Automobile Body Repairer Job Description Samples
Results for the star of Automobile Body Repairer
Automotive Body Repair Technician
For our location in Birmingham, AL, we are seeking a:
Automotive Paint Repair Technician in Vance, AL
Purpose: This position is primarily responsible for performing paint repair the vehicles.
Utilize power, hand, painting tools, and/or fixtures/test benches for investigation or repair
Perform paint repairs on assembly / paint / body / chassis components
- Verify own/others work
Enter and retrieve production information from production system
Disassemble and reassemble all components on each vehicle
Other duties as assigned
Required Education and Skills:
GED or high school diploma
Automotive painting certification
3-5 years of automotive painting experience
Evaluate color match and gloss level of individual parts when compared to a standard
Know functions of basic painting tools and equipment
Understand how to mix or blend paint accordingly
Be familiar with sanding, polishing, and paint repair techniques
Must be able to successfully complete a Color Evaluation assessment
Vocational manufacturing training
Knowledge of OEM production systems
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
May be required to work in inclement weather.
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities.
Headhunters and Recruiters should not contact us regarding this position.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
Automotive Body Repair Technician
$12,000 signing bonus for an above average automotive body technician! We are a busy dealership body shop searching for top quality body repair techs. We have 5 DRP's and have plenty of work. The ideal candidate would have 5 or more years experience and preferably I-Car trained. If this describes you and would like to become a candidate please reply to this ad.
Auto Body Collision Repair Tech
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A VERY GOOD AUTO BODY TECHNICIAN
WE LOOK FOR THE FOLLOWING TRAITS
DEPENDABILITY: YOU NEED TO SHOW UP ON TIME EVERY DAY, CALL IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MORE THAN AN HOUR LATE
HONESTY: WE ARE AN HONEST BODY SHOP IN EVERY WAY, DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE A THIEF.
WORK HISTORY : WOULD LIKE TO SEE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF RECENT WORK HISTORY FROM QUALITY REPUTABLE REPAIR SHOPS.
TRAINING: WE DO REQUIRE PROOF OF SOME PROFESSIONAL TRAINING. IF YOU HAVE ATTENDED AND COMPLETED PROFESSIONAL TRADE SCHOOLS SUCH AS TSTI IN WACO TX OR UTI OR WYOMING TECH. ANY PROFESSIONAL COLLISION REPAIR SCHOOL WILL HELP. YOUR TRAINING SHOULD ALSO INCLUDE ICAR TRAINING FOR COLLISION REPAIR. WE ALSO REQUEST THAT YOU HAVE ICAR CERTIFICATION FOR MIG WELDING. IF YOU HAVE BOTH THE METAL AND ALUMINUM MIG WELDING, IT'S A BIG PLUS FOR YOU.
SKILLS; YOU MUST BE ABLE TO READ OUR TYPED R/O' S AND REPAIR THE CAR TO FACTORY SPECS. YOU MUST HAVE SOME MECHANICAL EXPERIENCE. YOU WOULD BE EXPECTED TO CHANGE OUT ORDINARY COLLISION DAMAGED PARTS, SUCH AS SUSPENSIONS AND A/C SYSTEMS AND RECHARGE. WE DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO CHANGE OUT A DASH. WE WILL SUBLET ANY MECHANICAL WORK THAT YOU CANNOT DO.
We are soon reinstating a group health Insurance package to add to our existing workers comp. and holiday pay, limited sick time pay. Vacation pay.
Body And Collision Repair Technician
MV Transportation is seeking a Body and Collision Repair Technician who is responsible for repairing damaged vehicle parts or may replace them as necessary.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
(Applications being received in the Maintenance Training room)
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm
303 Via Del Norte, Oceanside, CA 92054
Questions? Please call: 760-271-1497
Can't stop by? Please apply at careers.mvtransit.com
- Inspect vehicles and prepare written estimate.
- Complete vehicle campaigns.
- Remove graffiti.
- Report and work with the client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Successful applicant must be able to work any shift, including weekends.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have working knowledge of estimate practices and writing estimates.
- Must be able to work without supervision to insure our fleet maintains a pristine appearance.
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
- Ability to read, write and understand basic directions.
- Must have own tools.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Paint N Body Collision Repair
Seeking technician to fix cars after they've been damaged in an accident or other incident. You will use an array of tools to cut off old parts, connect new parts to the car, fill holes, repair scratches, dents and dings, and make the car look as good as new. Come and visit with us at 475 Gentry Way. Hours of operation are 8am -5Pm. Pay will vary depending on experience .We are looking forward to having you become a member of our team!!!!
