Automobile Accessories Installer Job Description Sample
Automotive Accessories Installer
Apply here https://www.smartstartjobs.com/JobDesc.asp?JobID=7
DutiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
· Maintain the integrity, confidentiality and security of pertinent information and records.
· Installation and service of interlock devices. As well as performing calibration and monitoring checks.
· Assist in inventory control
· Conduct training sessions covering use of the device to clients and others.
· Maintain a positive and caring atmosphere for customers and employees
· Ability to think independently and work through service issues to closure
· High level of customer service
· 6 months cash handling experience
· Ability to maintain a clean and safe work environment
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills)
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 2 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Possess excellent telephone skills
· Detail orientated
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and reach or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Overtime is required occasionally, and continuous interruptions require flexibility and a willingness to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.
Apply here https://www.smartstartjobs.com/JobDesc.asp?JobID=7
Vehicle Accessories Installer
Job Description – Installer
February 6, 2018
Installation of aftermarket Truck Accessories. The Installer completes the installation of all products sold. Installer will provide technical assistance to the customer as needed and, upon completion of the installation, the installer may be required to transport the customer’s vehicle to the designated location. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure the installation is as efficient and safe as possible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sound understanding of the automotive aftermarket, including vehicle identification, product identification and application, product installation, and ability to communicate with customers to explain installation process and installation times.
- Understanding of the installation process for most aftermarket products. Will participate in cross-training of the installation of aftermarket products in order to support and expand the overall role of the team.
- Performs the installation of aftermarket parts following manufacturer’s installation instructions.
- Complete work in a timely manner in accordance to the manufacturer’s installation instructions and/or procedures established by the company.
- Maintain a clean environment while working on customer’s vehicle and avoiding unnecessary exposure to contaminants including dirt, grease, oils, etc.
- Ability to identify and source products in the warehouse with work orders and manufacturers part number identification.
- Maintain shop/lot housekeeping to assure a clean positive environment for our customers.
- Follow all safety rules, policies, and operate all company tools and equipment in a safe manner using required safety equipment.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; kneel; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves sitting, walking and lifting less than 70 pounds for long periods of time throughout the day.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- 18 years old with a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow detailed written instructions as provided by the manufacturer’s suppliers.
- Possess own set of tools to be used in installations.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous vehicle installation or repair experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance (if applicable)
None required for this position.
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment related programs are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cnc-Probe, Toolsetter, And Accessories Installer
Installation and service of work piece probes, contact tool setters, and laser tool setters.
Candidate must have knowledge of CNC controls.
Candidate must have knowledge of G-code programming and Macro programming.
PLC experience a plus.
Military candidates will have priority.
Light travel required.
Installer Truck Accessories
Primary function is to install pick-up truck and SUV accessories, including truck caps, tonneau covers, bedliners, side steps, etc. following established company procedures. Assist store manager with daily sales and management of the store. Point of Sale experience is a plus.
- Good Mechanical skills
- Forklift Operation; training is available
- 12 volt wiring is a plus but not required
- Valid Driver's License; good driving record.
- Paid vacation and holidays
On site training is available.
Truck Accessories Installer
Must have installation or mechanical I/m/r background. Trained to install truck accessories to include lifts,tool boxes,bed covers, steps, cameras, lights, suspensions, etc. Class C tdl desired.
Automotive Suspension And Accessories Installer
Chux Trux is looking for a high-energy, automotive enthusiast with a high mechanical aptitude or experience, installing car, truck and Jeep parts and accessories, suspension lift kits and more. You must be willing to work at any of our Kansas City stores, but our current opening is for our Olathe, KS. location.
If you have a positive outlook, excellent mechanical skills, and can continually meet or exceed allotted installation times, we need to talk.
Supports each category of our Company Philosophy:
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Does things right
- Does the right thing
- Treats others as they want to be treated
- Under-promise & Over-deliver in everything you do.
- Has a whatever-it-takes attitude.
- Makes intelligent decisions
- Holds themselves and others accountable to the rest of the team – not making excuses for errors.
- Is respectful towards customers and coworkers
- Shows honesty in all regards, never doing anything to create doubt of their integrity
- Install items per the manufacturers instructions and communicates with the Shop Manager & Customer Service Writer over any potential problems. Reads and follows special requests or instructions on the work order, as well
- Is courteous to all customers and fellow associates
- Shows pride in their work because theirs and CHUX TRUX reputation is on every item that they are involved in.
- Can work at a reasonable pace without sacrificing the quality of the installation.
- Keeps a clean work area (picks up tools after every install, sweeps floor, trash, etc.)
- Contributes to the overall cleanliness of the installation bays, benches, trash removed and trash corral doors closed during the day and checked prior to leaving each night, floors swept.
- Show’s respect for the customer’s vehicle and takes the necessary precautions to protect it from any damage during an installation (seat covers, air lines)
- Pays attention to the details (i.e. using tire shine when installing tires or wheels, seat covers in trucks, test fitting parts/wheels before installing/mounting, etc.)
- Maintains a professional attitude while at work (no goofing off in shop, etc.).
- Keeps personal visits and phone calls to a minimum, and keeps acquaintances out of shop areas.
- Continually participates in training by watching and assisting other installers during unfamiliar or new product installs.
- Explains to customer what we installed, how it went on, warranty if applicable, and get approval from customer. Do this with each install upon completion
- Helps keep shop inventory to appropriate levels.
- Completely follows all shop procedures (having work double checked to eliminate comebacks, test fitting wheels, etc.)
- Cleans and tests installed part before signing work order
- Helps to monitor work orders for completeness and initials work orders when complete
- Tackles other tasks assigned with enthusiasm
- Give broken tools to store manager for repair or replacement
- Performs installations carefully and accurately the first time without a need for returns or comebacks for adjustments or re-installations
- Installer comes up with solutions to a problem on their own before asking the supervisor for help
- Puts corporate identification decals on the installed product
- Checks and completes vehicle inspection report in full and notifies supervisor immediately of damage
- Demonstrates knowledge of how the product works and the maintenance required as indicated by the manufacturer
Safety, Tools & Equipment
- Safety must come first. (Wears safety glasses, safety's on lifts, wears earplugs, etc.)
- Demonstrates an understanding of the operation and structure of the tools, and maintains them as required
- Takes care of company equipment (oiling shop tools, keeps tools clean, drains compressor, etc.)
- Is Careful not to lose or break tools
- Demonstrates knowledge of the proper operating procedures for each piece of equipment and is careful not to abuse or damage them
- Demonstrates an awareness of the high cost of repairing or replacing the equipment and does whatever possible to minimize repairs and extends the life of the equipment
- Uses protective eyewear on installations requiring drilling or grinding
- Uses shop supplies for the purposes they are designed for without waste and returns unused portions to their proper storage location
- Demonstrates an awareness and concern for the safety of fellow workers
- Give broken tools to store manager for repair or replacement (if owned by the company)
Interpersonal Skills & Communication
- Has a positive outlook with a willingness to change, open to new ideas, policies, procedures; Handles pressure and uncertainty. Adjusts work plans to meet changing Company needs, showing flexibility; all with a positive attitude
- Communicates providing accurate information, completes assignments On time, responds to emails in a timely manner
- Actively listens to others, seeks feedback, handles constructive criticism with an open mind; builds relationships with others where lacking
- Cooperation and flexibility; works helpfully with others in/outside his/her department. Responds to requests from other departments with the “big picture” in mind. Helps others with their jobs inside/outside their department. Actively contributes to team’s goals. Shares information with other company stores as well as their own.
- Is punctual to work with no unexcused absences or tardiness Is at their assigned work area when they are scheduled to begin, is on time or EARLY for meetings. Consistently completes assignments on time. Adheres to work rules. Delivers “8 hours of work for 8 hours of pay”.
- Interest and willingness to learn; does what needs to be done without being asked. Takes independent action. Anticipates potential problems/opportunities and OFFERS THEIR SOLUTIONS and/or asks the rest of the team for a solution. Requires little/infrequent Supervision to be productive. Seeks additional assignments when other tasks are completed. Overcomes obstacles with a positive attitude – with a “results focused” mentality.
- Has necessary job skills & knowledge to do the job; understands & stays current on new procedures, required duties, responsibilities, and skills. Product knowledge is paramount for this position, including installation knowledge. Training scores should be taken into account, but is only a small portion of this category. Actively participates in shop meetings to gain/share more knowledge
- Assists others with installs when needed or when not currently working on a truck already.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Fun at work. We work really hard, but we also like to have fun.
- 5-day workweek (unless you are covering for one of your team members)
- Good starting pay - $15 per hour
- Bonus plan - great potential tiered bonuses based on how well we do as a team
- Casual dress code
- Great benefits after 90 days:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays - 6 per year
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Paid bereavement leave
- Quarterly company outings
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Installation Technician - Automobile 12 Volt Electronics
We are seeking an Installation Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist with the installation and repair of various machinery and equipment.
- Assist with the installation and repair of equipment and electronic equipment
- Furnish tools, materials, and supplies
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Track all equipment and supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned
- MECP certification required or must have certification within 90 days of employment.
