Automatic Window Seat And Top Lift Repairer Job Description Sample
Automotive Trimmer - Seat Upholstery
You will be part of a team that is dedicated to providing reupholstery service for commercial and domestic automotives.
This is an outstanding opportunity to become a high-visibility player within a very employee-oriented, dynamic, and growing organization. You will have an opportunity to make a significant impact!
Our Automotive Trim work provides the first and most lasting impression of our product to our customer. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our team to reupholster automotives to provide the best visual outcome for our customers.
Responsible for the construction of all upholstered products assigned with the correct fabric specified by the customer and the inspection of SKUs that go through upholstery to ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and
- Sewing experience in the auto industry
- Sewing top stitch, design patterns such as diamonds, and welt cord
- Repairs or replaces upholstery in automobiles, and trucks
- Removes old upholstery from seats door panels of vehicle
- Measures new padding covering materials and cuts them to required dimensions, using knife or shears.
- Sews covering material together, using sewing machine
- Fits covering to seat frame and secures it with glue tacks
- Strong interest in automotive design and production
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work closely with others when required
- Be self-motivated and innovative
- Automotive experience preferred
- Attention to detail and quality is a must.
- Prior upholstery experience is highly preferred, but we will train someone who is motivated to learn.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with ability to read, speak, and understand English.
- Mechanical aptitude and strong manual dexterity.
- Hardware recognition skills.
- Part number identification skills
- Ability to use air, power and manual hand tools.
- Ability to follow instruction and work well in a team environment.
- Displays a high degree of integrity, honesty and takes responsibility for one’s own actions; shows consistency between words and actions
- Ability to stand for 8 or more hours per day.
Education, Experience and
High school diploma
- Years of experience: Some experience working with upholstery in a warehouse or factory setting
- Computer proficiency a plus
- Dedicated to business and willing to adjust schedule and hours as needed
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Performing tasks in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movements.
- No physical limitations that limit the ability to carry and move furniture weighing up to 130 pounds.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an essential function of this job.
Shift: Day Job (1st)
This is an entry-level position starting at $10/hour. You must be able to perform the above duties with minimal supervision. This is small-to-medium parts assembly in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume or apply in person.
One week paid vacation is available after one year of employment. Opportunities for growth will be available for exemplary performance.
Apply Now: Please include the following information: 1) when you can start (if chosen), 2) written
examples of your ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, 3) what city you live in, 4) and if you
Please send us your RESUME to the email link above and include professional references.
Please DO NOT RESPOND to this ad if you are not ready to go to work.
● Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
● do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Premium Seat Sales Intern
Live Nation Entertainment is the world's leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world's top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors.
Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world's top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors. Who are you? Passionate and motivated.
Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on The Role:
The Live Nation – Connecticut Premium Seats Sales Department is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in working within the very heart of the entertainment industry As an intern, you would be involved in various aspects of premium seats sales for two venues in Connecticut; Toyota Presents Oakdale Theater and Xfinity Theatre. This position will include involvement with: Responsibilities Assisting Sales Staff (including show days) Assist with recruitment of new VIP clients Provide quality customer service to VIP clients Coordinating ticket orders and tracking Coordinate ticket mailings Internet Research
Must be able to receive academic credit from their college or university prior to starting assignment A degree in Entertainment/Sales or related field is preferred Must be 18 years or older Must be able to commit to a work schedule of 20 hours per week with some availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays are required Must be willing to submit to a background investigation Must be able to show eligibility to work in the United States Reliable transportation Detail-oriented The ability to multi-task efficiently on a daily basis Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace This internship is for college credit and runs for the duration of the term you will receive credit. It is a non-paid position with flexible hours (maximum 20 per week) to reflect the need of your college credit requirements. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICES The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner.
Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms. SDL2017
Sales Role With WSJ Top Real Estate Team
Who We Are: We are recognized by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends as a top 25 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerage brands.
What We're Proud Of: Our awesome team sold more than $300 million in volume and helped over 990 families buy and sell real estate in 2016. We are in business with brilliant team members who think big, act bold, and live large. We love serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate.
