Automobile Accessories Installer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Accessories Installer
Marine Electronics AND Accessories Installer
Looking for an experienced Marine Electronics and Accessories Installer. Must have prior experience installing current integrated electronics systems, including radar, autopilot, and thru-hull transducers. Experience in installing marine accessories including trolling motor systems and Power poles also required. Must be willing to service customer boats on the road when necessary. Competitive pay and full benefits offered.
Established in the late 70's by Mark "Trapper" Travis, Trapper Custom Marine originally began as a custom boat outfitter in St. Petersburg, Florida, offering one-of-a-kind rigging and electronics installations. He moved TCM to Marco Island in 1988 and became Marco Island's first full-time Yamaha Outboard Dealer. Over the past 28 plus years, TCM has grown into a Full Service and motor dealership, offering a full selection of quality boats and the reliability of Yamaha outboards - all while staying true to the origins of the business by maintaining our Custom Rigging Shop, where our attention to detail is unmatched. In 2003, Mark was joined by his sons, Neil and Jason, both former Coast Guard officers, who run the business with their late father's guiding philosophy - which is also TCM's core value - making sure our customers are happy.
Aftermarket Accessory Installer
Installs accessories and aftermarket equipment in accordance with manufacturers and shop quality expectations and time standards. Positions available in Oakdale, Burnsville and Blaine MN.
Qualified candidates must possess: attention to detail, high quality workmanship, effective communication, world class customer service skills and the ability to work independently and as a team member. Prior automotive experience is helpful but is not required. WE have outstanding training opportunities available to those willing to grow.
Apply @ Radco.com/apply
apply today: Radco.com/apply
Sales Associate Car Audio / Truck Accessories & A Car Stereo Installer
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We find solutions to your custom wants and needs. Whether you would like a video system for that long trip with the kids, or you can't stand getting into that cold car in the morning, Bumper to Bumper can help! Let us be your first, and last stop for all of your custom audio/video/performance and accessory needs!
Interior Accessory Installer
Responsibilities include installing shelving, closet organization systems, shower doors and mirrors & bath accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Loads and logs materials onto truck and makes notation of returned materials
· Able to read and erect shelving template
· Drill and install all hardware accurately
· Attaches all necessary hardware correctly
· Install bath accessories
· Erect custom shelving units
· Install custom mirrors
· Completes other duties as assigned
· High school diploma/ GED preferred
· Experience in the construction/ Carpentry industry preferred
· Prior glass work experience preferred
· Possess a valid driver’s license.
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a diverse environment.
· Willingness to be diversified and trained in different divisions
· Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Must be able to drive a car and be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Works in a construction environment, generally indoors.
Paid Time off starting at 90 days, insurance, dental, 401(k), company paid life insurance, supplemental life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid holidays.
Employees are paid a training hourly rate commensurate with experience. After training period, piece rate is paid at a per square foot of installed material per day, plus travel time for jobs outside the immediate area. Overtime is also paid at time and half for hours over 40.
Hours at Monday through Friday, 6:45 start time. Ending time will depend on amount of work given for the day. Some weekend work is required depending on the amount of work we have to get done
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Installed Building Products has over 125+ locations throughout the United States. We are the second largest insulation installer in the U.S. residential new construction market.
We offer a diverse portfolio of products for new and existing residential, multifamily, and commercial building projects. We specialize in insulation, and install a number of additional products including garage doors, siding, gutters, shower doors, mirrors, bath hardware, closets and shelving, door locksets and fireplaces.
IBP prides itself on our longstanding relationships with leading builders in markets nationwide. Integrity is the cornerstone of those relationships and our business. Our comprehensive training, knowledge of local building codes, and strong manufacturer relationships deliver smooth, hassle free results. And service at the local level is the quality that keeps our customers coming back time after time.
We believe in fostering leadership at the local level through comprehensive training and a national support system. Our mission consists of three guiding principles: personal integrity, customer satisfaction and a passion for excellence. Quite simply, we strive to be the recognized industry leader in every market we serve.
Automotive Accessories Installer
Chux Trux is looking for a high-energy, automotive enthusiast with a high mechanical aptitude or experience installing car, truck and Jeep parts and accessories for our Kansas City, Mo. (northland) and Olathe, Ks. locations.
If you have a positive outlook, excellent mechanical skills, and can continually meet or exceed allotted installation times, we need to talk.