- Previous experience with 12-volt installations and inspections
- Previous experience in cleaning, maintenance, or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Willing to facilitate relocate!
Tint World an Inc 500/5000 Company is looking for a clean cut professional Automotive Window Tinter. Candidate must have experience, a good standing – valid driver license, and be open to evening and weekend availability. A Base Salary against Commission, with unlimited income potential including Bonuses, Spiffs, and Incentives.
Visit www.tintworld.com for a more in-depth look at our company and why you would desire to work and grow with us if you are an automotive enthusiast.
Automobile Installment Loan Underwriter
Ohio Bank searching for an experienced automobile installment loan underwriter to work in an exciting, up tempo, indirect automobile lending environment in our downtown
- Loan underwriting
In addition to loan underwriting, position is responsible for:
-Overseeing the loan processing/funding department
-Assisting in analysis and development of loan underwriting technology
- Minimum three years automobile loan underwriting, indirect automobile underwriting experience preferred.
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with dealers
- General computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ADESA Chicago, Located in Hoffman Estates IL is looking for a Detailer to join our team! If you are looking for a great career opportunity - this is it!!
Reporting to detail shop management, produce a clean vehicle for auction which will bring the highest dollar value and reflect favorably on the corporate image. Perform all duties as assigned. Must know, practice and ensure that company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are followed at all times.
Job DescriptionResponsibilities and Duties:
1. Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous attention from all employees.
2. Will perform a variety of vehicle cleaning tasks such as (but not limited to) wash rack worker, line detailer, polisher or buffer, vacuum and shampoo carpets, interior cleaning and detailing, window cleaning, and any other tasks as assigned by detail shop management to prepare vehicle for auction.
3. Inspect the quality of work performed prior to the vehicle moving to the next phase of reconditioning.
4. Work within established company and auction safety procedures and guidelines to ensure safety and security for all employees and property. Report all accidents and incidents immediately to detail shop management.
5. Maintain good operating condition of equipment and facilities. Advise detail shop management of all equipment breakdowns and maintenance needs immediately.
6. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal example of attitude and performance.
7. Make sure that the detailing area conditions do not pose a threat to the safety of customers or employees. Respond to and follow proper procedures on employee and customer accidents, injuries, or loss or damage of property. Advise detail shop management immediately of all incidents or unsafe conditions.
Educational Requirements and
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
The physical activity requirements of the position are Medium to Heavy Physical Work. (Refer to Policy HR-200 for definitions)
Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and field of vision comparable to definitions for Clerical, Administrative, Machine Operators (including inspection) positions. (Refer to Policy HR-200 for definitions)
Constant - stooping, reaching, walking, standing, fingering, grasping, talking, hearing, sitting, crouching, feeling, lifting, repetitive motion
Frequent - kneeling, pushing
Occasional – crawling, yelling, running or other rapid or forceful movement in an emergency
Physical Working Condition:
This position is subject to inside and outside environmental working conditions including temperature changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical, mechanical, and cleaning equipment, body shop, painting and cleaning chemicals; and minor atmospheric conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes, odors and dusts associated with body shop and paint operations.
Honda Automobile Sales & Leasing Consultant
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk, the area's "Highest Volume Honda Retailer" is adding Sales Consultants to it's team!
Candidates must be customer focused, enthusiastic and competitive by nature, able to turn problems into opportunities, credible, honest, a keen and active listener and have a neat appearance.
· 45 hours per week
· $17.00 per hour plus overtime
· Corporate training program with career path and opportunity for advancement and management training
· 401k with company match
· Blue Cross Blue Shield plus dental
· 5 day work week
· Up to 3 weeks vacation
· $42,000 base pay plus bonus
· Must be 21
Submit resume to email@example.com or submit through Zip Recruiter. No phone calls please.
If contacted, please make sure to bring your driver’s license and resume to the interview.
The Herb Chambers Companies were recently honored by The Boston Globe as one of the Top Places To Work in Massachusetts for the ninth year in a row.
Herb Chambers Honda of Seekonk
185 Taunton Avenue, Route 44,
Seekonk , MA 02771
The mission of the Herb Chambers Companies is to provide the highest quality service to our customers in the sale and repair of their motor vehicles. We will operate professionally managed dealerships committed to be the leader in the market areas they serve. Additionally, we will provide all our employees with the opportunity to receive above average compensation and opportunities for advancement, within our organization, limited only by their ability and performance. The Herb Chambers Companies represent the greater metropolitan areas of Boston Massachusetts, Providence Rhode Island as well as Worcester Massachusetts with automotive sales, parts, service and financing.
We were recently voted one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe, for the eighth year in a row!
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!