Our top producing team is looking for the right individuals who are motivated and determined to add their perspective and hard work to the dynamics of our growing team. One of the unique benefits of working with our team is the incredible amount of resources we invest in developing our most valuable asset, our people!
We make it possible for real estate agents like you, to have access to the best training, leads, and databases.. Not only that but we provide amazing administrative support to help you to be successful in your career!
Resources included but not limited to..
- Best technology to make your job easier
- Best administrative support to keep paperwork off your plate so you can focus on clients
- Best coaching to equip you to be your best self possible
- Best team environment and culture to become part of something bigger
- Best wealth-building opportunities - income opportunity unparalleled in the real estate industry
- Best flexibility to control your income and career growth
ONLY LICENSED POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE!!! You must have or be in the process of obtaining your RE license to join the team.
Are you interested in becoming licensed but don't exactly know where to get started?
Our Keller Williams office holds a career seminar once a month giving you all of the information you need to begin your career in real estate immediately! Save your seat at the link provided: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/real-estate-career-night-tickets-38012759186
Please reply to this ad if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity. Our main goal is to help guide you in the right direction for you and your real estate career.
We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have!
TOP Pay, Regional Dedicated Trucking JOB | Home Weekends
Jump in the driver seat and make the right turn, by joining the J.B. Hunt team!
Our truck driving jobs include a strong freight base with frequent home time, competitive annual earnings and comprehensive benefit offerings, as well as a great team supporting you every mile of the way. Pre-qualify now, call J.B. Hunt at 1-844-###-####. .
Average annual earnings of $60,000
Consistent schedule, pay and time off
Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
Drivers get weekend time off; may get home during week
Benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and a company matched 401k
Drivers on this account will deliver mattresses to various retailers in a 10-state area.
As North America's leading trucking company with over 50 years of transportation logistics experience, J.B. Hunt understands the way of the road and helps drivers transform their driving jobs into rewarding, stable careers. Call us at 1-844-###-####
Associated topics: bus driving, choferes clase a, dedicated driver, doordash delivery driver, haul, home daily driver, hostler driver, route hazardous material, swift driving, van northeast
Janitor / Pressure Washing Position
This position is primarily responsible for basic cleaning: sweeping, mopping or vacuuming floors, dusting, polishing furniture, cleaning glass keeping hotel, office building, apartment house, or similar building in clean and orderly condition and tends furnace, air conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for tenants by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Keep the Entrance of the building clean at all times. This includes spot cleaning of glass doors, moving and cleaning entrance rain mats, and sweeping walks directly in front of the Serviced Facility.
· Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment
· All terrazzo (Carpet) and tile needs be dust mopped and spot mopped when necessary.
· All bright metal work will be maintained free of dirt, cleaned, and polished.
· Waste receptacles will be emptied, wiped clean, and washed when necessary.
· Waste will be removed and placed in designated site.
· Thoroughly clean and sanitize all drinking fountains;
· Dust office furniture, window ledges, and displays as needed;
· Dust mop floors and damp mop all dirty areas;
· Wipe down tables and legs on all floors;
· Vacuum manager's office and any other carpeting in the Serviced Facility;
· Clean mirrors as needed;
· Clean and maintain staircase handrails and glass daily
· Dust all air-conditioning unit vents weekly and Dust light fixtures.
· Clean bathrooms at least twice daily (or as frequently as necessary to address any circumstance requiring cleaning) sweep and wash all lavatory floors using antiseptic liquid detergent.
· Disinfect all commodes, urinals, washbasin and floors.
· Replenish supplies (soaps, towels, toilet tissue, etc.) as frequently as dictated by use.
· Clean the escalator treads
· Risers, side stringers, landing platforms must be cleaned and polished by hand.
· Mixture of ammonia and water shall be used to clean all stainless steel surfaces and landing pads.
· Wipe down elevator doors and moldings, wipe down interior wall and panels of elevator, sweep and polish elevator tracks. Clean the shaft glass and top of the elevator cab. Clean elevator pit.
· High dusting is required, vacuum pack must be used to suck up dust (no re-circulating of dust)
· Awnings or canopies, where present, shall be clean at all times.
· Walls shall be clean and free of dirt, marks, graffiti and scratches.
· Light fixtures and assemblies shall be clean and free of dust.
· Rental car counters shall be clean and free of graffiti, debris, and stains.
· Chairs and seating in the Serviced Facility shall be clean and free of stains.
· Windowsills shall be free of dust.
· Wastebaskets shall be clean and not overflowing.
· As appropriate, floors shall be vacuumed and/or washed and clear of debris.
· Floors shall be dry, free from spills and water,
· Ceilings shall be dust free and unsoiled.
· Telephones shall be clean, and telephone areas shall be clean and free of debris.
· Heating and air conditioning units shall be clean and free of dust.
· Cleans snow and debris from sidewalk.
· Posts signs to advertise vacancies and shows empty apartments to prospective tenants.
PUBLIC RESTROOMS IN FACILITY:
All restrooms shall be cleaned to meet the following standards and maintained to ensure that all customers experience a clean and comfortable environment. In addition to the above standards for the Serviced Facility, the following shall apply to public restrooms.
· Floors shall be clean and free of dust.
· Floors shall be dry, free of spills or water.
· Mirrors shall be free of streaks, smudges and watermarks.
· Sinks shall be clean, and faucets shall have a polished appearance.
· Entrance doors shall be clean.
· Stalls and partitions shall be clean.
· Paper towel holders shall be clean and stocked.
· Urinals shall be clean and free of debris.
· Tiles and walls shall be clean.
· Soap dispensers shall be in working order, supplied with soap, and be clean and free of soap scum.
· Toilets and toilet bowls, including the rim, base, seat, cover, chrome fixtures, hinges and water tank shall have a polished appearance.
· Light fixtures and assemblies shall be clean and free of dust.
· Restroom extract fans shall be clean and in working order,
· Sanitary dispensers shall be clean and stocked.
· Sanitary trash receptacles shall be clean, not overflowing and odor free.
· Baby changing stations shall be clean.
· Trash receptacles shall be emptied in order to prevent the overflow of debris. Paper products shall be provided in adequate quantities to meet normal traffic flow.
· When restrooms are being cleaned, or are closed for any reason, appropriate signage shall advise customers of other restroom in closest proximity.
· Cleaning supplies and equipment shall be stored out of customer's view when not in use and doors to closets kept closed.
· Sanitary seat covers shall be available.
Completion of projects on assigned schedule including Window washing procedures, elevator/escalator cleaning and daily maintenance.
Developments of programs that best use resources of organization.
Prompt recognition of issues in the facility as well as program defects.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Customer Service- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
· Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
· Oral Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
· Written Communication- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
· Diversity- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
· Ethics- Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments.
· Motivation- Sets and achieves challenging goals; Measures self against standard of excellence.
· Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
· Professionalism- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure.
· Quality- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Quantity- Completes work in timely manner; Works quickly.
· Safety and Security- Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Adaptability- Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather); working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Create "JOBS" that has a positive "IMPACT" on local "Economy's Growth Margin" each year, regardless of the geographical locations!
Provide UNLIMITED WORK for Small Businesses in their LOCAL Communities , through our Workforce Development Community Service Program (WDCSP)
Billing Operations Supervisor
Billing isn't at the top of any rehab therapists list of favorite things to do which is exactly why they come to us. The WebPT Billing Service takes a lot of billing tasks off our Members plates which gives them more time to do what they love: treat and heal their patients. As the Billing Service Operations Supervisor, you'll make sure our entire billing department runs like a well-oiled machine so that all of our Members billing process run like well-oiled machines, too. To rock this role, you've gotta not only know billing backwards and forwards, but also be a confident, effective team leader. Think you fit the bill (see what we did there)? Great! Then you might just be the supervisor were looking for.
- Organize and manage our team of all-star billing reps like a hall-of-fame coach.
- Clearly communicate roles and responsibilities, establish individual goals, monitor productivity, conduct formal performance reviews, and provide guidance and feedback as necessary.