Supports each category of our Company Philosophy:
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Does things right
- Does the right thing
- Treats others as they want to be treated
- Under-promise & Over-deliver in everything you do.
- Has a whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Makes intelligent decisions
- Holds themselves and others accountable to the rest of the team – not making excuses for errors.
- Is respectful towards customers and coworkers
- Shows honesty in all regards, never doing anything to create doubt of their integrity
- Install items per the manufacturers instructions and communicates with the Shop Manager & Customer Service Writer over any potential problems. Reads and follows special requests or instructions on the work order, as well
- Is courteous to all customers and fellow associates
- Shows pride in their work because theirs and CHUX TRUX reputation is on every item that they are involved in.
- Can work at a reasonable pace without sacrificing the quality of the installation.
- Keeps a clean work area (picks up tools after every install, sweeps floor, trash, etc.)
- Contributes to the overall cleanliness of the installation bays, benches, trash removed and trash corral doors closed during the day and checked prior to leaving each night, floors swept.
- Show’s respect for the customer’s vehicle and takes the necessary precautions to protect it from any damage during an installation (seat covers, air lines)
- Pays attention to the details (i.e. using tire shine when installing tires or wheels, seat covers in trucks, test fitting parts/wheels before installing/mounting, etc.)
- Maintains a professional attitude while at work (no goofing off in shop, etc.).
- Keeps personal visits and phone calls to a minimum, and keeps acquaintances out of shop areas.
- Continually participates in training by watching and assisting other installers during unfamiliar or new product installs.
- Explains to customer what we installed, how it went on, warranty if applicable, and get approval from customer. Do this with each install upon completion
- Helps keep shop inventory to appropriate levels.
- Completely follows all shop procedures (having work double checked to eliminate comebacks, test fitting wheels, etc.)
- Cleans and tests installed part before signing work order
- Helps to monitor work orders for completeness and initials work orders when complete
- Tackles other tasks assigned with enthusiasm
- Give broken tools to store manager for repair or replacement
- Performs installations carefully and accurately the first time without a need for returns or comebacks for adjustments or re-installations
- Installer comes up with solutions to a problem on their own before asking the supervisor for help
- Puts corporate identification decals on the installed product
- Checks and completes vehicle inspection report in full and notifies supervisor immediately of damage
- Demonstrates knowledge of how the product works and the maintenance required as indicated by the manufacturer
Safety, Tools & Equipment
- Safety must come first. (Wears safety glasses, safety's on lifts, wears earplugs, etc.)
- Demonstrates an understanding of the operation and structure of the tools, and maintains them as required
- Takes care of company equipment (oiling shop tools, keeps tools clean, drains compressor, etc.)
- Is Careful not to lose or break tools
- Demonstrates knowledge of the proper operating procedures for each piece of equipment and is careful not to abuse or damage them
- Demonstrates an awareness of the high cost of repairing or replacing the equipment and does whatever possible to minimize repairs and extends the life of the equipment
- Uses protective eyewear on installations requiring drilling or grinding
- Uses shop supplies for the purposes they are designed for without waste and returns unused portions to their proper storage location
- Demonstrates an awareness and concern for the safety of fellow workers
- Give broken tools to store manager for repair or replacement (if owned by the company)
Interpersonal Skills & Communication
- Has a positive outlook with a willingness to change, open to new ideas, policies, procedures; Handles pressure and uncertainty. Adjusts work plans to meet changing Company needs, showing flexibility; all with a positive attitude
- Communicates providing accurate information, completes assignments On time, responds to emails in a timely manner
- Actively listens to others, seeks feedback, handles constructive criticism with an open mind; builds relationships with others where lacking
- Cooperation and flexibility; works helpfully with others in/outside his/her department. Responds to requests from other departments with the “big picture” in mind. Helps others with their jobs inside/outside their department. Actively contributes to team’s goals. Shares information with other company stores as well as their own.
- Is punctual to work with no unexcused absences or tardiness Is at their assigned work area when they are scheduled to begin, is on time or EARLY for meetings. Consistently completes assignments on time. Adheres to work rules. Delivers “8 hours of work for 8 hours of pay”.
- Interest and willingness to learn; does what needs to be done without being asked. Takes independent action. Anticipates potential problems/opportunities and OFFERS THEIR SOLUTIONS and/or asks the rest of the team for a solution. Requires little/infrequent Supervision to be productive. Seeks additional assignments when other tasks are completed. Overcomes obstacles with a positive attitude – with a “results focused” mentality.
