Automobile Accessories Installer Job Description Sample
Marine Electronics AND Accessories Installer
Looking for an experienced Marine Electronics and Accessories Installer. Must have prior experience installing current integrated electronics systems, including radar, autopilot, and thru-hull transducers. Experience in installing marine accessories including trolling motor systems and Power poles also required. Must be willing to service customer boats on the road when necessary. Competitive pay and full benefits offered.
Established in the late 70's by Mark "Trapper" Travis, Trapper Custom Marine originally began as a custom boat outfitter in St. Petersburg, Florida, offering one-of-a-kind rigging and electronics installations. He moved TCM to Marco Island in 1988 and became Marco Island's first full-time Yamaha Outboard Dealer. Over the past 28 plus years, TCM has grown into a Full Service and motor dealership, offering a full selection of quality boats and the reliability of Yamaha outboards - all while staying true to the origins of the business by maintaining our Custom Rigging Shop, where our attention to detail is unmatched. In 2003, Mark was joined by his sons, Neil and Jason, both former Coast Guard officers, who run the business with their late father's guiding philosophy - which is also TCM's core value - making sure our customers are happy.
Cnc-Probe, Toolsetter, And Accessories Installer
Installation and service of work piece probes, contact tool setters, and laser tool setters.
Candidate must have knowledge of CNC controls.
Candidate must have knowledge of G-code programming and Macro programming.
PLC experience a plus.
Military candidates will have priority.
Light travel required.
Automobile Alarm Installer
Our client is looking for Automobile Installers. You will be working at an automobile dealership installing auto alarms at their facility.
Description of Job Duties Alarm Installers install audio and vehicle disabling security equipment that emits audio horn or siren sounds and disables the vehicle to prevent a vehicle from theft and vandalism. An Alarm Installer typically installs between 10 to 15 vehicles during a typical 8-10 hour workday. Typical job-related tasks include the following: • Assemble alarm systems and splice alarm components with use of pliers, knives, strippers and crimpers used to connect components, connectors, alarms and other related
Automotive Suspension And Accessories Installer
Chux Trux is looking for a high-energy, automotive enthusiast with a high mechanical aptitude or experience, installing car, truck and Jeep parts and accessories, suspension lift kits and more. You must be willing to work at any of our Kansas City stores, but our current opening is for our Olathe, KS. location.
If you have a positive outlook, excellent mechanical skills, and can continually meet or exceed allotted installation times, we need to talk.
Supports each category of our Company Philosophy:
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Does things right
- Does the right thing
- Treats others as they want to be treated
- Under-promise & Over-deliver in everything you do.
- Has a whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Makes intelligent decisions
- Holds themselves and others accountable to the rest of the team – not making excuses for errors.
- Is respectful towards customers and coworkers
- Shows honesty in all regards, never doing anything to create doubt of their integrity
- Install items per the manufacturers instructions and communicates with the Shop Manager & Customer Service Writer over any potential problems. Reads and follows special requests or instructions on the work order, as well
- Is courteous to all customers and fellow associates
- Shows pride in their work because theirs and CHUX TRUX reputation is on every item that they are involved in.
- Can work at a reasonable pace without sacrificing the quality of the installation.
- Keeps a clean work area (picks up tools after every install, sweeps floor, trash, etc.)
- Contributes to the overall cleanliness of the installation bays, benches, trash removed and trash corral doors closed during the day and checked prior to leaving each night, floors swept.
- Show’s respect for the customer’s vehicle and takes the necessary precautions to protect it from any damage during an installation (seat covers, air lines)
- Pays attention to the details (i.e. using tire shine when installing tires or wheels, seat covers in trucks, test fitting parts/wheels before installing/mounting, etc.)
- Maintains a professional attitude while at work (no goofing off in shop, etc.).
- Keeps personal visits and phone calls to a minimum, and keeps acquaintances out of shop areas.
- Continually participates in training by watching and assisting other installers during unfamiliar or new product installs.
- Explains to customer what we installed, how it went on, warranty if applicable, and get approval from customer. Do this with each install upon completion
- Helps keep shop inventory to appropriate levels.
- Completely follows all shop procedures (having work double checked to eliminate comebacks, test fitting wheels, etc.)
- Cleans and tests installed part before signing work order
- Helps to monitor work orders for completeness and initials work orders when complete
- Tackles other tasks assigned with enthusiasm
- Give broken tools to store manager for repair or replacement
- Performs installations carefully and accurately the first time without a need for returns or comebacks for adjustments or re-installations
- Installer comes up with solutions to a problem on their own before asking the supervisor for help
- Puts corporate identification decals on the installed product
- Checks and completes vehicle inspection report in full and notifies supervisor immediately of damage
- Demonstrates knowledge of how the product works and the maintenance required as indicated by the manufacturer
Safety, Tools & Equipment
- Safety must come first. (Wears safety glasses, safety's on lifts, wears earplugs, etc.)
- Demonstrates an understanding of the operation and structure of the tools, and maintains them as required
- Takes care of company equipment (oiling shop tools, keeps tools clean, drains compressor, etc.)
- Is Careful not to lose or break tools
- Demonstrates knowledge of the proper operating procedures for each piece of equipment and is careful not to abuse or damage them
- Demonstrates an awareness of the high cost of repairing or replacing the equipment and does whatever possible to minimize repairs and extends the life of the equipment
- Uses protective eyewear on installations requiring drilling or grinding
- Uses shop supplies for the purposes they are designed for without waste and returns unused portions to their proper storage location
- Demonstrates an awareness and concern for the safety of fellow workers
- Give broken tools to store manager for repair or replacement (if owned by the company)
Interpersonal Skills & Communication
- Has a positive outlook with a willingness to change, open to new ideas, policies, procedures; Handles pressure and uncertainty. Adjusts work plans to meet changing Company needs, showing flexibility; all with a positive attitude
- Communicates providing accurate information, completes assignments On time, responds to emails in a timely manner
- Actively listens to others, seeks feedback, handles constructive criticism with an open mind; builds relationships with others where lacking
- Cooperation and flexibility; works helpfully with others in/outside his/her department. Responds to requests from other departments with the “big picture” in mind. Helps others with their jobs inside/outside their department. Actively contributes to team’s goals. Shares information with other company stores as well as their own.
- Is punctual to work with no unexcused absences or tardiness Is at their assigned work area when they are scheduled to begin, is on time or EARLY for meetings. Consistently completes assignments on time. Adheres to work rules. Delivers “8 hours of work for 8 hours of pay”.
- Interest and willingness to learn; does what needs to be done without being asked. Takes independent action. Anticipates potential problems/opportunities and OFFERS THEIR SOLUTIONS and/or asks the rest of the team for a solution. Requires little/infrequent Supervision to be productive. Seeks additional assignments when other tasks are completed. Overcomes obstacles with a positive attitude – with a “results focused” mentality.
- Has necessary job skills & knowledge to do the job; understands & stays current on new procedures, required duties, responsibilities, and skills. Product knowledge is paramount for this position, including installation knowledge. Training scores should be taken into account, but is only a small portion of this category. Actively participates in shop meetings to gain/share more knowledge
- Assists others with installs when needed or when not currently working on a truck already.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Fun at work. We work really hard, but we also like to have fun.
- 5-day workweek (unless you are covering for one of your team members)
- Good starting pay - $15 per hour
- Bonus plan - great potential tiered bonuses based on how well we do as a team
- Casual dress code
- Great benefits after 90 days:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays - 6 per year
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Paid bereavement leave
- Quarterly company outings
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Automobile Installment Loan Underwriter
Ohio Bank searching for an experienced automobile installment loan underwriter to work in an exciting, up tempo, indirect automobile lending environment in our downtown
- Loan underwriting
In addition to loan underwriting, position is responsible for:
-Overseeing the loan processing/funding department
-Assisting in analysis and development of loan underwriting technology
- Minimum three years automobile loan underwriting, indirect automobile underwriting experience preferred.
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with dealers
- General computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Automobile Internet Manager
Manage all aspects of the internet leads, lead providers, internet processes and sales force.
* Internet Sales Manager must have automobile sales management and in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
* Complete quotes and explain financing / leasing options for New and Used vehicles
* Follow up with prospective customers and return e-mail / voicemail.
* Ensure that the sales force responds to all leads within a 10 minute window
* Support on-line customers by setting appointments
* Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
* If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and build a career working with a proven team with exciting new products, we look forward to talking to you.Internet Sales Manager
* Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Steady work history and commitment to success
* Mastered computer, email and internet proficiency
* Excellent appearance, verbal / written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
* Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
* Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours.
* Valid U.S. drivers license
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DMV screen
Automotive Internet Sales Manager Benefits:
* Full time position
* Salary plus commission
* Monthly performance bonus
* Paid Vacation
* We offer healthcare benefits for our employees
* Dental Insurance
* Employee discounts on purchases and repairs
Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Estimator - Hollow Metal, Hardware And Accessories
Door Supply company searching for Commercial Estimator with a minimum of 3 years experience in takeoffs, bidding, scheduling, and change order process through job completion with Division 8 and Division 10.
Prior experience with Medical and Hospitality projects a plus.
Automobile Purchasing Agent
LUXURY AUTOMOBILE CLUB is a licensed dealership in TX. The headquarter office is located in CA. Our offices are covered seven states of the United States now. Because of the business extension, we would like to invite more AUTO LOVERS to join us as an independent contractor.
JOB POSITION DESCRIBSION
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Must possess a valid driver's license
At least 2 years working experience
Must display a professional appearance and attitude
Proficient communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
No drug users, No criminal history
We covered all the expense of purchase. NO money from your own pocket.
Commission range: $1000~$3000/deal
Regular deal: full commission
Internal deal: 70% of full commission
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1500+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Cash: (Maybe canceled)
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1000+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Applicants that feel they possess the above requirement should send your resume and contact information immediately for consideration or describe more about yourself which normally including the requirements mentioned above. However, if you are not qualified, please do not reply, thanks.
Automobile Dealership Finance / Business Manager | F&I
Are you a Finance Manager that maximizes their pay plan and then get cut by the dealer? Great news, we want you to join our team!
Atlantic Coast Automotive Group in South Florida is currently seeking only the best of the bestF&I Managers to join our team!
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our assets are our people, reputation and capital: We make a concerted effort to identify and recruit the very best person for each job. We hire our people one by one. In a service business we know that without the best people we cannot be the best dealership group. We want to be big enough to handle any request from our customers effectively while being small enough to maintain the personal attention, loyalty, camaraderie, and morale among our employees that we all treasure and that contributes greatly to our success.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for the best of the best Finance Producer (F&I) with a proven and winning track record to join our Team in one of our 9 South Florida locations.
· Sell Finance & Insurance products to customers.
· Maintain impeccable reputation with lenders.
· Produce & submit accurate paperwork for title work and to secure timely funding.
· Meet and exceed monthly objectives.
· Adhere to all state and federal laws and regulations as they apply to Finance & Insurance.
· Maintain an efficient workflow of all finance office processes.
· Adhere to Approved Product and Product Pricing Guidelines.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
· Thorough understanding of retail automotive sales.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of commitment to customer service.
· Detail oriented and excels in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule and multi-task.
· Self-motivated enthusiastic/career oriented presence in a team environment.
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
· Valid driver’s license and good driving record
· Industry best F&I Pay Plan (up to 25%).
· Best and friendliest F&I process around.
· Annual Bonuses and Contests exceeding $100,000.
· Generous longevity bonus.
· Medical, Dental and Vision and 401(k).
· Superior Training with in-house F&I Training and Process.
· Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and submit your resume.
Automobile Technician/ Research And Development
Quality measurments control through testing.
Total testing of all automobile parts and assemblies.
Develop and maintain testing standards within group and team.
Work closely with management and engineering to fulfill requirements for test and industry.
Background in automobile assembly and dis assembly, Powertrain, and Quality control are skills required for this position.
Full time positions available.
NK Parts Industries also provides a comprehensive benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume and references.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!