- Keep a pulse on department metrics and make adjustments accordingly.
- Continually evaluate billing operations and make suggestions for improvement.
- Lead all billing operations team meetings.
- Know revenue cycle management like the back of your hand, and be our Members RCM hero.
- Throw business casual to the wind. We want casual-casual. Rock flip-flops and jeans. We don't care, so long as you do good work and enjoy yourself.
- Be ready to fly by the seat of your pants. This role is ever-evolving just like WebPT so while you don't need to be Cirque du Soleil flexible, we may occasionally ask you to do a few cartwheels, or at least try some things outside of your wheelhouse.
Abilities and Knowledge
- Know a thing or two about billing software preferably AdvancedMD and patient billing and American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) processes.
- Have a knack for decoding legalese specifically, federal and state electronic medical record regulations and applying it to your role.
- Showcase your inner tech nerd. We need someone who's comfortable with cloud-based technology and web tools.
- Be a natural-born educator. Knowledge is power, and were all about empowerment.
- Talk nerdy to meer, all of us. Know your stuff and talk about it confidently, accurately, and honestly.
- Wear a whistle not literally, but figuratively (unless you really like whistles; that's cool). Were looking for a natural coach someone who can effectively, positively, and confidently lead a large team of 20-plus employees and a customer base with thousands of clinics.
- Juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously. Bonus points if you can actually juggle like a real circus performer.
- Rock the mic like a vandal not just in karaoke, but in all forms of communication (i.e., talk well and write good stuff). Were talking impeccable communication skills and grammatical knowledge. You're representing the WebPT brand, and we take our voice seriously.
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable. In short, own your role entirely, while being open to critiques, suggestions, and new ideas.
- Live for details and keep a constant eye out for opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Be passionate about customer service. You love helping people, and you constantly strive to deliver great solutions as quickly as possible.
- Know the ropes of the rehab therapy community and the day-to-day operations of a large PT, OT, or SLP clinic.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves. We have a lot of brass tacks here, and we like to get down to em.
- Remain cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Jibe with our culture. Were talkin' energy, integrity, positivity, and a passion for helping people. Bring all that and a bag of chips. Seriously, we love chips.
Education and Experience
- At least five years of physical/rehab therapy industry experience
- At least five years of progressive leadership responsibility
- A bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise RCM software
- Knowledge of compliance regulations that affect the rehab therapy industry
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will not be exposed to weather conditions, and the noise level is usually moderate.
WebPT will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may occasionally need to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; or taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities, including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Imlay City, MI production workers needed! Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. is looking for people for 1st and 2nd shift for our Imlay City manufacturing client. Fast paced work, with some areas being physically demanding. Company is making headrests, seat bottoms and backs, latches, etc. Overtime is available and mandatory. $10.00 hour plus 50 cents increase at 30 days. For more information contact our office at 989-575-0010. You can fill out an application at -- www.cornerstone-staffing.com or submit your resume to Marlette@cornerstone-staffing.com
- Must be willing to submit to pre-employment screening
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds throughout the shift
- Steel toed boots/shoes are mandatory -- other PPE will be supplied
- Good attendance is a must
Contact us today if interested!
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Automotive Technician-Stokes Honda North
BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
A Mechanical Technician is responsible for the actual service and/or repair of vehicles assigned to him by service management (Service Manager, Assistant Service Manager, or Group Leader).
- Properly complete the services and/or repairs for which the technician is trained and qualified as assigned by service management (Service Manager, Assistant Service Manager, or Group Leader).
- Assist the dealership in its efforts to achieve a high level customer satisfaction through proper repair procedures, attitudes, and communication.
- Complete all work according to the applicable safety requirements and published procedures. Wear the appropriate eye, ear, or skin safety protection where necessary. Report any unsafe circumstances to management immediately.
- Maintain an inventory of mechanical tools needed to perform the work for which the technician is trained and qualified that are not normally inventoried by the service department as "Special Service Tools".
- Properly use the Special Service Tools, shop equipment, and repair manuals provided by the service department. Return them to their assigned location after use.
- Produce high quality work that evidences pride of workmanship. Perform a quality control inspection on every vehicle, test drive vehicles where necessary, and seek the assistance of the Group Leader when any repair is questionable. Give top priority to any job that has returned due to improper repair or diagnosis.
- Ensure that every customer's vehicle is returned to them as clean as it was prior to being serviced or repaired. Use fender covers, seat covers, floor mats, and other precautions to prevent the vehicle from getting damaged. Have vehicles washed as necessary.
- Participate in the technical training as assigned by management and utilize it to the best of one's ability.
- Actively participate in the Manufacture's Technician Certification Program and continually upgrade skills in an effort to earn and maintain Master Technician status.
- Review the technical service bulletins and other publications as assigned by management.
- Perform all mechanical repair work in an area of the shop that is designated by management.Maintain assigned work space in an organized and clean manner. Participate in cleaning the group area on a daily basis before departing from work.
- Utilize parts requisition forms for procuring parts from the parts department. Provide complete vehicle and customer information for special order parts.
- Show common courtesy to all customers and dealership personnel.
- Make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.Provide complete and accurate written explanations on the repair order to describe the work that was performed.
- Punch on and off of every repair order to reflect the amount of time spent on each job.Comply with the dealership's policy for establishing flat rate time for all repair work and maintenance services.
- Provide the administrative assistance necessary to complete warranty repair orders and other tasks assigned by management.
- Utilize the appropriate check sheets when performing pre-delivery services, used car vehicle inspections, 27 point vehicle inspections, and periodic maintenance services.
- Maintain personal cleanliness, grooming, and uniform standards according to departmental policies.
- Arrive at work, take breaks, and depart work at the times designated by management.
- Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner. Handle all toxic chemicals and hazardous waste according the to the dealership's current policies and procedures.
- Constructively communicate with other dealership personnel as required to satisfy customer needs.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its employees, or customers.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OR DEMANDS:
- Standing: Must be able to work in a standing position up to 8 hours per day in 4 hour intervals on concrete and asphalt surfaces.
- Sitting: Certain mechanical tasks may require the technician to work in the sitting position up to 3 hour intervals with mobility breaks as necessary. Sitting surfaces will depend on the tasks being performed.
- Walking: Various tasks will require walking as much as 100 yards on concrete or asphalt surfaces. 10-20% of the day requires walking in multiple increments.
- Changing Positions: Flexibility is allowed in making frequent position changes (standing, sitting, and walking) as necessary to physically perform routine mechanical tasks.
- Carrying/Lifting: 80-90% of the day will be spent carrying objects that weigh less than 10 lbs. Less than 5% of the day will be spent lifting objects that weigh over 10 lbs. but not more than 50 lbs. These objects may come in various shapes and sizes. If the object is too bulky or heavy, the technician must seek assistance.
- Pushing/Pulling: Various types of equipment (e.g., engine hoist, floor jacks, engine analyzer, air hoses, etc.) will require pushing and/or pulling. Pushing is also required when moving inoperative vehicles. Some objects will require up to 50 lbs. of torque or effort for 100 feet or less. Pushing/pulling activities are required 10-15% of the day.
- Bending/Twisting: The ability to bend and/or twist from either waist, knees, neck, back, or arms is required 100% of the time while performing repair operations. 80-90% of the day will be spent performing repair operations.
- Reaching/Handling: All repair operations will require the use of hands and arms. 90% extension, contraction of arms and 180 degree rotation of hands/arms will be necessary to perform routine job tasks. 80-90% of the day will require various reaching/handling functions.
- Climbing: Technicians may be required to service vehicle roof panel accessories or modified equipment installed on customer vehicles. These repairs may involve ascending and descending stairs or a ladder of some type.
- Crawling/Kneeling: Crawling and/or kneeling are required when positioning a floor jack or hydraulic lift on concrete surfaces. Some crawling and/or kneeling may also be necessary to inspect under a vehicle at ground level. This function may be necessary 10-12 times a day in 1-5 minute increments.
