over an existing book of business.
- background in the business environment; either managing, mentoring or building, etc.
- The desire to build and grow a residual income business opportunity
- Self-Motivation and Independence
- Effective time-management skills and self-reliance to accomplish goals
- The aptitude to identify and focus on priorities
- The talent to inspire as well as listen and learn from others
- Leadership and coaching skills
- The motivation to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success
- The willingness to accept responsibility for personal success and failure
The Seed program is a unique and compelling succession planning tool that affords you the opportunity to convert partial commission rights of existing policies to full commission rights. You receive immediate revenue without the cost of buying an agency.
- Earning Full Commission Rights
- Immediate income stream
- Immediate ability to cross-sell policies and earn full commission
- Sale of Service and Commission Rights
- Ability to sell service and commission rights after 5 years
- Office Start-up Bonus Program
- Up to $10,000 bonus to reimburse office startup expenses
The Agency Acquisitions program provides lucrative financial incentives to capitalized qualifiers that purchase the business rights from existing Farmers Agents. You receive the full-service commissions upon acquisition.
- Vesting – Contract Value vested 20% per year for 5 years
Office Start-up Bonus up to $10,000 bonus to reimburse startup expenses
Monthly New Business Premium Bonus for Acquisition under 1,000 Policies
- Bonus % paid on monthly new business Agent Eligible Premium or Policies
- All agents start at baseline bonus level for the first quarter and then tiers are achieved by prior quarter performance
- Monthly bonuses paid on Life and Commercial premiums subject to caps
The qualified Insurance Sales Agent applicant will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Farmers Agent will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a confident and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Appetite to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Good credit history with no bankruptcies for the past 3 years.
- A favorable criminal record no Felonies
- Obtain Property & Casualty License
- Obtain Life & Health License
Cash bonus to anyone who acquires
- Series 6 License
- Series 63 License
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Farmers Insurance is one of the country's largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses and provides a wide range of other opportunities. FARMERS Agents receive extensive sales training, product training, and support from our district office throughout your career. Our proven systems will teach you an integrated approach designed to provide real value to your prospects and clients. We have been recognized as the #1 Corporate Training Program by Corporate Exchange USA & Training Magazine. We are seeking high achievers and we will provide you with a competitive compensation package, advertising, award winning training and a supported lead system.
If You Are NOT Competitive Please Stop Reading
3 Things that separates Family First Life from the Rest of the Industry
1. Aggressive Compensation+ Bonuses
- Here at FFL our compensation goes up to 140%.
- FFL pays producer bonuses, agents can earn up to 2% additional commission on their annual production.
2. Exclusive Leads
- Most companies do not offer an exclusive lead program.
- Our leads are NEVER resold so you don’t have to worry about competing with your peers.
3. LIVE Regional Training from REAL Top Producers
- It can be very difficult to find an IMO that offers sales training to its agents that isn’t limited to online modules. Here at FFL we offer hands on regional training from qualified producers. It doesn’t matter where you live in the U.S. we can provide local support.
- All of our trainers issue pay $20,000 MINIMALLY each month, so we can guarantee you’ll be well equipped to quickly learn how to close over 75% of your appointments.
- Organization FFL would not be a good fit for you
*Pay is based off commission only*
Job title: Insurance Agent
Independent Contractor Position: 1099 Commission Based
Hours: 40 Hours a Week plus Travel / Part Time Hours Available
Compensation: Full Time first year agents make 100K+
Aggressive Sales Force Looking for Aggressive People. We will make you ELITE
We have 11 out of the Top 25 in the entire company in this specific agency.
Do you want to elevate your sales career?
Review the links below before applying.
· Communication skills including conflict resolution and friendly manner
· Empathetic toward clients’ needs
· Good organisational skills and attention to detail
· Team orientated approach
· Ability to continuously learn
· High Energy
· Call potential clients to expand their customer base
· Interview prospective clients to get data about their financial resources and discuss existing coverage
· Explain the features of various policies
· Analyze clients’ current insurance policies and suggest additions or changes
· Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
· Handle policy renewals
· Maintain electronic and paper records
· Help policyholders settle claims
We will teach you how to SOAR when you fly with EAGLES
Whether you are fresh out of school or just looking for a career change, consider a job with Family First Life. We provide insurance and financial services to communities across the US-and we are still growing.
We specialize in mortgage protection life insurance, final expense life insurance, retirement planning through universal life policies and retirement protection through the use of fixed index annuities. We have multiple insurance carriers inclusive of Americo, American Amicable and various others that we work with in order to be able to meet all the client's needs.
With regards to our agents, we believe that every full time agent that works with us should net a minimum of $100,000 a year. This is the reason we offer very competitive contracts and strong renewals on multiple products. The sales training provided at Family First is very structured and places all our agents in a position to be successful. The lead program that we have allows all agents to have qualified mortgage, final expense and annuity leads. We want our agents helping more families than they ever dreamed possible, while also being allowed to enjoy their lives with their own families while achieving financial independence. If you truly enjoy helping families and believe that you deserve to be paid what you are worth then Family First Life will probably be a very good fit for you whether it is part time or full time.
Bus Stop Attendant
Bus Stop Attendant
Part time- 24 hrs/week
Schedule - Monday/Wednesday/Friday 7am- 3:30pm
Primary Purpose- This position is a semi-skilled worker performing light to heavy manual labor and semi-skilled custodial maintenance on SCAT facilities, to include: transfer stations, main facility, bus shelters and stops. This position will be responsible for going to each county bus stop and collecting trash and maintaining the cleanliness of those areas.
- Maintain exterior of SCAT owned facility by: picking up debris (trash cans) from around the main building, bus stops and transfer stations; Pressure washing bus shelters and transfer stations; Sweep or blow off bus shelter area; Remove graffiti; Clean up biohazards from shelters; Inspect bus shelters and amenities for problems
- Report all maintenance to supervisor
-Monitor supplies in store room and vehicle, refill as needed.
- Distribute supplies to transfer stations
- Maintain tools and small equipment in good working conditions.
- Perform minor repairs to bus shelters and amenities
- Assist Skilled Trades worker with major repairs of shelters and amenities
- Touch up paint at SCAR facilities
- First responder to facility related issues (plumbing, lighting, vandalism, etc.)
Bus Stop Maintenance
Operate pressure washer to clean entire area
Stop Loss Coordinator
Responsible for ensuring all stop loss claims are filed timely with stop loss carriers. Further following up with stop loss carriers if claims are not reimbursed timely and appealing denied claims. Provide internal training and coordination internally with departments in regards to policies and procedures to line up with stop loss carrier expectations. Assist in audit functions when needed.
Responsibilities of Auditor: