Automobile Body Customizer Job Description Sample
Automobile Body Technician
Job Purpose: Repairs automotive bodies by planning repairs; repairing, replacing, and refinishing parts; maintaining tools and equipment; maintaining records.
Duties: Plans repairs by evaluating damage; preparing cost estimates; coordinating repairs with other required services; ordering and gathering parts, supplies, equipment, and tools. Repairs automotive bodies by removing, fabricating, attaching, and aligning parts; repairing dents; filling and sealing depressions; hammering, shaping, shrinking, expanding, filing, grinding, sanding, smoothing, and featheredging surfaces; applying repair techniques and tools, including, wrenches, cutting torch, dent puller, hand, pneumatic, and power tools, grinder, sander, welder, straightener, power, foot, and hand shear, brake, drill press, drills,
Automobile Collision Repair Technician
Repairing and Refinishing automobiles.
General Mgr. Trucking- Automobile Transport- Bridgewater, NJ - #14932
General Manager Trucking- Automobile Transport - Bridgewater, NJ - #14932
Mid Sized General Commodity Trucking company is opening a New Division in the Car Carrier Industry.
They are looking for a General Manager with Operations and Sales Experience in the Auto Hauler, Car Carrier Trucking Industry.
This Multi-Dimensional position will deal with Operations, Dispatch, Customer Service, Sales, Port Processing Companies, Rate Negotiations from A to Z This is a Hands-On position. The Successful Candidate has a background in the Automobile Transport/ Car Carrier /Auto Hauling aspect of Trucking. Will assist President in producing a Return on Investment; work with team members to make sure all Strategic Goals are being met.. Provide Leadership and Vision by Assisting Board with Planning - both Long and Short Range.
Oversee Preparation and Adherence to Budget. Develop and Implement Options to Maximize Profits. Good Benefits. Salary to $100K DOE.
MCR Agency, LLC
All Fees paid by Client Companies; No fee to candidates.
Interested candidates should include everything they
want us to read in the body of their initial email.
Cover note, contact information including Email Address
and Phone Number; cut and paste your resume. We
can't forward links or attachments to our account
Automobile Internet Manager
Manage all aspects of the internet leads, lead providers, internet processes and sales force.
* Internet Sales Manager must have automobile sales management and in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
* Complete quotes and explain financing / leasing options for New and Used vehicles
* Follow up with prospective customers and return e-mail / voicemail.
* Ensure that the sales force responds to all leads within a 10 minute window
* Support on-line customers by setting appointments
* Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
* If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and build a career working with a proven team with exciting new products, we look forward to talking to you.Internet Sales Manager
* Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Steady work history and commitment to success
* Mastered computer, email and internet proficiency
* Excellent appearance, verbal / written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
* Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
* Saturday availability is needed as well as some evening hours.
* Valid U.S. drivers license
* Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen, background check and DMV screen
Automotive Internet Sales Manager Benefits:
* Full time position
* Salary plus commission
* Monthly performance bonus
* Paid Vacation
* We offer healthcare benefits for our employees
* Dental Insurance
* Employee discounts on purchases and repairs
Job Type: Full-time
Automobile Purchasing Agent
LUXURY AUTOMOBILE CLUB is a licensed dealership in TX. The headquarter office is located in CA. Our offices are covered seven states of the United States now. Because of the business extension, we would like to invite more AUTO LOVERS to join us as an independent contractor.
JOB POSITION DESCRIBSION
This position will work in the capacity of an Independent Contractor. Purchasing Agents start at a part-time employment status and have the option to move in to a full-time employment status upon successful completion of 90-day probation. Purchasing Agents must be able to complete our training program upon hire. Candidates with criminal backgrounds will not be considered for this position.
Must possess a valid driver's license
At least 2 years working experience
Must display a professional appearance and attitude
Proficient communication skills; ability to display confidence and articulate
Credit score of 650+ preferably (displaying the capability to buy a luxury vehicle)
No drug users, No criminal history
We covered all the expense of purchase. NO money from your own pocket.
Commission range: $1000~$3000/deal
Regular deal: full commission
Internal deal: 70% of full commission
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1500+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Cash: (Maybe canceled)
For each vehicle purchased, we pay a commission of $1000+50% of any
discount you can negotiate off the car
(*50% discount commission ONLY pay the people who negotiate)
Applicants that feel they possess the above requirement should send your resume and contact information immediately for consideration or describe more about yourself which normally including the requirements mentioned above. However, if you are not qualified, please do not reply, thanks.