Stokes Automotive Group/Stokes Hodges Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Stokes Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Operator - GPS Rover Or Machine Control
Responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and productive manner. Heavy equipment may include, but is not limited to trucks, front-end loaders, dozers, graders, scrapers, blades, backhoes, excavators. An equipment operator will be assigned to a variety of jobs ranging from heavy highway, underground utilities, industrial, renewable energy, mining, site work, street improvements, waste water treatment plants, landfills and airport projects.
- Operates assigned equipment according to applicable policies and procedures: assures safety standards are maintained.
- Takes actions to avoid potential hazards and obstructions such as utility lines, other equipment, other workers, and falling objects.
- Completes general labor assignments, and assists other field personnel as required.
- Operates water equipment to perform specific operations as assigned professionally & efficiently.
- Completes daily walk-around inspections of equipment to insure unit is in good operating condition and reports problems found to Supervisor and or Shop.
- Keeps records of material and equipment usage and problems encountered.
- Maintains the cleanliness of assigned equipment.
- Works with and monitors fellow workers to insure safety and productivity.
- Assists with repair and or maintenance of equipment as needed.
- Completes general labor assignments, and assists other field personnel as required.
· Performs pre task planning tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a safety sensitive position
- Must comply with all company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work safely in both heavy vehicular and pedestrian traffic areas.
- Strong organizational, follow-through, and communication skills.
- High degree of professionalism, and strong work ethic.
- Superior attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work well in teams as well as independently and with minimal supervision.
- Meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to utilize the available time to organize, and complete work within given deadlines.
- Valid driver license with acceptable driving record in accordance with CSW policy.
Education and Experience:
- GED or High School diploma as a minimum.
- CAT heavy equipment experience preferred.
- Three (3) + years of Heavy Civil / Horizontal Construction required.
- Trimble GPS experience required.
- Trench Safety, Competent person, MSHA & OSHA training is highly preferred.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Minimum 40 hours per week.
- Some weekend and night work required depending on job requirements.
- Extensive travel to jobsites nationwide may be required.
- Working outdoors in inclement climate.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and adhere to applicable safety policies.
- Acceptable level of correctable vision for Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral and Depth Perception.
- Hearing sufficient for being aware of back-up alarms, hearing equipment and for normal conversations.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Hard hat, safety glasses, safety vest, steel toe boots, seat belt, gloves, etc.
- Use of both arms and legs required.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds or more, climb, bend, stoop and stand for long periods of time under adverse field conditions.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Recognized in 2006-2016 as one of the Valley's Best Places to Work and in 2005-2016 with Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Awards as one of Arizona’s top 50 privately held companies, CSW Contractors has the commitment to employees and organizational excellence necessary for continued success.
Vision Transportation s a school bus company proudly serving the Elk River, Rogers and Zimmerman school districts. We are presently looking for a full-time detailer to maintain our bus and vehicle fleet. This position will primarily work out of our Rogers location with some travel to other locations as required.
Maintains the Vision fleet in top condition by cleaning the interior and exterior of all vehicles and performing light repairs.
-Cleans vehicles inside and outside regularly to Vision standards. This includes but is not limited to: sweeping, mopping, washing and waxing.
-Removes vinyl graphics and decals.
-Maintains a safe and clean work area.
-Assists technicians as needed with light repair work.
-Moves vehicles between job and work area.
-Uses shop tools and cleaning tools as needed.
-Communicates professionally with others.
-Assists in procuring parts needed for work area; pick-up and deliver parts and buses as needed.
-Documents work in company maintenance repair records.
-Light body work and touch-up to bumpers, rims, seat legs and missing paint to maintain cleanliness and reduce rust on the fleet.
-Cleans other vehicles outside Vision fleet as assigned.
-Drives a bus route and other tasks as requested.
Education & Certifications Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Technical or vocational training preferred
· CDL Operator’s license with required endorsements
Experience & Skills Required:
· Valid driver’s license
· Able to work in and foster a team oriented environment
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions (include amount of travel):
· Maintenance shop environment
· Clean multiple buses, vans or other vehicles as assigned daily inside or outside (as weather permits)
· Travel locally between multiple locations
· Ability to lift 65 pounds
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!