- Has necessary job skills & knowledge to do the job; understands & stays current on new procedures, required duties, responsibilities, and skills. Product knowledge is paramount for this position, including installation knowledge. Training scores should be taken into account, but is only a small portion of this category. Actively participates in shop meetings to gain/share more knowledge
- Assists others with installs when needed or when not currently working on a truck already.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Fun at work. We work really hard, but we also like to have fun.
- 5-day workweek (unless you are covering for one of your team members)
- Good starting pay - $15 per hour
- Bonus plan - great potential tiered bonuses based on how well we do as a team
- Casual dress code
- Great benefits after 90 days:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays - 6 per year
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Paid bereavement leave
- Quarterly company outings
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerPost a Job
Automotive Accessory Installer Oxnard Ca And Up DOE
HIRING Automotive Accessory Installers Motivated Ready to Work!!!
Ability to remove and re-install automotive exterior and interior panels in quality manner.
Ability to install complex automotive accessories per manufacture specs.
Self-motivated with ability to operate in fast paced deadline driven environment.
Adhere to established quality, environmental and safety standards.
Maintain working area in a clean and safe condition.
Conduct self in professional manner and work well with others.
Ability to keep up with and meet daily production standards and work overtime when needed.
Knowledge of use of hand tools
Must supply and maintain own tools.
Strong work history (including good attendance and safety record)
50 pound lifting requirement
Must be a self-starter with the ability to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations while
working in a team environment.
Ability to read, write and understand detailed instructions
Ability to drive both automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Preferred
Valid driver's license and safe driving record.
Please send resume or call Alexandro at
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at
Post a Job
Automotive Accessory Installer
Automotive Accessory Installer
salary:$13 per hour
date posted:Wednesday, July 26, 2017
job type:Temp to Perm
Randstad is hiring Automotive Accessory Installers to support a vehicle processing company located on Blount Island in Jacksonville, FL. This job placement can become long term employment with our client subject to your performance within your 90 day probation period with Randstad. The available hours are: 6AM-2:30 Monday through Saturday. You must be flexible to work overtime hours as we can work up to 5:00PM and on Sundays. Beginning pay rate is $13 per hour. The Automotive Accessory Installer associate's responsibility is to install accessories on Mazda or Mitsubishi vehicles imported from Japan. You must have the reading and comprehension level to understand installation instructions provided with every accessory part. This is a fast paced production facility that has high demands with minimal errors.
Location: Blount Island in Jacksonville, FL
Hours: Working hours can be between 6AM and 5PM Monday through Sunday
Temporary to permanent employment with client
Great benefits package (medical, dental, 401k, discounts on services)
If hired by client, full benefits are offered as well as the opportunity to make commission
installing accessories on Mazda or Mitsubishi vehicles
keeping work area clean
reading instruction manuals and work orders
working with QC inspector to ensure quality
keeping damages minimal and cars clean when working on them
Working hours: Mon thru Sun
--Able to operate a stick shift (manual transmission)
--Ability to install car parts and accessories utilizing manuals and templates
--Reading and comprehension level to understand installation instructions
--Knowing how to operate mechanical tools, such as drills and impact guns
--Knowledge of automotive electrical components
--Experience with radio change outs, remote starts, park assist, trailer hitches, spoilers and roof racks
--Attentive to details
--Must be able to operate a stick shift
--Must have a valid TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential)
--Must be able to provide your own tools
--Must be authorized to work in the USA.
--Must submit to a background check and drug screen
--Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 4 points in last 3 years
--Must be at least 18 years of age
--Must be able to lift 50 pounds
--Must be able to bend and stoop for up to 10 hours a day
We hope you're excited about this opportunity. To take the next step, please apply. It will only take a few minutes to create a profile and upload your resume. Once we have your application, you can expect to hear back from us within 2-3 business days. Thank you for your interest in Randstad. To schedule an interview, email your resume to or call/text 904-357
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Post a Job
Sr Merchandise Planner For Luxury Women's Luxury Apparel & Accessories In Denver CO
- Minimum of 5 years prior experience in retail allocation, planning or buying.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of personal computers with experience in the use of such programs as Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong business analytical skills to achieve Sales and Gross Margin goals.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in the luxury retail
- Knowledge of ERP Software like Aptos
- Availability to travel.
Accessories Technician BMW
ACCESSORIES TECHNICIAN - BMW, ROLLS-ROYCE & MINI COOPER
This opportunityprovided by another Elite Client of NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc.