Automobile Technician/ Research And Development
Quality measurments control through testing.
Total testing of all automobile parts and assemblies.
Develop and maintain testing standards within group and team.
Work closely with management and engineering to fulfill requirements for test and industry.
Background in automobile assembly and dis assembly, Powertrain, and Quality control are skills required for this position.
Full time positions available.
NK Parts Industries also provides a comprehensive benefits package and advancement opportunities.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Please submit resume and references.
Sales Representative - Automobile Sales
Acura-Volvo New & Preowned Salesperson needed for a fast growing brand. Experience with highline luxury brands preferred but will train the right person. Full time position, 5 day work week, closed on Sunday. Benefits and 401k available. This is a commission paying job position. Personal computer will be required. LOCATED ON THE HISTORIC BEDFORD AUTOMILE!
Automobile Claims Data Entry / Data Quality Associate
Very successful, growing, startup company in the South Bay seeks data entry superstars to join our team.
Seeking Full-Time interested candidates:
• Shifts: Monday – Friday, 5am – 1:30pm or 10:30am - 7pm
• Compensation: $12 per hour
We are a rapidly growing Digital Claims processing company that is revolutionizing the claims industry, we have a great deal of exciting opportunities now, and even more on the horizon. With the amount of growth, we've experienced recently, the need has arisen for a new addition to the team who is just as passionate about transforming the insurance claims industry as we are.
We offer competitive pay, a supportive professional, but casual environment and benefits (paid time off, paid sick time, health, dental and vision plans, and 401K and paid parking). Office complex offers affordable fitness center and the area has numerous restaurants within 5-7 min walking.
Your daily duties will consist of:
• Performs high-volume data entry and correction of information for claims data into our platform.
The requirements to apply for this position are:
• Well-developed vocabulary, grammar, and spelling
• Analytical and mathematical thinker
• Able to type between ~50-80 wpm (a typing test is part of interview)
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Our data entry roles are not a-typical; 10 key speed is valued but the type of data entry activity is hundreds of alpha numeric fields across entire claim forms
• Must be a quick learner, flexible and have an openness to learn new system and claims information detail and how it is entered and used within our platform
Key abilities and your character:
• Prompt, Functional and Reliable
• Team worker
• Positive Outlook and Attitude
If this sounds like you, and you're looking for new challenges and opportunities for growth and longevity, please submit your resume to become part of our team!
Our investment company started 15 years ago, at that time the settlement of a vehicle claim took long and was expensive.
Over the years, we standardized the knowledge of our car experts more and more in databases and added manufacturer data to it. This unique combination of IT-and car know-how is our recipe to success: Today we are able to audit estimates, appraisals, invoices and maintenance documents more automatically.
The customers benefit by receiving the great saving potential from ControlExpert and having an accelerated cycle time. Today we audit more than 6 million vehicle claims per year, with over 600 colleagues in 13 countries.
Our customers are all major insurance and leasing companies.
Automobile Installment Loan Underwriter
Ohio Bank searching for an experienced automobile installment loan underwriter to work in an exciting, up tempo, indirect automobile lending environment in our downtown
- Loan underwriting
In addition to loan underwriting, position is responsible for:
-Overseeing the loan processing/funding department
-Assisting in analysis and development of loan underwriting technology
- Minimum three years automobile loan underwriting, indirect automobile underwriting experience preferred.
- Previous experience in finance, banking, or other related fields
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Ability to build rapport with dealers
- General computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Automobile Finisher Lite Manufacturing
We manufacture wheelchair accessible minivans with ramps. We are looking for 1 or 2 finishers to put the vans back together after they are converted. This involves installing premade sub-assemblies, installing some carpet, some very light wiring, etc. We will train you. It's not rocket science, but some finesse, mechanical knowledge, and tool use are probably needed and some electrical knowledge (finding a short) is a big plus. A good attitude also helps. Our hours are 7:00-3:30 M-F. We offer 2 paid weeks a year and some weeks you can leave early Fridays if the vans are finished. Must be able to pass a drug test and show up on time.
Making better hires starts with building better job descriptions
- Browse 100s of templates across 40+ industries
- Customize your template with your company info & job requirements
- Post it to 20+ job boards in seconds – for FREE!