Auto Body Collision Repair Technician A Level Tech Upper Darby PA
3D Collision Centers of Wayne is seeking an A level Auto Body repair Technician. Busy shop with plenty of work and equipped with the latest, state-of -the -art equipment and tools.
Candidate must possess the following:
Must have minimum of 5 years experience. Must have own tools and transportation and a valid Driver's License.
I-CAR and/or ASE certification is preferred.
Candidate should have working knowledge of Car-O-Liner frame equipment and also familiar with the Vision measuring system.
Technician must be able to preform all facets of collision repair including mechanical and suspension repairs.
Must be organized, do exceptional work while following O.E Manufacturer recommended repair methods.
What we offer:
Excellent pay and benefits, including Heath insurance, dental, vision, co match 401k, company paid life insurance and short term disability, along with voluntary benefits such as long term disability and additional life insurance.
Company paid uniforms and training through I-Car and ASE.
Company paid vacation, sick and personal time.
Automobile Mechanic / Auto Repair Technician
Automotive Service Technician
Join the nation's largest and fastest growing independent tire and automotive service retailer! Locally owned Midas for Automotive Technicians
The Automotive Technician inspects, diagnoses, prepares estimates, repairs and installs mechanical services including brakes, driveline suspension systems, wheel alignments and oil changes. All services are completed in compliance with Midas company policies, procedures and “Quality Standards". Calibrates and maintains mechanical equipment. In conjunction with other retail employees, helps to clean and maintain all areas of the retail store and its perimeter. Drives customer’s vehicles in and out of the shop area and performs road tests. Installs, balances and repairs tires as needed during peak periods. Is responsible for consistently displaying the highest quality of work and customer service.
Basic Duties &
Meet or exceed company performance standards for quality and speed of service to our customers.
Install and repair brakes, steering and suspension systems, transmissions and drive axles, tune-ups, diagnostic, vehicle preventative maintenance, etc.
Conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. Detect and note any conditions that would affect the safe operation of the vehicle and bring them to the attention of the service manager or store manager.
Routinely inspects, maintains and makes necessary repairs and/or adjustments to machinery necessary for an efficient and safe work environment.
Performs ride complaint diagnostics.
Assumes a high level of responsibility for meeting all OSHA requirements.
Assists in the installation, balancing and repair of tires as needed.
Perform a road test to ensure that the work has been completed properly.
Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and procedures.
As a Service Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver.
Auto Body Repair Estimator
Experienced Auto Body Repair Estimator needed. Must know CCC-1. Spanish speaker a plus. I-Car training a plus. Apply in person. Compensation based on experienced.
Body Technician - Collision Repair
The Tom Bush Collision Center has moved into a state-of-the-art, fully air-conditioned facility and in need of an additional experienced body shop technician to help service our seven Jacksonville, FL dealerships. See why you should join our team...
- Compensation - Pay based on experience
- Flexible Schedule - Full-time, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Disability, Vision & 401k (with company match) available
- Advancement Opportunities - our average employee (out of 320) has been with us for 6 years and we like to promote from within.
- EOE -we are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Great Work Environment - a family-friendly & drug-free workplace
- Wellness Program - we offer discounts at local gyms, on site wellness screenings and healthy vending options.
- We are now located at 9750 Regency Sq Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225 (one mile west of 295, behind Best Bet).
- Your supervisor will be our Collision Center Assistant Manager, Christine Rand.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Prior technician experience required
- Ability to operate an automobile with a valid driver's license / clean drug screening
Whether a customer purchased a car from Tom Bush, Sr. in 1918, or is purchasing a car today from one of the Tom Bush dealerships, the buyer becomes part of the family. We treat our employees how we expect them to treat our customers, with honor and integrity. As Mr. B repeatedly said, "the most important part of business is people. Treat everyone with respect, be a man of your word, ask yourself if the business transaction is fair to everyone involved, and nurture long-term relationships. Think of your employees as family members as they are the life-blood of a dealership."
Automotive Collision Repair Technician / Auto Body Technician
- Body Techs examine damaged vehicles and estimate repair costs.
- Automotive Collision Technicians remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
- Body Techs / Collision Repair Techs position dolly block against surface of dented area and beat opposite surface to remove dents, using hammer.
- Auto Body Techs fill depressions with body filler, using putty knife.
- Body Techs remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills, using wrenches and cutting torch.
- Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
- Straighten bent automobile frames, using a pneumatic frame straightening machine.
- File, grind and sand repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
- Refinish repaired surface, using paint spray gun and sander.
- Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
- Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
- Repair or replace defective mechanical parts