NOW Hiring Heroes, Inc. – Profile. We are a small, elite recruiting and staffing agency that focuses on people before profits and quality before quantity. Attracting world-class talent and recruiting elite candidates for the benefit of our clients is what we do best. We spend 100% of our time cultivating relationships with career seeking professionals, passive candidates and some of the most culturally diverse and talented people in the country. Our clients are comprised of highly respected and globally recognized Fortune 500 companies and industry leading small and mid-sized organizations that have made a commitment to invest in their most precious asset.... Their People
We are not a temporary agency, day labor firm or assignment driven employment agency.
CLIENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Our Client has been a leader in the global automotive service industry for over 50 years. With multiple locations in the United States and Mexico, Our Client is one of the largest auto processors in North America
They offer a variety of services to their import and export customers, including but not limited to:
- Vehicle Storage
- Engine Coating
- Rail Loading/Unloading
- Full-Service Body Shop
- Parts Handling
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Terminal Services, Import/Export
- High & Heavy Cargo Handling
- And more.....
- Clean and Valid Driver’s License
- Pay Rate $10 - $12 per hour to start.
- Clean Background Check with no Felonies
- Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Ability to work from 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM Monday- Friday
- Ability to work mandatory overtime Monday- Friday (7:00 AM - 5:45 PM) and Saturday 7:00 AM - 3:45 PM
- Mechanical aptitude or background preferred
Use this link to see the full TWIC Card application instructions and locations to process - or copy and paste this address into your browser https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/
The primary duties of the Installation and Repair Technician will be to install exterior and interior accessories that the customer purchased as an upgrade on their BMW. Fix any minor Interior or Exterior imperfections that were identified by the inspection department. Buff out any minor imperfections in the exterior paint. You may also be involved with any of the following duties:
- Vehicle Reconditioning
- Under-seal and Engine Coating
- Wrap Guard
- Mechanical Repairs
- Digital Cellular Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Washing Services
- Quality and Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Accessory Installation
- Detail/Cleaning Services
- Protective Coatings
- Must be very meticulous and detail oriented at all times.
- Be able to work in a high volume fast paced environment, completing tasks in a highly efficient and time sensitive manner.
- Must be a team player!
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be a fast learner. You will be completely trained on your specific scope of work.
This is an opportunity to grow with an industry leader that has huge potential for advancement. Once you have become highly proficient and quality focused in your area of the processing facility you will be cross-trained in other areas of the facility. Many if not all of their employees at the Brunswick, GA location have worked their way up to different areas of the facility and have become BMW Mechanics, BMW Automotive Programmers or BMW Automotive Paint Technicians. The Executive Vice President of this facility started out as a porter, driving cars off the ships 38 years ago.
We are not a temporary agency, day labor firm or assignment driven employment agency. We only work with a very select group of clients that have made a commitment to offer long-term career building opportunities to our candidates. Every client goes through an in-depth screening process prior to any agreement for us to provide services and every candidate is fully vetted by way of our proprietary screening process before we will move forward. We stay pro-actively engaged to the trends and ever changing dynamics of our client’s respective industries and then leverage our vast network to identify, attract, recruit, and ultimately deliver highly sought after, talented and genuinely good, hard-working people.
Our Process Produces Measurable Results for Industry Leading Companies and Has Changed the Lives Our Most Deserving Americans. The end result is that we have helped our clients create a veteran hiring initiative that taps into the finest men and women that our country has to offer. Our clients have made an educated business decision to cultivate the next generation of leaders from within their organization. Leaders that understand the meaning of sacrifice, commitment, hard work, and loyalty. These are the companies that have invested in their most precious asset and will reap the rewards for years to come.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain an EEO work environment at all times. For more information on our EOE policy please follow this link.
Post a Job
Automobile Finisher Lite Manufacturing
We manufacture wheelchair accessible minivans with ramps. We are looking for 1 or 2 finishers to put the vans back together after they are converted. This involves installing premade sub-assemblies, installing some carpet, some very light wiring, etc. We will train you. It's not a vey high skilled job, but some mechanical knowledge and tool use are probably needed and some electrical knowledge (finding a short) is a big plus. A good attitude also helps. Our hours are 7:00-3:30 M-F. We offer 2 paid weeks a year and some weeks you can leave early Fridays if the vans are finished. Must be able to pass a drug test and show up on time.